Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:46 am

Thunderbolt Woman meets Baron De Mort 
Megalomaniac

Post Thunderbolt Woman meets Baron De Mort
Another reboot

BC

Thunderbolt Woman meets Baron De Mort
Port of Spain, Trinidad 1970
Noon

PAM WILSON..22-year-old librarian at the Daily News newspaper was seated on a bench in a park in the middle of Woodford Square Park..having her lunch. With her black hair tied up in a series of braids atop her head..large rimmed glasses on her face..and wearing a drab pink blouse and skirt that flowed down to her ankles...nobody, especially men..paid her much attention. Pam smiled to herself at that thought because nobody would have ever suspected that her guise as a meek librarian..really concealed her secret identity as the sexy masked crimefighter known as..THUNDERBOLT WOMAN

She had inherited this power from her father..a professional champion wrestler who was known as THUNDERBOLT WILSON. After his murder by unknown criminal elements...Pam learnt of her amazing powers and battled crime in a string v-slit black and gold leotarde which revealed all of the feminine assets which she kept concealed from view under her frowsy attire as a librarian. Her job was also useful because it allowed her to do invaluable research on the criminal underworld which she battled after hours as Thunderbolt Woman.

Pam sighed wistfully as she watched some couples stroll through the park. All were holding hands and some even kissed. She lamented that she could not get too close to any man because Thunderbolt Woman instantly became weak and sleepy anytime a man touched her massive gleaming ebony breasts. "If only I could let a man touch my breasts..and not get sleepy to fight crime as Thunderbolt Woman..maybe even tell him my secret..." thought Pam. Secretly, the young female librarian wished that the handsome police detective DAN WILLIAMS could be that man.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice. "Hey Miss Wilson.. Pam...Funny to meet you here.." said Dan as he sat next to her on the park bench. "Ohh..Detective Williams...this is a surprise..." said Pam, trying to hide her surprise and keep the warm tingling in the large breasts hidden beneath her blouse under control. "Please..call me Dan..after all..I've come to you so often for help to research my cases..." replied Dan with a smile which made Pam feel giddy in her head and breasts. "And I've had to bail you out of trouble as Thunderbolt Woman..." Pam added mentally. She silently wished that Dan would take her in his arms and make her breasts his.

Dan smiled as he looked the mousy librarian over. He wondered what she would look like in more revealing attire, without her glasses and her black hair worn loose. "She may actually be pretty if she changed her looks..." thought Dan. However his thoughts were interrupted by a buzzing on his walkie-talkie. "What?!..Okay Lieutenant!..I'm on my way..." said the detective into his radio as he got to his feet.

"Dan?...What's the matter?" asked Pam with concern in her voice. "I just received word that a robbery is taking place as at Kam Pah's Chemicals factory near the East Dry River..Sorry about this Pam..but I have to go!" replied Dan as he ran off to find his car.

"Dan is heading off into certain danger..I have to get there first and stop that robbery.." said the female librarian as she gathered her purse and ran towards a nearby cluster of trees. After checking to make sure that she was alone..Pam twisted a gold ring that she wore on her right middle finger. There was a crack of thunder in the clear blue sky and a golden lightning bolt zig-zagged its way to earth to bathe the her in an aura of energy. Pam felt her her entire body growing in strength and sensuality.

When the aura faded.. Pam's dowdy blouse and skirt were replaced by a string v-slit black leotard with gold lighting trim which highlighted a pair of massive, firm, gleaming ebony breasts, a taut abdomen, a pair of muscular gleaming ebony arms and long muscular gleaming ebony legs. Her hands were strong with slender fingers with short glossy golden fingernails. Her gleaming ebony feet were bare and erotic to the eye with sexy toes with short glossy golden toenails.

She now had a long thick mane of glossy black hair which now cascaded on to her barely concealed gleaming ebony shoulders She wore gold bracelets on her wrists and her identity was concealed by a tiny black mask with gold lightning trim which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face.

