Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:02 am

Thunderbolt Woman in Slave Mask of Mexico 
Megalomaniac

Post Thunderbolt Woman in Slave Mask of Mexico
A reboot of another old story.

BC

Thunderbolt Woman in Slave Mask of Mexico

Mexico City
Mexico. 1970

Concealed in the backstreets of the city's eastern, poverty-infested barrios, a run-down monastery served as the secret headquarters of an acclaimed band of masked luchadores called LOS INVADOS. To the public, the wrestlers were heroes, but they were really criminals who also hired themselves out as killers for the highest bidder.

At their secret hideout, the wrestlers went through their paces in the courtyard while their, a famous sports promoter named RICO SUAVE -- a dashing and athletically trim Mexican man with long black hair -- was examining the details of the latest contract which had been passed to him from. This one was unique as it was seeking to recruit Los Invados for a job outside of Mexico in a Caribbean island called Trinidad.

Suave read the contract, which was from a crime lord in the Caribbean island of Trinidad who wanted a problem taken care of -- a powerful pest was ruining his business and he had heard through contacts in Venezuela that the Los Invados were suited to the task. The Mexican promoter was intrigued by the US$500 million figure quoted in the contract, but he wasn't really convinced his men should go to a Caribbean island few people knew about until he reached the final page. What Suave saw convinced him it was well worth the money and the risk.

On the last page was a colour photo of a 22-year old Negro woman. She possessed a gleaming voluptuous and muscular ebony body. Rico had never seen a woman who possessed such startling beauty and amazing musculature. Suave felt a rush of heat below his waist as he studied the woman's unusual attire.

She wore a string v-slit black leotard with gold lighting trim which barely concealed a pair of enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts, a six pack abdomen, a perfect cunt, gleaming muscular ebony arms, long muscular gleaming ebony legs, strong gleaming ebony hands with slender fingers with glossy short gold fingernails, erotic bare gleaming ebony feet with sexy toes that sported short glossy gold toenails.

She had a thick mane of glossy black hair which cascaded on to her barely concealed broad gleaming ebony shoulders She wore gold bracelets on her wrists and her identity was concealed by a tiny black mask with gold lightning trim which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face. Rico looked at the brown eyes in the slits of this flimsy mask, her perfect nose and glossy plum lips.

The resolution of the picture even allowed him to see wisps of the thick glossy black pubic hair between her huge gleaming ebony thighs. Other documents in the file said the woman was a wrestler of incredible strength and agility who also fought crime on the island.

"Very well amigo...I shall trap this...THUNDERBOLT WOMAN!" thought Hugo with a calculating smile on his face, "but we will keep her for our pleasure and profit. If what you say in this contract about her powers are true, she will breed future members of Los Invados." A plan to capture and sexually enslave Thunderbolt Woman began to formulate within his evil mind.

One week later
Trinidad. 9 pm

Under the cover of darkness a truck, its lights switched off, made its way slowly to the entrance ofa furniture and textile factory in the backstreets of the central town of CHAGUANAS. Two men opened the heavy iron doors of the factory and ushered the truck inside. Once inside three men alighted from the vehicle and ran around to the rear, opening the truck's doors. They were soon joined by another group of eight men. who were led by a 40-year old Syrian man in a dapper grey suit. His name was FAROUK FABRIQUE. He owned the factory but was secretly one of the biggest drug dealers in Trinidad.

Fabrique was pleased as he gazed upon the crates containing clear plastic bags, which were loaded with the purest cocaine from Colombia. His scheme was to conceal the drug in the fabric of his carpets and parts of his wooden furniture, hiding them from the scrutiny of the authorities and allowing the cocaine to make it safely overseas to his prospective buyers in North America.

Before Fabrique could give the order to his men to offload the cocaine he heard a loud..CRASH!! It was the sound of glass shattering from the overhead skylight. Through the dim light inside his factory the crooked Syrian was able to make out a shapely silhouette, unmistakeably female, crashing through a window. He immediately realised who the curvy intruder was.

