Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:32 am

Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 6 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 6
Rohanna- Girl of the Guianas 6

Guyana 1968
11 pm

"Uuuuuuuh....Where...Uuuuuuh....Who..Uuuuuh..Why...Uuuuuh..Uuuuuuh.." cooed ROHANNA..Girl of the Guianas..her brown eyes fluttering opening as she felt a lingering sensation of hardness in the beautiful big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas which capped the summits of her enormous firm shiny brown breasts which rose and fell slowly in all their naked glory.

Her head..pillowed by her long mane of shiny black tousled hair..rolled slowly from side to side..as if she were in denial of the events which led her to her current predicament of sleepiness...weakness and captivity.

Flexing her muscular shiny brown arms and long muscular shiny brown legs..Rohanna discovered they were fully stretched above her head..and wide apart below her small curvy waist...bound by her wrists and ankles to some kind of wooden table. "Uuuh..My big nipples..Uuuuh..so hard...Uuuuh..feel so sleepy...so helpless
...Uuuuh..Uuuuh..Uuuh.." sighed the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas..tugging weakly at the restraints which were binding her to the table she was lying on top of.

"Ah so the mighty jungle heroine awakens...Welcome Rohanna it's a pleasure for me to see you again.." gloated SISTER AMANDA FOSTER as she approached the table with a candle in her right hand.

"Uuuuh..What?...Where did we meet before?...How did you know about..my big nipples..being the source of my jungle powers?...Uuuh..What have you done to them??...Uuuuh...I feel so sleepy...My big nipples are so hard....They have never been treated like this...I feel weak...I can't break free...Uuuh..Uuuuh.." moaned Rohanna as she kept tugging in futility at her restraints. As she struggled the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas remembered the events which transpired on the ferry when she went to apprehend businessman Donald Daggett who she suspected was in league with the crime queen called GRANDMA.

"Ohh!!..The ferry...You were there...You took me by surprise...and drugged me in my big nipples...for--d me to become unconscious and then forget what happened...You won't succeed with your evil plans...I will get free..I will save these boys who you kidnapped...and are using as slaves...I will bring you to justice!" quipped Rohanna as she continued to writhe atop the table..flexing her muscular shiny arms and long muscular shiny brown legs in a futile effort to break free of her restraints as her big dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas remained in a state of semi hardness..denying her access to her jungle strength.

Sister Amanda laughed in response to the attempt of defiance by her curvaceous captive and revealed a clear plastic bottle which she uncapped and held over the naked broad chest of the Girl of the Guianas. "What is that?!..No!!..Keep it away from my breasts!!..No!!..Not fair!!...My big nipples aren't fully recovered yet!!..I can't get free!!...No!!..No!!..No!!" pleaded Rohanna..her brown eyes filled with panic as she writhed frantically atop the table as the evil missionary slowly emptied the contents of the bottle on to her chest.

"Aaaaaaargh!!!!..No!!! .Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!....My nipples!!!..Aaaaaaargh!!!!!..Not again!!!..Aaaaaargh!!!!!" screamed Rohanna as holy water bathed her big dark brown nipples and areolas again..making them shoot to attention..her curvaceous, muscular brown body thrashing atop the table.

"You should be more concerned about your own safety than that of the boys you believe need to be saved...They have seen the light..as you shall now be taught the error of your ways!!" declared Sister Amanda who lowered the candle over the large brown breasts of the helpless jungle superwoman.

"Nooo!.....Nooo!..Nooo!..Nooo!" cried Rohanna in fear and panic..knowing full well that she could not stop what was going to happen next. Drops of hot wax fell slowly from the candle...landing on top of her hard and erect big dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas.

"Nooo!!!..Aaaieeeee!!!!.."Aaieeee!!!!...My big nipples..Aaieeee!!!!...Pain...Aaieeee!!!!..Aaieeeee!!!!..So much...Aaieeeee!!!..."screamed the Girl of the Guianas in agony as the hot wax sorched the summits of her big brown breasts..and she wiggled helplessly atop the table.

As she struggled two of Sister Amanda's young helpers approached Rohanna on either side of the table."Nooo!!!..Boys...Stop!!..Don't..Nooo!!..Nooo!!!..You must not take off my panties!!!!..Nooo!!!..Nooo!!!" pleaded the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas but she could do nothing but watch as they untied the straps of her ocelot pelt G-string and then removed it...exposing her thick jungle of black pubic hair between her large shiny brown thighs.

"They can't help you now Rohanna!!..They have seen the way!!..Now you shall too!!..Repent!!..Repent for your sins!!" cried Sister Amanda as she held the candle over her throbbing cunt.

"Aaaaaaiee!!!!!...Aaaaaieee!!!!!...Aaaaaaieeeeee!!!!" screamed Rohanna as drops of hot wax fell on to her shiny brown clitoris...making her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body thrash frantically atop the table as Sister Amanda held the candle close to her throbbing shiny brown cunt.

As the drops of hot wax fell on this highly erogenous area of her amazing anatomy...the big breasted jungle heroine..was utterly helpless to prevent the pressure from building within her cunt with each drop of wax that fell on her increasingly swollen clitoris.

