Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:26 am

Scorpion Girl in Kitty Kat and the House of Wax 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Girl in Kitty Kat and the House of Wax 3
Scorpion Girl in Kitty Kat and the House of Wax 3

Historic district
Detroit
6 am

Carrying a cup of coffee and a bag of pastries on a tray in his left hand...WILHEIM WAXMAN...entered the front doors of his museum...as part of his regular daily ritual. He always arrived early at the museum to prepare things for opening hours which began at noon and ended at 6 pm. With no family or friends...the museum and everything it contained represented his life's work. Waxman walked past the wax figures of various characters drawn from history and fiction...and which he sculpted with his own hands. He remembered a time when he almost lost all of this...when he ran into debt.

However all of that changed when he obtained his museum's prized exhibition...quite by accident. His fortunes had turned around...the people had come back to his museum and business was good. Waxman reflected on this as he gazed upon the RAJAH RUBY...the red gem sitting on its pedestal in the middle of the museum's main exhibition hall. Though he still had no full understanding of the ruby's strange qualities...Waxman was not worried as long as it continued to make him rich. Continuing through the museum...Waxman went down a staircase which led to the basement...where he did all of his work...making and repairing statues and other exhibits in the museum.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs...the crooked curator smiled as he gazed upon his latest possession. Dangling over a large black vat of simmering liquid wax...the infamous cat burglar Kitty Kat...was a work of art. Waxman admired the curves of her shapely athletic body framed against the fabric of her thin skin tight midnight blue body suit... her hands bound together at the wrists...her palms open...her fingers with steel claw like fingernails curled downwards...her shapely legs dangling limp below her curvy waist...wide spaces between the sexy toes of her erotic midnight blue feet...with steel claw like toenails pointing down to the liquid wax in defeat.

Her head bowed between her massive firm shapely breasts...outlines of her hard and erect big nipples poking through the fabric of her costume...her eyes tightly shut in the slits of her midnight blue cowl mask...which had cat's ears perking up at the top giving her a feline look. He felt aroused as he watched the Feline Felon's nipples...which had been hard and erect for hours...as well as the well defined came toe...framed against the fabric of her thin tight midnight blue body suit.

"The fumes from the wax will keep you asleep for several hours my dear Kitty Kat...long enough for you be the bait for your shapely friend..." gloated Waxman to the unconscious cat burglar who had no idea what he was planning. Trapped in a deep sleep...CAITLIN LI...could think only about one thing...or rather one person...as erotic images of SCORPION GIRL played over and over in her mind like a never ending movie reel. "Mousey....Mousey...." thought Kitty Kat...as she hung unconscious over thevat of simmering liquid wax.

Carver High School
Detroit
4 pm

The sound of the school bell could not come sooner for Gina Cortes.. Dressed in a baggy shirt...baggy jeans...sneakers...her shoulder length black hair flowing out from under a baseball cap turned backwards on her head...the 18 year old Latina tomboy piled her books into her backpack...slung her backpack on to her back and joined the exodus of students filing through the corridors of the main school building... at the end of another day of classes. No one knew about the shapely and muscular body which Gina concealed under her tomboy attire...which could give clues to her secret identity.

While she was still grappling with how to balance being a teenager girl and a super heroine, Gina was happy there was at least one person who supported her. "Ed" thought the Latina tomboy...as she walked through the corridors...thinking about the Latino teen nerd. She thought about how good his hands felt on her body...especially on her breasts and cunt when she was Scorpion Girl...how he never took advantage of her weakness or tried to unmask her. Then she remembered how Ed told her he'd love her if she had no super powers.

Gina was pondering these thoughts...when she felt her big puffy dark brown tits stiffen under her baggy shirt. She looked down the corridor... and was shocked to see Ed being encircled by six teen football players...who were tossing his back pack in the air over his head...as he tried in vain to get it. Gina became angry as she saw her teen rival SHANICE WILSON...and five of her cheerleader minions standing nearby laughing as the football players tormented Ed...who was almost in tears and out of breath from trying to get his back pack from the football players.

"Hey!...Give it back!" yelled Ed as she ran in vain from side to side..as the six football players tossed the backpack in the air back and forth between them...within the circle that they formed around him. "Come on boys!...Give the nerd his bag back!...He wants to cry!...He's no man!...What girl in their right mind would want anything to do with a loser like Mr Ed?" mocked Shanice...and her cheerleader minions laughed. "Ed's in trouble...I have to do something" resolved the Latina tomboy...angry to see Ed being tormented...Shanice and her followers making fun of him...and other students either walking past or stopping to shoot photos or videos on their cell phones.

