Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:16 am

Scorpion Girl in Exposed 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Girl in Exposed 2
Scorpion Girl in Exposed 2

Core City district
Detroit
9 pm

GINA CORTES..had no idea where she was or what was happening to her. Her brown eyes fluttered rapidly in the slits of her black sticky mask as SCORPION GIRL..as the world passed rapidly before her in a blur of motion...which she was totally helpless to stop..her mind clouded by powerful erotic thoughts she could not resist.

"Uuuuuuuuh...My Scorpion Tits...Uuuuuuuuuh...so...haaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...being played with...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so..hot..so..horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...can't think...can't move..so weak...so sleepy...Stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" pleaded Gina as her big puffy dark brown nipples were fondled into hardness and erectness by MARIO VANETTI.

The billionaire businessman..city councilman and head of Detroit's Italian mob was delighted that the fake kidnapping he orchestrated had flushed out Scorpion Girl. He didn't expect her to fall as easily into his trap...but he wasn't going to let his advantage. "Don't worry Scorpion Girl...You're safe now...You saved my life...Let me take care of you" said Vanetti as he slowly stroked Gina's hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples 360 degrees clockwise.

As he expertly fondled her enhanced erogenous teen nipples...the effects of the sleepy sex spores which coated her awesome naked firm brown bust became stronger. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Scorpion Tits...so...haaaaaard….too sexy to think...to sleepy...to fight...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feels good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" agreed Gina...as she allowed Vanetti to continue.

"You do so much for other people...Let me do something for you..." said Vanetti in a firm but persuasive voice as he continued to fondle the Lusty Latina's naked immense firm brown breasts...stroking her big puffy dark brown nipples...making them hard and erect as towers. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Scorpion Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...never touched like this
….Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...helpless...must...fight it..." cooed Gina...staring at Vanetti with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her black sticky mask.

"Don't resist Scorpion Girl...Give in...You know you want to" said Vanetti in a soothing but commanding voice as the fingers of his left hand expertly stroked the Lusty Latina's big puffy dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas." With his right hand...he flipped a switch on the partition between the driver's cab and the back seat...causing fumes of incense to be released through vents in the floor close to Scorpion Girl's feet.

The exotic fumes wafted upward into her nostrils. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
never felt...so out of it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sexy...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...want your hands...on my Scorpion Boobs...want you...to play...with my Scorpion Tits...Mr...Vanetti..." sighed Gina as she stared sleepily at the billionaire businessman.

"So you know about me?" asked Vanetti as he continued to toy with the Lusty Latina's hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas in the back of the moving limo. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Been checking up...on you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...know you want...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to help the city...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Scorpion Girl as her voluptuous and muscular brown body totally relaxed on the back seat of the limo.

"You want to help this city too...That's why you came to help me?" asked Vanetti rhetorically. "Yes" replied Scorpion Girl sleepily.
"I've been doing some checking on you too Scorpion Girl... You're a brave, beautiful and strong young woman" said Vanetti as he continued to toy with Gina's hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples with the fingers of his left hand. With his free right hand...he unbuckled the silver Scorpion Belt from around her wide curvy waist and let it fall to the floor.

He reached between her huge brown thighs...pulled the thin sliver of black sticky that was there aside...exposing her thick forest of black pubic hair. "Ooooooooooooooh...My Scorpion Clit...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...never been touched like that...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...making me...so...hot....so horny...want more...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh….Uuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gina...as Vanetti rubbed her throbbing brown clitoris up and down...with his right index finger.

"I think we can help each other...You want to help this city...but you need someone to support you...believe in you...care about you" said Vanetti...simultaneously fondling Gina's hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples and her throbbing brown cunt simultaneously. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Scorpion Girl...her mind clouded by the combination of the sleepy sex spores and Vanetti's expert erotic manipulation of her super erogenous body parts.

"Never been touched like this...by a real man...Have you?"asked Vanetti rhetorically. Pausing his erotic exploitation of the Lusty Latina's super erogenous body parts...Vanetti answered that question by removing his tie...unbuttoning his shirt...opening it...unbuckling his belt...and unzipping his pants in front of her. The sight of his adult muscular upper torso...toned gut...and visible erection framed against the fabric of his briefs...was too much for Gina to take in.

