Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:01 am

New Cougar Woman in Curse of Azteca 3 
Megalomaniac

Post New Cougar Woman in Curse of Azteca 3
New Cougar Woman in Curse of Azteca 3

Undisclosed location
Tijuana, Mexico
Midnight

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned COUGAR WOMAN...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs flailing helplessly...as she fell through a world of rainbow coloured haze. Her famous big puffy brown nipples...hard...erect...lactating... her virgin cunt shaped into a camel toe between her large thighs barely covered by her beige G-string... the Mexicana Marvel felt like she was in a never-ending dream...which she could not wake up from...as she floated through the rainbow coloured haze...which changed at will into various images before her sleepy brown eyes. as she tried to grab her thin beige mask...and her thin strapless beige Cougar Bra... which drifted further away from her as the images changed.

She saw herself in her regular identity of 18 year old MARIA AMERO...clad in the regular baggy attire...large rimmed pointy tipped glasses...her shoulder length black hair bound in a long ponytail...so as to conceal her sexy super-powered alter-ego... from the students and teachers at EL PAZ HIGH SCHOOL. Her identity as Cougar Woman was also hidden from her parents ROSITA and MIGUEL AMERO...who owned an ran a herbal medicine shop in the city's Centro district...seemingly unaware of what their bookworm daughter did when she wasn't at school or at home doing her studies. However mostly...she saw images of her best friend...JUAN ROMERO...who also went to her school...and was a rising soccer star.

Though they had been best friends since childhood...Maria had begun to have sexual feelings for Juan...but he was only in love with her when she was Cougar Woman...her voluptuous and muscular brown body...barely clad by her flimsy strapless beige bra...mask...and G-string. Geysers of white liquid sprayed at will out of the hardened tips of her big puffy brown nipples...as Maria saw images of Juan caressing her enhanced body...his hands cupping her naked immense firm brown breasts...his fingers fondling her nipples into hardness and erectness. "No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Cougar Tits...so...haaaaaaaaaaard....Tired....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so...tired...want to sleep...No...not real...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must resist...thoughts of sex..." cooed Maria as she continued floating through her own erotically created dream world.

The Mexicana Marvel saw her flimsy strapless beige bra...the golden head of a roaring cougar between its cups...along with the thin beige mask which normally concealed her true identity of Maria Amero...drifting ahead of her. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Cougar Mask....My Cougar Bra...taken off me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...How?....Cannot remember...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must put them on..." groaned Maria as she reached for them. However as her mask and bra were almost in reach of her glossy claw like fingernails...the rainbow coloured haze changed before her sleepy brown eyes. She saw the handsome face of Juan Romero...as he lowered his head towards her naked immense brown mounds...extending his tongue towards their summits.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Juan...kissing...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...licking...my Cougar Tits...becoming...feels...so good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....tired...becoming...so tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must resist...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but do not...want to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned the Lusty Luchadora as her mask and bra once again eluded her grasp. These serene images suddenly changed into more intense images of her totally naked...with Juan's hard and erect cock driven into her wet and throbbing virgin cunt...as she rode it vigorously up and down.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JUAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT HIM INSIDE OF ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO....A TRICK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO CONFUSED...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...CANNOT FOCUS...WHAT IS REAL...WHAT IS NOT...UH...CANNOT HANDLE IT...TOO MUCH...GOING TO...GOT..TO...UH...UUH.." moaned Maria as she felt pressure building rapidly inside her cunt.

However the Mexicana Marvel was denied the opportunity to culminate her erotic fantasy with an almighty orgasm...that would have given her the chance to sleep and regain her Cougar Strength...when the rainbow dream like state she was floating through suddenly vanished...and she literally came crashing down to earth. "Uhhhh!!" groaned Maria...landing on her back...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs flailing in the air...as she landed atop one of many piles of garbage in a huge landfill located on the eastern fringes of Tijuana.