For a second...the Latina tomboy felt the urge to slip away and return as Scorpion Girl to rescue Ed and humiliate Shanice in the process. However Gina realised that with too many witnesses around...it was possible someone would learn her secret identity. Thinking quickly...she noticed an array of sprinklers on the ceiling of the corridor directly over the spot where Shanice and her followers were tormenting her secret boyfriend. With split second timing... Gina raised her right arm...briefly allowing her silver Scorpion Bracelet to be exposed...as the right sleeve of her shirt rolled back...and fired an energy dart directly over the heads of Shanice and her followers.

The heat emitted from the energy dart was strong enough to activate the sprinklers...causing torrents of water to rain down on all of the students in the corridor including Shanice and her minions. "Ewww!!..My outfit!!...It's ruined!!...What the hell's going on?!!" screamed Shanice as she was drenched with water...was pushed around as the students in the corridor bumped into each other...some of them sliding on the wet floor and falling down as the water from the sprinklers continued to rain down...and fire alarms blared throughout the school building.

Gina used the cover of the confused mass of students in the corridor to act. Using a fraction of her Scorpion Strength...the Latina tomboy bounded forward through the mass of confused students...towards the six football players who were still taunting Ed and keeping his backpack out of his reach...even though they were being drenched by the water from the overhead sprinklers. Lashing out with a flurry of well timed punches and kicks to their heads...guts...and legs...Gina dropped them all to the wet floor in the blink of an eye...grabbed hold of Ed's left wrist with her right hand...and grabbed his backpack...which she had retrieved from the downed teen football players...in her left hand.

"Come on!" cried Gina as she pulled him behind her...through the crowd...the Latino teen nerd too confused by what was happening to offer any complaint or resistance. As the water supply to the sprinklers was cut off...several students were on the floor or standing drenched in the corridor. Among them was Shanice Wilson whose cheerleader outfit was drenched and her hairdo totally messed up by the water. Several of the students...with the exception of her teen male and female minions...laughed at her...some of them taking pictures of her on their phones. "Out of my way!..Out of my way!" fumed Shanice as she stormed off with her teen followers trailing behind...determined to find out who embarrassed her...and to get even with them.

This was the last thing on Gina's mind as she held on to Ed's wrist...and kept on running until they were behind the school gym. It was only when they stopped...and Ed caught his breath...that he realised what happened. "You're safe now Ed...Shanice's goons won't bother you again" said Gina as she found herself looking at the Latino teen nerd...she had feelings for. "Gina?...What?...How did...?" stammered Ed...as his mind tried to figure out how the Latina tomboy he saw as a friend managed to get him out of.

However feeling growing surges of warmth in her immense form brown bust...and her virgin teenage brown cunt under her baggy clothes...as she stood before Ed...Gina acted on impulse. "Hmmmmm?...Mmmmmm" gasped Ed as Gina suddenly threw her arms around his neck...pressed her body against his and kissed him full on the lips. Before he knew what was happening...Ed wrapped his arms around Gina's waist and held her close to him...and returned her kiss. "Mmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmm"sighed Gina with pleasure...her brown eyes fluttering as she felt her awesome teen bust press against Ed's flat toned chest.

"Oooooh...Scorpion Tits...sooo...haaaard now...so hot....so horny.." thought Gina as she pressed her body closer against Ed's...enjoying the intimate contact as her immense firm brown breasts were flattened against his flat muscular chest.Using a fraction of her Scorpion Strength...Gina pressed Ed against a wall of the gym...as she kept on kissing him...as their teen bodies rubbed against one another. As they did...the Latina tomboy felt something long...stiff...and hard...brushing against her inner right thigh. "Ooooooh...Whaaaat....Ooooooh...it's...sooooo...haaaaaard...Oooooooh...so...hot...so...horny...I'm gonna
...gonna...Uh..Uuh...Uuuh..." thought Gina as she felt a powerful orgasm swelling up inside her throbbing cunt...as she and Ed...kept grinding their bodies together.

However the sounds of voices of students spilling out of the main school building...heading in their direction...caused Gina to abruptly break off her kiss...and release her hold on Ed...as much as she didn't want to. Gina and Ed gasped for breath...as they stood a couple of feet apart...staring at each other. "Gina..." began Ed. However before he could say another word...the Latina tomboy...took off on a rapid sprint...was out of the gates of the school compound...and off down the street. As he heard the sounds of other students approaching his location...Ed composed himself...gathered his backpack...and swiftly departed the compound...lest Shanice's football player minions tried to get him again.

