Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:54 pm

Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 5 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 5
Rohanna- Girl of the Guianas 5

Rupununi River
Guyana 1968
5 pm.

Interior Force captain LUCAS MANSON Manson smiled with sadistic and sadistic satisfaction as he watched the medic of the patrol boat he commanded..firmly rub a thick cotton pad that was damp with chloroform..all over the huge firm shiny brown breasts..with special attention to the big dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas which capped their peaks...of the beauteous jungle superwoman known as ROHANNA...GIRL OF THE GUIANAS...watching her moan and confess her oversized nipples were the source of her super powers and ask him why he had captured her...before the drug took effect and put her to sleep.

"She's out cold Captain...The bitch wasn't lying about her tits.." said the medic as he polished Rohanna's big hard and erect dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas to a high mirror shine with his chloroform-soaked cloth...while the officer named Browne held her hands ..bound at the wrists by handcuffs behind her back as her head sagged in defeat between her huge firm naked shiny brown breasts.

"Browne...put her on the bunk..and take charge on the bridge...Doc...leave the stuff with me ..case the jungle bitch gives any trouble..let'ss get underway before another patrol shows up.." ordered Manson. "Yes sir!" both officers said in unison and did as they were told.

Back on the jetty outside his store...Gramps watched the boat sail away...not knowing that inside its hold...Rohanna was in big trouble. Interior Force Captain Lucas Manson knew that all too well as he kept watch on the helpless jungle heroine as she lay flat on her back atop the bunk in his quarters.

Her shiny brown muscular arms were behind her back..beneath her curvy upper body..her hands still cuffed together. Her long shiny brown muscular legs were spread wide open below her wide curvy waist. Mansion watched her huge firm shiny brown bust rise and fall before him.

As he watched her...he heard the Girl of the Guianas beginning to sigh..."Uuuh...Uuuh"..her head..pillowed by her long mane of shiny black hair rolling from side to side as her eyes began to flutter. "You're a tough one jungle bitch...The drug must be starting to wear off already..We'll fix that..." said Manson as he picked up the dark brown bottle of chloroform which the boat's medic had left behind.

"Ooooh..My big nipples dizzy from chloroform..but getting softer...can feel my jungle strength..coming back..." sighed Rohanna..unaware of her surroundings or her situation.

"No chance of that happening jungle bitch!" said Manson as he uncapped the bottle and poured copious amounts of the sickly sweet smelling liquid it contained...over each of the large brown mounds of the beauteous jungle crimefighter's expansive chest.

"Unnnnnnnh!!!!..Chloroform...Unnnnnnh!!!!..Bathing my nipples...Unnnnnnnh!!!!..My plans thwarted...Uuuuuuunh...getting tired...Uuuuuuunh...want to sleep...No...stop
Uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Rohanna who was stunned instantly as her big dark brown nipples shot to attention once again as they soaked up the drug like sponges.

"No chance of that happening jungle bitch!..Like I said...You're under arrest!" sneered Manson as he set the bottle of chloroform aside on a nearby table and stretched his hands towards Rohanna's huge firm shiny brown breasts which rose and fell rapidly before him..gleaming with a hazy aura from the chloroform he had just doused them with.

"No...Uuuuuuuuh...UuuuuuuhI must not let you touch my breasts...or you will put me to sleep..." gasped Rohanna as she stared at the traitorous Interior Force captain as his hands got closer to her naked chest.

Drawing on the dwindling strength available to her as the chloroform made her big dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas hard again..Rohanna swung her muscular shiny brown right leg towards Captain Lucas Manson. "Unngh!!" groaned Manson as he felt the ball of the jungle heroine's erotic right bare shiny brown foot connect with his jaw and he fell to the floor.

"Unnh...Chloroform is making my nipples hard...must get away...recover my strength..." groaned the Girl of the Guianas as she managed to get off the bunk and staggered towards the door of the cabin.

However in her drugged state...the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas did not get far..and Lucas Manson made sure that she paid for her defiance.

