Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:05 am

Scorpion Girl in Exposed 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Girl in Exposed 3
Scorpion Girl in Exposed 3

Cass Corridor
Detroit
9 pm

ED LOPES felt scared, thrilled, surprised and aroused at the same time...as he held on tightly to his secret superheroine girlfriend..SCORPION GIRL..as she swung them high above the streets of Detroit..towards the neighbourhood.
"Hold on lover" quipped Scorpion Girl with a broad smile on her face as she released her hold on her Scorpion Line. "Whoa!" yelled Ed...afraid that they would fall. However he felt the muscular brown arms of the Lusty Latina hold him close to her as she angled her voluptuous and muscular brown body as they landed safely on the rooftop of the apartment building where Ed.

The Latino teen nerd let go of Scorpion Girl..and stepped away from her ...breathing heavily. Up till that moment...GINA CORTES...was feeling pumped about upstaging her teen rival SHANICE WILSON at her own pep rally at CARVER HIGH SCHOOL...where all three of them were students.

Scorpion Girl's brown eyes looked with concern at Ed through the slits of her black sticky mask. "Ed?...Ed?...Are you okay?" asked Gina with concern as she placed her right hand on Ed's shoulder as he bent over...trying to regain his breathing.
"Are you crazy?!...What were you thinking?!" gasped Ed. "I..." began Scorpion Girl. "I mean swinging over the city like that!...Taking me with you...You could have gotten me killed!" yelled Ed.

Unable to get a word in...Gina felt Ed's words pop the bubble of euphoria that she was in..after showing up Shanice. The Lusty Latina felt tears well up in her brown eyes..as sadness suddenly overwhelmed her...as she believed Ed hated her. Scorpuon Girl bowed her head and turned to leave. Before she could...she felt Ed's hands on her shoulders. She felt the fingers of his right hand under her chin...raise her head so their eyes met.

"Hey...I'm sorry SG" said Ed..as he wiped the tears that were running down Scorpion Girl's face. "Some super heroine I am...crying with her mask on...You must hate me" sobbed Gina. "No...Oh no...I could never hate you" replied Ed. "You could have fooled me..." sniffled Scorpion Girl. " Sorry...Everything just went so fast...You showing up at the rally...that hot dance you did..." said Ed.
"Really..You seemed pretty into Shanice and her moves..." said Gina as she let him dry the tears off her face. "I just went to the rally so her jock friends wouldn't force me and some of the other kids to go...but she's not my type" said Ed. "Not your type...What do you..." began Scorpion Girl. Her speech was interrupted when Ed pulled her towards him..pressing his lips against hers.

"Mmmmmmmmm" sighed Gina dreamily. Her brown eyes fluttering then closing in the slits of her black sticky mask...as she felt her nipples shoot to attention...and felt moist in her cunt...under her thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard and weak in her knees...as she was overwhelmed by his kiss. She opened her eyes and smiled at the Latino teen nerd with a broad smile. Before Ed could say anything...Scorpion Girl entwined her muscular brown arms around his neck..rose on the balls of her feet and kissed him back.
"Whoa...That was awesome..."said Scorpion Girl.as she kept her arms wrapped around his neck and enjoyed the feel of Ed's hands on either side of her thick curvy waist..as her feet rrsted flat on the concrete surface of the apartment building where he lived. "Just as awesome as swinging with you SG..I felt like MJ Watson" said Ed.

"So long as you don't look like her...You'd look terrible with red hair" replied Scorpion Girl. The Lusty Latina hugged the Latino teen nerd. "Sorry...I got jealous" said Gina...enjoying Ed's embrace. "You don't need to be..I love you" replied Ed. "Really?...But you don't know me" said Scorpion Girl as she looked into his eyes. Ed knew what she meant. " I know you're a good person...and the mask is to protect people you care about...as much as your secret identity.." said Ed.

" Oh my God...You are such a nerd" quipped Scorpion Girl. "But you love nerds" replied Ed. "Just one" quipped Gina as she kissed Ed again. Their lips parted as they heard the sounds of police sirens passing in the distance. The sound made the Lusty Latina think about her foster parents. She knew she had to leave. Ed realised it too.