Making it to a nearby subway platform...Ed boarded the first train heading towards his home in the Cass Corridor district. As he settled down in his seat...the Latino teen nerd wondered what had just happened to him...especially how Gina was able to rescue him from Shanice's goons and how they almost made out. However Ed remembered he had made a promise to another girl who needed his help. Taking out his phone...Ed quickly composed an email...and sent it off to a secure email site he had set up for Scorpion Girl.

As he watched the buildings of the city passing by the moving train...Ed hoped the Lusty Latina would get his message and visit him later. On another train bound for the Midtown district where she lived with her foster family...Gina Cortes heard a beep on her cell phone...which told her she had received an email. Quickly accessing the secure website set up for her sexy super powered alter ego...the Latina tomboy felt surges of warmth in her shapely teen bust and her virgin teen cunt under her baggy clothes as she saw the email from Ed. "Looks like I got a date with Ed...As Scorpion Girl" thought Gina with a smile as she settled back in her seat for the remainder of the ride home.

Cass Corridor
Detroit
8 pm

His father having left for work hours earlier...Ed Lopes was alone in their apartment...in his bedroom...working on his laptop...when he heard a gentle noise on the fire escape outside of his window. The Latino teen nerd...who was dressed in an unbuttoned shirt...and a pair of boxers...turned around to see Scorpion Girl climb through his window and alight into his bedroom...the soles of her feet...clad in black sticky ankle high boots making contact with the wooden floor. "Hi Ed...I got your message...What's up?" asked the Lusty Latina...her glossy pink lips spreading into a smile...as she assumed her heroic pose in front of him.

Ed could not take his eyes off her amazing brown body...voluptuous and muscular...barely contained in the thin tight v-slit black leotard she wore...black sticky gloves on her hands...her shiny silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist...her brown eyes looking at him through the slits of the black sticky leotard...her thick shiny black hair piled atop her head...with a short tight braid resembling a scorpion's tail hanging from the back of her head to the middle of her back. The Latino teen nerd felt his dick harden under his boxers...especially when he looked at her immense firm brown breasts which threatened to spill out of her flimsy black sticky attire.

This did not go unnoticed by the Lusty Latina...who felt her own big puffy dark brown nipples hardening under her thin tight black sticky leotard...as she looked at Ed's toned chest and the hardening formation between his legs...becoming visible against the fabric of his boxers....and remembered how they almost made out hours earlier at school when she was Gina Cortes. She was brought back to the present by Ed's voice. "So do you want it? " he asked. "Huh?" asked Scorpion Girl....thinking how much she wanted to have sex with Ed now.

"The info I got on that weird wax museum that you wanted?" asked Ed...as he couldn't help but stare at the outline of the Lusty Latina's hardening nipples under her thin tight black sticky leotard. As he looked at her Gina realised she was staring at the growing bulge in the middle of Ed's boxers...and felt a little embarrassed. "Oh...Right" replied Scorpion Girl as she walked over to the nearby bed... slowly sat down on the edge...crossing her right muscular brown leg over its left counterpart. Picking up his laptop...Ed walked over...and sat next to her on the bed.

"I remembered what you told me...and I did some investigating...I think this is what you saw" said Ed as he brought up a photo of a large red gem on the screen. "Yeah!...That's the jewel from the wax museum" replied Gina. "It's not any jewel...It's the RAJAH RUBY" said Ed. "The what?" asked Scorpion Girl as she gave the Latino teen nerd a perplexed look. It comes from South Asia...specifically from the KINGDOM OF BENGALI... small country located inside of India's borders...it's said to be part of a collection of jewels called the GENERATION GEMS...which all have some kind of power" explained Ed.

"You're kidding me?...A jewel with powers?" asked Scorpion Girl sceptically. "Yeah...No different from a hot teenage girl with super powers" said Ed. "Point taken..Tell me more Ed" said Gina...feeling aroused as she accepted his compliment. As she sat on the bed...the Lusty Latina paid partial attention to what the Latino teen nerd was telling and showing her on the screen of his laptop... about the Generation Gems...each one having a unique power...and supposedly the able to unlock a great power if they were every all brought together and forged into a single stone.

