Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:42 pm

Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 9 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 9
Rohanna-Girl of the Guianas 9

Dandanwa.
Guyana 1968
8 pm.

"Uuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuh..." moaned ROHANNA...the Girl of the Guianas.. celebrated jungle superwoman...her head rolling from side to side..pillowed atop her mane of long glossy black hair..her brown eyes fluttering as she announced to her captor...that she was beginning to regain consciousness. Seated nearby in his makeshift laboratory hidden in the back alleys of this town located south of Lethem where he was once well known and respected as both a physician and a science teacher..the now facially disfigured and disgraced DOCTOR CHRIS HUDLE-STONE got up from his chair where he had been watching..the topless jungle heroine as she slept..hours after he successfully kidnapped her at a school fair in Lethem.

She lay on her back atop an examination table...her shiny brown muscular arms stretched above her head...her wrists bound to the top by thick leather restraints...her long shiny brown muscular legs spread wide open below her small curvy waist...another set of thick leather restraints binding her round shiny brown ankles to the bottom of the table. Hudle-Stone was mesmerised by the gentle rise and fall of the heroine's huge firm brown breasts..capped at their summits by big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brownareolas which were erect and hard as rocks...as she slowly regained consciousness. He saw the brown eyes of the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas fluttering as she stared sleepily in his direction.

For Rohanna's part...she had never felt this weak, sleepy and helpless in her entire career as a superheroine. Her head reeled with dizziness ..and try as she might..she found it extremely difficult to think...to make her big thick dark brown nipples and areolas..which were the keys to the great jungle strength which was stored inside of her huge firm shiny brown breasts...soften..so that strength could flow to the jaded muscles of her voluptuous shiny brown body. Through her blurry vision..the busty jungle heroine saw the badly burnt face of Doctor Hudle-Stone as he stood over her.

"Uuuuuuuh......Doctor Hudle-Stone...Why have you kidnapped me...Why are you doing this...Uuuuuh...must get free...must bring you..to justice..." moaned Rohanna as she tugged weakly at the restraints which bound her to the examination table. "I thought a beautiful and intelligent woman as you would be be naturally inquisitive...rest assured Rohanna...all your queries shall be answered..but I shall not tolerate insolence..." said Hudle-Stone as lowered his gloved hands on to the naked, enormous firm shiny brown breasts of his voluptuous captive.

"Sleep Rohanna...Sleep...Sleep...Sleep.." sneered Hudle-Stone as he stroked the big hard and erect dark brown nipples of the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas in a slow, circular motion...first clockwise..and then anti-clockwise.

"Nooooo..Uuuuuuuh...leave my big nipples alone...Uuuuuuuh..they need time to soften....Uuuuuuuh..for me to regain my jungle strength...Uuuuuuuuh...You have me at a disadvantage....Uuuuuuuuuh...You don't fight fair...Uuuuuuuuh...Noooo...Uuuuuuuuh...Stop...Uuuuuuuuh..." complained Rohanna..unable to protect her nipples from Hudle-Stone's erotic attack.

"Sleep Rohanna....Sleep you big breasted bitch...Sleep...Sleep" ordered Hudle-Stone as he deftly fondled the hard and erect dark brown nipples and areolas of the helpless jungle superwoman's large brown breasts...which were still coated with remnants of the potent chemical formula which he used on them to knock her out at the school fair in Lethem. "Uuuuuuuuuh...Yes Doctor....Uuuuuuuuh...You know my nipples very well..Uuuuuuh....I'm flattered you take such interest in them...Uuuuuuuuh...the way you touch them...Uuuuuuuuuh...makes me feel...so dizzy..so weak...so sleepy....so
helpless...Uuuuuuuh...I...can't...staaay...aaawaaaake...Uuuuuuuuuh.." cooed Rohanna as her brown eyes closed again as Hudle-Stone fondled her fabulous big thick dark brown nipples and areolas until she had no choice...but to become unconscious.

