Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 am

Scorpion Woman and Tomboy in Fast Times in Detroit 5 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman and Tomboy in Fast Times in Detroit 5
Scorpion Woman and Tomboy in Fast Times in Detroit 5

Detroit waterfront
Midnight

Emerging from an energy portal on a remote side of the sprawling waterfront...concealed behind several old abandoned buildings...SCORPION WOMAN...guided her black armoured Scorpion Cycle towards its destination. In the shadows of the surrounding buildings...several static and mobile laser cannons...kept watch on the Venomous Vixen...protecting her from any threat...as the doors to a large warehouse directly ahead of her opened up. However this was no ordinary warehouse...but was actually her secret lair...the SCORPION NEST. The warehouse doors closed quickly behind the Scorpion Woman as she brought her mystic motorcycle to a halt atop a large silver scorpion insignia painted on the floor of the warehouse.

The Venomous Vixen dismounted her Scorpion Cycle...lifting her unconscious passenger...up in her slender muscular creamy arms. Wearing nothing but a flimsy pair of white panties...TOMMY BOYD'S head lolled backwards...her shapely arms dangling limp...the sexy toes of her bare tanned feet...pointing to the floor...as Scorpion Woman carried her to the medical centre of the Nest. She gently laid Tommy down on the examination table...and looked at the unconscious Teen Wonder for a minute. She could not help but silently admire Tommy's curvaceous and athletic tanned body...watching her ample tanned boobs rising and falling slowly... her eyes tightly closed...her lips slightly parted... as she lay in a deep sleep.

"STINGER...Initiate scan" ordered Scorpion Woman as she stepped back from the table. "As you command Mistress" replied the alien artificial intelligence (AI)... who served her...causing a beams of light to move up and down Tommy's curvaceous and athletic tanned body. Stinger had his diagnosis in seconds. "The girl is in excellent health and physical condition Mistress...however I detect significant quantities of Feminite and chloroform in her system...and her brain waves are irregular..." said the AI. The Venomous Vixen was all too familiar with both chloroform and Feminite...which had been used by her enemies in different ways to knock her out.

Feminite...Scorpion Woman knew from her recent adventures...meant the involvement of the shadowy global crime conglomerate...CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL....in the race. While her superhuman abilities allowed her to easily recuperate after being exposed to both chloroform and Feminite...Scorpion Woman was intrigued at the extent to which Cyclops was prepared to go to keep an ordinary girl...a Tomboy...out of the race. Her suspicions that Tommy Boyd was a racer in the Turbo Track...and that MARCIA SLOAN...and CHAD PARKER...were involved with Cyclops and their local criminal allies to keep the Teen Wonder out of the race were confirmed. Tommy was the key to bringing down Cyclops' latest criminal scheme in Detroit.

"Initiate reconditioning Stinger...Keep her safe until I return...Miss Boyd has a lot of questions to answer when she wakes up" said the Venomous Vixen. "As you command Mistress...Reconditioning process...initiated" said the AI...as a force field formed around the unconscious Tomboy...robot hands removed her skimpy panties...as beams of light worked their way up and down her naked curvaceous and athletic tanned body...undoing the conditioning which Cyclops International had done on the femme crusader...to brainwash her...and turn her from a Tomboy into the hooker/dancer GIRLY GIRL.

Knowing the process would take several hours...Scorpion Woman walked back to where she had parked her Scorpion Cycle....started the engine...and rode out of the Scorpion Nest. Travelling through an energy portal...she emerged out of sight from any prying eyes...back into her regular identity of DETECTIVE MICHELLE WALKER. As she rode away from the Detroit waterfront where her Scorpion Nest was hidden...Tommy's presence at the Nest made Michelle remember how empty the Nest had been...since Trey left. She remembered it was Trey who came up with the idea for the Scorpion Nest...and Stinger followed his ideas to the letter.

As she felt the wind blowing through her shoulder length black hair...Michelle remembered all the times Trey tended to the wounds she sustained as Scorpion Woman...physical and mental. She could always share her true feelings with him. Even though he was younger than her...his intelligence...ingenuity...courage...loyalty...and his love...made her feel complete...as a cop...a super heroine...and as a woman.

