Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:47 am

Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 3
Rohanna-Girl of the Guianas 3

Guyana 1968
10.30 pm.

DOCTOR CHRIS HUDLE-STONE smiled with satisfaction as he watched the busty jungle heroine named...ROHANNA...GIRL OF THE GUIANAS... lying unconscious before him..atop a table in a hut concealed in a river inlet.

Her skimpy string ocelot pelt bra had been removed..exposing her enormous shiny brown brown breasts..capped at their summits by big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas..which had been made hard, shiny and erect through the administration of chloroform...his fondling of them..by both his hands and a toothbrush that had been soaked in sodium pentathol..otherwise known as truth serum.

Since her appearance in the wild untamed interior of Guyana days earlier...Rohanna had become a major threat to the livelihood of criminals who made a living off the suffering and exploitation of the innocent people of the region. Appearing whenever danger surfaced...the big breasted Girl of the Guianas...her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body barely garbed in a tiny string ocelot pelt bra and ocelot pelt G-string...seemed unstoppable..possessing thr strength of 20 men...animal like agility and reflexes...and amazing fighting prowess.

However the young and beauteous Superwoman of the Guianas had underestimated the resourcefulness of the enemies she now faced in her quest to bring justice to the jungles of Guyana.

They were led by the infamous queen of crime...MARY ROSIE..alias Grandma...who was determined not to let this female upstart in scanty attire destroy the criminal empire she had spent a considerable time building up within the region.

Luring the unsuspecting jungle superwoman into a trap...Mary Rosie...scored a major victory over her..as she discovered that Rohanna had a significant vulnerability in her enormous firm shiny brown breasts...to pain and pleasure...especially of a sexual nature. Doctor Hudle-Stone..confirmed this theory when he used chloroform and truth serum on the jungle heroine's fabulous nipples and areolas..making her confess the secret to her powers..and then lose consciousness..forgetting all she revealed.

The doctor..who was a close associate of Grandma..then gave his instructions to the two thugs who had brought the unconscious jungle heroine to him...on the orders of Grandma. "She'll be out cold for hours...Take her back and dump her in the jungle...She won't remember anything that happened when she wakes up....We know now how to stop her if she sticks her big tits into our business" gloated Hudle-Stone.

The thugs nodded. One grabbed Rohanna by her smooth shaven shiny brown armpits...causing her head to sag between her naked awesome shiny brown cleavage. The other thug held her by her shapely ankles.. her erotic bare shiny brown feet...with sexy toes with short clear glossy toenails pointing down to the wooden floor of the hut in defeat.

They picked her up..carried her outside towards their canoe..loaded her inside and paddled away...while Doctor Hudle-Stone made his exit by another way.

24 hours later.
Lethem, Guyana 1968
2 pm.

MAREE RAECESA was at work at the elementary school where she worked as a teacher. Her black hair piled on top her head...large rimmed glasses on her face..wearing a loose-fitting white blouse and skirt which flowed all the way down to her ankles...no one at the school or in the emerging interior town..ever suspecting whenever the 20 year old Maree was not teaching at the school..she was swinging through the jungles of Guyana..battling criminals as the beauteous jungle superwoman known as Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas.

As she went through her lessons with her students during the course of the day...Maree could not help but reflect on the events of the previous night when she was in her sexy, scantily clad super-powered alternate identity.

She remembered thwarting a robbery at Daggett's trading post along the river...chasing the robbers into the jungle but nothing after that...and waking up in the jungle with a few hours before dawn.

"I can't remember a thing that happened after I woke up in the jungle...but I must be alert to whatever the criminals are doing..." thought Maree as she left school at the end of the work day about 4 pm.

Since arriving in Lethem..and receiving her unique powers as Rohanna...Maree had thwarted quite a few crimes...all related to the kidnapping of Amerindian kids..and succeeding in many instances in reuniting the kidnapped children with their families and arresting some of the criminals who were kidnapping them.

However many were subsequently freed from custody as there was little evidence to keep them in prison..and the paramilitary police unit which was responsible for maintaining law and order in the interior of Guyana...INTERIOR FORCE lacked the detention facilities to hold too many of the criminals..before shipping them up river for trial.

