Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 pm

Thunderbolt Woman meets Baron De Mort 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Thunderbolt Woman meets Baron De Mort 3
Thunderbolt Woman meets Baron De Mort 3

Invaders Bay Lagoon
Trinidad 1970.
2 am.

Police detective DAN WILLIAMS was thanking his lucky stars. For the last few weeks..he had been investigating the mysterious disappearance of 15 fishermen in the Gulf of Paria without success. He was just about to call it a night at the Central Police Station when one of his informants called in with a hot tip. The informant told Dan that he had been in a bar in a seedy side of town and heard an old watchman..drunk out of his mind..rambling on and on about a curvaceous and muscular Negro woman who had bribed him into taking a boat into the lagoon that night.

When Dan learnt that this woman wore a mask..a thin and tight black and gold leotard..and had breasts the size of watermelons..he knew this could only be the Ebony Crusader...THUNDERBOLT WOMAN!! Without a second thought, Dan jumped into his car and took off at top speed towards the lagoon. Though his duty demanded that he call for back-up in these matters. Dan's personal attraction for the Buxom Battler overrode his critical thinking as a policeman.

Breaking nearly every traffic light heading north along the foreshore..Dan arrived at the lagoon in record time. Leaping into one of the pirogues moored there..he started its engine and sped off into the lagoon. With one hand steering the boat and the other holding his flashlight..the brave police detective only hoped that he was not too late to help his secret super heroine girlfriend. As the boat sailed through the waterways of the swamp..Dan remembered several times after their adventures when Thunderbolt Woman came close to telling him something personal but somehow refrained from doing so.

His thoughts were interrupted by loud female moans of "Ooooo!!!!..Aaaaa!!!!..Uhnnnnn!!!!" and he turned his boat in that direction. Dan's eyes widened in shock as an old warehouse and pier came into view. However what caught his attention even more was the sight of the Thunderbolt Woman..topless and writhing on the pier in agony. Quicking beaching his boat..Dan leapt on to the river bank and ran to assist the beauteous black superwoman. "What on earth..?!" gasped Dan as he saw that the heroine's huge firm gleaming ebony breasts were naked and seemed to coated with a strange green substance that made her big thick black nipples as hard as rocks.

As he knelt down to help..Thunderbolt Woman surprised him by wrapping her long muscular gleaming ebony legs around his waist and pulling him hard to the pier in a single flip. "Ooofff!" groaned Dan as he crashed down on the wooden pier. The Buxom Battler was atop the shocked policeman in a flash. Dan looked up to see that she had a crazed look in her brown eyes which stared at him through the black and gold slits of her mask. "Dan!..Must have Dan!!..Must have Dan now!!" said Pam in a husky voice as her hands grabbed his shirt..in an attempt to rip his clothes off his body.

"Snap out of it Thunderbolt Woman!..Your breasts have been drugged!..You're not yourself!!" yelled Dan as he grabbed hold of her wrists with his hands.Thunderbolt Woman and Dan Williams struggled atop the old wooden pier but Dan was no match for the awesome heroine. "Don't fight me Dan!..I know you want me!..I want you too!" said the sexually aroused black superwoman as her hands inched closer and closer to the policeman's chest.

"No use..even drugged..Thunderbolt Woman is too strong for me..Only have one chance to save us both!..Hope this works!" thought Dan. Mustering all of his strength..Dan held tightly to Thunderbolt Woman's wrists..rolling off the pier and into the dark swamp waters.

"Ooohhh!!!!" moaned the Amazon Wrestler...startled as her huge ebony mounds were submerged in the water. Dan used this opportunity to release his hold on the heroine's wrists..slip his body behind her athletic and voluptuous.. and cup both of her large, firm breasts in his hands. "Oohhh.. Dan?!..What's..What's happening..?" gasped Pam as the water started to cleanse her chest of the effects of the Baron's drug. "Just relax honey...I have you now.." replied Dan as he deftly rubbed his hands all over the broad chest of the busty black superwoman..cleaning the green liquid from her massive mammaries.

"Ahhhhh..You know how to tame me Dan...Yes..Uhhh..touch my massive Thunderbolt Breeasts..Oooohhhh..tickle my huge Thunderbolt Nipples..You're..You're putting me.. to...sleeeeppppppp..." cooed the awesome heroine as she lost consciousness in the arms of Dan Williams.