1 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...am I?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What is happening to me?...Uuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Cougar Woman in a sleepy voice...her brown eyes barely open...feeling weakness and fatigue in her entire voluptuous and muscular brown body.

As her head...pillowed atop her long mane of shiny black tousled hair...rolled from side to side...Maria saw her thin beige mask lying to her right. She grabbed it with her right hand...and put it back over the upper part of her beauteous face to conceal her true identity.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Cougar Tits...feel so hard...smell like...they have been chloroformed...How?...Why?...Who?....Cannot remember...My mind is blank...must...get my Cougar Bra back...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel dizzy...tired...want to sleep" blurted the Lusty Luchadora...unaware that she was not alone in the landfill. Her sudden appearance and crash landing was detected by three male hobos who were scrounging around...looking for food.

Before she could retrieve her flimsy strapless beige bra...the three male hobos...pounced on her...and they went tumbling down the hill of garbage...arms and legs flailing in the air in different directions."Uhh..Who are you?!..Uhh...Release me!..Release me now!..Or face my wrath! cried Maria...her voluptuous and muscular brown body wiggling frantically in the grips of the three hobos as they struggled to pin her down.

"Must clear my head.. Get my Cougar Tits soft.....Get my Cougar Bra back...Regain my Cougar Strength" thought the Lusty Luchadora. However dazed and disoriented by the cunning of the spirit of the evil priestess AZTECA...Maria was slow to act.
The three hobos wrestled the Lusty Luchadora to the muddy ground of the landfill. One held on to her wrists...pulling her muscular brown arms past her head...another grabbed her by her well rounded ankles..as she struggled to get free.

The third hobo grabbed Cougar Woman's naked immense firm brown breasts. "NO...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUNH...LET GO..UUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...OF MY COUGAR BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...LET GO...
UUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Maria.The Mexicana Marvel's words had the opposite effect. "You not going nowhere chica!...You got fight in you!...We'll tame you!" sneered the hobo groping her naked immense firm.brown breasts...intensifying his action.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...MY COUGAR TITS.. YOUR GRUBBY HANDS....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...COVERING THEM WITH FILTH...UUUUUUUUH..MAKING THEM...HAAAAAARD...AGAIN...NOT FULLY RECOVERED...UUUUUUUUUUUH...I...I...I'M ...GETTING...HOT...HORNY...CANNOT THINK" blurted Maria. The hobo rubbed his dirty hands all over the naked immense firm brown bust of the Mexicana Marvel...making her big puffy brown nipples...hard erect and bullet shaped in.seconds.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...MY COUGAR TITS...YOU GOT THEM...HAAAAARD AGAIN...LACTATING....
MY BR3AST MILK...MIXING WITH GARBAGE ON MY COUGAR BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...SMELL...IS OVERWHELMING...SO SLEEPY....I..AM..BECOMING SO SLEEPY...JUAN...HELP" cooed Maria as erotic thoughts of her best friend filled her head...as her naked immense firm brown breasts were roughly groped by the hobo.

The three hobos watched as the movements of Maria's voluptuous and muscular brown body became slower and slower. "That's taking the fight out of her...She's giving up" sneered the hobo holding Cougar Woman's shapely ankles as he watched her erotic bare brown feet twitching slower and slower...until they stopped...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes which had glossy claw like toenails.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Cougar Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...soooo...haaaaaaard...lactating...garbage on my Cougar Breasts...mixing with my breast milk...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the smell...overwhelming...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so dizzy...cannot think...cannot move...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Juan...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Help" moaned Maria...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of the thin beige mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of glossy tousled black hair.

Through her blurry vision...the Lusty Luchadora saw the faces of the three hobos as they looked down at her...eyes filled with lust...drooling at the mouths. "We going to take you now chica" sneered one hobo. "You all ours" gloated a second hobo. "No one gonna save you now" said the third hobo. However at that moment...a figure came charging towards them. "Get away from her you vermin!!" yelled DETECTIVE FELIPE MARTINEZ...as he sent one hobo sprawling with a kick to the jaw.

