Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 am

Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 12 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 12
Rohanna- Girl of the Guianas 12

Undisclosed location.
Guyana 1968.
9 am.

The infamous female crime boss MARY ROSIE..alias GRANDMA...and her trusted deputy...the renegade Interior Force captain LUCAS MANSON stood over the unconscious form of ROHANNA...GIRL OF THE GUIANAS...who lay flat on her back..her shiny brown muscular arms and long muscular shiny brown legs spread wide open brown erotic bare feet resting on their smooth heels...clear spaces between her sexy toes which sported short clear and glossy toenails as she lay helpless on the floor of the secluded mansion which Grandma had deep in the jungles of the interior of Guyana.

Hours earlier..Manson had abducted Rohanna in her regular identity of school teacher MAREE RAECESA..from the shower in her simple house in the town of Lethem. After trying to hypnotise Maree into being her slave and Maree's transformation to Rohanna had allowed her to shake off the effects of her earlier drugging..Grandma went with plan B.

She had Manson waiting behind Maree in case she gave trouble. After changing into Rohanna and before she could act against Grandma... Manson stabbed Maree in each of the enhanced dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas of the large firm brown breasts she had as Rohanna..with needles laced in a special chemical formula from the deceased scientist Doctor Chris Hudle-Stone which Grandma and Manson knew...Maree's super nipples could not resist and would knock her out every time.

Grandma and Manson stood over the drugged and defeated Rohanna who lay unconscious before them...needles stuck in each of her big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas.. protruding through the thin string ocelot pelt bra that barely covered her huge firm shiny brown breasts..which rose and fell slowly with each deep relaxed breath she took as she lay helpless before her enemies.

"What do we do with her now?...The formula will only keep her big tits hard for a while before she wakes up..." said Manson. "Yes Mr Manson...I thought I could control this jungle bitch but apparently she's not so easily tamed..so instead we shall destroy her..with pleasure..." declared Grandma as an evil plan materialised in her mind.

Kaiteur Falls,
Guyana 1968
Noon.

"Uuuuuh..Uuuuuuh" moaned Rohanna as her brown eyes fluttered open some time later..and she felt a lingering soreness in her big thick dark brown nipples and areolas from the drugged needles which Manson had stabbed her with hours earlier to knock her out. The sexy Superwoman of the Guianas was stirred back into consciousness by the thunderous sounds of falling water. As her vision cleared...the Girl of the Guianas found herself lying atop a table..in some kind of wooden cabin...her string ocelot pelt bra had been removed while she was unconscious..and surprisingly..she was not tied up.

"Ohhh..Where am I?...My nipples and areolas still ache...but Grandma made a big mistake of not tying me up..Once I get my bra..I'll track down that old criminal and Captain Manson and bring them to justice..." resolved Rohanna as she started to get up. "That's not going to happen foolish girl!!" snarled Grandma as she appeared suddenly appeared on her right..and started rubbing two thick cloths over the enormous firm naked shiny brown bust of the topless jungle superwoman. Paying special attention..naturally to her big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas which were still in a state of semi-hardness and arousal.

"Noooo!!!!...Uuuuuunh!!!!..More of that chemical on my breasts again!!!!...Uuuuuuunh!!!!..My nipples and areolas getting so hard!!!!!!...Uuuuuunh!!!!...Getting so sleepy!!!!..Becoming so turned on!!!!..Uuuuuunh!!!..I can't...I can't....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunh" moaned Rohanna as she collapsed flat on her back atop the table..her shiny brown muscular arms falling limp on either side of the table...her long hiny brown muscular legs spreading themselves wide apart below her small curvy waist...the sexy toes of her shiny brown erotic bare feet twitching helplessly as she succumbed to the sexy, sleepy power of Hudle-Stone's special chemical formula which she could not resist.

"You made your choice Rohanna!!..Since you will not join me!!..I will humiliate you and then I will kill you!!" snarled Grandma as she pinched the beauteous jungle superwoman in her thick dark brown nipples and areolas with her gnarled coarse fingers. "Aaaaaaargh!!!!..My big nipples and areolas..Aaaaaaargh!!!!..Made so hard by that drug...Aaaaaargh!!!!!....I can't make them soft....Aaaaaargh!!!!..My jungle strength gone......Aaaaaargh!!!!..So weak...So sleepy...So helpless....Aaaaaaargh!!!!...Aaaaaaargh!!!!" moaned Rohanna. However there was a lot more which Grandma had planned for the humiliation of the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas.