"Back!!..Get back jungle bitch!!..Get back!!" yelled the Interior Force captain as he stepped directly in front of Rohanna..and started to club her repeatedly in her huge firm shiny brown breasts..peppering her hardening big dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas..with stinging lashes of the blackjack he wielded in his right hand.

"Unnnh!!!..Unnnh!!!..Unnnh!!!..Unnnh!!!" groaned Rohanna in pain as Manson sent her staggering back towards the bunk.
"Uuuuuunhhh!!!!" moaned the Girl of the Guianas...her brown eyes fluttering as Manson dealt her a powerful blackjack blow across the summits of each of her enormous firm shiny brown breasts...knocking her flat on her back atop the bunk once again.

"Uuuuuuh...My nipples...Uuuuuuh..My breasts....Uuuuuuuh...They hurt so much Captain...Uuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuh" moaned Rohanna as she lay dazed atop the bed..her hands still cuffed behind her back..her long shiny brown muscular legs limp and spread wide open below her wide curvy waist.

"You got only yourself to blame for that jungle bitch...This'll teach you some manners!" snarled Manson as he picked up the steel clips which were next to the chloroform bottle. "Aahaiee!!!..Not those clips again...Aahaiee!!!..You put them on my big nipples again..Aaieee!!!..They hurt..Aaaiee!!!..Captain Manson..Aahaieee!!!!...Take them off my nipples...Aiyeeee!!!!..Why are you doing this...Aiyeee!!!..Aiyeeee!!!" screamed the Girl of the Guianas while Manson took pleasure as he watched her writhe in absolute agony atop the bed.

However after a couple minutes of futile resistance...the combination of the steel clips...chloroform and the punishing blackjack blows meted out to her large brown breasts proved too much for the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas to resist. "Unnnnnnhhh...You win Captain Manson..Uuuuuunh....Clips...hurting my nipples...Oooooooh...Chloroform...too strong for my big nipples...to resist...losing my jungle strength...so dizzy...so weak...Uuuuuh..and so tired....I cannot...escape...from ..your trap...you win...this..round.. but when I..I..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.." cooed Rohanna..never completing her sentence before her eyes closed and she succumbed to unconsciousness.

Interior Force outpost
Rupununi River. 8 pm

A pair of Interior Force soldiers sat playing cards in the cell block casting an eye..every now and then in the direction of the lone prisoner who Captain Lucas Manson had instructed them to keep watch over as he and some of his men went into the jungle that night. They drooled as they watched the naked huge firm shiny brown breasts of the jungle superwoman..known as Rohanna...Girl of the Guianas..as they slowly rose and fell as she lay flat on her back atop a bed inside of a locked jail cell...her muscular shiny brown arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body..her long shiny brown muscular legs spread wide apart..her erotic bare shiny brown feet pointing in opposite directions to each other..wide spaces between her sexy toes which had short clear and glossy toenails.

Her eyes were tightly closed as she lay unconscious inside the jail cell. "Bitch's got one set a jugs...Wonder what they feel like" sneered one soldier as they returned to their card game. "Captain doesn't watch anyone touching the jungle bimbo..Says she'll keep sleeping like a big baby after the drugs and beating he put on them big boobs o hers...Says he'll deal with her when he comes back.." replied the second soldier as he dealt them each another hand of cards.

"You mean from that big operation in the north?" asked the first soldier. "Yep..Captain says we'll all be rich because of it...Grandma takes care of her own.." replied the second soldier in reference to the crime queen of the interior.

As they talked..the two soldiers had no idea that the dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas which capped the summits of Rohanna's huge firm shiny brown breasts were rapidly becoming soft..as the effects of the chloroform..blackjack blows and the clips..began to wear off.

As she regained consciousness..the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas regulated her breathing so as not to alert them she was waking up..and not until her full jungle strength was restored. In a single swift motion...Rohanna leapt off the bed..startling the two soldiers. "The jungle broad is awake! Shoot her!" yelled the second soldier to the first soldier..who reached for his holstered pistol.

