Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm

Black Panther in Family Secrets 7 
Megalomaniac

Post Black Panther in Family Secrets 7
Black Panther in Family Secrets 7

Luandan jungle
Central Africa
1 pm

LYDIA VAN DER CAMP...looked at her husband GUSTAV...and he looked back at her...as the team of CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL agents that they were leading approached their destination. The husband and wife mercenary duo knew that their mission for the global crime conglomerate was almost at an end. "It will not be long my love...Soon we shall leave this god forsaken land that is Africa...and retire to a life of luxury" said Gustav. "Yes my darling...I've had enough of living amongst these savages...with the reward which Cyclops will pay us...We will be able to live anywhere in the world that we want...do whatever we want" replied Lydia as they and their team of armed Cyclops agents...emerged from the cover of the jungle...and approached the foot of the hills where the FEMINITE laden mine was located.

Surrounded by armed Cyclops agents...LUCAS WILLIAMS...PRINCE KONO...and the LIONESS...did not share the same sentiments as their captors. Kono watched as Lucas...a former Wakandan Police officer...supported the African Avenger..by using his lean muscular body to prop up her own voluptuous and muscular ebony body...to keep her from collapsing to the ground as they walked. Her flaring nostrils and her parted plum lips...as she gasped for air...showed that the Lioness was in clear distress...from the steel clamps attached to her big thick black nipples...the Feminite infused..into the steel clamps keeping her trapped in an erotic stupor...as evident from her lactating nipples and the hard camel toe between her large ebony thighs.

While they were prisoners of Cyclops International...and despite Lucas' assurances...Kono felt guilty for them being in this predicament because he allowed himself to be seduced by Lydia Van Der Camp. Wherever she was...Kono could only hope that the BLACK PANTHER would find and rescue them. Lucas also wondered about the whereabouts of the Wakandan Wonder...but for different reasons. He knew that despite her superhuman strength...speed...stamina...and expert fighting skills...Black Panther could be easily tamed into submission...once she was aroused in her huge firm breasts. "The stuff in that mine...this Feminite...no woman can resist it...I got to protect Black Panther from it..." thought the former Wakandan policeman...whose emotions were torn between Black Panther...and the beauteous T'CHALLA... PRINCESS OF WAKANDA.

Bound by strong steel shackles on her wrists and ankles...stripped of her magic Lion Talisman Belt...Feminite infused steel clamps biting hard into her big black nipples...her cunt shaped into a hard camel toe between her large ebony thighs...barely covered by her tiny lion pelt briefs...the Lioness was trapped in a powerful erotic stupor...which kept her weak and sleepy...and totally powerless to act against the agents of Cyclops International who had bested her yet again...this time in her native homeland. Her breathing laboured as evident by the strained rise and fall of her enormous ebony breasts...which were visible for all to see...behind the fixed yellow eyes of her lion cowl mask...the brown eyes of CAPRICE...PRINCESS OF LUANDA...were barely open. She dreamt about the handsome Latino...JOSE "JC" Rivera...who she had political science classes with at NEW YORK UNIVERSITY...and the teenage street hustler RONNIE...both of whom she was attracted to in different ways.

Their respective thoughts were interrupted by a volley of gunfire...as they emerged from the jungle and got closer to the entrance of the Feminite mine. One by one...Cyclops agents fell dead...as they tried to get to cover...while trying to fire back at their ambushers...who were well entrenched in elevated positions amongst the rocks surrounding the mine. "Get down!" yelled Lucas as he flung his body at the Lioness. "Uuuh" groaned Caprice as she hit the ground on her back...and Lucas landed next to her. Kono also flattened himself against the ground...as two more agents fell dead behind him. Gustav Van Der Camp was firing back at the ambushers with his MP-5 assault rifle...and managed to kill three of them...before he heard his wife Lydia cry out. He turned in shock to see Lydia...shot through her left temple fall dead to the ground. The distraction proved fatal...as the mercenary DEETS lined him up in the sights of his sniper rifle...and killed him with a single shot through the forehead.

When the gunfire stopped...Lucas...Kono...and Lioness looked around...to see that their Cyclops captors were all dead...and a group of armed mercenaries swarmed down from the rocks...quickly surrounding them and hauling them to their feet. As they stood with the mercenaries pointing AK-47 assault rifles at them...the trio were soon introduced to the leader of this group of mercenaries. Despite her weakness...fatigue and heightened erotic arousal...Caprice knew the face of the shapely ebony woman who she and her companions found themselves standing before. "ZANDA" said Lioness...as the Tigoran Princess smiled at her three captives....while her men checked the fallen Cyclops agents...shooting each of them once in the head...to ensure that they were dead. "Yes...The contents of that mine belong to King Otwani of Tigora...and I am here to collect it" declared Zanda...as she stepped forward.

