Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:32 am

Scorpion Woman in Power of the Peacock 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman in Power of the Peacock 4
Scorpion Woman in Power of the Peacock 4

Palmer Woods
Detroit
8 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed SCORPION WOMAN...as she inhaled fresh air into her lungs after many hours of being for--d to inhale copious amounts of chloroform. Her head pillowed atop her thick mane of glossy black hair piled behind her head...a long braid resembling a scorpion's tail...rolled from side to side...trying to rouse herself from the what seemed to be a never ending erotic nightmare where she saw herself having sex with her former teenage boyfriend TREY JOHNSON...who had abandoned her...and strangely with a young rookie cop JIMMY KOWALSKI...who aroused her in ways she did not understand.

She felt cold air brushing against her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...which told her that she had been stripped down to her black armoured mask...black armoured elbow length gloves.. and her silver Scorpion Ring which was still on her right middle finger. Her huge firm creamy breasts felt heavier than lead weights...as they strained to rise up and down with each breath that she took. Scorpion Woman felt an unusual hardness and erectness in her big pink puffy nipples... which felt as if milk was trapped within them and she could not lactate.

She felt a similar hardness and wetness between her large creamy thighs...her throbbing pink cunt...seemingly frozen in the shape of a camel toe...pressure welling up inside her sex...also unable to be released...which helped her regain her super powers. Michelle tried to clear the tangled mass of erotic cobwebs in her tired brain...but all she could think about were thoughts of sex with Trey and Jimmy. As her blue eyes fluttered open in the slits of her black armoured mask...at first...Scorpion Woman saw a haze of rainbow colours swirling before them.

As she rolled her head from side to side...trying to dispel the erotic thoughts about Jimmy and Trey which were keeping her trapped in a sleepy sexy stupor, Michelle saw a blurry image of the woman who had captured her...clad in a rainbow coloured suit...hat... huge sunglasses over her eyes...rainbow coloured gloves on her hands...her limp stringy brown hair hanging out from under a rainbow coloured fedora. Her skin was a sickly pasty white...her pink lips dry as those of a corpse. "So you're finally awake Scorpion Woman..." sneered the Peacock.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...am I?....Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Woman...the hardness and erectness of her big pink puffy nipples and trapped wetness inside of her throbbing pink cunt...making it impossible for her to break the powerful bonds of erotic fatigue which bound her. "I make no apologies for your current condition...You were interfering in my plans...I had to act...You are experiencing the effects of my special Parasol Ray...it targets the weaknesses of its victims which are locked away deep within their minds...I never would have guessed a woman as strong as you would be so helpless against sex" smirked the villainess.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who..." sighed Michelle as she stared with sleepy blue eyes in the slits of her black armoured mask at the colourfully attired criminal. "People now know me as the PEACOCK...I have had my minions robbing high end stores...stealing things which please me...fooling everyone as to my real objective" sneered the villainess. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...the chemical...laboratories..." replied the sleepy Scorpion Woman.
"Correct...In another life...I was a renowned creator...DOCTOR JUDIE RAEBURN...I had a family...wealth...success...then I crossed paths with man who deceived me...took everything that was precious to me...he thought I was dead...for months I've plotted my revenge...Now it's close at hand" sneered Raeburn.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Michelle struggling to shake herself out of the erotic stupor she was trapped in. "My colourful and creative mind has used the chemicals stolen from laboratories in different parts of Detroit...to make a very unique explosive device...A bomb in simple terms...It is being transported to the home of my true nemesis as we speak...an event of great significance is happening for him tonight...but instead...once the bomb is exploded...using this device...he will lose everything important to him...and then I will kill him!" gloated the Peacock as she displayed a multi-coloured remote control in her left gloved hand.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You...won't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Woman rolling her head from side to side atop the bed...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her black armoured mask...straining to move her slender muscular creamy arms and her long muscular creamy legs...which felt heavier than lead weights...as they were respectively spread out on either side of her upper body and below her small curvy waist respectively.

The Peacock laughed at the helpless heroine's efforts. "Ah but I will...No one can resist the effects of my Parasol Ray...and the special paint I coated your body with will reinforce its effects...keeping your mind and body in a never ending state of erotic arousal...tapping into your own weaknesses...trauma that you undoubtedly suffered at the hands of someone close to you...the same trauma which attracts you to the young police officer who seems smitten by you..." sneered Raeburn. Her words strengthened the erotic images of Jimmy Kowalski that were floating around in the rainbow coloured haze before her sleepy blue eyes.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuh..You can't...Uuuuuuuuuh...won't let you...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Woman...feeling the pressure of milk trapped in her hard and erect big puffy pink nipples...and cum trapped in her throbbing pink cunt...unable to be released as a result of the aphrodisiac laced clear spray paint which coated her naked curvaceous and muscular creamy body...keeping her trapped in an erotic stupor...floating on the border between consciousness and unconsciousness. The Peacock checked her rainbow coloured pocket watch.

