Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:27 am

Thunderbolt Woman meets Baron De Mort 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Thunderbolt Woman meets Baron De Mort 2
Thunderbolt Woman Meets Baron De Mort 2

Invaders Bay Lagoon
Trinidad 1970
Midnight

Her gleaming ebony muscular arms and long muscular gleaming ebony legs pinned firmly to the ground by a gang of four zombies ..the gorgeous masked ebony beauty called THUNDERBOLT WOMAN..was totally helpless as two more zombies freely molested her naked huge firm gleaming ebony breasts...focusing on her hard and erect big puffy black nipples.

It was a situation which had become the norm for 22-year old librarian PAM WILSON after she discovered that she inherited her amazing powers and fighting abilities from her murdered father..champion wrestler THUNDERBOLT WILSON.

Investigating the mysterious disappearances of fishermen in the Gulf of Paria over the last month..Pam's research had given her a lead which she knew the police did not have. Rather than reporting what she knew to the police..even to her secret boyfriend Detective DAN WILLIAMS..Pam decided to change into her sexy and super-powered alter-ego of Thunderbolt Woman and went to follow her lead. That lead took the busty ebony superwoman to Invaders Bay..where she bribed the old watchmen with her famous cleavage into taking a boat to go into the lagoon.

Once inside there..Thunderbolt Woman had discovered an old warehouse that had been used as a supply depot for the US Navy during World War II. However the heroine also discovered that the place was far from being abandoned and forgotten as every else had thought. A very modern boat was docked at the jetty of the old warehouse and strange men with white eyes and grey skin were there..loading strange crates from the warehouse on to the boat.

However one of these zombies discovered the presence of the Buxom Battler and started a battle royale . Thunderbolt Woman was winning the battle..until one of the zombie seized her from behind and body-slammed her big breasts repeatedly until she became sexually aroused, weak and sleepy.

"NO...UUUUUUUNH...LET GO OR MY MASSIVE THUNDERBOLT BREASTS...AND MY HUGE THUNDERBOLT NIPPLES YOU ZOMBIES...THEY'RE THE SOURCE OF MY THUNDER STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUNH...I'M GETTING WEAK...GETTING SEXY...AND...UUUUUUUUUH...STARTING TO GET VERY SLEEPY" complained Pam as she struggled within their creepy grasps.

Her big breasts aching from the body slams..her nipples aroused by the thick layers of swamp dirt that was trapped under her costume..Thunderbolt Woman was totally at the mercy of her strange foes. Just when defeat seemed inevitable for the Ebony Angel of Justice...a man appeared.

Pam's sleepy brown eyes widened in the slits of her black and gold mask as she saw an 80-year old white man with silver hair..dressed in a khaki military uniform with black leather boots that reached up to his knees. Red bands bearing the unmistakeable insignia of the Nazi Swastika were unmistakeable. "So you are ze fraulein in zis island zat is called ze Vunderbolt Voman?!..I have read that you are an intelligent and great fighter..yet here you are..defenceless at ze hands of my slaves..!" sneered the old Nazi officer. "Nnghh..the villains who are lucky enough to capture me..always introduce themselves...Who are you supposed to be old man?!" quipped Pam.

"You are arrogant Vunderbolt Voman...you shall be disciplined..you vill witness ze power of BARON HEINRCIH DE MORT!!" declared the Nazi. "Dream on!...Other villains have tried to beat me before..but I always win ..." replied the drowsy but defiant Thunderbolt Woman. At that moment, another zombie quickly smacked two small bags directly over the exposed black nipples which crowned the top of ther twin ebony peaks of her chest.

The shattering of the bags released thick layers of ash all over Pam's large, rounded bust. The zombie who performed this nefarious act...wasted no time in joining the two zombies molesting the heroine's awesome gleaming ebony rack...to spread the strange ashes all over the surface of the buxom heroine's ample breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..IT'S SOME KIND OF SEX DRUG...BEING MASSAGED INTO MY MASSIVE THUNDERBOLT BREASTS...PAYING SPECIAL ATTENTION TO MY HUGE THUNDERBOLT NIPPLES...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ABOUT DAN...UUUUUUH
..WANT HIS HANDS ALL OVER MY MASSIVE THUNDERBOLT BREASTS...WANT HIS FINGERS PLAYING WITH MY HUGE THUNDERBOLT NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING...SO SEXY...BECOMING...SO SLEEPY...WILL BE KNOCKED OUT SOON..." confessed Pam as the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body became slower and slower.