The Venomous Vixen felt her blue eyes beginning to water...as she also remembered the circumstances which torn them apart...hurtful words said...deeds which could not be undone...how terribly she missed Trey...when she wore the mask...and when she didn't. Scorpion Woman also thought about the rookie cop JIMMY KOWALSKI...in a coma at Detroit Memorial Hospital...who she had feelings for...which she could not yet define.

Pushing those thoughts to the back of her mind...Michelle focused on the job at hand. "Tommy will be safe at the Scorpion Nest...In the meantime...Detective Walker has to follow up on some leads which Scorpion Woman can't do without arousing suspicions" resolved Michelle as she headed towards her apartment in the New Centre district.

Back inside of the Scorpion Nest...within the force field created by Stinger around the medical examination table... Tommy rolled her head from side to side... sexily moaning..."Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"..her naked ample tanned boobs rising and falling...her pert brown nipples becoming soft ..from hours of being in a hardened and erect state...her throbbing cunt being to relax...as the energy beams bathing her body...made her remember...Lincoln Heights....CHESTER and his Garage...her TOMMY CAR...her best friend HAROLD PINTER...her secret crush...race driver RANDY STARR... Marcia Sloan...Chad Parker... ERNIE LEEDS JR...MIKE SULLIVAN...his little brother JIMMY... fighting with men wearing the symbol of a pyramid with an all-seeing eye in the middle.. getting her breasts groped...her nipples tweaked...her cunt fingered...the unmistakeable smell of chloroform...endless blackness as she drifted off into a...deep sleep....with all these memories swirling around in her head.

Scorpion Nest
Detroit waterfront
8 pm

"Oooooooooh...What happened?...Where am I?" sighed Tommy as she opened her brown eyes...after what seemed to be an eternity of sleep. Her vision was blurry at first but soon began to clear. She felt a firm but comfortable surface beneath her curvaceous and athletic tanned body. Pressing the palms of her hands against this surface...Tommy eased herself into a sitting position...and looked around...to discover that she was in some kind of warehouse. However it was like no other warehouse she had seen before. Looking around her immediate location.. Tommy saw a lot of hi-tech equipment....which looked like something out of one of Harold's comic books.

The Teen Wonder was also surprised to find herself wearing an extra large white sleep shirt...which reached down to her knees...not too different from the ones she wore at home in Lincoln Heights. Getting off the medical examination table...she felt the cold concrete floor's sensation resonate through the soles of her sexy tanned bare feet...as she explored her surroundings. Having seen her fair share of injuries playing sports...Tommy deduced that she woke up in some kind of sick bay as Harold would call it...from the many episodes of Star Trek they watched together in her Tree House. She saw what appeared to be some kind of gym...with equipment that was similar to gyms at the military bases that her father COLONEL BOYD served at.

She walked barefoot out on to the main floor of the old warehouse...continuing to look around. The femme crusader saw a spiral staircase which led to a loft on the upper level. "Hello....Is anyone here?" called Tommy...as her voice echoed throughout the seemingly empty warehouse. When she got no response...Tommy began to get worried...as a flood of memories returned. "What the heck am I doing here?...Chester's continuing on me to win the Turbo Track to save his garage....Harold and Randy too...My Tommy Car...Marcia and Chad have it...Oh...they could be stripping it for parts...I gotta get it back...I gotta..." babbled Tommy.

However she was stopped in mid-babble...as she turned around and saw a sleek black armoured motorcycle parked in the middle of the floor. A gasp escaped between Tommy's pink lips and before she knew it...she was being drawn to the motorcycle...like a moth to a flame. Working at Chester's Garage as a mechanic...Tommy had seen and fixed nearly every make of car...truck...van...and motorcycle. Or at least she thought she had...up until that moment. The design of the bike was like nothing she had ever seen before and something told her that it wasn't man made. She passed her hands along its sleek frame...admiring all of its mechanical parts...as well as what appeared to be a computer system on the bike which far surpassed the one she had in the Tommy Car.

