Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:47 am

Rohanna-Girl of the Guianas 7 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna-Girl of the Guianas 7
Rohanna-Girl of the Guianas 7

Lethem, Guyana 1968
4 pm

The bell tolled at Lethem Elementary School signalling the end of classes for the day. Standing at the window of his laboratory on the school compound.....the school's physician and science teacher..DOCTOR CHRIS HUDLE-STONE had his eyes on a particular person as he watched people leaving through the main gate. A young woman of African-Indian descent..her black hair piled atop her head..large rimmed glasses on the upper part of her face...wearing a baggy white blouse...long black skirt and carrying a large handbag on her right shoulder.

Since her arrival in this small town in Guyana's interior to teach at the school...MAREE RAECESA fascinated him for reasons he could not explain. Hudle-Stone...because of his secret occupation with the infamous crime queen MARY ROSIE..alias GRANDMA..was equally fascinated that not too long after Maree's arrival in Lethem...the busty jungle superwoman known throughout the interior as ROHANNA...GIRL OF THE GUIANAS..made her appearance.

"Could there be a connection?" wondered Hudle-Stone before returning to his work. On some nearby tables...he had a variety of chemicals in bottles..in various stages of being heated or cooled. The doctor carefully monitored the status of each..knowing how important they would be to his very important client...and what that client would do to him if he were to failed to produce the desired results. Meanwhile as she left school for the day..Maree had thoughts of her own.

As she walked out of the school compound..waving and smiling at her students as they left for their homes...Maree reflected upon her recent adventures as Rohanna. Although one week had passed..the arrest of Sister Amanda Foster..the seizure of remnants of her marijuana operation..and the testimony of the native boys she had lured in to conduct her nefarious activities.. were the talking point in several towns in the interior.

However while the evil missionary was charged and would stand trial for her crimes...and the missing boys were reunited with their families...Maree still had some concerns. Since her arrival in Lethem...and gaining the power to battle evil in all its forms as as Rohanna..Maree's actions which had a major influence on life in this wild, untamed region of Guyana...and had criminals knowing they would face justice in the the curvaceous form of the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas.

However Maree knew she still had not been able to stop the ones responsible for the crimes in the interior..specifically the elusive and notorious Grandma. She had already encountered one of her agents...businessman Donald Daggett who was murdered by Sister Amanda..who was now in custody of the Interior Force...the official organisation charged with maintaining law and order in the interior of Guyana.

This made Maree remember her defeat at the hands of the treacherous Lucas Manson..a rogue Interior Force captain..who was now on the run from the law. Reflecting back on the crude laboratory she saw in the old church of Sister Amanda...the young school teacher realised that the missionary would not have been able to undertake the illegal marijuana trade...if she did not have access to the right chemicals. "If I can trace the chemicals to their origin...I may be able to find Grandma and stop her from committing any more crimes...but I'll need some expert advice on this as Rohanna..and I know exactly where to find it..." resolved Maree as she headed towards her home

Lethem Elementary School
8 pm.

The school compound was locked for the night..and the buildings were darkened..except for one. On the second floor of one building on the far end of the school compound...a light was on inside of the laboratory used by Doctor Chris Hudle-Stone..the school's science teacher and physician. It was a common practice for Hudle-Stone to be working late many a night at the school long after it had closed. This was exactly what a curvaceous figure who was known to the students and teachers as Maree Raecesa was thinking..as she approached the building

"Doctor Hudle-Stone is an expert in chemicals...Perhaps he can shed some light on the ones which Sister Amanda was using..Maybe I will find clues that will help me to locate Grandma.." thought...Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas as she stood at the foot of the building. Flexing her large thighs...the beauteous jungle superwoman leapt towards and through the open window of the laboratory..landing nimbly on the balls of her erotic shiny brown bare feet on the tiled floor of the laboratory.

"Doctor Hudle-Stone...Are you here?" called Rohanna as she briefly assumed her heroic pose. Her hands on either side of her small curvy waist..her long muscular legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare feet flat on the floor...her large brown bust pushed forward confidently. However there was no reply. "Strange...There's nobody here...This is very unlike Doctor Hudle-Stone..He's a very dedicated science teacher.. and a scientist of sorts...He would'nt leave his laboratory unattended..." thought the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas.

