Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:48 pm

Thunderbolt Woman in Slave Mask of Mexico 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Thunderbolt Woman in Slave Mask of Mexico 2
Thunderbolt Woman in Slave Mask of Mexico 2

Chaguanas, Trinidad
11 pm

Mexican sports promoter RICO SUAVE and head of the LOS INVADOS wrestlers stood over his latest conquest. He looked down with triumph and lust at the young woman who lay sprawled out on her back on the carpeted floor of the CHAGUANAS COLISEUM. She had a voluptuous and muscular ebony body that was barely clad in a string v-slit leotard of black with gold lightning trim. Her massive firm gleaming ebony breasts were exposed...showing their perfect form...as well as the huge hard and erect puffy black nipples and wide black areolas which capped their sexy summits...as her massive gleaming ebony mounds rose and fall with each deep relaxed breath that she took.

Her muscular gleaming ebony arms...adorned at the wrists by gold bracelets...lay limp on either side of her curvy upper body. Below her wide curvy waist...her long muscular gleaming ebony legs were spread wide open...showing that her virgin gleaming ebony cunt barely covering by the thin black and gold strip between her huge gleaming ebony thighs...had formed into a well defined camel toe. Her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet resting on their smooth heels...wide spaces between each of her ten sexy toes which sported short golden glossy toenails...which matched the short glossy golden fingernails on the slender fingers of her strong gleaming ebony hands.

Suave remembered it was not long ago that he received an offer to come to this Caribbean island because of this busty young Negress who was widely known as THUNDERBOLT WOMAN...celebrated crime fighter and super powered wrestler. The Buxom Black Beauty had been disrupting the activities of criminals in Trinidad and they approached him with an offer to capture her. Rico was intrigued at how naïve the Top Heavy Trinidadian was...falling for the ruse of a wrestling exhibition match with Los Invados...having her super erogenous breasts and cunt exploited until she donned the colourful wrestling head mask known as the SLAVE MASK OF MEXICO which now caused her to lie defeated, aroused and unconscious at his feet.

He knelt beside the beaten Busty Black Beauty and brushed the tips of her big puffy hard and erect nipples with his coarse thumbs.
"Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh" cooed Thunderbolt Woman...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her Slave Mask...unable to move her gleaming ebony muscular arms or her long gleaming ebony muscular legs to defend her herself. "Can you hear me Senorita Thunderbolt?" sneered Rico as he brushed the tips of the helpless heroine's hardened nipples

RUB...RUB...RUB

"Uuh...Yes" replied Thunderbolt Woman staring at him with sleepy brown eyes. "You must listen carefully," said Hugo in a firm but soothing voice. "When you awaken..you will do whatever Los Invados command .. you cannot live without our touch..without our male seed in your body." The wrestlers grinned, lustfully looking down at their sexy captive, who from now on would fight in the ring and live to pleasure them. She will give birth to a brood of mighty fighters -- the Los Invados will become the greatest wrestlers in the world!

"Yes...I..sleep..when wake up..I will obey..will live to pleasure Los Invados..must have their seed..in my body.." agreed Thunderbolt Woman. Two Invado wrestlers knelt on either side of her naked massive gleaming ebony bust...each of them fondling one of her massive mounds. A third knelt down between her open long muscular gleaming ebony legs...inserted two fingers inside of her wet and throbbing gleaming ebony cunt...and probed deep into her virgin sex. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uh..Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuh" moaned Thunderbolt Woman as they for--d her to simultaneously lactate and have a powerful orgasm.

Hugo and his three wrestlers stood triumphantly over the defeated Negro superwoman. They watched the rhythmic rise and fall of her large shapely gleaming ebony bust as she slept. Her big puffy black nipples were hard as diamonds and the strands of black pubic hair which peeked out from under the black and gold fabric between her large thighs were totally damp. Thunderbolt Woman had never been so comprehensively defeated in her career as a super heroine fighting crime in Trinidad.

"For all your abilities Senorita Thunderbolt you are no match for the touch of powerful men. A crime boss in Trinidad is paying us big money to get you out of the way. Once you are in Mexico you will join my wrestlers as the lone female Invado and you will breed us super wrestlers!" gloated Hugo Suave.

One Invado scooped the helpless heroine into his arms and walked toward the door...her muscular gleaming ebony arms and long muscular ebony legs dangling limp in the air. "Take her to one of our rooms and place her under the covers in a bed," ordered Hugo, "and make sure no one sees her." The criminal manager was not going to let anything foil his plans -- the mask must be given the time to take over their captive's mind.