"Ed...I..." began Gina...before the Latino teen nerd placed his right index finger on her glossy pink lips. "It's ok SG...I'll always be here for you..." said Ed. "Really?" asked Scorpion Girl...her brown eyes wide open in the slits of her black sticky mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face.

"I'll always be here for you...I won't rush you...I'll love you with or without super powers...When you're ready...I will be too" said Ed. The sincerity in his voice made Gina made her want to cry again. "Thanks Ed...I love you too" replied the Lusty Latina as she kissed him one more time on the lips. Walking to the edge of the rooftop, Gina took a deep breath. She looked back at Ed and smiled.

Ed smiled back and watched as Scorpion Girl turned away...fired a Scorpion Line from the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist into the air...flex her huge brown thighs and launch herself into the air. Ed watched the Lusty Latina swing away over the rooftops of buildings in the area until she didappeared from view. The Latino teen nerd was in love with Scorpion Girl and he now realised she was in love with him.

Detroit waterfront
9 pm

Sitting in the command centre of the SCORPION NEST...located within an old , abandoned warehouse in a remote part of the waterfront, Detective MICHELLE WALKER..who was secretly the SCORPION WOMAN...watched the images of Scorpion Girl and Ed Lopes on the multiple screens which allowed her to see activities in every part of the city.

Dressed in a grey t-shirt and blue shorts...her shpulder length black hair...her long muscular cteamy legs crossed...Michelle drank a beer as she watched the two teenagers and listened to everything they said to each other before Gina left. Several thought went through the Venomous Vixen's mind as she watched Gina and Ed. She remembered bringing Gina to the Nest to save her after the Latina teenager took a bullet meant for her.

The blood transfusion she gave Gina turned her into Scorpion Girl and she began her own campaign against crime in the city. Michelle thought about her ex-teenage boyfriend TREY JOHNSON..who knew her secret identity...who she thought she would spend the rest of her life with...but he abandoned her.

As she drank her beer, Michelle remembered it was Trey who found the warehouse and helped set up the Scorpion Nest. Since Trey left...Michelle found herself staying here more than her apartment in the New Centre district. Then Michelle thought about the rookie cop JIMMY KOWALSKI...who she was strangely attracted to. "Mistress...Are you all right?" asked STINGER...the alien artificial intelligence (AI) who helped her...detecting abnormalities in her thought patterns.

"I'm fine" replied Michelle as she took a another sip of her beer...and continued to monitor Scorpion Girl's movements. "That kid doesn't know what she's doing...She's going to get herself hurt or killed" said Michelle. "Then may I suggest that you take Miss Cortes under your wing Mistress...Perhaps train her?" asked Stinger. "No" replied Michelle and took amother sip of her beer...as she watched Scorpion Girl swinging back to her foster home in the Midtown district.

" If I may Mistress...Miss Cortes did not acquire your abilities by choice...She is trying to.emulate you...to do good...but she is young...inexperienced...She could use your guidance..." said Stinger. "NO" cried Michelle as she got up...threw the empty air bottle into the air...stood up...raised her right slender muscular creamy arm..and fired an energy bolt from the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger..which disintegrated the bottle on contact.

" I'm going to train for a bit...take a shower and get some sleep Stinger...We're not going to talk about this again...Understood?!" asked Michelle rhetorically. " Yes Mistress" replied the AI before the Venomous Vixen walked over towards the nearby gym...and began her workout..pushing thoughts about Scorpion Girl to the back of her mind.

24 hours later
Carver High School
10 am

Gina Cortes felt on top of the world as she made her way through the crowded school corridors on her way to class. Wearing her regular baggy shirt...jeans..sneakers.. her shoulder length black hair partially hidden by a skull cap on her head...Gina took pleasure in the fact that no one knew she was Scorpion Girl...and that she had upstaged Shanice Wilson at her pep rally.
Hearing the laughter of other kids in the corridor...Gina looked up to see Shanice, flanked by some of her teen minions...coming in the opposite direction. "Shut up!...Shut up!" shouted the teen African American diva..visibly angry and embarrassed.