8.30 pm

"Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Rohanna as she make her second return to the realm of consciousness. Her brown eyes fluttered open and this time Doctor Hudle-Stone allowed her to regain a greater modicum of her senses..as he wanted to have a conversation with his curvaceous captive. As her vision cleared...the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas gasped as she witnessed what the explosion had done to the doctor's face. The right side was badly burnt beyond any hope of reconstructive surgery...while the left side was mostly normal. "You took everything away from me jungle bitch!!..Now I'm going to make you pay for what you've done!" snarled Hudle-Stone as he pointed to the right side of his face.

"You've got no one but yourself to blame for your misfortune Doctor...You were using your position..your knowledge to commit crimes against innocent people...instead of teaching children about science...You were really using that same science to create chemicals like the one which you used so effectively to drug me in my big nipples and knock me out..but my big nipples have amazing recuperative powers...soon they will be soft again..and I will have my jungle strength back to defeat you..and you can contemplate the errors of your ways in prison!" quipped Rohanna as she lay on her back atop an examination table...bound to it by thick leather restraints on her wrists and ankles.

Doctor Hudle-Stone laughed in response to her heroic utterances."That my dear jungle woman...is where you are so sadly mistaken...I shall have the fruit of my revenge...for when I conclude my experiments on you...You shall tell me everything that I want to know about your powers and even..who you really are..when you are not Rohanna!" said Hudle-Stone.

"Wrong Doctor!..There's no way you'll ever make me confess any of those things...I'll give you one more chance to release me and let me arrest you!" quipped the Girl of the Guianas..flexing her shiny brown muscular arms and long shiny brown muscular legs in a futile effort to break the restraints.

Hudle-Stone observed the big dark brown nipples and areolas of the large brown breasts of jungle heroine were still semi-hard from his formula and needed more time to become soft enough to grant her access to her full strength. The Doctor knew the Girl of the Guianas was trying to stall him long enough with her feminine wiles so her nipples could relax and she would be strong again.

"Another mistake on your part..I don't like it when people insult my intelligence...Therefore..I will have to deal with you...with this!" declared Hudle-Stone and he reached into his lab coat. Rohanna steeled herself for whatever evil tool he was about to use against her.

However she was startled when the doctor pulled out a long white feather with fluffy quills on both of its sides. "A feather?!..Really Doctor?!..How is something like that going to help you subdue me??" laughed the Girl of the Guianas..lowering her vigilance for a second. "I'm very pleased you asked that question Rohanna...and here is your answer!" quipped Hudle-Stone as he made a series of long smooth strokes over the naked enormous firme brown breasts of the beauteous jungle superwoman.. with the feather...making sure that its fluffy quills brushes every inch of her big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas.

"Oooooh!!!...Hee hee hee hee hee!!!...My big nipples...Hee hee hee hee hee!!!...I did not know...Hee hee hee hee hee!!!..They are so ticklish..Hee hee hee..!!!...You saw through my plan...Hee hee hee hee!!!...You're too smart for me Doctor..Hee hee hee hee!!!...Tickling my big nipples..Hee hee hee hee!!!..Making them get hard again...Hee hee hee hee!!!...Getting so weak..Hee hee hee hee!!!...Never felt this way before...Hee hee hee hee!!!..Keep tickling my big nipples Doctor..Hee hee hee hee!!!..It feels so good..Hee hee hee hee !!! laughed Rohanna as she writhed helplessly atop the examination table.

" Now tell me the source of powers jungle woman!!...Tell me who you are!!..What is your secret identity?" demanded Hudle-Stone as he kept brushing the feather across the hardened summits of the large firm shiny brown breasts of the helpless Girl of the Guianas. "Nooo!!!..Hee hee hee hee!!!..I'll never tell..Hee hee hee hee!!!..Hee hee hee hee!!!..Hee hee hee hee!!!" laughed the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas as the feather glided back and forth over each of her big hard and erect dark brown nipples in turn.