Distracted and disoriented by the abuse which Grandma was meting out to her big hard and erect thick dark brown nipples and areolas...Rohanna was unaware of Captain Lucas Manson approaching the lower end of the table. She suddenly felt his hands on either side of her curvy waist. "No...Uuuuuunh...My panties....Uuuuuuunh...Someone taking them off...Uuuuuuunh...Can't stop it...Uuuuuuunh..My clit is exposed..No..Unnnnnnh.." moaned Rohanna as she reeled under Grandma's torture of her nipples and areolas. Taking out a vibrator from under his jacket.. Manson grinned as he applied it to the heroine's throbbing clit. "Nooo!!!...Aieeee!!!!..Not that too!!!..Aieeeee!!!!" screamed Rohanna in pain.

Manson grinned as he moved the vibrator all over the super sensitive clit of the Girl of the Guianas...making her become wet and excited in the space of seconds. "Oooooooh!!!!...Aaaaaah!!!!...Uuuuuuuh!!!!..Uuuh!!!..Uuuh!!!..Uuuh!!!" moaned Rohanna..her brown eyes fluttering as she was utterly powerless to defend herself against Grandma pinching her in her big thick dark brown nipples and areolas...which had been made hard and erect within seconds of Doctor Hudle-Stone's chemical formula being applied to them..and Manson massaging her clit which a vibrator.

However this was by no means the end of the torture which Grandma had planned for the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas who had posed no end of trouble to her since her appearance weeks ago. Manson took out a second vibrator from under his jacket and switched it on.

As Grandma fondled and pinched Rohanna in her big hard and erect dark brown nipples and areolas...the renegade Interior Force caption jammed the second vibrator into the vulnerable anus of the beauteous jungle superwoman. "Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!" cried Rohanna in pain.

"Uuuuuuuunh!!!!..Uuuuuuuuuunh!!!!....Uuuuuuuunh!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuh!!!!!" moaned the Girl of the Guianas...unable to move..due to the hardness in her big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas from the chemical formula rubbed into them...and the building pain in her clit and her anus from the vibrators. Grandma and Captain Manson stepped back and watched Rohanna..who could do nothing except moan in pain..as her big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas were made hard and erect by Hudle-Stone special chemical formula which they could not resist..and from the buzzing vibrators which were stuck in her clit and her anus.

"Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuuh.....Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.." moaned the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas in a sleepy voice as the vibrators for--d her to cum repeatedly but never let her pass out..in order to regain her jungle powers.

"You are finished Rohanna!..Once your big nipples and areolas remained drugged and hard..and those devices stay in your erogenous zones...you will cum many times over..until you die a most humiliating death..Then I shall display your body to the people of the interior to remind them who is in charge!" declared Grandma as she walked out of the cabin with Manson close behind her.

In the in the cabin..hidden on a rocky ledge under neath the raging torrents of the Kaiteur Falls...Rohanna's moans could not be heard by anyone..so as to bring any help to her. "Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..
Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.."moaned the helpless jungle superwoman as the activated vibrators which Manson had stuck into her clit and her anus...brought her to repeated orgasms but never allowed her to lose consciousness...enabling her to regain her strength.

"Uuuuuuuh...My big nipples and areolas...Uuuuuuuuh...Hudle-Stone's drug has made them so hard...Uuuuuuuuh...My clit....Uuuuuuuuh..My anus...Uuuuuuuuh...Pain...so much pain....Uuuuuuuuuuh...can't move....getting weaker...Grandma has outsmarted me...I'm beaten...finished....Uuuuuuuh...so tired...Uuuuuuuuh...only want to sleep...Uuuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Rohanna as her brown eyes fluttered..her eyelids becoming heavier and heavier and heavier

However as she drifted towards what seemed to be inevitable defeat and unconsciousness...images of the children she taught in Lethem as teacher Maree Raecesa filtered into her mind.The sleepy Superwoman of the Guianas was reminded through these images about the reason why she fought for justice in the interior of Guyana since her alter-ego Maree had been granted these special powers.

"No...I must not give in.. feelings of sex...sleep..so powerful..in my nipples...my areolas...my clit..and my anus...but can't let Grandma win...the children of Guyana..will be helpless..no one to protect them..I have to help them...Have to think..focus my strength...one..more...effort..." groaned the Girl of the Guianas

Her resolve bore fruit as a final flex of her aching genital muscles..caused the vibrators stuck in her clit and anus to pop out.." Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Rohanna as she rolled off the table...and fell to the floor..as a stream of thick white liquid flowed down her large muscular thighs."Uuuuuuuuh...vibrators are gone...Uuuuuuuh..so tired...falling asleep...my big nipples..starting to soften...need to rest..be ready for Grandma..and Captain Manson..." sighed Rohanna as she lay face down on the floor..and gladly passed out

Kaiteur Falls
Guyana 1968
2 pm

Grandma and Captain Lucas Manson entered the cabin to find Rohanna lying unconscious on the floor..the vibrators lying a few feet away from her body. "Impossible!...How did she get the vibrators out of her cunt and her ass?!" growled Manson. "Never mind that Captain!..Between the drug and the vibrators..Rohanna has no chance of success...She's clearly unconscious..Now we take her ass back to Lethem and let the people see their precious jungle hero lady!!" gloated Grandma as she ordered Manson to pick up the busty jungle heroine. Manson approached the motionless Rohanna to do just that.