"As much I would like to stay and torment you...I have an appointment to keep" sneered the villainess. Unable to shake herself out of the erotic stupor she had been trapped in for almost 24 hours...unable to move her slender muscular creamy arms or her long muscular creamy legs to defend herself...Scorpion Woman could do nothing but stare sleepily as the Peacock raised her rainbow coloured parasol.

Pressing a button on the handle...Raeburn fired a stream of rainbow coloured gas directly into her beautiful face. 'Time to sleep...and dream about your cop boyfriend" sneered the Peacock...as the aphrodisiac gas engulfed the face of the Venomous Vixen. Images of her having sex with Jimmy as Scorpion Woman and Michelle Walker intensified in her mind...as she saw him handling her naked huge firm creamy breasts...fondling her big puffy pink nipples...stroking her shiny pink clitoris...fingering her in her throbbing pink cunt...over and over again.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Scorpion Woman...her head rolling against her left shoulder...her blue eyes closing in the slits of her black armoured mask...her prolonged state of weakness and erotic arousal...causing her to succumb quickly to the effects of the gas...and rendered her unconscious in less than two seconds. The Peacock smiled as she watched Scorpion Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts rise and fall with each deep relaxed breath that she took...her big puffy pink nipples shiny hard and erect...her pink cunt shaped like a camel-toe...throbbing ever so slightly between her wide open thighs...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes that had short clear and glossy toenails.

Before exiting the bedroom...Raeburn switched on an air condition unit and closed the door. The cold air wafting over Michelle's naked curvaceous and creamy muscular body. "Scorpion Woman will stay unconscious for several more hours...I'll dispose of her when I return from the gala at Mario Vanetti's estate...in the meantime...stay here and guard her well...."Peacock instructed ten of her thugs. She left with another 20 thugs...disguised as waiters and caterers. They made their way towards vehicles...they had adapted to look like the a company hired by Vanetti for the event at his estate.

As the convoy drove out of the gates of Raeburn's own property...the arrogant and overconfident villainess had no idea that they were being watched by Jimmy Kowalski from the driver's seat of his red Dodge Charger that was parked in a side street. "That's got to be that weird lady and her goons heading off to do a job...Good thing I followed that perp... They got to be holding Scorpion Woman inside...I got to help her" resolved Jimmy..as he got out of his car. The rookie cop sprinted across the street as he saw the last vehicle go out of sight and before the electronically controlled gates closed.

Drawing his Glock pistol...and gripping it in both hands...Jimmy moved as fast as he could through the dense vegetation in the yard...hoping to reach the mansion unseen and rescue Scorpion Woman. His rising concern for the Venomous Vixen was matched by his rising arousal...as he remembered their last intimate encounter...and wondered if she was secretly in love with him. The bubble filled with those thoughts was burst as the rookie cop heard the unmistakeable cocking of guns.

Two of the ten thugs who Peacock had ordered to remain at the hideout had spotted him as he emerged from the cover of the overgrown grounds. "Waste him!" snarled one thug as he and the other thug opened fire at Jimmy with their Uzis. Jimmy dove for cover behind a stone water fountain. "So much for the element of surprise" thought Jimmy as he fired back at the two thugs. "Some cop's on the grounds...More could be coming...Get down here!" yelled one thug into a walkie talkie.

Six of the eight thugs inside of the mansion picked up their guns and ran outside...leaving two to guard the bedroom where Scorpion Woman lay stripped to her mask and gloves....helpless...aroused...and unconscious. Or so they thought. On the other side of the locked bedroom door... the Venomous Vixen was stirring. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh….Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Scorpion Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Tingling...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...danger...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh….Where...Who...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Michelle...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her black armoured mask.

The combination of the cool air circulating in the room from the air condition...the clear aphrodisiac paint coating her naked curvaceous and muscular creamy body...the chloroform she had been for--d to inhale for nearly a day in captivity and the lingering effects of the Peacock's Parasol Ray...keeping her trapped in a powerful erotic stupor as images played out in her jaded brain like a never ending movie reel. Michelle saw images of herself in her regular identity...and as Scorpion Woman having sex with Trey and then Jimmy...the images alternating regularly.

