Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:19 am

Scorpion Woman in Power of the Peacock 5 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman in Power of the Peacock 5
Scorpion Woman in Power of the Peacock 5

Michelle approached her black armoured motorcycle. Jimmy watched as her curvaceous and muscular creamy body highlighted by her tight black armoured leotard...elbow length gloves and knee high boots sexily straddled it. He was snapped out of his daze by the roar of the Scorpion Cycle's thrusters as it accelerated away from him at top speed...the Venomous Vixen ignoring him as she departed for her destination.
Hearing the sound of approaching police sirens...Jimmy knew he had to leave to. Getting to his feet...he limped towards where his red Dodge Charger was parked...climbed in...started the car and sped off in pursuit of Scorpion Woman.

Woodbridge
Detroit
8.30 pm

Mario Vanetti, dressed in one of his many expensive business suits, smiled for the cameras...as he stood at the doorway of his palatial mansion...welcoming the members of the elite society in Detroit to his gala. A parade of city politicians...including the mayor...judges...lawyers...business people...even members of Detroit's Finest...like Captain Arthur Rafferty and the Police Commissioner...all paraded before him...shaking his hand before entering to enjoy the festivities inside.

In his mind, Vanetti knew this was all part of his scheme to eventually control the city for himself and allow its Italian mafia who worked for him...the ability to conduct their criminal activities freely in the city...without the interference of law enforcement and stamp out the existing and growing number of criminals trying to muscle in on his turf. This was the side of him which the rest of Detroit knew nothing about. All they saw was a rags to riches success story...a wealthy philanthropic businessman...a concerned citizen and a rising political star.

Looking on from the cover of the estate's expansive gardens...Doctor Judy Raeburn...the villainess known as the Peacock...knew differently. As her henchmen put the elements of her devious plan into place...getting into the positions she had ordered them to take up at strategic locations in the mansion...so as not to alert the uniformed police officers on duty...as well as Vanetti's own private security...which she saw was out in force...Raeburn smiled to herself.

"The fool suspects something's happening but he has no idea what I have planned for him" mused the Peacock. She took a small photo out from under her rainbow coloured coat...and looked at the images of herself, her deceased husband and child...remembering how on Vanetti's orders they were killed by hired thugs and she was presumed dead. Raeburn smiled...believing she would soon have her revenge on Vanetti. "Nothing can stop me now" thought Raeburn...as she put the photo away...and checked her watch...counting down to the reckoning hour.

However blinded by her own overconfidence and arrogance... which got the better of her judgement...as it usually did...the Peacock had no idea that Scorpion Woman had freed herself her captivity...left the thugs guarding her broken, battered and beaten...and was now speeding towards the Vanetti Estate. Her curvaceous and muscular creamy body accentuated by her tight black armoured attire as she sexily straddled her black armoured motorcycle...her blue eyes staring directly ahead in the slits of her black armoured mask...Michelle had only one thought on her mind...as she neared the estate.

Activating the teleportation sequence...the Venomous Vixen accelerated her Scorpion Cycle as energy bands swirled around it...before it vanished into thin air... the police officers manning blockades on opposite ends of the street near the Vanetti Estate unaware of what was was about to happen. Some distance away...Jimmy Kowalski was struggling to catch up to her in his red Dodge Charger. His pursuit was brought literally to a screeching halt as he was stood by two uniformed cops manning one of the blockade.

Jimmy mashed the brakes as both officers stepped into the path of his oncoming vehicle...drew their guns and pointed them at him. He stopped inches away from the two uniformed officers and their parked black and white squad car. "You out of the car now!" demanded the first officer. They were surprised when he got out of his Charger...identified himself and showed them his badge. Kowalsiki!!...What the hell are you doing demanded the second officer.

"You guys gotta let me through" said Jimmy...as the two cops kept their pistols aimed at him. "Cool it Kowalski...We gotta report this to the Captain" said the first officer...referring to Captain Arthur Rafferty who was amongst the guests at Vanetti's gala. Meanwhile inside the mansion...Vanetti took centre stage to the applause of Arthur and all of his specially invited guests...as the hired orchestra stopped playing.

"Ladies and gentlemen...Thank you all for coming...I invited you all here for one reason...and one reason only...the future of our good city" declared Vanetti. "You all know me...How I came from nothing and made myself into the man I am today...I never forgot where I came from...and I've always given back to this city...my businesses...the donations to many charities...and now my entry into city politics...but I feel it's my duty to do more..." said Vanetti.

