Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:32 pm

Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 4
Rohanna- Girl of the Guianas 4

Gluck Island
Southern Guyana 1968.
Noon

The tranquility which normally surrounded the trading post on this island in the Rupununi River was shattered by gunshots as a band of four robbers attempted to make a getaway with the money they had stolen from the trading post. As the traders and customers scampered for cover...the robbers thought their escape with their ill-gotten gains was all but assured. However their hopes of escape were dashed by the sudden arrival of someone they had hoped to avoid.

As they ran towards their getaway boat which was tied to the nearby wooden jetty.. a young woman with a voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body that was barely clad by a flimsy ocelot pelt string bra and ocelot pelt G-string...with a long mane of glossy black tousled hair alighted directly into their path.

"Stop gentlemen!..I suggest you put down your weapons and the money you've stolen...and surrender peacefully!" suggested...ROHANNA.. the Girl of the Guianas...the sexy champion of justice in the interior of Guyana..as she assumed her heroic pose in front of the robbers.

They stood rooted to the spot...forgetting for a moment that they needed to escape..as they watched the big breasted jungle heroine place her strong hands on either side of her small curvy waist...spread her long shiny brown muscular legs slightly apart..plant her erotic bare shiny brown feet...which had sexy toes with short clear and glossy toenails...flat on the ground...and thrust her ample bust...which her skimpy bra struggled to contain towards them.

Eventually..the leader of the quartet of robbers snapped out of his daze and aimed his pistol at the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas. "Out of our way bitch!!" he snarled.

However before he could pull the trigger...the beauteous big breasted jungle heroine reacted with lightning speed. Extending her right leg..Rohanna knocked the pistol out of his right hand with a flick of her erotic right foot. The robber was still surprised by the swiftness of her action..that he did not see the ball of the erotic left bare shiny brown foot of the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas..rising towards him..until it blotted out his vision and its impact against the middle of his face..sent him crashing to the ground.

Leaping over his falling form..Rohanna felled a second robber with a right hand karate chop to the left side of his neck..then sent the third robber sprawling along the ground with a left fist to the jaw. Snatching the pistol from the left hand of the last robber...the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas made his jaw drop when she crumpled it in her right hand as if it were made out of paper.

The sight of this caused the fourth robber to faint at the erotic bare shiny brown feet of the busty jungle superwoman. Rohanna wasted no time in finding some ropes and using them to bind the hands and feet of the robbers.

As the traders and customers of the trading post cheered her brave actions...a patrol boat bearing officers of Guyana's Interior Force...arrived on the scene."Perfect timing officers....Take these men into custody and see to it that the money they tried to steal from this trading post is returned to its rightful owners!" declared Rohanna as she stood before two of the officers.... in her heroic pose...as they approached her.

The officers were speechless as they were mesmerised by the features of her curvaceously muscular but sexily feminine brown body that was barely garbed by a flimsy ocelo pelt bikini...that barely concealed a pair of large firm breasts..and tufts of a thick black pubic forest under her panties.

The features of her body were further accentuated as she stood with her hands on her curvy hips..her long, muscular legs slightly apart..her large, shapely bust pushed towards them with confidence. The officers were snapped out of their daze by the voice of their commander who arrived on the scene.

"Snap out of it!!..Get those felons in restraints and on to the boat!!" snapped Interior Force captain LUCAS MANSON to his men.... who immediately did as they were ordered. Manson...a 40 year old well built man..with black hair and a moustache...a veteran of the Interior Force then turned his attention to the busty jungle heroine standing in front of him.

"You're out of you're jurisdiction jungle lady...You can't be taking the law into your own hands!" snapped Captain Mansion as he stood in front of her.

"The entire jungles of Guyana are my realm Captain...I fight for justice and protect the innocent here...just be grateful that I was here to stop these criminals and make your job easier...Now if you'll excuse me...I have to go..." replied Rohanna as she sprinted past Manson and the other two Interior Force officers as the crowd of spectactors cheered her.

