Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 am

New Cougar Woman in Curse of Azteca 4 
Megalomaniac

Post New Cougar Woman in Curse of Azteca 4
New Cougar Woman in Curse of Azteca 4

Juarez district
Tijuana, Mexico
Midnight

"Uuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned COUGAR WOMAN...Champion super heroine of Mexico...as she announced her attempt to regain consciousness. Rolling her head...pillowed atop her long mane of glossy tousled black hair...from side to side...the Mexicana Marvel felt she was in a nightmare she could not awaken from.

She remembered it was not long ago that she was in her regular identity of 18 year old bookworm MARIA AMERO...in her bedroom in her family's apartment...playing with herself...fantasising about her best friend JUAN ROMERO...who she was secretly in love with. But Juan was infatuated with her as Cougar Woman. Sensing Juan was in danger..Maria changed into her sexy super powered alter ego to save him.

Allowing her feelings for Juan to lull her into conplacency...the Lusty Luchadora fell into a well devised trap which saw Juan massage her naked immense brown breasts with chloroform, stroke her big puffy dark brown nipples into hardness and erectness, finget her in her virgin dark brown cunt until she orgasmed and make her smell her chloroform' tainted cum until she became unconscious.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Juan...Uuuuuuuih...Help...Uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Maria as her brown eyes fluttered in the slits of her thin beige mask. " Save the concern for yourself you big breasted buffoon!" a woman's voice gloated. Turning her head in direction of the sound of the woman's voice...the Mexicana Marvel looked in sleepy disbelief as she saw Juan...topless and only wearing his soccer shorts...standing like a statue...next to Consuela Diaz..a haze of rainbow colours swirling all around them.

Maria was alarmed to find herself lying flat on her back atop a stone altar...only wearing her thin beige mask and her gold bracelets...her voluptuous and muscular brown body shaped luke an x...shackled at her wrists and ankles."Juan!!...What have you done to him?!...I will..." snarled Cougar Woman...as she flexed her muscular brown arms and her long muscular brown legs to break her restraints and save her boyfriend.

However on cue...the three Aztec warriors acted on the orders of the spirit of their evil leader...channelled through the body of the ordinary high school teacher. "UUUUUUNH..MY COUGAR TITS...UUUUUUNH...STILL HAAARD...COVERED IN CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUNH....BEING STABBED...UUUUUUUUNH...GETTING TIRED...FEELING WEAK...WANT TO SLEEP...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING POKED IN MY COUGAR CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUNH..STOP...
UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Lusty Luchadora..feeling pressure rising in her throbbing wet dark brown cunt...the urge to cum getting stronger.

Raising Consuela's right hand bid them to stop. "Uuuuuuuuh...Cougar Breasts..still weak from chloroform...Cougar Tits...are so..haaard...Cougar Cunt...aches..wet..excited...so weak...so helpless..Juan...Uuuuuuh..Help me..Uuuuuuh..
Uuuuuuh" pleaded the sleepy Mexicana Marvel but her boyfriend was unmoved. Azteca laughed.

"He cannot hear you foolish wench!...He is the servant of Azteca!...He serves me now...and you will soon serve me too!" declared the evil Aztec high priestess. "No...Uuuuh..must get free!...Must save Juan!..Uuuuuh!..Uuuuh!" groaned Cougar Woman as she writhed in futility atop the stone altar, unable to break her shackles.

"Uuuuuuuh...My Cougar Tits...still..haaard...from the chloroform Juan rubbed on my Cougar Breasts...feel weak...feel sleepy...Uuuuh...haard...to think..with Juan looking at me...cannot summon my Cougar Bra with my mind...to regain my Cougar Strength...feel hot..horny...helpless" blurted Maria..fatigued from her brief struggles.

Azteca laughed again. "Exactly as I planned my big breasted buffoon!...Like your ancestor the Cougar Princess...who trapped me in the spirit realm..Your weakness is sex...Your breasts and your cunt...virgin...vulnerable...many men can weaken you...make you sleep by arousing you in these places...but only your true love...can depower you...this act will banish you to the spirit world forever...free me to my true form..and return me to the mortal world!" declared Azteca.

The Mexicana Marvel struggled to make sense of what Consuela/Azteca was saying. But her head was an erotic fog...urges for sex and sleep building inside of her. "No...Uuuuh..must get free...Uuuuh..must stop you...save Juan" sighed Cougar Woman.
"Enough!...I have waited centuries for this!..Do my bidding slave...Tame Cougar Woman!" ordered Azteca. Maria could do nothing but watch as Juan approached her with a large clay bowl in his hands.