Felipe had been driving out this way...for no particular reason...when he heard the Mexicana Marvel's cries for help and responded. The other two hobos stood up to challenge Felipe but the policeman drew his Beretta pistol and aimed it at them.
The trio fled the landfill...leaving Felipe to tend to Cougar Woman. He quickly realised who their intended victim was. "Cougar Woman?!...My God" gasped Felipe.

He was shocked...but also aroused to see the Lusty Luchadora topless...her naked immense brown breasts and big puffy brown nipples in heightened states of arousal. "Uuuuh...Juan...Uuuuuh...Help..Uuuuuh...I cannot...Uuuuuuh...need to...Uuuuuh…" moaned Maria...thinking it was Juan Romero who had come to her rescue. "Don't worry Cougar Woman...I got you" said Felipe as he picked the Lusty Luchadora up in his arms...simultaneously grabbing her strapless beige Cougar Bra...as he carried her towards his car...and sped back to Tijuana.

"Uuuuuh...Uuuuuh...Uuuuh" moaned Cougar Woman the whole way back. Felipe knew he had to keep the Mexicana Marvel safe and help her to recover. He knew where to go. Pulling into the alley behind the building where he lived...Felipe entered through a service entrance...carrying the semi-conscious Cougar Woman...who kept moaning..."Uuuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuh"

He took her to his apartment on the eighth floor. Felipe carried the Mexicana Marvel to his bathroom...where he immediately filled the bathtub with warm water. Her mind clouded with erotic fantasies about Juan Romero...Maria kept moaning "Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" as Felipe slipped off her beige G-string and immersed her into the warm water...wearing only the gold bracelets on her wrists and the thin beige mask on the uppper part of her beauteous face.

Felipe poured healing salts into the water...to help relax Cougar Woman's voluptuous and muscular brown body...but she kept on moaning..."Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh." The detective was trying to think about how to help the Mexicana Marvel who was in distress..while fighting his own urges to have sex with her. It was then he noticed the hardness of Maria's virgin brown cunt...in a camel toe..under the water.

Felipe made a bold move...inserting his right infex finger into the Lusty Luchadora's sex and fingering her rapidly. "UUUUUUUUH...UUUUH..UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Cougar Woman opening her huge brown thighs wide open below the water.

In her mind...images of her parents MIGUEL and ROSITA AMERO...JUAN...her teacher...CONSUELA DIAZ...AZTECA...and even yhe three hobos swirled around in Maria's head...as Felipe fingered her faster and faster...hoping his hunch was true. It was not long before all of the images in her tired brain coalesced into a rainbow coloured haze as the pressure inside her virgin brown cunt could no longer be contained.

"UUH..UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Cougar Woman...as Felipe brought her to a massive orgasm. He heard a loud pop...and saw a white cloud discharged under the water between the huge wide open thighs of the Lusty Luchadora. Felipe saw her head..roll back... rest against the eedge of the bathtub...her voluptuous and muscular brown body going limp...as she faded into unconsciousness.

Felipe watched as Cougar Woman's big puffy brown nipples...which had been hard erect and bullet shaped...began to soften under the water. As the white cloud disappeared..he saw the hard camel toe between her huge brown thighs begin to relax and disappear..He knew she would be all right. He unplugged the bathtub...letting the water drain out.

Using a thick bath towel...Felipe gently dried the Mexicana Marvel's voluptuous and muscular brown body...taking great care around her super erogenous zones...in her awesome chest and between her huge thighs. He lifted her into his arms...carried her to his nearby bedroom...laid her on her back atop the bed...and pulled the covers up to her broad brown shoulders.

Felipe watched as Cougar Woman's immense firm brown breasts rose and fell slowly as she slept...her big puffy brown nipples...which had been hard and erect as towers...softening and their outlines becoming less distinct under the sheets. "Sleep Cougar Woman..Just sleep...You're safe here" assured Felipe as he walked out of the bedroom and went to the living room to lie down on the sofa. He was soon asleep.