The Teen Wonder was still marvelling at the motorcycle when she noticed the insignia of a silver scorpion on its left and right sides. "Oh...my....God" gasped Tommy as she squatted on the left side of the bike...and the fingers of her right hand traced the outline of the deadly insect. Suddenly...Tommy froze...as she realised she was not alone. Slowly standing up...Tommy Boyd turned around...to find herself looking directly at a woman with a curvaceous and muscular creamy body...clad in a tight black armoured leotard...black armoured elbow length gloves...black armoured knee high boots...a black armoured mask covering most of the upper part of her face...the end of her thick glossy black hair in a long braid...resembling the tail of a scorpion.

The woman folded her slender muscular creamy arms under her impressive bust...barely contained in her leotard...a gleaming silver scorpion insignia proudly displayed between her huge firm creamy breasts. Tommy couldn't get over how strong and beautiful this woman was. "Uh hi...Nice outfit" said Tommy. The masked woman was unresponsive. Tommy looked at the motorcycle...and then back at the woman. "Sorry...I didn't mean to touch your bike...It's so cool...I've never seen anything like it...Is it American?....Japanese?...What kind of parts does it have?...What kind of gas you use in it? asked Tommy. The woman remained silent...her blue eyes staring intently at her through the slits of her black armoured mask.

"Who are you?...Where the hell am I sister?!" snapped Tommy getting angry at the silent treatment she was getting. the she remembered her last conversation with Harold before leaving for Detroit...Tommy remembered that her best friend actually told her about this very woman standing in front of her...and how she doubted this woman was even real. Looking down at her feet...the Teen Wonder realised she was standing on a large silver scorpion insignia...matching the one between the woman's huge firm creamy breasts...that was painted into the floor. "Scorpion Woman...I presume..." said Tommy meekly...remembering all what Harold told her about the heroine's mighty powers...afraid that she had insulted the Venomous Vixen.

"Yes...and you're Tommy Boyd" replied Scorpion Woman. 'You...You know who I am?" asked Tommy in surprise. "Yes" replied Scorpion Woman. As she looked around the old warehouse...seeing her sleek motorcycle...and all the hi-tech equipment...Tommy realised that she was in the heroine's secret lair...and that Harold would flip if he knew about this.

"Talk about Bug House" said Tommy looking around the interior of the warehouse. Scorpion Woman glared at the Teen Wonder. "I beg your pardon young lady?!" a male electronic sounding voice remarked...making Tommy jump out of her skin. "Whaaat?!!...Who...Who said that?!!" gasped the Teen Wonder in surprise looking all around her.

"That's Stinger...You offended him by your description of the Scorpion Nest...I would have to agree with him on that..." replied the Venomous Vixen as she turned and started walking away from Tommy. "Hey...Scorpion Woman...Uh...Stinger...I...I'm sorry" said Tommy as she ran after the heroine.

As she did...Tommy looked all around the warehouse...but could not figure out where the strange voice...which sounded very English to her...not unlike the voice of Alfred from the 1966 Batman TV series which she watched with Harold in her Tree House. 'I'm sure you are" replied Scorpion Woman as she continued walking towards the command centre of the Scorpion Nest. "Scorpion Woman...I need your help..." said Tommy.

"Really?" asked Scorpion Woman as she continued walking. "Yeah...Since I've been in this town...weird things have happened...Someone jumped me in my hotel room...drugged me...kidnapped me...used some kinda weird green light...that got me really horny...nailed me over and over...I kept on blacking out...I was dancing and letting guys grope me...Next thing I know...I wake up here...in this Bug...Uh...I mean...your Scorpion Nest..." said the Teen Wonder...as she continued to trail behind the Venomous Vixen.

"You certainly appear to have a habit of getting into trouble Miss Boyd...It must happen a lot where you come from" quipped Scorpion Woman...her back to the femme crusader as she kept on walking. "Well maybe if you knew what those creeps were doing to me...I wouldn't be in this fix now sister!" snapped Tommy.