"Juan!..Help me!...You have to...OHHHHHH" cried Cougar Woman as Juan poured a sweet smelling oil all over her naked voluptuous and muscular brown body. "Tame Cougar Woman!" said Juan as he placed his hands on Maria's naked huge brown bust and began to rub it vigorously.

"JUAN...NO..OH NO...UUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF EROTIC OIL..UUUUUUUH...YOU'RE RUBBING IT ALL OVER MY COUGAR BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUH...MAKING MY COUGAR TITS...GET...HAAARDER...AND HAARDER..NOO..UUUUUUUUH...JUAN...NO...
UUUUUUUUUH...GETTING..HOT..GETTING HORNY...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH"" moaned Maria...wiggling helplessly atop the stone altar.

"Tame Cougar Woman!" said Juan as he spread the clear sweet smelling erotic oil all over her naked immense firm brown breasts and massaged it deeply into them. "NO...UUUUUUUUH...JUAN...UUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUH...OIL IS MAKING MY COUGAR TITS...UUUUUUUUUUH..SO..HA..HAA...HAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUH..CANNOT RESIST...THE WAY YOU TOUCH THEM...UUUUH....TURNING ME ON...TAMING ME..UUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Maria as Juan's hands massaged every inch of her naked immense firm brown bust...his fingers fondling, squeezing and rotating her oil coated hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples.

" Tame Cougar Woman!" said Juan as he squeezed and rotated the Lusty Luchadora's gleaming oil-coated big puffy hard and erect datk brown nipples...till geysers of white milk shot into the air from their hardened tips.

"UUUUUUUUUH..NO...UUUUUUUUH..BEING for--d...TO LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUH..MY COUGAR BREAST MILK...MIXING WITH THE OIL ON MY COUGAR BREAST..UUUUUUUUH...FEELING ...SO HOT...HORNY...HELPLESS...WANT MORE...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH" moaned Maria as she stared sleepily at Juan. Azteca smiled through her avatar of Consuela Diaz...as an energy portal began to form in the rainbow haze inside the sex chamber. " You cannot resist sex at the hands of your true love foolish wench!...Tame her my slave!" commanded Azteca.

"Tame Cougar Woman!...Tame Cougar Woman!" chanted Juan as he continued to grope the Mexicans Marvel's oil-coated naked immense firm brown breasts...squeeze and rotate her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipipples..the milk streaming out of their hardened tips mixing with the aphrodisiac oil.

"NOOOO...JUAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP..UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU ARE MAKING...ME..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO WEAK...UUUUH..SO SEXY...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUH...WANT YOU...UUUUUUUUH.
WANT YOU TO...TO..NO...UUUUUUUUH...MUST FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUHUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned as she struggled to resist the urge to cum.

UUUUUUUUUUUH...I MUST NOT CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO...FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUH...BUT JUAN'S HANDS..ALL OVER MY COUGAR BREASTS...HIS FINGERS...PLAYING WITH MY COUGAR TITS...LACTATING. ..SO...HOT...SO HORNY..I WANT TO..NO...UUUHUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH" moaned Maria..struggling desperately to resist the erotic urges inside of her that were getting stronger.

Azteca saw the energy in the portal getting stronger as Cougar Woman's resolve beginning to waver. "Finish now my slave! Tane Cougar Woman!!" demanded Azteca. "Tame Cougar Woman!!" declared Juan as his hands dropped between Maria's huge brown thighs.

"NO...UUUUUUUUH...JUAN...UUUUUUUUH..NO....UUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT MY COUGAR CLITORIS..UUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUH..DO NOT WANT TO CUM...UUUUUUUH...JUAN..
NOOOOOO...UUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUH...PLEASE...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH" pleaded the Mexicana Marvel as Juan kept her huge brown thighs open with his left hand...while he stroked her throbbing wet dark brown clitoris with the fingers of his right hand.

Azteca saw the intensity of the energy portal increase..as Juan continued to rapidly stroke Cougar Woman's shiny dark brown clitoris. "UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Cougar Woman as she offered no resistance to Juan stroking her clitoris in the way she always fantasised that he would.

The Mexicana Marvel saw images of herself as Cougar Woman and Maria Amero naked and having sex with Juan...revelling in the pleasure of his kisses...his expert manipulation of her naked immense brown bust...her big puffy dark brown nipples hard, erect and lactating freely....having him finger her in her virgin brown cunt...imagining his stiff erect tanned member going deeper and deeper into her sex.