Not only had the video of Scorpion Girl outdancing her gone viral online...her unauthorised pep rally got her in trouble with Prinicpal Kate Spencer..after she was arrested for disturbing the peace. Shanice was upset that her absentee wealthy father...who gave her everything she wanted...caved and she had to endure successive detention spells...to avoid suspension from school for her actions.

As they crossed paths, Gina couldn't help but poke fun at her rival. "Real hot moves chica" quipped Gina...mocking Shanice with some of her own moves. "Shut it Cortes! " fumed Shanice...as the other kids continued laughing at her and recording Gina's mocking of her on their phones.

Shanice stormed off...with her minions in tow...and the other kids continued on their way...except one. As the corridor became less crowded...Gina turned to see Ed standing there..looking at her.The Latina tomboy felt tingles of warmth in het chest and between her thighs as the Latino teen nerd looked at her with a smile that made her happy and aroused at the same time.

"What?" asked Gina..blushing as she looked back at Ed. " You're just like Scorpion Girl" he said. "What??" asked Gina...baffled by his remark. "Does he know?" wondered Gina. "Yeah...I mean...She's like..so fearless...the way she showed up Shanice at the rally...and how you got in her face just now" replied Ed. "She had it coming" said Gina...standing in the middle of the soon empty corridor...as Ed got closer to her.

"That's what Scorpion Girl would say" said Ed, looking at the Latina tomboy curiously. "Really?...You...think so?" asked Gina...feeling her nipples stiffening rapidly under her shirt and growing moisture between her thighs, under her jeans. She felt her heart beating faster and her pulse quickening. as Ed stood inches away from her and they looked into each other's eyes.

"Yeah...She's really awesome...Kinda like you" said Ed. "Really?..You think I'm..Uuh..awesome?...but I don't have super powers" replied Gina...feeling growing warmth in her breasts and cunt as she stood before Ed..wanting so much to have his hands all over her."You're a good person Gina...lot like Scorpion Girl...I can tell..and if she was here...I'd show something" said Ed. "Oh yeah?...What's that?" asked Gina...who was finding it difficult to suppress the feelings she was having being this close to Ed.

The Latina tomboy leaned closer to Ed inviting him to touch her body. Her secret identity was on the tip of her tongue and she was about to tell Ed she was Scorpion Girl. Then the Latino teen nerd took out his phone. "I'd show her this" said Ed. Gina found herself looking at a video on social media...which took her mind in a different direction...pushing her intention to reveal her secret identity to Ed to the back of her mind.

Gina watched images of the famous super heroine Miss Muscle fighting against a mass of living vegetation...winning at first but then losing as explosions happened all around her..then she appeared to be aroused, weak and sleepy...until she was stripped of her thin golden v-slit leotard.. tied up by a mass of vines...and knocked out when a large flower was clamped over her nose and mouth.

"Is this for real?" asked Gina. "Totally..This went down while the pep rally was happening" replied Ed. His worda made the Latina tomboy feel guilty that she chose to upstage Shanice instead of stopping some new super villain."I'll need to check this out" said Gina.
"What?" adked Ed. Gina looked at the Latino teen nerd...realising she said that thought out loud. :Uh...I mean..could you send me that video..So I can look at it later?" asked Gina. "Uh...sure" replied Ed. "Thanks Ed...See you later" replied Gina with a smile. Ed was surprised when the Latina tomboy kissed him.on the cheek and then ran off down the corridor. "Weird" thought Ed as he continued on his way to class.

Brush Park
Detroit
8 pm

At the former headquarters of the environmental activist group PLANTS4PEACE...the city's newest villainess...Wild Flower reflected on her significant victory over the famous Miss Muscle. Around her...inside of the vegetation consumed building...the Plants4Peace activists...now converted to Plant Men...and under Wild Flower's mind control spores...stood ready to do her bidding.

An exotic looking young woman with brown skin..green hair decorated with colourful flowers...clad in a keotard and boots which seemed to be made out of vines and leaves. Leaflike mascara around her green eyes....no one would have suspected that she was actually Korean American teenager Petal Kim. "Last night was just a sample of my power...Time to cast my seeds over fertile ground and make my garden grow" Wild Flower resolved.