As she walked back towards her modest house...through town...Maree spotted a couple of the criminals she had recently defeated as Rohanna but..who were recently released.

Her enhanced hearing allowed the young school teacher to overhear snippets of their conversation that they were having. "There's a meeting at the Dagget mattress factory later tonight..about 10 pm...the boys say there's a new plan to start kidnapping more of the native kids..." remarked one thug.

"You got it...I'll be there.." he said as Maree walked past them. She smiled to herself..knowing she would be changing later that evening into Rohanna to go and stop them.

Under the cover of darkness...the meeting took place within the building that housed the Daggett mattress factory on the northern outskirts of Lethem. A grioup of six men assembled inside the factory..amongst the stacks of mattresses.

"Grandma wants us to increase the number of the native kids we get...Says there's clients willing to pay big money..." said one thug to his comrades. "Sounds good...but what about that jungle bimbo. What we gonna do about her?" asked another thug. "She ain't gonna be no problem..." replied the first thug. "I beg to differ gentlemen..You have a big problem indeed!" declared Rohanna as she made her presence known to them.

The thugs' eyes widened and their jaws dropped as the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas strolled into their midst...her enormous firm shiny brown breasts..swaying slowly and sexily from side to side under her thin string ocelot pelt bra...tufts of her thick forest of black pubic hair visible along the fringes of her flimsy ocelot pelt G-string which barely hugged the space between her large shiny brown thighs.

Rohanna smiled at them as she assumed her heroic pose...her hands on either side of her curvy waist..her long muscular legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare shiny brownfeet flat on the ground..her ample huge firm shiny brown breasts pushed towards them with confidence.

Shaking themselves out of their sudden stupor at her arrival and watching her curvaceous and muscular brown body...the thugs sprang into action. "We gonna fix you good jungle bitch!" snarled one thug as he swung his right fist at the buxom jungle beauty..who easily twisted her shapely body to evade his blow.

"Easier said than done friend..." quipped Rohanna as she countered with a right hand karate chop to his throat. Another thug howled in pain as she drove the ball of her left erotic bare shiny brown foot solidly into his groan. Rapid fire punches..sent two more thugs into dreamland..and the last two lost their nerve and fled.

Finding some rope inside the factory...Rohanna quickly bound the quartet of thugs that she had beaten...hand and foot. "You gentlemen stay right here...the authorities will collect you in the morning...but right now...I have someone else I need to speak with..." declared the Girl of the Guianas in triumph as she sprinted swiftly out of the factory.

One hour later...businessman Donald Daggett was in the study of his house in Lethem..when he had an late night visitor who made an impressive entrance. "Good evening Mr Daggett...I hope you don't mind my visiting you at this late hour..." said Rohanna as she alighted on to the expensive carpet on the floor in front of his large wooden desk where he was doing some paperwork.

Daggett..who was dressed in a loose fitting red silk robe..silver silk trousers and brown moccasins...stood up to greet the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas. "No...I'm pleasantly surprised and honoured by your visit Rohanna...I've been meaning to thank for you for thwarting the robbery at my trading post recently...How can I help you? asked Daggett as he walked towards the busty jungle heroine.

"Tonight I apprehended some criminals who were using your mattress factory for a meeting place...I think they're working with a criminal named Grandma who is orchestrating the kidnapping of Amerindian children in the interior...I believe these men work at your factory..I need your help to identify them..." explained Rohanna.

"Of course...Let me check my records...they're right here on my desk..." replied Daggett as he turned his back to her. "Thank you Mr Daggett..I welcome any help from law abiding citizens that will help me bring criminals to justice.." explained Rohanna. However the big breasted jungle superwoman was taken completely by surprise by what transpired next.

Donald Daggett suddenly turned to face her...with two fountain pens in each of his hands...and before she could react...he delivered two telling blows. "OWWWWW...MY BIG NIPPLES...OWWWWWWW" groaned Rohanna as she threw her head back..her long mane of shiny black tousled hair flailing..her shiny brownmuscular arms limp at her sides...her knees slightly bent and her erotic bare shiny feet flat on the floor..as Daggett drove the tips of the pens..through her string ocelot pelt bra...striking her hard in each of her big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas.