Taking out her pistol...she rubbed the muzzle up and down the hard camel toe that was framed against the thin lion pelt panty of the African Avenger. "Uuuuuuuuuuunh
...Uuuuuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuuuuunh" moaned Lioness...helpless to do anything from the Feminite infused clamps attached to her big black nipples...which were hard and erect...with white liquid now flowing freely out of their hardened tips...and two of Zanda's mercenaries standing on either side of her...each of them holding on to her muscular ebony arms. "Stop!!...Leave her alone!!..You won't get away with this!!" snarled Lucas as he stepped forward...only to be stopped by the butt of Wallace's AK-47 being driven into his gut...dropping him to the ground on his knees. Zanda paused her erotic abuse of the Lioness' throbbing wet cunt and turned her attention to Lucas.
"If you think anyone is going to save you...You are mistaken" said Zanda as she gestured with her right hand to DOCTOR GRIZZARD...her evil scientist.

Grizzard in turn gave a hand signal. Lucas and Kono were shocked to see two mercenaries drag the voluptuous and muscular body of the unconscious Black Panther forward...her large Wakandan Nipples...hard and erect...her excited Wakandan Cunt...framed against the fabric of her thin tight black attire. Next to her...another two mercenaries brought forth the unconscious voluptuous and muscular tanned body of SHEENA...QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE. Her large firm tanned breasts exposed in their naked glory...swaying freely for all to see...her big all natural pink nipples hard and erect. "Take these super bitches and bind them securely!...Secure these two men as well...I want no interference as we get the Feminite from that mine!" Zanda ordered her men. With a nod of her head...Deets and Wallace...stepped up behind Kono and Lucas.

"Uhh!!"..."Uhh!!" groaned Kono and Lucas as they were knocked out by the butts of Deets and Wallace's rifles to the backs of their heads. "No!!...You will not succeed Zanda..I will...Uh..Uuh..." groaned Lioness as Princess Zanda interrupted her heroic speech of defiance by rubbing the muzzle of her pistol up and down the outline of the hard camel toe framed against the African Avenger's thin lion pelt panty between her large ebony thighs. "Cum" sneered Zanda as she rubbed the muzzle of her pistol faster and faster over the highly aroused erogenous zone of the captured Lioness...who could not resist. "UH...UUH...UUUH....UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuh" moaned Lioness as she was brought to a massive orgasm and collapsed unconscious to the ground at the feet of Princess Zanda.

As Caprice was dragged away to a separate part of the mercenary camp that was being set up while Feminite was extracted from the mine...her loyal aide M'BAKU...along with INSPECTOR JACK SMITH...a policeman from Tigora who was Sheena's boyfriend....and Sheena's faifthul chimpanzee TIKI...looked on from the cover of a nearby bluff. "Zanda!...That double crossing witch!...I should have known that she had something to do with Sheena's disappearance!" said Jack as he handed M'Baku the pair of binoculars in his hand. M'Baku looked at the mercenary camp being set up...and observed that the prisoners were being separated. "We must act quickly to save our friends...then I can contact Prince Rick to send military reinforcements...I have a plan" said M'Baku to Jack. "We're with you...Let's go" replied Jack...speaking for Tiki and himself.

2 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Jack...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Jack Smith...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sheena as she slowly regained consciousness...and thoughts of the handsome police inspector filtered into her mind. Rolling her head from side to side...the beauteous jungle crime fighter...could not help but imagine that Jack was caressing her large firm tanned Jungle Breasts...his fingers stroking her big pink Jungle Nipples into hardness and erectness...giving her great pleasure beyond her wildest dreams. However as Sheena's sapphire blue eyes slowly opened...and her vision cleared...she found herself looking directly into the eyes of her arch enemy who stood before her...with a wicked smile of satisfaction on her face..as they stood inside of a tent. "Zanda!...Where?!...What?!" cried the buxom jungle superwoman...feeling her anger rising.

However as she attempted to lash out at the evil Tigoran princess...Sheena discovered that her muscular tanned arms were raised above her head...her wrists shackled by chains to a thick wooden pole planted in the ground....and that her erotic bare tanned feet were inches above the ground...her ankles shackled with another set of chains to the lower part of the pole. "Uuuuuuuuuuunh....Jungle Nipples...feel hard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Jungle Bush...shaven...feel weak...cannot get free" complained Sheena as she wiggled helplessly before Zanda. "This time I have you jungle bitch!...This time you will be my slave!" declared Zanda as she stared at the famous jungle crime fighter who was totally naked before her.

