Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:15 pm

Golden Panther in the Doctor's Patients 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Golden Panther in the Doctor's Patients 2
Golden Panther in Doctor's Patients 2
Glade City, Florida
USA 1930
11.30 pm

GOLDEN PANTHER...celebrated crime fighter and champion of justice of Glade City...was once again in a grim predicament...having once again underestimated the intentions of her criminal opponents. Moments earlier...she had been leaving the law office where she worked as secretary JENNY JONES...with her boss District Attorney GRANT TAYLOR...who she was secretly in love with...but who was infatuated with her as Golden Panther.

They were confronted by gun-toting thugs who worked for the mysterious crime kingpin called the BIG BOSS...in what appeared to be an attempt to kidnap Grant who had been prosecuting several felons...all of whom worked for the Big Boss.
The thugs let Jenny go...and she used the opportunity to change into her sexy super-powered alter-ego. She returned to save the handsome lawyer...only to realise much too late that she was the real target of the thugs.

Her head reeling with dizziness from her huge firm golden tanned breasts being beaten with a blackjack and groped by the thugs...the Top Heavy Heroine was trapped in the backseat of the thugs' Cadillac...with one of them holding a gun to the head of the unconscious Grant Taylor...and his cohorts demanding her cooperation. Jenny had no choice but to obey them.

"You've got me at a disadvantage..I can't let you hurt Grant..I'll do whatever you want me to do.." conceded Golden Panther as the tension oozed out of the muscles of her voluptuous golden tanned body. "That's great...First..take off your bra...Let's see em boobs.." sneered the thug who had Grant at gunpoint.

Without hesitation... Golden Panther reached behind her back and untied the tiny straps of her string brown leather bra. The huge firm golden tanned mounds of her broad chest...were exposed in all their naked glory to the thugs as she let her tiny top drop to the floor of the car. "No sudden moves bimbo" ordered the thug holding the gun to Grant's head.

Golden Panther pressed the palms of her hands on the plush leather seat in the rear of the Cadillac...the balls of her erotic bare golden tanned feet resting flat on the floor within the restricted space...her naked enormous firm golden tanned breasts rising and falling slowly...as she waited for whatever the thugs had planned next for her.

Jenny did not have long to wait. Looking to her left...she saw the thug sitting closest to her pull a thick wad of cotton wool and a dark brown bottle out from under his jacket. Her blue eyes widened in the slits of her thin pointy tipped brown leather mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of golden hair as the thug uncapped the bottle...and poured a clear liquid from the bottle into the middle of the thick cotton pad.

"Oh my God!...That smell!...I know what that is!...It's CHLOROFORM!...What are you fiends going to do to me?" cried Golden Panther with alarm. "That's right you big breasted bimbo!...But it's specially made for you by the DOCTOR...it's got a super sex stimulant that'll turn on a herd of rhinos...You're going to let us rub it all over them oversized boobs and tits of yours...and you're not going to do a thing about it...or your boyfriend gets it" sneered the thug holding the gun to Grant's head.

"The space inside this car is too small for me to move...Once you put chloroform on my Panther Breasts...and make sure enough is on my Panther Nipples...I will get very weak and very sleepy...being this close to Grant is arousing me...I will be unconscious for hours and totally helpless" admitted Jenny...her naked enormous firm golden tanned breasts heaving rapidly up and down.

As she uttered her unwise and untimely confessed...the thug sitting next to her...immediately began to rub the cotton pad all over her naked awesome golden tanned rack...making sure to concentrate his efforts particularly on the summits of Jenny's enhanced bust.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY PANTHER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...RUB THE CHLOROFORM ON THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...THEY ARE BECOMING...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE NOT KIDDING ABOUT THE APHRODISIAC MIXED IN IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TURNING ME ON...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TAMING ME...SO WEAK...SO SLEEPY" moaned Jenny as her head bobbed up and down between her naked huge firm golden tanned breasts...as her big bronze nipples became hard, erect and bullet shaped.

