Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:16 am

Scorpion Girl in Exposed 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Girl in Exposed
Scorpion Girl in Exposed

Bricktown district
Detroit, Michigan, USA.
9 pm

Her immense firm brown breasts bunching together...threatening to spill out of her thin tight black sticky v-silt leotard...the muscles of her voluptuous brown body fully accentuated...GINA CORTES....swung over the rooftops of buildings in her alternate identity of SCORPION GIRL.

This was part of the ritual that the 18-year old Latina had since acquiring the powers of her idol SCORPION WOMAN...through unforeseen circumstances. Releasing her hold on her Scorpion Line...fired from the special silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist..the Lusty Latina landed on the rooftop of a building.

Gina assumed a heroic pose. Her black sticky gloved hands balled into fists...resting lightly on either side of her wide curvy waist...around whivh a silver belt with a scorpion insignis was wrapped. Her thick muscular brown legs spread slightly apart. Her feet clad in black sticky ankle high boots...resting flat on the concrete surface of the rooftop.

Gina's enhanced immense brown bust pushed forward...threatening to pop out of her thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard. Her now glossy black hair piled atop her head...ending in a short thick braid resembling a scorpion's tail behind her head. "Can this night get any more boring?" fumed Gina.

Gina remembered it was hours earlier that she had changed into her super sexy alter-ego slipped out of her bedroom of the house where she lived with her foster parents...FRANK AND BEVERLY ANDERSON. A patrol officer with the Detroit Police Department...and a social worker respectively...Frank and Beverly worked long hours. Besides providing her with the basics...They didn't spend much time with Gina...except whenever she got into trouble at CARVER HIGH SCHOOL where she was a student.

As her brown eyes...moved from side to side...in the slits of the black sticky mask which covered the upper part of her face...the Lusty Latina...remembered how her life changed when she took a bullet to save Scorpion Woman. She remembered how the Venomous Vixen took her someplace to save her life. Gina remembered waking up later...and discovering that she had the same powers as her idol...and apparently the same weaknesses too.

Gina remembered how helpless she felt when she was drugged in her enlarged puffy dark brown nipples...and exploited by the criminal gang known as the KILLER CLOWNS...and had to be saved by Scorpion Woman who admonished her. She also remembered more recently...the treachery of the serial cat burglar...KITTY KAT... who aroused her...made her orgasm repeatedly...and toyed with her unconscious body...and bragged about it on her blog...The Cat's Meow.

Gina felt sad...angry...and humiliated...all at the same time. "I didn't ask for any of this...but you're in it now girlfriend...and you got to deal with it" Scorpion Girl said to herself. While she was coming to learn that she could be rendered helpless always once her enhanced breasts and cunt were exploited...the Lusty Latina also had to admit that having super powers had some benefits as well.

One of those was her budding relationship with ED LOPES...a Latino teenager who went to Carver High as she did. Gina's glossy pink lips spread into a smile as thoughts about the teen bookworm made her big puffy dark brown nipples shoot to attention under her thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard...their outlines becoming visible against its fabric.

"Ooh...Just thinking about Ed is enough to get my Scorpion Tits hard...He's not like all the other boys...They don't give me the time of day as Gina Cortes...but they only wanna grope my body when I'm Scorpion Girl....Ed loves me...I know he does...and not just for my super sexy bod...Maybe I should call it a night...go see him and get naked and..." thought the Lusty Latina.

Just then...Gina felt her big puffy dark brown nipples tingle again under her thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard...and knew what this feeling meant. "Uh oh...Spoke too soon....My Scorpion Tits are tingling...Telling me there's a crime in progress...Better go wrap this up...and then I can spend some quality time with my guy" resolved the Lusty Latina.

Extending her right muscular brown arm...Scorpion Girl fired her Scorpion Line into the air...from the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist...flexed her huge brown thighs...launching herself off the rooftop and into the air. In a matter of seconds...the Lusty Latina was on the move again...swinging from building to building...as she searched for the criminals her enhanced nipples were sensing.

Athens Grocery Co
9.30 pm

Three members of the DETROIT BONES street gang... distinguished by their skull face masks... and skull insignia black leather jackets were robbing this popular convenience store of all the cash in the register...as well as taking some liquor and cigarettes as well. The staff and customers who were there made no move against the trio. One of them was armed with a shotgun...while the other two were brandishing baseball bats...smashing to pieces anything which they were not stealing.