3 am

"Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh" cooed Cougar Woman as she stirred from her deep sleep. Maria felt the softness of the bedsheets caressing her voluptuous and muscular brown body...and realised that she was naked. The Mexicana Marvel raised her hands to her beauteous face. Her naked immense firm brown breasts heaved with relief under the bedsheets as she felt her thin beige mask was in place.

"Where am I?... What happened?" sighed Cougar Woman as she sat up in the bed...the sheet sliding away expose her naked immense firm brown breasts and her toned abdomen. She looked around the darkened bedroom...and spotted her strapless beige bra and beige G-string lying on a nearby chair. Cougar Woman got out of the bed and walked over to reclaim the rest of her costume.

The Lusty Luchadora slipped her beige G-string up her long muscular brown legs till it barely covered her sex between her huge brown thighs. She donned the strapless beige bra... clipping the golden cougar head clasp between her awesome firm brown cleavage which it struggled to contain. "I can't remember what happened...I need to get home" resolved Cougar Woman. But just as she was about to leave...Maria heard a low moan from the nearby living room...and went to investigate it.

The soles of her erotic bare brown feet making no noise as she walked slowly across the carpeted floor of what she deduced was an apartment...the Lusty Luchadora located the source of the sound that she heard. In the darkness of the living room...Cougar Woman saw Felipe lying on a sofa in the living room. She walked towards him...the Mexicana Marvel noticed a plastic bag on a nearby coffee table.

She saw it was a bag of healing salts and the label on it was known to her. "This is from mom and dad's herb shop...He must have used this on me while I was unconscious" thought Gina. As Cougar Woman was thinking about this...she heard Felipe moan softly again...and she approached him...slowly...cautiously. Her feline powers allowing her to see in the dark...the Mexicana Marvel noticed the police badge and holstered gun which lay inches away from the bag of healing salts.

"He's a police officer...a detective" thought Maria as she walked slowly towards Felipe. She looked at his face...and remembered he was the person who saved her from being raped by three hobos in a landfill. "It's coming back to me...I was at Professor Diaz's house...she did something to my Cougar Breasts and my Cougar Cunt...made me lactate...cum...and put me to sleep..." the Lusty Luchadora briefly recalled.

She put those thoughts aside as she continued to look at Felipe...now realising that he was naked except for a pair of briefs. "Oh
...He's so..Uuh...muscular..." thought Cougar Woman...feeling her big puffy brown nipples and her brown cunt tingling as she gazed upon Felipe's lean muscular upper body. However her gaze fell upon the middle of his briefs and noticed the erect formation in the middle of it. "Uhh...Cougar Woman...Uhh" Maria heard Felipe groan.

"What?!" gasped the Mexicana Marvel. The sound of her voice...startled Felipe. His eyes snapped open...and he jumped to his feet. The detective was surprised to see Cougar Woman standing before him...clad in her flimsy strapless beige bra and G-string.
His first instinct was to reach for his gun but then he realised he was only wearing his briefs and was aroused from the dream he was having about the Lusty Luchadora who now stood before him in the flesh.

Maria had gotten over her initial surprise and couldn't help but be amused by how embarrassed Felipe was as he stood in front of her. "I guess I have you to thank for rescuing me from those hobos at the landfill...Is it normal for police officers to be patrolling place like that?" asked Cougar Woman as she assumed her heroic pose in front of Felipe.

The detective felt his dick stiffen even more as he watched her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare brown feet flat on the floor...her long muscular brown legs slightly apart...and her immense firm brown breasts...barely contained by her thin strapless beige bra...its cups connected by a golden cougar head clasp between them..pushed confidently towards him.

"No...Uh...What I mean is..Uh...Uh" stammered Felipe...trying to look into Maria's brown eyes which looked at him through the slits of the thin beige mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of glossy tousled black hair. Though she was in love with Juan...the Mexicana Marvel had to admit that Felipe was physically attractive...and funny...seeing that she caught him having an erotic dream about her.

