Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 am

Rohanna in Danger in the Demerara 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna in Danger in the Demerara 2
Rohanna in Danger in the Demerara 2

Guyana, 1970.
Midnight

While STANLEY WILKINS and company had successfully captured ROHANNA GIRL OF THE GUIANAS..the famous jungle superwoman...another group of his men were in the river town of Ituni, located to the north of Lethem. Wilkins' hoodlums often strong-armed river boat captains to do their employer's bidding.

Tonight their target was the riverboat SPARTAN. Its captain COLE GRIFTER was on the bow examining the anchor line when he noticed the approach of the six roughnecks. "Cole Grifter!..Your boat's ours!" one yelled. " Go screw yourself!" countered Grifter countered. He reached for his pistol but Grifter was faster with his Colt 45 and shot him in the forehead. He blasted a gaping hole in another thug's chest before he could fire his Uzi. Han Lee was returning from town with supplies when he heard the gunshots. With the remaining four thugs focussed on Grifter, they never saw Lee approaching them from behind.

"Yiahh!!" yellled Han as he dealt a powerful kick to the middle of one thug's back. As the thug sank to the dock, a nother whirled towards Lee with a shotgun. Faster than a cobra, Han for--d the gun's muzzle down with an right palm thrust and the gun blasted a gaping hole in the dock. The dazed thug then had his neck snapped by a left open palm strike to the throat. With lethal efficieny, Grifter shot the last two thugs dead through their heads with his gun.

You okay boss?" asked Han. "Yeah..but we won't be if we stick around...Let's cast off!" replied Grifter stated. They quickly unfastened the boat's moorings and the Spartan roared away into the night.

24 hours later
5 am

The following morning, Colonel Barama was on the scene with a squad of Interior Force soldiers. Inquiries revealed that the intended target was the riverboat Spartan and Barama knew of Cole Grifter and Han Lee's reputations. As he pondered the rationale behind the attack on the Spartan..Barama also wondered why Rohanna had not contacted him and what had become of her mission in the Demerara the previous night.

7 am

The answer to the Colonel's question lay literally in a secluded bedroom in the palatial sugar estate house of Stanley Wilkins which was located along the banks of the Demerara River. "Uuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuh..." cooed Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas as the bristles of a tootbrush gently brushed her exposed big dark brown, hard and erect nipples and wide dark brown areolas, polishing them to a glossy sheen.

Her muscular shiny brown arms were limp at her sides..her long shiny brown muscular legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist. Her flimsy string ocelot pelt bra and ocelot pelt G-string lay on a table nearby.

Her captors saw no need to tie her up due to the thoroughness of her defeat the night before. "Uuuuuuuuh..Where..Where am I...?" cooed Rohanna as her brown eyes fluttered open and her head rolled slowly from side to side as it rested atop a thick pillow.

"Doh be talkin wile oman...Master want yuh teats tyred..." said a Negro servant girl as she brushed the hard and erect big dark brown nipples of the sleepy Superwoman of the Guianas with a toothbrush.

Though her hands and erotic bare shiny brown feet were not bound..Rohanna could not move. "Uuuuuuuh...I have to stop him...his..nefarious...marijuana trade...it is..my duty..as..a super..heroine...What..are you..doing...to me..?
What are you..putting on my big nipples?...It is...keeping them...haaaaard..so sexy..so sleepy...cannot resist..." confessed the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas, her brown eyes barely open.

" You be dreamin wile oman..Master too smart..Him know yuh teats soft..Tuching dem dohs make yuh sleep...Yuh teats cyah fight de powah o de ganja...an de chlarafarm...You go be sleeping now.." sneered the Negro servant girl as she moved the toothbrush over the summits of each of the buxom jungle heroine's huge firm shiny brown breasts in a slow and circular action. The bristles of the brush..soaked in a solution of marijuana and chloroform.. working this potent drug cocktail into the hard and erect big dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas of the Superwoman of the Guianas' beauteous breasts.

"Please...Uuuuuuh..My big nipples...Uuuuuuuuh...being brushed...with...marijuana...chloroform...keeping them...haaaaard...making me...so weak...so sleepy...cannot resist...My huge breasts...they are...the source of..my jungle powers...Stop brushing my big nipples...No..Uuuuh...cannot…
...cannot..stay...awake...have to...sleeeeeeeeeeeeep” cooed Rohanna..her head rolling slowly from side to side.. the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny brown feet twitching slowly as the drug being brushed on to her big hard and erect dark brown nipples lulled her back into unconsciousness.

Elsewhere in the estate house...Wilkins and Brunswijk were debating what they should do with their curvaceous captive. "I still think we should kill the bitch!..Every minute she lives..she poses a threat to us.." insisted Brunswijk.