Distracted by the tickling of her thick dark brown nipples and areolas which made them become hard and erect again...Rohanna was completely unprepared for what the evil doctor had next in store for her. Reaching into another pocket of his lab coat...Hudle-Stone took out a steel clip which he swiftly clamped on to the hard and erect dark brown nipple atop the jungle heroine's large right brown breast. "AIEEE...MY BIG RIGHT NIPPLE...PAIN...AIEEEE!!! screamed the Girl of the Guianas...stating the obvious.

She had no time to recover from this..as Hudle-Stone clamped another steel clip to the hard and erect summit of the jungle superwoman's large left brown breast. "AIEEEE...MY BIG NIPPLES...CLAMPED...AIEEE...DEAR GOD...PAIN...AIEEEE...AIEEEEEEEE” screamed Rohanna in absolute agony as she writhed frantically atop the table..tugging in futility at the restraints binding her wrists and ankles..which would not yield.

"I can make the pain in your big nipples go away jungle bitch...Once you tell me who you are and the source of your super powers!!" gloated Hudle-Stone as he stood and watched Rohanna's thrashing frantically atop the examination table as the steel clips bit painfully and deep into her big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas which crowned the summits of her naked large brown breasts..which swayed freely from side to side as she struggled.

"NOOOOO...AIEEEEE...NEVER TELL...AIEEEEEE” cried Rohanna as she tried in futility to shake the clips loose from her aching big dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas.

"Oh but you will my dear Rohanna..." sneered Hudle-Stone as he poured some of his liquid formula into a thick rag right in front of the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas as she struggled helplessly on the table before him. "No...Uuuuuh..Not more of that chemical again...My big nipples are in too much pain Doctor...Uuuuuh...You're not giving them a chance to recover...not letting me regain my jungle strength...Uuuuuuh..No..No..No..No"pleaded Rohanna..shaking her head from side to side..her brown eyes wide open in obvious panic as Hudle-Stone lowered the rag on to her face.

"Hmmmmm!!!!..Hmmmmm!!!!..Hmmmmmm!!!!" cried Rohanna into the rag as the doctor pressed it firmly over her nose and mouth. The Girl of the Guianas shook her head frantically from side to side..in a futile effort as she was for--d to inhale the chemical fumes into her lungs. Her fists were clenched..the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny brown feet curled..every muscle on her voluptuous shiny brown body was accentuated as she struggled frantically to resist the potent fumes as they wafted through her nostrils and rapidly saturated her lungs.

However Rohanna knew fully well that once her dark brown nipples were aroused through pain or pleasure..she was vulnerable as anyone else to any type of drug. "Mmmmmmm..Mmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmm.." cooed the Girl of the Guianas into the rag..her brown eyes fluttering as the tension evaporated from the muscles of her curvaceous brown body. Her fingers and toes relaxing as the fight was taken out of her.

"Sleep Rohanna...Go to sleep.." sneered Hudle-Stone as he held the rag over her nose and mouth with his left hand..and gave a tug on each of the clips which painfully bit into her hard and erect dark brown nipples. "Unnnnnn...Unnnnnnn" agreed Rohanna..her brown eyes rolling up in her head and then slowly closing as she passed out. The last thing the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas heard as she succumbed to unconsciousness was the sound of the doctor's evil laughter.

9 pm.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My big nipples....hurt...so much...Uuuuuuuuuh..they are so hard....Uuuuuuuh.....I.....feel so weak...Uuuuuuuuuuh..so tired" moaned Rohanna as she stirred sometime later. The sexy Superwoman of the Guianas stared sleepily at the steel clips which were still biting into her thick dark brown nipples which were hard and erect like church spires.. waves of pain radiating out from them to every muscle and sinew of her curvaceous brown body.

"Uuuuuuuh..take these clips...Uuuuuh...off my nipples...Uuuuuuuh...biting into them..Uuuuuuh..so hard......Not being given any time...Uuuuuuuuuuh...to recover...Uuuuuuuh...so weak...Uuuuuuuh...so sleepy....Uuuuuuuh..so helpless..." moaned Rohanna as she tugged weakly at the leather restraints binding her to the examination table. "Exactly my dear jungle woman!..Now..Tell me your secret identity and the source of your powers!" demanded Hudle-Stone as he leaned in close to the struggling jungle superwoman..letting her get a close look at his disfigured face.