Maria couldn't deny that watching him was making her feel aroused too. Felipe took a deep breath and composed himself. "I'm glad to see you're okay" said Felipe. " I am now...and I am grateful for you saving me...and keeping me safe until I regained my Cougar Strength....Officer...." said the Mexicana Marvel. "Felipe...Detective Felipe Martinez" replied Felipe...trying not to look too much at her chest but failing.

"It's all right Detective Martinez...You're not the first man to stare at my Cougar Breasts...or the first man who wants to touch them...I don't let anyone touch them...They're the key to my Cougar Strength...That's all I can tell you..." explained Maria. "Sure I understand" said Felipe. "But like I said...I am grateful to you for saving me...and I want to thank you" said Cougar Woman as she drew closer to him.

Before Felipe could say anything...he was surprised again...as Cougar Woman closed the gap between them and began to dance in front of him...flexing the muscles of her voluptuous brown body...swaying her immense firm brown breasts...as she got closer and closer to him. Felipe couldn't help but stare even more at the amazing body of the Mexicana Marvel as she danced in front of him...inching closer and closer.

"Uhhh...Uhhhh" groaned Felipe...his dick hardening rapidly under his briefs as Cougar Woman...raised her muscular brown arms above her head...as she pressed her immense firm brown breasts against his flat muscular chest... as her body ground up against his own. Taking advantage of his distraction...Maria used a fraction of her Cougar Strength to push the police detective to the sofa.

In a flash, she straddled him...pinning him on his back. "Is this what you desire?" asked the Lusty Luchadora rhetorically in a husky voice as she stroked his dick through the fabric of his briefs. Distracted by this...Cougar Woman was briefly surprised when Felipe reached up...she heard the click of her golden cougar head clasp as it unfastened...and her strapless tiny beige bra fell off...exposing her immense firm brown breasts.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...feels good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Maria as Felipe expertly cupped her exposed huge firm brown mounds...his thumbs brushing their sexy summits in a slow clockwise manner. "Uuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...becoming tired...so tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Cougar Woman...throwing her head back...as Felipe fondled her chest and teased her enlarged nipples into hardness and erectness.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Felipe...becoming more aroused as Maria rubbed his dick faster and faster. He was on the brink of climaxing...when the feeling suddenly stopped. "Cougar Woman?" asked Felipe as his eyes opened. He was surprised to see that the Mexicana Marvel was gone...having left through a nearby open window.

As his arousal subsidised...Felipe walked over to the open window of his apartment. There was no sign of the Lusty Luchadora anywhere. Though he felt sad that she had left...Felipe could vividly remember everything that happened since he rescued her at the landfill outside of Tijuana. He would not file a report on that. As he went back to sleep on the sofa, Felipe dreamt about Cougar Woman...wondering when next he would see her again.

24 hours later
La Paz High School
4 pm

Maria Amero...wearing her large rimmed glasses...her shoulder length black hair tied into a pony tail...a baggy blouse...skirt and flat shoes...was thinking the handsome police detective who saved her. Those thoughts entered her mind even as she watched her secret boyfriend Juan Romero...doing soccer practice with other members of the school's team. "He could have unmasked me while I was unconscious but he didn't...His hands felt so good on my Cougar Breasts...I wanted more...but I couldn't let him find out who I am" thought Maria.

The Latina bookworm also couldn't remember how she ended up at a landfill miles outside of TTijuana. "Something strange is going on...but what?" she wondered. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the coach's whistle...signalling the end of practice. Maria looked up and smiled as she saw Juan jogging towards her. He was also smiling broadly at her.

"You were great out there Juan..Your leg injury has healed nicely" said Maria as she stood up to hand him a towel. "Thanks Maria...I have you and Cougar Woman to thank for that" replied Juan as he wiped his face with the towel.Maria felt warm tingles in her breasts and cunt at those words. She felt herself becoming aroused but quickly suppressed it...lest Juan learn her secret identity. She quickly changed thw subject.