"That is not your decision Mr Brunswijk !..My servants have instructions to drug her enlarged nipples with marijuana and chloroform at regular intervals... to keep her weak and unconscious... Rohanna shall be my captive.. I have special plans for her..but for the moment..We must prepare to receive out Venezuelan guests tonight!" Wilkins reminded Brunswijk.

8 pm.

Hours passed and nightfall soon descended over Guyana and the sugar estate of Stanley Wilkins..businessman, drug smuggler and Neo Nazi.. which was located along the banks of the Demerara River in the southern jungles of the country.

Trapped on a bed in his estate house...Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas..Rohanna kept her eyes closed, her huge firm shiny brown breasts still, her muscular shiny brown arms and long muscular shiny brown legs motionless, hoping to catch her none-too-bright guard... a Negro servant girl..off guard.

The servant girl was nodding off in a nearby chair. A brush, covered with a combination of marijuana and chloroform which she had been using to drug the jungle heroine's massive chest, had fallen out of her hands and onto the floor.

As Rohanna waited to regain her great strength to make her escape..she reflected upon how she had fallen into a dangerous trap which Wilkins cleverly laid for her. Hours earlier...she changed from her mild-mannered alter-ego of school teacher Maree Raecesa into Rohanna to hunt the evildoers who were trafficking marijuana through Guyana's waterways with impunity.

"Somehow these evil smugglers know about my weakness...I had no idea that my huge breasts and big nipples were this vulnerable to sexual arousal, marijuana and chloroform..I underestimated them and they were successful in knocking me out...but they do not know how strong I am..I will surprise them and escape...These evil men will be defeated and the children of Guyana will be safe from their nefarious drugs.." resolved Maree as she allowed her puffy black nipples and areolas to soften as the effects of the marijuana-chloroform solution which had been administered to her broad chest for hours wore off and she felt her jungle strength returning.

Quickly..Rohanna jumped up off the bed and with a lightning flick of her erotic bare shiny right foot..knocked the servant girl's head against the wall and she slumped to the floor unconscious. She quickly donned her string ocelot pelt bra and ocelot pelt G-string...knowing that it would not be long before her captors realised she was conscious.

A guard posted outside of the bedroom..heard the thump and unlocked the door to investigate. He saw nothing..until he glimpsed a strong hand slice out of the darkness...striking him in the jaw. As he slumped to the floor..unconscious,
Rohanna sprinted down the hallway.

Her heightened sense of hearing allowed her to locate the man responsible for her capture. The gorgeous Girl of the Guianas heard the voice of Stanley Wilkins..the mastermind of this marijuana drug trafficking operation..coming from a room just down the corridor.

Running towards the door...Rohanna kicked it down with her erotic left shiny brown bare foot and boldy entered the room to find Stanley Wilkins sitting behind a large desk in a well-furnished study..looking very relaxed and confident.

"So good to see you up and about Rohanna.." gloated the gray-haired Wilkins as he enjoyed taking in the sight of her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body that was aptly highlighted by her flimsy attire. "I assumed you would find me here..." added Wilkins as he settled back in his chair.

"Your days of evil are over Stanley Wilkins!..Prepare to be taken to justice!" declared the mighty jungle maiden. She nimbly approached the desk.. her huge firm shiny brown breasts.. shiny with sweat from her earlier escape..swaying from side to side.. her large shiny brown thighs tensed for action...as she drew closer to Wilkins.

"Not yet, my jungle beauty," said Wilkins and pressed a button underneath his desk. Within seconds..a steel mesh net...fell from the ceiling..covering Rohanna, who fell on her back to the floor, struggling helplessly. "Another trap!!..The fibres of the net...so strong...and sticky...Clinging to every curve of my body...I..I cannot break free!!" cried Rohanna in obvious panic as her long muscular shiny brown legs and smooth muscular shiny brown arms pushed and kicked within the net..only causing her to become more entangled as she lay on the floor of Wilkins study.

Wilkins laughed as he watched the helpless struggles of the Superwoman of the Guianas. He pressed a buzzer on his desk..which signaled Roni Brunswijk and one of his mercenaries who were waiting in an adjoining room to enter the study.

"You have trapped me again Stanley Wilkins!..but you cannot stop me from bringing you to justice!... I will save the children of Guyana from your evil poison!" vowed Rohanna as she wiggled helplessly on the floor of the study..trapped in the steel mesh net.

" I don't want you killed Rohanna...At least not just yet" gloated Wilkins.. his eyes filled with lust at the sexy jungle avenger front of him...her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body covered in sweat from her futile struggles to break the net.

