Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:10 pm

Rohanna in Danger in the Demerara 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna in Danger in the Demerara
Here's another reboot.

BC

ROHANNA IN DANGER IN THE DEMERARA

Guyana. 1970. Midnight

Under the cover of a moonless sky in the Demerara region... in the western part of this South American nation.. a single schooner headed north along the river of the same name. The six man crew kept watch over their cargo and on the river for patrol boats belonging to the INTERIOR FORCE.. a military police unit who were the official custodians of law and order in Guyana's wild interior.

However these smugglers had no idea that the Interior Force were the least of their concerns. From her vantage point in the trees.. she saw them coming. She was none-other than ROHANNA..GIRL OF THE GUIANAS...the famous jungle superwoman.

A 20 year old woman with a voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body that was clad only by a flimsy string ocelot pelt bikini...which barely concealed a pair of huge firm shiny brown breasts..and an ocelot pelt G-string which did little to cover a lush glossy jungle of black pubic hair between her huge shiny brown thighs. Her arms and long legs were smooth, shiny brown and muscular. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye, with sexy toes that had short glossy clear toenails, matching the short glossy clear fingernails of her strong heands...both sets of nails gleaming like stars.

She had a long mane of glossy tousled black hair which cascaded from the top of her head to the middle of her chiseled back.

Her light-brown eyes were as sharp as an ocelot's and allowed her to see in the dark. The gorgeous Girl of the Guianas knew her quarry would not be expecting her and she would use this to her advantage.

As the boat drew closer, Rohanna sprang from ther hiding place. The muscles in her magnificent thighs allowed her to leap great distances. With uncanny agility, Rohanna alighted into the vessel's stern, surprising two of the smugglers who reached for their concealed pistols.

With incredible speed...Rohanna lashed out with her right erotic bare shiny brown foot striking one in the jaw. He dropped to the deck, stunned by the blow. The second received a vicious chop to the throat that left him gasping for breath.

This brought another smuggler into the fray. "I'll take a piece of you bitch!" snarled the smuggler as he drew a machete and lunged wildly at the fabulous chest of the Sexy Superwoman of the Guianas.

"Then come and claim me!" dared Rohanna. He came at her with a roar.. the machete raised over his head. Rohanna side-stepped him and drove her right knee hard into his rib cage. The smuggler wheezed as he lost his weapon. Grabbing him by the neck, Rohanna flung him into some nearby cargo bales. That left the two smugglers on the bridge.

Rohanna ran swiftly towards the bridge..her huge firm shiny brown breasts swaying sexily from side to side under her flimsy bra as she ran in that direction. She was met by one smuggler with a shotgun levelled in her direction.

He fired several rounds but Rohanna's incredible agility saved her from certain death. The bullets shredded holes in the cargo bales, releasing tufts of raw marijuana. The Sexy uperwoman of the Guianas went quickly from defensive to offensive. His sight was blotted out by the ball of her erotic left bare shiny brown foot.

Entering the bridge... Rohanna dealt a powerful right hand karate chop to the final smuggler who was steering the boat. As he fell unconscious at her feet..Rohanna ran to the controls and brought the vessel to a dead stop in the water. The Girl of the Guianas wasted no time in finding rope on board the vessel to bind its crew on the stern.

She assumed a heroic pose in front of them. Hands on her wide curvy hips..her long muscular shiny brown legs slightly apart..her huge firm shiny brown bust pushed forward with confidence, threatening to pop out of her string ocelot pelt bra.

"Do not worry gentlemen...an Interior Force patrol vessel is certain to find you here..You and your nefarious cargo will be taken into custody and will not harm the innocent children of Guyana!" declared Rohanna before flexing her huge shiny brown thighs..leaping into the air..grabbing an overhead vine and swinging away into the jungle. She knew she had to be elsewhere by the time dawn broke.

