Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 am

Lion Woman of Sri Lanka 
Megalomaniac

Post Lion Woman of Sri Lanka
Here's another old story reboot

Lion Woman of Sri Lanka

China Bay Air Force Base
Sri Lanka 1985
10 am

There was a beehive of activity at this airbase located in the eastern part of Sri Lanka...south west of the city of Trincomalee. The South Asian nation was engaged in a bitter civil war which pitted the Sinhalese government against the rebel Tamil Tiger guerillas who were fighting for an independent homeland in the Asian island nation.

The Tamil Tigers were committing several terrorist attacks against the civilian population to achieve their objective. They seemed almost unstoppable.

At the airbase...Colonel Wickram Da Silva...veteran Sri Lankan Air Force pilot... waited along with Doctor Thom Tilakaratne...the leading scientist in Sri Lanka...for the maiden test flight of the new F-9 Sky Bolt fighter plane which the Sri Lankan military felt would turn the tide of the war in their favour.

"The pilot should be here soon...The President made the selection himself" said Doctor Tilakaratne as he checked his watch. "You'll forgive me if I'm not too impressed Doctor...There are many qualified officers here at this base to fly this plane...I cannot understand why President Kumaratunga would overlook this fact and choice his own pilot.." replied Da Silva...whose left eye was covered by an eye patch due to an injury he suffered during the war...which prohibited him from flying military aircraft. "You should not be so quick to dismiss the President's wisdom...As a matter of fact...I insisted on volunteering" a woman's voice said.

The Colonel and the Doctor turned their heads to see a 20-year old five foot nine inches tall woman...with short jet black hair...lovely dark brown skin...brown eyes and a slender figure clad in an olive green flight suit of the Sri Lankan Air Force...approaching them in the command centre of the air base. The insignia on her shoulders and they recognised her immediately as Captain Chandraka Kumaratunga...the daughter of the President. She saluted Colonel Da Silva and he returned the salute.

"I am surprised our President has chosen you for this flight Captain...The risks of this test flight are serious...and it will take you over Tamil controlled airspace without any assistance from our forces" began Da Silva. "I am aware of your concerns Colonel...but my record speaks for itself...I'm proceeding with the test flight...Remember that I am an officer in the Sri Lankan Military...and not just the daughter of the President" quipped Chandraka.

"I would register my disapproval of you as the test pilot Captain Kumaratunga...but for obvious reasons...I know it is a wasted argument" said the Colonel who made no secret of his disapproval of women in the Sri Lankan military. It would Colonel...but that's not important...I'm well qualified to fly any aircraft...and the President approved of my flying the Sky Bolt...Is everything ready Doctor?" asked Chandraka.

"Certainly Captain Kumaratunga...We shall proceed whenever you are ready" said Tilakaratne. "That's exactly what the President would like to hear" replied the young female officer as she walked away from them...and the two men saw technicians watching her firm tight ass sway in her olive green flight suit as she walked out towards the tarmac where the sleek fighter jet was parked.

The Colonel and the Doctor exchanged knowing looks as they watched Chandraka climb into the cockpit of the experimental fighter jet and begin her pre-flight checks. They watched as she taxied the Sky Bolt on to the runway and took off into the clear blue sky.

Two hours later.

Chandraka Kumaratunga...seated in the cockpit of the Sky Bolt fighter jet...had completed a series of manuevers directed by Colonel Da Silva via radio to test the capabilities of the new plane...The test went even better than expected and she knew her father the President would be pleased when she reported later to him.

Chandraka was preparing to make her return flight back to China Bay Air Force Base...when she encountered an unexpected problem. "China Bay...Flight controls unresponsive...Aircraft going off course...Respond" said the young female captain. However all she got over the radio was static.

Tugging on the flight stick that was located between her slender thighs...flipping switches...pressing buttons on the control panel in front of her...did not help...as the fighter jet continued on a northwest course...away from Trincomalee. "I cannot communicate with the base...and I cannot control the Sky Bolt...It is as if something...or someone else is in control" thought Chandraka.

Her suspicions proved to be correct. Chandraka's brown eyes widened with concern behind the flight visor of her helmet as she noticed the terrain that the Sky Bolt was descending towards. "The jungles near the Jaffna Peninsula...those are rebel held areas...It's unbelievable but true...Somehow the rebels have gotten control of the Sky Bolt and its being taken to one of their bases...I have to act..." resolved the brave female pilot...who knew she had only one course of action.

She pulled the ejection cord....causing the Sky Bolt's canopy to fly off and jettisoned herself into the sky...as her unmanned fighter jet continued on its course. On the ground in the jungles...a band of Tamil Tiger guerillas spotted Chandraka's parachute as she descended into the jungle. "Go ahead to the crash site and secure the plane...You capture the pilot" the leader ordered four guerrillas who parted company from the main group.

