Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:56 pm

Queen of Wrestling and Samurai Woman 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Queen of Wrestling and Samurai Woman 2
Queen of Wrestling and Samurai Woman 2

48 hours later
Tokyo, Japan
Noon

Dressed in a baggy white shirt, blue jeans and sneakers...a brown leather handbag over her left shoulder...REBY TERRELL walked through the streets of the Japanese capital city. None of the thousands of people passing around the 20 year old blonde American had any idea that she was actually the famous QUEEN OF WRESTLING of the GLOBAL EXTREME WRESTLING FEMME (GEFW).

Reby transformed into the legendary wrestling heroine whenever she donned the magical white head mask which was now in her handbag. After a gruelling match with the Japanese brutes BULL and KONG...Reby needed some time to recharge...without the public's attention being on her. Taking off the mask, Reby left the hotel where she, her partner BROOKE O'NEILL and their manager DIEGO REYES...to clear her head and think about what had happened in that match.

"Someone drugged me by putting something in my leotard...They know my weakness is sex....and about my breasts and cunt being vulnerable...Could it be STEPHANIE'S doing?" wondered Reby as she walked, thinking about the evil businesswoman who owned the GEFW and who was threatened by the return of the Queen of Wrestling. Reby's mother and grandmother wore the mask before and the Queen always emerged when women's wrestling was in need of a champion.

She thought about that. Reby also thought about her growing attraction to Brooke...and also a strange new attraction she felt to Diego, her best friend since childhood, since he returned from MEXICO...where he had been a famous luchador until he experienced a career ending injury. Preoccupied by these thoughts, Reby had no idea that she strayed into the BUDOKAN district...which was under the control of the dreaded Japanese mafia...the YAKUZA.

Reby was brought back to reality when she found herself in a narrow side street surrounded by eight Yakuza thugs...recognisable by the tattoos on their bodies. "You American girl...You cannot pass here without paying the tax!" snarled one thug as he pulled out a katana from under his jacket. The other seven thugs also pulled out weapons. "Too many of them...No place to run to put on my mask and become the Queen of Wrestling" thought Reby, trying to figure out what to do.

Before the Yakuza thugs could attack......a voluptuous and muscular woman with bronze skin...her incredible body barely clad in a bra of iron and silver...silver and iron sequined panties...iron and silver gauntlets on her forearms and an iron and silver mask on the upper part of her face....her glossy black hair piled atop her head...a long ponytail behind her back...descended into their midst...landing on the balls of her erotic bronze bare feet.

"Leave her alone!...She is under my protection!!" the busty masked woman declared...as she drew a gleaming katana from behind her back. "SAMURAI WOMAN!!...Kill her!!" snarled the thug with the katana as he lunged at the Sexy Swordswoman. Reby watched the muscles on the voluptuous lady warrior's bronze body accentuated as she blocked and parried the thug's attacks before disarming him...and felled him with the blade of her sword striking the left side of his face.

Whirling around...Samurai Woman swung her sword...knocking down another two thugs. A left hand karate chop felled a third. "Haiiiii!!!" cried Samurai Woman extending her long right muscular bronze leg...the ball of her erotic right bare bronze foot...striking another thug in the jaw...allowing him to smell the fragrance between her sexy toe which had short glossy pearl toenails.

Losing heart the Yakuza thugs fled...and Samurai Woman sheathed her legendary S-KATANA...in the scabbard worn on her back.
"I remember you from the HANNARYZ ARENA in Kyoto.... You saved the Queen of Wrestling from a strange purple monster" said Reby to the Jumbo Breasted Japanese Heroine.

"Yes...My name's Samurai Woman...I am the Heroine of Japan...Although I have not been here for a while...You should be careful where you go Miss...Toyko can be a dangerous place...the Yakuza have a strong presence" replied Samurai Woman as she stood in a heroic pose...her hands on her wide curvy hips...her long muscular bronze legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare bronze feet resting flat on the tiled surface of the street...and her huge firm bronze bust pushed forward.

