Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:19 am

Isis and the Curse of the Pharaoh 
Megalomaniac

Post Isis and the Curse of the Pharaoh
A new short story with my version of the classic heroine Isis.

BC

Isis and the Curse of the Pharaoh

Los Angeles, California
Present day
Noon

ALICIA MENDEZ made her way through the sprawling courtyard of ESTEBAN E TORRES HIGH SCHOOL. A 30 year old Latina who wore large rimmed glasses on her face...wore her shoulder length black hair in long pony tails behind her head...wore baggy clothes and dull flat shoes...Alicia was a history teacher t the school.

Born and raised in East LA, Alicia chose to become a teacher, doing what she could to make a difference in the lives of her students...in this part of the city which was infested with crime and in which the police often looked the other way when criminal acts were perpetrated.

To her students, she was one of their favourite teachers and someone they often saw as a friend who took interest in what they did. None more so than CYNDI LEE...an 18 year old Chinese American student who was her assistant. She was also well respected by her fellow teachers. Among them was the school's science teacher RICK MASON...who hailed from Malibu and was transferred to Esteban E Torres High School after a disagreement with staff at his former high school.

Her dowdy attire and conservative behaviour gave the impression to staff and students alike that Alicia Mendez was something of a wallflower. No one knew that she was exactly what the young Latina wanted everyone to think. As she entered her small office...Alicia was alerted to a news bulletin on a radio which she often kept on. A community centre located not far from the school had just been robbed by members of the 16TH STREET GANG...who were making their getaway.

Sitting on a nearby perch...a raven squawked in response. "You're right TUT...The police aren't going to handle this...These gangsters are becoming bolder in their nefarious deeds...I was planning to have lunch with Rick and Cyndi...but I've got a date with these criminals instead..." replied Alicia with a smile on her face. The young history teacher closed her office door and pulled the blinds.

Unbuttoning her baggy shirt...Alicia revealed an ancient Egyptian amulet which she always wore around her neck...hidden from view. She had found it years ago on an expedition to the Egyptian desert. However it was more than just a trinket. Focusing her thoughts...Alicia Mendez uttered the words...."OH MIGHTY ISIS"

She heard the sound of thunder...and felt herself surrounded by a mighty wind...as an amazing transformation took place. Alicia's dowdy attire...and large rimmed glasses vanished as her body reshaped itself. She grew from her normal five feet three inches...to a towering seven feet in height. Her light brown skin turned a gleaming dark brown. Her body became increasingly voluptuous and muscular.

Her former attire was replaced by something out of an ancient time. Her voluptuous and muscular gleaming dark brown body was barely clad in a gold embroidered white silk mini-skirted tunic...which stopped several inches above the knees of her long muscular gleaming dark brown legs. The top of the tunic...was partially open...barely containing a pair of huge firm gleaming dark brown breasts and an eight pack gleaming dark brown abdomen.

Around her waist...she wore a gold sash...the v-slit of her tunic between her massive gleaming dark brown thighs...exposing part of a golden G-string underneath. She wore gold bracelets on her wrists...and a gold tiara with her magic amulet in its centre on her head. Her hair was now glossy and black..cascading like a waterfall on to her broad gleaming dark brown shoulders. Her hands were strong...her feet bare and erotic to the eye. Her short fingernails and toenails glittered like the stars.

Having completed her transformation from her everyday identity of high school history teacher Alicia Mendez...the legendary Egyptian Superwoman Isis was ready for action. Focus her thoughts...Isis commanded the winds to lift her into the air...carrying her unseen out of her office window...away from the high school. It was not long before Isis was soaring high over the rooftops of East LA.

Using the mystical powers of the amulet in her tiara...the Ample Chested Ancient...soon located her quarry...in an old brown van...speeding through one of the many skid rows in East LA...trying to elude any random police patrols. The four Latino gangsters in the van...with bags of money from the centre in the rear...were shocked when the Top Heavy Titaness alighted on the balls of her erotic bare gleaming dark brown feet before them.