A few hours later, a patrolling Interior Force patrol boat was surprised to find the vessel adrift with its illegal cargo and its crew bounded together with ropes.

Lethem. Southern Guyana.
2 pm.

The sound of the school bell signalled the end of another day at town's elementary school. Young school teacher MAREE RAECESA watched her young pupils file out of the classroom. Maree gathered her things and strolled out of the wooden school building and headed home along the narrow road that lead along the river.

It was dotted with several docks and depots where the river boats came to trade. Her black hair was piled atop her head...she wore large rimmed glasses on her face..she wore a loose-fitting gray blouse and matching skirt that flowed all the way down to her ankles..and carried her belongings in a large bag on her left shoulder. T

o the townsfolk..its visitors..her colleagues and students at the school...Maree Raecesa seemed to be an ordinary woman.. who attracted little attention..apart from her dedication as a teacher at the elementary school. No one knew that this was exactly what she wanted them to think.

As Maree walked home.. she smiled slightly at the sight of people reading copies of the Stabroek News newspaper which spoke about how Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas had single handedly apprehended a group of marijuana smugglers.

Lethem was a trading town in Guyana's interior and the river boat Spartan was one of the vessels anchored there Lethem today.

The vessel was captained by a brawny, blonde American named COLE GRIFTER. A former Green Beret..Grifter had left his career in the Special Forces to start a new life here in Guyana. He had seen and done much killing in his time. The Guyana waterways were not much but they were a start.

His sole companion in this unknown terrain was a young Chinese boy named Han Lee. The 18 year old boy had assisted him in a bar room brawl and since then they were inseparable. His martial arts skills were uncanny and seemed second only to that of Bruce Lee.

Together they were a team and no one dared to get on their bad side. Then there was STANLEY WILKINS.. a wealthy Englishman who owned a vast sugar plantation in the Demerara region. However Wilkins had a dark secret which was known only to a select few. He was really a Neo Nazi who ran the largest marijuana trafficking operation in Guyana.

Sitting on the verandah of his plantation house, he sipped tea and watched the sunset in the company of Colonel RONNIE BRUNSWIJK...a Surniamese soldier of fortune..who served as his right hand man.

"The failure of yesterday's operation is unacceptable!" stated Wilkins bluntly. "My informants tell me some jungle girl took out the vessel....She's the same one who'se been appearing out of nowhere in the night...interrupting our business" replied Brunswijk replied.

"The newspapers say her name is Rohanna...to the Amerindians she's some kind of goddess..she's got super strength and speed and can communicate with animals..She may be considered a heroine to some..but to me..she's an inconvenience..one which I'm no longer prepared to tolerate.." said Wilkins as he poured himself some more tea.

"So what?!..Nothing can stop a bullet..!..Say the word..and she's as good as dead !" scoffed Brunswijk scoffed. "No....It's clear that mere brute strength won't stop Rohanna...We must find another way...I want her to be captured alive..I will teach her the error of her ways..myself.." replied Wilkins. As the old Neo Nazi spoke, he held in his right hand a diary once owned by the deceased smuggler queen known as GRANDMA.

48 hours later
Interior Force headquarters, Isherton
10 pm.

Commander of the Interior Force..COLONEL HAMILTON BARAMA..was in his office in this town located north of Lethem. He was perusing the latest intelligence reports he had received about the marijuana smuggling operations that were taking place in the region.

The windows of his office were wide open to let in the cool night air. It was through these open windows that Rohanna made her entrance. He looked up from his paperwork to see the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny brown feet twitching as she leapt inside of his office..following by the rest of her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body, barely covered by her string ocelot pelt bra and ocelot pelt G-string.

Barama watched as she landed on the balls of her erotic bare shiny feet right in front of him. Her sudden appearance startled him and he leapt to his feet. Barama's breath caught in his throat as he gazed upon the tall, voluptuous and muscular shiny body of the Girl of the Guianas and the tiny string ocelot pelt bikini which barely contained her huge firm shiny brown bust and the spot between her large shiny brown thighs.

