Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:16 am

Rohanna Girl of the Guianas 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna Girl of the Guianas
Here's a reboot of a classic origin story.

BC

Rohanna- The Girl of the Guianas

Lethem, Guyana 1968
Noon

MAREE RAECESA stepped off the ferry on to the dock of the small interior town for the first time. Wearing large rimmed glasses on her face..her black hair tied atop her head..wearing a baggy white blouse and long brown skirt..carrying a large handbag in one hand..a large suitcase in the other hand...the 20 year old woman of African-Indian descent did not stand out amongst the dozens of persons on the docks of the emerging interior town that day. Originally from the capital city of Georgetown..Maree had been assigned to the elementary school in Lethem because of a vacancy here.

As she made her made through the crowded dirt roads of the town...she saw notices posted on the wooden buildings which spoke about poaching of animals...and smuggling..which were some of the nefarious trades for which Guyana's untamed interior had fast earned a reputation for. The small, decrepit police station in Lethem could offer little in terms of serious law enforcement.

Due to its vastness..the interior fell under the jurisdiction of a paramilitary unit commissioned by the Government called INTERIOR FORCE.

While they were well-trained and armed...they could not be everywhere at once..leaving vast areas where unchecked criminal activity was taking place. Maree even noticed posters on some buildings of an elderly white woman named MARY ROSIE...alias GRANDMA...a notorious mercenary in the Guyana interior who she recalled reading about in the Stabroek News in Georgetown..was the queen of crime in the interior. Little did the young teacher realise that fate would bring her on a direct collision course with this evil woman who was well into her 60's.

Late that same night in the small house which had been given to her while she teaching at the elementary school....Maree heard a voice filter into her mind as she slept. "You have been chosen by the Amerindian Spirits Maree Raecesa...for your purity of mind and body..the Spirits grant you incredible powers...strength..speed...agility..awareness...You will use these gifts to protect the innocent in the interior and defeat all who bring their evil ways to the interior...." said the voice. "Yes...I will do as you say.." sighed Maree in her deep slumber.

One week later.
Lethem Elementary School
10 am

Maree Raecesa was in the middle of teaching a class when she got a strange feeling. A tingling sensation in her breasts below the baggy blouse she was wearing at the time. The 20 year old teacher knew instantly this was a feeling she could not ignore.

"Children continue with your reading exercises...I'll be right back..." said Maree with a smile at her students..who had come to respect her tremendously since she arrived..and she also earned the respect of the principal and other teachers at the school for the high grades her students got.

Making her way down the corridor from her classroom...Maree slipped inside a small room which had been designated as her private office where she kept her personal items and teaching materials. She locked the door and pulled the blinds.

"I'm getting a tingling feeling in my breasts...It's telling me there's evil at work in the interior of Guyana...This is something I have to deal with...but not as school teacher Maree Raecesa..." resolved the young teacher as she removed her large rimmed glasses from her face and put them in her handbag.

Maree extended her arms on either side of her upper body..and started to spin..faster and faster on a single spot. As she spun...Maree Raecesa initiated an incredible change..capable only because of the special gifts which she had now been granted by the Amerindian spirits.

The young woman felt her body changing...becoming sexier and stronger with each passing second. Her black hair came loose from atop her head..becoming long and shiny..reaching down to the middle of her back.

A sigh of pleasure escaped from her lips as she felt her blouse...skirt..shoes and undergarments disappear as she spun. She would soon discover they would be replaced by attire that was very comfortable..as well as revealing. When she stopped spinning..Maree admired the outcome of the transformation. In place of the mousy school teacher..stood a young woman..with a voluptuous and muscular body.. with gleaming brown skin...that was garbed only by a tiny string ocelot pelt bikini..which barely concealed a pair of enormous firm shiny brown breasts.. and tufts of a thick black pubic forest under her ocelot string panties.

Her arms were smooth and muscular. Her hands were strong..with neatly trimmed.. clear glossy fingernails. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye with neatly trimmed clear glossy toenails. She had a long mane of glossy black hair which cascaded from the top of her head..to the middle of her chiseled back. "This is a job for...ROHANNA...GIRL OF THE GUIANAS!!!" declared the mighty jungle superwoman as she stood in heroic pose.

Hands on her wide curvy hips..her long legs slightly apart and her large shapely bust pushed forward with confidence. That being said..Rohanna slipped out the back window of her office and raced off for her rendezvous with danger.

Moments later...a voluptuous,scantily clad female figure was swinging from vine to vine through the towering evergreen trees that were indigenous to the jungles of Guyana. Every muscle was accentuated on the voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body of the beauteous jungle heroine known as Rohanna...as she swung swiftly through the trees...feeling the cool air brush past her virtually naked body.

"Ahhh..It feels good to be free of my confining attire as school teacher Maree Raecesa..and into my jungle attire as Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas.." thought the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas as she swung from vine to vine.

