Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:08 am

Queen of Wrestling and Samurai Woman 
Megalomaniac

Post Queen of Wrestling and Samurai Woman
Queen of Wrestling and Samurai Woman

San Diego,California
USA. Present day
9 am

In the weeks after the historic victories of the QUEEN OF WRESTLING and BROOKE O'NEILL in their First Cum matches...there had been wave of victories for the good wrestlers in the GEFW (GLOBAL EXTREME WRESTLING FEMME) over the evil wrestlers who were under the command of GEFW's legal owner STEPHANIE.

In her office at the GEFW Building...Stephanie was plotting new schemes to tame the Queen of Wrestling and regain total control of the GEFW. Seeing her own minions had failed to defeat the Masked Marvella and Brooke...Stephanie decided it was time for a different approach. This was reinforced by the announcement of former luchador DIEGO REYES...as the Queen and Brooke's manager.

His skills in and out of the ring were legendary. .Stephanie contacted one of the GEFW's biggest corporate sponsors and they arranged for a special month long tour of JAPAN by the GEFW.The Queen of Wrestling was advertised as the main attraction and GEFW matches in several Japanese cities were sold out because the fans rhere wanted to see her.

The first big event of the tour was a tag team match between the Queen and Brooke against two of Japan's strongest female wrestlers who were undefeated. Stephanie knew the Queen and Brooke would not refuse this challenge. "This will be tour to remember" thought Stephanie to herself.

10 am

Seated in a café located close to the apartment she shared with her best friend/secret girlfriend Brooke O'Neill...REBY TERRELL couldn't help but feel strangely aroused as she sat across a table...looking at her childhood friend Diego Reyes...a former Mexican professional wrestler who was now manager for Brooke and the Queen of Wrestling. He however had no idea that Reby was the Queen.

Reby remembered meeting him as the Queen after her first cum match with HAVOK. She thought the arousal she felt when she saw him then was part of the after effects of the chloroform and physical abuse she got from Havok and SARAH...and then the additional punishment she took from Havok in the ring before she eventually won.

However looking at the handsome Latino...with his jet black hair...movie star looks...lean muscular athletic body which filled out the shirt and jeans he was wearing....Reby was finding it hard to suppress the growing warmth in her shapely chest under her t-shirt and a lingering moistness between her thighs under her shorts. "I'm really happy to see you Diego...I'm sorry to hear about your accident" said Reby.

"Thanks Reby...I don't think much of it...These things happen...but it gave me a great opportunity to help the Queen of Wrestling...She's famous in Mexico...almost as famous as the COUGAR WOMAN" said Juan referring to the celebrated Mexicana Marvel. Reby nodded. She had read about the Lusty Luchadora's bravery against some of the most dangerous criminals in Mexico.

"This tour of Japan is a great opportunity for the GEFW to get some new fans...the Queen's last fights against the MILITIA have made her really popular over there with the their fans...and it has some of Japan's toughest female wrestlers lining up to fight her and Brooke" said Diego. "I can't help but worry...Stephanie's upset that the Queen thwarted her plans to take total control of the GEFW...She could try something over there" said Reby.

"Don't worry Reby...the Queen is brave, beautiful and strong...and with Brooke and me helping her...She will win...but we will look out for anything that Stephanie tries...I've heard about things that happen to people who cross her...We will be ready" said Diego as he took Reby's hands in his own. The 20 year old blonde felt reassured and even more aroused...knowing that Diego would be watching her back in Japan...when she was the Queen of Wrestling.

One week earlier
Detroit, Michigan
Midnight

The silhouette of a voluptuous and muscular female figure traversed the rooftops of the city...heading towards the residential area located on the sprawling campus of the UNIVERSITY OF DETROIT. Flexing her huge bronze thighs...she sailed through the air...alighting on the balls of her erotic bare bronze feet to the balcony of an apartment located in this area.

Entering via the balcony door...as she often did...the masked adventuress known as SAMURAI WOMAN...entered the apartment where she lived as DOCTO NIKKI NAKAMOTO...Professor of Criminology and Asian Studies at the university. Dressed in baggy conservative clothes and shoes ..wearing large rimmed glasses and sporting short black hair...no one suspected the nerdy Japanese American professor was the wielder of the legendary S-KATANA...and battled evil as Japan's most legendary heroine.

Her voluptuous and muscular bronze body had a massive firm bust which was barely contained in a bra made of iron and silver.
Iron and silver sequined panties clad the space between her huge bronze thighs. Gauntlets of iron and silver...covered each of her lower arms...between the wrist and elbow...granting her shields to use in hand to hand combat and possessing mystical capabilities to deal with other threats.

