Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:52 pm

GEFW and The Queen of Wrestling 3 
Megalomaniac

Post GEFW and The Queen of Wrestling 3
GEFW and The Queen of Wrestling 3

San Diego California
10 am
Present day
In the weeks that followed the defeat of the BEAUTIFUL BLONDES in a feature handicap match, it was not business as usual at the Global Extreme Wrestling Femme (GEFW). The legendary QUEEN OF WRESTLING had come to the aid of several other wrestlers, newcomers who were the subject of dirty tricks from the GEFW minions of the federation's owner STEPHANIE.
The Masked Marvella's heroic exploits were all over the news and online. The Queen's fan base was growing exponentially and Stephanie's minions were unable to handle her surprise attacks and devastating power. Calls for clean and fair matches in the GEFW were growing. Stephanie was growing increasing worried that the Queen was unstoppable and all her attempts to deal with her had failed.
She was ranting about all of that in her palatial office in the GEFW Building. As she did, the GEFW reigning champion APRIL HUNTER, was watching footage of the Queen's debut as well as the handicap match with the Beautiful Blondes. She paid attention to the way the Masked Marvella looked at her partner BROOKE O'NEILL and at her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body which was barely covered in a thin strapless white sticky. "I have an idea how to beat the Queen" April told Stephanie.
One week later.
6 pm
With all the media hype since the handicap match and Brooke still recuperating in the hospital, 20 year old REBY TERRELL had no choice but to remain in the voluptuous and muscular golden tanned form of the Queen of Wrestling, lest anyone learn her real identity. The Queen had just completed an extensive training session in the gym, in preparation for any schemes which she knew Stephanie was going to attempt on other wrestlers.
The Masked Marvella sauntered towards the nearby showers, her huge firm golden tanned bust bobbing sexily in the confines of her thin tight strapless white sticky while the cheeks of her tight large golden tanned ass swayed sexily behind her. "My muscles feel really sore. A good shower will relax me" thought Reby. She slipped off the white bands she wore on her muscular golden tanned forearms.
Reby sighed with pleasure as she removed her thin strapless white sticky...revealing her huge firm golden tanned bust, toned golden tanned six pack and her neatly trimmed bush of curly blonde pubic hair, her bronze clitoris located in the middle. Resting her sticky on a bench next to her armbands, the Queen of Wrestling stepped into the shower, wearing only her white head mask.
"Mmmmm...That feels good" sighed Reby as she turned on the shower...and torrents of warm water sprayed on to her naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body from a shower nozzle on the tiled wall. The Queen moved her hands about her naked voluptuous and golden tanned body, massaging her aching muscles.,as the water continued to wash over her, causing her body to gleam with hazy aura.
As her hands caressed her naked enhanced body, Reby found herself thinking about Brooke and the strange feelings of sexual arousal she had been feeling around her best friend and partner, ever since she first became the Queen of Wrestling. The combination of her hands and the warm shower water washing over her naked body slowly caused her big puffy bronze nipples to slowly harden, as she daydreamed about Brooke.
She had no idea at that moment what the implications of that would be for her. However as the water continued to wash over her naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body that was becoming strangely shinier with each passing second, Reby became slowly aware of something else. "Uuuuuuuuh...My big nipples...Uuuuuuuuh...feeling funny as I play with them gotta...think...about Brooke...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" sighed the Queen of Wrestling as she played with her own bust.
The shower water continued to bathe her from her broad shoulders...all the way down to the sexy toes of her erotic bare golden tanned feet, as the Masked Marvella continued to fondle her own huge firm naked golden tanned breasts., her fingers rubbing her big puffy bronze nipples back and forward and up and down. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh...can't stop...playing with...my huge breasts...and...my big nipples...gotta make them ha haa haaa...haaaaaaaard..becoming weak...becoming sleepy" blurted the Queen of Wrestling.
That was the cue for April to make her entrance. Wearing a special raincoat, gloves and a surgical mask, the evil redhead got behind the helpless heroine before she could do anything to stop her. Slipping her muscular white arms under the Queen of Wrestling's shaven armpits, April's gloved hands cupped the Queen's huge firm golden tanned mounds. "Hello Queenie enjoying your shower?" asked April as she seized Reby's big bronze nipples between her thumbs and index fingers and started to rotate them clockwise.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT MY BIG NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...FIGHT FAIR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH... THERE'S SOMETHING..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN THE WATER...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUU" moaned Reby, rising on the balls of her erotic bare golden tanned feet...raising her muscular golden tanned arms...preparing to break free of April's grip. "It's not water you big boobed bozo...It's CHLOROFORM" sneered April as she took Reby's enhanced nipples for a spin.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HEARD STORIES ABOUT THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT MAKES THE NIPPLES OF THE QUEEN OF WRESTLING...UUUUUUUH..SUPER HARD...SUPER FAST...UH..UUUUUUUUUUUUH...GUARANTEED TO KEEP HER WEAK AND SLEEPY FOR HOURS...MAYBE EVEN DAYS" blurted Reby remembering the tales her mother told her about her adventures as the Queen of Wrestling.