"There have been reports of young boys disappearing from Amerindian settlements..Evil forces are at work...and it's up to me to stop them as Rohanna!" resolved the busty jungle heroine..as she caught up with her quarry. A slow-moving barge that was making its way through a narrow channel in the river so as to avoid detection. Her keen brown eyes...saw some rough-looking men...armed with knives, pistols and rifles..and she knew they were the ones she had sensed.

Releasing her grip on the vine...Rohanna descended on to the vessel...startling the thugs as she landed on the balls of her erotic shiny brownbare feet...her muscular arms raised in the air..her enormous firm shiny brown breasts bobbing sexily under her flimsy ocelot pelt bra.

"Surrender immediately and free the children you're keeping prisoner in the hold of this vessel!" demanded the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas assuming her heroic pose before them. Hands on her curvy hips...her long legs slightly apart..her erotic bare feet flat on the surface of the deck..her large shapely bust pushed forward.

"Who the hell is this bitch?!" growled one thug. "Who cares!!..She's on to us!!..Kill her!!" snarled another thug. "Easier said than done friend!" quiiped Rohanna as she drove the ball of her right foot into the groin of one thug. Moving with amazing speed...the busty jungle heroine felled two more thugs with karate chops to their throats before they could draw their pistols.

Somersaulting with uncanny agility...Rohanna evaded the shotgun blast of another thug..and drove the ball of her erotic left shiny brown foot into his jaw before he could fire again.

The leader of this gang of fugitives..a reputed smuggler named MORGAN...emerged from the bridge of the vessel and fired his pistol at the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas to no avail...as she effortlessly dodged his bullets.

He groaned in pain..and saw stars as her right fist connected with his jaw..putting him down for the count. Moments later..the group of ten teenage Amerindian boys who were being held prisoner in the hold of the barge..were standing on the river bank..watching the vessel drift downriver...its crew of smugglers dazed and bound.

"Follow the trail my young friends...You will find your way to Lethem...while those criminals will be collected by an Interior Force patrol boat.. I shall never be far away when danger threatens innocent people in the jungle..." Rohanna assured them before leaping into the trees..grabbing hold of a vine and swinging away. The words of the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas proved to be true in the days that followed.

The exploits of Rohanna soon became well known in the interior of Guyana..as she enforced a new kind of justice never seen before in the region. No one knew who she was or where she came from. But whenever there was trouble or some kind of evil brewing..the big breasted jungle heroine always appeared in the nick of time to thwart the criminals and leave them neatly bundled for authorities to collect them.

While she earned the thanks and praise of the good and law-abiding people who lived and worked in the interior...Rohanna was a thorn in the side of the criminals who seemed unable to stop her.

During one fight with animal poachers...one of them managed to get behind the jumbo breasted jungle heroine and clubbed her in the back of her head with his rifle. To his amazement..the blow didn't even daze her..but made her angrier. She snapped his rifle in two like it was a twig and them felled him with a single punch to the jaw.

Other tactics proved unsuccessful too. In another encounter..a thug surprised Rohanna by clamping a cotton cloth soaked in chloroform over her nose and mouth..it didn't even make her blink..and he too was quickly defeated.

All these tales about the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas made their way through every criminal hideout within the interior. However nowhere did these stories gain such prominent attention as they did with someone who had long established a nefarious reputation for herself in the wild untamed interior of Guyana.

It was late one night thar Mary Rosie aka Grandma met secretly with one of her partners in crime...a businessman named DONALD DAGGETT..at his trading post located south from Lethem..along the Rupununi River.

"This jungle bitch is really causing our business to drop Grandma...She's put a lot of boys out of action...and our clients are reluctant to do business with us because they don't know where or when she'll show up...Nothing seems to work on her.." said a worried Daggett.

"That's not true...We have been dealing with this jungle broad all wrong...I've been listening to everything that's being said about her...all the talk our men have had to say about her....and I think I know a way to stop her..." remarked Grandma with an evil twinkle in her eyes.

"How??" asked Daggett his curiousity piqued by the words of the female crime boss. "What I want you to do is set the stage that will bring Rohanna to us..and then...I'll deal with her..." sneered Mary Rosie.

Two nights later.
Lethem. 9 pm.

Maree Raecesa was grading papers in the small living room of her modest house..when she felt familiar tingling sensations in her breasts under her dress. "Ohh...I'm sensing danger again...Time to take a break from grading these test papers and change into Rohanna again" said Maree who was very eager to slip into her skimpy jungle garb again.

Removing her glasses and standing in the middle of her living room...the young school teacher spun around...initiating her amazing transformation.

Within the space of a few minutes later...a shapely silhouette moved swiftly through the trees of the jungle..swinging from vine to vine...as it headed towards Daggett's Trading Post..along the banks of the Rupununi River where a group of six masked thugs were staging a daring robbery. "These criminals never learn the error of their ways...I'll have to teach them that lesson again!" resolved Rohanna as she alighted in front of them..as they made their way out the front door with the loot in brown bags.

"It's that jungle bitch Rohanna!..Kill her!" snarled one robber as he drew his pistol from his holster. "Looks like I'll have to teach you respect friend!" quipped the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas as she felled him with a right hand karate chop to the throat.