Midtown
Detroit
8 pm

Fressed in one of her flimsy tank tops and panties..her shoulder length black hair tied atop her head...Gina Cortes..lay on her bed watching the video which Ed had sent to her phone." This shit is really weird" thought Gina as she watched the footage of a mass of green vines growing over a construction site...Miss Muscle fighting against the vines...until a series of red explosions happened around her...slowing her down for the vines to strip her of her tiny golden v-slit leotard...then yellow explosions made her drowsy...and a large flower over her face put her to sleep.

"Mmmmm..Mmmmmm" sighed Gina as she slipped her left hand under her panties...her left index and middle fingers finding and rubbing her brown clitoris...as the way Miss Muscle was taken out aroused her. "Mmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmm" cooed Gina...playing with her clitoris faster and faster. As she neared an impromptu climax...Gina noticed a tattoo of a plant within a peace symbol on the left arm of one of the strange looking plant men that grabbed the barely conscious Miss Muscle.

"Those guys are with that Plants4Peace group...They're taking their eco shit to a whole bew level..." said Gina as she stopped herself short of an orgasm. "Something about those plants look familiar" thought Gina."I feel bad I was showing up Shanice while this was going on...I could've taken these eco freaks and shown everybody that Scorpion Girl's a real super heroine...Ed wanted me to see this" said the Latina tomboy. "I just have to wait for these eco- crooks to strike again...then I'll nail them" resolved Gina, clenching her fists with determination.

24 hours later
Carver High School
2 pm

Gina Cortes was silently frustrated as she went through the ritual of another day at high school. Wearing her trademark baggy shirt, jeans, sneakers and a skull cap on her head...the Latina tomboy felt bored out of her mind...waiting for some excuse to change into Scorpion Girl. That excuse, Gina hoped, would have been the weird super villainess that she saw in Ed's video, commit a crime.

So far the day had been the usual routine of classes..boring lectures by the teachers...and homework assignments. The only good parts of the day were the classes she had with Ed. Every so often she would find herself thinking erotic thoughts about the Latino teen nerd. Themuscular body he hid under his clothes. The way his hands felt over her body, especially on her immense firm.brown bust and between her huge brown thighs.

"It's getting harder not to be aroused around Ed...when I'm me...and when I'm Scorpion Girl..I have to tell him soon or...I'll" thought Gina. The Latina teen tomboy's thoughts were interrupted when she felt her nipples shoot to attention under her shirt. "Oooh...My Scorpion Tits are tingling...That Wild Flower weirdo's up to something...I gotta go deal with it" said Gina as she turned and sprinted down a corridor exiting the main school building.

Mi nutes later, Shanice Wilson was walking along another corridor in the school building...fuming that she would have to be in detention soon...her punishment for the unauthorised pep rally that she held. As she glanced out a window...while walking along the corridor..Shanice was surprised to see Scorpion Girl swinging over the roof of the school gym...departing the school compound.

"I don't believe it" gasped the African American teen diva. Shanice realised that Scorpion Girl had to be one of the kids at the high school. The gym had to be the place where she changed before leaving the school. "I gotta find out who the Scorpion Bitch is!" Shanice vowed...as she kept on walking.

3 pm

The muscles of her voluptuous brown body accentuated...her immense firm brown breasts bunching together...threatening to spill out of her thin, tight black sticky v-slit leotard..Gina had only one thought on her mind as she swung over the rooftops of Detroit's buildingsin her sexy, super-powered alter-ego of Scorpion Girl.

Breaking away from school...Gina swung swiftly...firing her Scorpion Line from the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist until she reached her destination. The Lusty Latina's brown eyes widened in the slits of the black sticky mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face as she saw a mass of thick green roots growing out of the ground around an electric power plant..causing its workers to flee..in panic.

As the roots overwhelmed the plant...Scorpion Girl saw a teenage girl about her age with a shapely brown body, green hair with flowers in it, clothing made of vines, branches and leaves...walking unimpeded through the living mass of green around her...carrying a bomb in her hands towards the main generator.