"JUAN...NOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DO NOT DO THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASE...
UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" pleaded Cougar Woman as Juan expertly stroked her wet and excited brown virgin clitoris...causing a distinct camel toe to form between her huge brown thighs.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUH..JUAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOO...DO NOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKE ME CUM...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL LOSE MY COUGAR POWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOO..STOP...UUUUH
.SO HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M GOING TO...UH...NO...MUST FIGHT...UUUH...
SO WEAK...UUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...I ...UUUUUUH...WANT TO...UUUUUUH...NO...MUST NOT...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH" moaned Maria...the urge to cum getting stronger and impossible to resist.

Azteca was beside herself with glee at the energy portal to the spirit realm glowed with even brighter intensity as the Lusty Luchadora inched closer and closer to a massive orgasm...which would depower her...send her to the spirit realm where she would be trapped forever...and bring he back to the mortal realm. "Do it now my slave!...She is ready!...Tame Cougar Woman!" ordered Azteca.

"Tame Cougar Woman" repeated the hypnotised Juan Romero...as he prepared to finger the Mexicana Marvel into sleepy submission...not knowing she was his best friend. On the verge of passing out...Cougar Woman realised there was only one way to stop Azteca. Shaking her head from side to side...as Juan's right index finger was about to probe her virgin brown cunt... the Lusty Luchadora managed to shake her thin brown mask loose...so it slid on to her forehead.

The sight of her unmasked face took Juan by surprise. "Maria?!….What?!...Where??...You're....You're...." gasped Juan...snapped out of his trance...his mind trying to grapple with the fact that his best friend since childhood was Cougar Woman who he was infatuated with...he was in a strange place...did not know how he got here...and was about to r@?3* her. His hesitation...caused the energy from the portal to begin to dissipate rapidly.

"NO...THE PORTAL IS COLLAPSING...MAKE HER CUM NOW YOUNG FOOL...OR I WILL BE TRAPPED IN THE SPIRIT REALM FOREVER" screamed Azteca through the mortal form of Consuela Diaz. "No!!" yelled Juan as he turned towards the possessed high school teacher...with his fists clenched. "Warriors!...Kill the boy!" commanded Azteca. The three Aztec warriors lowered their spears and approached Juan.

Her mind cleared for a second...Maria focused her thoughts. "NO" cried Azteca as the strapless beige Cougar Bra flew towards the Mexicana Marvel...and barely garbed her immense brown bust again...the golden cougar head clasp locking into place between her fabulous firm mounds. The roar of a cougar filled the air...causing the portal to collapse even faster...and a golden aura filled the chamber.

Feeling her strength return...Maria flexed her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs...snapping the chains binding her to the stone altar. Clad once again in her flimsy strapless beige bra and beige G-string between her huge brown thighs...Maria lowered her thin beige mask again...and sprang into action...sending two warriors hurtling into the portal with rapid fire punches from her right and left fists.

Before the final warrior could attack the Mexicana Marvel, Juan intervened... driving his left fist into his jaw...sending him hurtling into the rapidly into the collapsing energy portal. Maria and Juan's eyes locked on each other for a second. Juan was struggling to understand all that was happening...especially the revelation that Maria was Cougar Woman. Maria was trying to figure our how to explain her secret identity and her feelings for Juan to him.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt her big puffy dark brown nipples stiffened under her thin strapless beige bra...warning her of imminent danger. "Juan!! Look out!!" cried Cougar Woman...pushing him out of the way as Azteca raised Consuela's hands and hurled fireballs at the two teenagers.

"FOOLISH GIRL...YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR AZTECA...I WILL DESTROY YOU" roared the spirit of the Aztec high priestess as she hurled more fireballs at Maria and Juan as they took cover behind the stone altar. "Maria...What's going on??!" asked Juan as he took her right hand in left hand. The warmth was enough to arouse the Lusty Luchadora in her immense firm brown bust and in her virgin cunt.

"I promise I'll tell you everything Juan...but Miss Diaz has been possessed by an evil spirit...We have to get it out of her" explained Cougar Woman. "How?" asked Juan. "She wanted to weaken me enough to send my spirit through that portal to take her place...so she could get back to the real world...We have to send her back there. As Maria started to get up...she felt light headed. Juan placed his hands on either side of her wide curvy waist to steady her.

"Maria...Are you all right?" asked Juan with concern as the Mexicana Marvel bowed her head between her immense firm brown breasts...breathing heavily. "Uuh...Yes...Just a little dizzy...The chloroform...the aphrodisiac oil...that she made you rub on my Cougar Breasts...and my Cougar Clitoris...took a lot out of me...I'm not at full strength...but all I need is on chance to attack her...to send her through" explained Maria.