She assumed a heroic pose. Her hands resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular gleaming dark brown legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare gleaming dark brown feet resting flat on the asphalt surface of the road...her enormous firm gleaming dark brown bust thrust confidently towards them. "What the hell?!" gasped one gangster. "Run the bitch down!" snarled another to the gangster driving the van.

The van accelerated. However before it could hit her...Isis used her mighty magic...causing all four tyres to blow simultaneously. The van came to an abrupt halt before her. The four gangsters...piled out of their stricken vehicle...and charged towards the Legendary Egyptian Superwoman...brandishing machetes. "I'm too hot for you boys to handle!" quipped Isis as she raised her right hand. The thugs screamed in pain...as their blades suddenly burned hotter than the sun...and dropped them to the ground.

They were still recovering from that...when Isis gestured again. This time causing a powerful jet of water from a nearby water hydrant to blast the quartet...knocking them off their feet...and slamming them against a nearby brick wall. They fell dazed to the pavement. Gesturing again...Isis caused some rope that was lying in a dumpster...to become new again...and bind them tightly.

With another gesture...the Top Heavy Titaness caused the four robbers and their stricken van...to lift off the ground...and be carried back to the community centre...where the police had arrived on the scene to investigate the theft. The uniformed officers on site were surprised to see both the criminals and their loot returned in this way.

Seeing the images through the magic amulet of her gold tiara...Isis glossy bronze lips stretched into a brilliant smile...satisfied that the criminals would answer for their crimes. "Now to get back to school before I'm missed as Alicia Mendez" resolved the Ample Chested Ancient...as she levitated into the air...and the wind took her back to Esteban E Torres High School.

Three weeks later

The exploits of Isis were spreading like wildfire throughout LA. While most people were disbelievers...the Legendary Egyptian Superwoman was a folk heroine in East LA...showing up when she was most needed to stop criminals and save innocent lives. When she had lunch with Rick and Cyndi...Alicia was fascinated how they talked about her sexy super-powered alter-ego.

For Cyndi was a case of hero worship. She saw Isis as the embodiment of a powerful independent woman. For Rick, he was mesmerised by reports of the heroine's awesome beauty. Alicia was surprised at how the way Rick talked about Isis...made her feel aroused in her chest and between her legs.

For a long time, Alicia had a crush on Rick. But he saw her as a friend and colleague. However it was clear to Alicia that her friend and colleague had a growing infatuation with the Top Heavy Titaness. She thought nothing of it...as she slipped away at opportune moments to become Isis to bring criminals...mainly 16th Street gangsters to justice...and save innocent people from a variety of perils.

Unknown to the young high school teacher...her activities as ISIS were attracting the attention of a wealthy Latino businessman VICTOR LOZANO...who was a secret financier of the 16th Street gang. "This super bitch is ruining my business...I gotta stop her" resolved Lozano...but he had no idea how.

One night...Rick was working late at school...long after most of the staff had gone home. Exiting the school compound, he was making his way to his car in the dimly lit parking lot...when he was ambushed by three 16th Street gangsters. Rick fought bravely...but a blow to the back of the head...sent him sprawling along the ground.

The three gangsters were about to finish Rick off...when a booming female voice was heard. "This man's under my protection!" They turned around to see Isis standing in heroic pose behind them. The two older gangsters drew their guns. Isis gestured...and the guns became too heavy to hold...and dropped to the ground.

She gestured again...and a tornado whipped up out of nowhere...transporting them to the nearest police station. The last gangster...a teenager who could have passed for one of her students as Alicia Mendez...turned tail and fled. Thinking the youth had learnt his lesson...Isis strolled over to where Rick was on his hands and knees...rubbing the back of his head.

"Are you all right Rick?" asked Isis...extending her right hand to him..Rick looked up. "You know my name?...How?" he asked...allowing the Legendary Egyptian Superwoman to help him to his feet. "I'm a super heroine...It's my job to know the people I save" replied Isis with a smile...as she stood in front of Rick...easily towering over him.