"Ladies and gentlemen...Our city's under attack...Not just from the criminals in Detroit...or those flocking from other places trying to take their turf...but from these masked female vigilantes...who think they're above the law...like the notorious Scorpion Woman...who despite all their best efforts...Detroit's Finest have been unable to bring to justice...Real justice" said the billionaire businessman...flashing a glance in the direction of the Police Commissioner...Arthur...and the other top brass of the Detroit Police Department who were at the gala. "As you also know...Our good mayor has reached the end of his term and can't run again...So tonight...I want to announce my candidacy for mayor!" announced Vanetti.

Applause filled the ballroom of Vanetti's mansion and camera flashes went off as the meaning of his announcement was understood. Vanetti smiled and raised his hands in the air...soaking up the attention...as a huge cake shaped like City Hall was wheeled out into the middle of the ballroom...directly behind him. Vanetti knew that this was the first step towards his bigger plan to gain total control of the city. What happened next however was not part of that plan.

The doors of the ballroom were shut immediately...as the mansion's security system was hacked...trapping Vanetti and all of his guests inside...while the majority of his private security guards...and the uniformed police officers who were providing security at the gala were locked outside. Vanetti and his guests were surprised when the caterers and waiters pulled Uzi submachine guns out from under their coats...and pointed it at them.

Shedding her white caterer's uniform for her more colourful attire...huge black sunglasses over her eyes...her trademark parasol in her right hand...the Peacock made her entrance...as her thugs quickly disarmed Vanetti's bodyguards...and made them lie face down on the floor.
Thinking he could he a hero again..Arthur moved to draw his gun from under his jacket. However Peacock dashed his plans by opening her umbrella and firing a quick blast of her Parasol Ray straight into his face.

"AAAAAAAAARGH" groaned Arthur...his world exploding into a rainbow of chaos...his senses thrown out of whack...and he collapsed to the floor unconscious. Vanetti looked around at the uninvited guests...more angry that his moment was ruined rather than being concerned about the safety of the people who were trapped with him. "Who are you?!...What's the meaning of this?!...You know who I am?!" snarled Vanetti at the Peacock as she strutted towards him.

"Yes I do...but do the people in this room...in this city...the world...know who the real Mario Vanetti is?!...A criminal!!...And a murderer!!" quipped the Peacock as she aimed the tip of her parasol directly towards Vanetti's face...a long gleaming steel blade protruding from the tip...stopping inches away from his right eye. Around him...the Peacock's men had for--d the mayor...police commissioner...and the other guests to join his bodyguards on the floor of the ballroom as well.

The sounds of commotion coming from inside of Vanetti's mansion...behind the high brick walls of his estate... caught the attention of the two uniformed police officers who had stopped Jimmy from making his way towards the mansion...hoping he could stop Scorpion Woman from doing whatever she planned to do to the Peacock. Realising this was his chance...the rookie cop acted without a second thought. A hard right fist to the jaw of the officer standing in front of him...sent this cop down and out on the ground.

Leaping over the hood of the squad car....Jimmy decked the second officer with a left fist to the middle of his face before he could stop him. Grabbing a shotgun from the squad car...the rookie cop raced towards the mansion...hoping he was not too late. Back inside the sealed ballroom of the mansion...the reporters and cameramen who were trapped inside of the ballroom continued to record the drama as it unfolded before them. The Peacock was only too glad to let them do so.

Seeing that the colourfully clad villainess seemed to have a penchant for the spotlight...Vanetti thought he could use it to his advantage. "Let's not be hasty...Whoever you are...Maybe we can make a deal...I am Mario Vanetti...I can give you whatever you want...Just let these people go...and take me" said the billionaire businessman...trying to portray himself as a hero. The Peacock kept the blade at the tip of her parasol pointed at Vanetti...as she pulled a detonator out from under her rainbow coloured jacket.

The hostages inside of the ballroom gasped with shock...as the villainess pressed a button on the detonator and the huge City Hall shaped cake began to emit a high-pitched beeping sound...and glow eerily...as the bomb that was concealed inside of the cake was activated. "I'm going to kill you Mr Vanetti!...You and all of the people here!!...I've activated a very powerful bomb...containing some very potent chemicals...stolen from the laboratories you use as fronts for your criminal operations...I'm going to take from you...what you took from me!!" snarled Peacock.

