Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 am

Swan Woman in The Right Place 
Megalomaniac

Post Swan Woman in The Right Place
Swan Woman in The Right Place

Moscow, Russia
Present day

It was the third time that the famous Heroine of Russia...SWAN WOMAN...had to intervene...after a show headlined by Russia's number one rock group...the all female band SWAN ROCKERS. Shows put on by the band had been interrupted twice before by a group of protestors...following the agenda of a group called THE RIGHT PLACE...which was opposed to any kind of change taking place in Russia. The Swan Rockers were at the forefront of that change in recent times.

Led by a former politician named KATIA URBELOV... The Right Place was all about returning Russia to the old days of the Soviet Union...when nationalism and extreme conservatism were at their highest. Since their debut...the Swan Rockers were spreading change with their music...opening up Russia to the world in ways no one had ever done before. Through her many public speeches and the messages advanced by The Right Place...Katia was determined to clip the wings of the Rockers.

However inside of the band...there was trouble. It all started with an interview which lead guitarist ANA KUNESTOVA had with the largest Russian TV network...when Ana confirmed that she was a lesbian and Russia needed to accept that these people had a right to live as they wanted anywhere in the world...including Russia. While her best friend and the Rockers' lead singer DOROTHY SHARAPOV was fully behind her best friend and secret girlfriend...there was division amongst the other band members..

This led to the band's drummer quitting...putting some of the Rockers' planned shows in jeopardy. Dorothy and Ana knew how important those shows were to the Swan Rockers...to help them gain international attention...and land a major record deal in the United States...with the possibility of touring that country. That would certainly put the Swan Rockers and Russia on the map. However the band's inner turmoil and the protests by Right Place thugs was scaring away potential agents who could help the band.

At their apartment in Moscow's suburbs...Dorothy comforted Ana. She promised things would get better. They would find a new drummer...and The Right Place protests would stop. Little did Ana know that a ordinary looking silver bracelet which Dorothy wore on her right wrist...allowed her in time of need...to transform into the brave and buxom Swan Woman...who had super strength and the power of flight...to thwart the efforts of The Right Place. At the headquarters of the organization...Katia was upset that The Right Place's efforts to bring the Swan Rockers into disrepute had failed...all because of the intervention of Swan Woman.

. This was another agent of change who Katia was not prepared to accept. The local media and the Internet...were flooded with pictures of the Sexy Superwoman of Russia...her voluptuous and muscular white body barely contained in a thin tight blue and white taupe... silver bracelets with swan insignia on her wrists...blue and white gladiator boots on the lower part of her long muscular white legs...showing off her erotic white feet with sexy glossy toenails to match her glossy fingernails...her identity hidden behind a blue and white mask on the upper part of her face...framed by a mane of long golden tousled hair.

It became clear to Katia that Swan Woman was protecting the Swan Rockers...and needed to be eliminated first...before the all female band could be dealt with. She got a phone call as she was contemplating how to do this. After listening to the person on the other end of the line...Katia had a plan to deal with both the band and busty Russian crime fighter who protected them.

Two days later.
Moscow
4 pm

The Swan Rockers were holding auditions for a new drummer at a concert hall they used for practice. They had been doing this for a week...with several young women coming forward...but none fitting the bill. That was until a young woman with short blonde hair walked into the hall...sat down behind the drums and began to play. Dorothy...Ana...and the other band members immediately paid attention to the skills of the young woman...whose hands moved like lightning...the drumsticks twirling in her nimble fingers...as she played the pieces she was asked to.

Everybody was applauding her by the time she finished playing. Dorothy and Ana knew she was the one. They approached the stage to find out more about the young woman. As she looked at the young woman...Ana recognised who she was. "NADIA" said Ana. "Ana...It's so good to see you" said NADIA ORLOV. "You know each other?" asked Dorothy confused by what was happening. "Yes...She's from my old hometown near the Black Sea...I haven't seen her for years" said Ana as she introduced Nadia to Dorothy.

"I followed Ana's career for a long time...I wanted to be a musician too...play with the Swan Rockers...It would mean a lot to me" said Nadia as she looked at Dorothy. For reasons which she could not explain...Dorothy felt uneasy about Nadia. Was it jealousy? Was it something else...wondered Dorothy as she watched Ana and Nadia smiling...laughing and chatting with each other. However she knew for certain that the band needed a drummer to complete its shows to land a tour to the United States. "Welcome to the band Nadia" said Dorothy as she hugged the young woman...hoping this would also mend fences with Ana.