Flexing her muscular gleaming ebony arms..caused her flimsy leotard to stretch by its spaghetti straps..exposing the majority of the her massive gleaming ebony mounds and wisps of the heroine's thick black pubic hair between her large thighs. "Time to keep my man of of trouble and save the day once again.." resolved Thunderbolt Woman.

As she ran out of the park..her appearance and her revealing attire caught the attention of many people. Every muscle on the voluptuous gleaming ebony body of the Buxom Battler was fully accentuated as she threw her Thunder Line skyward and swung sway over the rooftops of Port of Spain.

Kam Pah Chemical Factory.

"Hurry it up! Get that stuff loaded before the cops get here!!" barked a hooded robbers to his six cohorts as they loaded a series of metal crates into the back of a boat that was docked at a jetty on the riverside of the factory. "You boys have a lot more to worry about than the police!!" declared Thunderbolt Woman as she alighted on to the service ramp beside the robbers..causing them to halt their nefarious activities.

Their eyes bulged in the slits of their ski masks and they felt a flood of warmth under their waistline as they gazed upon the voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body of Thunderbolt Woman. She assumed her trademark heroine pose. Her hands on her wide curvy hips, long muscular gleaming ebony legs slightly apart, erotic bare gleaming ebony feet flat on the ground and her massive firm gleaming ebony breasts pushed confidently forward, threatening to spill out of her flimsy attire..

"Take care of the big- boobed bimbo!..The boss wants this stuff fast!" snarled the leader of the robbers to his men. Two men pulled out pistols and fired at the Busty Ebony Marvel.. "Have to do better than that you amateurs!!" quipped Pam..sexily twisting her shapely body as she deflected the bullets with her gold bracelets.

Zing! Zing! Zing!

As the robbers tried to reload their guns..Thunderbolt Woman bounded forward..her mighty forearms extended..and knocked both robbers senseless to the jetty.

POW! WHAM!

Another robber charged towards her with a lead pipe raised over his head. He wheezed as the voluptuous vigilante drove the ball of her erotic left gleaming bare ebony foot hard into his groin.

KAPOW!

One robber tried to jump her from behind. In a single motion...Thunderbolt Woman raised her powerful gleaming muscular ebony arms over her head...seized the robber by his wrists.. flung him over her right shoulder and sent him crashing to the ground.

THUD!

"Let's go!!..Let's go!!" yelled the robber leader to his remaining cohorts as the boat's engines roared to life and the boat pulled away from the jetty. "Stop in the name of justice!!" declared Thunderbolt Woman as she aimed the Thunderbolt Ring on her right index finger towards the boat as it sped away. Electricity swirled around her ring and she sent one her mighty thunderbolts hurtling towards the fleeing criminals.

"Yahh!!!..the masked broad is gonna sink us!!" yelled the robber who was driving the boat as he saw the huge ball of electric energy streaking towards them. "Stay cool!..This'll stop the super slut good!" snarled the robber leader. Picking up one of the stolen crates at the rear of the boat..the robber leader lifted it over his head. With all his might..he hurled it into the air..straight into the path of the incoming thunderbolt. The two projectiles collided in a great mid-air explosion.

BOOM

A thick white cloud was formed and itspread back towards the jetty where Pam was standing.Mixing with the surrounding air...caused a strange rain to fall from the cloud..thoroughly bathing evey inch of the Thunderbolt Woman's voluptuous and muscular gleaming and muscular ebony body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RAIN...SOAKING THROUGH MY COSTUME...UUUUUUUUUUUH...SOMETHING IN IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY MASSIVE THUNDERBOLT BREASTS...GETTING SO HEAVY...MY HUGE THUNDERBOLT NIPPLES...GETTING...SO...HAAAAAAARD...GOT TO THINK ABOUT DAN...HIS HANDS ALL OVER MY THUNDERBOLT BREASTS...HIS FINGERS PLAYING WITH MY THUNDERBOLT NIPPLES...FINGERING ME IN MY THUNDERBOLT CUNT...CAN'T HANDLE IT...UUH..GOT TO GIVE IN..GOT TO...GOT TO..UUH..UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moanaed Pam as she simultaneously lactated and had a powerful orgasm.