He tossed a brown bottle, filled with chloroform, to a wrestler. "You will not sleep tonight," he said. "If the senorita struggles to awaken before morning, dab her enormous breasts with this and then make her breathe it until she is completely still. She must not escape." The wrestler nodded -- he was going to enjoy his work.

The tamed Thunderbolt Woman was taken by the wrestler to a hotel room and laid on a bed. The Invado slipped off her string v-slit black and gold leotard...leaving her voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body garbed only by the colourful Slave Mask of Mexico. As he kept vigil...he heard the Top Heavy Trinidadian softly moaning..."Uuuh...Uuuh"...and noticed that her huge puffy black nipples
were beginning to soften..and her head rolled from side to side...as she tried to shake herself out of the erotic stupor she was trapped in.

The Invado uncapped the bottle of chloroform...and poured a copious amount of the potent anaesthetic into the fibres of a thick cotton pad...and then did what he was instructed to do by his boss.

DAB...DAB...DAB

"Uuuuuuuuuuunh.. Oh no...Uuuuuuuuuunh...I...I'm being...chloroformed...in...in my huge Thunderbolt Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuunh..it is
keeping...them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...soooo...haaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Where...Where am I...How long have I been unconscious...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...going to be put to sleep again...must get away...must..." babbled the Busty Black Beauty. "Sleep" sneered the Invado as he clamped the pad over her nose and mouth.

"Nnn...Nnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed Thunderbolt Woman into the pad...as her brown eyes slowly closed and she passed out again. Trapped in her sleepy and sexy stupor, the potent charmed power of the mask making her mind and body obedient, Thunderbolt Woman could not fight the evil plans the Mexicans had planned for her.

24 hours later
Central Police Station
Port of Spain, Trinidad 1970
10 am

Detective Dan Williams was going through the mile-high stacks of documents which cluttered his desk as he filled out some reports which he had been behind time on for the last week. Dan did not really care for the paper work part of his job and preferred to be out on the streets fighting the criminals and bringing them to justice. In this regard, he was similar to the Buxom Battler known as Thunderbolt Woman. Everyone at the station knew of Dan's infatuation which the buxom crimefighter but Dan, who was proud of his professionalism, downplayed relationship talk The truth was that he did care for her. As he filled out his reports, Dan's mind wandered as he thought about his masked girlfriend.

In his mind's eye he could see her in her sexy outfit..which only amplified her even sexier body as she battled criminals. His mind wandered back 24 hours. He remembered how dejected he felt when Thunderbolt Woman politely declined his dinner invitation because she had one with Mexican wrestling promoter Hugo Suave.

"Those Mexicans sure have a way with women" grumbled Dan to himself. He was jealous of Suave eyeing his girlfriend's sensuous and muscular body all night long over dinner. Dan woke out of his fantasy when he heard his Superintendent's voice. "Snap out of it Williams!...Maybe you'd prefer to see your Thunderbolt Woman's press conference...it's live on TV from the Chaguanas Regency Hotel." quipped the Supt. Those words had Dan out of his chair and his comfort zone in a flash.

Dan had to weave his way through a crowded room of lust-filled cops who filled the charge room to look at the images being played out on the room's lone television set. He saw his beloved Thunderbolt Woman seated in front of a series of microphones on a long table. Hugo Suave was seated to her immediate right. Dan was surprised to see that she was wearing a multicoloured mask which covered her entire head, with slits for her eyes..nose, mouth, and long black hair.

He couldn't believe his ears when he heard Thunderbolt Woman telling the press she was leaving today for Mexico to wrestle in some charity events with the Los Invados. She was not sure when she would be returning to Trinidad.

As Dan tried to make sense of the heroine's words.he looked at the TV screen which was displaying a series of close up shots of the Amazon wrestler, particularly her large and shapely bust. This evoked several lusty cheers from the other cops. However Dan's keen powers of observation allowed him to see something that the other police officers did not. A pair of perfectly hardened spheres, barely visible on the fabric of the busty heroine's thin and tight-fitting, black and gold leotard.

"Thunderbolt Woman's nipples.. they look as hard as rocks...after I left her last night...that Mexican playboy Hugo Suave..he must have found out her weakness..knocked her out..and hypnotised her..the Thunder Lady is not herself..I have to get to the hotel!" realised Dan as he grabbed his jacket and ran towards his car.

Royal Hotel
Chaguanas, Trinidad 1970
11 am

The Slave Mask of Mexico kept 22 year old PAM WILSON in a sexy, docile stupor in her sexy super powered alter-ego of Thunderbolt Woman. Her huge puffy black nipples were hard and erect like towers...her massive gleaming ebony breasts felt like two huge lead weights...keeping her drowsy. Thunderbolt Woman strolled like a robot out of the front door of the hotel towards the silver Rolls Royce which Hugo Suave had hired to take them to Carlsen Field airport.

