Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:26 am

Tiger Woman of India in Vengeance of Vultura 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Tiger Woman of India in Vengeance of Vultura 2
Tiger Woman of India in Vengeance of Vultura 2

Undisclosed location
India
1 pm

The villainess named VULTURA smiled with sinister satisfaction as she watched the huge firm light brown breasts of the beauteous TIGER WOMAN OF INDIA rise and fall slowly before her as she sat unconscious in the back seat of her Rolls Royce. The Big Breasted Indian Superwoman had been lured into a trap. She had been gassed into unconsciousness and hypnotised to forget all that had happened to her since she changed from her mousy alter-ego of New Delhi Times junior reporter SONIA GANhours earlier.

The tinted window separating the chauffeur from the passenger side of the limo lowered and a bald man's face appeared on the other side. "Let us go Zayed...We shall leave Tiger Woman here..She will remember nothing when she awakens" instructed Vultura. The rear door of the limousine opened and two of Vultura's thugs lifted the drugged and unconscious Tiger Woman out of the car..and laid her flat on her back with her huge firm light brown bust exposed..as the villainess' Rolls Royce drove away and they climbed into their vehicles and followed shortly thereafter.

They departed leaving the Sexy Superwoman of India lying helpless and unconscious within the forest...dreaming erotic thoughts about her secret boyfriend...her senior colleague at the New Delhi Times...KHAIL KHAN....as her exposed huge firm light brown breasts rose and fell slowly with each breath that she took.

3 pm

A slightly dazed Sonia Gan entered the bustling newsroom of the New Delhi Times. Khail looked up from his desk at his junior partner as she made her way to her desk. "Where've you been Gan?...Guess you missed Tiger Woman at the courthouse and she didn't contact you later..but don't worry..I've already written the story.." said Khail smugly.

"Oh all right Khail...Thanks.." replied Sonia replied as she sat down and booted up her computer. She just could not remember what happened after she left the courthouse as Tiger Woman."Well at least I don't have to worry about Ajay Banzir.. He made it safely to the prison...He won't be bothering anyone for a while.." thought Sonia as she got down to work.

6 pm

At a secluded mansion in the southern section of New Delhi, Vultura made herself at home. She seated herself on a lounger chair in the mansion's posh den and helped herself to a glass of brandy while the loyal Zayed stood guard. A bald, spectacled man wearing a white suit entered the room and approached her.

"DOCTOR CHAITNAIR...My thanks for your flying globes..They and your special erotic arousal gas were very useful in dealing with Tiger Woman...She was very complimentary about their effectiveness before she became unconscious...What do you have to report?" stated Vultura.
"Our project has hit a snag...my suppliers are refusing to deliver additional parts until they are paid..I am afraid your husband has left little by way of finance.." replied Dr Lal Chaitnair .

Vultura frowned at these words. "My husband never had any understanding of these matters...Zayed..I believe a withdrawal from the city's gold reserve should satisfy the good doctor"instructed Vultura. Her burly deputy nodded his agreement.

9 pm

That evening, Sonia Gan curled up on her sofa watching television as she pondered the events of the day. "Why do I have the feeling I missed something important Feraz?" Sonia asked her little greenr parrot who chirped his response. The girl reporter's thoughts were interrupted by the distinctive tingling of her dark brown nipples under her large yellow t-shirt.

"I'll have to think about that later Feraz..Looks like Tiger Woman is needed.." said Sonia..excited by the thought of changing into her sexy, super-powered alter-ego. Leaping off her couch and standing in the middle of her living room..Sonia declared "By the Power of Parvati!" The young woman was instantly bathed in an aura of energy.

Sonia felt her ample bust becoming larger and sexier and felt incredible strength surging through her body which became more shapely and muscular with each passing second. By the time the aura disappeared..Sonia Gan had been transformed into the amazing Tiger Woman of India. The Hindu Heroine's string tiger pelt leotard barely covered her voluptuous and muscular light brown body...especially her enormous firm bust.

Her golden belt had a shiny tiger emblem on the buckle, her light brown eyes flickered behind a tiger pelt mask that couldn't disguise her beauty. A long mane of shiny black hair cascaded from the top of her head on to her shoulders..ending in the middle of her back.
Sonia's enormous firm light brown breasts bobbed and swayed from one side to another as she ran out on to her balcony.

Flexing her large light brown thighs..Sonia launched herself into the night sky and flew away. Under the cover of darkness, an armoured van pulled up behind the Federal Gold Reserve in western New Delhi. The guards inside were already incapacitated by a special anaesthetic gas created by Dr Chaitnair.

