Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:18 am

The Phantom- The Deep End 
Megalomaniac

Post The Phantom- The Deep End
The Phantom in The Deep End​

Bangalla City​
Bangalla, Africa​
1930​
Midnight​

The sprawling waterfront of Bangalla City was a separate world to the more affluent sections of the capital city of this wealthy African nation.​

The rule of law held no power on the waterfront...which was battled over by many warring criminal factions. Amongst the rows of rundown apartment buildings, brothels and warehouses..everyone had their price. ​

The harbour was filled with ships and seaplanes which made several trips to the chain of islands located far off the coast of Bangalla..aptly called THE DEEP END...where people were known to disappear.​

In a brothel called THE PROPELLER...JUAN SALA...captain of the seaplane BLACKHAWK...was in negotiation with some smugglers seeking a fast plane to evade the Bangalla Coast Guard and take their contraband to buyers in The Deep End.​

A handsome muscular athletic 30 year old Latino man...armed with a pair of silver Colt automatic pistols holstered on either side of his belt...known for his fighting and flying skills...as well as his skills in bed with women...Sala watched the money placed on the table before by two men with skull tattoos on the tops of their hands.​

"That's a lot of money you're paying my friends" remarked Juan. " Our employer has heard of your reputation Captain Sala...His merchandise is most valuable...and time is off the essence...You are to take it to The Deep End...and use it as payment to bring back the item that our Master wishes..." said one smuggler.​

Juan pocketed the money and took another drink from his whiskey bottle. "Be warned...If you fail or betray our employer...There will be consequences" warned the second smuggler.​

"Relax my friends...This is the waterfront...No law down here except the law that you yourself make here" replied Juan smugly. "Our Master's concern lies not with the authorities ..but with the PHANTOM" said the first smuggler.​

Juan laughed. "The Phantom?!...Stories...That's all...No way anyone can do any of that stuff....​
especially a woman" scoffed the rogue pilot. Tge trio did not notice a person wearing a trenchcoat and a hat pulled down over their face approaching the table. ​

Sala, the two smugglers, thugs and prostitutes in the brothel when this person discarded their hat and coat to reveal who they were.​

The discarded attire revealed a beautiful woman with a voluptuous and muscular body..every curve highlighted by the tight fitting purple bodysuit that she wore from her head down to the sexy toes of her erotic feet.​

A black belt with the insignia of a silver skull on the buckle was wrapped around her wide curvy waist. A shiny silver ring with a skull insignia on the middle finger of her right hand.​

Her identity was concealed by a purple cowl and a black mask with white slits which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face.​

"Captain Juan Sala!..You're coming with me!" declared the Phantom. For the first time in his life..Juan was mesmerised by the Purple Clad Superwoman..especially by her amazing body framed against her thin tight bodysuit.​

"The Phantom!!..Kill her!!" yelled the first smuggler. The Lady Ghost Who Walks acted swiftly..extending her long muscular left leg...the ball of her erotic left purple foot striking him in the jaw...before he could draw his gun.​

Juan watched as the Phantom ghosted past him to fell the second smuggler with a right hand karate chop to the throat. The presence of the Busty Bangallan Bombshell..brought the other thugs in the bar charging towards her.​

Several of them bore the mark of the skull on their faces...having crossed paths with her before...while others had friends who were in jail because of her.​

Juan stood in awe and growing arousal..as he watched the Phantom's immense firm breasts swell under her thin tight purple leotard...her muscular arms and long muscular legs flex...as she waded into her opponents...dispatching them with thr strength, speed, stamina and skill of ten tigers.​

He was only snapped out of his stupor by the cries of his first mate..a Latina teen tomboy named TALISA. "Captain!!..Get out of there!!"she yelled.​

the bag of money given to him by the smugglers...Juan bolted out a side door of the brothel. As she dispatched some thugs and others fled out the front door of the brothel...the Phantom noticed the rogue pilot's flight and gave chase.​

Running as fast as he could through the narrow side streets between the maze of buildings which lined the waterfront...Juan knew his best bet was to get to his seaplane the Blackhawk.​