"Aaaaaaah!!!!..Wax burning my big nipples...Keeping them hard...Can't resist...Aaaaarrrhh!!!!..Hot wax..on my clit...Pain...Dear God..too much..I am going to..going to...going to...Aaaaah!!!!...Aaaaah!!!!..Aaaaah!!!!....Aaaaah!!!!...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..."moaned Rohanna as she was unable to stop a powerful orgasm exploding between her large thighs which knocked her unconscious in less than two seconds.

As she stood over the defeated jungle superwoman...Sister Amanda heard the sound of applause behind her. She turned around to see her partner in crime..the traitorous Interior Force captain...Lucas Manson approach her. "Good show Sister...I liked the way you nailed the jungle bimbo in her tits and her cunt...that ought to keep her sleeping like a big baby for hours..." gloated Manson as he watched the large brown breasts of the topless Rohanna..capped at their summits by big hard and erect dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas which were encased in wax...rise and fall slowly as she lay unconscious on the table.

"What is it you want Manson?...What are the orders from Grandma?" asked the missionary..knowing this was the sole reason why Manson was there. "Boss lady says things are getting too hot..with all those missing native boys...and now Rohanna poking her big tits in our business..Only a matter of time before Interior Force sends troops in to investigate it..So she wants you to humiliate the jungle bitch...make Interior Force think she's behind the drugs flowing through the jungle..and the missing boys..Tie her up outside..lock em inside and get rid of the evidence.." said Manson.

Sister Amanda nodded in agreement..and then motioned to four of the young Amerindian boys who she had enslaved and hypnotised with the marijuana. "Boys..Take our guest to the rock outside and tie her up..then return inside to your room with the others..." instructed the missionary. With vacant stares in their eyes...the boys did as they were instructed. They untied the ropes binding Rohanna's wrists and ankles to the table. Holding her by her wrists and ankles...they lifted the naked, curvaceous and muscular brown body of the unconscious Girl of the Guianas off the table and carried her outside of the old church where a huge rock was located.

Lying Rohanna flat on her back atop the rock..they stretched out her muscular arms and legs...binding her wrists and ankles with ropes to opposite ends of the large flat rock..and then walked back inside the church to a room where Sister Amanda kept them and the other Amerindian boys she had lured with her drugs and deceit and locked all 12 of them into that room..while Manson's men..set dynamite charges around the foundations of the church..in preparation to destroy it. Their task done..Manson and his three soldiers..loaded up the last cargo of marijuana and then handed the detanator to Sister Amanda.

"The charges are all set!!..All you have to do is push the button..and boom!..The blast will be seen for miles and by the time the first Interior Force boat gets here...They'll think the jungle bitch is the one who kidnapped the boys and then murdered them" declared Manson as he also handed Sister Amanda a briefcase laden with money..before he and his men made good their departure. After they had gone...Sister Amanda looked for one last time at Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas..as she lay flat on her back atop the rock..naked..unconscious and bound to it by ropes. "Farewell jungle bitch.." grinned the missionary as she prepared to push the button.

However just at that moment..the forces of nature intervened in favour of the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas. Torrential rains and powerful wind gusts suddenly descended upon the part of the jungle where the old church was located. The winds blew the rooftop off the old church and the rains came pouring down from the heavens. The rain washed over the voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body of Rohanna..cleansing her huge firm shiny brown breasts..the dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas which capped their summits..and her shiny brown clitoris of the candle wax which kept them weak..and her unconscious.

"Ahhh!!..I can feel my big nipples getting softer..my clit relaxing...My jungle strength has returned!!" sighed Rohanna in relief as she flexed her shiny brown muscular arms and long muscular shiny brown legs..snapping the ropes which bound her to the rock.

"No!!..It's not possible!!..In any case..You're too late Rohanna!!" declared Sister Amanda as she prepared to push the button. Leaping off the rock..The Girl of the Guianas extended her muscular shiny brown right leg towards the evil missionary. "Unngh!!!" groaned Sister Amanda as the ball of Rohanna's erotic right bare shiny brown foot connected solidly with her jaw sending her crashing to the ground.

"I believe these are mine..." quipped Rohanna as she retrieved her ocelot pelt bra and G-string from the dazed missionary and put them on again. The rain also had the effect of freeing the boys from their trance and they cried "Help..Help!" from inside of the locked church.

Leaving Sister Amanda dazed on the ground...the Girl of the Guianas rushed to the door of the church and using her jungle strength..ripped the locked wooden door off its hinges and tossed it aside.

"Come on boys!!" cried Rohanna and the Amerindian youths responded..running quickly out of the church and to the cover of the trees. Sister Amanda hit the button and the church exploded. "Have to get away before.." said the missionary but she was stopped by the right fist of the Girl of the Guianas connecting with her jaw.

"Uhhh!!" groaned Sister Amanda as she fell to the ground unconscious. The boys cheered the victory of Rohanna. At that moment..sirens were heard coming from the nearby river. Rohanna tied up the unconscious mercenary and bid farewell to the boys..taking to the trees as patrol boats from the Interior Force arrived on the scene.

To be continued

Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:26 am