Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:05 am

Black Tigress Rises 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Black Tigress Rises 2
Black Tigress Rises 2

Flashback
Months earlier
Nassau
Bahamas
10 am

The Bahamas Air twin engine plane taxied to a halt at Nassau Interantional Airport in the Bahamas. JACINTA JACKSON was amongst the first people to alight from the plane. As the FBI agent strolled across the tarmac, the cool Caribbean breeze wafting across the aquamarine waters that she saw upon the plane's descent, blew threw her shoulder length black tresses a against her form-fitting T-shirt, jeans and boots which highlighted the outline of her shapely athletic ebony body.

Jacinta was in the Bahamas not on vacation but on suspension. While regarded as one of the Bureau's top field agents..her superiors were questioning her activities recently in DETROIT...regarding an unsanctioned investigation into threats by Russian mercenaries to kidnap or kill...LEONA...Princess of the African nation of Luanda while she was on an official visit to the city.

Jacinta remembered being drugged, captured and raped repeatedly by Peyton...using a strange glowing green stone which triggered every erotic fantasy she kelt suppressed...
rendered her FBI training useless...and she only had the desire to be tamed and screwed repeatedly.

Jacinta remembered how she was rescued by the masked female vigilante called SCORPION WOMAN..who she previously dismissed as an urban legend in Detroit. The female FBI agent was now grappling with the idea that super powered people were real...and operating on both sides of the law.

She could have lost her badge...but the efforts of her immediate boss...FBI Special Agent CHARLIE MORRISON and the fact her father was a US Congressman...led to this lesser punishment. As she collected her luggage and went to hail a cab...Jacinta hoped her time on the island would pass soon...and she'd be back on the job soon.

"Lady...You getting in?" asked a taxi driver as he pulled up in front of Jacinta after noticing she hadn't flagged down any taxi as yet. "Uh..Yeah...I'm booked at the Nassau Hilton" replied Jacinta as she got into the taxi and it departed the airport for the Bahamian capital city.

Boston
Present day

FBI Special Agent TONI CARLTON..watched as female medics of CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL massaged aphrodisiac oil into every inch of the voluptuous and muscular ebony of the new super heroine who called herself BLACK TIGRESS..from the comfort of an observation room in a secret base located underneath a construction.

A deep cover mole operating within the FBI for months...Toni was tasked to prevent anyone at the Bureau from finding out the truth about the murder of WILLIAM WALKER ..
founder of WALKER WORLDWIDE TRANSPORT...and the fact the company played a key role in Cyclops' global criminal operations.

Trey Johnson had stumbled upon a key piece of evidence at the former Walker Estate in New England...and a Cyclops team was sent there to capture him and FBI agent Jacinta Jackson.

Toni was baffled as to why Jacinta was never found or reported for duty at the Bureau in Washington DC...and about the sudden appearance of Black Tigress...who was captured using the greatest weapon in Cyclops' arsenal..the ore called FEMINITE..capable of taming all women into sexy sleepy submission.

She watched Black Tigress continue to moan.."Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuih" as the medics massaged the oil especially into her massive firm ebony breasts and her ebony cunt...forcing her to look into a flashing strobe light...and answer the questions being put to her.

Flashback
The Bahamas

As the taxi neared the hotel...Jacinta was alerted to a commotion in a side street...where five men with weapons were beating another man who was defenceless and on the ground. "Stop the car!" cried the female FBI agent. As the taxi came to a screeching halt...Jacinta leapt out of the back of the taxi and ran to th2 aid of the fallen man...who was Indian.

Springing into action..the buxom black agent dispatched the five men using her expert hand to hand combat skills. They ran away..leaving their intended victim in Jacinta's care. "Thank you..." said the Indian man as Jacinta helped him up. " Are you all right? Who are you? Why were those men trying to kill you?" asked Jacinta.

"I'm KHAIL KHAN...journalist with the NEW DELHI TIMES...I'm here on a mission to save a friend who was kidnapped by powerful criminals in India...and brought here to the Bahamas..I can't go to the police with this...I have no one I can trust" he said.

Something about what Khail said made it impossible for Jacinta to ignore and walk away from. "You can trust me...I'm Jacinta Jackson...I'm with the FBI" she told Khail as she led him back to the taxi. "Let's go somewhere we can talk" said Jacinta.

Boston
Present day

:So this Indian journalist helped you to gain your powers?" asked the first female medic as she massaged aphrodisiac oil into the naked massive ebony bust of the helpless Black Tigress.. "Uuuuuuuuuuh..Yes...Uuuuuuuuuh...his...Uuh..ggirlfriend...Uuuuuuh...was a super heroine...the...Uuuuuuuh..Tiger Woman..of...Uuh...India...Uuuuuh..Uuuuuuh" blurted Jacinta.

":How did you get her powers?" asked the second medic as she massaged oil into the Ebony Marvel's six pack abs. "Uuuh..the...Tiger Belt..Uuuh...She was kidnapped...by..cultists..called the SKULL SOCIETY...had some guy...who got his power from sex...to beat her... kept weak...drugged..aroused...for days...couldn't use it..Uuuuh...I put it on...got...super powers" confessed Jacinta as she stared sleepily into the flashing strobe light.