"You saved my life...How can I repay you.?" said Rick as he took the heroine's hands in her own. As he did...Isis felt the same feelings she did as Alicia Mendez...only stronger. "Uh...There's...Uh...No need...to thank me...Your safety is...Uh...what matters" replied Isis...feeling intense warmth in her enormous firm gleaming dark brown breasts under the flimsy fabric of her gold embroidered white silk mini-skirted tunic.

"Please...I insist...Have dinner with me...at my house...I promise to keep it a secret" said Rick as his blue eyes met the light brown eyes of the Legendary Egyptian Superwoman. Overwhelmed by the release of suppressed feelings...Isis made her fateful response. "Yes...I accept...Don't worry...I'll find your address" replied Isis with a smile.

Rick felt his member harden under his pants as he watched the Top Heavy Titaness levitate off the ground and fly away into the night sky. He got into his car and drove off. Neither of them knew the young 16th Street gangster had witnessed and recorded everything on his cellphone. He knew exactly what he had to do with this information.

One week later

Dressed in a baggy t-shirt and shorts...Alicia Mendez relaxed in her modest apartment after another day at school. Her right hand gliding gently over her chest...as she daydreamed about her dinner date with Rick. Her raven Tut squawked. "Yes Tut...I'm going to have dinner with Rick...The criminals have no doubt learnt they can't stop me as Isis...so now I can spend time with Rick as Isis.

Getting to her feet...Alicia uttered the magic word. "OH MIGHTY ISIS" The roar of a mighty wind was heard...as the ordinary high school teacher was transformed once more into the Legendary Egyptian Superwoman...who had become the champion of the innocent people of East LA and the nemesis of its criminals.

Soon...Isis glided gracefully over the night sky of the city...leaving East LA...going west to the middle class suburb...where Rick Mason had a small house. She alighted gracefully on the soft green grass of the well kept garden located within the walls of the small property...its neatly trimmed vegetation concealing the house from any prying eyes.

Her huge firm gleaming dark brown breasts bobbing sexily under her flimsy white silk mini-skirted tunic...the cheeks of her round firm gleaming dark brown ass swaying sexily...Isis was pleasantly surprised to see Rick casually attired...in a shirt and slacks awaiting her in the back yard...an intimate candle light dinner for two set up.

"I'm really glad you could come Isis...Please sit" offered Rick with a smile. Isis returned the smile and sat down at the table...crossing her long right muscular gleaming dark brown leg over her long left muscular gleaming dark brown leg. The Top Heavy Titaness felt the warmth rising in her huge firm gleaming dark brown bust and between her huge gleaming dark brown thighs...as Rick said down next to her.

She smiled as she accepted a glass of white wine...and took a sip of the cool beverage...after sharing a toast with him. They put their glasses down...and engaged in conversation...with Rick asking her a lot about her adventures...which Isis was only too happy to relate...wanting to impress her friend who she secretly had a crush on.

However as the evening went on...the Legendary Egyptian Superwoman...began to feel strange. The feelings she was experiencing being in Rick's presence...had magnified before she was aware of it. They had changed into different more powerful feelings. She felt a growing sluggishness in her muscular gleaming dark brown arms and long muscular gleaming dark brown legs.

The heroine's light brown eyes fluttered...as she felt like the world was moving slower and slower around her. "Isis...Is...everything...all right?" asked Rick...a strange look in his eyes...and a strange smile on his face. The Top Heavy Titaness looked across the table at her friend...who she had feelings for...and saw his image becoming increasingly blurry...as seconds stretched into minutes.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Rick...I...feel...feel...strange...heaviness...in my breasts...my...my nipples...becoming...so..haaaaaaard...thoughts of sex...with you...filling my head...Impossible...to think...can't...move...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Why...Why have you drugged me??"moaned Isis as her voluptuous and muscular gleaming dark brown body went limp in the chair...her muscular gleaming dark brown arms on either side of her upper body...her long muscular gleaming brown legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist.