Fascinated by the array of chemicals which she saw bubbling in several tubes and flasks on the work tables before her.. Rohanna strolled towards them to get a closer look...and saw wisps of steam coming out of several tubes and flasks before her. However as she got closer...the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas got a reaction which she was completely unprepared for. "Ooooooh...What's happening...All of a sudden..My..My big nipples...are becoming so hard...so fast...Thinking...about sex...Uuuuuh..I'm getting tired...I want to fall asleep...I can't resist..." sighed Rohanna as her muscular legs suddenly felt they were made of rubber..her temples beginning to throb..her big thick dark brown nipples hardening under her thin ocelot pelt bra.

Disoriented by the potent chemical fumes which swirled around her huge firm shiny brown breasts..which made her big thick dark brown nipples become rock hard in record time...the Girl of the Guianas was unaware that she was no longer alone inside of the laboratory. Seeing the sexy jungle heroine in such obvious distress..knowing that his special chemicals would neutralise her virgin nipples which were the source of her super powers...Doctor Hudle-Stone took full advantage of the situation.

"Unnh!!!" groaned Rohanna..her brown eyes rolling up in her head as Hudle-Stone whacked her behind the head with a blackjack..sending her collapsing towards the floor. The left shoulder of the Girl of the Guianas hit the floor and she rolled over on to her back..her shiny brown muscular arms flung past her head..her long shiny brown muscular legs spread apart below her wide curvy waist. Stunned by the blow to the back of her head..Rohanna was vaguely aware of her tiny string ocelot pelt bra was yanked off..exposing her broad chest.

Hudle-Stone then knelt beside the dazed jungle superwoman..holding a flask containing a bubbling green liquid..in close proximity to her naked large firm shiny brown breasts. "Good evening Rohanna...I've been expecting you.." grinned Hudle-Stone as he waved the flask over the heroine's large brown cleavage which rose and fell slowly before him. "Uuuuuuh...Doctor Hudle-Stone...Uuuuuuh..My nipples...those fumes..making them so hard...You're knocking me out..I'm falling asleep...Why..Why..Why?" groaned Rohanna as her eyelids became heavier with each passing second...that her dark brown nipples became harder as they were exposed to the chemical fumes from the flask

"I'm a scientist Rohanna!!...I expected that you would seek me out...So it gives me the perfect opportunity to experiment and see whether you can resist my chemically produced aphrodesiaces!!" sneered Hudle-Stone as his fingers played with the big hard and erect dark brown nipples of the Girl of the Guianas.

"Uuuunh!!!..Leave my big nipples alone!!!..Uuuunh!!!..They're the source of my jungle strength!!!..Playing with them...Uuuuuuuuh...Makes me weak..weak and sleepy!!!" complained Rohanna...her brown eyes fluttering..her muscular legs gliding back and forth below her small curvy waist as she felt Hudle-Stone's hands roaming freely over her large firm shiny brown breasts...toying with her big dark brown nipples ..keeping them hard and erect.

Doctor Hudle-Stone grinned as he pinned the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas to the floor of his laboratory and played with her big dark brown nipples..making them hard and erect. "You're mine now Rohanna...I will take you now jungle woman!" gloated Hudle-Stone as his free left hand reached towards the ocelot pelt G-string between the heroine's large shiny brown thighs. "Nooo!!..Uuuuh!!!..I mustn't let you touch my clit!!!..With my big nipples hard...I'll be knocked out in seconds if you make me cum!!..I have to get free!!" cried the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas in alarm.

Mustering her rapidly dwindling jungle strength..Rohanna raised her muscular shiny brown right leg and thrust it in the direction of Hudle-Stone's face. "Unngh!!" groaned the doctor as the ball of the jungle heroine's erotic right foot connected solidly with his jaw. The force of impact was enough to knock him off of the curvaceous, muscular brown body of the Girl of the Guianas..and send him staggering backwards into a work table..filled with an assortment of bubbling chemicals.

As Hudle-Stone crashed on top of the table..the chemicals mixed as they bathed his body and there was an explosion. "Aaaarghh!!!! Aaaargghhh!!!!" cried the doctor...his entire body engulfed in flames..staggering towards the open window of the laboratory..as Rohanna cleared the cobwebs from her head and put her thin ocelot pelt bra back on to her broad chest. "Doctor Hudle-Stone!!..Look out!!" cried the Girl of the Guianas but her warning came too late as the flame engulfed doctor and science teacher fell out of the window and ten feet to the ground below. "Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!"cried Hudle-Stone as his burning body fell out of the window and landed hard on the ground.

