Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:10 pm

Samba in Fury in the Favelas 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba in Fury in the Favelas
Did a reboot of this old story.

BC

Samba in Fury in the Favelas

Rio de Janeiro
Brazil 1990
8 pm

RITA COLLOR looked up from behind the mountains of paper work on her desk when she heard a knock on the door of her lawyer’s office. At the doorway..a handsome man with jet black hair and dressed in a dapper blue business suit and black leather shoes was standing there.

“All right Rita…That’s enough work for one day…” said businessman JUAN GOMES to Brazil’s top legal prosecutor. “I am sorry Juan…but I am afraid that I will once again have to decline your dinner invitation…” replied Rita.

Juan sighed as he looked at her baggy conservative white blouse..raven tresses tied in a thick bun and the large glasses on her face.

“But you work too hard..as a lawyer..and as a senator in the Brazilian Legislature..surely you can afford to take a little time for yourself…a little time for us..so we can spend some time together..outside of our regular duties…” offered Juan with a gleaming white smile which complimented his brown eyes and made the 30-year old attorney/senator feel warmth in her chest and between her thighs.

Rita pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind. “I am truly sorry Juan…as pleasant as your offer sounds…I cannot make it for dinner tonight..something very important has come up…” Rita said firmly but politely.

She saw a brief flash of disappointment across the businessman’s face before he spoke. “As the lady wishes…but if you know my business reputation..Juan Gomes always gets his way…I shall call again..maybe then..the timing will be more appropriate”said Juan with a bow as he turned and walked out of Rita’s office. From her window..Rita watched as Juan climbed into the back of a black Rolls Royce limo and was driven away.

With the businessman gone…Rita Collor closed the door and windows of her office. “Juan has been trying to ask me out on a date for weeks...It’s not normal that the wealthiest and most eligible bachelor in Rio is trying to woo me...but my responsibilities come first.. the reports of street children who have gone missing in the favelas...the inner slums of Rio..the police do not consider them a priority…as a lawyer and a senator..I have done as much as I can do...It’s time I intervent but in a different way to save those children” resolved the lady lawyer.. as she unbuttoned the top of her blouse to

In doing so...Rita revealed a gold Amerindian amulet which hung around her neck. She focused her thoughts on the amulet. An aura surrounded her body.

She grew in size from a mere five feet two inches...to a towering eight feet in height.

Rita’s dull black hair loosened from its bun...becoming long and glossy...cascading from the top of her head to her shoulders.

Her dowdy attire disappeared...her body becoming voluptuous and muscular...gleaming copper in colour. Her breasts became enormous and firm...and were encased in a breastplate made of pure gold.

A golden belt adorned her expansive curvy waist...gold bracelets adorned her wrists...golden hoop earrings hung from each of her earlobes.

The space between her massive gleaming copper thighs was barely garbed by a tiny emerald green panty.

Her blue eyes..with green mascara on her eyelids sparkled with determination. Her hands were strong with slender fingers. Her feet were large...erotic and bare with ten sexy toes. Her fingernails and toenails were short...clear and glossy.

The legislator Rita Collor had transformed into the celebrated Brazilian Superwoman known as SAMBA...thanks to the ancient magic in the amulet...she had since she was a young girl.

"Ahhh..it feels good to be out of the confining attire of Rita Collor and into the more comfortable.. crime fighting garb of Samba.. Now having shed my clothes…I must continue my investigations.. to find the criminals responsible for the missing street children.. and ensure that they are brought to justice!!” declared the Buxom Brazilian as she stood in heroic pose.

Her hands on her wide curvy waist..her long muscular gleaming copper legs spread slightly apart and her massive firm gleaming copper bust pushed forward….her erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the floor.

Having made her change and resolution.. Samba strolled towards a nearby wall. Touching a statue on a nearby bookshelf..she opened a secret passageway that led to the rooftop of the building where Rita Collor’s office was located. Flexing her mighty thighs once she reached the roof…Samba soared away into the sky and over the skyline of Rio de Janiero.

The fading sunlight caused her gold breastplat belt and bracelets to glisten and the cool twilight winds blew past her muscular form and through her long black tresses.

One hour later…the Top Heavy Heroine of Brazil was flying over the favelas of Pepino in the south-western part of the city. The area one of the poorest in the city…was filled by small wooden shacks and decaying concrete buildings.. and long known for being a hotspot for criminal activity.