However Rohanna extended her long muscular right shiny brown leg..driving the ball of her erotic right bare shiny brown foot against the iron door of the cell..knocking it off its hinges and sending it crashing atop the first soldier...knocking him out cold.

Leaping forward..before the second soldier could raise his rifle..the Girl of the Guianas delivered the ball of her erotic left foot solidly into his jaw. "Uggggh" groaned this soldier as he saw stars. Before he collapsed to the ground and passed out..Rohanna grabbed him by the shirt collar.

"Tell me where is Captain Manson!" demanded the big breasted jungle heroine. "Old church..to the north..in the jungle...Missionary..." groaned the dazed soldier before Rohanna let go of him and he collapsed to the floor and lay still. Putting on her string ocelot pelt bra which lay nearby..the beauteous Girl of the Guianas ran out of the station..and flexing her large thighs..took to the trees of her jungle realm..swinging from vine to vine..as she pursued her quarry.

The muscles accentuated on every inch of her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body..as she swung from vine to vine...the darkened jungle floor far below her erotic bare feet.. her sexy toes twitched sexily as she swung...her long mane of shiny black hair flailing in the cool night air...Rohanna made her way swiftly through the towering evergreen trees and deeper into her jungle realm.

In the prevailing darkness...the light brown eyes of the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas spotted a crumbling old church..located deep in the jungle..far off the beaten path.

Letting go of the vine she was holding on to..Rohanna alightly gracefully to earth..landing on the balls of her erotic bare feet..her muscular arms raised above her head. Slowly and cautiously...the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas..walked towards the old church. Her huge firm shiny brown breasts swaying sexily from side to side beneath her string ocelot pelt bra..her well rounded buttocks doing the same beneath the flimsy ocelot pelt G-string which failed to contain them. She felt the coolness of the soft earth beneath the soles of her erotic bare shiny brown feet as she slowly approached the front door of the old church.

"I must have hit that soldier too hard...He must be mistaken...No one has been here for years.." remarked Rohanna as she walked up to the old wooden door of the church. Pressing the palms of her hands against its termite-infested frame..she gave it a slight push and it creaked open. However when she stepped inside of the old church..the Girl of the Guianas discovered her original belief that no one was using the building was wrong.

"What is this??" wondered Rohanna aloud as she approached some rows of wooden tables..on which a variety of paraphenalia was to be found.

Sacks containing a raw plant material lay open on the tables...leaves of the plant spread across the top of the tables...along with uncorked bottles containing strange looking coloured liquid chemicals..and a fine white powder. "This is some kind of laboratory...could this be where the missing boys have been...kidnapped against their will and for--d to work as slaves in this place?" wondered Rohanna aloud as she walked between the work tables..examining their contents.

"Welcome my dear girl..." a female voice said. The sexy Superwoman of the Guianas turned in the direction of the voice and saw a 40-year old woman in a missionary's robes approach her.

"Who are you?" asked Rohanna as she she walked towards the female missionary. "My name is Sister Amanda Foster...and this is my church" replied the female missionary with a smile..that made the big breasted jungle heroine feel relaxed in her oversized dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas.

"I am Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas...I fight for justice and protect the innocent here in the jungles of Guyana...I have reason to believe some kind of criminal activity is taking place here Sister Foster...involving young boys who have been going missing from nearby Amerindian villages...boys who have been involved in robberies..." replied Rohanna as she introduced herself.

"I'm simply here doing the Lord's work...and as for the boys that you speak of...they were lost sheep who have been shown a new way..as will you..jumbo breasted jungle woman.." declared Sister Amanda with a gesture of her right hand. Before the Girl of the Guianas could respond to the female missionary..she was jumped upon by several figures who wrestled her on her back to the floor of the old church..her muscular arms and legs flailing in the air as she struggled to get free. "Ohhh!!" cried Rohanna in surprise as she fell to the floor.