In admission of this fact, the Queen's of Wrestling dropped her muscular golden tanned arms to either side of her curvy upper golden tanned torso while her erotic bare golden tanned feet rested flat on the tiled surface of the shower, from which a fog was slowly swirling around her and April who continued to molest her in the sexy summits of her naked huge firm golden tanned breasts.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU GOT ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUH...DID NOT EXPECT ...ANYONE KNEW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ABOUT MY WEAKNESS IN MY HUGE BREASTS...FOR CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUH...TRAPPED IN SOME KIND...OF NIPPLE SLEEPER HOLD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KEEP GOING...UUUUH GETTING SLEEPY...I'M SO SLEEPY' confessed Reby as her head sagged between her naked huge firm golden tanned breasts. Her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her white head mask as April moulded them into hard and erect towers.
"Is that your only witness Queenie?" asked April rhetorically as she continued to rotate Reby's hard and erect big bronze nipples...making sure the chloroform saturated every inch of her naked awesome golden tanned bust. "UUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUH..MY...MY UUUUUUUUH..CUNT" confessed Reby. April smiled as she placed her left middle and index fingers over the shiny bronze clitoris...made visible through the heroine's neatly trimmed soaked blonde pubic bush..and rubbed it vigorously.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..NOOOOOOO..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TURNING ME ON..UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUH...GETTING WEAKER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained the Queen of Wrestling as her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body sagged against the shapely muscular frame of the GEFW champion....powerless to defend herself as April continued to squeeze and rotate her hard erect chloroform soaked big bronze nipples rapidly 360 degrees.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME...LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH MY BREAST MILK...MIXING WITH THE CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING...UUUUUH...A POWERFUL COCKTAIL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...I'M...BEING...HYPNOTISED" confessed Reby...her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body losing more and more of its awesome strength...as she sagged more against April's body. The GEFW champion smiled. Her plan had worked ever better than she had expected.
"I come from a family of wrestlers...They were bested several times by the Queen of Wrestling each time she appeared...then disappeared without a trace...You're not the same Queen are you?" asked April rhetorically as she continued to squeeze and rotate Reby's chloroform-coated hard and erect big bronze nipples. "N...No...My...grandmother...mother...were the Queen...before me...I..I'm carrying on...their mission...to.. fight...for...fairness...justice...in...women's...wrestling" cooed Reby her blue eyes almost closed in the slits of her white head mask.
"I don't play fair...I play to win bitch" sneered April as she gave Reby's shiny hard and erect big bronze nipples a hard twist. "UUUUUNH...SO WEAK...UUUUUUUNH...SO HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUNH...CAN'T GET OUT OF THIS TRAP...UUUUUUNH...WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ME" moaned the sleepy and sexually aroused Queen of Wrestling. "You're going to tell me how to nail your sexy ass each time...so you never win my title and run the GEFW" snarled April as she twisted Reby's shiny chloroform coated hard and erect big bronze nipples again.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY ONLY WEAKNESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IS SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BREASTS...MY NIPPLES...AND MY CUNT...ARE THE SOURCE OF MY STRENGTH...CAN'T RESIST..CHLOROFORM ON THEM...TURN ME ON...AND I BECOME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...WILL BE BEATEN...EVERY TIME THIS WAY" confessed the Queen of Wrestling.
Wrapping her left arm under the naked huge firm golden tanned breasts of the Masked Marvella, April reached between her huge golden tanned thighs...where the lips of her shiny bronze clitoris were parting... and shoved her right middle finger into the space. "UUUUUUUNH...MY CUNT...UUUUUUUUUNH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING FINGERED...UUUUUUUUUUUNH' moaned Reby spreading her long muscular golden tanned legs wide open in response. April moved her finger up and down...faster and faster inside of the throbbing virgin bronze cunt of the Queen of Wrestling.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Reby as images of her having sex with Brooke filled her head as she felt pressure building rapidly inside of her virgin bronze cunt which ached with growing intensity until she could stand it no more. "UH..UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Queen of Wrestling..rising on the balls of her erotic bare golden tanned feet as April brought her to a massive orgasm.
She removed her right middle finger...causing a waterfall of white liquid to gush forth from deep inside Reby's virgin bronze cunt. Totally aroused and exhausted...the Queen of Wrestling collapsed to the wet tiled floor of the chloroform-laced shower...her muscular golden tanned arms flung past her head...her long muscular golden tanned legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare golden tanned feet resting on the wet tiled floor on their smooth heels.
April knelt beside the helpless heroine...and raised her right middle finger that was coated in Reby's cum...up to her flaring nostrils. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Making me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...smell my own cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...knocking me out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my mind...going blank...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh…" sighed the Queen. "That's right, when you wake up, you won't remember what happened...We'll meet again...and I'll know how to beat you" sneered April. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Reby her blue eyes closing in the slits of her white head mask as she surrendered to unconsciousness. Apiril smiled as she walked away...leaving the Queen of Wrestling naked and defeated on the floor of the shower...as the chloroform-laced water washed over her entire voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body, keeping her aroused, unconscious and dreaming erotic thoughts about Brooke.