"No!...Impossible!!...It can't be!!" gasped Vanetti ...as he realised who he was talking to. "Yes...The city knows me as the Peacock!...Once I was Doctor Judy Raeburn!!...Until you murdered my family...After I refused to go along with your criminal schemes!!...You thought you had me killed too...but I survived...spent months planning my revenge!!...Now my time has come...and nothing's going to stop me!!" declared Raeburn...as the timer on the bomb continued to count down.

Just as Raeburn uttered those fateful words...one of the walls of the ballroom exploded...creating a gaping hole in the middle. Her eyes widened with shock ...as she saw the menacing figure of Scorpion Woman...her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...fully accentuated by her tight black armoured attire...emerge through the smoke...somersault through the air... and land on the tiled floor of the ballroom on the balls of her feet. Raeburn felt fear penetrate her like a knife as Scorpion Woman's blue eyes glared through the slits of her black armoured mask...directly at her.

Losing her composure...the Peacock pressed the button on her detonator to activate the bomb concealed inside of the huge City Hall shaped cake. However Scorpion Woman was faster...raising her right slender muscular creamy arm...and firing an energy bolt from the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger. "AAAH" screamed Raeburn in pain...as the detonator exploded in her left hand...badly burning it...and preventing her from activating the bomb.

The guests inside of the ballroom...fled through the hole in the wall which the Venomous Vixen had created...as Scorpion Woman charged towards the Peacock. "Kill them!!...Kill them!!" screamed Raeburn....using her parasol as a crutch... her left arm hanging limp...her left hand badly burnt. Vanetti's bodyguards moved against both Scorpion Woman and the Peacock's thugs...who trained their Uzis on both the Venomous Vixen and the billionaire businessman.

However all of this was secondary to Michelle...her blue eyes fixed...in the slits of her black armoured mask...on the Peacock... images of the erotic torture she had endured at her hands...images of her having sex with Jimmy and Trey...causing by the villainess' Parasol Ray flashing through her mind. Fuelled by rage...Scorpion Woman charged towards the Peacock's thugs...and Vanetti's men...who were trying to shoot each other and shoot her at the same time.

Twisting her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...accentuated by her tight black armoured attire...the Venomous Vixen evaded the cross fire of bullets from Peacock's thugs and Vanetti's bodyguards as they tried to shoot her...but ended up hitting some of their own numbers instead. Never breaking stride...Scorpion Woman drove a hard right fist into the face of a thug...breaking his nose...pushed him aside and felled a guard with a left hand karate chop to the throat.

Turning around...Michelle unleashed a volley of energy bolts from her silver Scorpion Ring...which sent four thugs and three guards flying through the air...and then crashing to the ballroom floor...taking them out of the fight. She flung a guard over her left shoulder into two thugs....then drove the ball of her left foot into a thug's gut...cracking three ribs...making him cough blood as he collapsed to the floor.

As she waged a one woman battle against the Peacock and Vanetti's men...Jimmy Kowalski arrived on the scene. Entering through the hole in ballroom wall as guests fled into the nearby grounds of the estate...the rookie cop was mesmerised as he watched Scorpion Woman fighting the Peacock's thugs and Vanetti's guards. Jimmy watched the way the muscles of her curvaceous and muscular creamy body were accentuated...framed within her tight black armoured attire...as she made no distinction between her opponents...brutally dispatching them in close quarter combat...with devastating punches and kicks...which made blood spew from her foes' noses and mouths...and he heard the crunching of their bones...even from the distance he was from her.

Jimmy was snapped back to reality when out of the corner of his eye...he noticed one of the Peacock's thugs aiming his Uzi at Scorpion Woman's back and she seemed unaware of the threat. Without hesitation...Jimmy raised his shotgun and fired. The shot blew a gaping hole in the left side of the thug's head...and as he fell dead to the floor...it drew the attention of some of his comrades to the rookie cop's presence. Five of them opened fire at Jimmy. His adrenaline up...the rookie cop charged forward... dropped and slid along the polished ballroom floor...discharging round after round from his shotgun. He managed to kill three thugs before four of Vanetti's guards managed to overpower the other two.

Discarding the shotgun as it ran out of ammunition...Jimmy pulled out his Glock pistol and opened fire as two thugs moved against him. He killed one with a bullet to the chest...and wounded the other with a bullet to his left arm. Glancing briefly over his right shoulder before opening fire on some other thugs who were shooting at him...Jimmy saw that Scorpion Woman was oblivious to his presence.