One week later

The Swan Rockers were starting a new tour which they hoped would land them a big record deal and a tour in the United States. Dorothy knew the protests from The Right Place would not let up and she had to be ready to deal with them as Swan Woman. However there was something else that was bothering her and she wasn't sure her super powers could solve it. The new drummer Nadia had been getting closer to Ana since the time she joined the band.

On one hand...Dorothy was jealous of the amount of time the two spent together. However there was something else about Nadia which troubled her. These suspicions were heightened one day after practices when she overheard Nadia talking on her cell phone. "Everyone in the band trusts me...Soon it'll be time to make the move" said Nadia as she ended the call and made her departure. Dorothy immediately went to Ana and told her what she overheard.

Dorothy and Ana confronted Nadia in the main rehearsal hall. Dorothy told her about her suspicions and the conversation she overheard. Nadia looked shocked and Dorothy felt convinced that she would expose Nadia for the fraud she was. "Call the number now" demanded Dorothy. Nadia looked at Ana...who nodded for her to do as Dorothy asked. Nadia did and put the phone on speaker.
The caller on the other end of the line identified herself as Nadia's mother...asking her if everything was okay.

"My mom's not well...I need this job to help pay her medical bills" said Nadia...pulling out the waterworks...as she ended the call. Ana hugged her...with Dorothy looking on. Her plan to expose Nadia was foiled. However the female singer still had her suspicions. Ana scolded Dorothy for being jealous and heartless.

"Nadia's an old friend...nothing else!" Ana told her. "Trust is what keeps the Swan Rockers together...or maybe you forgot that" she quipped. "I'll have to expose her another way" thought Dorothy and left the hall with Ana and Nadia still hugging each other. Ana did not see the look on Nadia's face...which proved Dorothy's suspicions were right.

Meanwhile at The Right Place headquarters in elsewhere in Moscow...Katia was on the phone...telling the people on the other end of the line that the plan was going well. "We'll have a protest...but we need to do a test before the final part of the plan is executed...We have to be ready for Swan Woman...Only she can disrupt all our plans..." said Katia.

One day later

The show was happening.. but not as well as usual. Dorothy and Ana were not involved...and the Swan Rockers were not as good without them. The duo was backstage..arguing about Nadia...with Dorothy unable to convince Ana that Nadia was using her and had an ulterior motive. However as they argued...Dorothy felt a stiffness in her nipples under her shirt...which alerted her to danger. More of The Right Place protesters had come to the show and were causing trouble with fans of the band.

"Sorry Ana...I've got to go" said Dorothy as she turned and ran away from her best friend. "That's right!...Run away!...You always run away Dorothy!" fumed Ana as she turned and walked away...not knowing the reason why her girlfriend was leaving. Finding a space out of sight of prying eyes...Dorothy focused on her silver swan shaped bracelet...initiating her amazing transformation into the sexy Swan Woman.

Her black leather jacket...white shirt...blue jeans and black leather boots...being replaced by her thin tight blue and white sticky.. barely covering her new voluptuous and muscular white body...silver bracelets with swan insignia...blue and white gladiator heels which showcased her long muscular white legs...as well as her erotic white feet...the blue and white swan mask covering the upper part of her beauteous face...her blonde hair becoming longer tousled.

Her enormous firm white breasts bobbing sexily within the confines of her thin tight blue and white sticky...her slender muscular white arms and long muscular white legs moving in tandem...Swan Woman sprinted towards the group of Right Place protesters...easily scattering them with a combination of punches and kicks...causing them to flee...just as she had done before. However as they fled...Swan Woman noticed a man talking on a radio...making his departure.

"He's got to be the one coordinating the protest!...I've got to stop him and make him talk!" resolved Dorothy as she watched him flee down a nearby alley. Raising her slender muscular white arms above her head...Swan Woman soared into the air... flew over the alley...and landed directly in the path of the man. "You've got questions to answer!" declared the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia. However before she could question him...her nipples stiffened under her thin tight blue and white sticky...alerting her of danger.