The three Bones gangsters were about to make their getaway...knowing it would be a while before a police car arrived on the scene...when the sound of the doorbell at the front door was heard...telling them that someone had entered the store. The leader with the shotgun and his two baseball bat wielding cohorts turned in the direction of the front door.

Their eyes widened and their jaws dropped as they saw Scorpion Girl standing between them and the front door of the store.
"Hey homeys...How's it hanging?" quipped Gina as she assumed her heroic pose before them. Her black sticky gloved hands balled into fists...resting lightly on either side of her wide curvy waist...around which a silver belt with a scorpion insignia was wrapped.

Her thick muscular brown legs spread slightly apart. Her feet clad in black sticky ankle high boots...resting flat on the tiled floor of the store. Gina's enhanced immense brown bust was pushed forward with confidence...threatening to pop out of her thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard. The fabric of her sticky narrowing between her huge brown thighs in front and between the cheeks of her firm brown ass at the rear. Her glossy black hair piled atop her head...ending in a short thick braid resembling a scorpion's tail behind her head.

"So...This is what the big bad Detroit Bones are up to these days?...Knocking over local corner stores?... Going after small change?...The competition too tough for you?!" quipped the Lusty Latina...maintaining her pose...flaunting her voluptuous and muscular brown body. From their hiding places in the store...some of the customers were recording the unfolding events on their cell phones...and zooming in on different parts of Scorpion Girl's awesome teen body from different angles.

"We ain't scared o you Scorpion Skank!...You can't do nothing without the Scorpion Slut holding your hand!...Move your skanky ass fore I blow it off!" snarled the Bones gangster with a shotgun. His words made Gina remembered how Kitty Kat called her that...after she tricked her...drugged and aroused her in her big puffy dark brown Scorpion Tits and...stroked her virgin dark brown Scorpion Pussy until she orgasmed and blacked out.

Gina felt the anger rising inside of her...causing her to lose focus momentarily. She was brought back to the present as her big puffy dark brown nipples stiffened sharply under her thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard...warning her of danger as the shotgun-toting Bones gangster cocked his weapon and aimed it at her.

Before he could shoot...the Lusty Latina broke out of her heroic pose...extended her right brown muscular arm and fired an energy dart from the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist. "GUUH" groaned the Bones gangster...firing his shotgun into the ceiling...as the energy dart nailed him in the middle of the chest. "Come an get me boys!" quipped Scorpion Girl to the Bones gangsters with the baseball bats.

They obliged and charged towards her. The staff and customers who were recording the action on their cell phones continued doing it...as they saw Scorpion Girl rush to meet the two oncoming gangsters. Twisting her voluptuous and muscular brown body....her ample firm brown teen breasts bunching together under her thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard...Gina evaded the wild swing of one thug's bat.

"Strike one!" Scorpion Girl quipped...countering with a left hand karate chop to the throat which dropped this gangster to the floor. "Strike two!" quipped the Lusty Latina as she turned around and drove the ball of her right foot into the groin of the third Bones gangster before he could bring his bat down in time. He dropped to his knees in front of the Top Heavy Teen Heroine.

"Strike three!" quipped Gina as she whirled around and drove the ball of her right foot into his face...sending him smashing into some nearby shelves...the goods on those shelves falling on top of his unconscious form. "You're out!" declared Scorpion Girl in triumph...pumping her black sticky gloved fists in the air. After revelling in her swift victory...Gina noticed the staff and customers were in awe of what she had done...and some were recording her on their phones.

"It's all right now everyone...These criminals won't give you any trouble...Not while Scorpion Girl fights for justice!...Be seeing you!" declared the Lusty Latina...with a smile and a wave as she bounded out of the convenience store not a moment too soon.
Hearing the sound of approaching police sirens...Gina raised her right muscular brown arm...fired her Scorpion Line skyward...flexed her huge brown thighs and swung away as two police cars arrived on the scene. "Work's done...Now for some fun" resolved the Lusty Latina as she swung in a particular direction.

Cass Corridor
11 pm

His father having left for work hours earlier...Ed Lopes was alone in their apartment...in his bedroom...working on his laptop. The
Latino teen nerd...was dressed in an unbuttoned shirt...and a pair of boxers... revealing a lean muscular body which he kept hidden from the other kids at Carver High School...afraid they would make fun of him. On multiple windows on his laptop's screen...Ed followed a series of blogs and postings on social media...about Scorpion Girl and Scorpion Woman.