Her hands were strong.. with gleaming pearl fingernails. Her feet were bare....erotic to the eye...with toenails that were hard and shone with a pearl lustre. A mask of iron and silver covered the upper part of her beauteous face. Her black hair was now glossy...piled atop her head...with a long ponytail falling down to the middle of her back... leaving her neck and broad brone shoulders exposed. The S-Katana sheathed in a scabbard slung behind her back.

After a night of crime fighting...Nikki was looking forward to a relaxing night before classes the next day. However these thoughts were put to the back of her mind...as she sensed she was not alone in the apartment. The scantily clad superwoman instinctively drew her S-Katana...the mystical blade gleaming in the darkness.

The soles of her erotic bare bronze feet moving silently over the wooden floor as she investigated the presence she was sensing...her hands griping the handle of her sword tightly. As she made her way towards the bedroom of her apartment...Samurai Woman saw rose petals on the floor.

"What?" wondered Nikki baffled by the sight. As she approached the bedroom...see saw a faint light emanating from inside. The Sexy Swordswoman also caught a whiff of a sweet aroma. "Uuuh...That smell..It's making me...feel relaxed...aroused...must concentrate" thought Nikki as her brown eyes fluttered briefly in the slits of her iron and silver mask.

Tensing the muscles of her voluptuous bronze body...her weapon at the ready...Samurai Woman leapt through the open doorway into the bedroom. "Haiiiii!!!" declared Nikki as she assumed a fighting stance. However she was surprised to see her boyfriend...firefighter BILLY SPENCER...waiting for her in the room...which was filled with gently glowing candles...emitting a sweet incense. "Hi honey" replied Billy...who was dressed in a pair of boxers...with the insignia of the Detroit Fire Department on them...as he greeted his super heroine girlfriend.

"Billy!...You mustn't do that!" said Nikki as she sheathed the S-Katana again. "Sorry babe...but I got off shift early tonight...and I just wanted to surprise you...Know you've been working really hard lately" said Billy. Samurai Woman smiled and closed the gap between them.

"I am happy to see you Billy...and I'm sorry we haven't been seeing each other much these days" said Nikki as she wrapped her arms around his neck...pulled him closer as her plum coloured lips met his own. "Mmmmmmm.." sighed Samurai Woman with pleasure as her huge firm bronze bust pressed against Billy's flat toned chest.

"Then we should make up for lost time" said Billy as their lips parted. Before the Top Heavy Heroine of Japan could utter a word...the handsome firefighter was behind her in a flash...his hands cupping her huge firm bronze breasts...which were barely contained in her iron and silver bra.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I have missed this...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Your hands...on my Samurai Breasts...arousing my Samurai Nipples...even through the metal of my bra...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...It feels...so good...tension leaving my muscles...I am becoming...so tired...so relaxed....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Nikki as her eyelids became heavy in the slits of her iron and silver mask.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samurai Woman...feeling her nipples becoming harder and erecter within the confines of her tight iron and silver bra. Billy smiled as he felt her voluptuous and muscular bronze body sag against his own. Wrapping his left arm under his superheroine girlfriend's impressive bust to hold her up...he lowered his right hand between her huge bronze thighs.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...My Samurai Clit...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You know...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...how to make me...hot...helpless...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Samurai Woman...as Billy's right index finger gliding up and down the middle of her iron and sequined panties...making her become wet and excited in seconds.

In a blur of motion...Billy stripped Samurai Woman of her...sword...bra...panties...and gauntlets...which all ended up on the bedroom floor. Nikki ripped his boxers off him...as they collapsed into the bed...a tangled mass of flailing arms and legs. They pleasured each other repeatedly in their erogenous body parts... with their hands and mouths. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Billy and Nikki as they brought each other to several massive orgasms

After hours of intense sex...wearing only her mask...basking in the afterglow of sex...Samurai Woman lay against Billy's strong flat chest.. both of them exhausted but happy. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I am...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...going to miss this..." cooed Nikki....her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her iron and silver mask...as she allowed Billy to caress her big puffy brown nipples in the way she loved.

"Yeah...A whole six months in Japan...You sure you have to go hon?" asked Billy. "Uuuuuuuuh...You know I must my love...
I received word from Paula...the Hanzo Corporation is up to something...I need to find out...Uuuuuuuuh...what it is and stop them...before they can bring it here...to...Uuuuuuuuuh...Detroit..." sighed Samurai Woman...feeling drowsier and drowsier with each expert touch of her nipples by Billy's fingers.