"It's the Thunderbolt Woman!..Get that masked bitch!!..but no guns!..We don't want to attract the police!!" snarled Fabrique as eight of his thugs rushed forward to subdue the Buxom Battler.. "I've been checking you out for weeks Fabrique!..I know all about your cloth, wood, and cocaine smuggling operation! It is time for you to have a going out of business sale!" quipped the buxom crimefighter as she landed on the balls of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet as the businessman's thugs rushed her.

Spinning around,.Thunderbolt Woman extended her long muscular gleaming ebony right leg -- the ball of her erotic right gleaming ebony right foot connected wtih the jaw of the first thug..ZOKK!!..sending him flying against a roll of uncut carpets. Extending her gleaming ebony muscular arms on either side of her voluptuous body...the Ebony Crusader leapt towards two charging thugs..BDAM!!!...knocking them senseless with a double clothesline.

The heroine's enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts bunched together...threatening to pop out of her string v-slit black and gold leotard as she planted her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet flat on the concrete floor of the factory and used both her strong gleaming ebony hands to grab the wrists of a thug as he tried to hit her with a large piece of lead pipe. Swiveling on the balls of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet...her sexy toes with short glossy golden toenails close together... with the grace of a ballerina...SWISH!!!..Thunderbolt Woman flung him effortlessly through the air as if he were a rag doll.

The thug slammed against a nearby wall..and slumped to the floor..out for the count. A flurry of well timed karate chops put another three thugs out of action before they could use their knives against her. Thunderbolt Woman then raised her muscular gleaming ebony arms in the air, spread her long muscular gleaming ebony legs slightly apart and somersaulted towards two club-wielding thugs who were running towards her.

Distracted by the gold lighting trim of Thunderbolt Woman's costume and her voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body, which included brief glimpses of swirls of black pubic hair between her huge gleaming ebony thighs, the two thugs were slow to act as the Curvaceous Crime Buster flipped in mid-air.extending her long muscular gleaming ebony legs towards them. The thugs groaned in unison as the balls of Thunderbolt Woman's erotic bare gleaming left and right feet...POW!!...WHAM!!..connected simultaneously with their jaws..causing them to see stars and then fall senseless to the floor.

"Oh come on Fabrique!..Your hired muscle is no match for my fighting skills...I'm not even working up a sweat.." laughed Thunderbolt Woman as she sent another thug flying through the air..courtesy a right uppercut to the jaw...SOCK!! Enjoying the thrill of victory and feeling invincible...the Busty Black Beauty turned around...her muscular gleaming ebony arms raised and long muscular gleaming legs spread apart, ready to receive what the Syrian criminal had planned for her.

However one of Fabrique's thugs had taken advantage of her preoccupation fighting his comrades to grab a thick wooden table leg from a pile of unassembled furniture pieces and approach her unnoticed. Thunderbolt Woman's brown eyes widened in the slits of her tiny black and gold mask as she could do nothing but watch as the thug swung the table leg with all his might...knowing what his target was and also knowing she could not stop the inevitable from happening.

BOOYAKA!!!..the cracking blow echoed through the darkened interior of the factory. "UUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Thunderbolt Woman as the wide, thick end of the wooden table leg delivered a brutal blow to her enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts...making them shudder violently under her string v-silt black and gold leotard.

The force of the blow was enough to send her staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet, her muscular gleaming ebony arms flailing in the air. Thinking that the Buxom Battler was hurt and in trouble, the thug moved in to lash her in the bust once more and take her out for good.

However, placing her strong gleaming ebony hands atop a pile of unrolled, uncut carpets, Thunderbolt Woman flipped backwards, and keeping her long muscular gleaming ebony legs together....swung the top of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet hard into the jaw of the oncoming thug..BAM!!..just as he prepared to hit her again with the wooden table leg.