Golden Panther kept her word and made no effort to stop her chest from getting a free chloroform massage. Seeing the growing hardness and erectness of her big bronze nipples...the thug holding the gun to Grant's head remembered the instructions that he had been given. "Ain't so super strong now are you?" he asked rhetorically. "NO...UUUUUUUUH
...MY PANTHER BREASTS...ARE THE SOURCE OF MY SUPER POWERS...IF THEY ARE AROUSED...ESPECIALLY MY PANTHER NIPPLES...I LOSE MY PANTHER STRENGTH" confessed Jenny.

"I hear that once them big tits o yours get hard...You got to tell the truth" said the thug. "UUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUH
...THAT'S RIGHT...UUUUUUUUUH...ASK ME ANYTHING" blurted the Top Heavy Heroine. "You got a thing for the lawyer here right?" asked the thug rhetorically. "UUUUUH...YES...I'M ATTRACTED TO GRANT...AS YOUR FRIEND RUBS THE CHLOROFORM OVER MY PANTHER BREASTS...I'M WISHING HIS HANDS WERE TOUCHING THEM...WANT HIM TO PLAY WITH MY PANTHER NIPPLES TOO...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH" confessed Jenny.

"We don't want you waking up anytime soon bimbo...Tell us how to really put your lights out" ordered the thug. "UUUUH
...DON'T WANT TO...BUT HAVE TO TELL YOU...TAKE THAT CHLOROFORM...SLIP IT UNDER MY G-STRING...RUB IT ON MY PANTHER CLITORIS...I CANNOT RESIST THAT...YOU CRIMINALS HAVE MADE THE MISTAKE OF ONLY FOCUSING ON MY PANTHER BREASTS AND NIPPLES...BUT IF YOU MAKE ME CUM...ONCE MY PANTHER NIPPLES ARE HARD...I WILL BE KNOCKED OUT FOR A LONG TIME" confessed Jenny...as her naked huge firm golden tanned breasts gleamed with a hazy aura of chloroform...her big bronze nipples...glossy hard and erect like towers.

"You heard the super bimbo...Chloroform her in the cunt!" sneered the thug to his cohort with the chloroform pad. This thug wasted no time in slipped the drug-soaked cotton under the middle of helpless heroine's brown leather G-string and began rubbing it vigorously up and down between her wide open huge golden tanned thighs. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING RUBBED ON MY PANTHER CLITORIS..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...FIRST TIME IT'S EVER HAPPENED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO HOT...SO HELPLESS" moaned Jenny.

Golden Panther threw her head back...pressed the palms of her hands flat on the back seat... opened her long muscular golden tanned legs wider...her erotic bare golden tanned feet rising on their balls...as she allowed herself to be chloroformed in her virgin sex.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME WET... UUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BRINGING OUT..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SECRET SEXUAL FANTASIES...ABOUT GRANT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T HOLD ON...GOING TO...GOT ...TO...UH..UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Golden Panther as she was brought to an overwhelming orgasm...her cum mixing with the aphrodisiac-laced anaesthetic.

Golden Panther's feline strength abandoned her within a matter of seconds. Jenny's blue eyes rolled up in the slits of her thin pointy tipped brown leather mask as she collapsed on her back atop the leather seat in the rear of the Cadillac.

Her muscular golden tanned arms fell limp on either side of her curvy upper torso. Her long muscular golden tanned legs flailed briefly in the air before collapsing on the top of the leather seat. Jenny stretched out her right long muscular golden tanned leg along the length of the back seat...the sexy toes of her erotic right bare golden tanned foot touching the left rear door handle.

