Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:52 pm

Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 2
Rohanna-Girl of the Guianas 2

Guyana. 1968
10 pm

The infamous crime queen MARY ROSIE..otherwise known in the interior of Guyana by the name GRANDMA...stood triumphantly over the new crime fighting sensation...the 20-year old busty jungle heroine called...ROHANNA...GIRL OF THE GUIANAS.

Since her appearance a few weeks ago...the sexy Superwoman of Guianas..had disrupted criminal activities through which Grandma made her living...by defeating several of the men who worked for her..with her amazing combination of animal like strength and agility.

However none of those abilities were of any use to Rohanna at that very moment..as she lay flat on her back..her muscular shiny brown arms flung past her head...her long muscular shiny brown legs spread wide open...on the ground at the feet of the cunning villainess.

Mary Rosie was able to prevail where her men had failed because she was a woman...and quickly realised what was Rohanna's main weakness. Grandma taught the Top Heavy Jungle Heroine a lesson she would not soon forget..rubbing chloroform on her enormous firm shiny brown breasts...until she fell unconscious at her feet.

Mary Rosie watched as the enormous firm brown breasts of the mighty jungle superwoman...fully exposed after she untied her thin string ocelot pelt bra..rose and fell slowly as she slept. They gleamed with a hazy aura shiny..a direct result of chloroform being rubbed on them until she passed out. Two of the robbers who had escaped into the jungle as a decoy to lure Rohanna into Grandma's trap...came out of hiding and gawked at the naked brown bust of the sleeping jungle heroine..until Mary Rosie scolded them.

"The jungle bimbo will be in la la land for a while...Tie her up and take her to the "Doctor"...He'll know what to do with her...and if she gives you any trouble...Use this on her big boobs..." instructed Grandma..and the two thugs nodded in agreement. Binding her wrists behind her back with ropes and and her shapely ankles together with another set of ropes...one thug grabbed her under the arms while the other grabbed hold of her ankles as they lifted her off the ground.

They took her to the river..where they had hidden a canoe in the reeds. One thug paddled the canoe from the stern of the boat while the other paddled from the bow..with the unconscious Rohanna lying on the floor of the cane between them..as they headed further downriver to a place where Grandma had instructed them to go.

Along the way...they heard their curvaceous captive begin sighing..."Uuuuh...Uuuuh"..as the cool night air started to cause her big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas..aroused by the chloroform to begin to soften.

"Uuuuuh....Where??...Who??.." sighed the beauteous Girl of the Guianas...her brown eyes beginning to flutter as the effects of the chloroform on her big dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas..slowly began to wear off...causing them to relax..and her mighty strength begin to flow back into her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body.

"The jungle bitch is waking up...Do we use the chloroform like the boss lady said?" asked the thug rowing the canoe from the bow.

"You keep rowing...I'll take care of the jungle bitch" replied the second thug who was rowing from the stern. Setting down his oar inside the canoe..the thug eased himself over to where Rohanna lay on her back...dazed and disoriented..as she tried to recover from the drugging she got earlier in her amazing chest. Drawing his knife..the thug grinned as he took turns in resting the cold steel of his blade..flat over the summits of each of the big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas of the helpless jungle heroine's enormous firm naked shiny brown breasts.

"Uuuuuuuuhh..Cold steel...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh….touching my big nipples..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..making them haaaaaaaaaard again...not recovered… from...the chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...tired...so tired….cannot stay awake...must stay captured…I...I...I...I...I’m...I’m...I’m...I’m...
falling....asssss...leeeeeeppppp...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Rohanna her brown eyes rolling up in her head...which rolled against her right shoulder and she faded into unconsciousness again in less than one second.

The sexy Superwoman of the Guianas gave the thugs no further trouble..staying unconscious as they arrived at a small hut concealed in a river inlet. They carried her inside where a physician named DOCTOR CHRIS HUDLE-STONE waited.