"No!...Will get free...Will stop you!" cried Sheena as she flexed her muscular tanned arms and long muscular tanned legs for emphasis. Zanda laughed as she watched the large firm tanned breasts of the her arch enemy sway sexily before her. "Not this time Sheena...I have found the thing to tame you once and for all...Doctor Grizzard...If you will" said Zanda to the evil scientist...as she made her departure. "A little something to calm you down" sneered Grizzard as he took out a silver necklace from a lead lined jewellery box...which had a glowing green Feminite stone on it. "NO...UUUUUUUUUUH...GREEN STONE...UUUUUUUUUUH...MAKES MY JUNGLE NIPPLES HARD...KEEP IT AWAY...KEEP IT AWAY" pleaded Sheena...struggling in futility to break free...unable to stop Grizzard from hanging it around her neck. "UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Sheena as she simultaneously lactated and orgasmed.

In another tent...Lucas Williams was slowly beginning to regain consciousness...feeling pain in the back of his head...and tension in his arms and legs...from strong ropes that bound his hands behind his back and his feet together at the ankles. As he tried to make sense of what was happening and plan an escape...he heard a familiar female voice calling out to him. "LUCAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEED YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELP ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
Looking in the direction of the voice...the former policeman was shocked to see the Black Panther...dangling from a wooden pole in front of him...her muscular arms at full stretch above her head...her hands chained to the top of the pole by steel shackles...a glowing green Feminite stone hung between her enormous firm breasts...her big hard and erect nipples poking through the fabric of her thin tight black bodysuit...lactating freely...a hard camel toe and a huge wet spot visible between her large thighs.

Lucas remembered that the same stone was used to comprehensively tame Black Panther when the Cyclops agents raided the safe house in Wakanda...and kidnapped Kono. "Hold on Black Panther!...Hold on!" cried Lucas as he strained to free himself from his bondage...to help his secret super heroine girlfriend. However as he watched her dangling helplessly in front of him...Lucas could not help but be aroused...by the way her enormous firm breasts swelled under her thin tight black bodysuit...her big nipples poking through the fabric...fluid leaking from their hardened tips through the fabric of her costume...and the hard camel toe between her large thighs...wetness oozing through her garb.

As she struggled in futility against the power of the Feminite...T'Challa...Princess of Wakanda...could not ignore the hardening arousal of her secret boyfriend...rising in the middle of his pants...his muscular ebony upper torso naked and gleaming with sweat. "NO...UUH...MY HUGE WAKANDAN NIPPLES...SO...HHAAAAARD... WAKANDAN CUNT...
SO WET...SO HOT...SO HELPLESS...GOING TO...CANNOT RESIST...GOING TO...GOING...TO..UH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH
...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Black Panther as she orgasmed seven times in quick succession before Lucas.

"UHH...BLACK PANTHER...YOU GOT TO..UH...UHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOLD...UH...UHH...UHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHH..UHHHHHHH"groaned the former policeman...who was for--d to orgasm three times...distracting him from freeing himself. "UUH...UHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.,,
UH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..UH...UUH...UHH
..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
moaned Black Panther and Lucas as they continued to orgasm in front of each other.

In a third tent..the Lioness...slowly regained consciousness. Behind the fixed yellow eyes of the lion cowl mask...the brown eyes of Caprice...Princess of Luanda...were barely open...as a Feminite stone which was hung around her neck...resting in the space between her massive ebony...kept her big puffy black nipples in a state of hardness and erectness...which in turn made her weak...sleepy and sexually aroused. The African Avenger's predicament was compounded by her gold Lion Talisman Belt...which granted her the strength...speed...and stamina of 40 adult lions ...being taken off of her. "Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Caprice...as she announced her return to consciousness. She tried to move...but soon felt the tension in her muscular ebony arms which were stretched behind her head...her wrists shacked together by chains which...bound her to a thick wooden pole planted in the ground...the sexy toes of her erotic bare ebony feet...with glossy claw like toenails...inches above the ground.