His private plane was fueled and waiting there to fly them to Mexico. Hugo figured that the press conference would take care of any suspicion that Thunderbolt Woman was being kidnapped. Several guests could not help but admire the Buxom Battler's voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body..well highlighted by her string v-slit black and gold leotard that seemed to be painted on to her body. Suave stood on the right of the heroine while two of his burly Mexican bodyguards flanked them on either side.

"Remember senorita..you are weak..sexy..you live to give us pleasure..you want our seed" whispered Hugo into the heroine's right ear. "Yes...think of sex..keeps my huge Thunderbolt Nipples hard...not try to escape..must obey desire for pleasure..want male seed" whispered Pam. The longer she wore the mask the stronger its spell became. Soon she would not need to be reminded of her duty.

However, just as the group walked out of the lobby and were about to get into the limo Dan Williams came running up to them. "Thunderbolt Woman!..Thunderbolt Woman!" yelled the detective as he ran towards his secret superheroine girlfriend. His path was blocked by one of Suave's wrestlers. Dan caught a glimpse of the pistol concealed under his jacket.

Pam looked at Dan, stopped, and shook her head. She raised her hands and rubbed the sides of her face, tugging at the mask. There was something about this man that made her want to remember something. Worried that Thunderbolt Woman still had enough strength to overcome the spell, Suave signaled for two wrestlers to take their beautiful prize by the arms and push her toward the car.

Seeing that Thunderbolt Woman was Suave's captive and unable to respond to him, Dan didn't think it was the right time or place for a fight. "Adios amigo...Senorita Thunderbolt has a plane to catch..To Carlsen Field.!" said Suave as he opened the door for the Busty Ebony Crime Fighter and she slipped inside the rear of the limo. Suave and his wrestlers joined her in the back of the limo and the car sped off. Dan wasted no time in running for his car. He prayed that his knowledge of the backroads outside of Chaguanas would help him to get to the airfield ahead of Suave. It was his only hope of rescuing Thunderbolt Woman from sleepy captivity.

Hugo poured himself a full glass of rum as he sat opposite Thunderbolt Woman in the rear of the limo. He couldn't help but congratulate himself for capturing this super beauty so easily and completely. Two wrestlers sat on either side of her curvaceous body as the limo left the bustling metropolis of Chaguanas and headed south towards Carlsen Field airport. The windows of the Rolls Royce were heavily tinted to prevent anyone from seeing what was happening inside the car.

However, as Pam sat in the rear of the limo images of Dan ran through her mind, delivering an urgent message. They made her remember who she was -- a super heroine, a fighter for justice! She did not live to pleasure men, to breed for them. She must escape this trap, remove the charmed mask, and defeat the evil Los Invados.

"Your plan to capture me has failed Hugo Suave! I'm going to expose your criminal deeds!" declared Thunderbolt Woman as she raised her left long muscular gleaming ebony leg across the narrow space between them in the rear of the limo.

ZOKK! Hugo slumped backwards against his seat as the ball of Pam's erotic left gleaming ebony bare foot lashed him across the jaw. He spilt his drink over his expensive suit in the process.

"Once I take off this mask!..I will get my full strength back!" quipped Thunderbolt Woman confidently as she raised her hands to her head to remove Suave's sex charmed mask. However the Buxom Battler had forgotten about the two wrestlers on either side of her. Before Pam knew what was happening they had reached into their pockets and whipped out thick cotton pads.They quickly slipped those pads under the heroine's flimsy outfit.

RUB!...RUB!..RUB! ...RUB!..RUB!..RUB!..RUB! -- over her amazing and vulnerable chest.

"Oh no!!..Not chloroform again!!..I..I..Uuuuuuuuuuuh!!!..It's taking effect so fast...My huge Thunderbolt Nipples getting hard again..Uuuuuuuuuuuh!!!..My massive Thunderbolt Breasts...becoming so weak..Uuuuuuuuuuuuh !!!..Making me get sleepy again..Must not give in!..Must escape!!" moaned Thunderbolt Woman as she struggled in the tight confines of the limo. Her long muscular gleaming ebony legs and muscular gleaming ebony arms flailing wildly in all directions. Her hands slowly slipped away from the mask and fell to her sides, helpless.

"There is no escape for you from Los Invados, Senorita Thunderbolt!" snarled Hugo Suave as he brought his right hand down hard in the space between Pam's large thighs.