"Is there anything I can do to thank you?...Help you?" asked Reby, impressed by the Sexy Swordswoman. " No reward is necessary...and I can take care of myself" replied Samurai Woman as she flexed her huge bronze thighs...leapt into the air and disappeared over the nearby rooftops..as Reby turned and walked back to her hotel.

Hanzo Corporation
Tokyo, Japan
2 pm

In his palatial penthouse located on top of the 20 storey Hanzo Corporation building...company chairman TANAKA HANZO watched still photos and video footage of Samurai Woman in action and it made him angry. The latest images coming from the Top Heavy Heroine of Japan saving an unknown blonde American woman from some Yakuza thugs.

No one in Japan knew that the country's largest conglomerate was really a front for the most militant faction of the Yakuza..whose brutality went all the way back to the age of the Samurai and Feudal Japan. Hanzo recalled his ancestors' plans were often foiled by the first Samurai Woman...wielder of fhe mystic blade...the S-Katana. Thought lost to the ages...the blade surfaced in Detroit ten years ago...wielded by a woman believed to be of the Japanese heroine's lineage.

Now she had returned to Japan to attack the Hanzo Yakuza on its home soil. Tanaka could ill afford having to deal with the Sexy Swordswoman...with threats coming from two powerful criminal rivals...CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL. and the SKULL SOCIETY.. for control of the Hanzo Yakuza's operations.

" Samurai Woman must be stopped! declared Tanaka shaking his fists in the air. Then a shadow loomed over him. " I can capture and tame her to be the slave of the Hanzo Corporation. You need only do as I day" a deep male voice said. "Speak...I'm listening" replied Tanaka.

48 hours later
Tokyo, Japan
11 pm

Shedding her every day academic attire of Doctor Nikki Nakamoto...university professor...Samurai Woman once again roamed the Japanese capital city on her mission.Flexing her huge bronze thighs...the Sexy Swordswoman leapt silently across the rooftops of buildings...unknown to the people passing on the streets below.Nikki paused as she returned to the Budokan district where two days earlier...she rescued an American tourist from ninjas from the Hanzo Clan.

" My information says the Hanzo have been very active in this district...They could be developing something they can use to gain an advantage back in Detroit" thought Samurai Woman...her impressive firm bronze bust heaving up and down in the confines of her tight iron and silver bra.

The Hanzo had been battling several criminal entities for control of her home city. So far her efforts...as well as those of other heroines in Detroit and from elsewhere was keeping the Hanzo and their rivals in check. The Jumbo Breasted Japanese American's mind flashed briefly on her man...Billy Spencer and she felt warmth in her erogenous body parts...longing for his tender touch.

Nikki's mind was returned to the present as she heard the sounds of a chase in the street below her. Her brown eyes widened in the slits of her iron and silver mask as she saw the Queen of Wrestling being chased by four Hanzo ninjas. " What is she doing here?" wondered Samurai Woman as she decided to follow instead or intervene. She saw the Queen run inside a dimly lit building...with the ninjas following.

Focusing on what was happening on the street...Samurai Woman paid no attention to a strange fog which suddenly covered the area. "NO...STOP...UUUUUH....MY BREASTS...UUUUH..MY CUNT...UUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUH..HELP...HELP" she heard the Queen scream from inside of the building. Believing the Queen of Wrestling was being raped inside of the building, Samurai Woman drew her S-Katana...leapt off the rooftop...landed on the street on the balls of her erotic bare bronze feet...and charged inside of the building to save her.

However as the Jumbo Breasted Japanese entered the dimly lit building...two men and two women...emerged from the shadows to douse her with buckets of water. Before Nikki could recover from that surprise...she got another. Lanterns were lit...illuminating the inside of the building...and the strange fog which covered the street outside...did the same inside the building.

As the Sexy Swordswoman prepared to press forward to rescue the Queen of Wrestling...she was surprised again. "Uuuh…
My Samurai Nipples...becoming...ha...haa...haaard...under my bra...Uuuuh...the water...laced...with...CHLOROFORM...Starting...o become...dizzy..." admitted Nikki...as her brown eyes fluttered in the slits of her iron and silver mask. The fog swirled rapidly...rising all around her.