Scorpion Woman stopped walking...turned around and glared at the Teen Wonder. Tommy felt the Venomous Vixen's blue eyes going right through her. "I've got a whole city of scum to deal with!...The police certainly won't bring them to justice!...Not like I can!...If you're looking for a babysitter Miss Boyd....You came to the wrong place!...You should go home!" countered Scorpion Woman.

Her words made Tommy think about Chester...his garage on the line...Harold and Randy....Marcia and Chad...eager to see her fail...Aunt Edwina...Miss Merribrook...and Gwendolyn... and the Proper Little Miss Finishing School...which was often plunked in whenever one of her tomboyish schemes backfired.

"Please!!...I need your help!!...Chester will lose his garage if I don't win the Turbo Track!!...It would kill him!!...I can't let him down!!...He's like my grandpa!!...Harold and Randy are counting on me to win!!...Marcia and Chad stole my Tommy Car!!...I know they wanna use it to win the race...an use the prize money to build a shopping mall over Chester's Garage!!...I don't know what else to do!!...Please!!...I'm begging you...Please help me!!" cried Tommy as she bowed her head and burst into tears...unable to contain her emotions.

Scorpion Woman looked at the sobbing Teen Wonder....and felt something stir inside of her. It was a feeling she had not felt for some time. The Venomous Vixen closed the gap between them...placed the fingers of her right hand under Tommy's chin and lifted it...so her blue eyes were looking right into the tear-filled brown eyes of the tenacious Tomboy.

" I can help you Miss Boyd" said Scorpion Woman...in a firm but calm voice...sensing the honesty in Tommy's words. "You...You will?" asked the Teen Wonder with hope in her voice. "Yes" replied the Venomous Vixen...as she looked at the Teen Wonder as she regained her composure. "Sorry about that...but I feel like I'm losing it" said Tommy. "After what you've been through Miss Boyd...That's understandable" replied Scorpion Woman.

"Huh?" asked Tommy confused by what the Venomous Vixen was telling her. Seeing the confusion in the Teenage Guardian Angel's brown eyes...Scorpion Woman brought her up to speed."You've gotten yourself involved with an organisation called Cyclops international" said Scorpion Woman.

"Cyclops...Internatio...Who???" asked the Teen Wonder...a perplexed look on her face. "A secret conglomerate that engages in criminal operations all over the world and profits from them...the Turbo Track an illegal street race...being run underground here in Detroit...is one of them." continued Scorpion Woman...folding her slender muscular creamy arms under her huge firm creamy bust. "Holy Crap!...You gotta be kidding!" blurted Tommy.

"Do I look like I'm kidding...Miss Boyd?" asked the Venomous Vixen rhetorically...as she gave the Teen Wonder an icy stare with her blue eyes. "No...Ma'am" replied Tommy humbly...as she felt that stare cutting right through her. "I've fought Cyclops International before...I assure you Miss Boyd...They are very real" continued Scorpion Woman. "So these Cyclops guys are the ones who jumped me and kidnapped me?" asked Tommy. "Yes" replied Scorpion Woman.

"Why?" asked Tommy. "To keep you out of the race...so your friend Chad Parker could win." said the Venomous Vixen. Tommy gasped in shock at these words...and clenched her fists as anger welled up within her. "That Marcia Sloan!...She did it to me again!...She and her creep boyfriend have got my Tommy Car!...They're gonna use it to win the race and get the cash I need to save Chester's Garage! cried the Teen Wonder. "Yes...That's why they used Feminite on you" said Scorpion Woman. "Feminite?" asked Tommy.

"Yes...A mineral that affects only women...it can be used in several forms...but it makes women become erotically aroused...so they can be controlled...I've experienced its effects before...even with my powers...it's difficult to resist its effects...on a woman without super powers...it can be particularly devastating...After you were kidnapped...Cyclops hypnotized you into thinking you were a prostitute and put you in the care of one of their local criminal associates who runs the Club Venus strip club...Cyclops planned to keep you there in that state... and in Detroit permanently...long after Chad Parker won the Turbo Track...became their driver...and Marcia Sloan got the million dollar first prize...to with it whatever she wants " explained Scorpion Woman.