"N..N..No...Uuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.." moaned Scorpion Girl...her big puffy dark brown nipples hardening even more on their own...the throbbing inside her brown cunt intensifying as it formed into a camel toe...as she gazed lustfully and sleepily at the exposed parts of the billionaire businessman's body.

"Like what you see?...Like what you're getting.. Scorpion Girl?" asked Vanetti..as he inserted his right index finger inside of Gina's wet and throbbing brown cunt. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sir...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gina...spreading her thick muscular brpwn legs wide open to give Vanetti better access to her sex.

"You were really strong and fast when you saved me from those gangsters...but now you're weak and helpless...What's the secret to your super powers?" asked Vanetti as he fingered the Lusty Latina. "My only weakness...Uuuuuuuh..is sex...lose my Scorpion Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuh...when you make my Scorpion Tits....haaard...when you make my Scorpion Pussy wet...if you make me lcum...It will knock me out for hours..." confessed Gina.

"You work alone? Where's Scorpion Woman?" asked Vanetti. "Uuuuuuuuh...She...Uuuuuuuh... doesn't think...Uuuuuuuuuuh..I can fight crime...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Scorpion Girl...staring at Vanetti with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her black sticky mask...as the city councilman fingered her.

"You don't need her...Not when you can have me..." said Vanetti. "Uuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuh.. Uuuuuh...You're right..Uuuuuuuuuh...need to sshow everyone...I..I'm...a super heroine..." moaned the Lusty Latina ...trapped in a powerful erotic stupor.

"You work with me...for me...to fight crime in Detroit...I promise...Everyone will know Scorpion Girl is a real super heroine...and you will get a whole lot more of this candy...Do we have a deal?" asked Vanetti. "Uuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" cooed Scorpion Girl. Vanetti intensified his fingering of the Top Heavy Teen Heroine's throbbing brown cunt...until she could no longer suppress the pressure building inside.

"UH..UUH...UUUH..UUUUH...UUUUUH..UUUUUUH..UUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Girl as Vanetti brought her to a massive orgasm. As he removed his right index finger...Vanetti saw a river of white cum come gushing out of Gina's cunt. "Uuuh..Uuuh...Uuuh" panted the Lusty Latina...totally spent from her orgasm. The Italian American mob boss watched as her naked immense firm brown breasts heaved sexily up and down before him

Vanetti calmly wiped her cum off his right index finger with a handkerchief...which he then placed under Gina's flaring nostrils. "Uuuuuuuuuh..Smelling...my own cum...Uuuuh...Scorpion Tits...haard...Scorpion Pussy...wet...Head spinning..Mind going blank...want to sleep...Uuuuuuuuuuh" cooed the Lusty Latina as her head sagged between her naked immense firm brown breasts..as she collapsed on to Vanetti's lap...her right shoulder making contact first.

Reaching into a nearby compartment...Vanetti took out a dark brown bottle...and poured a generous amount of the clear sweet sickly smelling liquid that it contained into his handkerchief. Through her blurry vision...Scorpion Girl could do absolutely nothing as she looked up in time for Vanetti to clamp the handkerchief firmly over her nose and mouth...with his left hand

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" pleaded the Lusty Latina into the handkerchief... her brown eyes wide open in panic...rolling her head from side to side in a futile effort to shake it off. "Relax Scorpion Girl...You know you want this..." gloated Vanetti as he looked down at her...extending his free right hand towards her heaving naked firm immense brown bust.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MIXING WITH MY CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GOTTA BREATHE IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....TOO TTURNED ON...TOO TIRED...GOTTA GIVE UP...GOTTA GIVE IN" conceded Gina as she stopped resisting and surrendered to her erotic desires.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" cooed Scorpion Girl into the handkerchief...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her black sticky mask...the blurry image of Mario Vanetti looking down at her smiling...as blackness engulfed her...and she succumbed to unconsciousness. "You're mine now Scorpion Bimbo...All mine" gloated Vanetti in triumph.

