Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 pm

Shazzan - Heroine of Arabia 
Megalomaniac

Post Shazzan - Heroine of Arabia
Here's a reboot of an old story.

BC

Shazzan- Heroine of Arabia

Kingdom of Saba
Ancient Arabia

In his inner sanctum of the Royal Palace..SULTAN ALI ABAGWA was a troubled man. While he was the ruler of the wealthiest and most powerful kingdom in Arabia..evil forces were now attempting to undermine all that the wise and benevolent Sultan had built over the years of his reign.

"How?..How is this possible?... How can it be that the merchant carvans from other kingdoms have been attacked by these brigands??..the emissaries of these kingdoms are demanding payment for those killed and injured in those raids..." walied the portly Sultan as he rubbed the back of his head and stroked his long white moustache and beard in an attempt to find the answer.

The 80-year-old Sultan turned to the tall man clad in a black turban, a crimson suit and black boots who was standing to his right.. studying the same map of the Arabian Kingdom as he was. "JAFFAH..Enlighten me with your wisdom in these matters..." the Sultan asked his Caliph. The 45-year-old Jaffah smoothed the strands of his wiry black moustache and turned to face the Sultan.

"I am not certain Majesty...the routes by which these caravans travel is known to very few people within the council and the military...It would appear that someone is providing information to the brigand bands...I shall do my best to learn the identity of this traitor.." assured Jaffah with a strange gleam in his grey eyes which the Sultan did not detect. He knew more than he was telling.

Unknown to the Sultan and the Jaffah...they had been silently observed from the shadows by the Sultan's 20-year-old daughter..PRINCESS JADRA... sole heiress to the throne Her dark brown eyes glistened like diamonds as she saw the concern etched on her father's face as he retired to his quarters for the evening...and Jaffah made his departure As she emerged from the shadows..her exquisite female attributes came into view.

She was tall with a slender figure, light brown skin that was smoother than silk. Her long mane of black hair which reached down to the centre of her back. She wore a long sleeved aquamarine top and matching pants..fashioned from the finest silk.. and jewelled sandals on her erotic light brown feet. Jadra made no sound as she silently approached the map..that the Sultan and Jaffah were looking at mere minutes ago..and which was still spread out on the table in the centre of the chamber.

"Father's soldiers cannot be everywhere to protect the caravans....These brigands are employing a strategy to draw away the soldiers so they can attack certain targets...Brigands are not known to be united..someone is obviously guiding their actions..." thought Jadra as she made up her mind about what she was going to do.

Returning to her quarters via a secret passageway known only to herself...the Crown Princess of Arabia stood in the center of her elaborate room and revealed a golden amulet which she always carried around her neck..but kept it hidden from view. "O' MIGHTY SHAZZAN!" declared Jadra. The Arabian princess was immediately engulfed in a thick cloud of smoke and heard the boom of distant thunder as a startling transformation was initiated.

Jadra felt an incredible surge of energy flowing through her body....and felt it being reshaped in the process. Several inches were added to her arms, legs, stomach, back, feet and buttocks as the Arabian princess' body ...became increasingly curvaceous and muscular at the same time. When the smoke cleared...the results of the transformation caused by the magical powers of Jadra's special amulet became apparent

Jadra's hair was now short and thick...gleaming with a heavenly aura...shielding the back of her neck... and exposing most of her broad, muscular shoulders. Her slender light brown arms were now more muscular...so too were her long light brown legs. Her hands were strong with slender fingers...with short clear glossy fingernails...while her light brown feet were bare and erotic to the eye...with short clear glossy toenails. Her toenails and fingernails gleaming like stars.

Gold bracelets adorned her wrists while gold bangles appeared inches above her well rounded ankles. In the space between her huge light brown thighs...Jadra's sex was barely covered by a G-string made of the finest black silk. Her abdomen was now firm and toned. Her already shapely light brown breasts were now huge and firm.

They were barely covered by a flimsy black silk bra...whose translucent fabric offered a hint of the wide dark brown areolas and the big puffy dark brown nipples which capped the sexy summits of her great breasts. . A golden belt bearing a crescent moon in its centre...entwined itself around her wide curvy waist. Her identity was concealed by a thin, black silk mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face.

"It will take mighty SHAZZAN..to thwart the evil deeds of these brigands and bring them to justice!" declared Jadra in the guise of her sexy and super-powered alter-ego. She assumed a heroic pose...her hands balled into fists...resting lightly on her wide curvy waist waist...her long, muscular light brown legs slightly apart and her enormous firm light brown breasts thrust forward...her erotic bare light brown feet resting flat on the tiled floor of the palace.