The pain in the throbbing tits and areolas of the beauteous Girl of the Guianas was swiftly succeeded by an overwhelming sense of nausea and fatigue which caused her long muscular legs to turn to rubber below her small curvy waist. "Mr Daggett....Uuuuuuh...What have you done...Uuuuh
...My big nipples...becoming hard....I'm getting...so tired....want to go to sleep...." moaned Rohanna as she staggered backwards..her brown eyes fluttering.

"Of course jungle bitch...Have a seat..." grinned Daggett as he stepped behind the staggering jungle heroine and pushed a chair forward.

"Uunnnh" groaned Rohanna as she slumped into the chair..her shiny brown muscular arms on either side of it..her long muscular legs spread wide open..the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny brown feet twitching sexily..as she acknowledged the helplessness of her situation.

"Uuuuuuunh...The pen is mightier than the sword...the pen tips...have some kind of drug...my big nipples are so haaard...feel so sexy..so sleepy...You are in cahoots..with the criminals" sighed the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas..as she watched Daggett...remove her bra and expose her huge firm shiny brown breasts.

"That's right jungle bimbo...I know all about your super breasts and how to deal with them...Now it's time to sign off on this deal..." sneered Daggett as he stroked the tender flesh of the helpless heroine's wide dark brown areolas with the tips of his aphrodesiac drugged pens..slowly 360 degrees anticlockwise

"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.." moaned Rohanna. “HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA” laughed Daggett as he watched Maree’s brown eyes become dull...her eyelids flutter rapidly...her brown eyes roll up in her head..and her head sag against her right shoulder and she lost consciousness within two seconds.

The big breasted jungle heroine had no idea how long she was unconscious but she awoke to find herself in another predicament. As she flexed her muscular arms and legs...she discovered her hands were tied behind her back and her ankles were bound together with rope.

As her brown eyes slowly opened..and her vision began to clear...Rohanna discovered she was back inside Daggett's mattress factory again...lying on top of a mattress.

Looking down at her broad chest..the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas was alarmed to see her large brown breasts were exposed and the businessman Donald Daggett...dressed in a white business suit and a hat..was staring at her. "Mmmphh!!!...Mmmmph!!!" protested Rohanna into a thick gag that had been placed in her mouth..tugging at her bonds...unable to break free.

"Calm down jungle bitch!" snarled Daggett as he took out his special pens again. "Nhhh!!!..Nhhh!!!..Nhhh!!!" complained Rohanna...her brown eyes wide open with fear and shaking her head..pillowed atop her long mane of shiny black hair as Daggett brought the pen closer to her vulnerable dark brown nipples and areolas again.

"Nnnnnnnn!!!!!...Nnnnn!!!...Nnnnn!!..Nnnnnn!...Nnnnnn..." moaned the Girl of the Guianas into her gag..as the tips of the pens poked her in her hardened dark brown nipples and traced the outline of the dark brown areolas which surrounded them. "Nooooo..Not the pens again...Uuuuuuh..it's drug is so strong..getting sleepy in my big nipples again...Mr Daggett is making me so tired again...want to pass out...No...must try to stay...awake.." thought Rohanna as her eyelids began to droop again..as more of the aphrodesiac was administered to the sexy summits of her enormous firm shiny brown breasts again.

Seeing the fight go out of the muscles of the curvaceous brown body of his captive...Daggett made his intentions known to her. "As you may have figured out by now Rohanna...I'm an interested party in the business you're trying to disrupt...Grandma doesn't like that and ..so you have to be dealt with.." said Daggett. As he spoke...a couple of the thugs who Rohanna had beaten earlier were busy dousing every inch of the factory with gasoline. "Nnnnn..Nnnnn..Nnnnnn.." sighed the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas...looking at Donald Daggett with sleepy brown eyes..while shaking her head slowly from side to side.