KA-CHOP!! The malicious Mexican promoter dealt Thunderbolt Woman a brutal karate chop directly to her cunt. " UUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Thunderbolt Woman as the sheer force of Hugo's blow was enough to stun her. Her voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body sagged against the plush leather seats of the limo's interior. Suave's two wrestlers wasted no time in pulling back the straps of Pam's costume to reveal her enormous firm gleaming0 ebony breasts.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Thunderbolt Woman as they polished her huge hard and erect puffy black nipples with their chloroform pads making her feel weaker and sleepier with each stroke and each passing second.

RUB! RUB! RUB!

"You are very fiesty Senorita Thunderbolt.. that fire will breed super wrestlers for me..but first you must be tamed, permanently and totally," sneered Hugo as he thrust his right hand under the thin, black and gold sliver of fabric between her large thighs.

"Surrender to the power of the mask Senorita Thunderbolt...think only of a man's hands draining you of your strength..a man you desire touching your grande breasts...it makes you weak..but gives you pleasure, addictive pleasure..you think of nothing except sex..sex..and sleep..you want pleasure..to be filled with male seed," commanded Suave as his drove his thick right index finger deep into Pam's throbbing cunt and fingered her rapidly.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..my escape plan..thwarted...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Mexicans..too smart...making my huge Thunderbolt Breasts..feel so sexy...mask taking control..must think of sex..pleasure..sex and sleep...Dan...must..must..obey.." replied the beaten Busty Black Heroine as thoughts of Dan Williams, his fingers stroking her nipples and fingering her in her cunt...made her aroused and sleepy in record time. The mask's power was strenghtening, overwhelming her breasts and her mind more powerfully than before. All thoughts of escape vanished in a haze of weakening erotic desire.

"There is no need to worry, this will not happen again," said Hugo confidently to the men in the limo as they continued to drug Pam's big breasts with chloroform. "The longer she sleeps in the mask the more dominant its spell becomes. And once she is in Mexico, the bitch will be able to do nothing but sleep, fight, and pleasure us."

"Sleep Senorita Thunderbolt..you shall sleep for the rest of the drive to the airport...." commanded Hugo as he slowly fondled Pam's vagina. "Oooooahhhhh...Thunderbolt Woman.is so wet...can't think..mask think for me..must fall asleep...Yes..yes...will not cause Mexicans..any more trouble...want pleasure...seed..so..sleepy..Ooooooooo...." cooed the busty heroine as Hugo brought her to a massive orgasm.

BOOM!

Pam's brown eyes slowly closing in the slits of the Slave Mask. The men in the limo looked at one another. "Just in case" said Hugo, looking at Pam's large breasts, glowing with a shiny chloroform sheen, "we will seed our newest member in the jet. That will guarantee she will never snap out of the mask's power." The men looked at Pam's unconscious body with hungry eyes.

Half and hour later, the limo arrived at Carlsen Field airport and drove towards a hangar where a twin-engine turboprop plane was being fueled for its one-way flight to Mexico. The limo drove inside the hangar stopping ten feet from the airplane where two Mexican bodyguards stood waiting. One approached the limo and opened the left rear door. He grabbed the shapely ankles of the unconscious Thunderbolt Woman while a bodyguard inside the car grabbed the busty crimefighter under her arms as they removed her from the car. Pam's head slumped between her ample cleavage as the bodyguards carried her aboard the plane. Hugo Suave, the limo driver and the other Mexican bodyguard who had been seated in the rear of the car followed them on to the plane.

"Take off at once...I do not want anyone to stop Thunderbolt Woman's one-way trip to Mexico" said Hugo to the pilot and co-pilot,who were busy doing their pre-flight checks. The bodyguards placed the Buxom Battler into a seat in the cabin. Her wrists were secured to the arms of the chair by strong leather straps while the chair's seatbelt was tightly fastened around her toned abdomen. They made sure the charmed mask still firmly covered her head. "Sleep deep, Thunderbolt Woman," said one of the men with a smile, "the longer you dream the stronger our hold on your body becomes."

Remembering Hugo's promise, the wrestlers watched with lust as Pam's naked huge firm gleaming ebony breasts capped at their summits by hard and shiny, puffy black nipples rose and fell slowly as she slept. Her head sagged against her right shoulder. Minutes later the plane's engines roared to life and it taxied out of the hangar and on to the short, narrow runway. It was not long before Suave's private plane was airborne.

"Senorita Thunderbolt will awaken in Mexico, but before that we will fill her up with our seed," grinned Hugo as he gazed upon his curvaceous captive, who remained in a deep sleep, each moment in the charmed mask making her more docile. "Remove her costume but leave on the slave mask," ordered Suave to the eager men, "it is time for the newest member of Los Invados to pleasure us."