Then she heard a voice she knew well. "Mistress...Mistress...You must awaken..." said Stinger the alien artificial intelligence who was linked to the source of Michelle's powers as Scorpion Woman. "S...Stinger?...What...Uuuuuuuh...Where...?" sighed Scorpion Woman trying to focus on his voice. " You are a prisoner Mistress...and the young police officer who saved you...He is here...and he is in danger" replied Stinger. The AI's words caused Michelle to blot out thoughts of Trey and focus on Jimmy.

New images formed in her mind...of the brave rookie cop under fire...outside the mansion...pinned down with eight thugs shooting at him...slowly moving in to surround him. She remembered how Jimmy saved her at a junkyard when she was hurt...hiding her so other police officers would not find, arrest and unmask her. Michelle also remembered how Trey abandoned her...never having the courage to tell her why to her face.

Anger welled up within her mind...until it exploded inside of her with the force of a mental supernova. "NO" cried Scorpion Woman as she raised her right muscular creamy arm and fired an energy bolt from the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger. The bolt went straight up to the ceiling...rupturing a series of overhead waterpipes. Showers of water cascaded from the ceiling...short circuiting the air condition...washing over her naked curvaceous and muscular creamy body...removing the aphrodisiac paint... and purging her mind of the effects of the Parasol Ray.

Seeing water flowing out on to the floor from under the locked door...the two thugs cocked their Uzis and prepared to enter. However the door came flying off its hinges...knocking them both to the floor...now covered with water. They stood up and were terrified to see Scorpion Woman walk out of the flooded bedroom...fully clad in her black armoured leotard, gloves and boots...her blue eyes fixed on them. "Kill..." began one thug.

He never finished his sentence as the Venomous Vixen closed the gap between them in a flash...breaking his right arm with a sharp twist of his right wrist...his Uzi falling to the floor...then silencing him with a left elbow to the middle of his face. In a swift motion...Michelle shoved his body to the floor...flipped over him and drove the ball of her right foot hard into the jaw of the second thug...breaking it and knocking him out at the same time.

Turning her head to the left...Scorpion Woman heard the sound of gunfire coming from outside of the mansion and ran in its direction. Meanwhile...Jimmy Kowalski was now beginning to wonder whether he made the right decision following one of Peacock's henchmen back to his hideout...and whether his own attraction to Scorpion Woman was clouding his judgement...as bullets whizzed through the air...some of them chipping away at the stone fountain he was hiding behind. Popping up...Jimmy fired four shots...killing one thug...and wounding two others...before the other thugs blazed away...forcing him to take cover again.

The rookie cop ejected the spent clip from his pistol and reached into his belt to remove the final clip he had. Knowing Jimmy was running out of ammunition...three of the five thugs who were still standing...fired at the stone fountain to keep the young police officer pinned down...while two of them sought to sneak around to surprise him from his blind side, closer to the mansion. Before they could shoot the unsuspecting rookie cop...a window shattered above their heads...sending glass shards raining down upon them. Their shouts drew Jimmy's attention to their presence.

Turning into a shooter's crouch on his right knee...Jimmy fired and took out both thugs...with single gunshots to their respective chests. He was alerted by the sounds of gunfire but was confused that no bullets were flying in his direction. The cries of the Peacock's men made the rookie cop turn around to find the answer to that question. Scorpion Woman torn through the remaining thugs like a female hurricane...exacting swift and brutal vengeance.

He watched as the Venomous Vixen took them out with a rapid sequence of punches and kicks which sent blood and teeth flying...and he heard the sounds of bones breaking as she took down the three thugs who were waiting to kill him...and took out the two wounded thugs who were already on the ground.

Jimmy was surprised when Scorpion Woman turned around in a swift motion....her long braid of glossy black hair shaped like a scorpion's tail flinging in the air...raised her slender right muscular creamy arm...the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger glowing as she aimed it at him. He saw the anger in her blue eyes which glared at him through the slits of her black armoured mask. Thinking fast, Jimmy realised he had to diffuse the situation.

"Scorpion Woman!...Don't shoot...It's me...Jimmy Kowalski" said the rookie cop as he holstered his gun. The Venomous Vixen kept her eyes on him but did not lower her arm. The glow on her silver Scorpion Ring slowly intensifying. "What are you doing here?!" snapped Michelle. "I came here to save you..." replied Jimmy. "Oh...My hero" quipped Scorpion Woman...keeping her ring trained on the young police officer. "My partner and I found your bike crashed in Warrendale...I was worried these guys had kidnapped you" said Jimmy.