Through the hazy interior...Samurai Woman...saw topless Japanese muscular men in white briefs...and Japanese women in flimsy white dresses approaching through the fog. "Huuuuuuuuh….Huuuuuuuuuuuh...Huuuuuuuuuuuuh"
groaned Nikki...swinging her S-Katana...missing her foes with each wild swing. "No...My..sword!" cried Samurai Woman with alarm as she felt her mystic blade removed from her hands as she made one wild swing too many.

Before she could recover...the men and women surrounded the Jumbo Breasted Japanese Heroine. Her voluptuous and muscular bronze body damp and lubricated by the chloroform-tainted water...made it easy for the men and women to strip her of her iron and silver armoured attire. As her iron and silver bra was removed...the hands of six men immediately began to grope her naked enormous bronze bust.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...HANDS OFF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SAMURAI BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORM BEING RUBBED ALL OVER THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SAMURAI NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING
PINCHED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SQUEEZED...,UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ROTATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING RELAXED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST...FIGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Nikki as erotic thoughts of Billy playing with her naked enormous bronze bust filled her head.

Two women slipped off her iron and silver gauntlets...used as shields and to dispatch mystical creatures from her wrists...another woman removed the scabbard from her back where the Top Heavy Heroine of Japan kept her S-Katana which had already been taken away from her. Two men grabbed hold of her long muscular right bronze leg....while another two held on to her long muscular left bronze leg.

"NO...UUUUUUUH...MY PANTIES...UUUUUUUUH...BEING REMOVED...MY SAMURAI CUNT...VULNERABLE.." complained Nikki as she felt her iron and silver sequined underwear slipped down her huge thighs and calves...down to her ankles. Aroused, dazed and disoriented by a combination of the chloroform-tainted water being rubbed all over her naked voluptuous and muscular bronze body and the strange swirling...Samurai Woman offered no resistance as the men and women lifted her above their heads...inside of the spa that she had been lured into.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SAMURAI BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEEL HEAVY...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUH
...HARDNESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..IN MY SAMURAI NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SAMURAI CLIT...UUUUUUUH
...BEING TOUCHED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASURE...LIKE I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED...UUUUUUUUUH...CANNOT
RESIST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Nikki as she was carried to a nearby room...where a bamboo massage table and incense lit candles awaited.

Wearing only her iron and silver mask over the upper part of her beauteous face...Samurai Woman was laid flat on her back atop the bamboo table. Her muscular bronze arms were extended above her head... her long muscular bronze legs were spread wide open below her broad shapely waist. The topless Japanese men and scantily clad Japanese women surrounded her

"UUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samurai Woman as they massaged the chloroform into every inch of her naked voluptuous and muscular bronze body..till it gleamed from her broad shoulders to the sexy toes of her erotic bare bronze feet.

"NO...UUUUUUUUH...STOP....UUUUUUUUUUUH...SAMURAI BREASTS...SAMURAI NIPPLES..SAMURAI CLIT...UUUUH...UUUUUUH
VULNERABLE...TO CHLOROFORM...AND SEX...UUUUUUUUUH...HEAD SPINNING...BRAIN CLOUDING...MUST RESIST THOUGHTS OF SEX..AND SLEEP...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Sexy Swordswoman as the men and women massaged her in her super erogenous body parts.

Unable to raise her muscular bronze arms and long muscular bronze legs to defend herself...Samurai Woman felt herself becoming sexier and sleepier with each passing second as her erotic massage continued.

As she looked up...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her iron and silver mask...as the Japanese men and women continued to massage chloroform into every inch of her voluptuous and muscular bronze body...Nikki saw a handsome man with blue skin...and a lean muscular body looking down at her.

"Uuuuuuuh...Who..Who ...are you?..Uuuuuuh... You...are...a monster...Uuuuuuuh...demon...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh"moaned Samurai Woman as she looked at him...as the Japanese men and women continued to massage chloroform all over her naked voluptuous and muscular bronze body...focusing heavily on her huge form bronze bust...the thick brown nipples that capped their summits and her camel toe shaped brown cunt between her huge bronze thighs...barely covered by her public black bonsai pubic bush.