He was still watching them...when he heard a gentle thug on the floor of his bedroom...and knew that his regular visitor had come to see him. Ed turned around to see Scorpion Girl in his bedroom and strolling towards him. As she did...Ed admired her
her immense firm brown bust swaying sexily...barely contained in the thin tight v-slit black leotard she wore. It was enough to make his dick harden in his boxers.

This did not go unnoticed by the Lusty Latina. "Oooh...The way Ed's looking at me...Ooooh...it's turning on my Scorpion Tits... They're getting super hard...I got to have his hands on my Scorpion Boobs...and I'm turning him on too..." thought Gina as she felt growing warmth in her immense firm brown breasts and between her huge brown thighs...as she watched his smooth muscular chest and the growing bulge in the middle of his boxers.

"Hi Ed...Hope you don't mind me...Dropping in" said Gina as she tried not to stare at his chest and dick too much...and suppress the growing erotic feelings she had for the Latino teen nerd...as she strolled towards him...her immense firm brown bust swaying sexily...barely contained in the thin tight v-slit black leotard she wore.

Ed stood up as Scorpion Girl got closer to him. "Scorpion Girl...I'm glad you're here...and you're okay...I saw footage online of you taking down some Detroit Bones gangbangers at a robbery in Bricktown" said the Latino teen nerd with concern in his eyes and his voice. "Nothing I couldn't handle handsome..." replied Gina. "I know...You...You were awesome...." said Ed.

"Thanks" replied Gina with a smile...feeling her big puffy dark brown nipples stiffen even more...and the moisture in her teen cunt increasing as she could not help looking at Ed's chest and his hardening dick. "But..." Ed continued. "But?...There's a but?" asked the Lusty Latina...becoming more aroused as she stood close to her secret boyfriend.

"But I worry about you...all those crooks...all those guys out there...trying to get out...take off your costume...and" stammered Ed...who himself couldn't stop looking at Scorpion Girl's awesome firm brown teen bust. "I don't want to talk anymore..." said Gina as her left hand reached forward and began to rub Ed's hardening member through his boxers. "Uhhhhh...Uhhhhh" groaned Ed..as the Lusty Latina intensified his arousal.

"I can handle those guys...They can't do anything to stop me" quipped Gina...as she continued to play with Ed's dick...which began to poke more and more through the fabric of his boxers. Distracted by the feel and growing size of his member...Scorpion Girl let her guard down...and Ed acted on his own erotic urges. "Eh?" cried Gina in surprise as Ed's hands suddenly reached forward...reaching under her thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard...cupping her immense firm brown breasts.

"Oooooooh...My Scorpion Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...that feels so good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...need this...Uuuuuuuuuuh
...want this...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...don't keep me waiting Ed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...need you...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...want you" cooed the Lusty Latina...stroking Ed's dick as he fondled her ample teen bust under her skimpy costume.

Unable to restrain themselves any longer...the two teenagers gave in to their erotic desires...as they staggered...a tangled mass of flailing arms and legs towards the bed in the middle of Ed's room. Scorpion Girl managed to pull off Ed's shirt as they reached the edge of the bed. Ed in turn pushed the straps of the Lusty Latina's thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard off her smooth brown shoulders.

"Mmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmm" sighed Scorpion Girl her lips locking with Ed's as her naked immense firm brown breasts rubbed against his smooth muscular tanned chest. "Ed's chest...so flat...so smooth...turning on my Scorpion Tits as they rub against it....Ohhhhhhhh...getting...so hot...getting...so...horny" thought Gina...pleasure permeating every pore of her voluptuous and muscular brown body...as they collapsed on the bed.

The Lusty Latina kicked off her ankle high black sticky boots...which flew through the air...landing on the floor near the desk where Ed's laptop was...her erotic bare brown feet free from their tight confines. Scorpion Girl felt Ed's right hand reach for and unbuckle the silver Scorpion Belt from around her wide curvy waist. She heard it clatter to the floor near the bed.

Pinning the Lusty Latina to the bed on her back...Ed held her muscular brown arms above her head at the wrists as their lips parted and he lowered his head towards her naked immense firm brown breasts. "Ooooooooooooh...My Scorpion Tits...being licked...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feels...so...good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so hot...so horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gina...spreading her thick muscular brown legs wide open...as Ed's tongue glided all over her big puffy dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas....making her wiggle beneath Ed's lean muscular tanned body.