In the same tent...Prince Kono lay on the ground...with his hands tied behind his back...unconscious from a blow to the back of his head. Zanda's mercenaries did not waste time on him...with the Tigoran Princess and her cronies thinking the weak Wakandan Prince was no threat to them...and their plans to steal Feminite ore from the mine hidden in the jungles of Luanda. Kono's senses began to return...as her heard female moans of ..."Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" close by. "Uhhh...What...Who..." groaned Kono as he opened his eyes...looking to see the source of the moaning. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he saw the virtually naked Lioness...writhing and gyrating...suspended to a wooden pole right in front of him. He could not take his eyes of her naked voluptuous and muscular ebony body...especially her enormous breasts...big black nipples...wide black areolas...and the shiny brown clitoris between her large ebony thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Sex...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...must have sex...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...need you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh..want you...to give it to me...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lioness as he Feminite stone hanging between her awesome ebony cleavage...made her big black nipples hard...erect...bullet shaped...drops of white milk beginning to drip from their hardened tips...while her clitoris became increasingly wet between her large ebony thighs. Kono found himself unable to resist the invitation offered by the aroused and helpless African Avenger. Getting to his feet... he staggered over to the pole...and began to lick Caprice's lactating nipples with his tongue.

"Oooooooooooh....Ahhhhhhhhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Lioness with pleasure. Raising her long muscular right ebony leg... Caprice planted her erotic bare right ebony foot between Kono''s thighs...and began to rub his aroused member through his pants. "Uuuh..Uhhh...Uuuuh..Uhhh..Uuuh" moaned Lioness and Kono as they began to turn each other on...their ebony bodies rubbing faster and faster against each other...generating great body heat and friction. Kono...thinking about Lydia Van Der Camp had used him...was determined to show the beauteous black woman before him that he was a real man.

Caprice's lust meanwhile was driven by powerful erotic fantasies of JC and Ronnie...brought to the fore by the Feminite stone hanging around her neck...between her huge firm ebony breasts...and Kono's licking of her hard and erect big thick black nipples. "Uuuuuuuh...sex...Uuuuuuuuh...too much...Uuuuuuuuh...must yield...I have no choice
..I must...Uh..Uuh...Uuuh..." moaned Lioness as she felt a powerful orgasm building inside of her throbbing Lion Cunt...as Kono was now sucking her big thick black nipples with his full mouth now.

However before that could happen...Kono moaned "Unnh" as he was clubbed behind the head with pistol butt. As he fell to the ground...at the erotic ebony feet of the aroused African Avenger...the same person who had knocked out Kono...snatched the glowing green stone from between her heaving huge firm ebony breasts...threw it to the ground...and smashed it to pieces under his left boot. The figure wasted no time in wrapping the golden Lion Talisman Belt around Caprice's shapely waist. Freed from the power of the Feminite...the magic of the Lion Belt...brought Caprice back to her senses and restored her Lion Strength.

Snapping the chains which bound her to the wooden post...Lioness found herself looking at the face of a trusted friend who she could not be happier to see. "M'Baku!" cried Caprice with joy. "The Lion Goddess be praised you are safe Princess" said her loyal aide and friend. Lioness looked down at the unconscious Kono and then at M'Baku.
"The young Wakandan prince shall recover...but now...we must free the others and stop the evil plan of Princess Zanda" said M'Baku. Caprice looked down briefly at Kono with a sense of remorse...but she knew M'Baku was right. "Lead the way my friend" replied Lioness...promising to herself to make amends with Kono.

In another tent...the evil scientist Doctor Grizzard...staggered around the tent...as Tiki the chimpanzee...faithful companion to Sheena...Queen of the Jungle...pounced on him...tapping him about the head...while the buxom jungle crime fighter...bound hands and feet...looked on helplessly...lactating from her hard and erect all natural big pink nipples...and cumming from her throbbing wet pink cunt...around which her famed wild curly blond pubic hair was starting to cover again. However Sheena was still deprived of her famed Jungle Strength...due to the Feminite stone hung around her neck...dangling between her golden tanned mounds. "Tiki...No..." moaned Sheena feeling weak...sexy and sleepy...unable to help her friend.

Then to the beauteous jungle heroine's relief...she saw the man she loved....Police Inspector Jack Smith come rushing inside the tent...to deck Grizzard with a right fist to the jaw...as Tiki leapt off of him. "Jack...Uuuuh...Help..." moaned Sheena. The famous jungle crime fighter's brave boyfriend acted quickly...removing the Feminite stone from around her neck...and threw it out of the tent.

Sheena sighed with relief as she felt her body's natural recuperative powers begin to return...the wiry blonde pubic jungle regenerating between her huge tanned thighs.Flexing her muscular tanned arms...Sheena broke free of the chains binding her to the wooden post...hugged Jack and kissed him on the lips. "Jack...You came to save me...Thank you" said the buxon jungle heroine with gratitude...feeling aroused in her man's presence. "We're not out of this yet...We have to stop Zanda" said Jack...as Tiki approached with Sheena's leopard pelts.