Her intentions stated.. the Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia sprinted out on to the nearby balcony. Shazzan's massive firm and virtually naked light brown breasts bobbed and and swayed sensuously as she ran. Flexing her huge light brown thighs...Shazzan leapt into the air and landed on a magical black flying carpet which she had summoned with the power of her mind.

Her slender muscular light brown arms raised on either side of her curvy light brown upper torso...her long muscular light brown legs slightly apart...the soles of her erotic bare light brown feet resting flat on the surface of the flying carpet. Shazzan flew away from the palace and into the night sky.

Under the cover of nightfall...the buxom Princess of Saba...flew over the vas desert region of her father's kingdom...feeling the night winds brushing against her enhanced curvaceous and muscular light brown body....which was virtually naked. The buxom Arabian superwoman flew over the desert...searching for signs of her quarry and other thoughts passed through her mind.

"Father does not know my secret...He certainly would not approve of me exposing my body in this way...or choosing to battle those would threaten innocent lives in the Kingdom of Saba...He thinks I spend my time engaged in female pursuits like studying embroidery and waiting for him to find a male suitor...who he would want to give my hand in marriage...I have no such desires" thought Jadra as she flew over the desert.

Movement in an oasis below her... caught the attention of the scantily-clad heroine and she commanded her magic carpet to descend towards the band of hooded, cloaked and armed men who fit the description of those who she was searching for. Without a second thought...Shazzan launched herself into battle.

The bandit closest to her..drew his sword to strike her down..but the Princess of Arabia was too swift for him. "Behold my great strength and warrior skills evil bandit!!" declared Shazzan as she extended her long muscular right light brown right leg in his direction. Distracted by the glossy celestial toenails of her erotic light brown right foot..the bandit was slow to act and his jaw was rocked as the top of Shazzan's erotic right light brown foot connected with it.

Landing on the balls of her erotic light brown bare feet on the sand...Shazzan moved her slender muscular light brown arms in a rapid sequence...using the gold bracelets on her wrists to parry the strikes of another bandit's sword... before sending him flying through the air..and landing hard on to the sand..with a clenched left fist to the jaw.

"You and your band of brigands shall not take the treasures of the people to satisfy your thirst for greed!!" declared Shazzan as she whirled around and drove the ball of her erotic light brown left foot hard into the flabby gut of another bandit..sending him sprawling along the sand. "Not while Shazzan fights for justice and protects the innocents in the Kingdom of Saba!!" declared the Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia...as she grabbed another bandit by the collar of his shirt and flung him over her right shoulder effortlessly and landing him hard on the sand.

A vicious right fist to the jaw of the fifth and final bandit sent him crashing to the ground beside his fallen comrades. "Speak brigands!!..Who commands you to rob the merchant caravans!!,,Speak!!..Or face the wrath of Shazzan!!" declared the buxom Arabian superwoman. However none of her foes was able to answer her question as they were all unconscious from the battle.

Binding them with ropes she magically extracted magically from the crescent moon emblem in the middle of her golden belt...Shazzan bound the bandits hand and foot..knowing that the Sultan's soldiers were out searching for the bandits..and hoping they would find them. Leaping back on to her magic carpet...the Heroine of Arabia flew in the direction of the palace. " I must return to the Palace before morning and I am missed as Princess Jadra" resolved Shazzan as she flew aboard her magic carpet.

Weeks later

The Sultan and Jaffah conferred in the Sultan's Chambers. "The merchant attacks have been curtailed Jaffah..thanks in large measure to the heroic efforts of the female warrior who calls herself Shazzan.." said the Sultan as he sipped a golden goblet of wine. "Indeed..but I am curious as to who this woman is...her unique abilities and how she was learn the routes the brigands were using to attack the merchants..." remarked Jaffah.

"I know little of her..except that she is a young woman...wears a mask..but very little by way of clothing.. and appears to have the strength of 40 men and amazing powers..." said the Sultan as he recounted the tales he had heard from people who had been saved by the scantily clad heroine. "By your leave Majesty..I have other matters to attend to.." said Jaffah with a respectful bow which received the Sultan's acknowledgement.