As it did...Ed felt his dick getting harder and harder...as it brushed Scorpion Girl's huge right inner thigh. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...sexy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feeling...so sexy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...becoming...sleepy...so sleepy..." confessed Gina as her head began to spin and her vision blur. As her voluptuous and muscular brown body relaxed underneath him...Ed let go of Gina's wrists...thinking she was about to pass out.

However Scorpion Girl surprised him as she suddenly sprang to life and turned him on to his back...straddling him...pinning him atop the mattress. "You're not going to tame me that easy Ed" teased the Lusty Latina as she pulled down his boxers and to her delight...grabbed hold of his erect tanned member. "Hiding this from me?...Not for long" teased Gina as she held Ed's dick in her right hand.

Before Ed could do anything...Scorpion Girl began to rub his dick faster and faster. "UHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Ed...thrashing about under the Lusty Latina...unable to shake her off of him. "Turning you on Ed?...I hope so...I want you to cum...Cum for me" quipped Gina...her right hand a blur of motion as it rubbed Ed's member rapidly up and down.

"SCORPION GIRL...UHHHHHHHHHH...I..UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...LOVE YOU...UHHHHHHHHHH
...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...NEED YOU...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GONNA...GONNA...UH..UHH..UHHH...UHHHHHHH
...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Ed as the Lusty Latina brought him to a massive orgasm.

Gina smiled...proud of herself as she felt Ed's body collapse under her... and watched him as he passed out. However before she could do anything else...a stream of white cum shot out of Ed's dick....and splattered all over her naked immense firm brown breasts.

"Hey...What?...Ed's cum...all over my Scorpion Boobs...covering my Scorpion Tits...Uuh...making them...haaard
again...turning me on...Uuh...getting wet...getting excited...I...can't hold on...I've got to...going to...have to...UUH..UUUH...UUUUH
...UUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuh" as an almighty orgasm she had been suppressing...exploded between her huge brown thighs...a waterfall of white liquid cascading out of the space between the lips of her hard and shiny brown Scorpion Clit.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Ed's cum...so strong...sapped my Scorpion Tits...Scorpion Strength...gone...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...dizzy...head spinning...going to...." cooed Gina...her head sagging between her naked immense firm brown breasts...her muscular brown arms limp on either side of her curvy upper torso. The Top Heavy Teen...rolled off of Ed...collapsing on her back next to him in the bed.

Her muscular brown arms flung past her head... her thick muscular brown legs spread wide open to expose her throbbing wet brown teen cunt...streams of white liquid flowing freely from the tips of her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples... Gina felt the world spinning around her...blurring before her brown eyes...as her eyelids became heavier and heavier...her erotic bare brown feet resting on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes. "Uuuuuuuuh...Ed...Uuuuuuh...I...love you...too...Need to tell you...that I...I'm...I'm...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Scorpion Girl...unable to complete her sentence as she faded into unconsciousness next to her secret boyfriend.

Woodbridge district
Detroit.
Midnight

Billionaire businessman and aspiring city councilman MARIO VANETTI was having a private meeting with his deputy VINCE RIZZOLI. No one knew that Vanetti was really the head of the city's powerful Italian mob...and his business and political activities were a front for his real intentions to control the city and turn it into his criminal empire. Rizzoli, a seasoned felon in and out of jail for several crimes, was his link to the criminal underworld.

Vanetti watched footage online of Scorpion Girl beating three members of the Detroit Bones hours earlier in Bricktown. "How the mighty have fallen" mused Vanetti. Recalling how the once feared street gang had been for--d underground since Scorpion Woman killed their founder CORNELIUS "SKULL" JOHNSON when he returned to lead them in a street war against the powerful newly arrived MANOS BLANCOS of Mexico.

While the Mexicans were still a big threat...the demoralised Bones were now scraping the bottom of the barrel...committing petty crimes...and giving their takes as tribute to Vanetti's mob...in exchange for protection. "That Scorpion Chick's been taking out quite a few of the Bones...an some of the regulars who run rackets for our ops" explained Vanetti. "You saying she's getting close to my business?" asked Vanetti.

"Yeah boss...We still got the Mexicans giving us flak on the west side...an who knows if those CYCLOPS guys will show up again... the cops we can handle...but we don't want the Scorpion Bitch getting involved" said Rizzoli...referring to the shady international crime conglomerate CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL...who Vanetti had had a run in with earlier. "I hear you Vince...We go way back an you tell me like it is" replied Vanetti. "So what're you gonna do boss?" asked Rizzoli. "I'm going have me a talk with Scorpion Girl...get her to see things...my way" gloated Vanetti as a plan formed in his mind.