Leaping over his falling form..Rohanna drove the ball of her erotic left shiny brown foot foot into the chest of another robber..knocking him flat on his back. Using her uncanny agility to dodge the bullets fired from the guns of two other robbers..the busty jungle heroine countered swiftly while they were reloading.

The ball of her right foot blotted out the vision of one robber and he fell stunned to the ground. Grabbing the other robber by his shirt collar..Rohanna hurled him effortlessly over her left shoulder to the ground..knocking the wind out of him.

The last two robbers turned and fled into the jungle as Donald Daggett emerged from inside his business. "Rohanna!!..Thank God you're here!!" gasped Daggett. "No need to worry sir..I'll go after those criminals and bring them back...Contact Interior Force to send some men here to collect them!" replied the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas as she wasted no time in running into the jungle after the men. She never saw the evil smile on Daggett's face as she left.

Her enormous firm shiny brown breasts bobbing and swaying sexily from side to side under her tiny string ocelot pelt bra as she ran...her muscular shiny brown arms and long muscular shiny brown legs working in tandem..the cool sensation of the jungle floor registering under the soles of her erotic bare shiny brown feet...Rohanna pursued her quarry into the jungle on foot.

Squatting towards the ground in a way that made her huge firm shiny brown breasts bunch together and swell within the confines of her string ocelot pelt bra...the busty jungle superwoman was about to continue tracking the fleeing robbers when she heard a female voice behind her.

"So...You're the famous Rohanna...the jungle hero lady who folk in the interior are talking about eh?" said the voice. Rohanna stood up and turned to see the villainess Mary Rosie step out from behind a tree and walk slowly towards her.

"And I know you also Mary Rosie...otherwise known as Grandma...You're undoubtedly in charge of those men who tried to rob the trading post...I'd advise you to surrender to me peacefully and let me turn you over to the authorities to stand trial for your crimes.." said the Girl of the Guianas as she stood her ground.

"On the contrary girl...I don't plan on surrendering to anyone...even to you..." snarled Grandma as she reached into the satchel she was carrying on her left shoulder. The sexy Superwoman of the Guianas watched with amusement as Mary took out a thick cotton cloth..and then a dark brown bottle with the label "Chloroform" on it...open the bottle..pour a copious amount of the powerful anaesthetic into it..letting it soak into its fibres.

"Ha!...I should tell you that chloroform does not work against me...Other criminals have put it on my face..and tried to make me breathe it...and it's not had any effect on me..You should put that away before you cause me to use my jungle strength against you!" laughed Rohanna as she assumed her heroic pose in front of the approaching villainess.

Her hands resting on either side of her curvy waist...her long muscular shiny brown legs slightly apart..her erotic bare shiny brown feet flat on the ground..and her enormous firm shiny brown breasts pushed forward with confidence...as the older villainess raised the cloth in the direction of her face.

"This is not for your face silly girl!" quipped Mary Rosie and took the buxom jungle heroine by surprise by placing the cloth in a place she was totally unprepared to defend from attack. "Ehh??...You're rubbing the chloroform under my bra??...On my huge breasts??.. On my big nipples??.. Why??...That's not going to...to...to...” replied Rohanna...suddenly finding it difficult to complete her sentence.

“OOOOOOOH...CHLOROFORM...IT’S...UH...AFFECTING MY BIG NIPPLES...UUH..THEY’RE BECOMING...HA..HAA...HAAAAAARD
..MAKING ME...FEEL STRANGE...UUH...STRANGE...STARTING TO THINK...UUUH...ABOUT...MEN’S HANDS...ON MY HUGE BREASTS...THEIR FINGERS...PLAYING WITH MY BIG NIPPLES…THEY MUST BE...THE SOURCE OF MY JUNGLE POWERS...I DID NOT KNOW THAT...MUST FIGHT YOU...BUT…
UUUUH...THIS FEELS...GOOD...BECOMING WEAK...BECOMING
TIRED...SO...TIRED...I...I...WANT...TO...SLEEP” confessed Rohanna in a faint voice as her muscular shiny brown arms dangled like limp noodles on either side of her curvy upper body as Mary Rosie freely chloroformed her big brown bust.

All the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas could do was stare with sleepy brown eyes..in disbelief at the villainess called Grandma..who untied her tiny string ocelot pelt bra..and opened it..to allow her to freely rub the chloroform-soaked cloth over Rohanna's big thick dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas making them hard and glossy with the powerful sleep drug.

"That’s right my big breasted buffoon!...It's time for you to go to sleep..." gloated Mary Rosie as she polished off the big breasted jungle heroine's hard and erect dark brown summits with more chloroform.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuh" replied Rohanna in agreement..her brown eyes rolling up in her head as she fell to her knees..then collapsed on to her back..her muscular shiny brown arms flung past her head...her long muscular shiny brown legs spread wide open...her erotic bare shiny brown feet resting on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes...as she succumbed to the overwhelming effects of the chloroform on her large breasts..and willingly drifted off into unconsciousness.

To be continued.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:50 am