"Promise me you'll be careful...and you'll come home to me" whispered Billy into Nikki's right ear. "Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...I...promise...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Samurai Woman as she was unable to resist her fatigue...and drifted off to sleep with Billy fondling her hard and erect big brown nipples.

Tokyo, Japan
Present day
4 am

Nikki Nakamoto awoke from sleep feeling happy...as she recalled her last night with Billy in Detroit. She donned a red silk kimono over her naked voluptuous and muscular bronze body...as she walked barefoot into the kitchen of the studio apartment she was renting. She saw the city was now beginning to wake up...and she smiled as she thought about her beloved Billy back in Detroit. Nikki knew that once she finished her mission...she would return to him.

24 hours later
San Diego International Airport
6 am

While the majority of the GEFW's wrestlers had already left on a commercial flight for the Japan tour...the Queen of Wrestling, Brooke and Diego were leaving by private jet. Wearing her white head mask to conceal her identity as Reby Terrell...the strapless, thin white sticky leotard which barely contained her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body...the Queen of Wrestling strolled across the tarmac...occasionally waving or flexing her awesome body for the press and fans. who had come to see her off. Diego and Brooke...dressed in more casual attire also waved to the press and fans.

Moments later the Lear Jet lifted off and plotted a flight path across the Pacific Ocean...leaving San Diego behind as it carried its three passengers towards their destination in Japan. As she settled back in her seat, Reby mused that this was the first time that she would have to remain in her identity as the Queen of Wrestling. Reby was also surprised at how aroused she was in the presence of Diego and Brooke. She felt her nipples stiffen and her cunt becoming moist under her leotard.

She was attracted to Brooke as Reby but knew Brooke was also infatuated with the Queen of Wrestling. Diego had been her friend since childhood. But since he returned, Reby felt herself aroused by him. and attracted to him. However Diego was attracted to her as the Queen of Wrestling. As she contemplated these different feelings...the Masked Marvella felt her head spin...and became drowsy. Reby drifted off to sleep...dreaming about Brooke and Diego as they continued their journey to Japan.

48 hours later
Tokyo, Japan
Noon.

The Queen of Wrestling and Brooke were training at a gym owned by the Hanzo Corporation, sponsors for the GEFW tour of Japan. Diego stood outside of the ring as he watched the Masked Marvella and her partner going through their paces...practicing several different wrestling moves...building their strength and stamina.

Just then a table came flying towards the ring from behind them. "Look out!" warned Diego. The Queen got in front of Brooke...leapt into the air and smashed the table to pieces with the ball of her erotic right golden tanned barefoot. Looking in the direction from which the table had come...the trio found themselves looking and two large stocky ugly female wrestlers. The smaller one was named BULL...while the bigger one was called KONG. "You Queen of Wrestling!!… We destroy you!!" snarled Bull...the smarter of the two. Kong grunted. "If it's a fight you want...It's fight you'll get!" declared the Masked Marvella.
"Bring it on uglies!!" quipped Brooke.

"You will get fight!...In Kyoto!...We give you funeral too!" declared Bull as she turned and walked out of the gym with Kong following on her heels. Reby, Brooke and Diego looked at each other. "At lease we know what we're up against...We have to be ready for anything" Diego said to the Queen and Brooke who nodded in agreement. As they resumed their training...the trio had no idea that agents of the Hanzo Corporation were listening to what had transpired via the CCTV system in the gym.

24 hours later
Kyoto, Japan
9 pm
The HANNARYZ ARENA. was packed to capacity for the first fight card of the GEFW Japan Tour. The fans had already enjoyed many of the undecard matches which saw vuctories for many of the good GEFW wrestlers.

Ib her identity as the Queen of Wrestling...Reby arrived at the Arena...to take photos with and sign autograpghs for fans. The Queen bid her fans goodbye and strolled down a well guarded corridor to the special dressing room designated for her.

Leaving her white head mask on...Reby removed her white armbands and her strapless white sticky leotard...and went to take a shower before her match.

While taking her shower, the Queen of Wrestling had no idea that a maid entered the dressing room and doused her leotard with a white powder that was imperceptible to the eye...and quickly left.

The Masked Marvella exited the shower feeling refreshed..towelled off her naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body...then donned her wristbands and leotard.