" Good evening Colonel..I am Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas..I am here to help.. My capture of those marijuana smugglers should prove the sincerity of my actions!" stated the buxom jungle avenger.. standing with her hands on her curvy waist..her long muscular shiny brown legs slightly apart...her awesome firm shiny brown bust pushed towards him...her erotic bare shiny brown feet resting flat on the floor of his office.

" Yes..I've heard about you...You have been interrupting the marijuana smuggling...but I cannot condone vigilante justice..." replied Barama as he regained his composure. Rohanna strolled slowly towards Colonel Barama..who admired the gentle swaying of her huge firm shiny brown breasts and a hint of her enhanced dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas as she came closer to him.

"I have no time for a debate Colonel..The smugglers in custody must have knowledge of the marijuana operations....I must have that knowledge if I am to successfully thwart their evil plans to supply children with drugs!" declared Rohanna in a firm voice.

Barama was swayed by her incredible beauty and her unwavering commitment for justice. "Your suspicions are accurate young lady. We have had intelligence reports of illegal activity in a remote location in the southern Demerara region...One of the smugglers you caught broke his silence..He spoke of a marijuana depot..in an area of the Demerara that is inaccessible to our vessels.." said Barama who could not stop admiring the firmness and roundness of the beauteous heroine's huge shiny brown breasts before him..as he willing gave her classified information.

"I know the place of which you speak Colonel..I will not be hampered by the problems which your men have..I will go there alone, arrest the smugglers.and bring them to justice." resolved Rohanna as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet..her long mane of glossy black hair shining in the dim lights of Barama's office as she strolled back towards the open window.

"I would advise caution Rohanna...I don't have the resources to send to this place that you're determined to go to..and you're not a duly appointed law enforcement officer...so I can't..authorise..your..Uhh...presence there..." explained Barama.

"I will not be hampered by bureaucracy which prevents your officers from taking action against these smugglers who would harm the children of Guyana with their poison..These criminals cannot handle my jungle strength..speed and fighting skills..I also have the element of surprise...No one knows about this save you and myself..Await my return Colonel...I shall bring these criminals to justice.." declared Rohanna as she leapt through the open window..departing into the night as swiftly as she had come.

However unknown to the Sexy Superwoman of the Guianas Colonel Barama's secretary had overheard their conversation. As Barama returned to his work..she made a phone call. "Listen...Rohanna is coming..You need to be ready for that big breasted jungle bimbo,” she said. “Not to worry, Rohanna is in for a surprise..." replied the voice on the other end of the phone.

Two hours later.

The muscles on Rohanna's voluptuous and shiny brown body were fully accentuated as she moved swiftly through the trees of the Demerara region...swinging from vine to vine. Traversing the dense forests which transitioned into marshlands with narrow inlets that were accessible only by canoes...it was not long before Rohanna came upon an old wooden cabin concealed in a narrow inlet.

" That must be the depot which Colonel Barama spoke about..The smugglers could easily spot a raiding party from the river and disappear into the forest...but they are obviously not expecting me" thought Rohanna with a smile as she scanned the area for movement from her vantage point in the trees.

The gorgeous Girl of the Guianas alighted to the ground..landing on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet on the soft mud. She slowly walked towards the old wooden structure.

Rohanna's enhanced sight and hearing detected no human movement as she approached the cabin. The buxom jungle heroine noticed that a shiny new padlock and chain were wrapped around the door..sealing it shut...and confirming to her that it was being used by the marijuana smugglers she was after.

"Good evening Rohanna..So good of you to come!" declared a man's voice declared. Rohanna turned around and saw Stanley Wilkins standing in the shadows of some nearby trees. "Who are you?!" demanded the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas. " You have been interferring in my affairs young woman..I intend to teach you a lesson.." Wilkins replied smugly.