"You cannot resist fraulein!!..I have conquered more seasoned opposition zan you..You are brave to resist ze power of ze powder..but you are young..not schooled in ze art of the 'marginal line'..ze Fuhrer himself has taught us..how to turn an enemy's strength..into his greatest weakness..you will succumb..very soon.." gloated Baron De Mort. As the Nazi spoke..the other two zombies standing over the helpless heroine got into the act. One shattered another bag of the potent ashes over the thin sliver of black and gold fabric between Pam's large thighs and the second zombie immediately started to vigorously rub it all over her gleaming ebony clitoris.

Back at the old watchman heard piercing cries of..."OOOAHHHH..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!...OOOOOOOAH OOOOOOOAH...OOOOOOOOAH..OOOOOOOOOOAH!"... penetrate the stillness of the night. "Yuh just them big boobs o' yours in a lot a trouble girlie..." grinned the watchman to himself as he counted the thick wad of cash which Baron De Mort had bribed him with to keep watch for any intruders. Thunderbolt Woman was so overconfident and obsessed with closing her investigation in one night..that she did not know that the watchman had used a walkie-talkie to alert De Mort to her arrival and that she was venturing into the swamp. The watchman concealed the heroine's motorcycle in some thick bushes..hopped into his old car and drove away.

Back in the lagoon, Thunderbolt Woman's voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body soon lay limp on the soft contaminated mud of the inlet in the lagoon where she was captured by Baron De Mort and his zombies. "There is no hope for you fraulein...Your struggles are useless..Surrender to your hidden desires..You know zat you vant to!" gloated the confident De Mort.

"Ohhhh..De Mort is so absolutely correct girl...My Thunderbolt Nipples..getting harder every time the zombies touch them..Thunderbolt Breasts..getting weaker by the second..Dan..want him to possess ..to command my breasts..play with my nipples..make me sleepy..sexy..become slave to his love... Uhuhhhhh..zombies' hands..too powerful for my Thunderbolt Breasts to resist...enough..enough... enough..." thought Pam as her struggles slowly but surely began to subside.

"Yes..Ahhh..your zombies...they know how to handle me...Ooohhhh..Thunderbolt Breasts..so weak..Thunderbolt Tits so hard..Thunderbolt Cunt..Oooahhhh..it is so wet...I surrender..must obey.. Baron De Mort.." cooed the Buxom Battler as her resistance crumbled under the erotic touch of the zombies to her well-know weak spots.

Baron De Mort raised his left gloved hand and the zombies stepped away from the sexually aroused and stunned busty ebony superwoman..who lay prostrate on the ground. "Arise Thunderbolt Voman!" commanded De Mort and the tamed Thunderbolt Womanr did as she was told. With her head bowed between her huge firm gleaming ebony cleavage.. Pam turned obediently to face her Nazi conqueror. "I am Baron De Mort... your Master.." said the Nazi villain. "Yes...Baron De Mort..is my Master..I am his slave...must work for him..." replied the erotically hypnotised Thunderbolt Woman. "Prove your obedience to me fraulein!!" roared De Mort.

At those words..the sexy heroine of Central Trinidad..knelt down before the Baron with her head between her ample cleavage. "You make my Thunderbolt Breasts..so sleepy..so sexy..You are the man..Baron De Mort...I must obey you.." confessed Thunderbolt Woman in a sleepy voice. "That is right fraulein..Now you vill carry boxes from the warehouse to my boat....Thunderbolt Slave.." commanded De Mort.

"Yes... I obey you..." replied Pam." During the next 30 minutes..the Baron grinned in triump as Thunderbolt Woman effortlessly carried the remainder of the boxes from the warehouse to his boat. "Zis fraulein's weakness to sex..undermines her mighty powers..she is more valuable than ze other slaves..She vill be easy to control..thought De Mort.

However on one of her trips to the Baron's boat..Thunderbolt Woman stepped on a piece of rotting wood on the pier. "Ohhhh!!!" she cried as the wood gave way under the weight of her curvaceous body and the heavy boxes she was carrying. The Baron and his crewmen watched as the heroine vanished under the dark waters of the swamp. "Ah vell..ze fraulein would have made a welcome addition to my slaves.." lamented the Baron to himself before telling his men to get the zombies to gather the rest of the boxes from the warehouse.

Unknown to Baron De Mort..as Thunderbolt Woman sank into the depths of the swamp..its cold waters..removed the stain of the sleep ashes on her massive breasts and vagina..reviving her strength and breaking her out of her sleepy and sexy stupor.

Making wide strokes with her powerful arms and legs...the sexy ebony superwoman swum hard towards the surface as the two boxes she was carrying sank to the bottom of the lagoon. Minutes later..Baron De Mort was startled as the revived Thunderbolt Woman leapt out of the water... ..somersaulted through the air and landed on the balls of her erotic gleaming ebony bare feet on the old wooden pier as the zombies completed loading the last of the boxes from the warehouse on to the boat.