Two other men emerged from behind a dumpster...as the man with the radio fled. Swan Woman felled one man with a right hand karate chop to the throat. The second man tried to clamp a thick white cotton pad...which was soaked in chloroform...over her face.
"You can't stop me like that!" scoffed Dorothy as she evaded his lunge...grabbed him by his right wrist and flung him over her right shoulder...hard to the ground.

Just at that moment...Dorothy's nipples hardened again...alerting her to a new threat. However as she turned...Swan Woman felt a pair of sharp pains...and looked down to see a part of darts...lodged in each of her nipples. "UUUUUNH...UUUUUUUNH" moaned Dorothy in pain. The pain was brief...and within two seconds...the Buxom Russian Crime Fighter...felt the world beginning to spin all around her...her long muscular white legs turning to rubber.

Katia emerged from the shadows...with a dart gun in her right hand. "We finally meet Swan Woman...This time I'm ready for you" she sneered. "Uuuuuuuuh....Taken...by surprise...Uuuuuuuuuuh... Shot...in my nipples...Darts...have...chloroform on them...getting weak
...getting dizzy...getting sleepy" confessed Dorothy...as she swayed helplessly from side to side before Katia. "Yes...I got information that your big boobs had some link to your super powers...You proved me right" sneered Katia as she approached the helpless heroine.

Dazed and disoriented by the pain from the darts lodged in each of her enlarged nipples...and the potent chloroform on their tips which were weakening her huge firm white breasts...and spreading throughout her enhanced body...Dorothy was totally powerless against the cunning Katia...who quickly got behind her. Yanking out the darts...Katia pulled down the neck of Swan Woman's thin tight blue and white sticky causing her huge firm white bust to become exposed.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuunh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...not my breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...especially my nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh
...Stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...getting weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...getting sexy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...You're making me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...get sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...can't escape...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh
..sleepy...I'm...so...sleepy" complained the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia as Katia played with her impressive naked white bust at will.

"Very impressive Swan Woman...Very impressive" sneered Katia as she rotated Dorothy's big puffy pink nipples rapidly in a clockwise direction. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh"
moaned Swan Woman...rising on the balls of her feet...her slender muscular white arms dangling limp on either side of her curvy upper body...thoughts of having sex with Ana...starting to filter into her increasingly jaded brain.

Katia gave the Sexy Superwoman of Russia no chance to recover as she took the chloroform-soaked cotton pad and began to rub it all over Dorothy's exposed enhanced firm white bust...paying special attention to their sexy summits. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My breasts...My nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...being chloroformed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...that makes me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sexy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy"
reiterated Swan Woman as she gave in to the pleasure which she was keeping suppressed.

Applying the chloroform pad with her left hand...Katia toyed with Dorothy's big puffy pink nipples...which now gleamed with chloroform... pinching and rotating them...ensuring they remained hard...erect and bullet shaped. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" complained Swan Woman...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her blue and white mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair...confirming she was becoming weaker and sleepier...as her voluptuous and muscular white body...sagged against Katia's body.

"Now that I have your undivided attention Swan Slut...I have questions for you" said Katia as the fingers of her right hand played with Dorothy's enlarged and excited big puffy pink nipples...while she kept the chloroform pad close to her face...so she inhaled enough chloroform to keep her dizzy and disoriented. "No...Uuuuuuuuuuh...I won't answer...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" quipped Swan Woman in a futile attempt at defiance.

Katia then squeezed her big puffy pink nipples forcefully...causing some milk to spurt out of their hardened tips...into the air...like geysers. 'Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...lactating...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Swan strength almost gone...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
too tired...to fight...too sexy...to think...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...will answer...your questions..." conceded Dorothy as erotic thoughts about Ana clouded her mind.