"So did you hear about the guest speaker coming next month?" Maria asked. "LEAH HAVENLOFT...Yes...I wouldn't miss it...She's awesome...successful" said Juan. His response surprised Maria. " You know about her? I didn't think someone like her would interest you" said the Latina bookworm as they walked.

"I'm not all about soccer Maria...I read a lot about her...She comes from British royalty...but she supports causes all round the world...helping people who need help most...She's almost as famous as BRITANNIA" said Juan. Maria nodded. She had read about the famous British super heroine...just as she knew about the exploits of the legendary OCELOT WOMAN of Guyana...and more recently the ruthless SCORPION WOMAN in Detroit...where Tijuana's MANOS BLANCOS..had shifted most of their criminal operations too.

"Really...I thought you had a crush on Cougar Woman...You told me how she saved your life...How strong and sexy she is" teased Maria...wanting to see Juan's reaction. " I do like her a lot Maria..She's beautiful..brave...strong" began Juan. "But.." Maria said. "But I wish she was more like you" said Juan.

"Me?" asked Maria in surprise. "You're my best friend Maria...You know me like no one else..You're smart and kind...I wish Cougar Woman could be more like you" replied Juan.His words made the shy teenage bookworm feel aroused in her chest and her cunt. "If you only knew Juan" thought Maria as she listened to Juan as they talked.

From the window of her office...Consuela Diaz...watched the duo walking through the school compound towards the gym. But it was was the spirit of the evil priestess AZTECA thar was in control. She knew Maria Amero was Cougar Woman and now she knew something else. "So Cougar Woman has affections for that boy...She becomes aroused...distracted around him...He will be the bait to lure thar big breasted buffoon into my trap" she resolved.

Centro district
Tijuana, Mexico
9 pm

"Mmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmm" sighed Maria with pleasure...as she lay on her bed in her bedroom of her family's apartment...her right hand under the flimsy white panties between her shapely brown thighs...stroking her clitoris...while her shapely brown bust heaved slowly up and down under her thin white tank top...as she fantasised about her best friend Juan Romero.

She was imagining that Juan was being intimate with her...pleasuring her in her erogenous body parts. However Maria knew that while Juan saw her as his best friend...he only wanted to be with her as her sexy super powered alter ego...Cougar Woman.
"Oh Juan...How do I tell you that I'm I love with you...and how do I tell you that I'm Cougar Woman...who you are in love with" pondered the Latina bookworm.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt her big puffy dark brown nipples shoot to attention under her tank top and knew it had nothing to do with her erotic daydreaming about Juan Romero. "My Cougar Nipples are sensing danger!...Juan!...He needs me!" declared Maria.

Removing her large rimmed glasses from her face...the Latina teenage bookwormn leapt off her bed and ran to her closet. Accessing a secret drawer...Maria removed the thin strapless beige Cougar Bra from inside of it. Removing her tank top and letting it drop to tge floor of her closet. Stepping out into the middle of her bedroom...Maria slipped the magic bra over her shapely brown bust and locked the golden cougar head clasp between her cleavage to secure it in place.

Rhe Latina teenage bookworm heard the roar of a cougar and felt incredible energy as her body became more voluptuous and muscular. Her brown bust grew several inches...the thin strapless beige Cougar Bra straining to contain them.

Her panties were replaced by a thin beige G-string which barely covered the space between her huge brown thighs. Her black hair loosened from atop her head...becoming glossy and tousled as it cascaded from the top og her head on to her smooth broad brown shoulders to the middle of her brown chiselled back.

Her hands were strong..with slender fingers with glossy clear claw like fingernails. Maria's feet were bare and erotic to the eye with sexy toes with glossy clear claw like toenails. A thin beig mask stretching across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of glossy black tousled hair completed Maria Amero's transformation into the mighty Cougar Woman.