However he was startled as Rohanna sprang to life...rolling on to her back and driving the balls of both her shiny brown erotic bare feet into his jaw. "Urrggh!!!" groaned Manson..unable to draw his sidearm in time. He went flying across the room...and slammed into a far wall of the cabin..slumping to the floor unconscious.

"No!!..It's not possible!!..You're finished!!.I defeated you!!" screamed Grandma as Rohanna stood up and retrieved her thin ocelot pelt bra and panties. "The forces of good aren't beaten so easily Grandma!..Give me a minute to change and I'll be taking you to the authorities!" quipped Rohanna as she donned her flimsy attire.

"No!!..No!!..No!!..No!!" screamed Grandma as she ran out of the cabin...with the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas following once she was dressed again. Emerging from the cabin...Rohanna ran after Grandma...the sounds of the thunderous white torrents of water from the Kaiteur Falls falling behind her. The sounds of the water and the spray as it hit the jagged rocks at the bottom of the falls made it difficult for Rohanna..even with heightened jungle senses to located where the villainess was.

Hiding behind some rocks..Grandma was becoming nervous as she saw the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas..getting closer to her hiding place. "Come out wherever you are Grandma!!..It's all over for you now!!..Your criminal empire is over!!" declared Rohanna as she searched for the villainess. Emptying the last amount of Hudle-Stone's chemical formula into a handkerchief...Grandma prepared to make her last attempt to defeat the busty jungle heroine and escape justice. As Rohanna walked past her hiding place...Grandma made her move.

"Eh??!!...What...Uuuuunh!!!!..Not my big nipples and areolas...Uuuunh!!!..Not again...Uuuuuunh!!!..The drug is getting them hard aga....Uuuuuunh!!!!...So weak....So sleeepy...Can't fight it..." moaned Rohanna as she fell to her knees...her muscular arms limp on either side of her curvy upper torso...her head sagging between her ample cleavage as Grandma rubbed her drugged handkerchief underneath her flimsy ocelot pelt bra..making her big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas become hard like rocks again...making her become...sleepy..dizzy and weak...again.

Seeing that the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas was helpless again..and believing the drug to have tamed her again..Grandma discarded her handkerchief an started squeezing Rohanna's hardeneing nipples and areolas underneath her thin ocelot pelt bra. "Ha ha!!..You're finished now Rohanna!!.. Once I knock you out again...I'll keep you so sedated..You won't know what time of day it is...You will become my slave!!..A closeted whore...forever!!" laughed Grandma as she kept squeezing the jungle heroine in her fabulous nipples and areolas. "No...You won't win Grandma...I'll stop you...Now! cried Rohanna as she focused her mind and mustered her strength.

"Aaaaaaaah!!!!!" screamed Grandma as Rohanna reached her shiny brown muscular arms behind her head...grabbed the villainess and flung her over her shoulders..sending her over the ledge and falling to her death at the foot of the falls. Removing her bra...Rohanna let the spray from the water..wash off the effects of the drug on her big dark brown nipples and areolas...reviving her mighty strength.

"It's over...Grandma is dead and she took the knowledge of my secret identity to her grave...Now to tie up loose ends..." resolved Maree as she put her bra back on again and returned to the cabin where she found a dazed and disoriented Manson.

"Where am I?...Who am I?..Who are you?" babbled the renegade Interior Force captain before he collapsed to the floor of the cabin and passed out. Rohanna smiled as he fell unconscious at her erotic shiny brown bare feet. She knew now that her secret was safe and reckoned the kick she gave Manson earlier was enough to give him amnesia.

One week later.
Lethem, Guyana 1968
10 am

Maree Raecesa was in the middle of teaching a class...when school principal Robert Dash entered the classroom with a handsome man with black hair and an athletic build next to him. "Miss Raecesa...Children...I'd like you all to meet MR CLINT BRONSON...He's a new teacher joining us today..Some of you may know him as one of the best guides in the interior..but he will be working here part time...and I know that you will make him feel welcome..." said Dash.
"Miss Raecesa...A pleasure to meet you" said Clint as he offered his hand in friendship. "Likewise" replied Maree with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her brown eyes behind her large rimmed glasses. She felt a tingling of warmth in her nipples and in her clit as well..wondering what the arrival of this handsome stranger meant for Maree Raecesa...and ROHANNA...GIRL OF THE GUIANAS.

end.

Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:52 pm