The thug went hurtling backwards through the air, losing his makeshift weapon in the process, crashing down hard against the concrete floor. The Busty Black Beauty allowed allowed her momentum to carry her over the rolls of uncut carpets in the opposite direction.
"Unh..That creep gave me a good whack in my massive Thunderbolt Breasts...They hurt..feel dizzy...got to roll with the impact.....clear my head..then arrest Farouk Fabrique," thought the Ebony Crusader as her erotic bare gleaming feet made contact with the surface of the cold, concrete floor.

Seeing what had just transpired...Fabrique realised he had to do something to stop Thunderbolt Woman from destroying his drug smuggling operation. He came up behind her while she was distracted...slipping his arms under her raised muscular gleaming ebony arms. Before Thunderbolt Woman could act, Fabrique took her completely by surprise with his bold move.

SCRATCH!!...SCRATCH!!..SCRATCH!!

"AAAAAAAARGH...MY HUGE THUNDERBOLT NIPPLES...AAAAAAAAARGH...SUPER SENSITIVE...AAAAAAAAAAARGH..BEING SCRATCHED....AAAAAAAAAAAARGH....THEY'RE GETTING...HAAAAAAAAAARD....AAAAAAAAAARGH...GETTING TIRED...AAAAAAAARGH
..WANT TO SLEEP...AAAAAAAAAAAARGH...GOT TO GET FREE" blurted the Busty Black Beauty. As she grabbed Fabrique's wrists, he countered by shifting his body weight backwards, causing Thunderbolt Woman's long muscular gleaming ebony legs to flail helplessly in the air...the sexy toes of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet...twitching sexily as she tried to regain her balance.

Fabrique was not going to let that happen. "You're not going anywhere Thunderbolt Woman!" he sneered.

RUB!..RUB!.....RUB!..SCRATCH!!.. SCRATCH..!!

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..YOUR PRODUCTS LIVE UP TO THEIR ADVERTISEMENTS FABRIQUE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...REAL QUALITY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOUR FABRICS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING MY HUGE THUNDERBOLT NIPPLES...HAAAAAAAAAAARD....LOSING MY THUNDERBOLT STRENGTH...GETTING HOT...GETTING TIRED...WANT TO SLEEP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained the Top Heavy Heroine...as the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body began to slow.

"I heard that there was something about your big boobs you masked bitch!.. Nobody can resist the feel of Farouk's fabrics!!" sneered the Syrian businessman as he gleefully rubbed a pair of carpet pads all over the smooth, ebony flesh of the Busty Black Beauty's massive firm gleaming ebony breasts.

SCRATCH!!......SCRATCH!!..SCRATCH!!. The effect of the rough carpet fibres over the huge firm gleaming ebony breasts of Thunderbolt Woman was powerful, irritating her huge puffy black nipples and causing them to harden at a rate which was alarming to their beauteous owner.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SO HOT...AS MY HUGE THUNDERBOLT NIPPLES...GET...HA..HAA...HAAAAAAARD...GOT TO THINK...ABOUT MEN'S HANDS ON MY MASSIVE THUNDERBOLT BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT MAKES ME...SO SEXY...SO WEAK...AND...SO SLEEPY"confessed the mighty heroine as her struggles began to slow with every stroke which Farouk Fabrique made over her broad chest.

The crooked businessman grinned as he felt Thunderbolt Woman's voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body sag against his body. Thinking that he had successfully put his female foe into a deep sleep, Fabrique relaxed his hold on the limp body of the Buxom Ebony Crusader. That was all Thunderbolt Woman needed -- she suddenly sprang to life, breaking Fabrique's hold and turning around with the speed of a panther, she delivered a flurry of left and right karate chops to his chest and face.

ZOKK!!..KAPOW!!..WHAM!!..BAM!! "Ullhhhhhhhh," groaned Farouk Fabrique as he collapsed unconscious at the feet of the triumphant Thunderbolt Woman. At that momen a squad of heavily armed police officers broke down the factory door and swarmed inside to take the businessman and his henchmen into custody.