Her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her tiny black and gold mask as she collapsed to the wooden jetty. Pillowed by her thick black tresses..Thunderbolt Woman's head rolled slowly from side to side as the strange chemical rain drenched her voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony causing her the straps of her string v-slit black and gold leotard to slide off..causing her massive firm gleaming ebony breasts to be exposed to the full effects of the rain.
Pam's vision blurred as she thought erotic thoughts about Dan and succumbed to unconsciousness.

Some time later...Pam's eyes slowly opened to see the concerned face of Police Detective Dan Williams hovering over her. "Oooo...Dan..What happened..?" asked groggily Thunderbolt Woman as she lay on an ambulance stretcher in the parking lot of the chemical factory. Around them..police officers were combing the crims scene for clues. Dan tried to focus his thoughts but was having a hard time doing so with the Busty Ebony Heroine's amazing huge firm gleaming ebony cleavage naked...rising and falling provocatively in front of him...her awesome rack and their sexy summits exposed to him.

"You interrupted a robbery of the factory..I found you lying unconscious on the jetty with some of the perfs that you nailed...Unfortunately..they rest of them got away with some chemicals..We still don't know why they tried to rob the place..." said Dan. Swiveling on her large firm gleaming ebony ass..Thunderbolt Woman got to her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet.

"Sorry I could not have been more help Dan..but as you know..I'm always easily put to sleep in my massive Thunderbolt Breasts..I'll find out who those robbers were and what they were after..you have my word on that.." replied Pam as she cast her Thunder Line skyward and swung away. Dan was confident his secret superheroine girlfriend meant what she said but he had his concerns for her safety, knowing how easily she could be tamed.

One month later.

Pam Wilson was doing research in the library of the Daily News' offices in downtown Port of Spain. Several fishermen had gone missing in the nearby Gulf of Paria under mysterious circumstances. The police and Coast Guard had no clues and did not treat the disappearances as serious. "Dan is the lead investigator on this case..but even his detective skills are not making any headway on this case..this is a job for his sexy and super-powered girlfriend..Thunderbolt Woman Woman to handle..." resolved Pam.

Checking the files reports on all of the 15 fishermen who had gone missing in the past weeks..Pam's brown eyes glowed with steely determination behind her large rimmed glasses as she detected a connection which the authorities..and her man..had missed. "All of the fishermen disappeared in the Gulf..close to a part of the Invaders Bay Lagoon... it was rumoured that the Americans used as naval depot during World War II..." said Pam as a plan developed in her mind.

Midnight
Invaders Bay Lagoon

Under a full moon... a shapely silhouette straddled a motorcycle that was travelling along the Audrey Jeffers Highway towards the Invaders Bay Lagoon. This was none other than the sexy super heroine known as Thunderbolt Woman. Her muscular gleaming ebony arms spread out on either side of her voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body.. her hands firmly gripping the handles of the bike that was painted similar to her string v-slit black and gold leotard which did little to cover her awesome body.

Her long muscular gleaming ebony legs and erotic bare gleaming ebony feet hugged the sides of the moving motorcycle which she used when swinging on her Thunder Line was not enough as a transportation mode. Her shny, black tresses flailed in the night air. Her massive firm gleaming ebony breasts...threatening to spill out of tiny attire as she headed towards her destination.

Arriving at the edge of the lagoon...the Buxom Battler startled an old watchman posted by a jetty where pleasure boats were rented to visitors to tour the lagoon. The 60-year-old watchman nearly had a heart attack as he stared at the 22-year old Negress of the Night as she as she walked towards him. He was particularly mesmerised by her enormous firm gleaming ebony bust. "Excuse me sir..I need to borrow one of your boats.." said Thunderbolt Woman as she stood in front of him..her right hand pointing towards some wooden pirogues that were moorerd nearby.

"Uhh..No tours till morning.." stammered the stunned watchman. "Oh come on..there must be something I can do to..change your mind..." replied Pam in a sultry tone of voice..as she thrust her awesome gleaming ebony rack towards the old watchman who quickly agreed to her request. Moments later..the Busty Ebony Heroine was steering a pirogue through the darkened, mangrove-lined waterways of the lagoon.