"I must save Juan!...Whoever has harmed him will face my wrath!" declared the Lusty Luchadora...clenching her fists for emphasis. Turning on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...Maria sprinted towards her open bedroom window...flexed her huge brown thighs..leapt out of it...and was soon racing across the rooftops of buildings towards her destination.

El Paz High School
Tijuana, Mexico
10 pm

Following the sensations in her big puffy dark brown nipples...Cougar Woman alighted on to the school compound where she attended classes in the day as Maria Amero. Her immense firm brown breasts swaying sexily under her thin tight strapless beige bra...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs moving in tandem...Cougar Woman sprinted into the weight room of the school gym.

Her brown eyes widened with alarm as she saw her beloved Juan..clad in his shorts and sneakers being beaten senseless by three Aztec warriors. "Hold on Juan!..I'm coming!" declared the Mexicana Marvel as she ran to help her secret boyfriend. One Aztec warrior turned to strike her with his club...clenched in his right hand. Cougar Woman grabbed his right wrist and turning on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet..flung him across the room. He slammed into a wall and slumped to the floor.

A left hand karate chop to the neck felled another warrior. As he fell aside..and slumped to the floor...Maria extended her long right muscular brown leg...planting the ball of her erotic right brown bare foot to the jaw of the third warrior. Believing the battle to be over...her concern for Juan outweighing everything else...the Mexicana Marvel turned her attention to her secret boyfriend who was face down on the floor and motionless.

"Juan!...Are you all right?" asked Maria as she knelt down beside him. The Lusty Luchadora was taken totally by surprise as Juan suddenly rolled over and clubbed her in her immense firm brown breasts with a pair of lead dumbells."UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Cougar Woman as she collapsed to the floor on her back...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs flailing in the air.

Dazed by the powerful blow to her awesome rack...her mind grappling to understand what was happening...Juan pounced on her and reached for her fabulous cleavage."Juan?!..No!...My Cougar Bra!..You took it off...My Cougar Breasts are exposed!...What are uou doing??!!" cried Maria...hesitating to act against her secret boyfriend.Juan had no such hesitation as he cupped the Mexicana Marvel's naked immense firm brown breasts with his hands and began to grope them vigorously. As he did..there was a growing dampness on the palms of his hands.

"JUAN..UUUUUUNH...YOUR HANDS..YOU ARE RUBBING LIQUID CHLOROFORM ON MY COUGAR ..BREASTS...UUUUUUNH..PAYING SPECIAL ATTENTION TO MY COUGAR TITS...YOU ARE MAKING THEM...HA..HAA..HAAA..HAAAAAAAARD...I AM BECOMING WEAK...TIRED...WANT TO SLEEP...NO..UUUUUUUNH..STOP...DO NOT DO IT...UUUUUUUNH..UUUUUUUUNH..UUUUUNH" pleaded Maria as she wiggled frantically under the weight of Juan's muscular body...unable to throw him off as she had been stripped of her Cougar Bra which gave her superhuman strength.

However the Lusty Luchadora's efforts were undermined by the fact that she had been playing with herself...erotically daydreaming about Juan before sensing he was in danger. Juan made no reply but continued to vigorously massage the Mexicana Marvel's naked immense brown bust...which soon gleamed with a hazy aura from the thick chloroform coating which covered it.

He focused his attention on her wide dark brown areolas...and the big puffy dark brown nipples at their centres...his fingers rubbing generous amounts of chloroform into them...moulding her nipples into hardness...erectness and bullet shapes.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...JUAN...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THIS FEELS GOOD...BUT...UUUUUUUUUUH...MY COUGAR TITS... UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CANNOT HANDLE CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT MAKES THEM...HAAAAARD...I AM GETTING...SO TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU MUST STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEED MY COUGAR BRA...NEED TO REGAIN MY COUGAR STRENGTH...NEED TO SAVE YOU" moaned Maria.