Tommy gasped in shock...and clenched her fists...growing anxious and angry...as she remembered everything that had happened to her...and that Marcia Sloan and Chad Parker had stolen her Tommy Car...planned to use to win the race...and shut down Chester's Garage. She couldn't let that happen.

"Listen...Thanks for saving me...and restoring my memory...but I've got to get out of here!" said Tommy driving her right fist into the palm of her left hand...as she turned to leave. "And how do you plan to do that Miss Boyd?" asked Scorpion Woman as she stood watching the Teen Wonder...her slender muscular creamy arms folded under her huge firm creamy bust that was accentuated by her tight black armored leotard.

"I'm gonna find Marcia and Chad...Get my Tommy Car back...and win the race!" declared Tommy as she stopped and turned to look at the Venomous Vixen. "By now...Cyclops would know that you escaped from Club Venus...and their agents will be looking for you...that plan will only end you back up in their hands..." said Scorpion Woman.

"I don't care!...I gotta stop them...No matter what!" replied Tommy. The Teen Wonder's courage impressed the Venomous Vixen but she knew that this would not be enough...not against an opponent like Cyclops International. "So you want to get even with Chad Parker and Marcia Sloan for what they did to you?… Stop them from using your car to win the race?” asked Scorpion Woman rhetorically.

“Of course!...I'm gonna cream Marcia and Chad and their Cyclops friends for what they did to me!” replied Tommy pressing her right fist into the palm of her left hand again. "You’re going to need help, Ms. Boyd. Your treacherous friends are working with Cyclops...and Cyclops operatives aren't defeated so easily...Come with me...” replied the Venomous Vixen as she continued walking.

Tommy followed her...as she entered the command centre. Her brown eyes widened in awe at the large screen before them...showing images of activities in other parts of the city...voices heard over several radio frequencies...even screens monitoring communication via social media...all active simultaneously. Harold would flip if he knew she were here. Tommy realized that if she was going to turn the tables on Marcia and Chad...she needed Scorpion Woman's help. "While you were in the care of Cyclops...Your friends acquired your car...Stinger...if you will?" said the Venomous Vixen. "As you command Mistress" replied the AI.

Tommy watched on the large screen in front of her...images of her arch rivals watching as her beloved race car was loaded into the back of a moving truck and taken away. "That's my car!" said Tommy. "Yes...It was taken to Greek Town to a salvage yard and garage run by a felon called GYRO GRIEZMAN......former race car driver until an accident crippled him...now he leads a crew for the local Italian mafia that's loyal to Cyclops International...They steal high end cars...chop them up and converts them into vehicles used by other criminals in the city...and outside...for a price" explained Scorpion Woman.

"No way!!...Marcia and Chad have wanted to take my car apart for...like forever...I...Uh...We gotta stop them!" said Tommy....as she looked at the masked crime fighter. "We will Miss Boyd" replied Scorpion Woman. "Tommy...My friends call me Tommy...Sorry if I was hotheaded before...but I was just so worried about what could happen to Chester's Garage...Marcia wants to knock it down and build a mall over it" said the Teen Wonder.

As she spoke...Tommy was surprised to see live video footage...of Chester...Harold...and Randy sitting outside the garage. Scorpion Woman studied the femme crusader's facial expression and body language as she watched the images on screen. What??...How??" asked Tommy in awe...surprised again by Scorpion Woman.

"So those are your friends?" asked the Venomous Vixen. "Yeah...Chester's like the grandpa I never had...I learnt everything about cars from him...Harold's been my best friend from as long as I can remember...He's a big nerd and your biggest fan...and Randy...Well...Randy...He's...like...Uh....He's so...Uh...Well" replied Tommy...suddenly feeling her pert brown nipples begin to harden under her t-shirt...and the space between her thighs begin to moisten as erotic thoughts about Randy began to fill her head. Scorpion Woman couldn't help but think about Trey as she listened to Tommy.