Holding her under her shaven gleaming ebony armpits..Dan dragged the unconscious Thunderbolt Woman on to the river bank laying her flat on her back. He knelt beside her..covering her big breasts with her costume and watching as she slowly regained consciousness. "Uhuhhh..Dan..Where am I?..What happened?" sighed the Buxom Battler as her brown eyes fluttered open in the slits of her black and gold mask..to see the concerned face of her man staring back at her.

"You tell me Thunder Lady..I got a tip that you came here to the swamp..Why?" asked the policeman. "If you help me up and take us back to civilization..I'll tell you everything.." replied Thunderbolt Woman with a smile.

Minutes later on his boat heading back to the bird sanctuary...Dan was amazed by the entire tale which the busty black superwoman told him. "I found some strange men..zombies loading strange boxes from that warehouse on to a boat that was captained by an old man..a Nazi who called himself Baron De Mort..I think the zombies are the missing fishermen..I fought them..but they used some kind of strange powder..and gel on my Thunderbolt Breasts..got turned on..lost consciousness and was hypnotised by De Mort to be his slave.." explained Pam.

"I can't put this in a police report Thunder Lady...Nobody would believe it..I don't believe it..it would never stand up in court.." said Dan as they arrived back at the pier and got out of the boat.

"Then we'll have to investigate this case together...I will try to find out as much as I can about Baron de Mort...you can investigate the old warehouse and what was being kept there.." replied Thunderbolt Woman as they walked back to where her motorcycle and Dan's car where parked. Dan smiled to himself as he watched the voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body of the Buxom Battler straddle her bike which rumbled to life a few minutes later.

He was about to get into his car when Thunderbolt Woman called out to him. "Oh Dan..Thank you for saving my life..De Mort's drugs would have finished me off if you had not come along when you did.." said Pam with a smile before she rode off into the night which would soon give way to daylight.

One week later
Sea Lots
Port of Spain
10 pm.

THE SUNSET CLUB was a known den for criminal activity in the city and where police never dared to go to catch the nefarious characters to be found there. Business was booming tonight at the one storey wooden and galvanize structure built alongside a garbage filled canal and amongst tall grass and overgrown bushes. Hoodlums and hookers were busy gambling, drinking and making out in almost every corner of the shop. Suddenly..the lone juke box exploded..sending sparks flying in all directions. The criminals patrons turned..their jaws dropping in unison..as the sexy and super strong Thunderbolt Woman..in her trademark string v-slit black and gold leotard..matching mask..golden belt and bracelets.. sauntered into the bar.

"You crooks know that my Thunderbolts can do more damage..and you can't match my fighting skills!..I want some answers..and I want them now!" declared Pam as she assumed her trademark heroine pose. Her hands balled into fists..resting on her wide curvy hips..her long muscular gleaming ebony legs spread slightly apart and her renowned huge firm gleaming ebony bust pushed confidently forward. Several of the male hoodlums charged towards the Buxom Battler..all eager to grab a piece of her huge breasts and make them theirs.

However Thunderbolt Woman tore through them like a hurricane..sending them flying to all parts of the shop with an array of punches, kicks and expert wrestling throws. Witnessing the fighting prowess of the Busty Black Beauty... the rest of the patrons fled..leaving dozens of their friends lying on the ground..moaning in pain.

Pam turned to see that the only person left in the bar was an old Negro man who seated on a door at the door. "Okay Pappy...You got the answers I'm looking for...Who's behind the theft of the chemicals from

What do you know of a Nazi called Baron De Mort and an old warehouse in the Caroni Swamp?" asked Thunderbolt Woman as she walked up to him. "Not much Toondah Girlie ..but yuh real want to know..yuh must go to Ching's Antique Shop in Belmont..Ching go know bout them kinda tings.." replied the old man.

Minutes later, the Buxom Battler was swinging over the rooftops of East Port of Spain. Every muscle on her voluptuous gleaming ebony body fully accentuated with every jump she made. No passing pedestrian or motorist saw the buxom black super beauty as she made her way towards Ching's Antique Shop.