Her only intention seemed to be battling the thugs and bodyguards who stood between her...the Peacock and Mario Vanetti. Several of them already down on the floor...unconscious...semi-conscious and howling in pain from the wounds the Venomous Vixen inflicted upon them as she cut a path towards Peacock and Vanetti. All of the events in the ballroom being broadcast live on television and the Internet by the media personnel who were in the ballroom.

Her left arm burnt and useless...the detonator destroyed...no way to activate the bomb...her men falling rapidly before Scorpion Woman and Jimmy Kowalski...her well laid plan to exact revenge on Mario Vanetti unravelling right before her eyes...Judy Raeburn...the Peacock...descended into panic. Pressing a button on her parasol handle...she replaced the blade at the tip of her parasol with the muzzle of a gun. "Damn you Mario Vanetti!!...Damn you to hell!!" declared the Peacock as she prepared to press another button on her parasol's handle...and shoot Mario Vanetti at point blank range.

"No!!" yelled Jimmy as he spotted the villainess' intention...while Scorpion Woman was in the middle of thrashing four bodyguards and three thugs. Bravely the rookie cop leapt in front of Mario Vanetti...as the Peacock fired. "Uhh!!" groaned Jimmy taking a bullet to his right shoulder...the force of the blast... sending him hurtling back into the billionaire businessman...knocking them both to the floor of the ballroom.
The sound of the gunshot...made Scorpion Woman turn around...as she dropped the last of Vanetti's bodyguards to the floor.

Seeing Jimmy falling wounded to the floor...and seeing the Peacock as the one who shot him...rage welled up again inside of the Venomous Vixen. Flexing her long muscular creamy legs...she closed the gap between herself and the colourfully attired villainess...in less than a second.
"AAAAAAAAH" screamed Raeburn as Scorpion Woman drove the ball of her right foot into the middle of her face...breaking her nose in the process...causing blood to fly through the air. Peacock tried to raise her parasol to defend herself.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" she screamed as Scorpion Woman grabbed her right wrist and snapped her right arm with a single pull. Her parasol fell useless to the floor. The Venomous Vixen gave the Peacock no reprieve...pummelling her mercilessly in the head with an endless barrage of punches from her black armoured gloved fists. Then punching her in the gut repeatedly...breaking her ribs with battering ram force blows.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" screamed Raeburn as Scorpion Woman yanked her limp brown tresses with her left hand...while swinging her right long muscular creamy leg behind the villainess' knees....breaking her legs at the knee caps. Blood streaming from her nose and mouth...her arms limp and useless...her legs broken...her rainbow coloured clothes blood stained....the once proud Peacock fell to her knees before the Venomous Vixen...who pulled her head back by grabbing a fistful of the villainess' hair in the fingers of her left hand.

Using his body to shield Vanetti...his left hand clutching his right shoulder to stem the bleeding from his gunshot wound...Jimmy could do nothing but watch as Scorpion Woman had the Peacock at her mercy Scorpion Woman looked down at the Peacock...her arms and legs broken...both her eyes virtually swollen shut...blood streaming from her broken nose and mouth... staining her once colourful attire...pooling on the floor between her legs.

Michelle's blue eyes glared at Raeburn through the slits of her black armoured mask...in her mind...she remembered the effects of the Parasol Ray...the erotic torture she had endured at the Peacock's hands for hours...the images of Trey...the still painful memories of how he left her...the images of her yet unexplained attraction for Jimmy Kowalski...and finally the sight of Peacock shooting the brave rookie cop. In an instant...the Venomous Vixen made up her mind and passed sentence on the powerless Peacock.

"No!!" Jimmy yelled...much too late...as with a twist of her left wrist...Scorpion Woman turned Raeburn's head sharply to the right...and a loud pop was heard as she snapped the villainess' neck. Michelle released her grip on Raeburn's limp brown hair...and her lifeless body collapsed face down on the floor at her feet. Jimmy was in disbelief...trying to comprehend what Scorpion Woman had just done...as she used the toe of her right black armoured boot to turn the dead Peacock on to her back...the media present having recorded the villainess' execution and were still recording.

Michele was brought back to the present...as she felt her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples stiffen under her tight black armoured leotard...and turned in the direction of the hole in the wall she had just entered to see heavily armed SWAT commandos swarming through...levelling their rifles at her...ordering her to surrender. "Stinger...I need you" said the Venomous Vixen into her silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger. There was a flash of light...and the black armoured Scorpion Cycle appeared before her.