24 hours later
Carver High School
9 am

Dressed in a baggy shirt...jeans...sneakers...her shoulder length black hair loose under a baseball cap worn backwards...Gina Cortes sat in the back of a police squad car as it pulled up in front of the school. "Seriously Frank?!… I could've taken the train or the bus!" quipped the Latina tomboy...staring daggers with her brown eyes at her foster father...in his police uniform in the driver's seat.

"Come on Gina...Go easy" said JIMMY KOWALSKI...the young partner of Sgt Frank Anderson...who rolled his eyes at the retort of his foster daughter. "We talked about this already Gina...PRINICPAL SPENCER called your mom and me about you being late...skipping classes...so I'm going to be dropping you off on my day shift...No arguments young lady" replied Frank.

"You got it Sarge!" quipped Gina as she grabbed her backpack...climbed out of the rear of the squad car...slammed the door and sprinted through the front gate of the school compound before Frank could say another word. "She's a good kid Frank...Maybe you should go easy on her" suggested Jimmy.

"I know Jim...but it's getting more dangerous out there...Detroit's seeing more crime than it ever has...the criminals are getting bolder...outgunning us...and we got these masked vigilantes like Scorpion Woman...turning the city into a war zone..." said Frank as they drove away from the school. "She's a heroine to a lot of people in the city Frank...Taken down some really powerful criminals" said Jimmy.

"You keep that opinion to yourself Jim and just follow orders...You know how CAPTAIN RAFFERTY feels about masked vigilantes like her...and this new one...Scorpion Girl...some teenage copycat...If she doesn't get herself killed...she's going to get arrested...So don't tell me to go easy on Gina...I don't want her getting involved in any of that stuff...She goes out of line...social services could take her away from BEVERLY and I...send her to juvie" replied Frank.

But Frank had no idea that Gina was secretly Scorpion Girl. Neither did Beverly or anyone else. As she joined the flow of students heading into the main school building...Gina had only one thought on her mind...Ed Lopes and her growing feelings about him. The Latina tomboy felt her nipples and cunt tingle under her clothes...as she thought about the Latino teen nerd.

"Ed's not like other boys...He really cares about me...It's more than just physical...even though he's got a hot body and knows how to turn me on...Think it's time I take it to the next level...and tell him I'm Scorpion Girl..." thought Gina. Her mood darkened slightly as she spotted the beautiful but vain SHANICE WILSON holding court with her teen minions who were on the football team and the cheerleading squad...which she captained.

A teenage African American from a wealthy family in the city.. Shanice acted like a spoilt princess...doing whatever she wanted to whoever she wanted...and getting away with it. Gina ignored the taunts from Shanice's minions as she continued on her way to class. The Latina tomboy was about to respond when she heard a woman's voice.

"Go to class Miss Cortes" Gina turned to see Principal Kate Spencer looking in her direction. The stare of the 40 year old blonde haired woman over her glasses...was enough to make Shanice and her minions disperse to their classes. Gina looked at Kate and was about to speak. "Now Miss Cortes" said Kate. "Yes Ma'am" replied Gina and continued on her way.

No one at the school knew Kate was secretly the famous super strongwoman...MISS MUSCLE...and eager to change into her sexier alter-ego and patrol the city later on. Gina entered her biology class and made her way towards the back of the room...at a table occupied by a teen Korean girl wearing big pointy tipped glasses...a pink sweater...white skirt and white flat shoes.

She was PETAL KIM. None of the other students wanted to sit with her in class because they thought she was weird for studying plants all the time. Gina knew Petal's dad was a florist in the city and Frank often bought flowers for Beverly from his shop. As she sat next to Petal...she noticed the Korean teen was watching a video of her as Scorpion Girl beating crooks at the at the Athens Grocery store in Bricktown.

"Hey Petal" said Gina, announcing her arrival. "Hi Gina...Isn't she awesome? I wish I could be cool like Scorpion Girl" remarked Petal as she showed her the video. "Yeah...She is super awesome" agreed Gina. It made her happy that someone else besides Ed liked Scorpion Girl.