Landing on the roof of the shop, Thunderbolt Woman slipped through an open window and entered the shop. Pam's brown eyes stared in amazement through the slits of her black and gold mask at the collection of rare artifacts on the long rows of shelves and the cabinets which filled the small building from one end to another. Her massive firm gleaming ebony breasts bobbed sexily barely contained in her string v-slit black and gold leotard..her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet making no sound on the wooden floor..as she walked towards the rear of the shop where she saw a kerosene lamp burning.

There she found SILAS CHING..the owner of the shop sitting in an armchair..reading an old book. Ching looked up and leapt out of his chair as he saw the busty black superwoman standing in front of him.

"Don't be alarmed Mr Ching..My name is Thunderbolt Woman..I'm a super heroine..I've come here tonight to ask for information about a Nazi called Baron De Mort..and an old warehouse that was built in the Invaders Bay Lagoon during World War II.." explained Pam to reassure the antique dealer that she meant him no harm. "Yes young woman...I know of what you speak..Come with me..I shall tell you the story.." replied Ching as he led Thunderbolt Woman to his workbench..where an old leather manuscript lay. The heroine watched as the antique dealer opened the manuscript to show her the pictures and documents which told the tale.

"During the final days of the Second World War..as the end of the Third Riech drew near..it is said that a German U-Boat sailed from a secret port in Italy for South America..Brazil to be precise. It is rumoured that this submarine was carrying boxes that contained the parts of an ancient war machine..built by 14th Century inventor named Milo Rambaldi. The submarine's crew were members of an elite Nazi unit called the Z-Werkstatt..who believed that the machine.. once assembled.. would be able to see the future.." said Ching.

"See the future?...That sounds too impossible to be true.." replied Thunderbolt Woman standing with her hands on her wide curvy hips, long muscular gleaming ebony legs slightly apart, her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet resting flat on the floor and her massive firm gleaming ebony bust pushed forward.

"Not to the Z-Werkstatt..Unfortunately..the U-Boat was attacked en route by an American naval ship and its crew was for--d to abandon ship. The Americans were able to retrieve the boxes before the U-Boat sank..but not knowing what to do with them..kept them at their fuel depot in the lagoon..the boxes stayed in that warehouse..and when the Americans left Trinidad..they were forgotten..but not by De Mort..he was a member of the Z-Werskatt..." explained Ching. "I have obtained the scrolls..which say how to construct the machine.." added the antique dealer..pointing to an old safe nearby.

However before he could show them to the Buxom Battler... the back door of the shop was kicked down and eight of Baron De Mort's zombies lumbered menacingly towards them. "Take the scrolls and get to safety Mr Ching!..I'll deal with these creeps!" said Thunderbolt Woman as she stood between the oncoming zombies and the antique dealer.

Her gleaming ebony muscular arms raised...her long muscular gleaming ebony legs spread apart.. her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet flat on the wooden floor...every muscle in her voluptuous gleaming ebony body tensed...Thunderbolt Woman was ready for action.

The first zombie came charging at her with his right hand raised to slap Pam across her massive firm gleaming ebony breasts that her string v-slit black and gold leotard struggled to contain. "Oh please!..I never fall for the same move twice!" quipped Thunderbolt Woman as she launched her erotic left gleaming ebony foot hard into the zombie's chin

POW!

The blow sent him flying over two shelves of antiques.. and slamming against a wall. Ducking under the wild swing of a second zombie...the busty black Chaguanas superwoman doubled-him over with a hard right fist to the abdomen.

ZOKK!

Grabbing the waist of his trousers..Thunderbolt Woman flipped him over her right shoulder and he slammed down hard against the floor.

BAM!

With incredible agility..Thunderbolt Woman somersaulted towards two zombies..who stood trying to figure out what she was doing. The heroine's intent became painfully clear a few seconds later as she broke out of the somersault..driving the balls of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet hard into the chests of both zombies

THUD!

They were sent sprawling along the floor.

However Pam's erotic bare gleaming ebony feet had barely touched the wooden floor pf the shop when another zombie came flying out of nowhere at her.

WHAM!

"UUUUUUUUUUUNH F" groaned Thunderbolt Woman as the zombie delivered a devastating clothesline to her massive firm gleaming large ebony mounds..sending the heroine crashing to the floor on her back. Determined not to give the Amazon Wrestler any respite..two other zombies pounced on her from either side of her fabulous upper torso. Each of them delivered punishing elbow smashes to each of her famed ebony breasts.