She remembered how good it felt to be with someone...who accepted her for all that she was...and how she missed that with Trey. Michelle also thought about the undefined feelings she had towards Jimmy. Tommy was surprised as the Venomous Vixen closed the space between them and placed her black armoured gloved hands on Tommy's shoulders.

"I understand Tommy...A lot more than you think...I can see this is more than a race for you...and I'll help you make this right" Scorpion Woman promised. "You will?" asked Tommy. "Yes...but first...you need something more appropriate to wear...Do you trust me?" asked Scorpion Woman. "Yes" replied the Teen Wonder....realizing that to beat Marcia and Chad...she could not do it alone...having already been defeated by their Cyclops friends.

Tommy accepted that she needed a seasoned crime fighter like Scorpion Woman to help her defeat these ruthless baddies. Joining forces with her was the only smart move she could make in the circumstances. "Good...Stinger...If you will" said the Venomous Vixen. "As you command Mistress..." replied the AI. Before Tommy could speak...a black aura swirled around her body. When it faded...Tommy was in awe and delight...as she was clad in a black racing driver's suit...black boots... black gloves... and a silver helmet in her gloved hands. The left side of her new suit...had her name "Tommy" emblazoned on it in silver.

"Wow!...This is awesome!" declared Tommy. "Now you're ready...C'mon...We need to get moving...We have a car to save...and you have a race to win" replied Scorpion Woman as she walked towards her parked silver motorcycle...with Tommy following close on her heels. "Mistress...I have input the coordinates of the Tommy Car's location into the Scorpion Cycle computer..." said Stinger as the two heroines approached the parked silver motorcycle.

The Venomous Vixen mounted the Scorpion Cycle first...then Tommy climbed on to the back...placing her hands on either side of the masked crime fighter's small curvy waist. Tommy felt a tingling of excitement go through her body as the Scorpion Cycle rumbled to life....and they sped out of the old warehouse which housed the Scorpion Nest. She felt the wind rushing past her body...as the Scorpion Cycle accelerated... till the world blurred around her and they vanished into the night.

Greek Town district
9 pm

Using the shells of the old vehicles which filled the Griezman's Salvage Yard as cover...Scorpion Woman and Tommy made their way towards the large steel walled building in the middle of the compound...which housed the garage. Tommy stayed behind the Venomous Vixen...and watched with admiration as she silently took out an armed thug standing guard by a side door of the garage. Entering through the side door...Scorpion Woman and Tommy stuck to the shadows and the shells of different vehicles...in various stages of dismantlement...as they followed the sounds of voices to the middle of the garage. The Teen Wonder recognized two of the voices...belonging to her arch nemeses...Chad Parker and Marcia Sloan.

As the two heroines squatted behind a pickup truck... they saw Marcia and Chad in the company of Griezman...and his crew of ten mechanics...all of them armed. Tommy was angry as she saw Chad sitting behind the wheel of her Tommy Car....while Marcia and Griezman stood beside her precious race car. "Yeah...Just think...I'm gonna win this race with that tomboy's own toy car!" gloated Chad. "We did the work on the car like your partners requested...It's ready to race when the Turbo Track kicks off tonight!" gloated Chad as he prepared to start the Tommy Car.

Tommy looked at Scorpion Woman...anxious to get into action and get her car back. Scorpion Woman raised her right hand...urging her to wait. "Now Stinger" whispered the Venomous Vixen into the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger. The Teen Wonder didn't know what her senior partner was doing...but it soon became clear to her. To Tommy's surprise and delight... the Tommy Car started to buck up and down on its own...its doors opening and closing on their own....and refused to start.

"What the hell?!!" yelled Chad in surprise and disgust as he tried several things but just could not get the Tommy Car to start...or to stop its strange actions. The Teen Wonder grinned at the Venomous Vixen...who gave her a polite nod in response. Chad stumbled out of the car...and staggered over to where Marcia was standing. “I can’t drive this crazy thing… it’s haunted!” Chad complained to Marcia...who was annoyed that her boyfriend...was embarrassing her.