Through her blurry vision...Isis watched in sleepy surprise...as Rick Mason transformed before her eyes into a tall muscular man clad in the attire of an ancient Egyptian Pharaoh... "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Are not...Rick...Uuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Isis unable to resist the erotic urges her alter-ego Alicia Mendez kept suppressed. The legendary Egyptian Superwoman found it impossible to concentrate as she could do nothing but stare at the figure standing in front of her

His body was muscular and the colour of bronze. His body was barely covered by black silk shrouds... He wore a crown of feathers on his head. He held a flail in his right hand In his left hand, he held his long bronze penis...pointing it directly at Isis...as strange waves of energy radiated out from it.

"We meet again Isis...Surely you did not think you had seen the last of your ancient nemesis...COPTOS MIN...descendant of MIN...God of Fertility of all Egypt...Your presence has compelled others to seek me out...return me from the realm you thought me banished to...to exact my revenge" sneered the evil Egyptian Pharaoh...as he stood before Isis...who could not move...thanks to the drug in the wine which she had accepted from "Rick Mason" and drank without question.

"Now you will stare into the Phallus of Power...You are falling under its spell Isis...You cannot resist" commanded Coptos Min as he aimed his long bronze member at the Sexy Superwoman of Egypt. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...My nipples...big and virgin...are overwhelmed...with hardness...my fertile cunt...excited and wet...my powers...gone...thoughts of pleasure cloud my mind...Uuuuuuh
...I am...under...your spell" agreed Isis..as her brown eyes stared sleepily at Coptos Min's phallus.

With a wave of his flail...Coptos Min caused her gold embroidered white silk mini-skirted tunic...which stopped several inches above the knees of her long muscular gleaming dark brown legs...to vanish...exposing her huge firm gleaming dark brown breasts and an eight pack gleaming dark brown abdomen. "Pleasure yourself Isis...Think of the mortal Rick Mason who you secretly desire through your mortal avatar...his hands on your mighty bust...his finger within the depths of your sex" commanded the evil Pharaoh...with a wave of his flail...while keeping his bronze phallus aimed at Isis...her sleepy brown eyes locked on its gleaming tip.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must obey...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My breasts...
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...key to my powers...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
..I am vulnerable...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to sex...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Isis as she fondled her naked gleaming dark brown breasts with her right hand...making her big puffy black nipples hard and erect...like the pyramids... while fingering herself in her wet and throbbing cunt with her left index finger.

"UUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Isis as she brought herself to a massive orgasm...a torrent of white liquid gushing forth from between the parted lips of her cunt...geysers of white milk spraying into the air from the tips of her hard and erect big puffy black nipples... her voluptuous and muscular gleaming dark brown body sliding down even lower on the chair.

Coptos Min...smiled at his big breasted nemesis...as she tottered on the verge of defeat...fighting desperately to remain conscious. "You shall forget what has happened here Isis...and that you confessed your weaknesses...I shall share them with those who are your foes in this time...Do you understand?" asked the evil Pharaoh rhetorically. "Yes...will forget everything..." sighed Isis...mesmerised by the waves of energy being emitted from Coptos Min's bronze phallus.

"Away now...Let the same winds which brought you here...take you back from whence you came..." commanded Coptos Min with a wave of his flail. Clad only in her golden G-string...gold bracelets and gold tiara...Isis was lifted off the chair...her muscular gleaming dark brown arms and long muscular gleaming dark brown legs dangling limp. The winds swirled faster and faster...forming a mini tornado around the sleepy Sexy Superwoman of Egypt... the rapid brushing of the currents against he naked chest and her wet and throbbing cunt were too much for Isis and her alter-ego Alicia Mendez to handle.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Isis her brown eyes closing...surrendering to unconsciousness as she disappeared within the swirling winds...teleported back to the apartment where she lived as Alicia Mendez. Coptos Min vanished in a flash...and all was still...until the real Rick Mason awoke from behind a hedge.

He couldn't remember what happened but saw the candles he had lit...now almost melted down to the handles. "Guess Isis isn't coming" thought Rick sadly...as he blew out the candles and started to take the place settings on the table back inside of his house. He had no idea that back in the apartment of his friend and colleague Alicia Mendez...Isis lay aroused...unconscious and virtually naked on the floor. Tut squawked but his mighty mistress was in a deep sleep....having suffered an unexpected defeat...and having no idea of what was to come.

End.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:27 pm