Ed told her about how the Rajah Ruby was said to have the power to bring inanimate objects to life...but that it only worked at night. "I was attacked by some statues in that weird wax museum.. You're telling me...this ruby made them come alive?...Please" scoffed Scorpion Girl. "I know how it sounds...but it makes sense...there were a lot of robberies in the Historic District and some of the nearby districts too..." said Ed. "But that was that thief...Kitty Kat...I'm gonna fix her good when I catch her" said Gina clenching her black sticky gloved fists.

"No...I was checking the online stories about the robberies....Kitty Kat's modus operandi is specific...that wasn't involved in any of those crimes...but the robberies happened around the same time that Wilheim Waxman's Museum was almost bankrupt and the City Council was about to shut it down...then he finds the money to pay off his debts...keep the Museum open...and he's been making money ever since" explained Ed. "Oh...You are so cute when you're being a smarty pants" quipped Scorpion Girl...stealing a glance at the bulge in the middle of Ed's boxers...as he continued to explain what he learnt about the Rajah Ruby and Waxman's Museum.

"Thanks for the info Ed...I'd better get going to that museum and pay Mr Waxman a visit...He's got some questions to answer" said Gina as she stood up and prepared to leave. Ed set his laptop on the floor of his bedroom and stood up. "Be careful Scorpion Girl...The Rajah Ruby's powerful..." said Ed as his right hand grabbed the Lusty Latina's left wrist. Acting on the erotic feelings she was having being so close to the Latino teen nerd...Scorpion Girl took control of the situation...pushing him on to the bed...pressing the palm of her left hand against his chest to pin him to the bed...while grabbing the middle of his boxers with the fingers of her right hand.

"Uh...Scorpion...Uhh...Girl...Uhh...What...Uhh...Uhhh...Uhhh" groaned Ed as the Lusty Latina began to fondle his dick through his boxers. "Am I turning you on lover boy?" asked Gina rhetorically as she stroked his dick faster and faster through the fabric of his boxers...making the bulge more defined. "Uhh...Y...Y...Y...eah...Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh
Uhhh" replied Ed rhetorically wiggling helplessly atop the bed...unable to break free of Scorpion Girl's strong grip." I want to see it...Will you let me see it?" asked Gina in sweet sultry voice.

"Uh...Uhh...Uhh...Uhhh...Uhhh..Uhhh...Uhhh" groaned Ed...as Scorpion Girl fondled his dick through his boxers...making it longer and stiffer with each passing second...and causing pressure to build up inside of it. "Pleeeeease" pleaded the Lusty Latina...as she continued to rapidly rub his hardening dick through the fabric of his boxers. "Uhh...Uhh...Uhh...O...O...Okay" groaned Ed as he submitted to the growing erotic desires inside of him. In a swift motion...Gina pulled down the Latino teen nerd's boxers.. her brown eyes widening in the slits of her black sticky mask as she saw his stiff...tanned dick...and grabbed it with the fingers of her right hand.

"Uhh...Uhh..Uhh..Uhh...Uhh...Uhh...Uhhh...Uhhh...Uhhh" moaned Ed his lean muscular tanned body gyrating atop the bed...as Scorpion Girl stroked his exposed dick with increasing speed. "You like that lover?" asked Gina rhetorically as she continued to stroke the Latino teen nerd's aroused member. "Uhhh..Uhhhh...Uhhhhh...Uhhhhhhh"
moaned Ed...trapped in an erotic stupor from which he could not escape...his normally rational mind overruled by his erotic desires for the Lusty Latina. "I'll take that as a yes" replied Scorpion Girl...her right hand a blur of motion as she rubbed Ed's dick faster and faster.

Overwhelmed by his erotic urges...and unable to overcome the Lusty Latina's superior physical strength...Ed surrendered to the inevitable. "UH..UHH..UHH...UHHH...
UHHHH...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Ed as Scorpion Girl brought him to a powerful orgasm...white cum spraying out of the tip of his hardened member...on to his exposed chest... as he collapsed on his back to the bed...and passed out.

Getting to her feet... Scorpion Girl looked at Ed...his member hard and erect...at right angles to the rest of his body as he slept on the bed before her. Gina was feeling very aroused at the moment...her big puffy dark brown Scorpion Nipples semi hard under her thin tight black sticky leotard...while her brown Scorpion Cunt was moist under the thin sliver of black sticky between her large brown thighs. "I'd love to get naked and let you play with me Ed...but I've got to get to the museum...expose that creep Waxman...and catch Kitty Kat....once I do...I'll be back...I promise" vowed Gina as she turned...walked away from the aroused and sleeping Ed Lopes...and exited through his open bedroom window.