Leaping out of the window..and landing on the balls of her shiny brown erotic bare feet...Rohanna was about to rush to his aid..when she heard the sound of a wailing siren getting closer to the schoolatop an approaching ambulance. Instead of going to help Hudle-Stone who lay motionless on the ground..his entire body engulfed in flames..Rohanna made a swift departure..leaving the the doctor's burning body for the medics in the approaching ambulance to deal with..lest she be blamed for what happened to Hudle-Stone.

A pair of medics leapt out of the ambulance...and used fire extinguishers to quell the the flames that were engulfing the entire body of the motionless Doctor Chris Hudle-Stone. Once the flames were extinguished...they checked his vitals..and got no response. Picking up Hudle-Stone's badly burnt body..they loaded it into the back of the ambulance and left the school compound just as quickly as they arrived...with no one suspecting what their real motive actually was.

One week later
Lethem, Guyana 1968
7 pm.

In the darkened room of an undisclosed location...a man with a face that was badly burnt...completed his task of mixing a batch of chemicals together...finishing a task which he had started one week earlier and would have surely finished..had it not been for a most untimely interruption one week earlier. His eyes stared intently at the chemical formula in the flask which he held in his hands...and he knew that if his calculations were correct...the formula would be potent in solid, liquid and even gaseous forms. His background in medicine and science..told him it would be necessary to test the formula. His burning desire for vengeance..made the subject of his experiment..an easy choice.

At the same time..at in the privacy of her modest home in this small interior town in the wilds of Guyana...teacher Maree Raecesa pondered the events which took place at the school one week earlier. There had been a sombre mood over the school since the untimely death of Doctor Chris Hudle-Stone..the school's science teacher and physician..who fell to his death..his body burnt beyond recognition after an accident in his laboratory at the school while he was working there one night.

The young female teacher...who was secretly the beauteous and buxom jungle heroine known as Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas had gone to the laboratory to get answers from Hudle-Stone about chemicals used by the missionary Sister Amanda Foster in her marijuana operation in the hopes of using that information to track down the elusive crime queen known as Grandma and bring her to justice. She got more than she bargained for when Hudle-Stone attacked her..exploiting her dark brown nipples which were the source of her jungle powers.

Maree remembered she barely managed to avoid defeat..but it resulted in Hudle-Stone falling out of the window of his laboratory..his body engulfed in flames...to his death. His funeral service was quick...his laboratory sealed off and several pieces of equipment and chemicals were removed and she had no idea where they had gone. Dressed in a baggy white bathrobe..her black hair piled on top of her head..wearing large rimmed glasses on her face...Maree pondered these thoughts as she looked at an article in the day's edition of the Stabroek News newspaper.

TYLER PRYCE...the son of a well known businessman in Lethem...CHARLES PRYCE..who happened to be a benefactor of the school where Maree worked as a teacher..had gone missing while on his way from school. The article said the boy was reportedly kidnapped and an undisclosed sum of money demanded from his father for his safe return.

While she still had lingering thoughts about what transpired that night at the school with Doctor Hudle-Stone..Maree knew she had more pressing matters such as this one..which she had to deal with as Rohanna.

One hour later...a shapely and muscular silhouette was swinging frm vine to vine through the towering evergreen trees that were indigenous to the jungles of Guyana. The night air flowing past her fabulous shiny brown body which was barely garbed by her thin ocelot pelt bra which barely covered her ample brown bust..and thin ocelot pelt G-string which hugged the space between her large thighs and through her long mane of shiny black hair...Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas was on the hunt for the kidnapped son of businessman Charles Pryce.

Releasing her grip on the vine she was holding on to..the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas alighted to the ground on the balls of her erotic bare feet..outside of an abandoned rum distillery located east of Lethem...where young Tyler was last reported to have been seen. She walked slowly inside of the darkened old distillery building...her large brown breasts rising and falling slowly under her flimsy bra as she entered.

"This was where the boy disappeared...Perhaps I can find something here...a clue which will lead me to him..." mused Rohanna as the wooden floorboards..creaking slowly and softly beneath the soles of her erotic bare feet as she walked through the darkened interior of the abandoned building. Suddenly..out of the corner of her left eye..the buxom jungle superwoman..spotted a figure running away from her in the darkness of the building. "You!..Stop!!..You won't escape me!!" cried Rohanna as she ran after the unknown figure.