"Men are just so gullible..They all just want to get a hold of my Thunderbolt Breasts.." thought Pam with a smile on her face. Her big thick black nipples tingling as she thought about her secret boyfriend Detective Dan Williams.After travelling for 30 minutes into the lagoon...Pam spotted an abandoned, old pier and wooden warehouse on a patch of land in the swamp..hidden amongst some mangrove trees. "That must be the old navy depot.." she deduced.

Switching off her boat's engine..Thunderbolt Woman guided her vessel to a soft landing on a river bank a short distance away from the warehouse and continued along by foot. Her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet made no sound as Thunderbolt Woman sprinted swiftly and silently towards the warehouse. Hiding amongst some of the trees...Pam's brown eyes widened in the slits of her tiny black and gold mask as she gazed upon a sight she had never seen before.

She saw five men with torches standing near the old warehouse while another five men were busy carrying large boxes from the old warehouse to a large boat that was moored to the old pier. "This is very suspicious..this place should be deserted..nobody knows anything about it.." thought Thunderbolt Woman..deciding to move in for a closer look.

The scantily clad superwoman stealthily inched her way towards another cluster of trees closer to the warehouse. Pam was surprised to see that the eyes of these men were white and their skins were grey. "How do they move so slowly..without a sound..and they seem to be really strong..those boxes must each weigh a tonne.." thought Thunderbolt Woman to herself.

As she watched these events unfold before her eyes...Pam had no idea that one of these zombies had seen her and approached her from behind without a sound. In a single move..his arms seized the Negress of the Night from behind. "Hey!! Let go of me!!" cried Pam as she struggled fiercely with the zombie..staggering out into the open and blowing her cover. The zombie tightened his hold around the heroine's waist..trying to lift her off the ground. However having seen her father do battle in the ring many times as a girl..Pam countered his attempts by keeping her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet planted firmly on the soft muddy ground.

Flexing her huge gleaming ebony muscular thighs...Thunderbolt Woman propelled herself and her zombie opponent backwards. They crashed heavily to the ground with the zombie receiving the brunt of the impact.. as he hit the ground first and was pinned down by the weight of the buxom superwoman. "Lights out creep!" quipped Pam as she rammed her right elbow into the zombie's chest.

The zombie moaned and lay still. Thunderbolt Woman leapt to her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet and assumed a fighting stance..her muscular gleaming ebony arms raised and her long muscular gleaming ebony legs spread slightly apart..as five more zombies approached her. "More of these weirdos are coming at me...My Thunder Strength will get me out of this jam! " thought Thunderbolt Woman.

Her huge firm gleaming ebony breasts bobbed and swayed under her string v-slit black and gold leotard as she charged towards the approaching zombies. At the last moment..Thunderbolt Woman flexed her large gleaming ebony thighs and catapulted herself over the heads of the zombies. As she cleared the zombies..the Buxom Battler... extended her long muscular gleaming ebony legs...the balls of her gleaming ebony erotic bare feet striking the backs of two of the zombies.

The force of the blows sent them crashing to the ground. Flipping her voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body in mid-air...Thunderbolt Woman landed on the ground on the balls of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet and ran into the old warehouse. Three zombies followed her inside.

Once they entered the darkened interior of the old warehouse... the three zombies split up to search for the strong and slippery heroine. Thunderbolt Woman ambushed the first zombie...striking him hard in the chest with her extended left,forearm and he crumpled to the ground. The second zombie caught a flash of the gold lightning trim of the heroine's costume and lashed out with a wild punch.

"Too slow creep!" quipped Pam as she knocked him to the ground with a sweeping motion of her long muscular gleaming ebony right leg. As he hit the ground...the Busty Ebony Heroine slammed the heel of her erotic bare gleaming ebony right foot hard on to his stomach and neck. The zombie lay still after that.