"Brute strength isn't enough to stop me!!..Once I break free..I will.." said Rohanna as she tensed her muscles to throw off her attackers who were holding on to her arms and legs. However her struggles slowed when she realised that her attackers were a dozen young Amerindian boys...many of whom were students who she taught as her alter-ego..school teacher Maree Raecesa back in the town of Lethem.

All of them had a blank, crazed look in their eyes as they held on to her smooth muscular arms and legs as they fought hard to keep her pinned to the floor.

"Boys!!..You must listen to me!!..I'm Rohanna!!..Girl of the Guianas!!..I'm your friend!!..You're being held prisoner here!!..I'm here to help you!!..Let me go!!" cried the big breasted jungle superwoman..who was reluctant to use her mighty strength..lest she harm the Amerindian boys she had come to rescue. Sister Amanda realised the reluctance of the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas to act against her young attackers and used it to her advantage. Acting on a pre-arranged signal..one of the boys reached for the broad chest of the unsuspecting jungle crimefighter who was trying to use moral suasion to convince them she was on their side.

"Ehh??!..My bra!!..Give it back boys!!..You must not look at my breasts!!..They are not to be seen by kids like you!!" cried Rohanna in alarm as her huge firm shiny brown breasts jiggled free of the limited restraints of the string ocelot pelt bra which normally barely garbed them.

However as the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas soon realised..this was just the start of what Sister Amanda had instructed the Amerindian boys to do to their curvaceous captive. Two boys came forward with long wooden brushes with thick bristles as Rohanna was still recovering from the shock of having her broad shiny brown chest exposed by such youthful adversaries..and refrained from using her jungle strength to escape..for fear of harming them.

"Oooooohh!!!!..My breasts!!..My big nipples!!!...being brushed!!!...Uuuuuunh!!!!...Stop it boys!!!..Uuuuuunh!!!! Something on those bristles!!!..Uuuuunh!!!!..is making my big nipples!!!....Uuuuuuuh!!!!..so..haaard....Uuuuuuunh!!!!...sapping the strength...from my nipples!!!..They're the source of my jungle powers boys!!!..You're making me sleepy!!!...Uuuuunh!!!!..Stop...I'm...Uuuuuuh!!!!..Rohanna...Uuuuuuuh!!!!...Girl of the Guianas!!!!..Uuuuuuuuh!!!!..I'm here to help you...Uuuuuuuh!!!!..Uuuuuuuh!!!!..Uuuuuuh!!!!" pleaded the buxom jungle superwoman to no avail..as the brushes were passed back and forth over her big dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas..making them become stiff and erect in a matter of seconds.

"You should be more worried about yourself rather than these children Rohanna...They have seen the light as you will also...I know you will do nothing to harm these boys...So you will let them restrain you..while they brush your big nipples with the thing that has aroused your curiousity...a new kind of product...raw extract from the marijuana plant...mixed with certain chemicals..creating a narcotic effect none can resist...not even you...feel it's power over your big nipples...it brings you pleasure..pleasure beyond your wildest dreams Rohanna...You know you cannot resist it!!" gloated Sister Amanda.

"Yes...You're right...Uuuuuh...You know my weakness...is my nipples...Uuuuuuh..I can't stop thinking..Uuuuuuh..powerful thoughts..Uuuuuh..of men..their hands...Uuuuuuh..all over my breasts...playing with my big nipples...Uuuuuuuuh...making them so hard....Uuuuuuuh..can't fight for justice...Uuuuuuh..can't save these boys...Uuuuuuuh...can't even save...Uuuuuh..myself...can't fight these boys...have to let them...drug me in my big nipples…No...Uuuuuuh..They have found my clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuh...exploring inside of my cunt…
Uuuh..Stop..boys...stop...only I...Uuuuh...can save you...Uuuuuh
..being fingered...Uuuuh..feels good...must have more...going to...going to...I'm going...to..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..."
cooed Rohanna as the young Amerindian boys brought her to a massive orgasm under her ocelot pelt G-string...and watched her brown eyes close...as she went hurtling into unconsciousness.

To be continued.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:57 pm