Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:04 am

Golden Panther in the Doctor's Patients 
Megalomaniac

Post Golden Panther in the Doctor's Patients
Here's another reboot.

BC

Golden Panther in The Doctor's Patients
Glade City, Florida
USA. 1930.
11 pm

District Attorney GRANT TAYLOR Taylor and his secretary JENNY JONES Jones were leaving office for the day. For Grant..it had been a frustrating one. All of his cases in the court earlier in the day had fallen through due to numerous technicalities. Key evidence went missing.. and crucial witnesses changed their testimony at the last minute. 

This was coupled with the futile efforts of the city's underpowered police force to bring henchmen of the mysterious shady kingpin known as BIG BOSS to justice. "I just don't understand it Miss Jones...this new wave of criminal activity...my cases falling to pieces in front of the court...and the disappearance of the GOLDEN PANTHER...I just can't put my finger on it..it just seems there's a connection here.." said the handsome attorney as his mind flashed briefly upon the champion of justice in this crime-infested metropolis.

In his mind's eye...Grant could see her. Standing about 6"4' tall...with a golden tanned voluptuous and muscular body that is curvaceous and muscular. Her long golden mane of hair..stretching to the middle of her exposed back. Her attire consisting of a skimpy string brown leather bra...that barely covered her enormous firm golden tanned breasts ... a brown leather G-string  barely covering the space between her massive golden tanned thighs. underwear...thin brown leather bands just above her smooth round ankles..and a thin pointy -tipped brown leather mask covering the upper part of her face. Her hands were strong with slender fingers with glossy golden claw-like fingernails. Her golden tanned feet were bare. and erotic to the eye...with sexy toes that had glossy golden claw-like toenails.

She wore thin bands just above her ankles..and a mask covering the upper part of her face. Golden Panther had the strength of 30 men...feline speed and agilities...heightened senses of sight and hearing.

The 20 year old secretary..wearing a plain blue blouse and skirt..her blonde hair tied above her head..pointy tipped glasses on her face made no reply to her boss' statement.
He had no idea that Jenny had a secret.

Before they could reach Grant's car...the sounds of pistols cocking caught their attention. "No false moves Mr Big Shot lawyer..or I pump this broad full o lead!" snarled a pistol-wielding hoodlum.

"Oh my...Grant.." gasped Jenny in shock as she felt the pistol's muzzle pressed against the middle of her back. Another thug stepped in front of them and aimed his gun at Jenny's blue eyes. "All right...You gentlemen obviously have a beef with me...I'll stay with you as your prisoner..but let Miss Jones go free..." said Grant.

"Deal..Now get lost toots!" snarled the thug standing in front of them. "Y..Y..Yes sir...I'm leaving..now.. Please..
don't hurt me..."pleaded Jenny as she turned and ran away down a darkened alley.

The gun-toting thugs thought nothing about dowdily attired secretary as she ran away...believing there was nothing she could do.

As she ran..Jenny heard Grant groan in pain as the thugs knocked him out with a pistol butt to the back of his head.
However Jenny Jones was not running away. "Those criminals are clearly working for the Big Boss. God only knows what they have in store for Grant Taylor...For the last couple weeks I've little choice to lay low..since I fell into a trap ..got knocked out and was for--d me to reveal my secret..but I can't do it any longer with Grant in peril” she resolved

“By letting Jenny Jones escape..They've given me the perfect chance to get out of these dowdy clothes and into action as...the GOLDEN PANTHER..!" declared Jenny with a smile..running faster and faster as she ,made her amazing transformation into her sexy scantily clad super powered alter-ego.

Moments later..a tinted cadillac bearing the thugs and their hostage Grant Taylor was halted in its tracks as Golden Panther alighted in front of it...landing on the balls of her erotic bare golden tanned feet...her sexy toes with golden claw like toenails evenly splayed on the asphalt surface of the road.

Four thugs gawked at her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body...before exiting their vehicle to confront her. it..determined to subdue her. "Good evening gentlemen
..Is this a private party or can anyone join in?!” asked Golden Panther.