" You can't defeat me Baron!!..Your days as a zombie-maker are finished!!" declared Pam..raising her muscular gleaming ebony arms and spreading her legs apart in a fighting stance. "Stop ze fraulein!" the Baron ordered the zombies and then staggered forward to obey his command.

"I have a job to do when I'm not crime-fighting Baron..Now to stop you..take you and your men to the police..and get home to get some sleep!" said Thunderbolt Woman as she bounded forward towards the approaching zombies. Grabbing the wrists of the lead zombie..the Buxom Battler whirled around on the balls of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet..spinning him around at terrific speed. With a mighty heave...Thunderbolt Woman sent this zombie flying back into eight of the other oncoming zombies..sending them hurtling off the old pier and into the water.

"Now you'll find out what happens to crooks who make my massive Thunderbolt Breasts sleepy..you dirty old man!!" declared the Negress of the Night as she raced along the pier towards the boat. The remaining seven zombies moved to stop the female tornado that was hurtling towards them. Leaping forward, Pam planted the balls of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet hard into the chest of one zombie..sending him into the water to join his other friends there. Landing on the palms of her hands..Thunderbolt Woman locked her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet around the neck of another zombie..and flipped him backwards through the air. He crashed down on to the pier and lay still.

With incredible agility...the Ebony Angel of Justice angled her gleaming voluptuous and muscular body as she flipped into the air and landed on the balls of her erotic bare feet back on the pier...ready to press home the battle to her enemies. Before she could act..Thunderbolt Woman's brown eyes widened in the slits of the thin black and gold mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face as a zombie leapt towards her..with his right hand raised.

"Hey!..Great move!...You caught me with my Tmassive hunderbolt Breasts open!!..My huge Thunderbolt Tits!...still slightly hard from the swamp water!..You're going to slap them!!..No time to defend myself!!..I have to let you do it!!" said the heroine to the zombie.

WHAP!

The zombie did exactly as Thunderbolt Woman thought..dealing a decisive and stinging slap across both of her exposed, huge firm gleaming ebony mounds..making sure that the flat of his hand..struck the hardened, engorged nipples that capped their summits. "Unhunhhhh!!!!..Great blow..your hand!..so rough..!..my huge Thunderbolt Nipples getting hard fast!...Getting sleepy again!!" confessed Pam as she staggered backwards into the grips of the eight zombies she had knocked into the water earlier. They held the Buxom Battler..stretching her muscular gleaming ebony arms and long muscular gleaming ebony legs as wide as possible while keeping her in a standing position. Four other zombies closed in on the captured crime fighter from the front.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Thunderbolt Woman as the zombies vigorously groped her exposed massive firm gleaming ebony breasts..as she struggled in futility to break free from their grip.

At Baron De Mort's signal..they released their hold on the Amazon Wrestler and she fell flat on her back to the wooden pier. Her huge firm ebony breasts rising and falling painfully..her muscular gleaming ebony arms limp at her sides..her long muscular gleaming ebony legs..spread wide open below her wide curvy waist.

"Thanks.. 'thunderous' fraulein.....Thanks to you....slaves have learnt some of your combat tricks... must be a shame..defeated by your own fighting skills.." gloated the Baron and motioned to one of his human thugs to step forward. "Eh..??" sighed the sleepy Thunderbolt Woman as she watched the thug aim a strange looking shotgun at her..and fire two glass spheres at her naked and vulnerable chest.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" groaned Pam as the spheres exploded against her aching and awesome black nipples..releasing a phosphorescent, dense green liquid that quickly covered all of her huge firm gleaming ebony breasts and slid down her six-pack abdomen towards the space between her massive gleaming ebony thighs.

Baron De Mort and two of his thugs watched as Thunderbolt Woman's fingers clutched the roots of her glossy black hair..her athletic curvaceous body twisted madly and her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet furiously pounded the wooden surface of the old pier she was lying on top of. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
cried Thunderbolt Woman as her famous nipples were instantly turned to concrete..denying her access to her mighty powers and orgasms exploded at will in her huge bust and between her large thighs.

"Very interesting how sexual pleasure can defeat a superb, muscular woman so easily...You cannot resist the power of the The 'Green One'..very soon you shall have permanent rest fraulein..I bid you goodbye.." sneered De Mort as he and his two men boarded the boat after all of the zombies were aboard. The Baron's boat sailed away into the darkness..leaving the beauteous Thunderbolt Woman..her massive bust and virgin cunt bathed in an glowing green aura... twisting, twitching and howling in sexual pleasure on the old pier...deep in the lagoon.

to be continued

Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:44 am