A few days later

The Queen of Wrestling was still leaving Stephanie angry as she continued to help new wrestlers in the GEFW stave off defeats from the deceitful tactics of Stephanie's minion wrestlers in the GEFW. As Stephane watched the footage of the Queen coming to the aid of the new wrestlers and effortlessly defeating her own thugs, April entered and told her that she learnt the weakness of the Masked Marvella.

This immediately changed Stephanie's mood. "The we should put the Queen to a test, who would you suggest face her?" "asked Stephanie. "The MILITIA" replied April. Stephanie knew these minions of hers were exceptionally brutal and felt they could do a better job handling the Queen of Wrestling than the Beautiful Blondes. "I'll set up this match, its a challenge the Queen can't refuse" said Stephanie with an evil grin as she made a phone call.

HAVOK, the most brutal of this wrestling trio, took the call and said the Militia agreed to take on the challenge of the Queen of Wrestling. Stephanie was happy, Havok together with her partners, SASSY and SARAH, were feared by many wrestlers in the GEFW and had sent many others to the hospital because of their brutal tactics and their arsenal of dirty tricks. April revealed the weaknesses of the Queen of Wrestling to Havok, knowing she would tell Sassy and Sarah. "After this, that big boobed bitch will never be the same again!" laughed Stephanie.

At the hospital

Brooke O'Neill discharged herself from the hospital, against the doctors' orders. She was not fully recovered but watching footage of the Queen of Wrestling on TV facing opponent after opponent in the GEFW, Brooke was concerned the Masked Marvella could be wearing herself thin. She knew she couldn't let the Queen face Stephanie's minions alone and was certain Stephanie was planning something to defeat the Queen.

Reby was surprised, happy and aroused when she saw Brooke enter the gym. Brooke told her her fears that Stephanie was up to something evil and she had to warn the Queen of Wrestling. She had no idea that Reby was the Queen. Reby told Brooke to take it easy because she wasn't ready to get back into the ring. "The Queen will be ready, it's best she fights alone on PPV and wins solo for the good of the GEFW" said Reby. Brooke couldn't help but think how familiar the way Reby talked seemed to her but she trusted her best friend and the Queen.

Brooke leave the hospital watching the Reby, the recovery had been faster than expected, it had already done some training and was willing to fight, reby told Brooke take it easy, that's again, could have been something more serious, Brooke smiled and said he was training because she wanted to fight on PPV, would happen within a few days, since he wants to have an individual victory.

In the show before the PPV

Stephanie was in the ring along with the Militia, they were heavily booed by the audience. "The Queen of Wrestling thinks this will be a big win for her...that she will change the way things run in the GEFW...Tonight she'll learn different" thought Stephanie. At that moment the crowd cheered as the Queen of Wrestling appeared headed toward the ring as her entry theme filled the air.

Clad in her famous famous white head mask... her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body barely covered by a strapless white sticky...her huge firm golden tanned breasts threatening to pop out...her virgin cunt virtually exposed in the space between her huge golden tanned thighs...the cheeks of her firm golden tanned ass jiggling as she walked. White bands covered the space between her wrists and elbows. Her golden tanned arms were muscular with strong golden tanned hands with short glossy fingernails. Her legs were long muscular and golden tanned. Her feet erotic golden tanned and bare...with soles like iron...and sexy toes with short glossy toenails.