Looking over his right shoulder...he was surprised, frightened, intrigued and aroused​
to see the Phantom sprinting after him..her immense firm breasts bobbing sexily under her thin tight purple jumpsuit..her muscular arms and long muscular legs working in tandem.​

"I've had many women chase me before Senorita Phantom...Juan Sala is never caught unless he wishes to be!" quipped the rogue pilot.​

"There's no escape from justice Captain Sala! You have questions to answer!" declared the Phantom as she kept up the chase through the narrow winding sidestreets...closing the gap on him.​

It seemed all but certain that the Lady Ghost Who Walks would capture the rogue pilot. But focused on capturing Captain Sala..the Phantom had no idea that his first mate Talisa had been following them​

Knowing his attraction for women...and suspicious of all the women he was involved with the Latina teen tomboy was protective of the dashing rogue Latino pilot who had taken her under his wing and was the only family that she had.​

Juan reacted differently to the Phantom back at The Propeller. Talisa had never seen him mesmerised by any woman before. Seeing how she effortlessly dispatched the men back in the brothel...Talisa knew the Busty Bangallan Bombshell was dangerous.​

She heard many tales about the masked heroine. At that moment, one tale came to mind...and Talisa hoped it would be true as it would be the only way to save Sala.​

As she followed the Phantom...Talisa managed to slip inside a doctor's office. She stole a thick sponge of dirty cotton and an old dusty dark bottle from the unlocked medicine cabinet.​

The Latina teen tomboy emptied the foul smelling liquid the bottle contained into the middle of the sponge...letting it soak deep into the fabric.​

Knowing the terrain of the waterfront better than the Purple Clad Superwoman...Talisa took a shortcut...and got ahead of her and Juan Sala.​

In a place where the sidestreets were exceptionally narrow and split into four different directions...Talisa lay in wait behind a blind corner...as Juan ran past her...clambered over a stone wall and continued running.​

She heard the footfalls of the Phantom approaching. Talisa tensed the muscles of her teen body. As the Purple Clad Superwoman sprinted past her...the Latina teen tomboy sprang into action.​

Getting behind the unsuspecting Lady Ghost Who Walks...Talisa extended her arms under the raised muscular purple arms of the sprinting superwoman...her left hand grabbing the left side of the Phantom’s upper torso...while she used her right hand to rub the sponge vigorously over the heroine’s immense firm bust that was framed under her thin tight purple bodysuit.​

“UUUUUUH...WHAT’S HAPPENING...UUUUUUH...MY PHANTOM NIPPLES​
...UUUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORM BEING RUBBED ON TO THEM...UUUUH​
...THEY’RE BECOMING HARD...UUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAK...GETTING​
DIZZY...WHO...WHY” groaned the Busty Bangallan Bombshell...her big nipples starting to poke through the fabric of her thin tight purple bodysuit as Talisa rubbed the anaesthetic-soaked sponge all over her broad chest.​

Halted in her tracks...taken totally by surprise...the Phantom had no idea how to deal with this unexpected attack. Encouraged by the untimely confession of the Purple Clad Superwoman...Talisa wrapped her left arm around the larger adult woman’s washboard abdomen...while continuing to rapidly work the sponge all over her heaving immense firm bust. ​

The Latina teen tomboy was further emboldened as she felt the strength starting to evaporate from the voluptuous and muscular body of the larger adult heroine...the more she applied the sponge to her chest...her big nipples becoming hard and erect like towers through the purple fabric of her thin tight bodysuit.​

“UUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY PHANTOM BREASTS...SOURCE OF MY SUPER POWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY PHANTOM NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUH...MUST NOT BE TOUCHED...UUUUUUUUUUH...LOSING STRENGTH...OF TEN TIGERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU KNOW MY WEAKNESS...UUUH....STOP...UUUUUH...STOP” complained the Lady Ghost Who Walks...wiggling helplessly in Talisa’s grip as she was dragged into a nearby alley.​