Gina knew that had to be Wild Flower and if she used the bomb to destroy the main generator...it would affect hundreds of people who lived in the poorer sections of the city. Releasing her hold on her Scorpion Line...the Lusty Latina alighted to the ground directly in Wild Flower's path. "OWWW" cried Petal as an energy dart from the Top Heavy Teen Heroine"s silver Scorpion Bracelet disintegrated the bomb in her hands.

Petal opened her hands and the bomb's remnants fell to the ground at her feet. The eco villainess looked at the burnt leaves in the palms of her hands and then at Scorpion Girl. Petal remembered the explosion in the school lab which changed her. Her green eyes surrounded by leaf mascara glared at the Lusty Latina.

"It's over Wild Flower!...You can't beat me!" declared Scorpion Girl. "I'll turn you into compost insect slut" snarled Petal as she raised her hands and razor sharp thorns shot out from her fingers. "Holy Shit!" cried Gina. Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous brown body..Scorpion Girl flipped, jumped and somersaulted...using her superhuman agility to evade the thorns.

Eager to end the fight quickly and get back to school...and Ed...the Lusty Latina flexed her huge brown thighs and leapt towards Wild Flower when she stopped firing thorns at her. "Time to trim your hedges sister!" quipped Scorpion Girl...her muscular brown arms raised...her black sticky gloved fists clenched as she closed the gap between them...thinking Wild Flower would run

The eco-villainess did not retreat. " I don't want weeds in my garden" declared Petal as she opened the palms of her hands...releasing clouds of yellow spores...which the leaping Lusty Latina could not avoid. "UUUUUUH..WHAT'S THAT STUFF...UUUUUUH...GETTING UNDER MY COSTUME...ALL OVER MY SCORPION BOOBS...UUUUUUH...MY SCORPION TITS...GETTING..HA..HAA..HAAARD" blurted Gina in surprise

Suddenly overcome with dizziness...the Lusty Latina sailed past Wild Flower..falling to the ground..landing on her broad brown shoulders...her muscular brown arms and thick muscular brown legs flailing in the air. Acting on Wild Flower's commands.. four of the Plants4Peace activists..transformed by the eco-villainess into human plants...emerged from the mass of greenery covering the power plant...and pounced on Scorpion Girl before she could regain her senses.

"HEY...WHAT ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUNH...MY SCORPION BOOBS...EXPOSED...UUUUUNH..LET
GO...UUUUUUUNH...HANDS OFF..BEFORE..I...UUUH...BEFORE I...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH" moaned Gina unable to break free or complete her sentence as two Plant Thugs...pinned her muscular brown arms to the ground...pulled back the straps of her thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard..and rubbed Wild Flower's yellow sleepy sex spores all over her naked immense brown bust and her toned brown abdomen..while the other two Plant Thugs kept her thick muscular brown legs pinned to the ground.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT IS THAT STUFF..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUH...STOP RUBBING IT...UUUUUUUUUUH..INTO MY SCORPION TITS....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING THEM...HAAAARD...MAKING ME...
HHHHOTTTTT...HHHORNNNY...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gina as her big puffy dark brown nipples became hard and erect as towers..a yellow haze surrounding her naked immense brown bust.

"You can't handle my sleepy sex spores hero girl...They'll find fertile ground in your head..make you think about whatever or whoever turns you on..and nail your ass good!" gloated Wild Flower as she watched her thugs molest Scorpion Girl.
The Lusty Latina soon saw what Wild Flower meant as the faces of the Plant Thugs became faces of Ed Lopes.

"NOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUH..GETTING...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.....GETTING SLEEPY...NOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUH...SO...HOT..UUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH..NOOOO..
UUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUH..UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Scorpion Girl..her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her black sticky mask as her vision began to blur...as drops of white milk began to flow out of the tips of her hard and erect yellow stained puffy dark brown nipples..

