Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:57 am

Web Woman and the Rainmaker 
Megalomaniac

Post Web Woman and the Rainmaker
Another story reboot

BC

Web Woman and The Rainmaker

Midwest USA.
Present day

Kelly Webster was a farmer in the Midwestern USA...which was currently plagued by a strange period of drought which was unusual for this time of year. Her thick red hair tied into a bun behind her head...wearing a baggy white cotton short...pink slacks and flat black leather shoes...Kelly pondered this strange weather phenomenon.

"This weather is unusual Spinner...I wonder what could be causing it?" remarked Kelly to a small alien...who unknown to her neighbours lived with. Spinner conversed with her in his own language which only the 20 year old farmer understood. Suddenly...they heard a high pitched alarm. "It's the Web Call Spinner...Let's go!" said Kelly as she sprinted towards her nearby barn...with Spinner close on her heels.

Opening a secret panel in the wooden floor...Kelly and Spinner slid down a hidden chute...and entered a subterranean chamber...which was secretly located beneath her farm. Standing in front of a glowing orb...Kelly said..."I am here Scarab." At these words an image of another alien appeared in the orb. "Kelly...The strange weather you are witnessing is not a natural phenomenon...It is man made" stated Scarab.

"Who's causing it?" asked Kelly. "An evil scientist named Doctor Phineas Rane...Some called him the Rainmaker...He was ridiculed by his fellow scientists for inventing a machine that could create rain...and has since vowed to withhold the rain until his demands are met...and remember Kelly...when it rains...it pours..." said Scarab as he vanished from the orb.

"I don't know what that means Spinner...but it's time for....WEB WOMAN!!" declared Kelly. "Insects of the world...Small creatures of the Cosmos...Lend me your powers...Now!!" cried Kelly as a web pattern engulfed her body. Spinner chortled happily when it disappeared...and revealed the outcome of Kelly Webster's amazing transformation into the super heroine called Web Woman.

Kelly's curvaceous creamy body which was normally concealed by her conservative attire...became voluptuous and muscular...was now clad in a tight fitting purple leotard...a purple skullcap with an attached antennae-like W-shaped black mask. which covered the upper part of her head...leaving her nose and full red lips exposed.

Her red hair fell loose about her neck and on to her shoulders. The slit of her leotard was the shape of a w...and it stretched all the way down to the middle of her flat abdomen...defining her upper torso...especially a pair of large firm round creamy breasts..

She had a utility belt around her waist...and a ring on the middle finger of her left hand. Ankle high pink boots completed her attire. "Come on Spinner...We have to pay a visit to Doctor Rane!" quipped Web Woman. Spinner nodded and followed her into a spider-shaped, eight-legged flying saucer which she called the Web-Trac.

Within a matter of minutes...the two adventurers...took off in their flying craft and were soon flying over the Midwest USA...en route to the laboratory of Doctor Phineas Rane.

"Activate the stealth mode Spinner...We want to surprise Doctor Rane" said Kelly as she piloted the Web Trac through the cloudless skies over the Midwest USA. Spinner nodded and did as the Mistress of the Web ordered him to do.

However they were halfway to their destination...when the heavens suddenly opened up...and rain began to wash over the open cabin of the Web Trac in which they were seated. They soon learnt...that this was no ordinary rain. It was Spinner who first raised the alarm...babbling in his alien tongue as the intrepid duo were bathed from head to toe...in the sudden rain shower.

“Where did this rain shower come from Spinner?...This could be the work of Doctor Rane...We’d better get above the clouds and find a way to track him resolved Kelly.

However Web Woman soon realised this was no ordinary rains shower she and Spinner were caught in. “Spinner...Something in this rain…soaking through through my costume...My.. my nipples...They’re becoming hard...I’m starting to feel dizzy...can’t resist” confessed Web Woman...her blue eyes blinking in the slits of her black W-shaped mask...her vision blurring...her head bobbing up and down between her ample cleavage...as the rain washed over the open cockpit of the Web Trac.

Kelly found it was increasingly impossible to concentrate...as her leotard was soaked by the strange rain...and the outline of her nipples underneath her thin purple attire became increasingly visible. "First time...Rain is making me feel excited...aroused Spinner...I...I'm...feeling strange forces taking control of my mind Spinner....Planting erotic thoughts in my head...Never had sex...Impossible to think..." admitted Web Woman.

As the rain bathed his small furry body...it had a strange effect on the alien Spinner too. He gazed upon his friend mistress with in a strange way...and inched over to where she sat. "Spinner...What are you doing??" asked Web Woman as she saw her partner...extend his hands...and push aside opposite ends of the w-slit of her pink leotard...exposing her huge firm creamy breasts...and the large pink nipples and wide pink areolas which capped their summits.