The movements of her voluptuous and muscular brown body became slower and slower...as Juan expertly massaged the chloroform on his palms firmly and deeply into her naked immense brown bust. Cougar Woman extended her muscular brown arms on either side of her curvy upper body...spread her long muscular brown legs wide open below her wide curvy waist.

The Mexicana Marvel arched her voluptuous and muscular brown body...using the slender fingers of her strong brown hands and the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet to raise herself up...in an effort to throw Juan off her. However Juan strengthened his grip on Maria's enhanced brown bust...and used his thumbs to rapidly brush her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples back and forth.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JUAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...I CANNOT...FIGHT YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...YOUR HANDS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEEL SO GOOD...ON MY COUGAR BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU KNOW HOW...I LIKE YOU...TO PLAY WITH MY COUGAR TITS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKE THEM...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...
FEELING SO...HOT...SO WEAK...SO HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH' moaned the Lusty Luchadora...giving in to her erotic fantasies.

Cougar Woman's voluptuous and muscular brown body came to rest on the floor of the weight room on her back...her muscular brown arms limp on either side of her upper torso...her long muscular brown legs wide open below her wide curvy waist. Her head pillowed by her long mane of glossy tousled black hair rolled from side to side...her brown eyes fluttered in the slits of the thin beige mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face...in a futile effort to clear the growing erotic cobwebs that cluttered her jaded brain.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Juan...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Help me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" pleaded Cougar Woman as she struggled to stay awake. Her secret boyfriend responded by shifting his body between her open long muscular brown legs. The Latino teen soccer star...extended the Mexicana Marvel's long muscular left brown leg outward against the right side of his waist...used his left knee to keep her long muscular left brown leg open... pulled her beige G-string asidethen thrust his left index finger into the space between her huge brown thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY COUGAR CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...NO JUAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...FINGERING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...NOT LIKE THIS...UUUUUUUUUNH
...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Mexicana Marvel as Juan moved his right index finger roughly up and down...fprobing deeper and deeper into her sex.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I MUST NOT CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JUAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUH
DO NOT DO IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING MY COUGAR TITS..
SO..HA...HAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...DO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO TIRED...TO FIGHT...TOO SEXY TO THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CANNOT SUMMON MY COUGAR BRA...WITH MY MIND...TO REGAIN MY COUGAR STRENGTH...JUAN...NO...UUUUUUUUUUH...STOP..." pleaded Maria...her erotic left brown bare foot suspended in the air...its sexy toes curled and pointed to the floor...her erotic right brown bare foot resting on its smooth heel...its sexy toes curled with tension...as she failed to prevent the inevitable.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...JUAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...I...CANNOT.. FIGHT YOU...UUUUUUUUUUH...CANNOT HOLD ON... YOU...YOU ARE....YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME...UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH..CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Cougar Woman as an erotic volcano erupting inside of her aching brown cunt...as he brought her to a massive orgasm.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Mexicana Marvel as her secret boyfriend removed his right index finger from inside her sext...releasing a flood of white cum on to the floor...between her wide open huge brown thighs. Through her blurry vision...Maria saw her favourite teacher...Consuela Diaz standing behind Juan...looking down at her. "Finish her my slave!" commanded the evil high priestess Azteca speaking through the body of the possessed Consuela Diaz.

Before Cougar Woman could say or do anything...Juan placed his cum-stained right index finger directly under her flaring nostrils. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Juan...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You're making me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...smell my own cum...mixed with chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My magic Cougar Bra...My hard Cougar Tits...eliminate...my resistance to drugs...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tired....I am so tired Juan...will be unconscious soon...fallen into a trap...cannot escape" moaned Maria.

"You have realised that much too late you big breasted buffoon!...You will go to sleep now....Azteca commands it!" declared the spirit of the evil Aztec high priestess. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Cougar Woman in agreement...her head rolling against her right shoulder... wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...which rested on her smooth brown heels...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her thin beige mask...her last sight of Juan and Consuela looking down at her...as her world turned to blackness...and she succumbed to unconsciousness.

To be continued.

Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:41 pm