"Everything's set boss" reported one thug as he and his partner approached Daggett. "Excellent...So the crime fighting career of Rohanna..the jungle hero lady..will come to a premature end..by accident in a simple warehouse fire... Farewell jungle bitch..." sneered Daggett as he motioned to his two subordinates who...lit torches and tossed them into some of the equipment and mattresses which were doused in gasoline. The interior of the factory was alight within seconds..as the fire and smoke quickly spread. "Nnnnnn..Nnnnnnn..Nnnnnnnn" groaned Rohanna helplessly amidst the crackling flames and the billowing smoke.

She flexed her shiny brown muscular arms and legs in futility..as the aphrodesiac drug in her big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas...kept her weak and sleepy..denying her access to her great strength.

"Drug in my big nipples...keeping me tired..have to get free..before the heat..smoke..make me black out..." thought Rohanna as she felt unconsciousness threatening to overwhelm her again...as she struggled..amidst the increasing heat and thick smoke around swirling around her as the fire rapidly consumed the mattress factory.

"Nnnnn..Nnnnn..Nnnnnn..Nnnnnn" moaned Rohanna into her gag..her curvaceous and muscular brown body bathed in sweat from her struggles to break the ropes binding her wrists and ankles...and the rising temperatures inside of the burning mattress factory.

They took their toll on the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas...whose fabulous dark brown nipples and areolas were not yet free of the effects of the aphrodesiac drug which Daggett had so expertly used against her...and the movements of her amazing body began to get slower and slower..as the fire spread all around her.

"No...Uuuuuh...drug in my nipples...Uuuuuh..taking effect again...making me think..about men..touching my breasts..playing with my nipples..exploring my cunt...thoughts of sex...sleep...too strong...getting dizzy..tired...passing out...finished...." thought Rohanna as her brown eyes began to close again.

Suddenly through her blurry vision..the Girl of the Guianas..spotted a water tank nearby..drops of the precious liquid falling to the ground. "Uuuh..I have only seconds... before the drug...puts me to sleep again..have to make..one..final..effort.." resolved Rohanna as she mustered her dwindling strength..and rolled off the mattress...towards the water tank.

Raising her long muscular shiny brown legs...she thrust them forward..the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet..striking one of the wooden columns holding up the water tank...causing it to topple over...the water covering her entire body..washing the aphrodesiac drug off her huge firm brown breasts..causing the big thick dark brown nipples and areolas which capped their peaks..to relax and become soft again.

Flexing her muscular shiny brown arms and long muscular shiny legs again..her mighty strength renewed..Rohanna snapped the ropes binding her..effortlessly.

"Ahhh..the water has washed that nefarious drug off my big nipples...I can feel my jungle powers coming back...Now to get out of this place and stop Donald Daggett.." resolved the big breasted jungle heroine as she picked up her ocelot pelt bra which lay nearby..hastily donned it on her broad chest and raced out of the factory..seconds before the burning building collapsed to the ground.

Soon..the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas was swinging from vine to vine through the trees of her jungle realm...searching for the businessman..Donald Daggett.

Dressed in a white business suit..matching shoes and hat...Donald Daggett..boarded the late night ferry from Lethem which was sailing south along the Rupununi River to the town of Isherton. From there..Daggett planned to escape over the border into Brazil where he had associates who would hide him from the law...as well as from the crime queen of Guyana's interior...Mary Rosie..alias Grandma..whose money he was using to buy himself safe passage out of Guyana.

Inside the suitcase he carried...Daggett had both the cash which belonged to Grandma..as well as ledgers of all the illegal monies which came through his legitimate businesses to bankroll her various criminal enterprises. He entered his cabin and closed the door behind him...thinking he was home free...with Rohanna having been disposed off..and having fled from Lethem before word reached Grandma about his sudden departure. Donald Daggett was soon to be proven wrong on both counts.

The businessman was startled as the door to his cabin was suddenly kicked open..and her turned around to see he curvaceous and muscular form of Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas..walking slowly towards him..her huge firm shiny brown breasts swaying slowly and sexily from side to side underneath the thin ocelot pelt bra which barely contained them.