The demon named VOG smiled as he raised his hands...strange fog being emitted from his fingers...which swirled around the head of Samurai Woman as she lay helpless before him. Nikki's brown eyes fluttered in sleepy disbelief...as the demon changed right before her eyes. The mystic properties of the fog...combined with her highly aroused...drugged and relaxed state...causing the Jumbo Breasted Japanese Heroine to see someone else standing over her.

"Billy??!!" gasped Nikki as she looked at the man she loved. "Think of my hands all over your big breasts...My fingers are touching your enlarged nipples...You are becoming too turned on to think...Too tired to fight..You want tp cum...and sleep" commanded Vog.

"BILLY...UUUUUUUUUH...HELP...UUUUUUUUH..SAMURAI BREASTS..FEEL SO WEAK...LIKE WHEN YOU TOUCH THEM...UUUUUUUUUH..
SAMURAI NIPPLES...BECOMING SO HARD...
YOU KNOW HOW I LIKE THEM PLAYED WITH..
NO..UUUUUUUUUUH..NOT REAL...MUST FIGHT...UUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Nikki as she stared sleepily at "Billy".

aThe Japanese men took turns groping the chloroform coated naked huge firm.bronze bust of the sleepy Samurai Woman...squeezing
...rotating..licking her big thick brown nipples which were erect..hard and shiny like diamonds.

" Do not resist..You long for my touch...on your breasts...you crave your sex being explored by me...Do not resist your desires...Cum and sleep...Cum...and sleep" commanded Vog..keeping his mind altering fog engulfing tge head of the Sexy Swordswoman...as the Japanese women's fingers..groomed the heroine's black bonsai pubic bush..and stroked her brown clitoris...keeping it in camel toe shape. The Japanese men continued to grope her naked huge firm bronze breasts.

"UUUUUUUUH..BILLY..UUUUUUUUUH..WHY...
UUUUUUUUUUUH...WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUH...I..I LOVE YOU...UUH
YOU LED ME..INTO...A TRAP..UUUUH..HELP ME...UUUUUUUUUH...YOU KNOW MY SAMURAI BREASTS...UUUUUUUH...AND MY SAMURAI CUNT..UUUUUUH...ARE MY VULNERABLE TO SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...
XHLOROFORM...WEAKENS...AROUSES ME...
UUUUUUUUH...CANNOT RESIST YOU..UUUH..
YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME..UH..UUH..
UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH..UUUUUUH..
UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Nikki as she was brought to an orgasm of tsunamic proportions.

Vog smiled as he saw a plume of white liquid shoot out of Nikki's wet and excited brown cunt...geysers of white liquid shooting skyward from the tips of her hard and erect big thick brown chloroform-coated nipples...as her voluptuous and muscular bronze body surged upwards...then collapsed atop the surface of the bamboo table..going completely limp.

Vog knew the resistance of the Top Heavy Heroine of Japan had been broken...her naked voluptuous and muscular bronze body coated in chloroform from her broad shoulders to the sexy toes of her erotic bare bronze feet...bathed in sweat from her struggles...fluids leaking from the tips of her hard and erect big thick brown nipples...and through the parted lips of her shiny and hard brown clitoris...her naked immense firm bronze breasts rising and falling with effort as sge struggled to breathe.

Opening the palm of his right hand...Vog created a gas mask...which he placed over Nikki's nose and mouth. It became invisible to the human eye...but kept his mind altering fog..saturating her lungs...keeping her weak, sexy and sleepy. The Sexy Swordswoman looked at him with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her iron and silver mask but did not see the blue skinned demon...but her boyfriend Billy Spencer.

"You are tamed Samurai Woman" said Vog. "Yes" agreed Nikki. "How can I keep you under my control?" asked Vog. "Keep my Samurai Nipples hard...My Samurai Cunt wet...excited..Keep the S-Katana away from me...will be your slave" replied the Jumbo Breasted Japanese Heroine.