Mounting her motorcycle....Scorpion Woman gunned the engines and sped straight towards the SWAT commandos...who fired in vain to stop her...but their bullets harmlessly bounced off the energy shields which surrounded her and the speeding Scorpion Cycle. Several of them were knocked down...and others leapt for safety...as Scorpion Woman sped through the same hole in the wall. They followed after her...continuing to shoot at her in vain...as an energy aura surrounded the Venomous Vixen and her black armoured motorcycle and they vanished into thin air.

Jimmy's first instinct was to go after Scorpion Woman...but before he knew it...he was being helped to his feet by Mario Vanetti...as police officers, media and some of Vanetti's guests swarmed around them. Arthur Rafferty...now recovering from the effects of the Peacock's parasol ray...pushed himself through the crowd...as he saw the rookie cop standing with the billionaire businessman/city councilman. "Kowalski!...You're suspended!" snarled Rafferty.

"I think what you mean to say Captain Rafferty is promoted...This brave officer saved my life...and the lives of many others from the hands of the Peacock and Scorpion Woman...It was clearly his quick thinking and police training which brought him here in the nick of time...Ladies and gentlemen...This is what I'm talking about...This city needs real heroes to defend it against masked menaces like Scorpion Woman...and all these criminals who think Detroit is their playground.. Right now ...Detective Kowalski is going to receive medical treatment at my expense...and tomorrow...He'll be officially promoted to his new rank of detective at City Hall" declared Vanetti...as he mayor and his other guests applauded.
Arthur frowned, upset to be upstaged by Jimmy who could only think about Scorpion Woman and not the whirlwind he was swept up in.

24 hours later
City Hall
Downtown Detroit
10 am

Clad in her ceremonial blue police uniform Detective Michelle Walker joined members of her precinct...assembled with other officers and the top brass of the Detroit Police Department in similar attire ...members of the City Council...and other top officials in the city...in the full glare of the media... as Patrolman Jimmy Kowalski stepped forward to receive his medal of valour from the Mayor...followed by his letter of promotion from Arthur...which meant that from today...he was a detective and no longer an ordinary beat cop.

Michelle couldn't help but feel happy to see her former partner visibly uncomfortable to be promoting Jimmy...after seeing him openly criticise the rookie cop for letting her escape when she was Scorpion Woman. Vanetti was all smiles as he led the chorus of applause for Jimmy...the youngest detective on the force...his promotion to the rank being one of the fastest. As the ceremony ended...Michelle made her way out of City Hall...eager to get back to her apartment and change back into her regular work attire.

Before she could...she was intercepted by Arthur...while Jimmy had pictures taken with Vanetti, the Mayor and the Police Commissioner before being made to answer some of the reporters' questions. "Leaving so soon Shelly?" asked Arthur smugly. "If you must know Arthur...Yes" quipped Michelle...angry that her former partner was delaying her. "Good because you'll be need to get your new partner to learn the ropes fast" said Arthur.

"What?" asked Michelle...her voice a mixture of anger and surprise...as she followed Arthur's gaze to where Jimmy was standing in the middle of an impromptu media conference with Vanetti, the Mayor and the Police Commissioner. "You heard me loud and clear...The instructions came all the way from the top...Kowalski's a hero now...and that's good public relations for the precinct...it's going to be your job to see he keeps that status...because if he doesn't...I'm going to send him back to the farm he came from in the Midwest...and you'll be on permanent traffic duty" sneered Arthur as he handed Michelle a letter and walked off. Michelle read the letter...crumpled it in her right fist...tossed it into a garbage bin and walked off before Jimmy saw her.

Cityside Apartments
Campau Park, Detroit
9 pm

Jimmy Kowalski pulled his red Dodge Charger into the driveway of the modest flat where he lived in this apartment/townhouse complex. As he stepped out of his car and walked towards the front door of the flat, Jimmy was still trying to make sense of everything that had happened to him in the last 24 hours. The city was hailing him as a hero for saving Mario Vanetti and several other people from Scorpion Woman and the Peacock...who the Venomous Vixen killed right in front of him and many other people at the gala at Vanetti's mansion.

She escaped before he could stop her. Though Jimmy admitted that a big part of him did not want to arrest her. While his whirlwind promotion to detective was welcomed by his former partner Sgt FRANK ANDERSON...and other uniformed cops in the 7th Precinct...Jimmy felt his commanding officer...Captain Arthur Rafferty...who had been hogging the limelight in the Department for his heroics against the Russian mafia months earlier...wanted him to fail.