Samba spotted her destination as she descended over the galvanized rooftops of the favelas. “My sources have informed me that there is regular activity taking place in that old factory..almost every night..and children have been seen going in and out of it…This is as good a place as any to begin!” resolved Rita. As she landed in front of the factory on the balls of her erotic bare gleaming copper bare feet.. her arrival startled a group of six thugs who were standing guard outside.

“Where are the street children that you criminal fiends have abducted?!” demanded Samba as she assumed her trademark pose. Hands on her wide hips..long muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart and her ample chest pushed forward in confidence.

“Who you are senora?!..You not suppose to know that!...I not understand what you say..” remarked one thug who was as baffled by the heroine’s words as he was mesmerized by her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body and her flimsy attire.

“The boss man will kill us if the police find out about the operation..Kill her!!” growled another thug. “You gentlemen are certainly welcome to try..” quipped Samba as she clapped her hands together…in front of the criminals as they charged towards her.

The first thug to attack was sent flying backwards through the air as the ball of the Busty Brazilian Bombshell’s erotic bare left gleaming copper foot hit him squarely in the gut. Dancing towards her foes to a capoeira beat in her head…Samba sent another two knife-wielding thugs sprawling along the ground with a wide of her long muscular gleaming copper right leg.

Dodging the wild swings of another thug with a wooden club…the Superwoman of Brazil blocked one strike with her left bracelet and countered with a right fist to the jaw..which sent this thug to the ground as well.

Grabbing the shirt collar of a lunging thug…Samba used his momentum to hurl him against a nearby wall. He groaned in pain as he slumped to the ground and passed out. The leader of the thugs..seeing the fighting prowess of the heroine..retreated into the factory.

“Surrender now criminal..Tell me where the missing street children are!” declared the Curvaceous Capoeira Crime Fighter as she pursued him inside. Clouds of steam filled the interior of the factory making visibility extremely difficult for Samba.

Little did she suspect that her foe was not trying to escape…and that the tide of the battle had now turned clearly against her. From out of nowhere..a thick bar of soap was sent sliding along the stone floor of the old factory..directly into the path of the oncoming heroine. The ball of her bare, erotic gleaming copper right foot made contact with the top of the soap..with the expected result. “Ohhhh!!!...I am falling…someone has slid a bar of soap into my path!!..but I shall not be defeated!!” cried Samba..her gleaming copper muscular arms and long muscular gleaming copper legs flailing in the air as she tried to find something solid to stop her fall.

The Superwoman of Brazil was unable to and landed squarely into an old ceramic bathtub. She landed into the water inside the tub which was clearly too large to fit the her voluptuous and muscular eight foot body.

Samba’s gleaming copper muscular arms and long muscular copper legs dangled helplessly over the sides. However it was then that the resourcefulness of her criminal adversaries became apparent in a manner which she did not expect.

“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WHAT MANNER OF TREACHERY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH..THIS IS NO ORDINARY WATER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SOME KIND OF CHEMICAL CONCOCTION….ACID...MIXED WITH EXTRACT FROM THE COCA PLANT...PENETRATING MY BREAST PLATE…
...SOAKING THROUGH MY UNDERWEAR...UUUUUUUUUUUNH
...MY NIPPLES...BECOMING...HAAAAAAAAAARD...RUBBING AGAINST THE INTERIOR OF MY BREAST PLATE...UUUUUUUH
...I AM BECOMING SLEEPY...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH” confessed Samba who for all her powers..could not bring herself to lift herself out of the chemical filled bathtub that she had fallen into.

The thug leader who she had been pursuing..a seasoned felon named DIAZ.came and stood over the helpless Superwoman of Brazil. “I see that you have taken a liking to our special product..Eh senora Samba?!” gloated Diaz. “UUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUNH… I HAVE FALLEN INTO YOUR CLEVER TRAP CRIMINAL… MY BREASTS AND GENTITAL ARE BEING SUBDUE BY YOUR DRUG...MY VIRGIN NIPPLES HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HARD...MY VAGINA FEELS LIKE IT IS ON FIRE...SO AROUSED...CANNOT THINK...ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT SEX...THAT WEAKENS ME ” moaned Samba.

Her head resting against the top of the bathub. Her blue eyes fluttering as she tried desperately to stay awake. “That’s right Samba!..You’ve been interferring in our business once too many..”snarled Diaz as she walked up to the top of the bathtub where the heroine’s head was resting.