Once on the ground...Chandraka Kumaratunga...quickly cut herself free from her parachute...took off her helmet and found cover amongst the thick foliage of trees and bushes. "This is clearly an evil plot by the Tamil Tigers...and it must be stopped...but not by Captain Chandraka Kumaratunga..." she resolved as she unzipped the front of her flight suit...to reveal a gold medallion which she had worn around her neck...since she was a little girl...discovered in the ruins of an old temple.

Touching the lion emblem in the middle of the medallion...Chandraka initiated an amazing transformation. A flash of golden light surrounded her...and she heard the roar of a lion...as she felt herself growing in size...strength and sensuality. When the light faded...she had grown in height from five feet nine inches...to an imposing eight feet tall. Her flight suit was gone...replaced by a flimsy green v-slit leotard...which was string like...barely covered her voluptuous and muscular dark brown body.

In her new form...Chandraka has muscular dark brown arms...strong dark brown hands..with short clear glossy finger nails...long muscular dark brown legs...with gold bangles above her shapely ankles...large erotic bare dark brown feet...with sexy toes which sported neatly trimmed short clear glossy toenails.

She wore gold bracelets on her wrists...each bearing the insignia of a lion. Her most impressive physical attribute were her enhanced pair of giant firm dark brown breasts which looked like a mighty mountain range...which her flimsy green garb barely covered...offering a glimpse of a pair of wide thick black areolas...with a pair of huge thick black nipples at their centres...atop the sexy summits of her mountainous bust.

Beneath them was an eight pack washboard abdomen. Her hair was now a long thick mane that was glossy and black. She wore large gold earrings on each of her earlobes and a thin green mask...stretching across the upper part of her beautiful face. In this mighty form...she was no longer Chandraka Kumaratunga...daughter of the President...Sri Lankan Armed Forces Captain...but the LION WOMAN OF SRI LANKA.

"Now to learn what the Tamils' plan is and stop them!" resolved the Sexy Sinhalese Strongwoman...as she awaited her opponents. She did not have long to wait as four guerillas...clad in their trademark green tiger striped fatigues and boots...armed with AK-47 assault rifles...soon found her parachute...and openly questioned the whereabouts of its owner.

Smiling at their confusion...Lion Woman sauntered into the open and assumed her heroic pose in front of the flabbergasted Tamil rebels...as she stood with her hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her muscular legs spread slightly apart...her large erotic bare dark brown feet planted flat on the ground...and her giant firm dark brown bust pushed towards them with absolute confidence. "You rebels are going to tell me where the Sri Lankan Air Force's new plane is and what you plan to do with it" declared Chandraka.

"We answer to no Sinhalese...Especially a woman!" snarled a guerilla as he levelled his AK-47 at the jumbo breasted Superwoman of Sri Lanka. Before he could fire...Chandraka flexed her mighty thighs and launched herself at him..striking him hard in the jaw with her clenched left fist.

Whirling around...she drove the ball of her large right erotic bare dark brown foot...into the groin of another guerilla. He fell to the ground...howling in pain. With expert timing...and swiftness for her mighty size...Lion Woman dealt a left hand karate chop to the neck felled the third Tamil rebel.

Before the fourth could fire his weapon...Chandraka grabbed it out of his hands He watched in awe and fear as her massive mountainous dark brown breasts bunched together...threatening to spill out of her flimsy green leotard as she stood before him and bent his rifle out of shape. "Now...You will tell me what I want to know" repeated Lion Woman as she dropped the weapon to the ground. The lone rebel nodded affirmatively.

One hour later
China Bay Air Force base

Colonel Da Silva and Doctor Tilakaratne...along with the rest of the personnel on the base...were startled by the sight of the Skybolt fighter jet...being carried by a curvaceous and muscular masked woman...clad in a string v-slit green leotard...over her head...as if it were a toy. They all watched in amazement as Lion Woman...he sexy toes of her large erotic dark brown bare feet twitching sexily...alighted gently to the tarmac on the balls of her large erotic bare dark brown feet...and easily rested the Sky Bolt jet fighter plane down.

"It is the Lion Woman!" gasped the Doctor in awe and surprise. The name of Lion Woman was well known throughout Sri Lanka. Her exploits against the Tamil Tiger rebels and other criminals were talked about throughout the country.People spoke as much about her bravery as they did about her beauty. No one knew who she was but She appeared out of nowhere several times...to thwart the Tamil terrorist schemes...protect and rescue innocent citizens from danger.