Vog gestured with his right hand. Two women approached with Samurai Woman's iron and silver sequined panties which had been altered with the addition of an iron silver dildo. It was slipped up her long muscular bronze legs. "UUUUUUH" groaned Samurai Woman as the dildo plugged her throbbing brown cunt...keeping her cum trapped inside.

Steel rings treated with chloroform were slipped on to each of Nikki's hard and erect big thick brown nipples. "Uuuunh...Uuuunh" groaned Samurai Woman. Her iron and silver bra was put back over her naked huge firm bronze breasts again. Vog motioned to the Japanese men and women to step away from the table. "Arise Samurai Slave!" commanded Vog. "Yes Master" replied Samurai Woman as she got off the table on her own.

"You are under the control of the Hanzo Corporation and will do everything that you are commanded to do...Do you understand?" Vog asked rhetorically. "Yes...I serve...the Hanzo Corporation...must...obey..." sighed Nikki...her brown eyes vacant in the slits of her iron and silver mask...trapped in a deep erotic trance she could not resist. Vog laughed. Samurai Woman was completely under his control. Now it was time to execute the next part of the plan for his employers...the Hanzo Corporation.

24 hours later
Tokyo
Noon

For reasons, she couldn't explain...Reby couldn't get Samurai Woman out of her head. In her identity as the Queen of Wrestling...as she went through her training session with Brooke and Diego...Reby remembered how the Sexy Swordswoman had saved her from some criminals. She admired her beauty, her bravery and her fighting skills.

She did not tell Brooke or Diego about Samurai Woman...lest they find out that she was the Queen of Wrestling. As far as they knew, Reby Terrell was back in San Diego and the Queen was in Japan. Reby was still trying to figure out her feelings for Brooke and Diego...and how to tell them she was the Queen of Wrestling...knowing both of them were infatuated with her in this identity.

Knowing that they had a couple days rest before the next GEFW fight card, Reby decided that she needed to find out more about Samurai Woman. She couldn't help shake a strange feeling she had that Samurai Woman was in trouble and needed help. Reby resolved to do just that later that night.

Elsewhere in the city..the demon Vog smiled as he sensed thay the Queen of Wrestling had fallen for the mental hints that he had given her...and would walk into the trap that was set for her.

Budokan district
Tokyo
10 pm

Returning to the place where she encountered Samurai Woman...after Brooke and Diego had retired for the night...the Queen of Wrestling changed back into Reby Terrell so she could roam about the city anonymously. Her shapely body concealed under a baggy shirt...jeans and sneakers...her shoulder length blonde hair worn loose..Reby traversed the side streets of the district controlled by the Yakuza.

Then she spotted a building...the spa which she had seen in her dreams. " That sword lady's in there...and is in trouble...Time to make the change" said Reby. She took the white head mask out of her handbag and slipped it over her head. In a flash, Reby was transformed into the Queen of Wrestling.

Her civilian clothes traded for the strapless thi tight white sticky leotard...white bands on her forearms...white head mask covering her entire head..a plume of golden hair coming out the back of the mask...her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body highlighted.

Without hesitation...the Queen of Wrestling sauntered forward..kicking the door of the spa open with the ball of her left erotic bare golden tanned foot. She entered the dimly lit interior of the spa...and was rushed by seven Yakuza thugs all wearing black clothes. Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous golden tanned body..the Masked Marvella dispatched them.with a combination of punches, throws and kicks.

As the thugs lay sprawled out on the floor around her, Reby heard a female groan coming from a nearby room. Believing this was Samurai Woman in trouble. Charging into the room...the Queen of Wrestling was surprised to find a beautiful Japanese woman...who was naked except for tattoos painted on her bust and between the thighs.

This sight had an unexpected effect on Reby. "Uuuuh..Feel funny...My big nipples getting hard when I look at you...feel dizzy...can't think" blurted the Queen as she swayed unsteadily from side to side. This distraction allowed another Japanese woman with matching tattoos in the same places on her body..to douse Reby's upper body with a can of black paint.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" groaned the Queen of Wrestling...rising on the balls of her erotic bare golden tanned feet..as her nipples stiffened and her cunt throbbed intensely under her strapless thin tight white sticky as the black paint soaked through it.The YAKUZA SISTERS...twin exotic assassins who worked for the Hanzo Clan..took advantage of their amateur American opponent.