Her left long muscular golden tanned leg crossing over her right long muscular golden tanned leg. Her erotic left golden tanned bare foot resting against her huge right golden tanned thigh. "Let's get going..The super broad ain't gonna cause us no trouble.." said the thug who was holding the unconscious Grant Taylor at gunpoint to the driver.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...No need..to worry boys..No need to tie me up...My Panther Nipples can't handle chloroform...the aphrodisiac it's mixed with...will keep me thinking...about having sex with Grant...They will stay hard for hours...plus you made me cum...Chloroform...mixing with my cum...is making me....very...very...sleepy..."confessed Golden Panther the car's engine tumbled to life.

"Just relax an enjoy the ride you dumb dame.." sneered the thug with the chloroform-soaked pad. ..as he continued to rub the powerful sleep/sex drug on to Jenny's enhanced enormous firm naked golden tanned bust...polishing her big puffy hard and erect bronze nipples with generous strokes of the drug-soaked cotton pad.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Grant...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Help...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Criminals are drugging my Panther Breasts...my Panther Nipples...my Panther Cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...can't save you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh…" moaned Jenny as the thug drugged her enormous firm golden tanned bust even more.

Placing the chloroform soaked pad snugly between the massive firm golden tanned mounds of the Top Heavy Heroine...the thug spread her long muscular golden tanned legs wide open...pulled her brown leather G-string down to her knees...exposing her bronze cunt...shaped like a camel toe in the middle of her thick lush golden pubic bush between her huge firm golden tanned thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...My Panther Cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...being fingered...never happened to me before...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..too weak...too sexy...too sleepy...to fight back...going to...going to...Uh..Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uh..Uuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uh..Uuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Golden Panther as she was for--d to cum three times in quick succession. Her blue eyes rolled up in the slits of her thin pointy tipped brown leather mask...her head rolled against her right shoulder...the tension evaporated from the muscles of her voluptuous golden tanned body...and she blacked out.

Some time later..Grant Taylor groaned as he regained consciousness. He soon became aware that he was seated in a chair..his hands tied behind his back. However as his vision cleared..
the attorney realised that he was not alone. Lying flat on her back on a nearby couch..all her
skimpy garments removed except for her mask..lay the beauteous Golden Panther.

Grant was mesmerised by the gentle rise and fall of the huge firm golden tanned...her washboard abdomen and the neatly trimmed patch of golden pubic hair between her powerful thighs as she slept in a drug induced stupor. "Amazing isn't she..." said a man's voice. Grant turned to see a middle-aged blonde haired man in a white suit approaching the unconscious heroine.

"Doctor Victor Neuman!..You..You're on the payroll of the Big Boss..What's going on?!..What have you done to Golden Panther?!" yelled the lawyer. "Very astute observation counselor.. You are here as part of my employer's plan..and as for your foolish female friend..I merely used her own weakness against her...to knock her unconscious..and bring her here to perform a unique experiment on her..one that will astound you.." gloated Dr Newman as he walked over to the couch where the helpless heroine lay.

"Golden Panther..Can you hear me?!" asked Neuman as he caressed her hard and erect big bronze nipples with the fingers of his right hand. "Uuuuuuh...Where..where..am..I?...My Panther Breasts..They've never felt..so..sleepy..Oooooh..a man..is touching my Panther Nipples..that keeps me..weak..Grant…must save Grant..but..I've fallen..into..a..trap..set by..Big Boss...to capture me..." cooed the Top Heavy Heroine.

The attorney became angry. "You twisted fiend!..Get your hands off Golden Panther!!" yelled Grant as he struggled to break his ropes without success. "Grant?...Is..that..you..?...Uuuuh...Help..." cooed the sleepy superwoman as her blue eyes started to flutter in the slits of her mask as she tried to regain consciousness.

Dr Neuman poured an ample amount of chloroform from a dark brown glass bottle into a thick cotton pad and started to rub it on to Golden Panther's big puffy hard and erect bronze nipples again. "No..Uuuuuuh..Not more chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...on my Panther Nipples again...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Not fair...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...not being given a chance...to recover...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Golden Panther who was powerless to protect herself.