Spinner robotically cupped Web Woman's ample breasts in his hands...and started to brush her nipples back and forth with his clawed thumbs. "Uuuuuuuuh...Spinner...he rain is having some kind of hypnotic effect on you...Uuuuuuuh...Stop...Stop playing with my nipples...Remind me to trim your nails Spinner...Uuuuuuuh...The rain is having some kind of hypnotic effect on you....Uuuuuuuh... I'm getting so sleepy Spinner....as you stroke my nipples...Uuuuuuuh....I can't stop thinking...about sex... My head...spinning...I... can't fly the Web Trac...We're going down..." sighed Kelly..in the pilot's seat of the Web Trac.

Kelly’s right hand slipped off the control stick and the Web Trac spiralled downward...losing altitude rapidly and crash landed in a corn field. The crashed Web Trac brought four figures running from their hiding places in the field.

Dazed, aroused and disoriented from the effects of the strange rain...Web Woman and Spinner were taken totally by surprise by the figures.

“Spinner..” gasped Web Woman as she saw two figures drag her alien companion away. She did not spot the other two figures who came at her from either side of her curvy upper body, their intentions clear.

Each one wielded a pair of shiny steel clamps...and targeted each of the helpless heroine’s exposed large firm creamy mounds. “UUUUNH...UUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUNH” groaned Web Woman as the figures positioned themselves on either side of her in the cockpit of the crashed Web Trac...and squeezed her hard and erect big pink nipples with their clamps. “Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh” cooed Web Woman...her head sagging between her awesome cleavage...her blue eyes closing in the slits of her black W-shaped mask...as she was soon knocked unconscious.

"Uuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuh" sighed Kelly sometime later...announcing her return to consciousness. As she opened her blue eyes...in the slits of her black W-shaped mask... Web Woman became aware that she was no longer sitting in her Web Trac...and she was no longer in the cornfield...she last remembered her fabulous flying craft had crashed landed in.

"Where...Where am I?" groaned Kelly as she tried to clear the cobwebs out of her head. Web Woman gasped in surprise as she made another discovery.

The heroine discovered she was lying spread eagled on her back on top of a table...her leotard...utility belt and boots removed...exposing her creamy shapely breasts...and the small swirl of red pubic hair between her shapely thighs. "Unh...Unh...I can't get free" groaned Web Woman as she strained in futility to break the restraints that bound her to the table. Her groans caught the attention of her captor and host....Doctor Phineas Rane.

"Ah Web Woman...So you're finally awake...You had a most interesting reaction to the anaesthetic laced rain I used against you and your alien friend...That's why I had to remove your garb while you were unconscious...." gloated the evil scientist. Looking past him...Kelly saw Spinner lying unconscious in a cage behind Rane. "I know you're behind this drought Doctor Rane!!..Let me go and I'll see to it the judge takes your years of scientific contribution into account.." said Web Woman.

Rane laughed in response. "You're trying to trick me Web Woman...but that's what you hero types do...I'll have to rearrange your priorities..." sneered the scientist as he walked up to the captured superwoman. Before Kelly knew what was happening...Doctor Rane started to wave a device inches over each of her large firm breasts. "Ooooooh...Doctor...You're using...Uuuuuh...some kind of therapeutic heat...on my breasts...Uuuuuuuuh...impossible to think...when my nipples are aroused...Uuuuuuuuh" complained Web Woman...writhing helplessly atop the table.

"Yes...I realised that your big breasts are particularly vulnerable to erotic stimuli Web Woman..." gloated Rane as he waved his device over Kelly's naked chest...taking pleasure as he watched her big pink nipples and areolas become hard and erect from the heat emanating from it. Kelly's blue eyes became heavier and heavier with sleep...behind the white slits of her pink and black bug mask.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Difficult...to think about anything...except..Uuuuuuh...sex...My insect powers...also heighten my senses as a woman....as well....Uuuuuuuuh...never felt so excited....never felt...so sleepy....if you make me cum Doctor....I'll be out for hours..." moaned Web Woman as the movements of her body began to slow...and she felt a pressure building between her large thighs.

"Ha ha!!... Give in to your desires Web Woman...You are correct...Once you are unconscious...You will be unable to stop me from carrying out my plan!!" gloated Rane as he moved the device towards Kelly's clitoris.

However before he could place it there...to finish off Web Woman...Spinner managed to get free from his cage and pounced on the evil scientist. "No!!..No!!...Get away!!" yelled Rane as he tried to throw off the small alien. His struggles caused him to back into his control panel....activating the buttons which operated the heroine's restraints.

Free of her restraints...and with the device no longer affecting her breasts...Kelly regained her senses in short order. "Good job Spinner...I'll take it from here!!" quipped Web Woman as she jumped off the table...and aimed her ring at Rane as Spinner released him. "Agggh" groaned the evil scientist as Web Woman fired a burst of her special spider sleep dust into his face and he fell unconscious at her feet.

Spinner chortled gleefully as he stood atop Rane. "Well done Spinner...Now let me put my costume on...Then we'll take Doctor Rane to the authorities and wrap up this caper" said Kelly with a smile.

end.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:39 pm