Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:29 am

Rohanna in Danger in the Demerara 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna in Danger in the Demerara 4
Rohanna in Danger in the Demerara 4

Guyana 1970. Demerara region.
Dawn

"We are under attack! but who?!" yelled BRUNSWIJK as he grabbed an AK-47 rifle. Wilkins stared at the unconscious form of ROHANNA before him. Her huge firm shiny brownbreasts rising and falling slowly as she slept. The outline of her big dark brown rock-hard nipples visible under her string ocelot pelt bra.

"Watch over her..We must protect the warehouse..the Venezuelans' money is crucial to our operation!" Wilkins instructed Nurse HEIDI as he pulled out a pistol and dashed out the door with Brunswijk and the other henchman behind him. He ordered two guards to stay with the nurse for added protection.

Firing away with his M-60 machine gun.. COLE GRIFTER killed ten of Wilkins' guards as he raced through the compound. He flung three grenades as he ran. The resulting explosions destroyed two parked trucks and killed another five men. "Hope that HAN is doing his bit of damage..We split up to keep Wilkins' men guessing.." thought Grifter as he shot three more men off the roof of the plantation house.

Miles away in Lethem.. red alert was sounded at the regional headquarters of Guyana's INTERIOR FORCE. COLONEL HAMILTON BARAMA hastily donned his sidearm as he headed for his patrol boat. Around him armed commandos were heading for their boats. "Report came in from down river sir..Gunfire and explosions at the Wilkins plantation.." a corporal said as he approahced Barama and saluted him. Barama knew that Rohanna had to be involved in this somehow and she may have found the headquarters of the marijuana smugglers Interior Force had been pursuing.
"Prepare to sail at once!" Barama ordered.

Back at Wilkins' sugar plantation..the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas was vaguely aware of what was happening around her as the sounds of gunfire filtered into her
subconsciousness.

"Unnnhhhh...Something..happening..outside..must.. get..free..but my big nipples..so aroused.. so hard...something on my huge breasts..keeping.. me..sleepy..So..sleepy..Impossible...to resist..." thought the beauteous jungle avenger thought as she struggled to shake off her fatigue.

Suddenly the door to the makeshift infirmary was kicked open. The two guards turned but were swiftly gunned down by Han Lee's Uzi. "No!! You cannot be here!!" screamed Nurse Heidi as she attempted to rush him with a scalpel but Han shot her in the chest with rapid fire. She wheezed as she fell dead to the floor. Han then saw Rohanna lying helpless atop the steel examination table..moaning erotically as she struggled to regain consciousness. He laid his Uzi on a table and approached her.

"What manner of butchery is this?!" thought the teenage adventurer as he gazed upon the voluptous and muscular shiny brown body of the helpless jungle avenger. Han reached for the raven-haired beauty's great chest and removed the marijuana-laced sandpaper from under her bra and then removed the IV line from her arm. Freed from the sandpaper cloth that was treated with marijuana...Rohanna's big dark brown nipples became softer with each passing second.

This reinvigorated her mighty breasts and her jungle strength flowed through her body once again. The jungle avenger's brown eyes flew open and she easily snapped the ropes which bound her hands behind her back. Rohanna swung her long legs off the steel table and stood up.

She gazed into the eyes of her young rescuer. He was old enough to be one of her students which her alter-ego taught.

"Thank you..You have saved me from a terrible fate..I am Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas...I was captured by these marijuana smugglers..they kept me helpless..by drugging me in the breasts..." explained Maree as she briefly placed her right hand on Han's left shoulder.

"I have heard tales of you Rohanna..but I never believed that you were this..beautiful.." Han stated, awestruck by the striking beauty of the voluptuous woman, barely concealed by ocelot pelts, before him. Rohanna felt her nipples tingle ever so slightly as a brief rush of warmth filled her great breasts from that compliment but quickly regained her composure.

"These women are in need of medical attention..Wilkins has kept them for sinister purposes..Look after them while I pursue the one responsible for this" said the jungle avenger to her young friend as she drew Han's attention to the unconscious women lying on two steel tables and a door leading to a cell block filled with other female captives.

Before Han could utter another word, Rohanna dashed out of the infirmary and into the battle outside. As much as he wanted to follow the superwoman of the Guianas, Han knew she was right and he had to free the women first.
Racing into the open, Rohanna sprang into action and scattered three charging guards with a right roundhouse kick. A flurry of punches from the jungle heroine put another five guards out of action. She scanned the smoke filled compound for her quarry and spotted Wilkins and some of his henchmen running into the main warehouse where he kept the raw marijuana for processing.

Wilkins ran to a small office he kept in the warehouse while Brunswijk and four mercenaries kept watch. He opened a small safe in the office and stuffed a series of financial records on his illegal drug shipments into a briefcase. "Keep watch..I will radio the Venezuelans..they shall take us to safety..!" yelled Wilkins as he powered up a radio set in the office. and began to transmit morse code.