Though he was happy to be working with Detective Michelle Walker...Jimmy felt she wasn't pleased to be saddled with him. He never understood why she kept to herself within the precinct and Rafferty and the other cops cut a wide berth around her. He was thinking all of these things...as he approached the front door of his flat. Jimmy stopped as he realised the door was slightly ajar. Drawing his Glock pistol...the rookie cop slipped inside of his darkened flat...and quietly closed the door behind him...so as not to alarm any of his other neighbours.

As he made his way through his darkened living room...his Glock gripped in both hands...Jimmy looked around for the intruder. In the darkness...the rookie cop saw the outline of a curvaceous and muscular female figure sitting on his sofa...legs crossed. "Hello honey...Welcome home" a familiar voice said...as the figure got up off the sofa and walked slowly towards him. It was not long before Jimmy Kowalski found him himself standing face to face in the darkness of his apartment...with Scorpion Woman...his gun pointed directly at the silver scorpion insignia nestled between her huge firm creamy breasts which her tight black armoured leotard strained to contain.

The Venomous Vixen looked at the rookie cop and stepped towards him...allowing the tip of his gun to press lightly against her silver scorpion insignia. Her blue eyes looked directly into his brown eyes through the slits of her black armoured mask. "Oh come on...Don't be like that...officer" quipped Scorpion Woman...hints of a smile forming on the edges of her glossy red lips. "It's Detective now" replied Jimmy, trying to figure out what to do.

"Yes...I know...the hero who saved Mario Vanetti and a lot of other people from the sinister Scorpion Woman" replied Michelle. "I should arrest you" said Jimmy. "But you don't want to?" asked Scorpion Woman rhetorically. "You murdered someone tonight" said Jimmy. "She got what she deserved...You call it murder...but it's justice" replied Michelle...keeping her blue eyes fixed on Jimmy. "It's against the law" replied Jimmy. 'Then maybe you should take me in" suggested Scorpion Woma
Jimmy pondered her words for a second...then made his choice....and holstered his gun. "I knew you couldn't do it" replied Scorpion Woman with a smile as she stood before the rookie cop. "You're dangerous" said Jimmy. "Only to my enemies" replied Michelle. "What about your friends?" asked Jimmy. "I don't have any of those" replied the Venomous Vixen. "What about me?" asked Jimmy. "What about you?" asked Michelle.

"I could've arrested you back at Vanetti's or when the Peacock did something to you with that weird umbrella of hers...but I helped you...I saved your life" said Jimmy. "You expect me to be grateful?"" asked Scorpion Woman as she eyed the rookie cop. Michelle felt her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples stiffen under her tight black armoured leotard and dampness well up inside her pink Scorpion Cunt which throbbed slightly under her leotard as she studied Jimmy's athletic and muscular anatomy through the fabric of his clothes.

" I think you could at least say thank you" replied Jimmy. As she did, the Venomous Vixen reflected on his words and remembered how Jimmy kept her from being arrested by the police when the Peacock used her parasol ray against her. "You did help me... You can help me... and I can help you" said Michelle...a plan forming in her mind...as she found it increasingly difficult not to stare at the rookie cop's body...as he stood right in front of her.

"What're you saying?" asked Jimmy feeling his heart rate and pulse quickening...and a growing hardness between his thighs...as he tried not to look at Scorpion Woman's huge firm creamy bust...remembering how good it felt to touch them. "Captain Rafferty wants you to fail...so he can kick you off the force...He wants to arrest and unmask me...I'll help you catch criminals...You'll give me whatever information I want...whenever I want it...and keep the police out of my way" said Michelle.

"I can do that...What else can I do?" asked Jimmy...becoming increasingly aroused in the Venomous Vixen's presence. Michelle looked quizzically at the rookie cop. "What do you mean?" asked Scorpion Woman...surprised bShe felt her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples stiffening...and a growing moistness in her pink Scorpion Cunt under her tight black armoured leotard. Scorpion Woman felt her eyelids becoming heavy...as erotic thoughts about Jimmy started to filter through her mind again.

Jimmy himself was finding hard to suppress his own growing erotic feelings about the Venomous Vixen...being so close to her. Seeing she was momentarily distracted...the rookie cop acted on his arousal. Before Scorpion Woman could react...Jimmy was behind her...his muscular arms wrapped around her toned abdomen...his hands cupping her huge firm creamy breasts which her tight black armoured leotard strained to contain.