“Okay...Okay...Calm down already... Must I do everything myself!!" fumed Marcia...as she turned to Griezman. "Contact our friends from Cyclops...and tell them we have a problem with the Tomboy's car...Have them arrange a new state-of-the-art race car for my Chad to drive" ordered Marcia. "Si Miss Marcia" replied Griezman and was on his cellphone in seconds. "There'll be a replacement car waiting ...the location has been sent to your phone" he told the Lincoln Heights socialite and her boy toy.

"Good...Let's go Chad...The race starts in an hour" said Marcia as she turned and walked out of the garage...with Chad trailing behind her. Scorpion Woman and Tommy watched as the duo were ushered into heavily tinted black SUV by two men in black uniforms...bearing the insignia of Cyclops International. The SUV drove off once they were inside...leaving the Tommy Car at the mercy of Griezman and his ten man crew.

"Well boys...Looks like this car ain't gonna be much use after all..." said Griezman. Tommy tensed her muscles...getting a bad feeling where this was going. "Tear this piece of junk apart...piece by piece...we'll sell the body for scrap metal...and use whatever's good in that engine" ordered Griezman. "Up to the job boys?" he asked his mechanics rhetorically. "Hell yes!!" they replied in unison...converging on the Tommy Car with tools in hand.

Unable to hold back any longer...Tommy charged out from her hiding place towards Griezman and his crew of criminal mechanics. "No!!" cried the Teen Wonder as she decked the mechanic closest to her with a right fist to the jaw. As he fell...two other mechanics seized Tommy. The struggling Tomboy was brought before the amused Griezman.

"You must be the driver of this piece of crap...You're a crazy bitch coming here alone...thinking you can take on Gyro Griezman on his own turf!" scoffed the car thief as he picked up a heavy steel wrench. "So then let's even the odds...Or are you afraid of getting your ass kicked by a woman!" a female voice declared.

Griezman's heart dropped into his stomach and he gasped loudly in shock...as he saw none other than the dreaded Scorpion Woman stroll towards them and assume her heroic pose. Tommy could not help but be in awe of the Venomous Vixen...as she stood with her hands on either side of her small curvy waist...her long muscular creamy legs spread slightly apart...her huge firm creamy bust thrust forward with confidence...the silver scorpion insignia gleaming between her awesome cleavage.

His crew of mechanics were equally paralysed with fear at the sight of the Venomous Vixen. Tommy used the distraction to drive the heel of her right boot on to the left foot of he mechanic standing on her right. As he howled in pain...she drove her right elbow into his face...sending him sprawling along the floor. The mechanic on her left moved to strike but Scorpion Woman acted first...nailing him in the face with an energy bolt from her silver ring...which put him out of action.

"Get those bitches!!...Get them!!" screamed Griezman at the other members of his crew....thinking that their superior numbers counted for something. However the Venomous Vixen and the Teen Wonder quickly burst that bubble. Evading the wild lunges of two mechanics...Scorpion Woman incapacitated one by driving the top of her right foot hard into his groin. As he collapsed to the floor and passed out...she dazed the second with a left hand karate chop to the throat...grabbed him by his shirt collar with her left hand...and effortlessly tossed him over the hood of the Tommy Car.

He slammed against the wall...slid to the floor...and played no further role in the fight. Tommy meanwhile showed off her fighting skills... making one mechanic see stars with a solid right hook to the jaw. One mechanic brought a wrench down atop the silver helmet that was on the Teen Wonder's head and was shocked when the wrench shattered against it.

"Safety first!" quipped Tommy with a brief grin as she floored him with a left jab to the middle of his face. Whirling round...the Teen Wonder planted the ball of her right foot hard into the gut of another mechanic...sending him crashing into a stack of paint cans...which spilt all over him as he passed out. "That colour's definitely you!" quipped Tommy as she stood over his fallen form...not seeing another mechanic lunging from behind. Fortunately for her... Scorpion Woman did.