Standing on either side of Reby, they slipped down her paint stained leotard...which easily slid down to her ankles. The first sister massaged the black paint all over the Queen's enormous firm golden tanned bust, focusing on her big bronze nipples..making them hard and erect as pagodas.

The Second Sister..rubbed black paint all over the space between Reby's huge golden tanned thighs..causing a camel toe to form there in a matter of seconds."UUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH..UUH..
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.."moaned the Queen of Wrestling..unable to defend herself...as she was swiftly aroused by the potent aphrodisiac in the paint...and the expert touches of the Yakuza Sisters.

As the Masked Marvella rapidly succumbed to the overwhelming power of the aphrodisiac paint being rubbed into her super erogenous body parts by the Yakuza Sisters...her tattooed tormentors took her erotic torture to another level. The First Sister took a long needle out from her hair.

"UUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUNH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling...her head sagging between her awesome golden tanned cleavage as the First Sister used the needle to mark an inscription in Japanese around her black stained big thick bronze nipples and wide bronze areolas...with white milk spewing from the hardened tips of her nipples..and being tainted with the aphrodisiac paint. Squatting between her black paint stained huge golden tanned thighs..the Second Sister took a small hairbrush out of her hair and brushed the space between Reby's thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling as her golden pubic bush was combed...her camel toe shaped cunt was raked...and the aphrodisiac paint was rubbed all over her sex. Her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her white head mask...Reby's mind was flooded by erotic images of her having sex with Brooke and Diego.

"You cannot resist foolish American" sneered the First Sister as she erotically manipulated the Queen's painted bust. "None can resist the branding of the Yakuza...You will be our slave" sneered the Second Sister as she combed the Masked Marvella's sex simultaneously.

"Uuuuuuuuh...They're right...Uuuuuuuuuh...My breasts...cunt...never been pleasured like this...so hot...so horny...if they keep this up..I'll cum...gotta...do...something...fast" thought Reby..as pressure swelled inside of her cunt. Mustering her strength...she locked the First Sister's head in a right armlock and closed her huge golden tanned thighs on the Second Sister's head.

However the Yakuza Sisters were not going down without a fight. The First Sister used her free right hand to stab the Queen repeatedly in her hard and erect nipples with the needle.The Second Sister extended her left hand between Reby's thighs and worked the comb in the crevice between her tight golden tanned ass.

"UUUUUUUNH..UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH..UUUUUUUUUUUNH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Queen as she strained to keep her holds on her persistent foes. At length...the Yakuza Sisters went limp in her strong grips. The Masked Marvella released her hold and both women collapsed unconscious to the floor.

However her victory was short lived as the effects of the aphrodisiac body paint and the Yakuza Sisters' expert exploitation of her super erogenous body parts...took their toll on her. "UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Reby...unable to suppress a massive orgasm that had been building up inside of her.

As geysers of white milk shot out of her hard and erect black paint stained big bronze nipples...and a huge white waterfall gushed out of the black paint stained bronze cunt between her huge bronze thighs...the Queen of Wrestling swayed unsteadily from side to side across the floor of the spa on the balls of her erotic bare golden tanned feet...before dropping to her knees...collapsing face down on the floor...her blue eyes closing in the slits of her white head mask as blackness washed over her and she became unconscious in less than one second.

One hour later

"Uuuuuuuuuh" sighed the Queen of Wrestling as she announced her return to consciousness. As her blue eyes opened in the slits of her white head mask...Reby discovered she was in a sauna. She was wearing only her mask and forearm bands. While she wasn't tied up...the Queen felt dizzy and tired...as the steam swirled around the sauna as she lay on a bamboo bench.

Reby felt like she was dreaming when a strange handsome man with blue skin approached her. "Who are you? What's going on?" asked the Queen. " The fight of dreams...You think yourself a champion...You will be tested by true warrior..servant of the Hanzo Clan...Samurai Woman" said Vog as Reby managed to get to her feet.