"You'll be needing these" said the brave police inspector. Sheena smiled at him...as she accepted her flimsy jungle garb and dressed in front of Jack. "Zanda is here Jack...She wants strange green stones...they are found in a cave nearby...they make me weak...think of sex...I cannot resist them" explained the famous jungle crime fighter. "You will not be alone" a female voice replied. Sheena and Jack turned to see Lioness and her loyal aide M'Baku enter their tent. "We have not much time...there are friends we must free...then together...we can stop the evildoers" said M'Baku to his allies.

In another tent... aroused...and weak from her ordeals...Black Panther could not stop herself from lactating through her large hard and erect nipples...and having multiple orgasms through the hard camel toe which her cunt had been hardened into...all thanks to the glowing green Feminite stone which dangled between her enormous firm breasts which were framed against her thin tight black bodysuit. Though she wanted to free herself...the sight of the handsome police officer Luca Williams bound before her...a hard bulge visible in the middle of his pants...made the Wakandan Wonder want to give in to the secret erotic desires that she had for him.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LUCAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELP ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CANNOT RESIST...UUUUUUUUUUH
...THOUGHTS OF SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH..WITH...YOU..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIRED...GOING TO
GOING TO..UH..UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH..UUH. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH..UUH...UUUH...UUUUUH...UUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned T'Challa...Princess of Wakanda...the Feminite forcing her to confess her feelings for the Wakandan police officer.

Lucas was surprised to learn of the Wakandan Wonder's secret attraction to him...it aroused him more than he thought it would...and he realised the times they had sex meant as much to her as it did to him. He wanted to help her...but...seeing her aroused like this before him...all because of the Feminite around her neck..made him hesitate. M'Baku had no such hesitation as he burst into the tent...snatched the glowing green stone from around the Black Panther's neck and smashed it under the heel of his left boot. "Uuuuuuuuh" sighed T'Challa with relief...her voluptuous and muscular body sagging against the post...as M'Baku unshackled her.

Lioness entered the tent next...and used her claw like fingernails to cut Lucas free of his bonds. Once he was free...Lucas rushed over to Black Panther.. who leaned against his strong muscular ebony upper body for support. " Black Panther...Are you all right? asked Lucas with concern. "No...I feel weak...tired...but...we must stop Princess Zanda and her mens from stealing the Feminite from the mine" replied T'Challa.
"Yeah...but you can't go anywhere near that stuff" said Lucas...concerned for his super heroine girlfriend's safety. "No my love...but you can..that mine must be sealed" replied T'Challa as she looked into Lucas' brown eyes and felt comfort from the way he looked back at her.

"Most of Zanda's men are at the mine removing Feminite...she and a small number remain here in the camp...She has a helicopter on the way here" replied Lioness. "We will have to act fast to defeat her...We have been exposed to Feminite for a long time" said Black Panther. " We will stop Zanda…Together" vowed Sheena as she entered the tent with Jack Smith and Tiki the chimp. Black Panther looked at Lucas and her new allies and outlined her bold plan to them.

Unaware of what was going on...Zanda continued to arrogantly shout at her chief minions....DEETS...WALLACE...and DOCTOR GRIZZARD... to make their hired mercenaries quicken the extraction of Feminite from the mine...so she could leave the jungle and return to Tigora...with Sheena...Black Panther and Lioness as her slaves. The trio did as they were told...but subtly exchanged looks at a couple of lead cases filled with Feminite ore which had already been taken out of the mine. Just at that moment...the sound of explosions and gunfire were heard at the entrance to the mine...as Lucas...Jack and M'Baku engaged the Tigoran mercenaries there in a firefight.

"What?!!...Who dares to attack me?!!" yelled Zanda in a mix of anger and surprise. "We dare!!" replied Black Panther. Zanda turned to see the Wakandan Wonder flanked by Sheena and the Lioness...charging towards them...their respective enormous firm busts swaying in erotic unison as they advanced towards Zanda and her men. "Stop them you fools!!...Stop them!!" yelled Zanda. The 20 mercenaries who were with Zanda rushed towards the trio of heroines...who sought to dispatch them quickly....owing to their weakened physical state. Zanda watched with growing fear as she watched Black Panther...Sheena and the Lioness..fighting bravely side by side..making light work of her men. Unknown to her...Deets...Wallace and Doctor Grizzard...looked on for different reasons.

Back at the entrance to the Feminite mine...the attack by Jack...Lucas...and M'Baku... had caught Zanda's mercenaries totally by surprise...killing half of them...and wounding the rest and forcing them to surrender. As Jack and M'Baku kept their guns trained on the remaining Tigoran mercenaries... Lucas took some detonators provided to him by M'Baku...went inside the mine...and set them in strategic places...leading all the way towards the entrance...setting the timers as he went. The plan was to cause a cave in that would prevent anyone else from stealing Feminite and using against any woman ever again. As he set the charges...Lucas found himself thinking about the buxom Black Panther and the beauteous Princess T'Challa...both of whom he was attracted to. He knew this would keep both of them safe.