Her muscular purple arms limp on either side of her curvy upper body...Talisa for--d the Phantom to sit down on the ground with her long muscular purple legs wide open.Keeping her left arm wrapped under the heroine’s immense firm bust...Talisa continued ​
to rub the sponge all over it...smiling as the purple fabric of the heroine’s bodysuit in this area was soon soaked in chloroform.​

“Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Phantom Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can’t resist chloroform…Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...becoming weak...tired...so tired...keep rubbing it...on to my Phantom Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You will...put me to sleep...Be unconscious...for hours” confessed the Busty Bangallan Bombshell as her head sagged between her immense firm cleavage...her breaths coming in gasps out of her purple coloured lips.​

Talisa did exactly what the Lady Ghost Who Walks instructed. “Uuuuuuuuuuuuh..Defeated...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Phantom Nipples..hard...drugged with chloroform..Juan Sala...getting away...can’t stop him...must...go...to...sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep”​
cooed the Purple Clad Superwoman as she slumped to the ground​

Talisa stood up and watched the Phantom assume a defeat posture. Lying on her back...her muscular arms on either side of her upper body...her left long muscular leg bent at the knee...her erotic left foot resting flat on the ground...her long muscular right ​
leg lying on the ground...at full stretch...her erotic right purple foot resting on its heel..spaces visible between her right sexy toes under the fabric of her bodysuit.​

Her head rolled against her right shoulder. Talisa watched the white slits of the Phantom’s mask go black...as her immense firm breasts rose and fell slowly under the fabric of her thin tight purple bodysuit her big nipples hard erect and bullet shaped poking through the fabric of her heroic attire. “Sweet dreams hero lady” sneered Talisa as she departed, leaving the Phantom unconscious in the alley in the crime infested waterfront.​

24 hours later ​
Bangalla Chronicle​
Bangalla City​
Bangalla, Africa​
11 am​

Dressed in a baggy white dress and white flat shoes, her shoulder length black hair loose about her shoulders, large rimmed glasses on her face...20 year old journalist DIANA WALKER..was busy on her typewriter...working on a story for the next day's edition.​

In a short space of time...Diana earned a reputation for bringing in a lot of exclusive stories about Bangalla's famous super heroine the Phantom.​

She wrote about the Purple Clad Superwoman's heroic exploits against criminals in the city and saving innocent people from harm. ​

As she reviewed the story she was writing..Diana knew this was not one if those stories. No one knew that Diana Walker was secretly the Phantom. She looked at a photo of the handsome Latino rogue pilot Juan Sala who eluded her on the Bangalla City waterfront last night.​

"I still don't know what happened...Someone ambushed me...and rubbed chloroform all over my Phantom Breasts..got my Phantom Nipples hard and knocked me out...I was unconscious until 4 am..." thought Diana.​

She knew Sala was being hired by someone to do a run to The Deep End with contraband. Her sources told her..the contraband was to be traded for an object that Bangalla City's mysterious crime boss..the QUEEN OF CRIME...craved.​

"The Phantom's appearance at the waterfront has no doubt thrown those plans into disarray...Sala moved his plane from the waterfront but he'll need to refuel for his flight to The Deep End...The Queen of Crime may think he's trying to trick her and send her minions to kill him...It's up to me as the Phantom to find him before they do" resolved Diana.​

Two days later​

It was nearly dusk when Diana Walker alighted from a taxi at a cove located miles outside of Bangalla City. ​

The cabbie paid no attention why the strange young woman wanted to be dropped in such a lonely place. He was more concerned with the large wad of cash she paid him.​

As the taxi drove off...Diana made her way down a dirt road. At the end of it was a small jetty where an old refueling station was located. ​

Berthef at the jetty was Juan Sala's seaplane​
the Blackhawk. "My sources were right...He came here to refuel and fly to the Deep End...I have to stop him..as the Phantom" resolved Diana.​

The young lady journalist made her way to a cluster of nearby trees. Standing amongst the trees...Diana focused her mind on the silver ring on the middle finger of her right hand.​