She met up with Brooke who opted for a blue tank top, matching shorts and boots. As she looked at Brooke..the Queen of Wrestling felt her nipples getting hard. She blinked her blue eyes in the slits of her white head mask to suppress the strange erotic sensations in her enormous firm golden tanned bust as she walked alongside Brooke towards the ring in the middle of the arena as the crowd cheered them on.

Bull and Kong were already in the ring waiting for them.It was decided that Brooke and Bull would start the match. Waving to the crowd, Teby took her position outside on one side of the ring while Kong did the same on the other side.

The bell sounded. The match was underway. Brooke used her speed and agility to great effect...evading the brutish Bull's slow movements.. dealing her well timed punches and kicks to her head and gut.

Diego cheered as he watched the buxom Irish brunette in action...sticking to the plan they had in training. Bull groaned as Brooke kicked her several times in her legs...making them rubbery. "The strategy is working" thought Diego as he watched the match from the box ge was in.

Meanwhile...as she watched Brooke in action..the Queen of Wrestling began to feel strange. "Uuuuh..What's happening?..Uuuuuuh my big nipples...getting haaard..my cunt..getting wet..Uuuuuuh..getting dizzy..getting sleepy..as I watch Brooke..can't resist" cooed Reby.

The Masked Marvella clung to the ropes of the ring...as she felt growing hardness in her nipples, heaviness in her enormous golden tanned breasts, intense throbbing in her cunt snd growing weakness in her long muscular golden tanned legs.

Reby's head reeled with dizziness, her blue eyes fluttered in the slits of her white head mask and her vision became blurry. Bull fell to the canvas with a great thud as Brooke took her down with a sliding tackle.

Brooke was about give her an elbow drop and attempt a pin when she heard moans of "Uuuuh..Uuuuuuh" coming from her corner. The Irish brunette turned around to see the Queen of Wrestling barely clinging to the ropes..her hard and erect nipples and semi hard camel toe visible against her strapless thin white sticky leotard.

Her concern for her partner and secret girlfriend...caused Brooke to lose focus at a critical moment. Bull took advantage. "AAARGH" groaned Brooke as Bull dealt her a spear like hand attack to the middle of her back. She hurled Brooke into a far corner of the ring and began to pummel her with hammer fist blows. "AAAAAAAH...AAAAAAAAAH" screamed Brooke as Bull trapped her in a bear hug she couldn't break free of.

"Brooke..Uuuuuh...I..gotta help her..Uuuh.Uuuh." groaned Reby seeing her partner in trouble but her actions were slowed by the powerful erotic feelings in her breasts and cunt. She never heard the fans' warning that Kong was approaching from behind. Kong grabbed Reby by the ankles and pulled. "UUUUUUUNH" groaned thw Queen as her enormous firm golden tanned bust slammed into the ropes...the momentum carrying her into the ring and she landed painfully on her back.

Brooke saw the Queen in peril and struggled to get free. Bull was not going to allow it. Shoving her right hand under the Irish's shorts...she located her clitoris and began to rub it vigorously."UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Brooke wiggling frantically to escape as Bull began to arouse her. The Queen was doing no better...the white powder in her leotard...arousing her highly erogenous body parts...making her vulnerable to Kong.

Kong dropped her thick right knee hard on Reby's enhanced firm golden tanned bust five times in quick succession. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Reby, her muscular golden tanned arms and long muscular golden tanned legs spread wide open.

Kong picked her up by her enormous firm golden tanned breasts and squeezed them in her huge hands."AIEEEEEEEE..AIIEEEEEEEEEE" screamed the Queen, her muscular golden tanned arms and long muscular golden tanned legs dangling limp..the sexy toes of her erotic bare golden tanned feet inches above the canvas.

Bull pulled off Brooke's top with her left hand after leaving the Irish dazed after rubbing her clitoris for five minutes. She then groped Brooke's shapely white bust. "UUUUUH..UUH..UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUH" moaned Brooke as she hung limp in Bull's grip. Holding the sleepy Queen of Wrestling by the tresses of her golden mane out of the back of her white head mask, Kong stripped her of her strapless thin white sticky leotard.

Using binoculars..Diego saw traces of white powder on the Queen's naked enormous firm golden tanned breasts...her big puffy bronze nipples were hard and erect...similar traces between her huge golden tanned thighs...her bronze cunt shaped into a gleaming hard camel toe. "My God..The Queen has been drugged" he realised.

Bull and Kong exchanged looks. They brought Brooke and Reby colliding into each other...holding them face to face...rubbing their naked busts together. "UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUH"moaned the Queen and Brooke as they were simultaneously aroused by pain and pleasure.