As she watched the Lusty Latina's struggles beginning to slow...Petal saw the camel toe forming between her huge brown thighs..the sliver of black sticky barely covering it. She.motioned to the Plant Thugs holding Scorpion Girl's legs. One pulled back her black sticky slivet between her huge brown thighs. The second moved his stick like right index and middle fingers over the teen heroine's exposed sex.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH..BRUSHING MY SCORPION BUSH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SCORPION CLIT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T CUM...UUH..UUUH..OR I'M FINISHED...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUH" moaned Gina as she felt pressure building rapidly inside her increasingly wet and aching teen cunt...images of her having sex with Ed over and over..clouding her head.

Wild Flower smiled as she saw Scorpion Girl fighting a losing battle as her Plant Thugs pinned her to the ground...rubbing her sleepy sex spores into her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples as she lactated and rubbing them into her swirl of glossy black pubic hair and her wet and shiny pink clitoris between her huge brown thighs. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST NOT CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gina...as she saw Ed's faces swirling around in front of her.

Wild Flower laughed as she watched Scorpion Girl becoming increasingly aroused as her Plant Thugs fondling her naked immense firm brown breasts and her throbbing and wet brown cunt...working her special sleepy sex spores into them. " Oh yes you will" sneered Petal as she opened her the palm of her right hand in front of Gina's face.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO ...
SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..MUST...NOT...CUM...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH" moaned Scorpion Girl...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her black sticky mask...as she inhaled more of the sleepy sex spores.
She felt the hands of the Plant Thugs groping her naked immense firm brown breasts...fondling her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples...as she lactated freely..combed her glossy black pubic bush and stroked her shiny pink clitoris...the pressure rising rapidly inside her throbbing cunt.

Petal thought Scorpion Girl's humiliation and defeat were a certainty. As she felt the urge to cun becoming irresistable...the Lusty Latina remembered Ed telling her that he would love her even if she had no super powers at all. Wild Flower was shocked as with a mighty surge...Scorpion Girl flexed her musculare brown arms and thick muscular brown legs...throwing the Plant Thugs off her..and leapt to her feet.

"Impossible!...I'll finish you!" cried Petal as she raised her hands...preparing to unleash more spores on the Lusty Latina. Knowing she was in no condition to fight the eco villainess...Scorpion Girl fired an energy dart from her silver Scorpion Bracelet at the generator behind Petal.

"AAAAARGH" cried Wild Flower as sparks from the generator burnt the left side of her face before she could move out of the way...and set some of the surrounding greenery on fire. As Wild Flower and her Plant Thugs were distracted...Scorpion Girl fired her Scorpion Line skyward...and swung away from the power plant. The Plant Thugs carried their injured mistress to safety as police and fire units approached the power plant.

Scorpion Girl wasn't faring much better at the moment...as she swung over the rooftops of buildings...trying to get back to the highs school. Ample amounts of Wild Flower's sleepy sex spores on her immense firm brown bust and between her huge brown thighs...the physical abuse from the Plant Thugs and her physical exertions to free herself had taken their toll. "Uuuuh...feel so sleepy...Scorpion Tits...so hard...Scorpion Pussy...so wet...must not pass out...must not cum...Uuuh...gotta..hang on" moaned Gina as she kept on swinging...the world around her blurring fast.

Carver High School
4 pm

Shanice Wilson checked her watch. Most of the students and staff at the school had gone home for the day. She knew she had to be in detention soon. Punishment for the unauthorised pep rally she staged. But the African American teen diva had to confirm her earlier suspicion...as she stood in a corridor looking out a window in the direction of the school gym. Her patience was rewarded as she spotted Scorpion Girl swing into the school compound...landing in an alley behind the gym.

Shanice noticed that the Lusty Latina seemed to be moving slower. She made a dash out of a nearby exit...and ran towards the gym...hoping to catch her and find out who she was. As she alighted to the ground. Scorpion Girl pressed the palm of her right hand against the middle of her forehead...her left muscular brown arm flailing in front of her as she staggered unsteadily from side to side.