"Eh?...What are you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..My Scorpion Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Let go...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...or...I'll
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'll...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Michelle...as she grabbed hold of Jimmy's wrists...tensing the muscles of her curvaceous creamy body to break his hold. "You don't want to do this..I love you Scorpion Woman...and you're in love with me..." said Jimmy into her right ear...as her pulled her closer to him...never releasing his hold on her...his thumbs rapidly brushing the summits of her huge firm creamy bust through her black armoured leotard.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...I'm...not...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Let go...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Let go of me...or...I'll...Uuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'll...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You're making me
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...get...so dizzy...so sleepy....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh…...getting...so...haaaaaaard...to think" moaned the Venomous Vixen...unable to resist Jimmy's expert fondling of her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples...which rapidly became hard and erect under her tight black armoured leotard.

Scorpion Woman released her hold on his wrists...her slender muscular creamy arms falling limp on either side of her upper body as she leaned increasingly against Jimmy's lean muscular body. Feeling her resistance weakening...fuelled by his attraction for the Venomous Vixen... Jimmy carried her towards his bedroom. The rookie cop managed to slip the straps of Scorpion Woman's tight black armoured leotard off her smooth creamy shoulders...causing it to drop to her small curvy waist.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Not my Scorpion Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Not My Scorpion Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Michelle as she felt Jimmy's warm hands cup her naked huge firm creamy bust...and his fingers tenderly caress her big puffy pink nipples into hardness and erectness. Her head reeled with dizziness...her eyelids were becoming heavier by the second...and it was becoming harder to remain conscious...as pure erotic pleasure flooded her mind.

Michelle offered no resistance...as Jimmy laid her flat on her back atop his bed... slipped her black armoured leotard completely off her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...then slipped her her knee high black armoured boot off her long muscular creamy legs ...dropping them to the floor alongside her leotard.

Jimmy was briefly mesmerised as he gazed upon the Venomous Vixen...sprawled out on the bed before him...wearing only her black armoured mask...her black armoured elbow length gloves...and the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger. He watched her naked huge firm creamy breasts...capped at their summits by her big puffy pink nipples...which were hard and erect.

Between her open huge creamy thighs...he saw her throbbing shiny pink cunt...in the middle of her neatly trimmed black pubic bush. The rookie cop stripped out of his shoes, pants and shirt...dropping his new holster and gun to the floor. Through her sleepy blue eyes...Michelle watched him strip down to his boxers...revealing his lean lightly tanned muscular upper body. It had an overwhelming and unexpected effect on the Venomous Vixen.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...can't think...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't move...so helpless" moaned Scorpion Woman as Jimmy joined her in bed. "Don't worry Scorpion Woman...I'm not going to hurt you..." said Jimmy as he lay down beside the Venomous Vixen... and slowly ran his left index finger up and down her shiny pink clitoris. "Uuuuuuh
...My Scorpion Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuh….so weak...becoming weaker..." moaned Michelle... as she felt the pressure building inside her throbbing pink Scorpion Cunt.

"Admit Scorpion Woman...You didn't fight back...because you didn't want to...because you care about me to...because you're in love with me..." said Jimmy as he stroked Michelle's clit with his left index finger while simultaneously caressing her hard and erect big puffy pink nipples with the fingers of his right hand. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...I want you...Uuuuuuuh
...need you...Don't keep me...waiting...Uuuuuuuuuuh….Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Woman.

Feeling his dick stiffening further under his boxers...Jimmy acted on his erotic urges...eager to show Scorpion Woman how much he loved her...after hearing her admit her feelings for him. But in split second...the rookie cop was distracted...and the Venomous Vixen turned the tables on him. With lightning speed...Scorpion Woman sprang to life...twisting her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...pouncing on top of Jimmy...pinning him to the bed on his back...the fingers of her right hand tightening around his stiffened member which was framed against the fabric of his boxers.

"UNNNNH" groaned Jimmy in pain. "Did you really think you could trap me that easily?...But I will give you points for effort...rookie" quipped Scorpion Woman with a smile as she tightened her hold on Jimmy's dick. "UNNNNNH" groaned Jimmy again...writhing helplessly atop the bed...unable to break free of the Venomous Vixen's strong grip on his manhood.