"Not a chance of that Tortilla Head! Tell the pilot to turn this plane around and land at Carlsen Field!" declared Dan Williams as he emerged into the passenger cabin with his service revolver drawn. Suave and his five fighers were startled by the sudden appearance of the Chaguanas policeman. "You!..the man from the hotel!..You are Thunderbolt Senorita's main hombre..no?" grinned Hugo as he remained in his seat. His men were also seated, but they were tensing their bodies for action. "Nobody move!..Take that mask off Thunderbolt Woman!..Do it!..Do it or I'll shoot!!" warned Dan as he waved his pistol at the Mexicans.

"You are in quite a predicament senor.We outnumber you. You do not have enough bullets in that gun to stop all of my men...one gunshot..will cause this plane to crash....killing all of us..including your masked girlfriend..You are in a Mexican standoff!..What will you do???" gloated Hugo. Distracted by Dan, Hugo and his men had forgotten about Thunderbolt Woman, who, disturbed by the sounds, was coming to.

"Uuunnn..Dan?..Dan's here..He's come to save me. He's in trouble.. My massive Thunderbolt Breasts..so sleepy..Mexican mask so strong..must concentrate..must get my huge Thunderbolt Nipples to relax..regain my powers..must help Dan," thought the Buxom Battler. With great effort, Pam willed her bewildered brain, saturated with thoughts of sex and orgasms, to think about fighting for justice, causing her hardened, puffy black nipples to soften slightly.Thunderbolt Woman felt some energy beginning to flow through her massive bust once again.

Flexing her gleaming muscular ebony arms, Pam snapped the leather restraints that were binding her hands to the arms of her chair. She then.reached towards her head and ripped the mask off her face. "Heads up you Mexicans!.....Thunderbolt Woman is back in action!" quipped the busty heroine as she sprang to her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet, flooring one of the Mexican wrestlers with a right hand karate chop to the jaw.

SOCK!

"No!!..The woman could not have defeated the power of the mask!!" cried Hugo Suave in shock as he watched the heroine spin around and extend her right leg towards another one of his men.

WHAM!!

This wrestler dropped to the floor winded from the sheer force of Thunderbolt Woman's right foot in his gut.

Holstering his weapon, Dan joined the battle, delivering a stinging left hook to the jaw of a wrestler who was rushing towards his superheroine girlfriend. Another fighter lunged from behind, hoping to seize Thunderbolt Woman from behind. Spreading her gleaming ebony long muscular legs wide apart, placing the soles of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet flat on the floor, Pam extended her muscular gleaming ebony arms over her head to seize the wrists of the Mexican. With a twist of her shapely waist, the buxom heroine flung the wrestler over her head, sending him crashing to the floor.

BAM!! The force of the blow knocked the wind out of him.

Hearing the commotion the co-pilot left the cabin and entered with a drawn pistol. He aimed it at Thunderbolt Woman as she grappled with another bodyguard. Dan kicked the gun out of the man's hand. "Go back and return this plane to Chaguanas" ordered Dan to the co-pilot, as he watched Pam land a wicked karate chop on Suave's neck.

POW! He went out like a light.

"I'll go forward and radio for the police," said Dan. A grateful Thunderbolt Woman, after making sure the wrestlers were out cold, went up to her man and kissed him on the cheek. "We will have our date for sure when we get back," said Pam, her voice husky, her huge firm gleaming ebony breasts tingling, "I could not have escaped the Los Invados trap without your help." Dan tuned red with embarassment, and walked into the cockpit.

Back at the hangar, Thunderbolt Woman walked up to Dan as the police hauled Suave and his fighters into a waiting police van. "I will press kidnapping charges," she said, "and the police are looking into the criminal activities of these creeps. They won't be out of jail for a good long while." Dan nodded.

"The only thing that makes me uneasy is that the Mexican mask has somehow disappeared. It must be in the plane somewhere, but I can't find it. It must not fall into the wrong hands -- if it had stayed on me long enough I would have become their sex slave for sure. Have the police look over the plane with extra special care," Pam said, "and then destroy the mask."

She drew out her Thunder Line and prepared to leave. "Remember, tonight at 10 p.m. We will meet near the police station," whispered Thunderbolt Woman with a smile. Dan looked at the gorgeous superwoman until she swung out of sight. He pulled the mysterious Mexican mask out of his back pocket and glanced at it. "Who knows," Dan thought as he tucked it away again, "someday this might be useful. For now, it is safe with me."

end.

Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:41 pm