Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 pm

Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 10 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 10
Rohanna- Girl of the Guianas 10

Dadanwa.
Guyana 1968
10 pm

"No!!..It's not possible!!..It can't be true!!" yelled DOCTOR CHRIS HUDLE-STONE as he stared at the naked, voluptuous and muscular shiny brown brown body of ROHANNA...GIRL OF THE GUIANAS..as she lay unconscious and bound to an examination table inside of his makeshift laboratory. After days of meticulous planning...Hudle-Stone had lured the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas into a trap at a fair at the Lethem Elementary School where he once worked as the school's physician and science teacher...prior to an explosion in the school's laboratory which left his face horribly disfigured and for which he blamed Rohanna.

Duping her into believing a bomb would be exploded at the school on the day of the fair if she did not participate in a sideshow at the fair to test her strength...Hudle-Stone pounced on the unsuspecting jungle heroine when she fell underneath a stage..out of sight of the citizens who admired her as much for her bravery as for her body...stripped her of her string ocelot pelt bra..and rubbed a liquid version of a potent chemical he had invented all over her big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas.

Rohanna was unable to resist and complained how effective the drug was as Hudle-Stone made her big dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas hard in seconds and put her to sleep in seconds. He then carried her undetected out of the school grounds and to his makeshift lab. After using his formula and a combination of erotic torture treatments on her big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas..as well as her virgin shiny brown cunt...Hudle-Stone for--d her to confirm that her huge firm shiny brown breasts were the source of her jungle powers...her big dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas being keys to access her powers...and then made her reveal her most intimate secret...her true identity when she was not Rohanna..after he for--d her to cum...and she passed out.

However what Hudle-Stone was not prepared for was the confession from the busty jungle heroine that her true identity was that of his former colleague at the school in Lethem...teacher MAREE RAECESA..who he had an attraction to. He could not accept that the big breasted jungle superwoman who he hated with a passion..and planned to capture and abuse her in the most intimate of ways...was really a woman who he respected and worked alongside every day at the Lethem Elementary School...never realising who she really was.

Images of Maree Raecesa...wearing her large glasses on her face...her black hair tied atop her head...wearing her baggy blouse and skirt..swirled around in his mind...as he gazed upon Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas..as she lay unconscious before him...her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body exposed in all its naked glory. He just could not believe they were one and the same...and his mind literally short-circuited as it was unable to accept this information.

"No!!..No!!..No!!..No!!" yelled Doctor Hudle-Stone as he went beserk..destroying everything in his makeshift lab that he could get his hands upon. In his wild rage...Hudle-Stone mixed several combustible chemicals together and this started a fire within the small confines of his makeshift laboratory. Consumed by his rage and confusion...Hudle-Stone had no idea about the fire that was rapidly spreading around him and the unconscious Rohanna...or that he was no longer alone.

"Uhhh!!..Uhhhh!!" groaned Hudle-Stone as he turned around and took two bullets from a silencer-tipped pistol to the chest. As he fell dead to the floor of the burning lab...LUCAS MANSON..the renegade Interior Force captain..calmly holstered his pistol and walked towards the examination table where Rohanna lay unconscious and oblivious to all that was happening around her. "This is your lucky day jungle bitch.." grinned Manson as he petted her naked huge firm shiny brown breasts with his right hand..before untying her restraints.

Gathering her discarded string ocelot pelt bra and ocelot pelt G-string..Manson slung the Girl of the Guianas' voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body over his right shoulder and carried her out of the burning building...leaving Hudle-Stone's body to be consumed by the fire. Manson carried the unconscious jungle superwoman away from the burning building as people rushed to see what was happening. He took her to a cluster of trees on the outskirts of the town...where the notorious crime queen called GRANDMA was waiting.

Manson dumped Rohanna at the feet of Grandma and dropped her skimpy attire on the ground next to her. Grandma smiled as she watched the Girl of the Guianas lying on her back...her huge firm shiny brown breasts...capped at their summits by big hard and erect dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas...and her thick forest of lush black pubic hair gleamed with wetness from the orgasm which knocked her out. "Sleep peacefully Rohanna...Hudle-Stone was a fool...I have bigger plans for you....I shall be seeing you very soon...Maree Raecesa..." gloated Grandma to the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas who had absolutely no idea of the advantage that her enemies now had over her.

One week later.
Lethem, Guyana 1968.
2 pm

Maree Raecesa was grading test papers in the small office at Lethem Elementary School where she was employed as a teacher. However her mind was elsewhere at that moment. "Why can't I remember what happened?..Everything's a blur...The last thing I remember was..." thought Maree. Suddenly her special instincts kicked in..telling that evil forces were at work and she was needed to be elsewhere at that moment. "Looks like that thought and grading my students exams are going to have to wait for a while...It's time to change into Rohanna!" resolved Maree..excited at the prospect of becoming her sexy, strong alter-ego again.

Standing up..Maree walked into the middle of ther small office..removed her glasses and started to spin on a single spot. As she spun her black hair which was piled atop her head..came loose...and fell on to her shoulders...becoming long and glossy in the process. Her baggy white blouse..long brown skirt..and flat shoes slowing disappeared..as her brown body became increasingly voluptuous and muscular as she spun.