"Got a patient for ya Doc..." said the thug who was holding Rohanna under her muscular shiny brown arms. "Yes indeed...the famous Rohanna… Grandma told me to expect her...Place her on the table..untie her..and wait outside.." instructed Hudle-Stone.

The thugs laid her flat on her back atop the table..untied her wrists and ankles..and left the hut as the Doctor ordered them to. They knew this man was someone Grandma trusted completely and she would punish anyone who got in the way of the Doctor's work.

Hudle-Stone stood over his patient..admiring her smooth shiny brown body which was voluptuously muscular and sexily feminine. Her shiny brown muscular arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body..her long muscular shiny brown legs legs spread wide open. Her erotic shiny brown feet resting on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her

Rohanna once again began to moan..."Uuuuh..Uuuuh" as her exposed big thick dark brown nipples began to soften...as her enormous firm shiny brown bust...rose and fell slowly...she started to come around again.

Hudle-Stone filled a syringe with a clear liquid as he heard the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas moaning..."Uuuh...Where..Where am I?...Been captured by the criminals...have to regain..my jungle strength...and stop them" sighed Rohanna as her brown eyes slowly opened as she rolled her head from side to side to clear the fatigue from her brain.

However Hudle-Stone was not about to let the busty jungle superwoman have that opportunity as he leaned forward and pricked her in each of her hard and erect big thick dark brown nipples with a needle.

"AAAAAAAAARGH….AAAAAAAAAAARGH" cried Rohanna as she acknowledged the pain of the needle making contact with the tender dark brown flesh atop the summits of her enormous firm shiny brown breasts.

The pain lasted less thanone second..and was quickly replaced by an overwhelming sense of dizziness and fatigue which the Girl of the Guianas was powerless to resist.

Doctor Hudle-Stone gave the big breasted jungle heroine no opportunity to recover as he pressed his thumbs into the tips of her big thick dark brown nipples...shoving them downinto the middle of her wide dark brown areolas...and started to rotate them in a rapid, circular motion.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh....My big nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...being flattened...rotated...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...that makes me weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feeling...sexy...feeling...sleepy...
...too tired to think....Uuuuuh..too tired...to..
fight....Uuuuuuh...not giving me..any chance...to regain...my jungle strength....fight for justice..You know my weakness....taking advantage of me....Unnnn...fair....Unnnn...fair..." complained the Girl of the Guianas who had no will to defend herself.

She struggled to keep her brown eyes open..her head rolling slowly from side to side..pillowed atop her lone mane of glossy tousled black hair...as if trying to deny what was happening to her. "You're very naive and foolish jungle woman...and you will have to be taught a lesson...." said Doctor Hudle-Stone.

Despite being granted the strength of 20 men...incredible agility and stamina as Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas...20-year old school teacher Maree Raecesa was a virgin...and Doctor Hudle-Stone’s expert erotic massage of her enlarged enhanced big thick dark brown nipples...negated her jungle powers...rendering her absolutely and utterly helpless before him.

Rendered sleepy and sexy by the fondling of her thick dark brown nipples and areolas...Rohanna lay helpless on the table..made no attempt to escape or fight back...even though she was not tied up.

Hudle-Stone dipped a tootbrush into a clear bottle containing an equally clear liquid solution. The devious doctor applied it to the summits of the naked enormous firm shiny brown breasts of the Sexy Superwoman of the Guianas.

"Ooooooooooooh...My big nipples..and my wide areolas..They’re..being brushed?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feels…
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...good...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...being…
drugged...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...becoming...sleepier...and...sleepier...never...felt...so relaxed”
confessed Maree as the soft bristles of Hudle-Stone toothbrush glided repeatedly over her big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brownareolas...coating them with the liquid solution...keeping them hard and erect.

"Now Rohanna...Your big nipples have no ability to resist this sodium pentathol...or truth I am applying to them..." said Hudle-Stone as he coated the busty jungle heroine's peaks of power with the drug which was more commonly known as truth serum.