"Observe very carefully Mr Taylor...your precious Golden Panther is weaker than a kitten...once..a man..touches her big breasts...Is that not so my dear?" sneered Neuman. "Uuuuuuuh..Yes...I..can't resist..ether..especially on my Panther Breasts..You..you are..arousing ..me... have no resistance to sex.....I..I'm getting..so tired...the more you drug me in my Panther Nipples..the weaker I become..can't save Grant...or bring you..to justice..." replied the busty crimefighter in a sleepy voice.

"Leave her alone!" yelled Grant. "Uuuuuuuh...I..I'm so tired...must not sleep..but..I..can't fight back..." moaned Golden Panther. "Is it not true that when a man touches your nipples...you must obey him?" asked Neuman. "Uuuuuh..Yes...Doctor..." confessed the tired Top Heavy Heroine. "Then is there something..you want to tell Mr Taylor...?" asked Newman rhetorically...as he continued to drug Golden Panther in her big puffy hard and erect bronze nipples.

"Yes..Panther Nipples..too hard..drugged by chloroform..must tell all..I..I..love Grant Taylor..When...I'm not fighting crime...I..I'm his secretary..Jenny Jones.. " confessed the helpless heroine as she wiggled helplessly on the couch in front of him. "I..I can't believe it!" gasped Grant in shock but the sincerity in the helpless heroine's confession convinced him she was telling the truth. "Now listen to me Golden Panther..Hear the voice of the man you love...I am Grant Taylor.."said Doctor Neuman as he started to stroke Jenny's nipples in a circular fashion with his cotton pad..making her incredible nipples and areolas hard and shiny with chloroform.

"Yes...Grant..." replied Golden Panther. "Tell me how to weaken you further..strip you of all your powers!" commanded Doctor Neuman as he applied more ether to Jenny's enormous firm golden tanned breasts. "Will lose my powers..once I climax...you must..arouse me in..my Panther Cunt...until I cum." confessed Jenny. Neuman keep rubbing the chloroform soaked cotton pad over Golden Panther's awesome chest with his right hand..while the index and middle fingers of his left hand rapidly fondled her shiny bronze clitoris...moulding it into a camel toe between her huge golden tanned thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh..That's making me get..sleepier..and sleepier..Don't want to fight crime..so aroused...so weak...so sleepy...so helpless...going to be tamed...can't hold on" moaned Golden Panther...her blue eyes starting to close in the slits of her thin pointy tipped brown leather mask.

"There is no hope for you now Golden Panther..You know you're getting weaker and sleepier..You know that you must become unconscious..and will awaken..as my slave!" gloated Neuman as he vigorously stroked Jenny's clit and rubbed more ether on to her rock hard nipples to finish her off.

All of this was too much for Grant Taylor to absorb all at once. His mild mannered secretary was secretly the sole and sexiest super heroine in Glade City..fighting crime right under his nose...and had feelings for him. He knew that Golden Panther would have a lot to explain to him later..but right now...he needed her conscious and strong to get them out of this dire predicament which they were in.

"Jenny!..Listen to me!..You have to snap out of this!..Only you can save us both as Golden Panther!..I thought I was in love with her...but I did'nt know who she was..until today...I didn't know that Glade City's champion of justice was my best friend..my partner...a woman..I've been growing more attracted to..a woman..I've been falling in love with...I love you Jenny!" yelled Grant.

"Too late Mr Taylor!..I am the most scientific mind in Glade City..that's why the Big Boss hired me to capture Golden Panther a few weeks ago...drug her into confessing her secrets and forcing her to stay out of his men's way as they commit crime...using her misplaced infatuation with you against her...Once the broad is aroused enough..I'll have her dispose of you for good...then we'll arrange a suitable ending for her!" gloated Dr Neuman as his left hand rubbed the space between Golden Panther's wide open golden tanned thighs...believing her to have been subdued

Suddenly..those huge thighs closed..crushing his hand between them. "Not likely Dr Neuman!..Nobody hurts the man I love!" declared the Golden Panther as Grant's words did the trick of snapping her out of the erotic mind control of Dr Neuman.