The third zombie had moved in behind Thunderbolt Woman and was preparing to catch her in a reverse bear hug. However luck was with the Buxom Battler as the zombie stepped on a piece of rotting wood..alerting her to his presence. Spinning around..she blotted out the zombie's vision with the sole of her erotic left gleaming ebony bare foot.

The force of the heroine's resulting footstrike..sent the zombie flying through the air and he crashed through a wall three feet away. "None of you weirdoes are any match for me!!..This fight is over!..Thunderbolt Woman prevails again!!" declared Pam believing the fight to be over.

"Now to find out what's going on here and what is inside those boxes...!" said Thunderbolt Woman as she strolled confidently out of the warehouse. However as the heroine emerged from the warehouse..the first zombie that she had battled.. slipped his strong hands under her shave gleaming ebony armpits and seized a firm hold of her broad gleaming ebony shoulders.

"So creep..you want to tangle with me again..eh?!" said Pam...slightly surprised that the zombie had recovered from his earlier beating. "This will be easy..he is so stupid.." thought Thunderbolt Woman as she tensed her voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body again in preparation for another back leap.

However..at the moment that Pam's erotic bare gleaming ebony feet lifted off the ground..the zombie jumped as well..but forward instead of backward. "Eh?!!..I was not ready for this..!!" admitted the startled Thunderbolt Woman as they hurtled towards the ground. Pam took the brunt of the impact this time...directly in her huge firm gleaming ebony bust.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Thunderbolt Woman as her enormous firm gleaming ebony bust was decisively squashed on impact with the ground. However Pam quickly learnt that the pain in her awesome gleaming ebony rack was not her biggest concern. "EH...DIRT FROM THE GROUND...COVERING MY MASSIVE THUNDERBOLT BREASTS...UUH...SOMETHING IN THE DIRT...SOME KIND OF CHEMICALS...UUUUH...MAKING MY HUGE THUNDERBOLT NIPPLES...GET..HA...HAA...HAAAAAAARD...THINKING ABOUT DAN...THINKING ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH HIM...UUUUUUH...I'M STARTING TO GET VERY SLEEPY" blurted Pam.

Her untimely confession swung the tide of the battle in her enemies favour immediately. The zombie did not answer..holding his grip intact..easily lifting the dazed heroine off the ground. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH' groaned Thunderbolt Woman as the zombies body slammed her chest first...ten times in quick succession.

Each time...more of the contaminated soil coated the Buxom Battler's massive firm gleaming ebony bust.. sealing her huge puffy black nipples under several inches of the contaminated soil. Each breast slam..made the heroine become weaker and sleepier.

After the final leap..the zombie released his hold on his voluptuous victim. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh..." moaned Thunderbolt Woman...rolling on to her back...spreading her muscular gleaming ebony arms and long muscular gleaming ebony legs wide open...dazed and disoriented from the brutal punishment meted out to her huge firm gleaming ebony bust...now caked in the contaminated soil...which kept her huge puffy black nipples hard and erect like towers.

Pam's brown eyes fluttered sleepily in the slits of her black and gold mask from the pain that was emanating from her huge firm gleaming ebony breasts...and the hardness of her famous oversized nipples...which made her weak, sleepy and helpless to whatever the zombies had planned for her.

Thunderbolt Woman saw that the zombie was joined by the five zombies she had defeated outside and inside of the old warehouse. Two zombies knelt down and pinned her sexy bare feet to the ground by taking a firm grip on her ankles. Another pair of zombies firmly pressed the heroine's wrists to the ground. The zombie who had weakened her by body slamming her big breasts was joined by another zombie.

Thunderbolt Woman gazed sleepily at them as their hands reached forward... pulling back the flimsy straps of her string v-slit black and gold leotard to expose her huge firm gleaming ebony bust. "NOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUH
NOT MY HUGE THUNDERBOLT NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY'RE SO HAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAVE NO THUNDER STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP TOUCHING THEM..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...YOU WEIRDOS ARE MAKING ME GET WEAKER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET SEXIER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...AND SLEEPIER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELP...HELP" cried Pam as she struggled in futility in the zombies' gips deep in the lagoon.

To be continued

Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:23 pm