"The gas will not last long..We must hurry.." said Chaitnair to Zayed and his seven masked thugs. The evil scientist then picked up a strange looking cannon which had two large battery packs attached to it. "My invention..the Sonic Vibrator..will give us access to the vault and the gold bars therein!" he stated and powered up his creation. "The only place you'll be going to is prison!!" declared the Tiger Woman she alighted in front of the criminals.

She quickly assumed her heroic pose..her hands on her shapely hips..her long muscular light brown legs spread slightly apart and her huge firm light brown bust pushed towards her foes. "That is where you are mistaken Tiger Woman..Get her!!' snarled Chaitnair and the seven masked thugs charged towards the Big Breasted Indian Superwoman.

Tiger Woman raised her light brown muscular arms and spread her long muscular light brown legs in a fighting stance as they approached her.
Sonia dispatched two of them with a pair of quick fire punches. Grabbing another by his wrist..Tiger Woman twisted her shapely body as she hurled another thug over her left shoulder and he landed hard against the ground.

Another thug tasted the ball of the erotic light brown right bare foot of the Hindu Heroine..as it made contact with his jaw...getting a whiff of the natural scent between her sexy toes which has glossy clear claw like toenails. Thhe blow sent him into dreamland. Zayed started to move forward but Chaitnair motioned to him to hold his ground.

Chaitnair slipped on a pair of earmuffs as he watched as Tiger Woman easily dispatch the remaining thugs...with a flurry of punches and kicks.
"All right fiends!..I'm giving you just one chance to surrender!" declared the Hindu Heroine declared as she advanced towards them.
"My sentiments exactly woman!" sneered Chaitnair sneered as he activated the Sonic Vibrator and a beam of energy shot out from the strange weapon towards the Top Heavy Heroine of India.

"You can't stop me that easily!" laughed the Tiger Woman quipped as she took to the sky as the beam which ripped a huge hole in the wall of the Federal Reserve. "I'll swoop down on those crooks and take them out before they even know what hit them!" Sonia thought as she flew towards Chaitnair and Zayed.

Engrossed in her own thoughts.. Tiger Woman never saw another pair of metallic spheres flying towards her. The centre of the devilish flying objects started to glow and laser beams shot out towards their unsuspecting target. "UUUUUUUUUNH!!!" groaned Tiger Woman in pain as the laser beams targeted and shot her right in her big puffy dark brown nipples..under her string tiger pelt leotard.

Stunned by the laser blasts to her huge firm light brown breasts..the Sexy Superwoman of India plummeted out of control towards the rooftop of a nearby building. "Uunnhh!!!!!" groaned Tiger Woman as her round left shoulder made contact with the hard concrete and her shapely body rolled along the rooftop. The buxom Indian Queen of Justice came to rest on her back with her light brown musclar arms flung past her head and her long muscular light browng legs spread-eagled below her curvy waist.

Her huge firm light brown breasts rose and fell slowly under her string tiger pelt leotard with her hardening big puffy dark brownnipples threatening to break through the fabric. The helpless Hindu Heroine's head rolled slightly from side to side atop the thick cushion provided by her long black tresses. Her right hand lifted slowly to caress her ample chest.

"Ohhh... My big Tiger Nipples.. so hard... making me.. become..so tired..Who?...Why?'' cooed Sonia..her light brown eyes fluttered rapidly within the slits of her tiger pelt mask. As if on cue, a nearby door opened and flanked by four men in black uniforms toting Uzi submachine guns, Vultura strolled towards the Hindu Heroine.

This time, the villainess wore a violet Nehru suit with a matching turban atop her head. The large ruby proudly displayed in the centre of her headpiece. Vultura's armed minions surrounded the Indian Queen of Justice and Vultura knelt beside her."You...I..I..know..you.." sighed the Tiger Woman. "Indeed you do my beautiful enemy..." sneered Vultura as she pulled back the straps of the heroine's leotard to expose her beauteous big firm light brown breasts.

A look of panic flashed through Sonia's light brown eyes in the slits of her tiger pelt mask as the pride of her womanhood was exposed but she tried to stay calm. "Gloat over..my Tiger Breasts.. Fiend..but Tiger Woman..will have..her vengeance..I will bring..you..to justice" quipped the sexy Indian superwoman unconvincingly.