24 hours later
Carver High School
Noon

In the privacy of her office...Principal KATE SPENCER...looked over the report of the explosion at the school's biology lab a week ago. The lab had since been repaired and the lone victim...student PETAL KIM had recovered from her physical injuries and was back in school.

The report said the explosion happened because of a fight between some members of the DETROIT BONES street gang and the teen vigilante..Scorpion Girl. "She's becoming almost as much of a menace as Scorpion Woman" thought Kate who was secretly the famous super heroine MISS MUSCLE.

Since relocating to Detroit from ALPHA CITY in the Midwest...Kate had resumed her crime fighting career..but realised her new opponents were much more formidable..and she had to contend with masked female vigilantes who she could not tell were friends or foes. Scorpion Woman was exceptionally skilled and cunning. "She always has the edge on me...I just can't defeat her" admitted Kate. She suspected there was a lot more that happened when the biology lab exploded and she had to ffind out what that was.

Near the playing field by the school gym...Petal was finding out somethings too. With none of the other kids paying attention to her..she waved her hands over some bushes which were brown and shrivelled.Spores from her hands floated down...and within seconds the bushes turned vibrant green and flowers of many colours blossomed. In her head...she heard voices.

" Yes...That Scorpion Skank was no match for us...those sleepy sex spores nailed her ass good...but she's still going to pay for what she did...Everyone' who's an enemy of the green will pay" vowed Petal. At that moment...she picked up a flier as it was carried along the ground by the wind. It was from a local environmental group called PLANTS4PEACE.

Petal had followed their activities on social media. They protested against anything to remove green spaces anywhere in Detroit. Many of those activities were being done by conpanies owned by Mario Vanetti. The majority of public opinion in the city was against them. They were ridiculed and some of their members were even jailed.

The voices spoke to Petal again. "You're right...They could use a friend..A friend with the power to make people believe them...and see the power of the green!" resolved Petal. At the same time in the school's cafeteria...Gina was sitting by herself as she did on most days. The Latina tomboy was trying to remember what happened the night before after she thwarted a kidnapping attempt on city councilman Mario Vanetti.

She remembered stopping the Detroit Bones gangsters who tried to kidnap the billionaire businessman...but nothing after that..except she felt a strange attraction and loyalty to the older Vanetti. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a boy's voice. "Hey Gina" She looked up to see Ed Lopes standing next to her with a food tray. "Can I join you?" he asked.

His words made Gina's nipples stiffen under her baggy shirt and her cunt become moist ubder her jeans. "Uh...Yeah" replied Gina playing with the strands of her loose black hair which flowed out from under her skull cap. Gina pushed her earlier thoughts aside...as Ed related his favourite topic to her...Scorpion Girl. The Latino teen nerd showed Gina the latest postings he made on a special blog which focused all on her sexy super powered alter ego.

She was aroused by the photos of herself in action but was even more touched by what Ed wrote about Scorpion Girl...defending her actions and describing her as a super heroine."That's so awesome...Scorpion Girl would really like this..." said Gina with a smile. "You think so?" asked Ed. "Yeah" replied the Latina tomboy...wanting very much to tell Ed she was Scorpion Girl.

" I think a lot of people don't get her...I want people to know Scorpion Girl's a real super heroine...but more than that...she's a good person...trying to do the right thing" said Ed. His words,,,the time she spent with Ed in school and as Scorpion Girl...convinced Gina that her feelings for him were more than just sex...and that Ed could be someone who would love her...even if she had no super powers at all. "You'll know how much I care about you Ed...Soon enough" Gina resolved.

At her table in the middle of the cafeteria... surrounded by the teen jocks and cheerleaders who were her minions...socialite SHANICE WILSON...looked scornfully at Gina and Ed. Shanice didn't know why but the sight of Ed and Gina as s couple bothered her. She had no romantic interest in Ed...but Gina was one of the few kids at school she couldn't bribe or intimidate.
Seeing that Gina was attracted to Ed...Shanice began to formulate a plan to take Ed away from the Latina tomboy who was her rival.

Brush Park
Detroit
6 pm

In an abandoned plant nursery which served as their headquarters...the members of Plants4 Peace were arguing about what their next move would be. "I can help" a voice said. The activists..all men...turned to see an exotic looking young woman with brown skin..green hair decorated with colourful flowers...clad in a keotard and boots which seemed to be made out of vines and leaves. Leaflike mascara around her green eyes.

