Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:19 am

Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 11 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 11
Rohanna- Girl of the Guianas 11

Guyana 1968.

4 pm

"Uuuuuuh....Uuuuuuh.." cooed ROHANNA...GIRL OF THE GUIANAS...as she felt a damp cloth being dabbed gently across her big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas...which were finally beginning to soften after a pair of darts laced with a potent chemical formula which made them hard and erect in record time...and caused her to orgasm which knocked her unconscious in the space of mere seconds.

As her brown eyes slowly opened.. and her vision cleared...the buxom jungle heroine..saw she was lying on a bed..her flimsy string ocelot pelt bra removed..and the kindly trader named Gramps was taking care of her.

"Uuuuuh...Gramps...What..happened...How long...have I been..unconscious?" sighed the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas as she allowed the old trader to use his damp cloth to clean the residue of the chemical formula off her big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas...helping them to become soft again..and cause the mighty jungle strength that was stored within her huge firm shiny brown breasts to flow to the rest of her voluptuous and muscular brown body..restoring her strength once again.

"Thank God you're awake Rohanna...You were shot with some kind of darts after you stopped those robbers...You went to sleep almost immediately when they hit you in your breasts...You've been unconscious for the last two hours...the robbers got away..." explained Gramps as the buxom jungle superwoman sat up on the bed and he handed her thin string ocelot pelt bra to her. "Yes...As you've probably figured out...my huge breasts are the source of my jungle strength...Those darts had something on them which aroused my huge breasts..made me think about sex...I always fall asleep when my big nipples get hard" explained Rohanna as she donned her thin bra over her broad chest again and got to her erotic bare feet.

"My God...Then this was some kind of ruse to flush you out Rohanna..." said Gramps with concern as the beauteous young jungle heroine stood before him. "Yes...It would appear that someone has developed something which my huge breasts have absolutely no resistance against...I've never been put to sleep so quickly before....but no matter...I have to find out who is behind this and stop them...I'll see you again Gramps..and thank you for looking after me.." replied Rohanna as she sprinted out of his trading post...and disappeared into the jungle..as quickly as she had come.

Lethem,Guyana 1968
7 pm.

Under the cover of darkness.. Rohanna...Girl of the Guianas made her way out of the nearby jungle and towards a small modest house on the edge of the small interior town. Slipping inside of the house through the back door..the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas focused her thoughts and changed back into the occupant of this house...school teacher MAREE RAECESA. "Tonight's events were really very troubling..Someone has developed a new drug which my breasts can't resist...I need to relax..I need to think..I need a shower.." thought Maree...as she walked stark naked..her black hair piled atop her head into the shower.

Stepping inside of the shower...Maree turned the taps..adjusting them to get a steady stream of warm water flowing through the shower. However preoccupied with what happened to her earlier as Rohanna...and wondering who had created the special drug which made her dark brown nipples and areolas hard in record time to deny her access to her jungle strength...Maree Raecesa was unaware that she was no longer alone. As the steam rose around her naked body..as she prepared to step underneath the warm cascading water to soothe her sore muscles and ease her troubled mind...a malevolent figure loomed behind her.

Maree was taken completely by surprise as a man's hand suddenly clamped a thick, damp rag over her nose and mouth and she felt a man's arm wrap around her abdomen..as she was pulled out of the shower. "Mmmm!!!..Mmmm!!!..Mmmm!!!" screamed Maree into the rag..her brown eyes wide with panic as her arms and legs flailed frantically in the air...as she struggled to get free. However she soon realised how futile her struggles were as she felt a man's hand groping her naked breasts..making the dark brown nipples and areolas which capped their summits..become hard and erect..forcing her to inhale a strange scent which was embedded in the fibres of the rag.

"Mmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmm" cooed Maree..into the rag. Her brown eyes fluttering as her arms fell limp at her sides and as her legs spread wide open below her waist. The rag was removed briefly from her face but it was of little consolation to the young teacher. "Uuuuuuh...Who...taken by surprise...for--d to inhale..so kind of drug...a man..in my shower...Uuuuuh..fondling my breasts...making me sleepy...will faint...if he keeps this up..." admitted Maree in a sleepy voice.

"Sweet dreams...Rohanna..." sneered Lucas Manson as he clamped the rag over Maree Racesa's nose and mouth again..and stroked her between her thighs with his free hand. "Nnnnnn...Nnnnnn...Nnnnn..Nnnnnnnnnn" cooed Maree into the rag as her brown eyes rolled up in her head..and then closed as her head sagged against her right shoulder..and she passed out.

Undisclosed location.
Guyana 1968.
7 am.

"Uuuuuuuuuh.." moaned Maree Raecesa as she slowly regained consciousness. She was vaugely aware..from the cool air brushing against her body that she was completely nude..she was sitting down in a chair...her arms were limp at her sides..while her legs were spread open below her waist..causing the sensation of cool air to waft against her exposed genitalia. "Uuuuuuuh....Where....Who....? moaned Maree sleepily as she opened her brown eyes..to see blurred images of an old woman sitting in a chair directly opposite to her.

For her part...the infamous crime queen Mary Rosie..known throughout the interior of Guyana by her alias of Grandma...smiled as she looked at the naked school teacher...whose black hair was piled atop her head..as she sat unbound but totally helpless...her thick brown nipples and areolas..rendered hard and erect by the special formula which deceased science teacher Doctor Chris Hudle-Stone had created to tame her secret alter-ego and which more than made her helpless before Grandma.

"Welcome Maree Raecesa...or should I more properly call you....ROHANNA...GIRL OF THE GUIANAS..." gloated Grandma as she poured a cup of steaming tea from a pot on the table between them and set it before her helpless guest. "Uuuuuuuh..You...know..my secret identity...How...Uuuuuuh..What have you done..to me...Uuuuuh...I feel so weak...my nipples and areolas...drugged...being drugged...by steam from that tea...naked...helpless...so tired...want to sleep..." moaned Maree..who could barely keep her brown eyes open.