“Never felt..so weak..so tired..in all my career…thoughts of..men…thoughts of businessman Juan Gomes…in my head…want him..to touch..my breasts..make them his…I..I cannot believe..I..am..telling..you..a criminal..all of this…but..for some reason..I cannot explain…drug..is also acting..as some kind of..sexual…truth serum…I must tell..the truth…” cooed the sleepy capoeira crimefighter.

Her gleaming copper muscular arms and long muscular gleaming copper legs limp outside of the bathtub..while the sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet...twitched in response to the erotic stimuli created by the chemical solution.

“Oooooooooh...Thoughts of Juan..in my head.. cannot think about disappearance of..street children… thoughTs of..sex..sleep..too powerful…will be unconscious..for hours..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..” moaned Samba as her blue eyes closed and her head rolled against her right shoulder as she blacked out.

“Sleep deep senora..No one will save you now!” gloated Diaz as he pulled out his cell phone to make a call.

Eight hours later

“Uuunnnhhhhh…” sighed the Superwoman of Brazil as she regained consciousness. As her senses returned…the heroine became aware of a few things. She was lying spread eagled on her back atop a flat metal surface…her gold breast plate had been removed while she was out…exposing the large copper mounds of her broad chest..she was chained by her ankles and wrists to the metal surface..and most disturbingly of all..a familiar face was standing over her.

“Juan?!..Juan Gomes?!” gasped Samba in shock as she stared into the face of a man she thought was romantically interested in her in her alter ego of Rita Collor.

“Yes…I am honoured that you know who I am Samba…I have been wanting to meet you..ever since you apprehended some of my associates..and shut down our drug operations…I thought you were unstoppable..but thanks to the cunning of my associate Diaz…I know how easy it is to capture you…” gloated the criminal businessman.

“You monster!!...Where are the street children that you kidnapped?! snarled the curvaceous capoeira crime fighter...flexing her arms and legs as she tried to break her bonds. Two thugs stepped forward on either side of the captive heroine..each armed with spray bottles..which they fired at the exposed twin peaks of her chest.

“Uunnuuhhhhhh!!!!!...Not my big breasts!!!...My ipples…getting…being drugged again...Uuuuuuuuh...sleepy..so sleepy..” cooed Rita as her thick dark brown nipples and areolas were bathed once more in the coca/acid solution. Her shapely body went limp atop the table…her blue eyes barely open as the chemical solution quickly quelled her brief resistance…leaving her barely conscious on the table.

“The children..as you put it..are my employees now..no one would ever thought of looking for them…so my men..recruited them to work in my drug factory....processing coca plants harvested in the jungle..refining it into cocaine…it was a brilliant plot..until you..and that meddlesome Rita Collor started probing into my affairs…I attempted to use my charms to seduce her..but it has not borne fruit..but at least I captured you Samba..and seeing that you are vulnerable to my drugs..I shall use them to dupe your extraordinary nipples into a stupor..that will place you totally under my control…and you shall serve me..as the street children who you failed to save!” gloated Juan.

“I will never serve evil!!” quipped Samba as she focused her mind. Seconds later…Juan and his thugs were surprised as a torrential downpour rained down inside the factory. Washing the drugged solution off of the heroine’s mighty breasts..her nipples softened and her powers were restored.

Effortlessly snapping the chains…Samba leapt off the table…her gold breast plate flying towards her…snugly covering her large breasts once again. Clapping her hands again…the Brazilian superwoman..launched into another capoeira dance mode…sending Juan’s men flying to all parts of the factory with a flurry of kicks, throws and punches.

“No..this cannot be possible!!” yelled Juan in disbelief as he reached for his gun under his jacket. “Anything is possible!” replied Samba as she leapt towards him. The ball of her bare, erotic right foot nailed him squarely in the jaw..sending Juan Gomes crashing to the ground unconscious.

The following day..the daily newspapers all reported the arrest of Juan Gomes and his associates by the police..and the release of the street children he had abducted to work in his illegal drug operations.

Rita Collor read the story as she had breakfast in her apartment. As she did..Rita could not help but reach under her loose silk robe and lightly caress her petite breasts.

“Juan and his associates nearly came up with a drug that I would have been impossible to resist as Samba..I must never forget my powers are useless against the cunning of men…I cannot allow myself to fall in love..not until the power of Samba is no longer needed..” she said.

End.

Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:32 am