Thunderbolt Woman smiled to herself as she recognised one cop. The tall, atheltically built detective named DAN WILLIAMS...who she regarded as her secret boyfriend. He was her closest ally in the Police Service and after her last adventure against the Nazi fiend called BARON DE MORT. "These scum are all yours boys...Just doing my bit to keep the streets free from crime.." said the Top Heavy Heroine as she assumed her trademark pose. Her hands on her wide curvy hips..her long muscular gleaming ebony legs slightly apart...her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet resting flat on the ground... her massive firm gleaming ebony bust pushed forward with confidence...threatening to pop out of her string v-slit black and gold leotard.

Moments later, as the police were loading Fabrique, his men, and the drugs into police trucks,.Thunderbolt Woman conferred with Dan Williams near his car. "Your tit..Er...I mean you tip was on the money Thunder Lady.Who would ever have guessed that a big time businessman like Fabrique was using his legitimate business operations as a front for drug trafficking," said Dan, hoping that the heroine would forgive him for his impromptu slip of the tongue.

"That's okay Dan....You know how easily I get sleepy when these creeps get their hands on my massive Thunderbolt Breasts. I'll admit that Fabrique's carpet fibres really nailed me in my huge Thunderbolt Nipples. If I hadn't played possum he'd have kept it up and I would be in la-la land right now," replied the Busty Black Beautyr. She self-consciously folded her arms across her expansive gleaming ebony chest, accentuating the bold curves of her massive ebony rack. She enjoyed flirting with Dan in front of others -- it was a harmless turn on for them both.

"So..can we meet later...?" asked Dan in a low voice. "Not tonight Dan. I still have more patrols to make and I need to get some rest for my day job. But I will take you up on that date later" replied Thunderbolt Woman with a smile and wink. She lightly patted his chest with her right hand. The police detective watched the massive form gleaming ebony breastsof the Negress of the Night sway under her string v-slit black and gold tight leotard as she strolled away from him, her long gleaming ebony muscular legs moving with sensual grace.

With a flick of her wrist, Thunderbolt Woman cast her Thunder Line skyward and swung away from the crime scene. Unknown to the heroine and her boyfriend a sinister figure had been lurking in the shadows. He had listened carefully to everything they had said. "Enjoy your victory while it lasts Thunderbolt Bitch. The key to capturing your body and mind are your oversized breasts: soon we will keep you weak, sleepy, and sexy... forever," thought the man to himself as he slipped away undetected.

Two days later
Daily News office
Port of Spain, Trinidad 1970
10 am

Twenty-two year old librarian PAM WILSON was hard at work delivering files to the paper's reporters. None of the gruff male writers at the Daily Newst looked up at Pam as she brought research for their stories around. To them, she was a plain jane, a nice but unexciting girl dressed in dowdy clothes, her black hair piled on her head helter skelter with large, ugly glasses resting on her nose.

This is exactly what Pam wanted them to think. They may be reporters, she thought, but they don't know the real story and that was as it should be -- no one should know that she was really the mighty and sexy Thunderbolt Woman. As Pam continued about her daily routine, she noticed the Editor in Chief and a ruggedly handsome Hispanic man with long black hair walk out of the editor's office into the newsroom. It surprised her that she felt her huge puffy black nipples tingling under her blouse at the sight of this man. Then the editor introduced him to the staff.

"Folks..This is Mr Hugo Suave..A professional wrestling promoter from Mexico. He plans to stage a charity wrestling event at the Chaguanas Coliseum tomorrow night at 7 p.m.and he wants our help to find a way to encourage the Thunderbolt Woman to participate against his Los Invados, the best wrestlers in all of Mexico," said the editor. "It would be most appreciated senors and senoritas," added Hugo with a tip of his white Panama hat and a courteous bow, "it would be for a very good cause....all the proceeds will go to orphanages in this island."

