Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:33 pm

Rohanna in Danger in the Demerara 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna in Danger in the Demerara 3
Rohanna-Girl of the Guianas in Danger in the Demerara 3

Guyana 1970.

Demerara region. Dawn

COLE GRIFTER and HAN LEE had hiked throught the jungles to within yards of STANLEY WILKINS’ large plantation. They had come for a final showdown..determined after Wilkins' and his smuggling outfit had attacked them and their boat. It was time to take the battle to Wilkins and his gang at the sugar plantation.

"If we don't stop him now, he will keep sending his thugs to steal our boat," grunted Grifter to Han Lee, his loyal partner as he watched the plantation through a pair of binoculars. "There are a lot of them and well armed.." said Han with a tinge of uncertainty in his voice.

"I know... but we have the weapons on the boat to finish the job..all we need to do now is wait for the right moment.." replied Grifter as they turned and headed back the way they came.

While Grifter and Lee were on a mission of revenge..neither of them had any idea how timely their arrival at the Wilkins sugar plantation.which served a cover for his illicit marijuana trafficking operation..given what had been taking place there over the past several hours and what was happening there right now.

Inside the main estate house..in a section which had been turned into a medical clinic...the valiant and voluptuous ROHANNA...GIRL OF THE GUIANAS slowly regained consciousness to discover that she was lying face down on a steel table.

Her shiny brown muscular arms were tied securely behind her back with strong ropes entwined around her wrists...while her long muscular shiny brown legs dangled off the edge of the flat surface.

"Uuuuh..What happened...I remember now..Stanley Wilkins..fell into another one of his clever traps...I was put to sleep...have to get free...stop his marijuana trafficking operation..." resolved Rohanna as she flexed her shapely limbs in order to break the ropes with her incredible jungle strength.

However the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas soon discovered much to her dismay and discomfort that Wilkins had outsmarted yet again...for the third time since she tried to thwart his evil plans and bring him to justice.

"Uuunnhhhhh!!!!!..Uuuhhnn!!!..Uuuuhuuhhhhhh..." moaned Rohanna as her head reeled in dizziness and she felt sleepy once more. She quickly discovered the reason why she was deprived of her mighty strength. "Uuuuh...What manner of treachery is this?...Some kind of rough cloth..placed in my bra while I was asleep...it covers both of my breasts...Unnnhhhhh..it has material...Uuuhnnnnnn..like sandpaper... Ooohhhh ..scraping against my huge breasts with even the slightest movement of my body...Uuuuuuunh...my big nipples are very sensitive..that sandpapery material is exciting them...something else on cloth...making my big nipples hard..that makes me so sleepy...I cannot break free..." cooed the helpless Girl of the Guianas as her head swayed slowly from side to side..her brown eyes fluttering as she felt waves of fatigue ripple through her shapely and muscular body.

"You got that right...That fabric on your tits is covered with marijuana...to keep your breasts weak and sleepy, bitch," sneered Brunswijk, who had been waiting for her to regain consciousness. It was time to tame the jungle avenger but good. He was going to enjoy this.

The Superwoman of the Guianas looked around groggily. She saw three other young and attractive dark-skinned women lying on their backs on tables, an IV stuck in their arms. One was pregnant, her eyes open but glazed, while the others looked asleep but were more likely drugged.. "Help...help.." blurted out the pregnant one, who was looking over at Rohanna, her eyes wide with hope. However a blonde-haired nurse..who secretly posed as Colonel Barama's secretary.. stepped forward and quickly affixed a gas mask over the woman's pretty face.

"She won't help.. She's going become like you..now sleep and make babies..." sneered the nurse whose name was Heidi. The pregnant woman slowly closed her eyes and sighed submissively as she drifted into unconsciousness. "Once we have tamed you..You will be given the same stuff," said Brunswijk, looking at the IV hanging by Rohanna's right arm. "It is marijuana with fertility drugs and muscle relaxants mixed in. You will be doped up for good. Wilkins is breeding future Nazis and he figures you will give them super strength..." explained Brunswijk.

Having said that..Brunswijk and another mercenary with him each grabbed one of Rohanna's long muscular shiny brown legs, putting one hand under a knee and pulling it towards them. With their other hand they caressed the soft, inside flesh of her round thighs. "No!..You must not touch me there!!..I have to get free and stop you!!" cried Rohanna..her brown eyes wide open with panic.

The busty jungle heroine tried to wiggle out of the increasingly seductive grip of Brunswiijk and the mercenary but she knew to herself there was no escape. Whenever her large breasts brushed against the table..her big dark brown nipples which were still hard from the net knockout she received hours earlier.. rubbed against the rough, drugged cloth. Rohanna felt overwhelming pain and pleasure as forbidden thoughts raced through her mind.

Her huge firm shiny brown breasts became softer as her big dark brown nipples hardened with each brush of the cloth. The more she struggled, the more Rohanna was aroused and the more she wanted to be held by men.