"Such bravery should be rewarded...Sleep Tiger Woman...You will sleep..." sneered Vultura as she cupped the Hindu Heroine's enormous firm light brown breasts in her hands and jabbed her in her hard big puffy dark brown nipples with her razor sharp thumbnails."Aaarrhhh...Your nails.. Ahhrrhhh..So sharp...Tiger Nipples....Aahnnhh.. Tiger Breasts.. so sleepy.. I.. do..not.. understand... you know..my weakness...
I..cannot..resist...don't..want.. to..but..must.. become...become..Unhh..Unhhh..conn..sci...ousssss..." conceded Sonia sighed as her sleepy light brown eyes rolled up and then closed in the slits of her tiger pelt mask as she succumbed completely to unconsciousness.

Vultura stood up and gazed upon the sleeping superheroine. "Bind her well.. and bring her to my car.. Tiger Woman shall be my guest..." said Vultura to her henchmen. One swiftly bound the unconscious heroine's hands behind her back with ropes while another tied her erotic light brown bare feet together with ropes...around her shapely ankles.Vultura led the way towards the rooftop entrance while two of her men carried the Tiger Woman. The last two kept watch for trouble as Dr Chaitnair, Zayed and their henchmen continued their job of robbing the Federal Gold Reserve.

10 pm

In another part of New Delhi, reporter Khail Khan dialed a number on his cell phone as he drove his jeep. "Hi this is Sonia.." the message on Sonia Gan's answering machine began but Khail quickly ended the call. "Where could you be Sonia?...Out getting another Tiger Woman exclusive.." grumbled Khail. Just thinking about the Big Breasted Indian Superwoman was enough to arouse him. " I don't know she is..but I'm sure Tiger Woman's ona is on top of things" thought Khail and turned his jeep towards home.

10.30 pm
"Uuhhhhh.." groaned Tiger Woman groaned.. announcing her return to the realm of consciousness. Her light brown eyes fluttered open in the slits of her tigerskin mask and squinted at a bright light directly over her head. She tried to move but leather restraints binding her wrists and ankles atop a padded, leather surface restricted the movements of her shapely body.

The cold air against her huge firm light brown breasts told the heroine that her ample cleavage was exposed. A spectacled man in an operating gown and surgical mask appeared beside her. "Where..Where..am I?.. What..do ..you want.. from me?" stammered the Indian Queen of Justice stammered as she writhed slightly, in a futile effort to break her bonds.

"That young lady.. is a question that will soon be answered.." replied Dr Lal Chaitnair sneered as he revealed a small, steel bristled brush. Flipping a switch on its side, caused the bristles to rotate in a rapid circular motion. Placing his left hand firmly on the heroine's naked left shoulder, Chaitnair held her steady while he brought the brush increasingly closer to her great brown breasts. "No!..Not my huge Tiger Breasts!.. I have no Tiger Strength..I cannot escape..!!" begged Sonia as she could do nothing but watch the devious device come closer. "Escape?!..There is none for you..Tiger..Woman!" the devious doctor gloated. The sexy Indian superwoman was terrified because she knew he was absolutely correct.

"Aaieeeee!!!!!" screamed the Hindu Heroine cried as the rotating bristles covered her left big puffy dark brown Tiger Nipple and made its presence felt. "Aahhnnhhh!!!!" she cried as the same treatment was applied to her right big puffy dark brown Tiger Nipple. "Aaieee!!!..Aauuhhh!!!..Aahhnnhh!!!...Aauhhnnhhh!!!...Aahnnnn!!!!" cried the Tiger Woman as Dr Chaitnair worked the brush over every inch of her bold, brown cleavage. In an adjacent room, Vultura watched the proceedings with keen interest over closed circuit television.

Using a remote control she altered the zoom on the camera's lens. She salivated as Tiger Woman's enormous firm light brown breasts jiggled and swayed as the brush worked its magic over their super-erogenous terrain and the heroine's well-defined tits hardened with alarming rapidity.

Every muscle on the big Breasted Indian Superwoman's voluptuous light brown body was accentuated as she struggled desperately for freedom. Vultura noticed the tension in the sexy toes of Tiger Woman's light brown erotic bare feet... which spread throughout her long muscular light brown legs and throughout her entire form. "Struggle all you want you big breasted buffoon!..In the end..You know you must surrender.." thought the villainess.