She was surrounded by a purple aura. Her baggy brown dress, shoes, bra and panties vanished. Her shapely creamy body became voluptous and muscular as it was covered by a thin tight purple body suit which was more of a second skin.​

A black belt with a shiny silver belt entwined about her wide curvy waist. The silver ring on her right middle finger now bore a silver skull in the middle of the ring.​

Diana's shoulder length black hair disappeared under a thin tight purple cowl...which covered most of het head but left her face exposed. A black mask with white slits covered her blue eyes and the upper part of her beauteous face. Her lips turned from pink to a shade of deep purple.​

"I am the Lady Ghost Who Walks! I am the Phantom!!" declared Diana clenching her fists as her transformation was completed​

Her immense firm breasts bobbing sexily under her thin tight purple bodysuit...the Phantom sauntered down hill towards the fueling station. ​

Reaching the small beach at the bottom of the hill, the Busty Bangallan Bombshell dove into the deep green waters of the bay.​

Holding her breath for several minutes with ease...her muscular arms and long muscular legs making long smooth strokes..the Phantom swam underwater towards the Blackhawk.​

Using her strength of ten tigers...Diana opened a hatch on the underside of the seaplane...and climbed inside undetected. All the features of her voluptuous and muscular body were highlighted even more by the fact her thin tight purple bodysuit was soaked from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic feet.​

"No sign of Sala anywhere...He's no match for me...but I should call the Coast Guard to block the cove as a precaution" resolved the Phantom. ​

The Busty Bangallan Bombshell made her way into the narrow confines of the seaplane's cockpit. Diana slipped her enhanced body into the pilot's seat...behind the flight controls with great effort.​

As her firm round purple ass rested atop the leather seat...the Phantom set the dials on the radio with the fingers of het left hand. She reached for the receiver to call the Coast Guard.​

The Purple Clad Superwoman was taken completely by surprise as thick leather straps shot out...binding her muscular arms and long muscular legs. ​

"Eh?!..A trap!" cried Diana naively. Before she could use her super strength to break free... more straps appeared. These leather straps quickly bound her tightly around her wide curvy waist...the space between her huge thighs...and most importantly...her immense firm bust.​

"UUUUUUUNH..STRAPS...UUUUUUUUNH..MY PHANTOM BREASTS...UUUUUNH..BEING FLATTENED..UUUUUUUUUNH...MY PHANTOM NIPPLES...GETTING HARDER AND HARDER..AS I STRUGGLE...STRAPS CHAFING MY PHANTOM CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUNH...BECOMING WEAK...UUUUUUUUNH..BECOMING SLEEPIER AND SLEEPIER..AS I STRUGGLE..UUUUUUNH..FALLEN INTO ANOTHER TRAP AGAIN..UUUNH...UUUUUUUNH..UUUUUUUUNH..UUUUUNH" conplained Diana as she wiggled frantically and in futility in the narrow cockpit of the seaplane.​

Once again the author of her own demise...it took less than a minute before the Phantom had to accept her predicament once again.​

"Uuuuuuh...the straps...Uuuuuuuh..coated...with some kind...of muscle relaxant...very effective..first time my Phantom Nipples have met its acquaintance...made them..hard as bullets..in two seconds..having an effect on my Phantom Clitoris..keeping it wet..excited.. Head clouding..with thoughts of sex...never felt..so dizzy...tired...Never felt.so tired... could be unconscious for days...can't get free..can't fight..for justice...can't stay...awake..." cooed Diana.​

Her head lolled back...her muscular arms limp on either side of her curvy upper body...her immense firm bust rising and falling slowly...bound tightly by the drugged straps.​

Wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic purple feet. Her wet cunt shaped like a camel toe from her struggles. Her purple lips parted...as her breathing became deeper and relaxed.​

The white slits of her mask becoming progressively darker...as overwhelming fatigue washed over her. As that happened, a transmission came over the receiver in her right hand.​

"Attention..This is the Bangalla Coast Guard...What is the nature of your emergency?...Over" a male voice said. ​
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed the Phantom as the white slits of her mask went totally black and she faded into unconsciousness.​

To be continued.

Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:12 pm