Waving to the fans...giving them high fives and pausing to take selfies with some of them...Reby lapped up the accolades they were heaping upon her in her strong and sexy identity as the Queen of Wrestling. "Whatever Stephanie's got up her sleeve, I'm ready for it" Reby thought to herself as she strolled confidently towards the ring in the middle of the arena...where Stephanie and the members of the Militia were waiting. The GEFW owner and the Masked Marvella exchanged looks as they passed each other...going into and out of the ring respectively.

As the Queen of Wrestling climbed into the ring...the soles of her erotic bare golden tanned feet making contact with the canvas...plumes of white smoke shot out from concealed vents in the canvas all around her...causing a white fog to engulf the ring in a matter of seconds...baffling the crowd and commentators outside the ring as to what exactly was happening. Taken totally by surprise, Reby fell right into the well laid trap set for her by Stephanie and the Militia.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...My big nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting haaaard...under my sticky...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...something in the smoke...Uuuuuuuuuuh
No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it's...it's...CHLOROFORM...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My big nipples can't handle it...when it's put on them...My huge breasts...feeling so heavy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feeling dizzy...tired...turned on...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...fallen into a trap...can't get away" moaned the Queen of Wrestling as she staggered about drunkenly inside of the ring.

Wearing gas masks over their noses and mouths to protect them...the members of the Militia took full advantage of the Masked Marvella's predicament...knowing she could easily defeat them in a fair fight. Sarah delivered a powerful kick to her toned abdomen. "UUUUUUUN" groaned the Queen in pain...staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare golden tanned feet into the ropes. Sassy stepped forward...yanked down the stop of Reby's white sticky and dug her fingernails deep into her big puffy bronze nipples and wide bronze areolas.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY BIG NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....THAT HURTS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...GETTING WEAK...AIEEEE
..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed the Queen as she leaned against the ropes unable to defend herself. Sassy flung her forward. Havok was waiting and slammed a chair straight on top of her exposed enormous golden tanned bust. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned the Queen of Wrestling...falling flat on her back in the middle of the ring...her muscular golden tanned arms and long muscular golden tanned legs flailing in the air as the crowd looked...half supporting her...half backing the Milita.

Seeing the Queen was in grave danger...Brooke rushed towards the ring to help her. Leaping into the ring, she went for Sassy but Sarah nailed her in her injured ribs with a chair. "UUNH" groaned Brooke as she dropped to the canvas. Sarah lashed her four more times with the chair until Brooke lay dazed on the canvas...unable to help the sleepy and sexually aroused Queen of Wrestling who lay a few feet away from her. Sarah stripped Brooke of her top...exposing her bust.

Havok stood over the helpless Queen of Wrestling while Sarah did the same over Brooke. Simultaneously, Havok and Sarah mercilessly squeezed the exposed and vulnerable nipples of their victims.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Reby and Brooke for the thousands of fans in the arena and the millions watching around the world to hear.

The GEFW cameras zoomed in to focus on geysers of white milk spraying into the air from the hardened tips of Reby and Brooke's erect nipples. Lacking the superior strength and conditioning of the Queen of Wrestling, Brooke passed out as Sarah planted her foot hard on her chest. "Brooke...No..." sighed the Queen who could do nothing but stare sleepily as Brooke passed out. Havok stepped forward and stamped her right foot hard down on Reby's enhanced golden tanned bust.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling as her enormous firm golden tanned breasts were mashed flat as pancakes...her lactating hard and erect big puffy bronze nipples also being flattened in the process. "Count it!" demanded Havok...as Reby wiggled helplessly...unable to break the pin. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
cooed the Queen of Wrestling...the pain and pleasure in her enhanced breasts and nipples too much....quickly losing consciousness as she heard the three count and the sound of the bell to end the match.

The three members of the Milita stood middle of the ring...their arms raised in triumph as the Queen of Wrestling and Brooke O'Neil lay lactating, defeated and unconscious in the ring...as half the crowd cheered and half the crowd booed. Stephanie returned to the ring...smirking as she looked down at the unconscious Queen of Wrestling and Brooke. She took the microphone. "This is the first of three PPV fights...The Queen of Wrestling has lost...The next match will he a last woman standing match between Brooke and Sarah...the last one...a hardcore match at Extreme Champion GEWF between Havok and the Queen...with a special referee

As Stephanie spoke, medics arrived to lift the Queen of Wrestling and Brooke on to separate stretchers...and carry them out of the arena towards waiting ambulances to carry them to the hospital. Trapped in a deep erotic stupor...Reby had no idea of the magnitude of the defeat she had suffered or that images of her topless and unconscious voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body were going viral on the Internet.