"No!!..It's impossible!!..You're supposed to be dead!!..Killed in the fire at the mattress factory!!" blurted Daggett. "I'm very much alive Mr Daggett and I'm here to arrest you and bring you to justice!!" replied the busty jungle superwoman as she stood in front of the startled businessman.

"I was generous when I used my special pens on your big nipples jungle bitch...to put your lights out...Now I'll do it the hard way!!" growled Daggett as he reached under his jacket for his pistol. However he never got a chance to use it as the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas quickly closed the gap between them.

"Not easy to do when my jungle strength is full restored!!" quipped Rohanna as she dealt Daggett a pair od rapid fire punches..left and then right fists to his jaw..before his could draw his gun. "Unghh!!!" groaned Daggett as he collapsed to the floor of the cabin unconscious.

As Rohanna moved to secure the fugitive businessman..she sensed movement behind her..and whirled round to see a female missionary standing in the doorway of the cabin. "Saints preserve me...I heard a commotion from my cabin across the corridor..and I came to see what was happening..Is everything all right young lady?" said the missionary.

"There's no need for concern Miss..." said Rohanna to the female missionary who was dressed in a flowing black dress..with a silver crucifix around her neck..and had a handbag slung over her left shoulder.

"Sister Amanda Foster...and if you don't mind my saying so young lady...Who are you and why are you running about at this hour of the night..dressed in not much by way of clothing?" asked the 40-year old female missionary in a soft tone of voice..as she studied every inch of the voluptuous and muscular brown body of he sexy Superwoman of the Guianas which was barely clad by a thin ocelot pelt bra and a matching pair of ocelot pelt panties.

Something about the way Sister Amanda spoke...made Rohanna feel very relaxed and she allowed the female missionary to enter the cabin..and close the door behind her. "My name is Rohanna...Girl of the Guianas...I fight for justice and protect the innocent people in the interior of Guyana..and these are my jungle garb...This man is a wanted fugitive...I believe he's a close associate of an infamous criminal who calls herself Grandma..I tracked him here to this boat..and need for him to be turned over to the authorities immediately Sister...Can you please tell the captain to contact the Interior Force immediately and take this boat back to Lethem?" replied the big breasted jungle heroine as she turned her back to the missionary.

Lulled into complacency by the seemingly innocent demeanor of Sister Amanda...Rohanna lowered her guard..and never saw the missionary reach into her handbag..pull out a small bottle..and step up behind her. "Of course my dear girl..." replied Sister Amanda as she raised lifted the bottle over the unsuspecting jungle heroine's left shoulder and poured its liquid contents down the smooth slopes of her broad chest.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh..What's happening...Uuuuuuuuh...Something is making my big nipples hard....Uuuuuuuh....I...I'm getting...dizzy..tired....I want..to sleep..." moaned Rohanna as her shiny brown muscular arms fell limp at her sides..and she stood with her erotic bare shiny brown feet flat on the floor of the cabin..her brown eyes fluttering with fatigue...as her temples throbbed with dizziness.

"Shhh..Be calm jungle girl....Just a bit of holy water..to tame those ample tits of yours..." sneered Sister Amanda as she easily stripped the dazed and disoriented Rohanna of her thin ocelot pelt bra..and then cupped her huge firm shiny brown breasts with her hands. "Ooooooh...My big nipples...the way you touch them....Uuuuuuh...that is making me so tired....weak...taking away..my jungle strength...Why...Why are you doing this...Uuuh..Uuuuh.." moaned Rohanna as she felt Sister Amanda's fingers expertly stroke her big thick dark brown nipples until they were hard and erect like church spires.