"No..must..not.think..forbidden thoughts..must escape trap..not become..helpless..must get free..before you knock me out.." moaned Rohanna with grim determination, as the men continued to stroke her long muscular shiny brown legs, each touch draining her muscles of their power. Her erotic bare shiny brown feet twitched in erotic frenzy as her legs became limp. Fantasies of man's touch overwhelmed her.

Soon Rohanna found that she could no longer move her legs.. which tingled with fire..as the fingers of the men rubbed closer and closer to the bottom of her ocelot pelt G-string. Rohanna found it harder to resist the erotic thoughts which she kept suppressed as school teacher Maree Raecesa.

"Help..Uuuuuuuuh...I..I cannot..fight..too strong..want pleasure..to pleasure men...No..must resist...Ooohhhh...Ahhhh..Uuuuuuuh.." moaned Rohanna with desperation, as the marijuana and the sensual touches of the men slowly put her under a strange sexual spell.

Brunswijk smiled as he felt the strength abandon the jungle heroine's shapely body..which gradually became weaker and more sexually responsive to their touch. He signalled Stanley Wilkins..who walked up to Rohanna as she lay face down on the table.

The two men held the heroine's long shiny brown muscular legs far apart, still methodically caressing the inner flesh of her mighty thighs. Wilkins placed his right thumb over her rump while his fingers slowly stroked her shiny brown clitoris...until its lips parted...allowing his finger to probe her cunt...up and down, in a set rhythm.

"No...No...Uuuhhh..Uhuhhuhhh..never..felt..this way..cannot fight back..no man..every touch me there...Ooooahhhhh...have to surrender...must obey...pleasure...Ahhhh..too much..." confessed Rohanna as she tried to move her large round shiny brown buttocks away from Wilkins' strokes. But her hands were tied.. so she couldn't reach down far enough to stop the mechanical arousal of her most sensitive areas.

"Uhhhh..Uuhhh..Uhhhhh..Uhhhhh.." moaned the Girl of the Guianas with pleasure as, slowly, her hips began to move, up and down, in rhythm with Wilkins' right hand. The jungle heroine could not help herself from helping Wilkins to excite her by forcing her to masturbate.

"Now tell me my jungle beauty...How do I bring you to the peak of pleasure?" asked Wilkins as his right hand continued to fondle Rohanna's crotch and he felt a growing dampness under her skimpy ocelot pelt G-string. "Have your men...stroke..my huge breasts...then stroke my vagina..will be your slave then..." confessed Rohanna in a husky voice as she fell deeper under the sexy spell they had cast over her.

"You move fingers higher and rub deep and slowly...We have her now..." said Brunswijk to the other mercenary. Together they lowered the sexy jungle avenger's muscular legs and turned her over on her back. "Uuuhhhhhhh...my big nipples...they have never been made so hard...my vagina..hurts..feel so wet...never been so out of it..." groaned Rohanna.. her head dizzy and her legs numb. Wilkins' two henchmen reached up to her plump breasts.. slipped their hands under her ocelot pelt bra and began to circle her alarmingly hardened dark brown nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Men...playing with my nipples...Ooooahhhh...feels so good...make me feel..so sleepy..I am getting...sleepier...and..sleepier..." moaned Rohanna. Wilkins place the fingers of his right hand over her sexually excited crotch..rubbing slowly and deeply on the area which the jungle heroine admitted made her extra weak. The beauteous Superwoman of the Guianas was overwhelmed with waves of pleasure as the last resistance to man's touch drained from her mind and body.

"Yes.. continue..Uhhh..Uuhhh..Uuuhhhh...I become your slave..not fight for justice...must obey you..live only for pleasure.." cooed Rohanna as she lay limp and helpless on the steel table before the three men who had made her sexually excited, weak and sleepy.

Hearing this, Brunswijk took out a pad soaked full of chloroform and pressed it firmly over her nose and mouth. "You will serve the Reich well Rohanna.....not until you have been made ready to give birth to Neo Nazi supermen..." gloated Wilkins, continuing to stroke the front of her ocelot panty, which had become very wet."Unnhhh..Uuhhhh..Stanley Wilkins..you..control..me..make sleep..cannot fight back...I am..defeated.." moaned Rohanna into the pad as her brown eyes becoming heavy with sleep.

Wilkins continued to rub the middle of the jungle heroine's soaked ocelot pelt panty as he watched her brown eyes roll up in her head and slowly close as she drifted off into unconsciousness..defeated at his hands once more. Nurse Heidi stepped forward and quickly attached the IV into the right arm of the unconscious Rohanna. "She'll be ready soon," said Heidi..looking with triumph over Rohanna.. a dark beauty whose animal powers would be used to create an army of Nazis. "Yes.. We'll leave her in your capable hands....Make sure she kept helpless and is impregnated by the end of the day..." ordered Wilkins.

Just then, the men heard the sound of gun shots and hurried out. Grifter and Han Lee had begun their attack on the plantation. They didn't know it, but the pair were Rohanna's only hope to escape an unspeakable fate.

To be continued.

Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:18 am