Historic District
Detroit
9 pm

The muscles of her voluptuous brown body accentuated...framed by her thin tight black sticky crime fighting attire...Scorpion Girl swung with incredible agility over the rooftops of the Historic District unseen...as she headed for her destination...Wilheim Waxman's Museum. "I hate having turned Ed on and split...but I've got a job to do" thought the Lusty Latina...who knew the teenage Latino nerd in her regular identity of Latina tomboy Gina Cortes...as her fellow student at Carver High School. Ed had come good on his promise to provide her with information about some strange things she saw in the museum...and Scorpion Girl now felt she was ready for anything she would find there.

Releasing her grip on the unbreakable Scorpion Line...that was fired from the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist... the Lusty Latina alighted towards the rooftop of the now closed museum...landing on the balls of her erotic brown feet...clad in ankle high black sticky boots...in a squatting position.

Standing up...Gina sauntered towards a nearby skylight...her immense firm brown breasts swaying sexily under her thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard...threatening to spill out...her flimsy garb narrowing between her large brown thighs in the front and the space between the cheeks of her round firm brown ass.

Snapping the heavy iron padlock on the skylight and throwing it away...Scorpion Girl placed her black sticky gloved fingers under the grooves of the skylight. The soles of her feet resting flat on the rooftop of the museum...Gina flexed the muscles of her voluptuous brown body...her immense firm brown breasts bunching together under her thin tight black sticky leotard...as she effortlessly removed the top of of the skylight.

Flexing her huge brown thighs...the Lusty Latina descended into the closed wax museum, landing on the balls of her feet. Standing up...her immense firm brown breasts jiggling slightly under her thin tight black sticky leotard...Scorpion Girl strolled towards the Rajah Ruby...which sat atop a marble pedestal...surrounded by other wax figures...a low red light...glowing eerily in the darkness of the museum's main exhibition hall.

However as she got closer to the pedestal...Gina felt her big puffy dark brown nipples stiffen under her thin tight black sticky leotard. "Oh...Something's arousing my Scorpion Tits...and it's not thoughts about making out with Ed later..." thought the Lusty Latina as she halted in her tracks...about a foot away from the pedestal.

From a nearby sarcophagus...Scorpion Girl heard faint moans of..."Mmmm...Mmmmm". However as the Lusty Latina turned in the direction of the moans she heard...she felt her big puffy dark brown nipples..stiffen even more...warning her of danger.Just at that moment..the glow of the Rajah Ruby intensified...three wax statues...came alive...leaping off their display stands...and charged towards Gina.

"Ed was right about that ruby!...The statues came to life and they're out to get me!" said Scorpion Girl as she flexed her muscular brown arms and long muscular legs as a fireman...lumberjack...and...construction worker statues rushed towards her.Getting over her initial surprise and remembering the faint moans she heard...thinking that someone needed her help. The Lusty Latina exploded into action.

Dancing on the balls of her feet...Gina evaded the wild swings of the fireman and lumberjack's axes...which destroyed some of the other nearby exhibits as the two statues tried to strike her. Raising her right muscular brown arm...the Lusty Latina...took aim...and fired an energy dart from the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist.

The mini energy projectile...hit the fireman statue in the left eye. Scorpion Girl was surprised as the statue uttered a human like shriek...as it swung its axe wildly...beheading the lumberjack statue in the process. As these two statues collapsed to the floor of the museum...Scorpion Girl flexed her huge brown thighs...leapt towards the construction worker statue...driving the ball of her left foot so hard into the middle of its face...that she knocked its head off.

"It's gonna take more than some freaky statues to beat me" gloated Gina...thinking the danger had passed. She walked over to the sarcophagus where she heard the moaning coming from to make an unexpected discovery. Lying inside the sarcophagus...bound hand and foot...mouth gagged...wearing her skin tight midnight blue body suit which highlighted her athletic and muscular body...was none other than the notorious criminal who got the better of her when their paths first crossed...KITTY KAT.

Seeing the Feline Felon...bound and gagged right in front of her...made Scorpion Girl feel triumphant and confident. The Lusty Latina assumed her heroic pose...her black sticky gloved hands resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her thick muscular brown legs spread slightly apart...the soles of her black sticky booted feet resting flat on the tiled floor of the museum...her immense firm brown bust...which threatened to spill out of her thin tight black sticky leotard at any second pushed forward...as she looked down on the captured Kitty Kat.