"No..Uuuuuuh...I'll never tell you that..Uuuuuh..Uuuuuh" groaned Rohanna as she continued to wiggle helplessly atop the examination table. "We'll see about that!" snarled the doctor who was beginning to lose his patience with his curvaceous captive. "No!!..No!!..No!!" cried the Girl of the Guianas in panic as she watched Hudle-Stone untie the straps of her thin ocelot pelt G-string and then yank them off her small curvy waist..to expose the thick forest of black pubic hair nestled between her large thighs. "Silence jungle woman!!" growled Hudle-Stone as he gave the steel clips attached to Rohanna's thick dark brown nipples and areolas...a sharp twist.

"Aaaaaaaargh!!!"moaned the busty jungle heroine in pain..and her curvaceous and muscular body lay still on her back atop the table...dazed by the hard yank on her aching nipples and areolas. "Uuuuuuuunh...My big nipples...Uuuuuuuunh...They're in so much pain Doctor Hudle-Stone....Uuuuuuuuunh...They hurt so much...Uuuuuuuuuh...too weak...too sleepy...to move....Uuuuuuuuuh.." confessed the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas unwittingly. Hudle-Stone smiled as he raised an aerosol spray over the naked and vulnerable chest of the helpless jungle heroine.

"Ooooooh...Ahhhhhh" moaned Rohanna as he sprayed more of his liquid chemical formular on to her dark brown nipples and areolas which were hard, erect and throbbing with pain. "Uuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuh" cooed the Girl of the Guianas as Hudle-Stone deftly and expertly rubbed the formula into her beauteous nipples and areolas.

"Surrender to the pain..Surrender to the pleasure Rohanna...as only the touch of man can tame you..." instructed Hudle-Stone. "Yes doctor...Uuuuuuh...My big nipples are your slaves..You are their master..." cooed Rohanna as she stared with sleepy brown eyes at the doctor.

"Now you'll tell me the source of your jungle powers.." commanded Hudle-Stone as he fondled the jungle heroine's fabulous nipples and areolas...taming her savage fury even further. "Yes....It's in my huge breasts....You figured it out...I have strength of all jungle animals in Guyana...speed...stamina...agility...but I lose all of it...when I get touched in my huge breasts...especially my big nipples...with pain..or pleasures...that makes me weak...sleepy...want to black out...." moaned Rohanna sleepily. "Excellent...Now tell me your secret identity" demanded Hudle-Stone. "No...Uuuuuh...I'll never tell...Uuuuuuh" cooed the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas.

"No...Uuuuuh...I'll never tell you that...Uuuuuuh...What did you use on my big nipples...Uuuuuuh...it's not chloroform...Uuuuuuh..never experienced it before...Uuuuuuuuh...it's keeping my big nipples hard....Uuuuuuuh...making me think...Uuuuuuuuh...about men...Uuuuuuuh..their hands...all over my breasts....Uuuuuuuuuuh...I can feel their fingers...playing with my nipples....Uuuuuuuuh..never felt...Uuuuuuuh..so weak...Uuuuuuh..so sexy..so sleepy.....so...hh..hh..aaaa...rd....to stay..awake...Uuuuuuh...can't pass out...or I'll be finished " cooed the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas as she struggled to keep her brown eyes open as the effects of Hudle-Stone's potent chemical formula...trapped her breasts in a stupor of sex and sleep.

A twisted smile appeared across the disfigured face of Doctor Chris Hudle-Stone. He knew the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas was nearing her weakest point from which there would be no return..as long as her thick dark brown nipples and areolas remained hard and erect..denying her access to her incredible jungle powers. He made preparations for the final phase of his meticulously planned treatment of the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas..to exact revenge for the accident at his lab in Lethem which he blamed on her..which horribly disfigured his face for life.