:" So...this belt...is the source of your powers? asked the first female medic...rubbing oil into Jacinta"s enlarged black nipples keeping them hard and erect as towers. "Uuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuh..That's what...I'm...learning...the haaard...waaay...Got super strength...agility...stamina...can fly...but lose all that..if you nail me in..my breasts...Uuh..my Tiger Breasts..aand...my Tiger Cunt" confessed Jacinta.

"So your real weakness is sex? asked the second female medic as her oil soaked hands moved south from Black Tigress' toned abdomen to the space between her huge ebony thighs."Uuuh...Y...Y...Yes...Uuuuh...Uuuuh" blurted Jacinta as the second female medic massaged her camel toe shaped cunt with oil.

Her actions made Jacinta see herself in a bikini and scuba gear exploring a coral reef off the Bahamas for a sunken treasure Khail said the Skull Society. She remembered feeling aroused and playing eith herself underwater as other divers made off with whatever was in an old iron chest she found.

As the oil was massaged into her cunt...Jacinta remembered how was ambushed in the hotel spa when she went for a massage..got rubbed dkwn with aphrodisiac oil which aroused her..and was easily knocked out with chloroform.

She saw images of herself, Khail and his girlfriend Sonia facing certain death at the hands of the Skull cultists...then a flash of light as Sonia somehow donned the Tiger Belt..and changed into Tiger Woman to save them and defeat the cultists.

Jacinta saw herself receiving the Tiger Belt from Sonia with Khail looking on Sonia explained that her ordeal had drained her and she could not become Tiger Woman again as she was expecting. Sonia told Jacinta her she had proven herself...and it was the will of the Tiger Goddess that she have the belt for now.

All of this Black Tigress confessed to the Cyclops female medics as they massaged her naked voluptuous and muscular ebony body with aphrodisiac oil as she stared sleepily into a flashing strobe light."Tried to resist...but had to put the Tiger Belt on...wanted to become Black Tigress...gives me power...and...pleasure...like I never had...before..always...had the upper hand on men...always wanted...a man...I love...to take charge...tame me...make me his" confessed the Ebony Marvel.

"A man...like...Trey Johnson? asked the third female medic who was controlling the strobe light. Her words and the hands of the other two female medics massaging oil into her body, made Black Tigress think about Trey. Jacinta remembered how her interest in Trey changed from when she was first ordered to keep under surveillance to attraction when he joined the FBI.

He was different from all the other men she had been involved with or who were interested in her. Those relationships were superficial and sexual..with Jacinta dominating. In Trey however, it was different. There was more to him...and Jacinta found herself remembering what happened in New England which led to her and Trey being kidnapped.

"Trey...He's in danger...Got to save him" said Jacinta as those memories came flooding back to her. From the nearby observation room she was in...Toni Carlton watched with surprise as Black Tigress' voluptuous and muscular ebony body was suddenly surrounded by an aura of golden light which grew in intensity. The three female medics who were conducting the Ebony Marvel's interrogation stepped back.

The aura exploded with the roar of a tiger...knocking the three female medics off their feet...destroying the machinery inside of the room. The blast resistant windows of the observation room protected Toni from the explosion. As the aura faded...the double agent was shocked to see BlackTigress on her erotic bare ebony feet...clad in her flimsy one strap tiger pelt leotard...which barely covered her voluptuous and muscular ebony body...her gold Tiger Bracelets on her wrists..the gold Tiger Talisman Belt around her wide curvy waist...free from her restraints and her powers restored.

Toni watched as Black Tigress ripped the steel door to the interrogation room off its hinges and sprinted out into the corridor.. her massive firm ebony breasts bobbing sexily under her flimsy tiger pelt leotard...her muscular ebony arms and long muscular ebony legs moving in tandem.

As alarms sounded in the underground Cyclops International base...Toni picked up a phone on the wall of the observation room that she was in."Black Tigress is free!...She's coming for Agent Johnson!...Be ready for her!" instructed Toni.This was an order which the Cyclops agents found difficult to execute.

With her strength, stamina, speed and agility of 20 Bengal tigers restored...Black Tigress tore through them like a female hurricane..dispatching them in several directions with a flurry of punches, kicks and throws.The Ebony Marvel battled the Cyclops agents from one end of the underground base to the other...sending them flying through the air or sprawling along the ground as she searched for Trey.

Jacinta felt her enhanced big thick black nipples stiffen sharply under her tiny tiger pelt leotard as she spotted Trey engaging Cyclops agents in a fist fight ..but on the verge if being overwhelmed. Black Tigress flexed her huge ebony thighs...leaping a great distance...alighting next to Trey and effortlessly dispatching the agents around him with punches and kicks.

Trey looked in awe at the Busty Black Bombshell standing next to him. "Who are you?" he asked. "Call me Black Tigress..I'm here to rescue you" declared Jacinta. She felt her big thick black nipples stiffen at an alarming rate matched only by the growing moisture between her huge ebony thighs. "Sure...Led the way...I'm right with you" replied Trey...the experience of being with super heroine by no means novel to him.