As he rode back to his elaborate mansion....a series of thoughts churned in the methodical mind of Jaffah. "This masked woman..this Shazzan..poses a serious threat to my plans.. the female appears from nowhere..she seems invincible..but I must find a way to capture her...use her to successfully achieve my objective.." thought the Caliph.

Jaffah was also keenly aware of problems caused by another masked interloper...a masked fighter by the name "of "Sabre" who was stealing monies from rich nobles and merchants. However what Jaffah kept secret from the authorities was that those nobles and merchants were close allies of his.

Meanwhile, Princess Jadra relaxed in a tub of warm water in her private chambers to ease the soreness of her curvaceous body from her activities as Shazzan, Heroine of Arabia over the last few weeks. As she pondered what she had learnt from those activities. a servant girl entered and announced the arrival of APOO...science adviser to the Sultan.

After dismissing the girl..Jadra climbed out of the tub..dried herself and donned a loose fitting white silk robe and the elderly and wise looking Apoo entered. He was the only person who knew Jadra's secret identity. He had given the princess her special amulet which transformed her into Shazzan when she was a young girl. The amulet had belonged to Jadra's mother.

"I have not been able to learn who is planning the attacks on the merchant caravans Apoo..but the attacks have lessened now that the brigands know that they would face the wrath of Shazzan should they attack..." said Jadra. "It is baffling Highness. but I must urge caution..you have beaten many brigands..but whoever is planning these raids is very powerful...We do not know the extent of their power..or whether they are trying to find a way to defeat you.." cautioned Apoo.

"Do not worry Apoo...I can handle any danger as Shazzan..I must continue my search whoever is the master of these brigands.." the princess assured him. Shazzan directed her magic carpet towards Jizan. Not only was this town along the route used by merchant caravans out of Yemen..it was also a reputed hideout for criminals. Jadra was confident that she would find some the answers she was seeking there.

Business was booming at the main tavern in the seedy section of the town that night. It was filled with men..their bodies and clothes stained from days of desert travel.. drinking, gambling, eating and enjoying the company of the local prostitutes. All activity in the tavern came to a complete stop as Shazzan walked boldly and bravely into this den of crime.

The male brigands were in awe of both the Arabian superwoman's cuvaceous and muscular light brown body and the flimsy attire which barely covered it. Even the female prostitutes were amazed at how any woman's body could be simultaneously strong and sexy. With the immense firm light brown mounds of her great chest swaying gently as she walked... Shazzan approached the bar...where tavern owner JAHLEEL stood. "I have reason to believe that men in this tavern are being hired to attack the merchant caravans coming into Arabia!..Confess your crimes and I shall show you mercy!" declared the Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia as she stood two feet away from the overweight Jahleel.

Her declaration caused the entire tavern to fill with laughter. "You believe you can beat all of the men in my tavern ?!.. Teach this insolent wench the error of her ways.." growled Jahleel to the brigands seated at the bar in front of him. One advanced towards Shazzan..his right hand raised to slap her.

However as he brought his hand down...the the Sexy Superwoman of Saba...grabbed his right wrist with her right hand and effortlessly tossed him through the air as if he were a toy. The brigand travelled a full eight yards through the air and crashed atop a table where four other criminals were gambling..smashing it to pieces. Now taking the threat posed by Shazzan seriously.. some of the other brigands drew their swords and charged towards her.

Bounding forward on the balls of her erotic light brown bare feet.. Shazzan extended her long muscular light brown right leg..nailing a sword-wielding brigand in the face with the ball of her erotic light brown bare foot right foot. "Behold my great strength and warrior skills evil brigands! You and your kind shall not steal the wealth of the poeple to satisfy your evil desires!...not while Shazzan fights for justice and protects the innocent in the Kingdom of Saba!!" declared the scantily clad heroine as she dispatched eight more brigands with a flurry of kicks and punches.

In attempting to subdue the buxom warrior maiden.. several of the brigands ended up fighting themselves instead. Spotting Jahleel slipping out of the tavern via a side entrance...Shazzan did not hesitate to give chase. Of particular interest to the Arabian heroine..was a leather bound ledger which Jahleel was carrying.

Running as fas as he could...Jahleel made it to the nearby stables..saddled one of the horses and rode off. He was determined to flee the town.. after witnessing the incredible powers of Shazzan. However he was even more afraid of what would happen to him if the Alluring Arabian Avenger managed to get a hold of the ledger.

His thoughts were interrupted by the ball of Shazzan's erotic light brown left bare foot as it connected with the right side of his face as she leapt off her flying carpet and towards him. The impact knocked him off his horse and sent him rolling along the ground.