"Good what is your weakness? asked Katia rhetorically. "My breasts...especially...my nipples" replied Swan Woman...as Katia pinched and rotated her big puffy pink nipples...rubbing more chloroform into them. "Your big breasts and oversized nipples...You become very weak when chloroform is rubbed on to them?" asked Katia rhetorically. "Uuuuuuh...Yes" replied Dorothy...too tired and too turned on to resist...erotic thoughts of Ana playing out in her head. "What else weakens you?" asked Katia.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Vodka...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it makes me weak...makes me sleepy...just like chloroform...when you rub them into my nipples...make them hard...you can hypnotise me." replied the sleepy Swan Woman...her voluptuous and muscular white body sagging even more against Katia's slender shapely frame. Katia acted on the untimely confession of the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia...gripping her hard and erect big puffy pink nipples between her thumbs and index fingers...and began to rotate them clockwise...massaging more chloroform into them and Dorothy's wide pink areolas.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so weak...so sexy...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...defenceless" admitted Swan Woman her blue eyes barely open in the slits of the thin blue and white mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face. "That's right Swan Slut...You are falling under my control" sneered Katia as she slowly rotated Dorothy's chloroform coated...big puffy hard and erect nipples in a slow clockwise motion. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You're...hypnotising me" moaned Swan Woman.

"You will now answer my questions truthfully" instructed Katia. "Yes" replied Swan Woman. "What do you think about Nadia?" asked Katia as she rotated Dorothy's drugged big puffy pink hard and erect nipples 360 degrees clockwise...squeezing milk out of them.

"Uuuuuuuh...Suspect she's an agent...for The Right Place...Have to prove it...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned the tired and turned on Top Heavy Heroine of Russia. "You won't...Tell me how to make you forget" commanded Katia as she pinched Swan Woman's chloroform coated big puffy hard and erect nipples. "Uuuuuh...Make me cum...while my nipples are aroused" confessed Dorothy.Reaching down between Swan Woman's wide open huge white thighs...Katia pulled the sliver of the heroine's blue and white sticky aside...exposing her pink clitoris...which was in semi camel toe mode.

She rubbed the chloroform-soaked cotton pad over it. "Uuuuuuuuunh...My clitoris...Uuuuuunh...being chloroformed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuinh
...so hot...so helpless" complained Swan Woman.Katia followed up..by pressing her right index and middle fingers into the pad...thrusting the pad firmly inside of the helpless heroine's throbbing cunt...and rubbing vigorously.

"UUUUH..UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH
UUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUÙUHÙUUUUUUUUUH...UH..UUH..UUUH...UUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dorothy as she had a massive orgasm.

Her senses reeling...Swan Woman collapsed to the ground on her back...her slender muscular white arms flung past her head...her long muscular white legs spread wide open..as Katia removed the pad from her cunt...causing a river of white cum to be released.As the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia lay helpless on the ground...her naked firm white bust heaving up and down...milk flowing from her hard and erect..big puffy pink nipples...white cum gushing out of her throbbing and excited pink cunt..Katia firmly clamped the cotton pad over her nose and mouth.

"Nnnnnnn..Nnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnn..Nnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"complained Dorothy into the pad as she was for--d to inhale a mixture of chloroform anf her own cum.Seeing the helpless heroine's voluptuous and muscular white body go limp on the ground...her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her thin blue and white mask...Katia removed the pad.

"Uuuuuuuuh...made me smell..chloroform..and my own cum...Uuuuuuuuuh...congratulations.....I'm defeated...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'll be unconscious in two seconds...I'll go to sleep for hours...will not remember anything" confessed Dorothy...a ring of white cum around her glossy pink lips.

"Good..You will forget everything that happened here...and you will trust Nadia..Do you understand?" asked Katia. "Yes...will forget..trust Nadia" agreed Swan Woman."Sleep Swan Slut...Sleep" instructed Katia as she reapplied the pad to Dorothy's face. "Hhh
Hhhh..Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"cooed Swan Woman into the pad her head rolling against her right shoulder...her blue eyes closing in the slits of her thin blue and white mask...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

As Katia stood over the tamed Top Heavy Heroine of Russia...two men approached her. "Maybe it's wise to kill her now: he suggested.
"No..the Swan Rockers are the objective...We will proceed according to plan...Swan Woman will pose no further threat to The Right Place" replied Katia.

Swan Woman's thin tight blue and white sticky was adjusted to barely cover her enormous firm white bust and pink cunt. Holding her under her slender muscular white arms and by her round white ankles...the two men lifted the unconscious Swan Woman off the ground...placed her in a corner of the alley out of sight...and left with Katia.

To be continued

Thu May 24, 2018 4:17 pm