"I don't need any convincing. After I finish work tomorrow night Pam Wilson will change into Thunderbolt Woman and take part in the wrestling tournament. I have heard about how good the Mexican wrestlers are. They may be good but I'm better..it will be fun...it will raise money to help needy kids in Trinidad ," thought the female librarian, who then smiled to herself, "and I will see Dan after the match for a date. He will be excited seeing me win."

24 hours later.
Chaguanas Coliseum. 8 pm.

The capacity crowd was on their feet cheering wildly as the hometown heroine, Thunderbolt Woman, engaged the masked Invados wrestlers of Mexico in the centre ring. Her voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body barely contained in her string v-slit black and gold leotard,.was sheer sensual poetry in motion as she battled the atheltically-trim Mexicans, their faces concealed by colorful and elaborately designed face masks.

Taking in the scene from the bleachers was police detective Dan Williams, who always enjoyed seeing his superheroine girlfriend in action. He watched as she grabbed the wrists of a charging Mexican and flung him into the path of another. Spinning around with amazing speed, the Negress of the Night nailed another Mexican wrestler in the jaw with the ball of her erotic bare gleaming ebony left foot, sending him crashing to the canvas.

Every muscle in Pam's enhanced gleaming ebony body tensed as she came to grips with one of the larger Invados wrestlers in the middle of the ring, drawing gasps from the crowd. As Thunderbolt Woman grappled with this wrestler another Invado slipped quickly in behind her, placing his hands atop her huge firm gleaming ebony breasts."Uhunnn...man's hands on my Thunderbolt Breasts..Unh..I feel weakness..." sighed Pam, her brown eyes flickering within the slits of her black and gold mask. Dan watched from the stands with concern -- he saw Pam slump forward, suggesting that the heroine was in danger. He wanted to jump into the ring, but before he could do so Thunderbolt Woman shook off her brief sleepy stupor, flipping the Mexican behind her into his larger partner in front of her.

From his seat in the front row, Hugo Suave was pleased with how the exhibition was going. His wrestlers were losing against the astonishing woman -- she was stronger than he had dreamed -- but they were also winning. The big breasts of the sexy superwoman were indeed her weakness. His secret plan would be successful. Suave chuckled as he watched his men tossed about the ring, looking like rank amateurs. Los Invados would happily lose this bout in the ring -- because they would win the super body and strength of the unsuspecting Thunderbolt Woman in the end.

Three hours later the event was over and the locals were leaving the Coliseum, happy to see that their celebrated heroine was victorious. Dan met up with his crimefighter girlfriend outside of the centre ring. "Wow Thunder Lady...You were really great in there.Those Mexican guys just couldn't compete," gushed the detective. "You really know how to flatter me Dan, but they are worthy foes, real professionals. And the money this event raised will help many needy kids in Trinidad," replied Thunderbolt Woman with a smile...her huge puffy black nipples stiffening in the presence of the handsome police detective.

"So how about that date you promised me?" asked Dan with anticipation. "Sorry about that Dan but Hugo Suave invited me to have a traditional Mexican dinner with him, that and competing in this bout were offers I just can't refuse," replied Pam. "Okay..I have to get back to the station anyway." said Dan in a dejected tone of voice. "You are so cute when you're disappointed. We will have our dinner date soon..." promised the buxom crimebuster as she turned and walked away from him in her trademark bouncy style, her mane of long black hair swaying down her back.

Leaving the main arena and entering a deserted service corridor, Thunderbolt Woman made her way to the Coliseum's plush lounge where Hugo Suave was anxiously waiting for her, his plans for her enslavement ready to begin. He must make sure she suspects nothing. The Mexican promoter turned as she entered the dimly lit lounge, the exquisite curves of her muscular body well highlighted by her flimsy black and gold costume.

"Mr Suave, I must thank you and your wrestlers for coming to Trinidad. This charity event will do a lot of good for many people," said Thunderbolt Woman as she walked slowly across the carpeted floor towards the table where Suave was seated. There were no others in the lounge, aside from some of the Invado wrestlers, who were still in their masks and costumes.