They all watched as Rohanna flexed her huge shiny brown muscular thighs and launch herself into the trees surrounding the trading post...and swung away from vine to vine. "That takes care of those criminals...the Interior Force can handle them now...I'll need to get back to Lethem Elementary School and change back into school teacher MAREE RAECESA in time for my next class....Hopefully Rohanna won't be needed elsewhere for the rest of today and I can have a good rest at home tonight" thought the big breasted jungle heroine as she swung from vine to vine through the trees.

However the Girl of the Guianas had no idea what the criminals of Guyana had in store for her.

One week later
Lethem, Guyana 1968
2 pm

School teacher Maree Raecesa was having a private meeting in the office of the school's headmaster...ROBERT DASH. "Headmaster Dash...I'm concerned about the attendance rate that's been falling in my classes...A lot of my students...particularly the boys from the Amerindian settlements along the river...have not been coming to class over the past week..." said the young teacher to the 50-year old principal.

"I wouldn't be too worried about it Miss Raecesa...You're new to the interior...it's only natural these lads will go looking for other activities besides school...it's not uncommon for some of them to be finding odd jobs..but they come back when those jobs are finished..." replied Dash as he lit his pipe.

However Maree had a gut feeling that something else was going on..and did not agree with Dash's belief there was nothing wrong about students going missing from her class. The young teacher knew she had to investigate the reason why young boys were not coming to her classes..but not as Maree Raecesa.

"Headmaster Dash...Could you give me a couple days of personal leave?..There's some important personal business I need to attend to.." asked Maree. The headmaster's response was immediate.

"Certainly Miss Raecesa...You've been one of this school's most exemplary teachers since you came here...Your students respect you very well..Take as much time as you need...I will make all the necessary arrangements..." Dash assured her. "Thank you Headmaster Dash" replied Maree with a smile as she picked up her large handbag..left his office..made her way out of the school compound and towards her modest house on the other side of the small river town.

Her black hair piled atop her head...large rimmed glasses on her face..wearing a loose fitting blue blouse and long white skirt down to her ankles and carrying her large handbag on her left shoulder..no one paid any particular attention to school teacher Maree Raecesa.

"Headmaster Dash may not know this...but he's given me the perfect excuse to get out of these confining clothes and back into my jungle garb again...I'm very eager to become Rohanna again.." thought the young school teacher with a smile on her face.

Two hours later

A voluptuous and muscular female figure...clad in a flimsy string ocelot pelt bra and ocelot pelt G-string...was swinging freely from vine to vine through the towering evergreen trees indigenous to the jungles of Guyana. She was none other than the beauteous Rohanna...GIRL OF THE GUIANAS...once again on the trail of criminals who dared to operate within her jungle realm.

"Ahh...It feels good to be free of my confining attire as school teacher Maree Raecesa and back into my comfortable ocelot pelts as Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas.." declared the busty jungle heroine as she felt the cool afternoon air of the jungle brush against her smooth, voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body as she swung nimbly from vine to vine.

"With young boys disappearing from school in Lethem...boys who are my students...I can hardly be content with continuing to teach my classes and not find out what's happened to them...To do that...I should speak with someone who might know where the boys could have gone..and in this part of the jungle...no one would know that better than GRAMPS...I think I'll pay him a visit..." resolved Rohanna as she swung in the direction of Sarwan Point..a small inlet in along the souther part of the Rupununi River..where Gramps Supplies and Clothing Store was located.

The small thriving business was run by an elderly man in his 80's named FREDDIE CHIN..popularly known in these parts by the natives as Gramps.

As she approached Gramps' store...the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas heard an old man's cries of "Help! Thieves!..Help!" "Gramps is in trouble! I have to help him!" resolved Rohanna as she quickened her pace. Alighting to the ground on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet in front of the store..the Girl of the Guianas intercepted two male robbers trying to make off with money from Gramps’ store.

"Stop!..Surrender!" declared Rohanna as she stood in front of them..her left hand on her wide curvy waist..her right hand extended towards the robbers..in a way which made her massive firm shiny brown breasts swell together underneath her string ocelot pelt bra.

"Get out of the way bitch!" snarled one thug as he charged towards the big breasted jungle heroine with a blackjack tightly gripped in his raised right hand. "Now that's very rude!" quipped Rohanna as she easily side-stepped his attack and felled him with a left hand karate chop to the back of his neck.