Her breasts became huge and firm as she spun..and were barely garbed by a string ocelot pelt bra...while an ocelot pelt G-string barely concealed the thick black forest of glossy black pubic hair which was located between her huge shiny brown muscular thighs. When Maree finished spinning she was no longer a mousy school teacher in drab attire but a beauteous jungle superwoman with an amazingly voluptous and muscular shiny brown body.

Standing in heroic pose with her erotic bare feet flat on the floor...her hands on her shapely waist..her long muscular legs spread slightly apart and her huge brown bust pushed foward..Maree Raecesa was now..ROHANNA...GIRL OF THE GUIANAS. "What happened to me after Doctor Hudle-Stone kidnapped me will have to wait for a while...right now I have criminals to apprehend and bring to justice!" resolved the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas..as she checked to ensure her flimsy attire was in place.

A short time later..a voluptuous and muscular female figure was moving swiftly through the towering evergreen trees that were indigenous to the jungles in the interior of Guyana. The breeze flowing through her long mane of shiny black hair and against her amazing shinybrown body that was barely garbed by her thin ocelot pelt bra and G-string. Her shiny brown muscular arms flexed with effort as she grabbed one vine and then another as she swung through the trees.

Her long shiny brown muscular legs flailed back and forth below her small curvy waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny brown feet with short glossy clear toenails twitching erotically as she swung high above the jungle floor. It was not long before her jungle instincts...led Rohanna to the source of evil which she sensed which prompted her to change out of her regular identity of school teacher Maree Raecesa. It was a place that was very familiar to her. Sarwan Point..a small inlet in along the souther part of the Rupununi River..where Gramps Supplies and Clothing Store was located.

The small thriving business was run by an elderly man in his 80's named Freddie Chin..popularly known in these parts by the natives as Gramps. Rohanna heard gunshots being fired into the air and saw two masked robbers..armed with pistols come rushing out of the trading post with bags of cash and other valuables..running towards the nearby wooden jetty where they had tied their getaway boat. "Those criminals are stealing from Gramps!..If they've harmed that kind old man...They'll answer to me!!" vowed the buxom jungle heroine as she released her hold on her vine

Alighting to the ground on the balls of her erotic bare feet....Rohanna gave her enemies a warning. "Stop!..Surrender!" declared Rohanna as she stood in front of them..her left hand on her wide curvy waist..her right hand extended towards the robbers..in a way which made her large brown breasts swell together underneath her skimpy bra. "It's that jungle bitch!!" snarled one of the robbers. "Shoot the bitch!!" snarled another robber.

"That's very rude!" quipped Rohanna as she felled him with a left hand karate chop to the middle of his neck. Spinning around...the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas drove the ball of her erotic bare shiny brown right foot hard into the gut of the second thug sending him sprawling along the ground. "My name is Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas...and you should know by now that I fight for justice here in the jungle and protect the innocent..." quipped the busty jungle superwoman as she walked slowly towards her fallen foes..preparing to bind them..turn them over to the Interior Force...the para-military force officially charged with maintaining law and order in the interior of Guyana.

However events changed unexpectedly for the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas as she moved towards the two robbers. "AAAAARGH...AAAAARGH"cried Rohanna as she suddenly felt a pair of sharp pains in her large brown breasts..which sent her staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet. The buxom jungle heroine looked down in shock to see a pair of darts protruding from her large brown breasts. "Uuuuuunh....Darts..in my huge breasts...lodged deep in my big nipples...I have to get them out..I..." groaned Rohanna as her hands reached up to her broad chest to pull out the darts.

However events changed unexpectedly again for the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas. "Ooooooh!!!..My big nipples...becoming so hard...so fast...my arms getting heavy...my legs..becoming weak....all of a sudden...I'm becoming...becoming...Sleeeeepy....Soooooo...sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy..."
moaned Rohanna as her shiny brown muscular arms fell limp on either side of her curvy upper body..and her long shiny brown muscular legs turned to water belowe her wide curvy waist...and she collapsed to the ground.

The two robbers..shook off the effects of the beating the beauteous Girl of the Guianas...and stood up to see her lying flat on her back..her shiny brown muscular arms limp on either side of her upper torso...her long shiny brown muscular legs spread wide open...and her huge firm shiny brown breasts heaving rapidly up and down..as a pair of gleaming silver darts..protruded from her big thick dark brown nipples..their tips penetrating the thin fabric of the string ocelot pelt bra which barely covered them.

"Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Rohanna as she was utterly powerless to prevent a powerful orgasm from exploding between her large muscular thighs...which soaked through the thin fabric of her ocelot pelt _G-string which did nothing to shield her sex. The brown eyes of the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas fluttered..her head..pillowed atop her long mane of shiny black hair..rolling slowly from side to side..as if trying to deny the truth that was all too apparent to her. She was defeated and could not escape the inevitable.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Rohanna..as her brown eyes slowly closed and she succumbed to unconsciousness. As the two robbers made good their escape...from some bushes on the other side of the river...Captain Lucas Manson admired his handiwork through the telescopic sight of his sniper rifle. He grinned as he watched his busty foe lying flat on her back and unconscious on the ground outside of Gramps' trading post as the elderly Gramps came running outside to her aid. "Be seeing you soon jungle bitch!" grinned Manson as he made his departure.

To be continued

Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:14 pm