"What are your intentions Stanley Wilkins?!...What do plans have you concocted for me in your evil mind?!" snarled Rohanna as she glared at the crime boss. "Quite simply Rohanna...I want your magnificent body and animal powers for a very special purpose..but first you must be tamed.." sneered Wilkins.

Allowing herself to become complacent...the beauteous jungle heroine had forgotten about Brunswijk and the other mercenary as the knelt down on either side of her as she lay flat on her back..trapped in the net..staring Stanley Wilkins straight in the eye.

Rohanna was so distracted that she did nothing as they each placed small vibrators against the portion of the steel mesh which covered her big dark brown nipples. The Superwoman of the Guianas became aware of their presence only when they activated the vibrators and started to circle her nipples with these devious devices..which she was experiencing for the first time.

"NO..NOT MY HUGE BREASTS...UUUUUUUNH...NOT MY BIG NIPPLES…UUUUUUUUUNH...YOU ARE MAKING THEM HAAARD...I AM BECOMING WEAK,..FIGHT FAIR...” complained Rohanna as the two men quickly made her big puffy dark brown black nipples and wide dark brown areolas rapidly become hard and erect as towers in a matter of seconds, her string ocelot pelt bra, offering the sexy summits of her huge firm shiny brown breasts no protection.

Rohanna sagged to the floor...her muscular shiny brown arms and long muscular shiny brown legs...her strong hands and her erotic bare shiny brown feet completely entangled in the sticky steel mesh net...unable to defend her large chest from the relentless assault of the electric vibrators.

"UUUUUUUUH...THE NET...ITS METAL FIBRES BRUSHING AGAINST MY HUGE BREASTS AS I BREATHE..MY BIG NIPPLES...BECOMING...HAAAARDER….AND...HAAAARDER...THTHOUGHTS OF MEN PLAYING WITH MY HUGE BREASTS...THEIR FINGERS TEASING MY BIG NIPPLES...IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST..UUUUUUUUUUUH...CANNOT GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LOSING MY JUNGLE STRENGTH...BECOMING WEAKER...SLEEPIER” confessed Rohanna as her eyelids became heavier, her head reeled with dizziness and the movements of her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body slowed within the steel net.
Rohanna could do nothing but stare sleepily at Stanley Wilkins as he looked down at her. “You have outsmarted me again Stanley Wilkins..You trap me good..." cooed Rohanna in a helpless voice as her brown eyes began to flicker as

Wilkins got up from behind his desk and stood over her fallen form. As the other mercenary continued to circle the jungle heroine's nipples..which were now hard, erect and visible under her skimpy ocelot pelt bra..

Wilkins nodded to Brunswijk who set aside his vibrator. Rohanna turned her head in his direction and could do nothing but watch with alarm as Brunswijk took out a thick white cotton pad and a dark brown bottle from under his jacket...and pour a generous amount of a clear, sickly, sweet-smelling liquid from that bottle into the pad..ensuring that it soaked thoroughly into its fibres. She turned her head again..staring sleepily at Stanley Wilkins as the mercenary continued to lull her rock hard nipples into an erotic stupor by circling them with his vibrator.

"No..You are going to knock me out again...You do not fight fair Stanley Wilkins..Your evil minions have made my nipples hard..through erotic arousal...I am denied my jungle powers..when that happens..." blurted Rohanna who could do nothing but tell the truth as she felt her nipples continued to be stimulated into hardness beyond her comprehension.

"You are very naive and foolish Rohanna...to worry about the children of Guyana...I wouldn't worry about the children of Guyana... I would worry about yourself.. trapped all alone here...with Colonel Barama clueless to your whereabouts...and unable to send any help.." gloated Wilkins.

"Eh?!..You are absolutely correct!..How do you know of that conversation I had with the Colonel?!...No one knows I am here!" gasped Rohanna in surprise. As she made that last gasp of air..Brunswijk firmly placed the chloroform-soaked pad over the jungle heroine's nose and mouth.

"NNNNNN...NNNNNNNNN” complained Rohanna...her curvaceous and muscular brown body becoming still..as she had no choice but to fill her lungs with more of sickly sweet smell of the chloroform. Wilkins smiled as he watched his beauteous prey..her great firm shiny brown breasts sexually stimulated by the mercenary as he worked his vibrator over them...drift off into a deep sleep..moaning into the pad as her brown eyes grew hazy and dull..her eyelids became heavy..slowly closing as she once again succumbed to unconsciousness.

"Prepare her for treatment and insemination...She will provide the future army of the Fourth Reich with men of great powers..." declared Wilkins as he ordered Brunswijk and the other mercenary to lift up the defeated Rohanna who was still wrapped tightly in the net and take her away.

To be continued.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:50 pm