"Still want to resist savage?...This will take the fight out of you!" snarled Sister Amanda as she kept stroking the hardened nipples of the helpless jungle heroine's enormous firm shiny brown breasts with her left hand..and shoved her right hand between her huge shiny brown thighs...under her ocelot pelt G-string...locating her hiny dark brownbrown clitoris cwithin the thick forest of black pubic hair that was nestled there...and rubbed it vigorously with two fingers. "NO...UUUUUUUUUUH...MY JUNGLE CLITORIS...UUUUUUU...STOP TOUCHING ME THERE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEVER BEEN TOUCHED THERE BEFORE...UUUUUUH...GOING TO...GOT TO...UH..UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuh..."
cooed Rohanna..her brown eyes rolling up in her head...her muscular brown legs collapsing below her wide curvy shapely waist...as Sister Amanda made her cum for the first time.

"Uuuuh...My Big Nipples so hard...My Cunt...so wet...Uuuuh..so tired...Uuuuh..so weak...Uuuuh.." sighed the Girl of the Guianas sleepily...her head sagging in submission between her massive cleavage as her limp, voluptuous and muscular brown body was slowly lowered to the floor of the cabin by the malevolent missionary.

With sleep laden brown eyes...her big thick dark brown nipples made hard as rocks from their fondling and strange "holy water"...all Rohanna could do is stare sleepily at the blurred vision of the evil Sister Amanda Foster who knelt over her...and began to rub her hardened dark brown nipples and areolas with her thumbs in a slow. circular motion.

"Listen carefully to me jungle girl...You will become sleepier and sleepier as I rub your beautiful nipples...Do you understand?" commanded the evil missionary...as she rubbed the fabulous dark brown nipples of the captive Superwoman of the Guianas. "Yes...Uuuuuh..must obey...Keep rubbing
my big nipples...Uuuunh...They're the source of my powers...becoming so tired as you rub them...Uuuunh..I thought...only men..can...tame me..like this...Uuuuunh...Apparently...Uuuunh..if a woman touches my nipples like a man...Uuuuuh..it has the same effect..Uuuuuh" cooed Rohanna as the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet..twitched slower and slower as sleep descended upon her.

"Enough talk jungle girl...You seem to have a bad habit of talking when you're tired...You will obey me...You will forget everything that happened to you...Do you understand?" instructed Sister Amanda in a soft, soothing voice. "Yes....I will forget...everything...that..happened to me..I will..remember nothing...when I..wake up...." sighed Rohanna as she fought a losing battle to keep her brown eyes open..as Sister Amanda slowly rubbed her hard and erect dark brown nipples..round and round and round. "Sleep Rohanna...Sleep...Sleep...Sleep..." commanded the missionary.

"Yes...My nipples...are your slaves...You command them...They command me...to..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh.. sleeeeep...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
cooed the helpless Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas as her brown eyes closed..as her head rolled against her left shoulder and she blacked out on the floor of the cabin. "Sleep peacefully Rohanna...We will meet again..." gloated Sister Amanda as she petted the large brown breasts of the unconscious Superwoman of the Guianas as they rose and fell slowly before her as she slept.

Walking over to where Donald Daggett lay unconscious from the punches of the big breasted jungle heroine who herself lay unconscious two feet away from him...Sister Amanda..took out a silencer tipped pistol from her handbag and fired a single shot through his right temple...and then made her departure. As the holy water slowly evaporated from Rohanna's fabulous dark brown nipples and areolas..causing them to soften...she slowly regained consciousness. "Uuuuh...What happened?...How did I become unconscious??" groaned the Girl of the Guianas as her brown eyes opened and she discovered her ocelot pelt bra had been taken off her wondrous chest.

As she slowly lifted herself off the floor... recovered her bra which lay nearby and put it over her large brown bust again...Rohanna discovered the dead body of Donald Daggett lying on the floor..a bullet wound to his right temple. "Daggett..He's dead...but how?...He was alive when I entered the cabin...Did he manage to drug me in my nipples again?..Did he knock me out..and someone killed him?..It doesn't make sense..I' have to leave and figure this out..." thought the big breasted jungle heroine to herself as she slipped out of the cabin unnoticed and dove into the river.

However her departure was not entirely unnoticed as Sister Amanda Foster watched the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas make her exit. "Daggett won't reveal anything to anyone...and as for you Rohanna...We'll meet again...sooner than you think.." resolved the missionary.

To be continued.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:23 pm