"I love you Maria" said Juan. "Mmmmm" sighed Cougar Woman...surprised as Juan kissed her passionately on the lips. As he broke the kiss...Juan dashed out from behind the altar. "JUAN NO" cried the Lusty Luchadora concerned for her secret boyfriend's safety. "FOOL...I WILL DESTROY YOU" cried Azteca as she hurled fireballs at hi. Juan used his athleticism to maximum effect...dodging the flaming projectiles.

Maria then realised what Juan was doing. His actions put Consuela's back facing the opening of the collapsing energy portal. She also saw a glow around her teacher's body...and saw the image of Azteca trying to remain in her host...but the energy from the spells she was casting was draining her. Her heart filled with love for Juan...her resolved renewed...Cougar Woman mustered her strength.

As Juan evaded another fireball...the Mexicana Marvel flexed her huge brown thighs and launched herself towards Consuela.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAH" cried Azteca as the balls of Cougar Woman's erotic bare brown feet were driven hard into Consuela's chest. As the teacher fell backwards towards the portal...the spirit of Azteca departed her body and phased into it. "NOOOOO"
screamed Azteca as the portal collapsed...and exploded into a brilliant light.

When the light faded...Maria ran to where Juan was lying on the floor. "Juan!...Juan!" cried the Mexicana Marvel with worry as she turned him over on his back. She was relieved when he opened his eyes and placed his right hand on her left cheek. "Kitten?...What happened?...Where are we?" asked Juan confused. Cougar Woman looked around. The Aztec sex chamber was gone and they were in Consuela Diaz's bedroom.

"We are at Miss Diaz's house...Do you remember anything that happened?" asked the Lusty Luchadora. "Not much...I remember getting a call from Maria...She was in trouble at the gym...Maria!" gasped Juan. Maria smiled, realisng that he had forgotten that she unmasked herself before him and before the portal collapsed...knew she was Cougar Woman. Her secret identity was secret again.

Maria and Juan then heard Consuela...who was lying on the floor nearby....groan. They went over and helped her into a chair. "Mr Romero?...Cougar Woman?" asked Consuela as she looked at the two teenagers in bewilderment. "Miss Diaz...Do you remember what happened?" asked Maria. "No my dear girl...I can't remember anything...but if you are here...I must have been in some danger and you saved me" said Consuela with gratitude in her voice.

"Everything will be all right now" Cougar Woman assured her...as she and Juan walked out of her bedroom and out of her house. "I need to get home...my car's back at the high school" said Juan as they stood outside of Consuela's house. " I need to go too Juan" said Maria as she turned to leave. Then she felt Juan's left hand hold her right hand. "Kitten?...Is everything all right?" asked Juan. "It is my love" replied Cougar Woman as she kissed him on the lips before letting him go...leaping on to a nearby rooftop and disappearing out of sight.

2 am

Moving as swiftly as she could...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs moving in tandem...Cougar Woman sprinted and leapt across the rooftop of buildings in the Centro district until she reached her family's apartment. As she leapt through her bedroom window...landing on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...the Mexicana Marvel was surprised when the light came on and her parents ROSITA and MIGUEL AMERO were in her bedroom waiting for her.

"Mom?...Dad?" gasped Maria in surprise. She had no idea what to do or to say to them. Rosita and Miguel made it easy for their teenage daughter as they embraced her. Miguel kissed Maria on her forehead...as he went to draw the curtains of her bedroom window. Rosita placed her hands on her daughter's shoulders and looked at her with pride. "So it is true...You are Cougar Woman...as I had hoped" said Rosita.

"What?...You knew?...How?" asked Maria in shock as she removed her thin beige mask. "Your mother was Cougar Woman before you Maria...She inherited a great power to do good...and now that power is yours" explained Miguel. "Dad??..You knew Mom...was...Cougar Woman?" asked Maria.

"Yes my dear...Before you were born...when your grandparents were murdered...I defended Mexico from many vile criminals...who defeated me many times...but I always prevailed...when your father and I were married...I gave up that power...You see Cougar Woman can only lose her powers...to her one true love...this is what the ancient Shaman who have me the Cougar Bra taught me...the same garb worn centuries ago by the legendary COUGAR PRINCESS..who fought the Spaniards...
Now this legacy is yours...It's time we tell you the full story" said Rosita.

Maria nodded in agreement...happy that her parents knew her secret identity and would always be there to support her as Cougar Woman. While he didn't know now, Maria knew that one day, Juan would come to accept her identity as he had in that moment earlier...and would love her forever.

End.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:57 pm