"No Thunderbolt Senorita, it is I who must thank you. I have never witnessed a wrestler with your unique fighting skills and strength -- that is why I insisted that you do me the honour of partaking in this farewell dinner before we leave Trinidad." replied Hugo as he gestured with his right hand to a seat opposite to him.

"I'd be happy to dine with you for a little while, but then I must go and patrol the town to catch any criminals on the loose," said Pam as she sat down at the table. In front of her sat a huge silver dome covered tray on a table. "I thought that, in your honor, we would begin with a special Mexican soup. It is called La Sopa Duerma! Smell this delicious treat, the recipe has been in my family for generations," said Hugo.

He quickly lifted the cover off of the tray in front of the seated heroine before she could respond. It was a large bowl of hot soup with swirls of steam curling off of its surface. He walked slowly to his side of the table, seating himself directly opposite Thunderbolt Woman. He studied her carefully, while motioning to have all the doors and windows closed by the wrestlers. They must not be disturbed; no one must rescue Thunderbolt Woman.

The Mexican promoter smiled as he noticed that the Busty Black Beauty's brown eyes were flickering in the slits of her tiny black and gold mask. Her head was bobbing up and down between her massive firm gleaming ebony breasts. More importantly, Suave observed a pair of hardening spires forming under the black fabric of the heroine's thin string v-slit black and gold leotard.

"Is something the matter Senorita Thunderbolt?" asked Hugo, as he motioned two of the strongest of the Los Invados forward. They stood by the sides of the heroine in distress -- the men were aroused watching Pam become woozy, but were ready to do their manager's bidding.

"Mr Suave...My huge Thunderbolt Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuh...something arousing them...They are becoming so hard...My massive Thunderbolt Breasts..feel like they are being drawn towards that soup...strange fumes...thoughts of sex...sleep in my massive Thunderbolt Breasts...I..I'm getting so sleepy..so weak...I can't move.." moaned Pam sleepily.

She was too surprised and groggy to fight Hugo Suave's surprise. "Yes Senorita Thunderbolt..you have been tricked..that soup is really a potent Mexican sleep draught...the charity match was nothing more than bait..I knew that your sense of duty to others and competitive spirit would draw you into my trap," gloated Hugo as he motioned for the wrestlers to assume their positions -- one drew Pam's hands behind her back and held them in a viselike grip, forcing her enormous chest foward. The other placed his hand on the back of her neck, pressing her face closer to the fumes of sleep. She must be made to breathe deeply.

"Uuuuuuuh...This stuff...Uuuuuuuuh too powerful for my huge Thunderbolt Nipples to fight...Uuuuuuuuuh...got to think...Uuuuuuuuh..about my boyfriend Dan...Uuuuuuuuh..feel weak and sleepy...I've never felt..so out of it..." sighed the sleepy Thunderbolt Woman. Pam could do nothing as she felt the hands of one of the wrestlers pull aside the straps of her leotard, revealing her massive firm gleaming ebony breasts with their huge hardening black, puffy nipples in all their glory. The eyes of the men opened with astonishment -- these would soon be theirs. "You will not escape..beautiful one.. we will be your new boyfriends..but first you must go into a special deep sleep..just breathe this, "said Hugo, who slowly pulled out from his right jacket pocket a thick cotton pad soaked thoroughly in chloroform. One of the wrestlers raised Pam's face, her eyes flickering open and closed in the slits of her tiny black and gold mask.

Suave clamped the pad firmly over her nose and mouth. "Hmmmm!!!!..Hmmmmm!!!!" pleaded Thunderbolt Woman as the powerful fumes of her favorite anesthetic flooded her nostrils and saturated her lungs, making her head spin. The chair was then tipped backwards. With his free left hand Suave fondled Pam's enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts with special emphasis on her hardening huge puffy black nipples, making sure that they became harder than concrete.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" moaned the masked superwoman into the cotton pad as Hugo's manipulation of her huge puffy black nipples made her think of Dan Williams playing with her huge firm gleaming ebony breasts, how she fantasised that he would. Thunderbolt Woman had no thoughts of resisting or finding ways to escape.