Before they could say or do anything...the strange woman..opened the palms of her hands and blew clouds of red spores at them. " My name is WILDFLOWER and you serve me now!" declared Petal as her mind spores took control of the activists' minds.

Lafayette Park
Detroit
8 pm

Kate Spencer was at her suburban home with her nephew Billy... The teenager had come to live with her in Detroit from Alpha City following his parents' divorce. Billy had long admired Miss Muscle when he was a kid. He had more reason to now, knowing that his aunt was the Herculean Heroine. Kate was happy that her nephew knew about her secret identity and helped her when she could in her crime fighting adventures.

They were relaxing in the living room of Kate's house when a news flash came across the television about a bizarre event taking place at a construction site owned by one of Mario Vanetti's companies. Workers at the sight of a high rise building under construction were under threat by a strange mass of vines which had sprung up out of nowhere and men looking like walking plants. "Aunt Kate!....What is that?" asked Billy, knowing full well what he aunt was going to do.

"I don't know Billy...but I'm going to find out...and stop it...as Miss Muscle!" declared Kate as she got to her feet and walked to the middle of her living room with Billy watching as she removed her large glasses from her face and uttered the magic words
…"By the Might of Muscle!" Though he had seen his aunt transform before, it was something that never grew old for the teenager.

Within an aura of golden light...he saw Kate's body grow in size, strength and sexuality. Standing normally at five feet...she now stood at a towering eight feet. Her slender body was now voluptuous golden bronze and muscular...barely clad by a thin v-slit gold leotard...a change from her former tiny two piece gold bikini. Her hands were strong with short glossy fingernails. Her feet were erotic and bare with short glossy toenails.

Her blonde hair was now long and golden, flowing like a waterfall from the top of her head to the middle of her muscular back. A flimsy golden mask stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face. "Go get em Miss Muscle!" said Billy pumping his fists in the air. "I'll be back soon Billy" promised Kate as she gave her nephew a kiss on the forehead before sauntering out the back door of the house. Billy looked skyward as Miss Muscle took to the sky...a golden streak soon flying over Detroit's skyline.

Gold Coast district
8.15 pm

Flying at top speed...the Herculean Heroine was soon on the scene Kate's sapphire blue eyes widened in the slits of her thin golden mask as she saw a mass of thick green vines rising up from the ground engulfing the steel structure of a commercial-residential building that was under construction.

"Time to take care of this weed problem!" resolved Kate with a broad smile as she zoomed towards the mass of green that was swallowing up the steel structure of the building...causing the ground to shake and threaten the integrity of nearby buildings. Using her amazing strength...Miss Muscle flew rapidly around the steel skeleton tearing off vine after vine effortlessly...and tossing them into the nearby Detroit River.

From the cover of some nearby trees...new teen villainess Wild Flower observed the actions of the legendary Herculean Heroine. "No one harms the green!...Not even the famous Miss Muscle!...We'll teach her a lesson!" resolved Petal as she focused her thoughts. As the Sexy Strongwoman ripped off several thick layers of vines at a time...she failed to notice red buds opening on several other vines around her.

Simultaneously they discharged thousands of red spores all around the unsuspecting Miss Muscle. "UUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BURNING...EXPLOSIONS ALL AROUND ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...TOO MANY..CAN'T PROTECT MYSELF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY CUNT...FEEL LIKE THEY'RE ON FIRE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Kate her muscular golden bronze arms and long muscular golden bronze legs...flailing helplessly in mid air as the red spores exploded all around her incredible body.

The explosive spores ripped the Herculean Heroine's tiny golden v-slit leotard to shreds. Wild Flower focused and gestured with her hands...causing yellow buds to appear on the renewed mass of vines growing over the steel structure. These buds opened and engulfed Miss Muscle in clouds of thousands of yellow spores. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG NIPPLES...
SOMETHING IS AROUSING THEM...FAST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING AROUSED...GOT TO THINK ABOUT SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING SLEEPY...CAN'T STAY IN THE AIR.. GOT TO FALL" moaned Kate as her world exploded into an erotic haze.