The hospital

Reby was the first to awake , relieved that she was still wearing her white head mask, concealing her identity within her strong super sexy alter-ego of the Queen of Wrestling. Images before her sleepy blue eyes were blurry but as they became to become clear, the Masked Marvella was shocked to see Stephanie looking at her. Before she could act, Stephanie dug her fingernails into Reby's naked big puffy bronze nipples.
"UUUUUUUUUNH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling wiggling in futility atop the hospital bed...discovering that she was naked except for her mask...her wrists and ankles manacled to the sides of the bed.

"So it's true...Your big nipples are the secret to your strength...You can't handle them being aroused...it makes you weak...The special aphrodisiac in my fingernail polish will tame you...so we can have a little chat" sneered Stephanie as she continued to dig her fingernails deeper into Reby's vulnerable big puffy bronze nipples. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BIG NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY WEAKNESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CAN'T FIGHT BACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH..
BROOKE...HELP...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Reby as she wiggled helplessly atop the bed as Stephanie abused her nipples at will.

Changing tactics, Stephanie starting to stroke Reby's wide bronze areolas in a slow smooth clockwise motion with the tips of her aphrodisiac laced fingernails. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...that...feels...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh…
becoming...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...some kind of...massage...Uuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed the Queen of Wrestling as the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body slowed until it became still.

"A little trick I learned from a visit to India...You can't resist the pleasure I'm giving your big nipples...You are falling under my control" said Stephanie in a commanding but soothing voice. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes Stephanie...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My big nipples...are your slaves...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm...under your control...I..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must...obey" cooed Reby staring with sleepy blue eyes through the slits of her white head mask at the evil GEFW owner who smiled wickedly, knowing the Queen of Wrestling was hypnotised. "I could unmask you now Queen...Find out who you are" threatened Syephanie.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Please...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Not my mask...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't defend myself...too weak... too sexy...too sleepy...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Don't unmask me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" pleaded Reby in a sleepy voice as Stephanie kept on stroking her wide golden tanned areolas 360 degrees clockwise with her aphrodisiac laced fingernails. "No I've got something better planned for you Queen of Wrestling" sneered Stephanie as she drove her right index finger deep into Reby's wet and throbbing pink cunt with the force of a battering ram. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned the Queen in absolute agony.

Stephanie then rapidly moved her right index finger up and down inside of the Masked Marvella's virgin sex...doing deeper and deeper inside of her. "N OOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING FINGERED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT DRUG...INSIDE OF ME
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MIXING WITH MY CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO HOT...SO HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELP...HELP" moaned Reby...her mind flooded with erotic fantasies about Brooke.

After relentlessly fingering the helpless Queen of Wrestling for about five minutes...Stephanie removed her white cum stained right index finger and held it directly under Reby's flaring nostrils which peeked out from under her white head mask. "No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...making me smell...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my own cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will be knocked out...Uuuuuuuh
...if I keep breathing it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...fight fair Stephanie...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
complained the Queen.. her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her white head mask.

Her head reeling with dizziness...the Masked Marvella was helpless to stop Stephanie from executing the last part of her fiendish plan. Lowering her face between Reby's wide open thighs...she began to lick her shiny pink clitoris. "NOOOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...STOP...NOOOOOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH..UUUH..UUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned the Queen as Stephanie tasted her sexual juices. "You got a thing for Brooke O'Neil don't you Queen...Think about her licking your clit...fingering your cunt...groping your big breasts and your big tits" instructed Stephanie between licks.

Her words were simply devastating on Reby's weakened and erotically confused mind...as images of herself and as the Queen of Wrestling having sex with Brooke played like a move reel before her sleepy blue eyes as Stephanie's tongue flickered over every inch of her wet and shiny clitoris...while she kept her right index finger...stained with the heroine's cum...right under Reby's nose. "No...Uuuh..can't handle it...Uuuh...too much...got to...got to..Uh..Uuh..Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed the Queen of Wrestling as Stephanie licked her clit and made her smell her own cum until she blacked out.

Stephanie pasted a thick layer of white cum under Reby's nose and stood up. She looked down at the unconscious Queen of Wrestling...streams of white milk running out from the hard tips of her erect big thick bronze nipples...and a river of white cum flowing out from the parted shiny pink lips of her throbbing pink cunt. "I thought you'd taste like a queen...but you taste like a bitch" sneered Stephanie as she walked out of the room...leaving Reby totally defeated and devastated....dreaming erotic dreams about Brooke.

To be continued.

Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:14 am