"You are a foolish man to come here alone..You cannot stop me..You deal in death and evil..I shall stop you!" resolved Rohanna as she tensed the muscles in her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body for action. Without a second thought and eager to return home to Lethem for the next day of classes as school teacher Maree Raecesa, Rohanna charged towards Wilkins...never taking note of the fact that he made no attempt to either flee or defend himself.

The reason for his actions soon became apparent to the Sexy Superwoman of the Guianas as the ball of her erotic right bare shiny brown foot stepped on what she thought was solid ground but turned out to be the mud covered opening of a pit.
"Ohhh!!!" cried Rohanna in surprise...flinging her muscular shiny brown arms up into the air as she fell into the pit.

Her muscular shiny brown arms and long muscular shiny brown legs flailing in futility in the air, Rohanna was unable to stop herself from plunging head first into a large mass of water which filled the bottom of the pit. The Girl of the Guianas laughed as she broke the surface of the water. "Did you really believe such an amateur trap could contain me?!..You will in big trouble when I get out of this pit!" quipped Rohanna

Wilkins smiled with glee...as he stood at the top of the pit...watching as the buxom jungle crime fighter dug her slender fingers and sexy toes into the soft mud wall of the pit as she slowly climbed towards the top of the pit.

He silently noted the hazy aura which covered her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body as she exerted great effort to scale the soft mud walls of the pit. Wilkins knew it was only a matter of time.

He did not have long to wait as he saw Rohanna shake her head from side as she climbed the wall of the pit. Wilkins watched as she threw her head back..her light brown eyes fluttering as she stared vacantly up at the star-filled night sky.

"OOOOOH...MY BIG NIPPLES...THEY...THEY FEEL FUNNY...THE WATER...IT IS MAKING THEM...HA..HA..HAAAARD
...I AM BECOMING...DIZZY...WEAK...AND..UUUUH...SLEEPY...SO
SLEEPY...UUUUUUH...MY CLITORIS...BECOMING EXCITED...I..
I AM THINKING...ABOUT...SEX...THAT IS MY WEAKNESS” blurted Rohanna.

Wilkins watched as Rohanna stained to climb up the earthen wall of the pit. Wilkins watched with amusement as Rohanna's voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body strained with effort. "You were brave to come here alone Rohanna..Your courage is admirable...but sadly misplaced...You see dear girl...I understand the reason why you flaunt your body as you do..Can you not feel the touch of a men's hands on your breasts...inside of your cunt..You cannot resist..You don't want to.." gloated Wilkins.

"UUUUUUUH..YOU ARE RIGHT...UUUUUUUH...HOW DID YOU KNOW...UUUUUUUUUH...THE SECRET OF MY JUNGLE POWER...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE BREASTS...PAIN...PLEASURE...AT THE SAME TIME...IN MY BIG NIPPLES...IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST.." moaned Rohanna as she reached the top of the pit with considerable effort.

As Rohanna reached the top of the pit, Brunswijk and one of his men grabbed hold of her wrists, hauled her up and then flung her roughly along the ground. The Girl of the Guianas rolled on to her back. Her muscular shiny brown arms arms flung past her head while her long muscular shiny brown legs glided back and forth below her wide curvy waist. The sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny brown feet curled with tension

Stanley Wilkins stood proudly over his curvaceous captive. " Clearly young woman...This is a situation which you had not anticipated.." gloated Wilkins sneered.

Her head reeling with dizziness, Rohanna was helpless as Brunswijk knelt beside her...and stripped her of her ocelot pelt string bra...then her ocelot pelt G-string...exposing her huge firm shiny brown breasts and her thick forest of black pubic hair exposed in all their naked glory.

"Even with strength of animals...Impossible for me to stay conscious... Something in the water...making my breasts weak....tired...going to..going to...sleeeeeeeeepppppp..." cooed Rohanna as he brown eyes rolled up in her head and she surrendered to unconsciousness.

To be continued.

Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:56 pm