"Uuuuuuuh...Yes...that's right....My big nipples are the source..of my jungle powers...my strength..my agility...You criminals have done your homework on me....Have to respect that...." sighed Rohanna in a sleepy voice...the twitching of the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet..her sole signs of dwindling resistance...as the soft damp bristles passed repeatedly over her big thick hard and erect dark brown nipples.

“Give in to the power of the truth serum...the great pleasure you are experiencing in your enlarged virgin nipples...You must obey” instructed Hudle-Stone. “Yes...I...must...obey” agreed Rohanna."Good...You will now tell me all the ways in which you can be made helpless..." commanded Doctor Hudle-Stone as he brushed Rohanna over her super powered summits.

"Like I explained....My huge breasts...My big nipples..to be precise...are the source of my jungle powers...All you criminals..have to do...to tame me....is get me good..in my huge breasts...I have...no resistance...to sex...that will always make me tired....sexy...and make me...become...unconscious..." confessed the sleepy Superwoman of the Guianas...her brown eyes fluttered with each pass of the drugged bristles over her rock hard and erect big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas.

"Does rubbing chloroform or any anaesthetic on your nipples put you to sleep?" asked Hudle-Stone rhetorically . "Yes..." replied Rohanna. "If you get struck in your breasts with a heavy object?" asked Hudle-Stone. "Yes.." replied Rohanna. "An injection or spray on your nipples?" asked Hudle-Stone. "Yes..." replied Rohanna. "The touch of a man's hand on your breasts?" asked Hudle-Stone. "Yes...If me...or women...play with my big nipples..makes me really sleepy...My nipples must stay hard...if I'm to stay weak..and tired..." confessed Rohanna as the truth serum loosened her tongue as it soaked into her big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brownareolas.

"Uuuuuuuh...Who are you....Why are you doing this...to me.....Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuh" groaned Rohanna in absolute helplessness as the doctor brushed her naked big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas into hardness with the drug-soaked toothbrush.

"That matters not you big breasted buffoon..as I brush your big beautiful nipples...you will become tired...too tired to stay awake...You are going to sleep..sleep..sleep..sleep..sleep..sleep..sleep" chanted Hudle-Stone as he brushed Rohanna's beauteous nipples and areolas in a slow, steady circular motion.

"Uuuuuuuuunh....Yes...You've got me...by my big nipples....Uuuuuuuuh..They're..soooo...haaaaaard....can't resist....when you brush them...getting tired...I...I want..to go..to sleep...but when I wake up....I will find you..bring you..to justice....Uuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuh.." vowed Rohanna..unconvincingly...rolling her head from side to side in a futile effort to remain conscious.

"Listen carefully Rohanna...You'll remember nothing that you told me..including your weaknesses...You shall go to sleep...and remember nothing when you wake up...Do you understand?" asked the Doctor rhetorically.

"Yes....but have to tell you something...before you knock me out..." replied Rohanna in her sexy and sleepy stupor. Hudle-Stone grinned as he watched the busty jungle heroine's big thick dark brown nipples and areolas harden at an alarming rate...as he applied his drug-laced brush over them in a slow circular motion...as her enormouse brown breasts rose and fell slowly as she breathed.

"Of course my dear girl....Speak..." said Hudle-Stone as he made slow smooth strokes across her hard and erect dark brown nipples...with the drug-tipped toothbrush.

"I...Unnn..derestimated...the resourcefulness...of my enemies....You now know...my weaknesses...know how to tame me...keep me sleepy..sexy..and unconscious for hours....but..no matter..how many times...You do this to me....I will..prevail...in the end...evil...can never..defeat good...so tired now...nipples cannot resist any longer...going to..going to...sssssssssssssssssssssssssleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep"cooed Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas as he brown eyes rolled up in her head and slowly closed as she once again sunk into the deep dark depths of unconsciousness.

To be continued

Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:51 am