"Uuuuuuuh....Scorpion Tits...feel...so...haaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Scorpion Pussy...hurts...want to cum...No...Uuuuuuuuh...gotta...fight it...can't...pass out" groaned Gina with effort as she staggered towards the gym.
The Lusty Latina saw the world blurry in front of her brown eyes...which were barely open in the slits of her black sticky mask. Her big puffy dark brown nipples...hard and erect as towers...pressed against the fabric of her thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard...drops of milk leaking through as she lactated...her virgin dark brown cunt...throbbed intensely...its camel toe shape...peeking out of the sides of the thin sliver of black sticky between her huge brown thighs. Shanice reached the entrance to the alley behind the gym just in time to see Scorpion Girl stagger inside through a service entrance.

Shanice was about to follow the Lusty Latina into the gym when she heard a voice behind her. "Miss Wilson...Shouldn't you be in detention right now?" a woman's voice asked. Shanice turned around to see Principal Kate Spencer standing behind her. The African American teen diva was about to argue but decided not to. "Yes Miss Spencer" replied Shanice meekly. "Good...Let's go...I'll make sure you get there" said Kate as she escorted Shanice back towards the main school building. As they walked away, Shanice smiled to herself. She would get her revenge on Scorpion Girl soon enough.

At that moment...the Lusty Latina was having problems of her own. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Scorpion Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...They're...so...haaaaaard….something on them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't get it off...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gina...as she pulled back the straps of her thin tight v-slit black sticky...and rubbed her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples with her black sticky gloved fingers...trying to brush Wild Flower's sleepy sex spores off them.

Her actions only intensified the effects of the spores as she staggered around in the darkened interior of the school gym...as she rubbed her naked immense brown bust with her black sticky gloved hands. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Scorpion Tits...so...haaaard...can't stop touching them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so hot...so horny...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lusty Latina..rivers of white milk flowing freely from the tips of her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples...as she fondled her naked immense firm brown breasts...with her black sticky gloved hands.

She inadvertently massaged Wild Flower's sleepy sex spores deeper into her awesome teen rack...intensifying its effects. The line between reality and fantasy blurring rapidly as the sexy and sleepy Scorpion Girl staggered around inside of the darkened gym. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Girl as images of her having sex with Ed...played out before her sleepy brown eyes. "Take off your mask" the image of Ed said..his right hand reaching for her face. To Gina's confusion, Shanice Wilson appeared in front of her. "You're mine Scorpion Slut" gloated Shanice. Shanice' image was replaced by that of the Scorpion Woman..who glared at her. "You are no heroine...Stay out of this little girl" the Venomous Vixen said.

The three images swirled all around Scorpion Girl..faster and faster..repeating their statements. "NO..UUUUUUUUUUH..NOOO..
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gina...groping her naked immense firm brown bust with her right hand..simultaneously rubbing the space between her huge brown thighs with her left hand. Engulfed by her erotic fantasies and her fears...Scorpion Girl kept on fondling her super erogenous body parts...as she staggered aimlessly through the darkened gym.

Her head reeled with dizziness...as the images of Ed, Shanice and Scorpion Woman filled her vision...their words filled her ears...she lactated uncontrollably...and the pressure inside her wer and throbbing dark brown cunt...rose steadily...as the power of Wild Flower's sleepy sex spores became unbearable. Sexually aroused beyond her limit...mentally and physically drained...the Lusty Latina couldn't hold on any longer...and her resistance crumbled.

"UUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH..UUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUH..UH..UUH..UUUH..UUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Girl as an orgasm of epic proportions exploded between her huge brown thighs. Her head sagging between her naked immense firm brown breasts...rivers of white milk leaking from the tips of her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples...a waterfall of white cum cascading out of her throbbing dark brown cunt...Scorpion Girl dropped to her knees in the boys locker room.

Gina's right shoulder hit the cold tiled floor and she rolled on to her back...her thick muscular brown legs spread wide open below her thick curvy waist. Her muscular brown arms limp on either side of her upper body. Her naked immense firm brown bust rising and falling slowly...the Lusty Latina allowed blackness to engulf her. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Scorpion Girl..as her brown eyes finally closed in the slits of her black sticky mask...her head rolled against her right shoulder...erotic thoughts filling her tired brain...as she embraced defeat once again...and surrendered to unconsciousness.

To be continued

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:53 pm