Black Tigress and Trey dashed through the corridors of the underground Cyclops International base...engaging the agents who tried to stop them...in close quarter combat. The duo of the Ebony Marvel and the young FBI agent seemed unstoppable...with Black Tigress leading the charge...dispatching the Cyclops agents with variety of punches, kicks and throws...the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular ebony body accentuated with effort...still gleaming slightly from the remnants of the aphrodisiac oil being used on her during her interrogation.

As they battled their way towards the lift which would take them to the construction site beneath which the Cyclops base was located...Jacinta was in her element...focused only on escaping from the base with Trey...getting the evidence he got from the Walker Estate back to the Bureau...bringing down Cyclops International...and then spending time alone with Trey...exploring the erotic feelings she had for him.

As the Cyclops agents fell before her as they got to the lift...Black Tigress had no idea that Trey was no longer helping her. Her back to him...the Ebony Marvel did not see Trey reach under his jacket...take out bottle containing the aphrodisiac oil which had been used on her for the last several hours...pour the oil into the palm of his right hand...discard the bottle...rub the palms of his hands together...and approach her from behind.

"We're home free Trey!...There's nothing they can do to..." declared Black Tigress as she felled the last Cyclops agent she was fighting at the lift...believing the battle to be won. Jacinta was taken totally by surprise...when Trey slipped his hands under her tiny tiger pelt leotard...pushing the single strap off her right shoulder... exposing her massive firm ebony bust again.

"Trey!!...What are you...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT THAT OIL AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING RUBBED INTO MY TIGER BREASTS AGAIN...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M NOT FULLY RECOVERED...USED MOST OF MY TIGER STRENGTH TO FIGHT THE CYCLOPS AGENTS...TREY...UUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUH
...YOU'RE MAKING MY TIGER NIPPLES...GET...H...HA..HAAAAAARD...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING DIZZY...GETTING SLEEPY AGAIN...TURNING ME ON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TREY.. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS...UUUUH...STOP
...UUUUUUUUH...DON'T MAKE ME...UUUUUUUUUUH...HURT YOU...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH' groaned Jacinta in disbelief at the sudden shocking turn of events...she grabbed his wrists...preparing to throw him off her.

Trey made no answer as he expertly massaged the aphrodisiac oil into the Ebony Marvel's awesome bust...ensuring her wide black areolas and big thick black nipples which capped their sexy summits were thoroughly coated with aphrodisiac oil. As she felt his fingers expertly mould her big thick black nipples back into bullet shapes...the effects of the Cyclops erotic/mental conditioning returned.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TREY...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NAILING ME IN MY TIGER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO HOT...SO HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..STOP UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Jacinta...her muscular ebony arms falling limp on either side of her curvy upper body.

Wrapping his left arm under her naked massive firm ebony bust...which was once again shiny from the aphrodisiac oil...Trey extended his right hand towards Black Tigress' wide curvy waist. "NO...MY TIGER BELT...NO" cried Jacinta in alarm as she heard the buckle click open...and felt the golden belt slide off her waist...and drop to the ground.

Trey gave her no chance to recover from that surprise as he thrust his right hand under the thin sliver of tiger pelt between her huge ebony thighs. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT THE FINGER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IN MY TIGER CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TREY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Ebony Marvel...rising on the balls of her erotic bare ebony feet...as Trey's right index finger moved rapidly up and down inside of her wet and throbbing cunt...faster and faster.

Deprived of her Tiger Strength...fatigued from her efforts to free herself and Trey...rapidly succumbing to her erotic fantasies about Trey...Jacinta's resistance crumbled quickly. "UH..UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Black Tigress s he brought her to an almighty orgasm.

Trey released his hold on the Ebony Marvel and she collapsed to the ground...her muscular ebony arms flung past her head...her long muscular ebony legs spread wide open...her erotic bare ebony feet resting on their smooth heels. Through her blurry vision...Jacinta stared in sleepy disbelief as she saw FBI Special Agent Toni Carlton standing next to Trey...both of them looking down at her.

"You...You're...Uh...Uuh" sighed Black Tigress as her tired brain tried to make sense of what she was seeing. "You won't remember anything of what happened here bitch" gloated Toni. Trey knelt beside the Ebony Marvel and held his right index finger directly under her nose.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Making me smell...My own Tiger Cum...and that oil...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...head spinning...my mind is going blank...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will be knocked out...for hours...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...will remember nothing...when I wake up...I...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Jacinta as her brown eyes rolled up in the slits of her thin tiger pelt mask...as her head rolled to her side and she surrendered to unconsciousness.

Toni looked at the hypnotised Trey. "My men will take you both to remote location...You will make her think that she rescued you...You will have no recall of what happened here...but will serve Cyclops International whenever you're called upon to do so...Do you understand?" asked Toni rhetorically.

"Yes" replied Trey. Toni Carlton smiled. In their respective hypnotic and unconscious states...neither Trey nor Black Tigress were aware of the very big victory which Cyclops International had won over them.

end.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:31 am