She glanced at some nearby petri dishes with different kinds of plants which Petal was growing. The teen Korean girl never went anywhere without her plants. "Like your plants" remarked Gina. "Me too...They're so perfect...They understand me" replied Petal cryptically. Gina just smiled and sat down next to Petal as the teacher entered the room and the class began.

In a lot of ways, Petal was an outsider like herself. She would spend any free time she had in the biology lab...studying ands and experimenting with the plants she brought. Petal even talked to them like they were people. While Gina found her strange, she could partly understand where Petal was coming from. It also didn't hurt that she was a big fan of Scorpion Girl.

Carver High School
6 pm.

Gina had lost track of time. She had been in the school library...trying to do her homework...but erotic thoughts of Ed kept popping up. Before she knew it...it was already getting dark and the last bus that would take her to the metro to catch her train home had already left.

"Frank and Beverly will ground me if I don't get home soon...Not like that can stop me" thought Gina with a smile...as she got an idea. Making sure she wasn't seen...the Latina tomboy made her way back on to the school compound and ducked into the alley behind the school gym. She concentrated on the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist.

Gina was immediately surrounded by an aura of black energy...and smiled as she felt her already shapely body reforming itself...becoming voluptuous and muscular...as her regular clothes and shoes vanished. When the aura faded...her enhanced brown teen body was barely clad in the trademark thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard...black sticky gloves on her hands...ankle high black sticky boots on her feet..

A silver belt with a scorpion insignia in the middle was wrapped around her wide curvy waist...her black hair was now glossy and piled atop her head...with a short tight braid resembling a scorpion's tail...behind her neck...a thin black sticky mask covered the upper part of her beauteous face... except the lower part of her nose and her glossy pink lips. Gina's brown eyes sparkled in the slits of her mask...her transformation into Scorpion Girl complete.

Just as she was about to leave via a route she learnt...the Lusty Latina felt her enhanced teen nipples stiffen sharply under her flimsy attire. "Uh on...My Scorpion Tits are picking up danger" said Gina...eager for some action. Raising her right muscular brown arm...she fired her Scorpion Line into the air...and swung in the direction of the school building.

At that moment.. three Detroit Bones gangsters had entered the building and were heading straight for the biology lab. Their intention was to steal some chemicals there which they were ordered to obtain for one of the Italian mob's many drug factories in the city. However as they burst into the lab...they didn't expect to find someone there.

Petal Kim was talking to her plants when the trio burst inside. She was terrified by the sight of the skull-masked felons...their rough demeanour...and the weapons they were carrying. "Wrong place girlie!" sneered one gangster as he pulled out a knife and approached Petal who screamed. "Leave her alone!" declared Scorpion Girl as she came crashing through the window.

Petal was elated to see her idol coming to her rescue. Extending her left thick muscular brown leg...Gina drove the ball of her left foot into the gangster's jaw...sending him sprawling along the floor. Landing on the balls of her feet...the Lusty Latina danced around the lab...evading the wild swings of the other two Bones gangsters as they tried to hit her with their blackjacks.

Petal stood in awe...admiring Gina's immense firm brown bust and the way her thin tight black sticky attire accentuated every curve of her voluptuous body as she evaded the two gangsters. Delighted to be putting on a show for Petal...and planning on giving her a selfie...Scorpion Girl felled one gangster with a right hand karate chop to the throat...then drove the ball of her left foot into the gut of the second gangster....sending him hurtling across the lab.

Just as she thought the fight was over...Gina felt her big puffy dark brown nipples stiffen under her leotard again. The Lusty Latina turned to see the gangster she had dispatched first...getting up and aiming a gun at her. Without a second thought...Gina fired an energy dart from her silver Scorpion Bracelet at the same time as the gangster fired his gun.

Bullet and energy dart met in mid air and exploded...the force knocking the gangster down and out to the floor. Unfortunately it happened directly in front of the work bench were Petal was standing. Fall out from the explosion...ignited some chemicals in bottles which Petal had been using to experiment with on her plants. "AAAAAAAAH" screamed Petal as she was quickly engulfed by the fire...which also consumed her precious plants.

"No!" gasped Scorpion Girl in horror as she saw Petal collapse to the floor...just as the fire alarm sounded and the automatic sprinkler system kicked in. She wanted to help her friend but the Lusty Latina felt her nipples stiffen sharply again...as she sensed more danger. Reluctantly...Gina fired her Scorpion Line and swung out the window...in the nick of time.