The Herculean Heroine plummeted like a rag doll to the ground...landing on the soft ground with a mighty thud. Before she could recover...ten Plants4Peace activists...their bodies wrapped up in vines and leaves...their minds under the control of Wild Flower's spores...quickly pounced on her. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP TOUCHING MY HUGE BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BIG NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT ARE YOU RUBBING ON THEM...MAKING THEM HARD IN SECONDS...I'M GETTING WEAK...GETTING TIRED...BECOMING AROUSED...MUST GET FREE BEFORE..." began Miss Muscle as she flexed her muscles to break free of Wild Flower's Plant Men.

Just then a huge yellow flower was lowered from an overhanging vine...covering the Herculean Heroine's nose and mouth. Two Plant Men held each of her muscular golden bronze arms... Two other spread her long muscular golden bronze legs wide open. Four focused on rubbing more yellow spores into her naked massive golden bronze bust as it heaved up and down. Two others rubbed yellow spores vigorously on to her throbbing golden bronze clitoris.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUH...THOUGHTS OF SEX...MEN PLAYING WITH MY BREASTS...MY NIPPLES...PROBING ME IN MY CUNT...TOO STRONG...TOO WEAK TO RESIST...GOING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TO...UH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kate into the huge yellow flower...her voluptuous and muscular golden bronze body surging upwards briefly as she lactated and simultaneously orgasmed.

The Plant Men released their hold on the helpless Herculean Heroine...as Wild Flower stepped forward. Gesturing with her hands...Petal commanded the vines to securely bind the defeated Miss Muscle who was only wearing her thin golden mask across the upper part of her face. They entwined tightly around her naked voluptuous and muscular golden bronze body...leaving only her head and her large erotic golden bronze bare feet exposed.

"Nnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...….Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed Kate into the big yellow flower covering her nose and mouth...as she inhaled more of the teen green villainess' yellow sleepy sex spores into her lungs. "Ha Ha! ...Even the great Miss Muscle is no match for the power of the green!!...No one can stop us now!!...No one!!. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Petal. It was no laughing matter for Miss Muscle as her blue eyes rolled up in the slits of her thin golden mask...her erotic fantasies overwhelmed her...she lactated and orgasmed five more times...before becoming unconscious.

Carver High School
8 pm

As she left the school library, Gina had no idea why she kept getting occasional flashbacks of Mario Vanetti having sex with her as Scorpion Girl. The Latina tomboy got them as she tried to remember why everything else after she fought some Detroit Bones gangsters who were trying to kidnap Vanetti.

"It doesn't make sense...I didn't have sex...with him...but just thinking about him...turns me on...He's kinda hot for an older guy...but I'm in love with Ed...and I know Ed cares about me... but as Scorpion Girl...I need to tell him..." thought Gina.
However...her thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of music, cheers and whistles coming fron the other side of the school gym. Ger curiosity getting the better of her...the Latina tomboy turned and walked in the direction of the gym.

Following the sounds...Gina discovered there was an unscheduled pep rally taking place on the playing field and athletics track on the other side of the gym. None of the partying students noticed Gina...clad in her baggy shirt, jeans, sneakers and skull cap... as she walked amongst them as they ate and drank the free food provided...danced to the music blaring over the speaker boxes.. or cheered on the school' cheerleaders as they danced on a stage erected in the middle of the playing field.

"Seriously" grumbled Gina as she saw the school's self proclaimed diva...SHANICE WILSON...wearing the flimisiest cheerleader outfit...shaking her shapely ebony body on front of a crowd of boys in front of the stage. Gina was about to leave...when she noticed a familar face in the crowd. "Ed??" gasped the Latina tomboy among the boys in front of the stage ...taking in Shanice's shameless performance. This sight made Gina angry.

She ran away from the rally and went behind the gym. Gina knew Shanice did not care about Ed the way she did. She was upset that the Latino teen nerd was there and seemingly interested in Shanice's antics. "You are not going to take my guy Shanice Wilson!" vowed Gina. After checking to ensure she was alone...she focused on the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist...initiating her transformation into Scorpion Girl.