The floorboards creaking under the soles of the erotic bare feet of the busty jungle heroine as she ran after the figure who she assumed to be the kidnapper of young Tyler Price. Her large brown breasts swaying from side to side..as her shiny brown muscular arms and legs moved rapidly as she ran. Unfortunately for Rohanna..she had no idea of knowing how badly she had interpreted what the unknown figure's actions to be..and that escape had nothing to do with it.

The predator soon became the prey as Rohanna was taken completely by surprise as the woodent floor suddenly disappeared beneath the soles of her erotic bare feet. "Ohhh!!" cried the startled Girl of the Guianas as she went hurtling into a totally darkened area beneath the foundations of the old distillery. However as she fell...Rohanna realised that she the unknown figure was trying to capture her...and her natural jungle instincts took over.

Twisting her curvaceous and muscular brown body she fell down underneath the foundations of the old distillery..the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas managed to slow down her descent...and landed on the balls of her erotic bare feet...in a squatting position...her muscular arms raised above her head. "Whoever you are friend!..You're not going to capture me with such an amateur trap!" blurted Rohanna as she prepared to stand up and look for a way out of this dark place she had fallen into.

However the Girl of the Guianas still had no clear understanding of the predicament which she had literally landed in. Before she could do anything...the real trap was sprung on the big breasted jungle superwoman. "Eh?!!..My bra being taken off my chest!!..My huge breasts have been exposed!!..You'll pay for that you..." cried Rohanna in alarm as a hand reached behind her in the darkness and yanked the thin ocelot pelt bra off her chest..causing her large firm shiny brown breasts to sway freely from side to side.

With equal swiftness...as the buxom jungle heroine was getting over the now usual surprise of an enemy exposing her large brown bust..another hand reached behind her in the darkness...holding a thick damp rag which was quickly put to use for its intended purpose...for which she was totally unprepared. "Uuuuuuuh...You're rubbing something on my huge breasts..Uuuuuuh...What is it....Uuuuuuh...My big nipples getting so hard...Uuuuuuh..so fast...Uuuuuuuh..no time to defend myself....Uuuuuuuh" confessed Rohanna as she slumped to the ground.

Her shiny brown muscular arms limp immediately went limp like noodles on either side of her curvy upper body..while her long muscular shiny brown legs spread wide apart below her small curvy waist….the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny brown feet… twitching sexily.

As she slumped backwards...the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas felt the unmistakeable sensation of a male body behind her. She felt tone of the unknown man's arms wrap around her flat abdomen..while the hand of his other arm..continued dabbing the damp raf over the summits of each of her large brown breasts..making her dark brown nipples and areolas become hard and erect in record time.

"Uuuuuuh...My big nipples...they're so hard...Uuuuuuh..What's on that rag....Uuuuuuh..it's very effective...Uuuuuuuh..my big nipples...my huge breasts...never made..this weak...this fast before....Uuuuuuuuh..this stuff...is stronger than chloroform....Congratulations friend....You got me...good...I've fallen into your trap...Uuuuuuuh...want more of that stuff on my nipples....Uuuuuuuh...feel so sexy...so sleepy....I..I can't stay awake...Please....Uuuuuuh...knock me out...." moaned Rohanna would not help herself from babbling to her unknown opponent...giving him a big advantage over her.

"Of course my dearest jungle woman....You shall go to sleep...but as you fall asleep...You'll remember none of what happened...including how easily my chemical formula tamed you in your super-powered nipples...Do you understand?" asked the unknown man rhetorically as he gently rubbed the damp rag over each of the hardened dark brown nipples and areolas of the helpless Girl of the Guianas.

"Yes...Uuuuuuuh.....I'll go to sleep now...be out for hours...will do as you say friend...I'll remember nothing..." cooed Rohanna..her brown eyes barely open..her resistance reduced to the twitching of the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny brown feet.

"If I put this rag on your face now...will it knock you unconscious?"asked the man. "Uuuuuh..Yes...Once my nipples are made hard...I can be knocked out..like a regular woman...." confessed Rohanna. "Good Rohanna...Now sleep...sleep..sleep.." whispered the unknown man as the rag was clamped over the nose and mouth of the defeated jungle heroine. As this happened..she felt her enemy's hand playing with her hard and erect dark brown nipples and areolas..but knew she could do nothing but do as he told her to.

"Mmmmm...Mmmmmm...Mmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmm" moaned Rohanna into the rag..as her brown eyes rolled up in her head for one final time...then blinked...once...twice..before closing..as her head sagged against her right shoulder..as she gladly succumbed to defeat and willingly became unconscious.

Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:08 pm