POW! SOCK!KAPOW!

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Pain in pain as the blows hit home with deadly precision. Thunderbolt Woman's huge firm gleaming ebony big breasts jiggled painfully under her string v-slit black and gold leotard...her puffy black nipples hardening with each blow..causing the straps of her flimsy attire to fall away...exposing her awesome rack.

"Oooohhhhh..nailed in my Thunderbolt Breasts..Unnhh..they hurt..starting to get sleepy..." sighed the busty black superwoman. Pillowed by her thick black tresses..her head rolled from side to side on the floor while her naked huge firm gleaming ebony breasts rose and fell painfully. Her muscular gleaming ebony arms lay at her sides while her long muscular gleaming ebony legs glided back and forth below her wide curvy waist....the sexy toes of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet twitching sensuously.

Thinking that the heroine was finished..two of the zombies moved in to take her prisoner. However as they got close..Thunderbolt Woman launched her erotic bare gleaming ebony bare feet into their groins.

ZAP! WHAP!

They went flying back against a nearby wall.

The gorgeous Amazon Wrestler pressed the palms of her strong gleaming ebony hands and the soles of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet flat against the floor. In a single motion she got up. "Ohhh..Thunderbolt Breasts still hurt..but I must stop Baron De Mort from carrying out his evil scheme.." said Pam out loud as she tried to reassess the situation she was in.

However the busty black superwoman did not see a menacing shadow approaching her until it was too late for her to do anything about it. "I do not know how you survived the pier fraulein..." snarled De Mort as he crept up behind the unsuspecting heroine.

"What..?!" gasped Thunderbolt Woman..surprised to hear the voice of the geriatric Nazi officer suddenly behind her. Pivoting on the balls of her erotic bare feet...Pam whirled round to face him with her arms extended wide on either side of her curvy upper torso and her large ebony breasts pushed forward. Unfortunately for the Buxom Battler...this was exactly what the old Nazi had counted on. Her famous black nipples..still hardened from battling the zombies..were too easy a target to hit.

With the speed of a cobra...De Mort jabbed Pam in the centre of each of her nipples with a ring bearing the symbol of the swastika..the symbol of the Third Reich.

JAB! JAB!

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Thunderbolt Woman as she stared into the grey eyes of the evil Nazi in shock and horror. Before the busty black superwoman had a chance to comprehend what had just happened..her famous huge puffy black nipples immediately became as hard as bullets...causing geysers of milk to shoot forth from their hardened tips.

Pam's brown eyes...quickly became heavy with sleep in the slits of her black and gold mask.... her head became too heavy for her neck to support..sagging repeatedly between her ample cleavage which increasingly felt like a pair of lead weights. Thunderbolt Woman's brown eyes fluttered in the slits of her mask.. her vision rapidly blurring..making it difficult to see the outline of her erotic bare feet that were planted flat on the floor.

Her rock hard huge puffy black nipples transmitting thoughts of sleep and sex throughout her amazing chest and to her virgin gleaming ebony cunt....for once in her career..Thunderbolt Woman had no quips or speeches to make whenever a villain succeeded in knocking her unconscious. The world spun before Pam's sleep laden brown eyes...and her long muscular gleaming ebony legs turned to water below her wide curvy waist.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Thunderbolt Woman as she dropped to her knees in front of Baron De Mort and then collapsed to the floor on her back...her muscular gleaming ebony arms flung past her head... her long muscular gleaming ebony legs spread wide apart below her wide curvy waist..her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet resting on their smooth heels...pointing away from each other.

"I had read much about your exploits when I came to this island..Vunderbolt Voman..I must confess that I had hoped that such a famous heroine..would be more worthy as an enemy..." gloated De Mort as he stood triumphantly over the beaten busty black superwoman.

Lactating uncontrollably from the effects of the powerful sexual knockout drug which De Mort injected into her famous huge puffy black nipples...Pam had no choice but to let erotic fantasies of having sex with Dan Williams overwhelm her. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Thunderbolt Woman as she became unconscious before De Mort in under one second.

to be continued.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:45 pm