As she writhed slowly..helplessly.. and naked atop the examination table in his makeshift lab...Hudle-Stone aimed his chemical spray between her large open thighs. "Oooooh!!..My clit!!..Spraying that stuff on my clit!!...Ooooooh!!..It's becoming so hard...Uuuuuuuh...I'm getting so excited....feel so wet..Uuuuuuh" confessed Rohanna..her brown eyes fluttering as her curvaceous, muscular brown body lay limp atop the examination table..as she felt her clit throbbing rapidly between her outstretched thighs.

"Now Rohanna..It's payback time!!..I'm going to take from you what you took from me!!" snarled Hudle-Stone as he rammed a vibrator inside of the throbbing cunt of the sleepy, sexy Superwoman of the Guianas and flicked the switch to turn it on.

"Aaaaaaah!!!!...Aaaaaah!!!!...Aaahaieeee!!!!...Ahyieee!!!!..Aieeee!!!!..Aieeee!!!!!" screamed Rohanna as she thrashed desperately atop the examination..pulling frantically against the leather restraints on her wrists and ankles..as Hudle-Stone moved the tip of the vibrating instrument inside of the highly sensitive and virgin cunt of the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas. "Unnnnnnnh!!!!!...Pain..Unnnnnnh!!!!..Dear God..Unnnnnnh!!!!..My cunt...Unnnnnnnh!!!!!..is on fire...Unnnnnnnh!!!!..My nipples useless...Unnnnnnnnh!!!!...Weak...Unnnnnnnh!!!!!...Helpless...Unnnnnnnh!!!!!...Sleepy..Unnnnnnnnnnnnh!!!!!!!!" moaned Rohanna as she felt a surge of pressure building inside of her cunt..like a volcano..getting ready to erupt.

"There's no hope for you now Rohanna!!!..Surender yourself to your inevitable defeat and my victory!!!" declared the doctor as he drove the vibrator deeper and deeper inside the sex of the helpless jungle superwoman. "Uuuuuuuh...My nipples so hard and helpless...Uuuuuuh..my jungle strength gone..Uuuuuh...so weak...so sleepy in my breasts...Uuuuuuh..pain...Uuuuuuh..my cunt...Uuuuuuuh..hurts...Aaaaaah...pain..too much...Dear God...Aaaaaaah..I can't hold on...Aaaaah..I'm going ...Ahh..Ahh..Ahh..Ahh..Ahh..Ahh..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" cooed Rohanna as an almighty orgasm exploded between her large thighs.

Hudle-Stone then crudely extracted the vibrator out of the jungle heroine's cunt..releasing a flood of thick white cum on to the examination table between her outstretched large thighs. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Rohanna in sleepy submission..accepting Hudle-Stone's superiority as the last ounces of her depleted strength..evaporated from every sinew and muscle in her curvaceous brown body. The doctor smiled as he watched Rohanna's large brown breasts..straining as they rose and fell slowly..unable to draw fresh air into her lungs to revive her..as she felt the blackness of unconsciousness slowly overwhelming her.

Rohanna stared up with sleepy brown eyes as Hudle-Stone leaned in over her..and she felt his fingers caressing her hard and erect dark brown nipples..and knew she was utterly and comprehensively defeated. "Now Rohanna...Are you ready to answer my final question?" asked Doctor Hudle-Stone as he slowly stroked the hardened dark brown nipples and areolas in a slow, circular motion. "Yesssssss...." sighed the sleepy Superwoman of the Guianas.

"Excellent...Tell me your secret identity...Who are you when you are not Rohanna...Girl of the Guianas..." sneered Hudle-Stone as he stroked the hard and erect nipples of the defeated jungle heroine..prompting her to give him his answer.

"My name...My name...is....Maa...reee...Rae...ces...aaaaaaaah..." cooed Rohanna as she was unable to keep her brown eyes open any longer and succumbed to unconsciousness as she revealed her most intimate secret to the disfigured Doctor Hudle-Stone. The answer rocked the doctor to the core of his mind...as he struggled to comprehend the meaning of the jungle heroine's startling confession

To be continued

Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:45 pm