The second thug then lunged at the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas with a knife in his left hand. "And that's very dangerous!" added Rohanna as she drove the ball of her erotic bare shiny brown right foot into his jaw..sending him crashing to the ground at her feet.

"Stop! Thieves!" she heard Gramps cry out again. When she turned her head in the direction of the elderly shopkeeper's cries...Rohanna's brown eyes widened in surprise as she saw to young boys run out of the store and into the jungle. She recognised them as two of her missing students. The sexy Superwoman of the Guianas was about to catch up with them to get answers to her questions...but then saw Gramps stagger out of his store in a daze. She was by his side in a flash..catching the elderly man in her muscular arms before his body could hit the ground.

Gramps looked at the buxom jungle crimefighter with relief as she helped him to sit down. "Rohanna...Oh thank you my dear girl..." said Gramps gratefully. "It's all right now Gramps...Can you tell me what happened?" asked the Girl of the Guianas as she placed her left hand on his right shoulder to reassure the elderly shopkeeper...and leaning close to him..offering Gramps a good view of the space between her huge cleavage.

"Those two men..and two boys..They tried to rob me...The men restrained me...while the boys made off with some of my goods...I know those boys...I can't believe they would do this.." replied Gramps.

"Is there anything else you can tell me about the boys who robbed you?" asked Rohanna. "Yes my dear..I can.." replied Gramps..who was not too disoriented to steal a quick glance at her well defined breasts before she even knew he was looking.

"I don't know..They're good boys..from a village upriver...but they had a strange look in their eyes...they also wore this around their necks..I managed to grab one off one of them before they ran away..." replied Gramps as he handed the Girl of the Guianas a strange looking pendant bearing the symbol of a black cross in the middle.

Rohanna was examining the pendant in her right hand..pondering its meaning when..she heard the sound of a siren and looked in its direction to see an approaching patrol boat..bearing the insignia on its bow of Guyana's Interior Force. "Wait here Gramps...I'll deal with this.." said Rohanna with a smile at the elderly shopkeeper...before walking away.

"Of course Rohanna..and thank you dear girl" replied Gramps as he admired the movement of her well rounded and firm shiny brown buttocks underneath her thin ocelot pelt G-string as she walked along the wooden jetty to greet the officers on board the patrol boat.

The sexy Superwoman of the Guianas assumed her trademark heroine pose as the boat docked..and Interior Force Captain Lucas Manson and two of his officers alighted on to the dock and approached her. "So we meet again Captain Manson...Your timing once again is impeccable...There are two criminals for you to take into custody...but two young boys with them managed to run away into the jungle.." said Rohanna as she stood with her hands on her small curvy waist...her long muscular shiny brown legs slightly apart...her erotic bare shiny brown feet resting flat on the wooden surface of the jetty..and her huge firm shiny brown breasts pushed towards Manson with confidence.

"Thanks for your assistance Rohanna...Gentlemen...Take these felons into custody and get a statement from the shopkeeper..." replied Manson as he issued orders to his men. Two officers handcuffed the dazed robbers and led them aboard the patrol boat..while the other officer interviewed Gramps. Captain Manson turned his attention to the big breasted jungle crimefighter standing in front of him.

"I owe you an apology Rohanna..You do help us out considerably...apprehending criminals as you have been doing..protecting innocent lives..I see no reason why we can't work together.." said Manson.

"I couldn't agree with you more Captain..We're both seeking the interests of justice...That's why I need your help...Can you tell me what this pendant means?" said Rohanna as she handed the pendant which Gramps gave her to Manson. The Interior Force captain scrutinised it for a minute.

"I just might..We've been hearing reports of a place along the river..where stranger things are happening...it could be the hideout of the infamous criminal who calls herself Grandma...This symbol on the pendant could be a link...I have a map in my cabin on the boat...Maybe you can come aboard and we can look at it together..to figure out what this all means..." suggested Manson.

"Thanks Captain...It would be my pleasure...Please lead the way.." replied Rohanna with a smile. "Of course...If you'll follow me.." said Manson as he walked ahead of the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas..who stepped on board the Interior Force right after him. She entered a doorway which led her into a narrow passageway that in turn took her deeper inside the bowels of the patrol boat...out of sight of the elderly shopkeeper Gramps.