Jahleel struggled to get to his feet..but his massive bulk made that task difficult. Shazzan was atop him in a flash and delivering a stinging right fist to his jaw..knocking flat on his back. "Speak brigand!! ..Who is your master?!..Who commands you to rob the merchant caravans?!..Speak!..or face the wrath of Shazzan!!" declared Jadra. The sound of approaching horses told her that her father's guards were coming to investigate the ruckus at the tavern.

Snatching the pouch containing the ledger off of Jahleel's left shoulder.. the buxom Arabian warrior woman leapt aboard her magic carpet and flew away with the pouch. Jadra's dark brown eyes widened in the slits of her thin black silk mask as she examined the contents of the ledger...as the magic carpet flew over the vast desert of her homeland. Shazzan knew where she had to go next.

One hour later

Shazzan flew atop her magic carpet towards her destination. Jadra's dark brown eyes narrowed behind the white slits of her black silk mask as she spotted lighted torches illuminating the second floor of Jaffah's mansion. Alighting from her carpet...which flew away to await her command to return... the Sexy Superwoman of Saba sauntered bravely through the open doorway in front of her.

She found herself in a lavishly decorated living room..and facing Jaffah himself. The Caliph was clad in flowing red and black silk robes.
He was surprised by the bold entry of Shazzan into his mansion. As he looked at her...Jaffah saw the reports he heard of the masked young woman were not exaggerated.

He carefully studied the smooth texture of her light brown skin...r curvaceous and muscular light brown body... her thick short mane of glossy black hair...the flimsy translucent black silk bra and black silk G-string which barely covered her body... the gold bracelets on her wrists, gold bangles above her ankles and the golden belt around her wide curvy waist.

Jaffah cast his eyes across the massive mounds of Shazzan's broad chest and the flimsy nature of the heroine's attire.. and a plan formed in his mind. "Ah!..the mighty Shazzan!..Long have I heard of your exploits against evildoers in Arabia..To what do I owe the honor and pleasure of the visit of such a powerful and beautiful woman to my home?" asked the wily Caliphr with a smile on his face.

As he spoke...the young Arabian superwoman detected something in his voice. She immediately assumed a heroine stance..with her hands resting on either side of her wide, shapely waist.. her long, light brown muscular legs spread slightly apart and her immense firm light brown breasts pushed forward.

"You may save your flattery for the Sultan's court Jaffah!! ...You will tell what you know of the brigand attacks...Only one such as you would know the secret routes which the merchant caravans travel... provide the information to the brigands!...I am here to arrest you for your crimes" declared Shazzan with confidence....as she dropped the ledger on the floor between them...and resumed her heroic pose.

Jaffah knew he had been found out. "A noble speech Shazzan..but I am afraid it is one which you will not be able to carry out.." replied Jaffah smugly. "I am Shazzan..Heroine of Arabia..there is nothing you can do to stop me!" laughed Princess Jadra as she stood her ground...five feet away from the crooked Caliph.

"You overestimate yourself girl...You will not be able to carry out your intentions because...Your big nipples become hard...You will think of men's hands...all over your huge breasts...between your legs...as they explore your virgin sex..." declared Jaffah...his voice becoming slower and deeper...while his eyes focused on the young masked woman's expansive chest.

"Ha!...Your words cannot defeat me Jaffah!...I tire of this game.. I shall..." began Shazzan as she tensed the muscles of her curvaceous and muscular light brown body for action. Before she could act or complete her sentence...the Top Heavy Heroine got a surprise.

"MOONS OF MUHAMMAD...MY BIG NIPPLES...THEY FEEL STRANGE...UUUUH..I MUST THINK...ABOUT MEN'S HANDS...ON MY HUGE BREASTS...UUUUUUUH...THEIR FINGERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLAYING WITH MY BIG NIPPLES...UUUUUUUH
...MEN'S FINGERS..EXPLORING MY VAGINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I AM BECOMING WEAK...I AM BECOMING TIRED JAFFAH" admitted Jadra unable to break out of her heroic stance.

" You thought to catch me unprepared...I knew it was a matter of time before you sought me out...but you shall not expose me to the Sultan...as you fall under the control of this ancient spell..created especially to deal with a big breasted wench like you" declared Jaffah as he continued his chant. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU ARE RIGHT JAFFAH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO FIGHT YOU...BUT...I CANNOT...UUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU HAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..DISCOVERED MY ONLY WEAKNESS...UUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST BE PURE OF MIND...AND BODY...TO WIELD MY POWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEEL...TIRED...WEAK...HELPLESS" confessed Jadra as she stood before him.