"Help!..Help!" blurted the doctor before Jenny drove her right fist into his jaw knocking him senseless. Grant watched in awe and arousal as Golden Panther leapt off the couch as the four armed goons she had faced earlier came charging through the door. Grant smiled as he watched his heroine girlfriend..her strength renewed..dispatch them easily with an assortment of punches and kicks.

After putting her skimpy brown leather bra and G-string back on..Golden Panther snapped Grant Taylor's ropes..freeing him. The handsome attorney stood up and looked into the blue eyes of the voluptuous vigilante which stared back at him through the slits of the brown leather mask which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face.

"I'm sorry I kept this secret from you Grant..I wanted to keep you safe from the criminals of Glade City...Dr Neuman had outwitted me...used my weakness to sex to defeat me..." said Jenny apologetically. "Well you were able to save us Jenny...and I want you to keep fighting crime as Golden Panther..God knows that Glader City needs her..and I need her..and you..in
my life.." said Grant as he closed the gap between them..gently kissing the heroine on her full red lips.

"Oh Grant..." sighed Golden Panther in joy and relief...rising on the balls of her erotic bare golden tanned feet...wrapping her muscular golden tanned arms around his neck...as they kissed on the lips.

"But right now..I think it's time we gave the Doctor a dose of his own medicine..." said Grant as their lips parted. "I couldn't agree more Grant...I have an idea" replied Jenny as she looked at Neuman's medical bag.

One week later.
Office of DA Grant Taylor.
4 pm.

Grant and Jenny returned to the office after a successful afternoon session in court. Doctor Neuman Newman was convicted of attempting to kidnap Grant and credit for the collar was given to Golden Panther. Newman's only recollection of events was kidnapping Grant but being thwarted by the broad-chested heroine. He remembered nothing else.

"I have to hand it to you Jenny...Using Neuman's own mind control drugs against him was a stroke of genius...he couldn't remember anything about what happened...especially about you being Golden Panther" said Grant as he closed the door behind them. Jenny was once again in her drab secretary attire and persona.

"That and the fact that the thugs he hired were just all muscle...none of them were present when he had you drugged as Golden Panther...so your secret is safe..." continued Grant with a smile.

"I know now that it is..safe with you..." said Jenny as she walked up to him and placed her hands on his chest.

"The Big Boss is still out there...and this setback isn't going to stop him from trying to overrun this city with crime..." said Grant. He then noticed a distant look in Jenny's blue eyes behind her glasses. "There's trouble Grant!..I can sense that crime is on the move in Glade City...I've got to change into Golden Panther and stop it.." said the young secretary. "Be careful darling...especially if those criminals have ether..." cautioned Grant.

"Don't worry Grant...The crooks can knock me out...They know my Panther Breasts have a weakness for sex and chloroform...but they will never defeat me...because I have you now" replied Jenny as she kissed him on the lips. Grant smiled as his girlfriend took off in a blur of motion..changing into her sexy, super-powered alter-ego of Golden Panther as she raced off to battle the criminal elements of Glade City.

END.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:36 am
Faithful Assistant

Post Re: Golden Panther in the Doctor's Patients 2
The evening before the big trial, Grant receives an unmarked envelope. The contents of the envelope explain why Jenny had missed worked that day.

Attachments:
Golden Panther Ransom.jpg
Golden Panther Ransom.jpg [ 80.68 KiB | Viewed 5111 times ]

http://angelic-kitten-art.deviantart.com/
http://guests.hipcomix.com/gallery2/mai ... emId=11292
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:36 pm
Megalomaniac

Post Re: Golden Panther in the Doctor's Patients 2
Kitten,

Thanks so much for the picture of Golden Panther.

Got any more?

BC

Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:52 pm