"The map is right here on the table inside my cabin...Please step this way Rohanna.." said Manson as he opened the cabin door and gestured with his right hand. " Certainly Captain...You'll have my full cooperation.." replied the buxom jungle superwoman with a smile as she stepped inside.

However no sooner had the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas set foot inside of Manson's quarters to examine the map she was told about..a pair of male hands reached from behind and yanked off her flimsy ocelot pelt bra.

"Eh?!!..My bra!!.." cried Rohanna in alarm. That action proved long enough for another pair of male hands to swiftly attach a pair of gleaming steel clips firmly on to the big dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas which capped the summits of her enormous firm shiny firm brown breasts.

"Aahaiee!!!!...My big nipples!!!!..Aahaieee!!!!!..They're in great pain...Aaahaieee!!!!..Captain Manson...Aahaieeee!!!!..Help...Aahaiieee!!!!" cried Rohanna as pain spread like wildfire through her huge firm shiny brown breasts...and she felt her muscular shiny brown arms pulled behind her back and heard a metal click as her hands were cuffed at the wrists.

To the surprise and dismay of the Girl of the Guianas...Manson calmly closed the door of the cabin...leaving her alone with him..and the two officers he ordered to wait inside the cabin. "No one's going to help you now jungle bitch as he stood in front of the captive jungle heroine..as one of his officers held her wrists firmly behind her back...her erotic bare shiny brown feet planted flat on the cabin floor.

"Unnnnh!!..Captain Manson...Unnnnh!!..Why are you doing this...Unnnnh!!...My big nipples...Unnnnh!!..They hurt so much...Unnnnh!!..Tell your men..Unnnh!!..To take them off...Please...Unnnh!!..Unnnh!!" moaned Rohanna..her head swaying from side to side..as if in denial of the predicament she had literally walked into..her brown eyes fluttering as she stared with increasing sleepiness at her unexpected captor standing right in front of her.

"You're under arrest Rohanna..and you're going to tell us exactly how to keep you helpless!" sneered Manson as he took hold of the top of the steel clips an gave them a sharp twist.

"Aahiee!!!..You've got me by my big nipples Captain Manson...Aahieee!!!..I must tell you that they're the source of my jungle powers!!...Aaaieeee!!!...Once you control them...Aahieeee!!!!...I will be powerless...to stop you...Aaiheee!!!!" confessed the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas. "There's talk that your super sized tits got a special liking for chloroform...That so?" asked Manson as he twisted the clips again. "Aahaieee!!!..Yes..Aaiee!!!..That's absolutely correct Captain...Aaahieee!!!...I'll be asleep for hours whenever chloroform is rubbed on my nipples...Aaieeee!!!..I can't resist that drug if you put it there...Aaieee!!!..Aaieee!!!" moaned Rohanna..her head continuing to sway from side to side as she tried to keep her brown eyes open.

"Browne..Hold her steady...Doc..get ready with the good stuff.." ordered Manson. "Yes sir" replied the boat's medic as he opened his black leather medical bag. Stunned by the pain the clips were inflicting on her big dark brown nipples as they bit into them..the Girl of the Guianas could do nothing but stare sleepily as she watched a generous amount of the potent anaesthetic being poured into a thick cotton pad.

"No...Please..Keep that away from my big nipples!!..Too weak to get free!!...Captain Manson!!..Help me!!...I do not want to be chloroformed!!" pleaded Rohanna as the medic approached with the chloroform-soaked pad.

"Like I said jungle bitch..No one can help you now.." sneered Manson as he removed the clips..and the medic rubbed the chloroform pad vigorously over each of the helpless jungle heroine's hard, erect and throbbing big dark brown nipples and areolas. "Oooooh...Chloroform...on my big nipples...Uuuuuuuh.. Yes...rub it in...Uuuuuuuuh..deeply into my nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Yes..like that..Uuuuuuuuuh..They're the source of my jungle powers...Uuuuuuh...making me so tired....fallen into a trap...Why Captain Manson...Why have you..Why did you..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas as her brown eyes rolled up in her head and slowly closed as she was drugged into unconsciousness.

To be continued.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:56 pm