Tge Queen was surprised to see the Top Heavy Heroine of Japan enter and stand next to Vog. She had a vacant stare in her brown eyes in her iron and silver mask. Reby also noticed the rest of her attire was white silk and translucent....showing she was in a high state of arousal. Before the Queen could attempt to reason with her, Samurai Woman attacked.

Even in her strange state...Samurai Woman's attacks were lethal...and it was taking all of the Queen's depleted strength to evade her. "Destroy her!!" commanded Vog repeatedly. "DESTROY...DESTROY...DESTROY" cried Samurai Woman...as she hurled several.punches and kicks at the Queen of Wrestling who barely avoided them.

Reby did not want to hurt the Top Heavy Heroine of Japan who had saved her life. The Queen of Wrestling suspected that Samurai Woman had been brainwashed and the strange blue man had something to do with it. Reby did not know why someone would go to the lengths they had to capture her and compel Samurai Woman to kill her.

The more she evaded...the Queen of Wrestling felt herself becoming sleepier and sleepier. She knew it was only a matter of time before Samurai Woman finished her off. Reby then noticed that the Sexy Swordswoman has in a high erotic state. She saw the hardness and erectness of the Busty Japanese Heroine''s big thick brown nipples and that her panties were very wet. She noticed that something was plugging Samurai Woman's cunt...and it seemed to be contributing to her highly aroused state. Reby knew what she had to do.

"DESTROY HER" repeated Vog...as he saw the Queen of Wrestling struggling to stand on her erotic bare golden tanned feet...her muscular golden tanned arms limp on either side of her curvy upper body...her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her white head mask. The hypnotised Samurai Woman acted on the demon's commands...lunging at the Masked Marvella.

Vog was startled as the Queen of Wrestling suddenly sprang to life.. slipping behind the Top Heavy Heroine of Japan...and slipping her hands under the flimsy silk fabric which barely covered her huge firm bronze bust. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Samurai Woman as the Queen of Wrestling cupped her massive bronze mounds...and rapidly fondled the Japanese heroine's big brown nipples which were already in a state of hardness and erectness.

Vog focused his thoughts..as he fought to retain mental control over Samurai Woman. "DESTROY HER...DESTROY HER" yelled Vog sweat beginning to ooze from his forehead.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUH..UUUUH
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samurai Woman..becoming sleepier and sexier as the Queen of Wrestling rapidly groped her huge firm bronze bust.

Reby then made her bold move..reaching her right hand between the Jumbo Breasted Japanese heroine's open huge bronze thighs. "NO..NO..NO" yelled Vog..realising Reby's intention much too late.

The Queen pulled off Samurai Woman's altered panties...pulling the dildo out of her cunt...releasing the pressure that was built up inside.

"UUH..UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH..UH.UUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UH..UH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH..UUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UH..UUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samurai Woman...as she orgasmed six times in quick succession.

"NO..NO...NO...NO...NO" cried Vog..clutching tge sides of his head in agony...unable to maintain his mental control over the Sexy Swordswoman. He tried to flee but was stopped by the Queen of Wrestling who hit him in the jaw with an awesome right upper cut.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" cried Vog as the force of the blow...lifted him into the air and he disintegrated into a pile of blue ashes..the Yakuza thugs fleeing the spa house. Reby turned around and saw that Samurai Woman had changed back into Nikki Nakamoto and was naked. The Queen grabbed a white robe as she went to help Nikki to her feet.

Nikki looked into the Queen's blue eyes in the slits of her white head mask. "Thank you for saving me...I was captured and hypnotised ...the Hanzo Clan wanted me to fight you" explained Nikki as she put on the robe. "Hanzo Clan?...The Hanzo Corporation is sponsoring the GEFW tour of Japan...Why would they be after me?" asked Reby. "I cannot answer that but they are the most powerful of the Yakuza..My ancestor fought them centuries ago in feudal Japan" Nikki said.

"These guys...whoever they are...are out of my league...I could use your help" said the Queen of Wrestling. "You will have it...It seems fate has brought us together" replied Nikki. The two heroines shook hands, knowing this was the start of a partnership and a friendship.

To be continued

Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:37 pm