" I like you but I'm not into a serious relationship...let's keep this part just physical...Do we have a deal...rookie?" quipped Michelle...expecting Jimmy to concede. However the rookie cop grabbed the Venomous Vixen's naked huge firm creamy breasts...the palms of his hands covering their sexy summits. "Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Woman...briefly dazed from contact between Jimmy's coarse palms and her big puffy pink nipples...which were semi hard and erect at that moment.

"Only...If I make you cum...first...Uhhh...Uhhh" groaned Jimmy as he felt Michelle tighten her grip on his dick. "Uuuuuuh...We'll
...Uuuuuuuuh...see about that" moaned Scorpion Woman..as she felt the palms of Jimmy's hands rubbing her big pink puffy nipples back into hardness and erectness again...making her feel dizzy and sleepy. Simultaneously...Michelle rubbed Jimmy's dick...while he groped her naked huge firm creamy breasts. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUH
...UHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHH" they moaned.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SCORPION NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING...SO...HARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SO FAST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU KNOW MY WEAKNESS...UUUUUUUUUUUH...BUT...UUUUUUUUUUH...YOU WON'T WIN..." moaned the Venomous Vixen as she felt her big puffy pink nipples rapidly becoming hard and erect...and her pink cunt throbbing faster and faster...as the pressure built inside as she became increasingly aroused.

"UHHHHHHHH...YOU'RE NOT SO TOUGH...UHHHHHHHHHH...GOTTA HOLD ON...LONG ENOUGH...GOTTA...UHHHHHH" moaned Jimmy as he felt pressure rising higher and higher in his dick. He couldn't believe how fast he was being aroused. Looking up...he saw the image of Scorpion Woman beginning to blur...and he groped her naked huge firm creamy breasts even faster.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVEN'T BEEN TOUCHED LIKE THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUH...IN A LONG TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HEAD SPINNING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SCORPION NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO HARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
YOUR HANDS...SO GOOD ON THEM...UUUH...BECOMING SO WET...SO EXCITED...CAN'T HOLD ON...GOING TO...GOING TO..."
moaned Michelle.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..UUH.....UH...UUUH...UHH...UUUUH...
UHHHH...UUUUUH...UHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...UHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Scorpion Woman and Jimmy Kowalski as they brought themselves simultaneously to massive orgasms.

Her head sagging between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...her slender muscular creamy arms falling limp on either side of her curvy upper torso...the Venomous Vixen rolled off the rookie cop...collapsing flat on the bed beside him...her long muscular creamy legs wide open...a river of white cum gushing forth from the space between the parted lips of her shiny pink Scorpion Clitoris.

Her blue eyes fluttered briefly in the slits of her black armoured mask before she succumbed to unconsciousness. Jimmy did not get to savour his victory. Totally exhausted from his own exertions...arousal and orgasm...the rookie cop blacked out next to Scorpion Woman...his dick erect and stiff...identified by the huge wet spot in the middle of his boxers.

1 am

Clad in her full black armoured attire once again...Scorpion Woman stood over the sleeping form of Jimmy Kowalski...her new partner. Her superhuman abilities allowed her to recuperate faster than an ordinary person. But as she looked at Jimmy...the Venomous Vixen had to admit that he was far from ordinary. "It wasn't that weird ray the Peacock used on me...I do have feelings for you...Feelings I haven't had for anyone else...except Trey..." said Scorpion Woman as she looked at Jimmy.

Raising her black armoured gloved hands to her face...she removed her black armoured mask. "He was the first man I really loved...He knows everything about me...I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him...then he abandoned me...and I don't know why" explained Michelle to Jimmy...who was in a deep slumber and didn't hear a word she was saying. "Do I dare to let you in...Get close to me...like Trey did?" wondered Michelle.

The Venomous Vixen donned her black armoured mask and walked over to the bed...where the young police detective lay. Leaning forward...she kissed him briefly on the lips. "Sweet dreams Detective...I'll be seeing you again" said Michelle as she turned and walked away from him.

Exiting Jimmy's flat unseen...Scorpion Woman made her way to the cluster of trees where she had parked her black armoured motorcycle. The engine rumbled to life as the Venomous Vixen rode off on her Scorpion Cycle...an energy aura swirling around it...until she vanished into the night.

Jimmy Kowalski was oblivious to all of that. He lay in a deep sleep...dreaming about Scorpion Woman...and would wake at dawn to begin his new career as a police detective...wondering when he would cross paths with her again

End

Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:29 pm