Reaching inside of the cockpit. of the plane...Lion Woman effortlessly hauled out three dazed and bound Tamil Tiger guerillas. She handed them over to some military policemen who took them into custody

Da Silva and Tilakaratne watched the enormous dark brown breasts of the sexy Sinhalese Strongwoman swaying sensuously from side to side as she strolled confidently towards them.

"These rebels tried to steal the Sky Bolt...Doctor." declared Chandraka. "This is the device they used to override its controls...and take control of it...If you examine it...I am certain you can find a way to counter its effects." explained Lion Woman with confidence...as she handed Doctor Tilakaratne a small electronic box.

"What about Captain Kumaratunga?" asked the Doctor. "Captain Kumaratunga will submit a report on the incident tomorrow...Have no fear...She is safe.." assured Lion Woman.

Without saying another word...and before anyone could question her...the Top Heavy Heroine of Sri Lanka...flexed her massive dark brown thighs...launched herself into the sky and flew away. "I must to learn more about this woman..." resolved Colonel Da Silva. While Lion Woman was a super heroine to many in Sri Lanka...there were others who were concerned about the threat which the sexy Sinhalese strongwoman posed to them.

At his headquarters in the Jaffna Peninsula...Tamil Tiger leader Villupulai Prabhakaran...was determined to make Lion Woman pay for her interference. Having followed her exploits...watching video footage of her...reading newspaper reports...and receiving intelligence from his agents...in key places in the Sri Lankan military and government...he vowed to punish the Heroine of Sri Lanka.

Two weeks later
Presidential Palace, Colombo
Sri Lanka 1985
Midnight

Chandraka Kumaratunga....20 year old daughter of the President...a captain in the Sri Lankan Air Force...was awakened from sleep in the privacy of her bedroom. Wearing a flimsy white negligee which barely covered her slender shapely athletic dark brown body...the young woman slipped out from under the silk sheets of her bed...and walked barefoot across the carpeted floor...looking out the huge open windows of her bedroom...towards the ocean.

She could feel a sense of tension in her pert black nipples...but knew that it had nothing to do with her skimpy attire or the cold night air brushing against her body. "The Tamils have initiated some kind of evil plan...thousands of lives of innocent Sri Lankans are at risk...the police...the military will not be able to act in time...LION WOMAN is needed" resolved Chandraka.

The President's young daughter was excited by the prospect of getting into action and transforming into her strong..sexy...super-powered alter-ego again. She had won several resounding victories against the Tamil Tiger rebels...and was confident this would be yet another victory.Touching the lion emblem in the middle of the medallion...that hung between her shapely cleavage...Chandraka initiated her amazing transformation.

A flash of golden light surrounded her...and she heard the roar of a lion...as she felt herself growing in size...strength and sensuality. When the light faded...the imposing eight foot tall figure of the mighty Lion Woman of Sri Lanka...her dark brown voluptuous and muscular body...barely clad by her string v-slit green leotard...large gold earrings hanging from her earlobes...gold bracelets bearing lion insignia on her wrists...a wide golden belt around her wide curvy waist...with a lion's head as its buckle.

Gold bangles adorned the spaces just above her large round ankles...her brown eyes glowing with determination in the slits of her thin green mask...which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face...framed by her long glossy mane of black hair...stood ready for action.

Her enormous firm dark brown breasts swaying sexily from side to side underneath her flimsy string attire...her dark brown muscular arms moving in tandem with her long dark brown muscular legs... the Sexy Sinhalese Strongwoman raced towards the open window of the bedroom.

Flexing her massive dark brown thighs...Lion Woman launched herself out of her bedroom in the Presidential Palace in the capital city of Colombo...into the night sky. Her huge dark brown muscular arms extended on either side of her voluptuous upper torso...her long dark brown muscular legs extended below her wide curvy waist...the sexy toes of her large erotic bare feet...with neatly trimmed glossy toenails gleaming like the stars...curled with tension.

Lion Woman flew out of the Presidential Palace undetected...soaring high into the night sky over the Sri Lankan capital of Colombo...before streaking out over the darkened waters of the Gulf of Mannar. The cool night air brushing against her voluptuous and muscular dark brown body as she flew at top speed over the ocean.

Chandraka soon spotted the source of the evil that she sensed. A large Agni One ballistic missile...commonly used by the Indian military...its long cylindrical body painted black to reduce its visibility was on a direct course towards the Sri Lankan capital city of Colombo

. "The Tamils' intention is too obvious...They shall not succeed...I will alter the course of this missile and send it where it will cause no harm to innocent life..."resolved the jumbo-breasted juggernaut as she flew to intercept the long black oncoming projectile.Twisting her eight foot voluptuous and muscular dark brown body...Lion Woman flew over the missile... and slowly descended towards it.

To be continued

Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:48 am