Though feeling lingering heaviness in her enormous firm bust under her thin tight black body suit...and fatigue in the muscles of her voluptuous body...Princess T'Challa...within the guise of the Black Panther...battled bravely against the mercenaries still at the camp with Zanda. Equally weary from days of battle and erotic torture...Lioness and Sheena rallied beside her. T'Challa and Sheena longed for the end of this ordeal so they could return to Wakanda and Tigora...with Lucas and Jack. Lioness for her part...found herself strangely aroused by Prince Kono of Wakanda...who had been duped by Cyclops International into finding the Feminite mine...located in the border area between Wakanda...Tigora and Luanda.

As the final mercenary fell...the three heroines faced off against Zanda...Deets...Wallace...and Doctor Grizzard. "It is over Zanda!" declared Sheena standing in a fighting stance with clenched fists. "Surrender now Princess Zanda...You will return with us to answer for your crimes!" declared Black Panther...her enormous firm ebony bust heaving beneath her thin tight black bodysuit...believing the battle to be over. Suddenly.. a grenade came hurtling out of nowhere...directly towards the heroines...with Sheena being directly in its path. "Look out!!" cried Lioness...flexing her large ebony thighs and leaping forward to push Sheena out of the way...as the grenade hit the ground and exploded. The Heroine of Luanda took the brunt of the explosion which released a thick swirling cloud of green smoke...which rapidly engulfed the rival combatants.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Caprice as she thrashed about wildly on the ground...her big thick black nipples shooting rapidly to attention...milk spraying out of their hardened tips...while pressure swelled up rapidly in her throbbing cunt.
"UUUUUUUUH...UUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH...UH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Lioness as she orgasmed violently five times...lactating at the same time...before her curvaceous and muscular ebony body went totally limp...and she was rendered comatose in less than a minute.

Trapped within the swirling green cloud...Black Panther...Sheena...and Zanda...were quickly aroused and overwhelmed as they realised that this was no ordinary gas. "NO...UUUUH...NOT...UUUUUUUH...FEMINITE...UUUUUUUUH...NOT AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG WAKANDAN NIPPLES...HARDENING AGAIN...BECOMING SEXY..BECOMING SLEEPY...MUST THINK ABOUT LUCAS...NO...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned T'Challa...as she flailed her muscular arms in front of her. "UUUUUUUUH...JACK...UUUUUUUUH...HANDS ON MY JUNGLE BREASTS...WANT FINGERS ONMY JUNGLE NIPPLES...IN MY JUNGLE CUNT...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUU..MATE...WANT TO MATE......UUUUH...AND SLEEP" cried Sheena...who also began to succumb... to the effects of the Feminite gas.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...SO AROUSED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CANNOT THINK CLEARLY...UUUUUUUUUUUH...DEETS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...
WALLACE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GRIZZARD...YOU FOOLS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DO..." moaned Zanda...as she began to fondle her chest and cunt...amidst the swirling clouds of Feminite gas. Her minions acted but not in the way she expected. Deets and Wallace pounced on the Tigoran Princess...wrestling her flailing shapely body to the ground.

"TRAITORS...YOU WILL PAY...YOU WILL..." cried Zanda...before Grizzard clamped a thick cotton pad over her nose and mouth. "HNNNNNNN
...HNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" screamed Zanda into the pad writhing frantically within the strong grips of Deets and Wallace as Grizzard for--d her to inhale the copious amounts of chloroform soaked into the pad.
As he did...Deets and Wallace simultaneously stripped Zanda of her boots...pants...shirt...bra...and panties.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" complained Zanda as Wallace molested her shapely firm ebony breasts...pinching and rotating her large black nipples still she lactated. Deets fingered her rapidly in her ebony cunt...covered by a well trimmed clump of curly black pubic hair. Grizzard kept the chloroform in place. Taken totally off guard...overwhelmed by the physical strength of Deets and Wallace...becoming groggy from the chloroform normally reserved for Sheena...erotically aroused beyond belief by the Feminite...Zanda succumbed.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Zanda as she orgasmed nine times in quick succession. Grizzard...Wallace and Deets grinned as they watched the villainess' brown eyes roll up in her head and her head roll against her left shoulder and she passed out.