Shanice was in the middle of her dance routine... shaking her shapely ebony body in her skimpy cheerleader outfit...in the middle of the stage...her cheerleader minions standing to the rear of the stage as they let her have her way. Her teen minions on the football team and other male students in the crowd in front of the stage were cheering her on as she flaunted her body before them.

Even Ed found himself looking at the African-American teen socialite, considered the most popular girl in school. Girls who were not part of Shanice's circle...stood in the crowd looking on jealously. All of that changed when Scorpion Girl alighted on to the stage...bringing the pep rally to a halt. Shanice stopped her dance...turned and glared at the uninvited Lusty Latina.

She became angry when she realised that all of the other kids...including her own minions were gawking at Scorpion Girl's voluptuous and muscular brown body...barely covered by her thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard...black sticky gloves on her hands...ankle high black sticky boots on her feet...a silver Scorpion Belt around her thick curvy waist...her glossy black hair piled atop her head...a short tight braid like a scorpion's tail behind her head...her silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist.

"You call that dancing?!...I'll show you dancing!" declared Gina as she winked at the Shanice's deejay. "No!!" screamed the self-proclaimed teen black diva as the deejay obeyed Scorpion Girl and started to play a rapid techno mix. Moving to the timing and sounds of the beat...the Lusty Latina flexed the muscles of her voluptuous brown body...assuming several provacative poses which teased her immense firm brown bust, her firm tight brown ass and the space between her huge brown thighs to the kids standing in front of her.

Shanice's anger only intensified as she saw her own teen minions...the boys in front of the stage totally mesmerised by Scorpion Girl as she danced in front of them. The girls who were previously digusted by Shanice's antics..were also cheering on the Top Heavy Teen Heroine.

Shanice tried to swing the teen crowd back over to her side by pulling out every dance move and cheerleader routine she knew..as she engaged the Lusty Latina in an impromptu dance off...which many of the kids streamed live on their phones.
Among them was Ed Lopes. Though he was initially surprised by Scorpion Girl crashing the pep rally, he was happy to see her giving Shanice Wilson what she deserved.

Lacking the Lusty Latina's superhuman stamina...Shanice was soon exhausted...panting like a dog...and staggering drunkenly around the stage...until she collapsed on her back...her shapely ebony legs in the air...a shot of her panties showing online...as her tiny skirt flew up.

Scorpion Girl completed her sultry dance move with a somersault and landing in her heroic pose. Hands on her thick curvy waist..her thick muscular brown legs spread slightly apart...her immense firm brown bust oushed forward...threatening to pop out of her thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard.

"Scorpion Girl!...Scorpion Girl!" the teenagers shouted...while Shanice's male and female teen minions...looked at each other...not knowing what to do. They knew what to do as the sound of an approaching police siren was heard. The teenagers scampered in several directions to escape...as Sgt Frank Anderson and his partner...patrolman Jimmy Kowalski got of their squad car and approached the stage.

In the confusion to escape in the teen stampede...Ed ran past the school gym. A hand reached out and pulled him round a corner. The Latino teen nerd soon found himself being kissed on the lips by a familiar pair of glossy pink lips. " Hey lover..." quipped Gina as she wrapped her muscular brown arms around his neck. "Scorpion Girl!...The cops!...We can't..." stammered Ed.

"Sure we can...Hang on" said Scorpion Girl. Wrapping her left muscular brown arm around Ed's waist and pulling him close to her, Gina raised her right muscular brown arm..fired a Scorpion Line from her silver Scorpion Bracelet..flexed her huge brown thighs...and carried them skywards.

The Lusty Latina did not look back to see Frank and Jimmy taking a dishevelled Shanice Wilson in handcuffs back to their squad car. "Disturbing the peace and an unauthorised rally...You're going to have to come with us" said Jimmy. "We're also going to have to call your parents" said Frank before putting Shanice in the back of the squad car.

Sjanice didn't hear a word they said. Only one thought was on her mind. "Oooh!...I'm going tp get you Scorpion Girl!...You're so gonna pay!!" vowed Shanice.

To be continued.

Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:57 pm