Before Brunswijk could respond, he spotted the sensuous form of Rohanna emerge through the smoke and charge towards him. "You shall not escape the justice of Rohanna!!" declared the raven-haired beauty declared as she leapt forward. The soles of her erotic bare shiny brown feet were driven hard into Brunswijk's chest, the force of impact knocking the wind out of him and sending him sprawling along the ground.

"Rohanna has escaped!!..Stop her you fools!!..Recapture her at all costs!!" Wilkins ordered his remaining men. One drew his pistol but Rohanna knocked it out of his hand with a flick of her left foot. The ball of her erotic right shiny brown foot slammed hard into his jaw, rendering him senseless. Leaping over his falling form, Rohanna delivered a right hook to another mercenary's jaw sending him crashing into some bales of raw marijuana. Whirling round, the jungle avenger dealt a left hand karate chop to the neck of an oncoming mercenary who attempted to jump her from behind with a knife. A right foot in the groin sent the fourth mercenary to the ground gasping for air. Rohanna advanced towards Stanley Wilkins who was making a dash towards the exit of the warehouse.

"You shall answer for your crimes Stanley Wilkins!!" declared the Girl of the Guianas. However before she could pursue him, the jungle maiden of might sensed imminent danger.

Roni Brunswijk came charging at her with a machete. With uncanny agility, Rohanna evaded the wild swings of his gleaming blade as they battled amongst the bales of raw marijuana. Her preoccupation with Brunwijk allowed Wilkins to slip out of the warehouse.

"Stand still bitch!!" growled Brunswijk as he brought his blade down on to a bale of marijuana, missing the agile jungle maiden once again. "You had your way with me when you drugged my breasts with marijuana...but you cannot defeat me in a fair fight criminal!" quipped Rohanna. As Brunswijk charged at her again...Rohanna drove the ball of her erotic right shiny brown foot into his jaw.

The force of impact sent him crashing to the ground and sent the machete flying in another direction. The sensuous superwoman of the Guianas spread her long, muscular shiny brown legs apart and raised her shiny brown muscular arms as she watched Brunswijk stagger to his feet and charge again.

Sidestepping the mercenary, Rohanna grabbed his shirt collar and effortlessly tossed him through the air. "You cannot subdue me again!!" she quipped as Brunswijk crashed against a wall and slid to the ground, unconscious. Scanning her surroundings, the sexy jungle avenger realised that Wilkins had disappeared and she sprinted off to locate him. As the battle raged on at the Wilkins' sugar plantation..Colonel Barama stood on the bridge of the lead patrol boat as his five boat squadron rounded a bend in the Demerara River and the plantation came into view.

Scanning the area with his binoculars, Barama was shocked to see men running helter skelter firing automatic rifles. Fire and smoke were everywhere. "Prepare the fast interceptors...Landing parties get ready to deploy!!" commanded Barama and the order was relayed to the other vessels.

With a briefcase in one hand and a pistol in the other,
Stanley Wilkins emerged in the middle of his smoke-filled plantation. Gazing towards the river he spotted the approaching interceptor vessels laden with soldiers and the Interior Force patrol boats trailing behind them. "My operation will be revealed...I must escape..Curse that Rohanna!!" snarled Wilkins and dashed off into some nearby bushes.

The Interior Force commandos were swiftly ashore and started rounding up what was left of Wilkins' men. Cole Grifter hauled a dazed and bound Roni Brunswijk towards the docks while Han Lee brought out the dozen women who Wilkins was trying to use for breeding neo-Nazis. Accompanied by some of his officers, Barama made his way towards Grifter and Lee.

" Why am I not surprised to find you two involved in this?" he stated. "You can bust us later Colonel...but first check out the marijuana which Wilkins has stored up in his warehouse and I know you've been after Brunswijk for a long time" said Grifter. "Wilkins also kidnapped these women..They were inside his house..being used for some kind of experiments.." Lee added. As much as he wanted to arrest Grifter and Lee, they had just handed Interior Force a major victory in their efforts to eliminate drug trafficking along Guyana's waterways. Now only one question remained. Where was Rohanna?

At that very moment..the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas was running swiftly through the forest lining the riverbank south of Wilkins plantation...her large brown breasts bobbing and swaying sexily under her flimsy ocelot pelt bra as she ran. Rohanna's heightened sense of hearing detected an approaching vessel.

"Wilkins is trying to escape!..I must stop him.." resolved the beauteous jungle avenger. Wilkins emerged into a clearing and waved towards an approaching schooner. On board..Venezuelan drug lord ERNESTO REYES and his henchmen spotted him.

"Get that fool on board..I will not lose any more money on his account!" growled Reyes. Four armed thugs quickly lowered a motor-powered dinghy into the water, climbed in and headed for the shore. As his men headed to shore to extract Wilkins..Reyes spotted the approaching Rohanna. "Who is that?!!" gasped Reyes..instantly mesmerised by her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body that was barely covered by her flimsy ocelot pelt bikini.