Deets and Wallace quickly tied Zanda's hands behind her back...and her ebony bare feet together around her ankles with strong rope. Grizzard taped the chloroform-soaked cotton pad to her nose and mouth...and hung a piece of feminite between her naked ebony breasts. "Take whatever Feminite you can and we will rendezvous with the chopper..The feminite and chloroform will keep Zanda docile for hours...even when we return to Tigora...King Otwani has grown tired of Zanda's antics and ordered she be taught a lesson" said Grizzard...as he slung the unconscious princess over his left shoulder while Deets and Wallace followed him into the jungle...with two steel crates laded with Feminite ore.

Hearing the sounds of battle coming from the direction of the camp...Lucas, Jack and M'Baku realised that Black Panther, Sheena and Lioness needed their help.

However before they could do anything..gunfire erupted all around them...killing the surviving Tigoran mercenaries...and forcing them to take cover amongst some rocks."What's going on?!" yelled Jack firing his pistols one way and then another a group of well armed Cyclops International mercenaries surrounded them...keeping them pinned down behind the rocks.

Lucas tried to make a run for the camp..but gunfire from from the Cyclops mercenaries for--d him back. "They got us pinned down! We can't get out!" yelled Lucas as he fired back with an AK-47 assault rifle.As he joined his allies in returning fire...M'Baku saw some of the Cyclops mercenaries going into the mine and realised what their real intention was.

"They are taking Feminite from the mine before it is sealed!...We must..." he told Lucas and Jack. Just at that moment...four grenades were landed on the ground amongst the rocks where they had sought refuge.The four concussion grenades...exploded with a sound of thunder which shook the earth...shattered some of the rocks...knocked Lucas, Jack and M'Baku to the ground...leaving tthem dazed and disoriented. They were powerless to do anything as the Cyclops mercenaries were able to remove 50 lead crates...packed to the brim with the green Feminite ore...before the charges went off sealing the last known natural source of Feminite in the world and disappear into the jungle.

Back at the camp...Sheena and Black Panther had no idea what was happening with their men...as they staggered around within the thick swirling green clouds of Feminite gas. The effects were rapid on Sheena...with het flimsy leopard pelt bra and G-string barely covering her super erogenous bust and cunt which had been subject to unprecedented erotic torture over the last few days.Disoriented and aroused...Sheena could hardly believe her sleepy blye eyes...as she saw plumes of green smoke turn themselves into hands...and strip her tiny leopard pelt bra away...causing her huge firm golden tanned mounds to become exposed.

"UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUNH...UUH...ÙUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUÙUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Sheena unable to do anything as the smoke hands freely molested her exposed expansive chest...focusing on pinching and rotating her big thick pink nipples 360 degrees clockwise..making her think erotic thoughts about Jack Smith.

"That's right jungle whore...You know you want tthis" a female voice said through the swirling clouds of dense green gas. "I...UUUUUUUUH...
UUUUUUUUUH...AM SHEENA...UUUUUUUUH....WHO...WHERE..." moaned the buxum jungle heroine...aroused...sleepy...and confused about what was happening to her."Who doesn't matter...but where...I'm right...here!" the voice replied. At that moment...a plume of smoke transformed intp a long dildo which was shoved hard and deep into Sheena's gleaming pink cunt which was barely covered by a sparse blonde pubic jungle which wsd only now growing back.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....UUNNNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNHNH.....UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUNH..UUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Sheena..unable to resist the combination on the Feminite gas...and renewed erotic torture of her virgin Jungle Breasts and Jungle Cunt.With powerful erotic fantasies about Jack Smith filling her head...Sheena had no choice but to submit to them. "UUH...UUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH..UUUH..UUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH..UUH..UUUH..UUUUH...UUUUUUH
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UH..UUH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Sheena as she was for--d to cum five times in quick succession.

Her head reeling with dizziness...rivers of white milk flowing freely from the tips of het hard and erect big pink nipples...a waterfall of white cum gushing forth from her aching cunt...Sheena's blue eyes rolled up on her head as her long muscular golden tanned legs gave way below her wide curvy waist.The famous jungle crime fighter collapsed face down...flattening her enormous firm golden tanned bust under own body weight...her muscular golden tanned legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...the soles of her erotic bare golden tanned feet exposed as she lost consciousness in less than one second.

This left only the Black Panther...barely staying on her erotic feet...fighting desperately to stay conscious...and keep growing erotic fantasies of Lucas suppressed. Her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her black hood mask..T'Challa only saw images of her as herself and ss Black Panther having sex with Lucas. "Give up Black Panther...You know you want to" said a female voice.

"Uuuuh...Who..Uuuuuuh...Who is there?" sighed T'Challa...staring sleepily into the swirling thick clouds of green Feminite gas...her huge firm bust framed against the fabric of her thin tight black bodysuit...her big nipples hard and erect...pushing through the fabric of her costume...while the distinct shape of a hard camel toe was visible against the black fabric between her huge thighs. "The one who will defeat you...Claim the Feminite for Cyclops International...and kill the Wakandan cop you got a crush on" sneered the voice.