But Suave was far from finished. He stretched his left hand under the buckle of Thunderbolt Woman's golden belt and moved it under the thin strip of black and gold fabric between her large thighs. He used his thumb to probe the thick forest of tangled silky black pubic hair. "HNNNNNNNNN" pleaded Pam into the pad as Hugo expertly located and rubbed her gleaming ebony clitoris which had never been touched by a man.

Thunderbolt Woman tried to raise her gleaming muscular ebony arms to defend herself, but the wrestler held them firmly behind her back. Turned on by the massaging of her genitals, the heroine slowly stopped struggling and wiggling. Her voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body relaxed. "The senorita no longer tries to escape," said the wrestler to Hugo, "the strong one is now as weak as a baby."

"Good," said Hugo, "now to complete her capture. Sleep is not enough for Los Invados. We must control her body and mind so we can breed her." Keeping the chloroform pad tightly pressed over Thunderbolt Woman's face with his right hand Suave placed his left hand around her toned abdomen, easing the stunned and sexually aroused heroine off the chair. He laid her flat on her back on the floor.

Two other Invado wrestlers approached their boss -- one of them carried a large wooden box. One wrestler knelt beside the prostrate body of Thunderbolt Woman and started to stroke her naked massive firm gleaming ebony breasts to keep her in a state of sexy sleepiness. "You do not want to escape, you want to sleep and pleasure us, to sleep and pleasure us," the masked villian said over and over again. "Sleep and pleasure, sleep and pleasure, " whispered Pam in response as Suave removed the pad. It was just what the men wanted to hear -- she was completely under the drowsy sexual spell of the chloroform.

Suave signaled the other wrestler to open the box -- inside was a strange gold and black face mask. "Oooahhhh..what..what is that.. thing? asked Thunderbolt Woman in a sleepy voice as Suave held the chloroform pad a few inches away from her face while the mask was brought closer to her. "This is a special charmed wrestling mask. It has been made to control you as long as you wear it Senorita Thunderbolt," sneered Hugo as an Invado wrestler slowly slipped the mask over her head. He took her long black hair and placed it out of a slit in the back of the mask. "We will make sure you never remove it," said Suave once he saw the mask was secure.

In panic, Pam swung her head back and forth in an attempt to shake off the mask. But soon she moaned softy as she felt powerful, overwhelming tingling sensations in her hard and erect huge puffy, black nipples and in wet and throbbing gleaming ebony cunt. Swirls of hazy colours appeared in front of Thunderbolt Woman's sleepy brown eyes as the sexual drugs woven into the fabric of the mask began to take effect on her. She forgot why she should resist the pleasure filling her body.

Amid the kalidescope of colours, the commanding voice of Hugo Suave was heard loud and clear. "Feel the hardness of your big nipples Senorita Thunderbolt...feel the dampness of your loins... It makes you tired.. too tired to remain awake..You must sleep..sleep..sleep..." chanted Suave.

As his voice echoed in her head.one of the Invado wrestlers fondled Pam's huge hard and erect puffy black nipples while another slowly stroked the soft flesh of her inner thighs and fingered her in her wet and throbbing gleaming ebony cunt. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes..My massive Thunderbolt Breasts are so weak...My Thunderbolt Cunt... so wet...turned on...must only think..of sex..I am so tired...I want to sleep...Buenas Noches...Senor Suave" cooed Pam.

Her brown eyes rolled up in the slits of the potent aphrodisiac laced Slave Mask.. her head rolling against her left shoulder...her huge firm gleaming ebony breasts...capped at their summits by her huge hard and erect puffy black nipples and wide thick black areolas...rising slowly up and down ..her breathing becoming slower and deeper...wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet...as she gladly surrendered to unconsciousness and fell under the erotic power of the Slave Mask of Mexico.

To be continued.

Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:40 pm