Scorpion Woman made no reply but kept her ring targeted on the young police officer...who to her surprise...started walking towards her...his hands raised in the air. "I'm not here to arrest you...No one knows I'm here...Every one thinks your a criminal..." said Jimmy as he bravely closed the gap between the Venomous Vixen and himself. Michelle felt her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples stiffening under her tight black armoured leotard as Jimmy got closer...and fought to maintain her composure. .

"Really...and...what...What...do you think...Officer?! quipped Michelle...debating in her mind whether to shoot Jimmy or have sex with him. His next words made the choice for her. "I think you're one of the good guys...and you're all about justice...and I want to help" said Jimmy as he stood inches away from her raised right black armoured fist...the silver Scorpion Ring which was glowing on her right middle finger...not knowing what she would do. He was relieved as the Venomous Vixen powered down her ring...lowered her slender right muscular creamy arm and relaxed her stance.

"Are you all right?" asked Jimmy with concern in his voice...placing his right hand on Scorpion Woman's left creamy shoulder. The warmth from the palm of his hand...radiated through her skin...spreading to her huge firm creamy bust...which her tight black armoured leotard strained to contain. "Uuuuuuuh...My Scorpion Nipples...getting...so hard...under my costume...Uuuuuuuh...like the way he touches me...been so long since...I...I..." thought Michelle..as her eyelids became heavy...her temples began to throb...as she felt a warm feeling spread from her huge firm creamy Scorpion Breasts...as her famous big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples became hard and erect...chafing against the interior of her tight black armoured leotard.

Seeing the Venomous Vixen's blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her black armoured mask...and seeing her appear to be increasingly unsteady on her feet...Jimmy withdrew his hand. This had the effect of expelling the lingering effects of the Parasol Ray, chloroform and aphrodisiac spray paint from her body...as her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples...quickly became relaxed...restoring her senses and her strength. "No...Not until I stop the Peacock" replied Michelle bluntly.

"You mean that weird lady in the coloured clothes?...The one whose goons have been doing robberies as covers for stealing chemicals from labs in the city?" asked Jimmy. Scorpion Woman's blue eyes blinked in the slits of her black armoured mask as the rookie cop's words surprised her. This was the same theory she was working in her alter-ego of Detective Michelle Walker. "What do you know about this?" asked Michelle, testing the young police officer.

"Nobody else saw it...because they thought you had a hand in the heists Scorpion Woman...but the labs they hit...were in the same places that they did the robberies...I figured there had to be a connection...when my partner and I found your bike....I thought they jumped you after the last robbery...I acted on a hunch and followed one of them after he got out on bail...and I followed him here to the old Raeburn mansion...The folks who lived here were murdered a few years ago...husband, wife and kid...the wife was a famous biochemist...Doctor Judy Raeburn... I saw some vehicles leave here not too long ago...but I don't know where they were going" replied Jimmy.

As she listened to the rookie cop's explanation...Michelle couldn't help but be impressed by his raw investigative talent and intuition... which reminded her a little about Trey. Feeling her arousal growing in her chest and between her thighs...the Venomous Vixen suppressed it and focused on the matter at hand. "Not bad rookie...but you've overlooked one thing...the Peacock is Judy Raeburn...The only thing she's thinking about is revenge" said Scorpion Woman. "Revenge?...Revenge against who?" asked Jimmy...confused by the Venomous Vixen's words. Her reply shocked him to the core.

"Mario Vanetti" said Scorpion Woman...her blue eyes staring directly at the young police officer through the slits of her black armoured mask. "What??!!" asked Jimmy in disbelief. "You heard me rookie...Peacock...Raeburn believes that Vanetti ordered the hit on her...which killed her family...and she's going to kill him tonight" said Michelle. "Vanetti's got a big party going on at his estate in Woodbridge...Some of the richest people in the city are there...We can't let her kill innocent people" replied Jimmy. "We aren't going to do anything...I'm going to take care of this...alone" replied the Venomous Vixen as she gave him an icy stare with her blue eyes and turned to walk away from him.

Surprised by Scorpion Woman's reaction...Jimmy reached to grab her left wrist with his right hand. Before he could the Venomous Vixen whirled round in single motion...extending her long creamy muscular right leg. "Uhhhh!!" groaned Jimmy as he felt the ball of her right foot driven hard into his gut with the force of a battering ram...sending him sprawling along the ground. The rookie cop was still recovering from that blow...when he saw a brilliant flash of light...and was surprised to see the Scorpion Cycle emerge from it...under its own power.

To be continued.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:28 pm