Jaffah smiled as he watched the Ample Chested Arabian's huge firm light brown breasts heave slowly up and down before him...the big puffy dark brown nipples which capped their sexy summits...becoming harder and erecter with each passing second. "Yes Shazzan...You are under the control of my spell...Your enlarged virgin nipples are harder than the diamond in the Sultan's turban...your genitals wet as the monsoon...You are under my control" declared Jaffah.

"Yes...I must...obey" agreed Shazzan...as her head sagged between her awesome firm brown cleavage...offering no resistance as Jaffah stepped forward...gestured with his hands...causing her thin black silk bra...her golden crescent moon belt...and her flimsy black silk G-string...to fly off...leaving the Sexy Superwoman of Saba's curvaceous and muscular light brown body naked...save for her black silk mask...gold bracelets on her wrists and gold bangles on her rounded ankles.

"Good...I command you to go to my bed and lie on it" instructed the crooked Caliph. "Yes Lord Jaffah...I...must...obey..." replied Jadra...as she walked across the room...to the plush bed...and lay down on her back...her slender muscular light brown arms extended above her head...crossed at the wrists...her long muscular light brown legs spread wide open...exposing her neatly trimmed bush of glossy pubic hair...her naked huge firm light brown breasts rising and falling slowly before her cunning captor.

Holding his right hand above Shazzan's naked huge firm light brown bust......his left hand over her wet and throbbing cunt that was forming into a camel toe...Jaffah executed the next part of his plan. "Feel your big nipples becoming harder Shazzan" said Jaffah. "Yes" replied Shazzan. "You must think of men's fingers playing with them...bringing you pleasure you cannot resist. "Yes" agreed Shazzan...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her black silk mask.

"You shall forget about the ledger...You will forget all suspicions you have of my involvement in these crimes" commanded Jaffah. "Yes" agreed Shazzan...feeling sleepier and sexier with each passing second. "You shall confirm you weakness to me...and forget this" instructed Jaffah. "Yes...
My great strength...My great powers...are lost...when my huge breasts are touched by men...when my big nipples are made hard...when my vagina is made wet" confessed Jadra...revealing her sole weakness to Jaffah.

Gesturing with his left hand...Jaffah caused a quilled feather used for writing to fly from a nearby desk... descend between the open space between Shazzan's huge light brown thighs...and start to brush her shiny brown clitoris...located in the middle of her glossy black pubic bush.
"UH...NO...UUH...MUST NOT ORGASM...UUUH...NO...UUUUH...IN MY AROUSED AND WEAKENED STATE...UUUUUH...I SHALL BE PUT TO SLEEP
...UUUUUUH...BE AT THE MERCY OF MY ENEMIES...UH...NO...UUH...I....UUUH...AM...GOING TO...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Shazzan as she was made to experience her first massive orgasm.

Jaffah watched the buxom Arabian superwoman's curvaceous and muscular light brown body surge upward atop the bed...before going totally limp before him...her slender muscular light brown arms...falling limp on either side of her curvy upper body...her long muscular light brown legs spreading themselves wide open...a pool of white cum collected on the sheets between her huge firm brown thighs. "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Jaffah as he gestured again with his hands...causing the Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia to rise of the bed...hover in mid air...then spin faster and faster...in a blur of motion...until she disappeared.

Jaffah collected the ledger which was lying on the floor...placed it in a cabinet and locked it. His secret was safe...and he now knew the secret of Shazzan's strength and how to tame her should she attempt to stop him again. Miles away from the capital of Saba...Shazzan's naked curvaceous and muscular brown body landed in an oasis...as Jaffah's teleportation took her to this remote destination.

Lying flat on her back...her slender muscular light brown arms on either side of her curvy upper torso...her long muscular light brown legs spread wide open...her sex exposed...her huge firm light brown breasts rising and falling slowly...capped at their summits by hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples...her dark brown cunt shiny wet excited...shaped like a camel toe...her erotic bare light brown feet resting on their smooth heels...clear spaces appearing between her sexy toes which had short clear and glossy toenails...Jadra...Princess of Sabra...Shazzan...Heroine of Arabia...surrendered to unconsciousness.

End.

Wed May 30, 2018 1:18 am