"Not yet my dear...I've been wanting to meet the famous jungle woman Rohanna..Who has been interferring in my business!!" gloated Grandma...as Maree's head bobbed up and down between her naked cleavage..struggling desperately to stay awake.

"Uuuuh..You're..Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuh...You're...You're..Grandma..Uuuuuuh" sighed the helpless school teacher...as she stared sleepily at the villainess. "That's right Maree Raecesa...and I know that you're Rohanna...If you don't want your secret revealed...You're going to have to work for me!!" said Grandma.

"Uuuuuh..Never...I'll never work for you..Uuuuuh..So sleepy..." sighed Maree. "Oh but you will stupid girl...The tea before you has a special ingredient in it..that is keeping your virgin nipples and areolas hard...as Rohanna that is your weakness...You always become unconscious when you get hard in these places...in your weakened form now...You cannot resist it...You will tell me the source of your strength..and how I can control them. "No...Never tell you that..Uuuuuuh..." sighed Maree sleepily..knowing that Grandma was right.

The steam from the tea was laced with a powerful aphrodesiac..which were making the dark brown nipples and areolas which capped the summits of her large brown breasts...erect and hard as bullets...making it very difficult for her to think about anything..except sex...and sleep.Seeing that Maree's resolve was wavering...Grandma moved closer to the helpless school teacher and raised the cup of steaming brew..closer to her naked chest. "Uuuuuuuh...My nipples and areolas...Uuuuuuuh...Steam from the tea...Uuuuuuuh..making them so hard...Uuuuuuuh..so sleepy..Uuuuuuh..can't..stay awake..." moaned Maree.

"Not before you tell me the secret of your strength girl..." snarled Grandma as she waved the cup beneath each of Maree's naked brown breasts..letting the aphrodesiac steam..keep her dark brown nipples and areolas in a constant state of arousal. Maree's resistance began to crumble. To reinforce its effects...Grandma placed a small vibrator against Maree's excited clit and turned it on.

"Uuuuuuh..My breasts..are the source of my strength as Rohanna...once my nipples and areolas are soft...I have access to the powers of the jungle...but my nipples and areolas...Uuuuuuh..get excited so easily...Uuuuuuh..My clit too...Uuuuuuh...keep them excited...Uuuuuuh...I'll be your slave...Uuuuuuh" confessed Maree...her brown eyes barely open as her head sagged against her left shoulder.

"Good..Now get up..and show me how you change into Rohanna..." instructed Grandma as she stood up. "Yes...I'll do what you ask.." replied Maree as she groggily got to her feet and stood a few feet away from Grandma. The villainess watched in awe as the young school teacher began to spin on a single spot..and her brown body became increasingly muscular, voluptuous and shiny..her black hair coming loose atop her head..becoming long and glossy..falling on to the middle of her back..her huge firm shiny brown breasts being barely garbed by her thin string ocelot pelt bra..and thin ocelot pelt -strings appeared in the space between her huge shiny brown muscular thighs.

However when Maree finished her transformation into Rohanna...something which Grandma didn't expect had taken place. The rotation had caused the effects of Hudle-Stone's drug on her fabulous dark brown nipples and areolas to wear off. They became soft again..restoring both her strength and her senses. "It's over for you now Grandma!..I'm free from the effects of that nefarious drug..and I'm going to take you to justice before you can do anything to reveal my identity!" declared the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas as she walked towards the villainess who strangely stood her ground

Suddenly...Rohanna realised the reason why Grandma made no attempt to either run away or defend herself. "Eh?!...Someone's behind me!!" cried the busty jungle heroine as she whirled around. As she did...the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas gasped in surprise and her brown eyes widened in shock as she came face to face again with another one of her arch enemies...the renegade Interior Force captain..Lucas Manson. "Too later jungle bitch!!" snarled Manson as he drove a pair of needles into each of Rohanna's huge firm shiny brown breasts. "Owwww!!!!..Owwww!!!!" cried Rohanna in pain as she felt the needles pass through the thin ocelot pelt fabric of her bra..and stab her right in her big dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas.

However as the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas quickly discovered..and unfortunately too late for her to anything about it..was that the pendulum had swung in the favour of her enemies again..and she has squandered the only window of opportunity she had at that moment to be victorious. "Ooooooh...The needles...have more of that chemical on them...Uuuuuuuh...My big nipples and wide areolas...They're getting hard again...can't lift my arms...to get the needles out of my nipples...Uuuuuuuh...becoming so weak....becoming...so sleepy...again...Uuuuunh..feeling wet, excited in my clit again.....Uuuuuuh...I...I can't fight it...can't hold on..I've been outsmarted again...fallen into another trap...I..I'm going to...going to..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh...Uuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Rohanna as she was unable to prevent a sudden violent orgasm from exploding between her huge firm shiny brown thighs.

Her long muscular shiny brown legs gave way beneath her small curvy waist and she collapsed to the floor on her back.. The busty jungle superwoman's shiny brown muscular arms and long muscular shiny brown legs were spread wide apart as she lay on the floor..her head pillowed by her long mane of shiny black hair as it rolled from side to side..as if denying the fact that she had been easily defeated once again.

Images of Grandma and Captain Manson's grinning faces became blurry as the inevitable blackness of defeat and unconsciousness slowly swept over her again. "I gave you your chance Rohanna...Now accept the fate that belongs to those who defy me!" declared Grandma. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" was all the Girl of the Guianas could say in reply as she surrendered to unconsciousness again...at the mercy of her enemies.

To be continued

Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:42 am