"No!...Never!...I...will...stop you!.." declared Black Panther as she lashed out wildly with a combination of punches and kicks...as she spotted blurs of motion through the swirling clouds of dense green Feminite gas. Every attempt by the Wakandan Wonder failed to strike her unseen enemy...while at the same time...increasing her fatigue and erotic arousal...her concern for Lucas' safety only intensifying her feelings for him...allowing the Feminite to bring her suppressed erotic fantasies more and more to the fore.

It was not long before the Wakandan Wonder was exhausted...barely able to stand on her erotic bare feet...her eyelids barely open in the slits of her black hood mask...her brown eyes glazed with sleep...damp spots appearing on the fabric of her costume...to clearly locate her big hard and erect nipples...and her wet and throbbing cunt. To her amazement...the smoke turned into hands...which cupped her huge firm breasts...and fingered which pinched and rotated her big hard and erect nipples...360 degrees clockwise through her thin tight black bodysuit.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG WAKANDAN NIPPLES...NOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....I AM BECOMING AROUSED...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THINKING ABOUT LUCAS...TOYING WITH THEM...TEASING THEM...INTO...HAAAAARDNESS...TOO SEXY TO
THINK...TOO TIRED TO FIGHT..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU DO NOT FIGHT
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH HONOUR...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained Black Panther.

"Honour is misplaced...I fight to win" replied the voice...as another hand appeared between T'Challa's huge firm thighs...with two fingers vigorously rubbing her came toe. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WAKANDAN CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...TOO MUCH FEMINITE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NOT ENOUGH TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO RECOVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I CANNOT...HOLD ON...LUCAS...HELP...I MUST...I...MUST...UH..UUH...UUUH..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Black Panther as she was brought to the biggest orgasm in her life.

T'Challa collapsed to the ground...rolling on her back...her muscular arms flung past her head...her long muscular legs wide open...the sexy toes of her erotic feet clutching at the grass she lay upon...in a futile effort to clear the head of the overwhelming dizziness and her voluptuous and muscular body of the matching weakness that pervaded it. At that moment...the green Feminite gas began to fade. As it did...T'Challa looked up with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her black hood mask..and saw her opponent standing over her.

She saw an Eastern European woman...with short shiny black hair...clad in a shiny grey dress...opera gloves...and grey high heels...not suited for the jungle...looking down at her...while smoking a cigarette from a cigarette holder in her right hand. EVELYN PETROVICH... the international villainess known as MS DECADANCE...looked down smugly at the famous Wakandan Wonder...who lay defeated...dazed and disoriented before her...while two other famous African heroines...Sheena...and the Lioness...lay defeated and unconscious nearby.

"You and your friends have stopped nothing Black Panther!...The mine is sealed...but not before my men were able to retrieve enough Feminite ore from the mine that will keep our employers satisfied for many years to come...as we can use it in many forms to stop you and others like you from interfering in the operations of CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL...All thanks to the work done by our unwitting guinea pig...Prince Kono of Wakanda..." declared Ms Decadence.

"No...will stop you...I..." began Black Panther...struggling desperately to stay conscious. Ms Decadence leaned forward...and dropped ash from her special cigarette on to each of the Wakandan Wonder's big nipples...which were hard and erect...poking through the fabric of her thin tight black bodysuit. "Uuuuuuuuuunh...Ash...burns...my big Wakandan Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuh...becoming weaker...must act..." moaned T'Challa.
"Say goodnight Black Panther" sneered Ms Decadence..as she blew a plume of thick grey aphrodisiac smoke right into the face of the helpless heroine.

Her mind overwhelmed with erotic images of Lucas Williams making love to her repeatedly...her voluptuous and muscular body weakened and aroused by the combination of Feminite...and days of gruelling physical activity...combat...and erotic toture...T'Challa...Princess of Wakanda...the Black Panther...had no other option. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
cooed the Wakandan Wonder..as her brown eyes closed in the slits of her black hood mask...as her head rolled against her left shoulder...and she joined her allies in the realm of unconsciousness.

Ms Decadence walked away to re-join her team of Cyclops International commandos on board their helicopter. They made their departure with their Feminite cargo...leaving Black Panther...Sheena...Lioness...and their men defeated in the jungle border area between Wakanda...Luanda and Tigora. Trapped in their respective erotic stupors of sex and sleep...the three heroines had no idea just how significant their defeat was.

End.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:53 pm