The two heroines were separated and hurled into opposite ends of the ring. Kong threw her massive bulk into Brooke's smaller shapely body. "UUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned the Irish and collapsed face down to the canvas stunned. Bull went flying towards the Queen. "UUUUUUH" groaned Reby, taking a quarterback's tackle to her naked enormous golden tanned bust. "UUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Queen as Bull nailed her in the cunt witg her right fist.

They gave the heroines no respite. Kong stripped the stunned Brooke of her top, shorts and boots. She dragged the Irish to the middle of the ring while Bull led the weak and sleepy Queen of Wrestling...only clad in her white head mask and armbands to the middle of the ring.

Kong lifted Brooke up...spreading her shapely white legs open. Bull did the same with the Queen's long muscular golden tanned legs. Diego was shocked as was the rest of the arena...as Kong and Bull brought the two heroines together...rubbing their wet and excited clitorises together...ten times in quick succession.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling and Brooke as they were aroused even further. As their clitorises were rubbed faster and faster against each other...Reby and Brooke fantasised about having sex with each other.

"UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" as they were brought to simultaneous gigantic orgasms. Kong and Bull dropped the two heroines hard on the canvas in the middle of the ring. "Uuuuh" groaned Brooke spreading her shapely arms and legs wide open as she passed out from the physical and erotic punishment meted out to her.

The animal brutes noted that the Queen of Wrestling was still barely conscious. "This finish you" sneered Bull as she inserted her left index finger into Brooke's wet cunt and then placed it under Reby's nose. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" agreed the Masked Marvella...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her white head mask as her resistance crumbled and she joined Brooke in unconsciousness.

Diego watched in disbelief...powerless to do anything...as Kong dropped her massive body atop the unconscious Queen of Wrestling to pin her to the canvas while Bull did the same with Brooke. The referee began the three count and it seemed all over for the GEFW super duo. Then the unexpected happened. The Queen's voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body glowed...and her strength renewed...she effortlessly threw Kong off of her.

Diego was relieved as Reby got to her erotic bare golden tanned feet...flexed her huge golden tanned thighs...and drove her clenched fists into Kong's jaw...which shattered on contact. Kong collapsed unconscious to the canvas. Pulling Bull off of Brooke...Reby grabbed Bull's hair in her right hand and executed an amazing one handed body slam. The ring shuddered as Bull's body hit the canvas and she was knocked out on impact.

Brooke was now regaining consciousness as she saw Reby plant her erotic left bare golden tanned foot on Kong's chest...the referee made the three count. The bell sounded...declaring the Queen and Brooke as the winners. Reby was about to help Brooke back to their dressing rooms...when a strange muscular man with purple skin descended from the rafters of the arena into the ring.

"ZOG DESTROY!" declared the monster...glaring at Reby and Brooke. Setting Brooke down...the Queen of Wrestling charged towards Zog...intent on stopping him. Zog stood his ground and dealt the Masked Marvella a powerful slap across her naked enormous firm golden tanned breasts. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Reby...as she was knocked off her erotic bare golden tanned feet...and fell flat on her back on the canvas...stunned by the force of the slap.

"Zog destroy!!" declared the purple skinned monster as he advanced towards the helpless heroines. Before he could get closer...the crowd in the arena was shocked when another figure...a voluptuous and muscular woman with bronze skin...her incredible body barely clad in a bra of iron and silver...silver and iron sequined panties...iron and silver gauntlets on her forearms and an iron and silver mask on the upper part of her face.

"Zog destroy!!" repeated the monster as he charged towards the new threat...a huge steel mace suddenly appearing in his hand. Samurai Woman reached behind her back and drew her famed S-Katana. Whirling her mystic blade in her hands...the Top Heavy Heroine of Japan... sliced Zog's mace in two...then cut him repeatedly across his upper body...making purple fragments of rock fly in all directions.

"Return from where you came monster!!" declared Samurai Woman as she crossed her muscular bronze arms...bringing her iron and silver gauntlets together. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" yelled Zog as an aura of iron and silver light spread outwards from the ring. When it faded, Samurai Woman and Zog were gone...the Queen of Wrestling and Brooke O'Neill stood victorious over Bull and Kong.

The crowd cheered thinking the last part was part of the show. Diego and Stephanie were amongst the few who knew what happened at the end of the fight was real. The crowd cheered Reby and Brooke as they made their way out of the ring...leaning against each other as they walked. Stephanie was concerned by the sudden appearance of Samurai Woman. She picked up her cell phone and made a call to the Hanzo Corporation.

To be continued.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:04 am