"Watch your back Tommy!" quipped the Venomous Vixen as she halted the mechanic's lunge by driving the ball of her right foot hard into the right side of his face....sending him flying off course...and landing flat atop a nearby work bench. "Thanks Scorpion Woman!" replied Tommy as she drove her left knee into another mechanic's gut...then took him out with a right hand karate chop to the back of his neck. The last two mechanics...seeing what had happened to their friends...lost their nerve and ran out of the garage...leaving Gyro Griezman alone to face the two heroines.

Reaching under his jacket...Gyro pulled out a pistol...but Scorpion Woman was faster....shooting him in the middle of his chest with an energy bolt from her silver Scorpion Ring. As he staggered backwards towards a nearby workbench...his gun falling to the floor of the garage...the Venomous Vixen grabbed his left hand...shoved it into a vice and closed the vice on his hand. "AAAAARGH
MY HAND...MY HAND" screamed Griezman in agony. Swinging her left foot behind his right leg...Scorpion Woman fractured his knee from behind with a crippling blow.

She then grabbed his throat with her right hand...forcing him to stand up. "The race Griezman!...Where is the Turbo Track starting from?!...Tell me or do you want me to break something else?!" snarled Scorpion Woman through gritted pearl white teeth. Tommy wanted to say something...but the rage she saw etched on the Venomous Vixen's beauteous face scared her a little. It was almost as if the masked heroine was hitting someone else...and not the car thief who she had incapacitated.

"Eight Mile Road...That's...the starting point...and...it's ending...in Delray" gasped Griezman...as Scorpion Woman tightened her grip on his neck. "Urrrrrrrk" wheezed the car thief as he went limp in the Venonous Vixen's right hand. She released him...leaving him motionless in a standing position. "Is he...Uh...?" began Tommy. "Dead?...No...but when the police get here...He'll wish he was" replied Scorpion Woman as she looked at the Teen Wonder...who felt a little unnerved...seeing what she thought were hints of a smile on either side of the Venomous Vixen's glossy red lips.

Putting those thoughts aside...Tommy ran over to her beloved race car...and lifted the hood. "No!....Oh no!' cried Tommy in dismay as she looked under the hood...then ran to the driver's cab...opened the left side front door...and examined the space age looking dashboard. "What's wrong Tommy?" asked Scorpion Woman...her demeanor softening a little as she saw the femme crusader was clearly upset about something.

"Those creeps disabled my jet propulsion...and my computer's wrecked!...That Marcia Sloan must've had them do it!!...This garage is like stone age!...How am I gonna get my car fixed in time to make the race?!!" cried Tommy in frustration. She couldn't fathom the thought that Marcia Sloan may have bested her this time. "Don't worry Tommy...We can fix this" said Scorpion Woman. "How?" asked the Teen Wonder.

"Like this...Stinger initiate repairs" said the Venomous Vixen as she raised her right hand to her glossy red lips and spoke into her silver Scorpion Ring. "As you command Mistress" replied the AI. Tommy watched as Scorpion Woman aimed her ring at her Tommy Car...and a beam of light surrounded her vehicle. She was amazed as she saw the damage done to her engine being repaired right before her eyes.

As the light faded...the Teen Wonder heard the engine of her Tommy Car roar to life. Looking under the hood...she saw the engine radiating with energy. Running over to the driver's cab...Tommy saw the control panel of her car's on board computer was lit up more than the biggest Christmas tree she had ever seen in Lincoln Heights. "Your vehicle is repaired Miss Tommy...The location of the race is input in its computer...it will take you there...I also took the liberty of making a few enhancements...I trust you don't mind" said Stinger over the Tommy Car's radio.

"This is awesome!!...Even I couldn't do work like this back at Chester's Garage!!...Thanks Stinger!...You're a real grease monkey!" said Tommy. The Teen Wonder was all fired up...brimming with confidence...knowing she was back in the race. "Let's go Tommy...You have a race to win" said Scorpion Woman as she closed the hood of the Tommy Car.

To be continued

Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:32 am