“It’s the Golden Panther Broad!...Get her!” snarled one thug. “..Oh..I'm so glad that you don't mind me interrupting the festivities!" replied Jenny.

Bounding forward..her awesome firm golden tanned bust bobbing sexily...barely contained by her tiny string brown leather bra...Golden Panther sent this thug flying over the rolling along the street with a right hook to the jaw.

Flexing her huge golden tanned thighs...Jenny leapt over the hood of the car. She drove the ball of her erotic left bare golden tanned foot into the jaw of another thug before he could pull out his gun.

"If you were literate enough to read the newspaper and understand the laws of Glade City..You would know that kidnapping a district attorney is a big no-no..!" quipped the Top Heavy Heroine.

Flexing her huge golden tanned thighs...she leapt again. This time driving the ball of her erotic right golden tanned bare foot into the gut of another thug...making him double over in pain.

"And if you kept up to date with the news..you would know that there's nothing you can possibly do to stop me from bringing you to justice!" quipped Golden Panther.

Another thug came charging at her but...she easily floored him with a devastating left hook to the jaw. "You see what I mean!..You thugs are no match for my super strength and speed!..Golden Panther wins once again!..Now I'll rescure Grant and turn you over to the authorities!" boasted Jenny.

She felt aroused to be back in action... confident she would rescue Grant and thwart what was obviously a scheme by the Big Boss to kidnap Grant...who she was secretly infatuated with.

But as she her lengthy speech..the Top Heavy Heroine heard the sound of heavy footfalls approaching her and turned in the direction of the sound.

Jenny's blue eyes widened in alarm in the slits of her thin pointy tipped brown mask...as she saw another thug was closing in on her.

Her muscular golden tanned arms were wide open...her long muscular legs were spread wide apart below her wide curvy waist...and her enormous firm golden tanned bust was open.

"Not fore ya take a pickle in em oversized hooters o yours..ya stupid masked bimbo!" snarled the thug. "They're called Panther Breasts!..That's the proper description for them!" quipped Golden Panther...as she prepared to dispatch this thug.

However the Top Heavy Heroine allowed her overconfidence to get the better of her and she was slow to act. The thug wasn’t as he quickly...pulled a blackjack out from under his jacket with his right hand.

He raised it above his head and with a mighty heave...brought a blackjack crashing down on his intended targets before Sexy Scantily Clad Superwoman could use her super powers to stop him.

“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH” groaned Jenny...throwing her head back...raising her golden tanned muscular arms up to the sky...rising on the balls of her erotic bare golden tanned feet as her enormous firm golden tanned breasts shuddered under the thunderous force of the blow.

Stunned by the first attack..Golden Panther willingly allowed the thug to pummel her..once..twice..three times..in her chest..without defending herself. "Uuuuuuuuuuunh..Panther Breasts..hurt..feel...so dizzy from the pain..you really..hurt me..." confessed Jenny as she staggered from side to side.
Just then..the left rear door of the cadillac opened and another thug jumped Golden Panther from behind. " A man’s hands grabbing my Panther Breasts!..Uuuuuuh!!..that makes me feel..so weak...Uuuuuuuuh...can’t get free..have to get free..save Grant from the criminals!" blurted the Top Heavy Heroine as she was dragged..her muscular golden tanned arms and long muscular golden tanned legs flailing helplessly in the air as she was pulled into the back of the car.

Golden Panther was tossed roughly on to the back seat of the car..landing on her well rounded buttocks. Pressing the palms of her hands against the leather surface..she was about to launch her counter attack..when she heard the cocking sound of a gun.

Jenny's blue eyes widened with shock in the slits of her mask as she looked up to see a thug holding a gun to the left temple of District Attorney Grant Taylor..who was out cold.

"Grant!..What have you done to him?!" cried Golden Panther with concern evident in her voice. "Nothing yet...but if ya want ta save yer boyfriend...Ya gotta do what we say!" snarled the thug who had hauled her inside the car.

Golden Panther stared grimly at her two opponents..and her beloved Grant who was at their mercy. “All right...I’ll do whatever you want” said Jenny as she made her fateful decision.

To be continued.

Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:49 am