Hiding on a nearby rooftop...Scorpion Girl saw Miss Muscle fly into the lab... pick up the unconscious and badly burnt Petal Kim and fly away at top speed. Hearing the sound of approaching fire and police sirens... Gina made a hasty retreat as well. All the way back to her foster family's home in Midtown...Scorpion Girl replayed those events in her head...wondering what had gone wrong and hoping that Petal would be all right.

One week later
North Corktown district
Detroit
6 pm.

Petal Kim's physical injuries from the explosion in the lab had mostly healed and the doctors said she would make a full recovery. She had been recovering at home since then, sending any homework she had by email to her teachers back at Carver High School. While the three Detroit Bones gangsters were arrested for the incident...they walked two days later. However Petal did not blame them for what happened to her.

As she sat before her laptop in her bedroom...which was a virtual greenhouse due to all the plants she kept there...Petal got angry ever time she saw pictures, videos or read anything about Scorpion Girl. The Korean teen remembered it was the energy dart which the Lusty Latina which caused the explosion which badly burnt her.

More than that...it incinerated the precious plants she brought to school with her every day. Petal watched the stories and comments online about the Lusty Latina as a heroine...fighting a lone battle against the city's criminals and protecting innocent people. "You're no heroine!...I hate you!" yelled Petal.

As she did...the Korean teen was surprised when green shoots emerged from the burns on her arms...and spores shot out from them...they swirled around her...and she inhaled them into her lungs. The strange spores had a calming effect on Petal. Anger and hatred were transformed into intelligence and resolve. Petal heard voices talking inside of her head. "My plant friends...You haven't left me...Scorpion Girl...She almost took yo from me...I won't let her hurt you...She's going to pay for what she did!" vowed Petal as a plan formed in her mind.

Midtown district
Detroit
8 pm

Clad in a flimsy tank top and panties...her shoulder length black hair worn loose...Gina was playing with herself...as she surfed the Internet. Sitting on her bed...her shapely brown legs open...Gina stroked the middle of her panties with the fingers of her left hand...fantasising about Ed...and trying to find some other crime to bust as Scorpion Girl. Frank and Beverly were not at home as usual...and the Latina tomboy was itching for action.

Gina had spent the last week trying to convince herself that what happened with Petal was an accident...even though Scorpion Girl was being blamed for it. As she surfed the Internet...Gina couldn't help but be fascinated by a plethora of stories about Mario Vanetti...billionaire businessman...city councilman...and aspiring politician. "He's kinda hot for an old guy..." thought Gina as she looked at the 40 year old ...who seemed to be an Italian American version of Bruce Wayne.

The Latina tomboy could identify with Vanetti's rags to riches story...how he gave back to poorer communities in the city and everywhere he spoke...talking about making the lives of the people in Detroit better...cleaning up the streets...bringing law, order and justice back to Detroit. As she kept on reading stories about Vanetti...Gina saw that he had given a speech at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry...where he again hinted about running for mayor in the fall elections.

"Mmmm...If there's no crime...maybe I could surprise Ed and we can..Mmmm...we can...Mmmmmm" thought Gina...making herself wetter by the second. Thoughts of making out with her secret boyfriend were dashed when she felt her big puffy dark brown nipples shoot to attention under her tank top. At the same time...a report flashed on the screen of her laptop about kidnapping attempt on Mario Vanetti.

"Guess visiting Ed will have to wait for a while...Time for Scorpion Girl!" declared Gina pumping her fists in the air.
Leaping off the bed...she stood in the middle of her bedroom and focused her thoughts on her silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist...initiating her amazing change. Seconds later...her voluptuous and muscular brown body barely clad in her thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard.. Scorpion Girl was swinging over the rooftops of Midtown as she raced to thwart the kidnapping of Mario Vanetti.

Core City district
Detroit
8.30 pm

The muscles on her voluptuous and muscular brown body accentuated...it was not long before Scorpion Girl came upon Vanetti's personal Rolls Royce on a side street...blocked front and back by two old Buicks... six Detroit Bones gangsters banging on the sides of the car trying to get in. Releasing her grip on her Scorpion Line...the Lusty Latina descended into the fray. "This is really getting old boys!" quipped Gina as she punched one gangster in the face with her right fist.

Bouncing on the balls of her feet...she evaded the chains of two other gangsters...before dispatching them with a right left fist combo. Flexing her huge brown thighs...the Top Heavy Teen launched herself forward...driving the balls of her feet into the chest of one gangster...sending him flying back into another one. "Face it boys!...I'm too hot to handle!...You can't beat me!" teased Gina as she continued to evade and counter the Bones' gangster's attacks.