"Fancy meeting you here Kitty Kat...Looks like someone saved me the trouble of catching you" quipped Gina. "Mmm...Mmmm" groaned Kitty Kat into her gag...struggling weakly...unable to free herself of the ropes binding her wrists behind her back and her rounded ankles together. "Save your breath for the cops Kitty Kat...You got a lot of explaining to do...When I deliver you and that weird ruby to them...Then I can go back to my date..." quipped Scorpion Girl...as her mind went back to the teen Latino nerd Ed Lopes...making her already aroused big puffy dark brown nipples...stiffen even further...becoming pronounced against the fabric of her flimsy black sticky attire.

However distracted by erotic thoughts about Ed and what she planned to have the Latino teen nerd do to her...after she handed over the Rajah Ruby and Kitty Kat to the police...Scorpion Girl never detected a figure sneaking up behind her...in the darkness of the museum.Taking full advantage of the distraction and inexperience of the Top Heavy Teen Heroine...Wilheim Waxman made his move..clamping a thick cotton pad firmly over Gina's nose and mouth...with his left hand.Before Scorpion Girl could recover from that surprise...Waxman..thrust his right hand under her thin tight black sticky leotard...roughly and rapidly groping her immense firm brown breasts...with his free right hand.

"HNNN..HNNNNNNN..HNNNNNN..HNNN...HNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNN" blared Scorpion Girl into the thick fibres of the cotton pad...her brown eyes wide open in the slits of her black sticky mask..her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs flailing wildly in the air...as she was for--d to inhale chloroform..while her big puffy dark brown nipples were twisted..squeezed...and pinched by Waxman.

"UUUUUUUNH..HEY...UUUUUUUUNH..WHAT'S GOING ON...UUUUUUUUNH...SOMEONE'S GROPING MY SCORPION BOOBS..UUUUUUUH
..NAILING ME IN MY SCORPION TITS...BEEN TAKEN BY SURPRISE...CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUUNH...FEEL DIZZY...CHLOROFORM...GOTTA BREATHE IT...SCORPION TITS...ARE...SOOOO...HAAAARD...UUUUUUH...SLEEPY....GETTING...SOOO...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUH" thought Gina as she wiggled frantically in Waxman's grip which was getting stronger and stronger. "No escape for you now Scorpion Girl!" snarled Waxman..as he kept the chloroform-soaked cotton pad pressed firmly over Gina's nose and mouth..with his left hand...while he kept on groping her immense firm brown breasts under her thin tight black sticky leotard.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...My Scorpion Tits...hurt..Uuuh....wish it was Ed playing with them...Uuuuuuuuh ...They're...getting...so..ha..haa..haaaaaaaard...
...getting...sexy...getting weak...getting dizzy...gotta...breathe chloroform" conceded Gina as her muscular brown arms fell limp on either side of her curvy upper body...and her thick muscular brown legs went limp below her thick curvy waist.Waxman smiled as he felt the Lusty Latina's voluptuous and muscular brown body sag against his stocky frame.

"Nnnn....Nnnnn..Nnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnn" complained Scorpion Girl into the cotton pad...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her black sticky mask...as Waxman...pinched each of her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples under her flimsy tight black sticky leotard...with his free right hand. "Uuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...fallen into a trap...can't...get out...Ed...Uuuuuuuuuh...Help" sighed Gina into the pad...unable to resist the erotic images of the Latino teen nerd in her head...the abuse of her immense firm brown breasts...her big puffy dark brown nipples...and the overwhelming scent of chloroform.

"Nnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnn"cooed Scorpion Girl into the thick fibres of the chloroform-soaked cotton pad...as her brown eyes rolled up in the slits of her thin black sticky mask. Waxman released his hold on the Lusty Latina...causing her to collapse flat on her back to the museum floor..her muscular brown arms flung past her head...her thick muscular brown legs spread wide open below her thick curvy waist.

Squatting beside her...Waxman pulled back the string like straps of her flimsy tight black sticky leotard...exposing her immense firm brown breasts. "Welcome to my collection Scorpion Girl...You and your cat friend will be staying here...permanently..." sneered Waxman as he fondled Gina's hard and erect...bullet shaped puffy dark brown nipples...as she lay helpless and unconscious on the museum floor before him.

To be continued

Sat May 19, 2018 10:00 am