"You shall not escape justice Stanley Wilkins!!" declared Rohanna as she flexed her large thighs..catapulting herself towards him. Wilkins turned round and was raising his pistol to shoot his curvaceous foe when the ball of the jungle avenger's erotic right shiny brown foot connected with his jaw and the impact sent him sprawling along the bank.

Reyes who was momentarily startled by the sudden appearance of this shapely, scantily-clad woman but quickly regained his senses. "Take care of that woman!! Bring me Wilkins!!" yelled Reyes into his walkie talkie...to his henchmen who were approaching the riverbank in their motor-powered dinghy. The drug lord's instructions were relayed and his men loaded special magazines into their automatic rifles as they beached the dinghy on the river bank. Focused on capturing Wilkins...Rohanna never detected their presence until it was too late. "Eh?!!..Who?!!" gasped the Girl of the Guianas as she turned in the direction of the four Venezuelans who raised their rifles and fired.

"UUUNHHHH !!!!..UUUNNNHHH!!!!!..UUUNNNNNHHHH!!!!" cried Rohanna as she felt a volley of stings explode across every inch of her massive bust...and it sent her curvaceous body flying through the air. The beauteous jungle heroine landed hard on her left shoulder and rolled several times before coming to rest on her back, close to the water's edge. Her muscular shiny brown arms lay limp at her sides while her long muscular shiny brown legs glided back and forth in an uncoordinated manner.

Rohanna's brown eyes fluttered as her head rolled from side to side, pillowed by her long mane of black hair. Her huge firm shiny brown breasts rose and fell slowly as she strained to breathe. Her left hand reached for her chest and the sexy jungle avenger could feel her big dark brown nipples hardening again under her string ocelot pelt bra.

Through increasingly sleepy browneyes, she could do nothing but watch as Wilkins was taken away by the Venezuelans to their waiting boat offshore. "Oohhh..Pain..in my huge breasts..my big nipples..on fire...Strength abandoning me...Too tired..to resist...must.. sleep...again..Uuuuuuuuh..." moaned Rohanna moaned as her brown eyes rolled up in her head and closed as she succumbed to unconsciousness once more.

Hours later, Rohanna opened her eyes to find Colonel Barama watching her. "Where..Where am I?" asked the groggy Girl of the Guianas. "At Interior Force's hospital in Lethem...My men found you unconscious on a riverbank Rohanna..." he replied. The jungle avenger sat up slowly, instinctively reaching for her chest. The pain was gone but she felt a bit embarrassed that her huge firm shiny brown breasts were exposed to the Interior Force commander and she quickly put on the string ocelot bra which lay on a nearby table. Barama stood back as the heroine got to her feet.

" Do not think me ungrateful Colonel..but I do not like men staring at my huge breasts..especially when I'm unconscious.." said Rohanna said as she turned to face him. "Well.. I'm still not sure about your methods Rohanna..but you did expose Stanley Wilkins' drug operations..Roni Brunswijk squealed in exchange for immunity and the women he kidnapped are being examined in hospital..they will be fine from what the doctors tell me.." stated Barama.

"And Wilkins?" Rohanna asked. "Dead.. we found him floating down river..Shot through the head.." Barama replied. "At least, Guyana's children were safe for the moment and Wilkins' evil can no longer harm them..." replied Rohanna as she stood in heroic pose before him.

Hands on her wide curvy hips..her long shiny brown muscular legs spread slightly apart and her huge firm shiny brown bust..now barely covered by her thin ocelot pelt bra..pushed towards him. "You disappeared for nearly 24 hours after you first visited me Rohanna..Do you think you could fill in the blanks?..I will need to submit a report to my superiors in Georgetown.." said Barama.

"I cannot tell you everything Colonel..but I will give you some information if you give me your word that you will be lenient with the two men who came to the plantation and helped to defeat Stanley Wilkins..If I tell you everything that happened...Every criminal in Guyana will know how to subdue me..and I will not be able to be a superheroine.. Some things are better kept a secret.." replied Rohanna with a smile.

Hours later...the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas slipped unnoticed, Rohanna made it back to the modest house of her alter-ego..school teacher Maree Raecesa. Concentrating, the jungle of maiden might changed back into the mild-mannered school teacher. Slipping on her large-rimmed glasses and a bathrobe, Maree walked into her living room where a stack of her students' homework assignments awaited her.

"Stanley Wilkins was the most cunning enemy I have faced since I became Rohanna..The way he manipulated by breasts..turning my erotic urges against me..have never been knocked unconscious before..somehow I liked it..I must learn to resist those feelings if I am to fight for justice as Rohanna.." thought Maree with a smile as she prepared for another day at work at the elementary school..until Rohanna was needed to battle the forces of evil again.

end.

Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:32 pm