Preoccupied with them...Scorpion Girl was unaware of Petal Kim hiding in the shadows of a nearby alley. Petal concentrated...and a cloud of yellow spores formed in the palm of her right hand. When they were enough to fill her fist...Petal opened her palm and blew them in the direction of the unsuspecting Scorpion Girl. The spores travelled swiftly through the air on Petal's command...easily slipped through the flimsy fabric of the Lusty Latina's thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard.

They accumulated on her immense firm brown bust...concentrating on her wide dark brown areolas and the big puffy dark brown nipples at their centres. It wasn't long before their effects were felt. "Hey...Uuuuuuuuh...My Scorpion Tits...Uuuuuuuuh
getting...haaaard?...Uuuuuuuuh...starting...to feel sleepy...so sleepy...Uuuuuuh" blurted" Gina as the movements of her voluptuous and muscular brown body started to become unsteady.

Petal snickered and slipped away as the Bones gangsters took advantage of the Lusty Latina's sudden predicament. "UUUNH"
groaned Scorpion Girl as one gangster smacked her in her immense firm brown bust with a blackjack. She staggered back into another gangster who seized her huge teen mounds and gave them a squeeze. "UUUUUUNH...LET GO OF MY SCORPION BOOBS...UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUNH" groaned Gina...suddenly finding herself unable to break free.

"You're ours now Scorpion Bitch!" sneered one of the Bones as two others held the dazed and disoriented Lusty Latina and he pulled out a knife. "Let her go scum!" yelled Mario Vanetti emerging from the back of the limo. He punched the knife wielding gangster in the face...then sent the other two gangsters sprawling on the ground with punches a golden gloves boxer could deliver.

He caught Scorpion Girl under her muscular brown arms before she could fall to the ground. 'Let's get outta here!" yelled a gangster...as he and the other five...jumped in their cars and drove away. "It's all right Scorpion Girl...Come with me" said Vanetti as he led the Lusty Latina towards his limo.

"Uuuuh...What...Uuuuuh...Who...?" groaned Gina...her head reeling in dizziness more from the spores which were drugging her famous Scorpion Tits and Areolas...than the blows from the gangsters' weapons. The driver opened the door to allow his employer to put the Top Heavy Teen inside... closed the door behind him...got back into the Rolls Royce and drove away.

Putting her to lean against the plush leather upholstery in the back of the moving limo... Vanetti spread her thick brown muscular legs wide open...then pulled back the thin straps of Scorpion Girl's v-slit black sticky leotard. The billionaire businessman couldn't help but be aroused by the sight of the Top Heavy Teen Heroine's immense firm brown breasts...heaving slowly up and down before him...the wide dark brown areolas and big puffy dark brown nipples which capped their summits in a state of hardness and erectness...as well as her flat toned brown abdomen.

Recalling his first encounter with the Lusty Latina... Vanetti's cupped her ample brown teen mounds in his large coarse white hands...while she was still disoriented from the potent effects of the special spores from Petal Kim. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...My Scorpion Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hands off...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...brushing them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..You
...You're making them...ha..haa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard" complained Gina...staring sleepily at the billionaire businessman...as his thumbs brushed her teen nipples and areolas back and forth and up and down.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Scorpion Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...being played with...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting..so...h..haa
..haaa...haaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting horny...
have no...Scorpion Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting weak...
..getting dizzy...can't think...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...getting...sleepier...and sleepier..." confessed the Lusty Latina as Vanetti expertly fondled her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas.

His actions intensified the effects of the sleepy sex spores from Petal which had covered and dissolved into Scorpion Girl's immense firm brown bust. Erotic thoughts of Ed flooded the mind of the Lusty Latina...robbing her of her Scorpion Strength... making her more docile as seconds stretched into minutes.

Where?...Who?...What's going...on?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sexy...so sleepy...can't...fight it...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Gina...rolling her head from side to side...unable to escape from the erotic stupor of sex and sleep she was falling under.
"Don't worry Scorpion Girl...You're in good hands...Let's talk" said Vanetti as he continued to fondle Gina's enhanced brown teenage breasts...his actions and the effects of Petal's sleepy sex spores... taming Scorpion Girl into sexy...sleepy submission...as he initiated his devious scheme.

To be continued.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:15 am