Dr Chaitnair himself was amazed at the tenacity of his patient as her brown skin now glistened from a light sheen of sweat from her continuous struggles. "You are indeed a fiery one Tiger Woman...but you have played into my hands..You see this is no mere physical examination my young fool...The bristles of this brush are coated with sodium brenital..One of the most potent hallucinogens known to man..At their peak..your vaunted Tiger Breasts would protect you from its effects..but given their unique physiology.. Your fiery will shall soon be tamed.." gloated Chaitnair as he continued the treatment.

The logic of his argument swiftly dawned on the Indian Queen of Justice as the world before her eyes was swiftly transformed into a multi-coloured haze. She could nothing as she felt her remaining Tiger Strength slowly evaporate from her muscles. Her great breasts rose and fell slowly as her breathing became increasingly difficult. "Aahhhhh..." moaned Sonia sighed as her curvaceous body relaxed atop the top of the surgical table and Chaitnair briefly paused his treatment. Her feet angled away from each and her toes twitched slightly in response to the erotic stimuli being transmitted from her hardening big puffy dark brown Tiger Nipples.

"Ooohhh...Tiger Nipples..so..ah. ah.. ahroused...Tiger Breasts.. feel.. so strange.. their muscles.. relaxed...Parvati..Hard.. to think.. Urges..Forbidden urges..so strong...Cannot resist..Uunhh!!..The bristles..it touches..my Tiger Nipples..again.." confessed the Tiger Woman as Chaitnair resumed his special brushing of her enormous breasts and her head rolled slightly from side to side as she fought a losing battle within her mind. "Give up Tiger Woman..No one can resist the effects of sodium brenital.."gloated Chaitnair sneered as he worked the electric-powered brush over the heroine's ample chest.

"Uuunnhhh...Tiger Nipples...hard..Tiger Breasts...so relaxed...men's hands..touching them...robbing me..of Tiger Strength..Ohhh..cannot fight...must..be..subdued...." admitted Sonia cooed as her long-lashed eyelids drooped sleepily within the slits of her tigerskin mask. Clad in a blue surgical uniform and face mask, minus the headpiece,Vultura entered the operating theatre. In her right hand, she held a tape recorder.

"Uuhhh..Uuhhhh.." Tiger Woman sighed as Dr Chaitnair continued to stimulate her hardened cocoa-coloured nipples with his special brush. Vultura stood on the right side of the Indian Queen of Justice and raised the tape recorder close to her glossy lips.
"Now my sleepy Tiger Woman...You will answer whatever questions I ask you..Do you understand?" Vultura stated. "Yes...will.. answer..questions..." cooed the Hindu Heroine cooed. "What is the secret of your powers?" Vultura asked and started the tape recorder. "Must be pure of mind and body..to access powers of my Tiger Belt...If my Tiger Breasts.. touched..I am punished.. I become..weak.. and tired.." revealed Sonia "Does that mean you have no strength without your belt?" the villainess asked.

"Yes..just have mental powers... without belt.." replied Tiger Woman sighed. " You are not always Tiger Woman.." Vultura said. "No.." replied the Hindu Heroine replied. "Who are you when you are not Tiger Woman?" asked Vultura asked. "No..cannot..reveal..secret identity...lives..will.. be.. at risk.." blurted the Top Heavy Heroine of India. Vultura nodded at Dr Chaitnair who switched off the electric brush and reached for a nearby instruments tray. The devious doctor picked up two steel clips and attached one to each of the heroine's Tiger Nipples.

"Aahhuuuunn!!...Tiger Nipples.. hurt...Par..vaaahhhh..tteeeee.. Pain.. is ..too..much.." groaned the Tiger Woman as she writhed atop the table, straining in futility to break her restraints and the clips dug into her tender flesh. As she struggled, Chaitnair poured some sodium brenital into a thick cotton pad. "This should ease your pain Tiger Woman..." he sneered and clamped the pad over her nose and mouth. "Hhnnnhhhhh!!!!" screamed the Hindu Heroine screamed into the pad.. her light brown eyes widening in shock in the slits of her tiger pelt mask as she inhaled the drug.

"Nhhhhhhhh.." pleaded the Tiger Woman cooed as her eyes grew sleepy and dull as the drug relaxed her, causing her body movements to slow. Chaitnair removed the pad. "Now answer my question Tiger Woman!..Tell me who.. you are...!" insisted Vultura. "Uuhhh..Tiger Breasts..so tired..tamed..no choice.. must answer..I am.. Sonia..Gan...reporter..New..Delhi Times..." confessed Sonia. "Does anyone else know your secret?" she asked. "No.." replied Sonia sighed. Vultura smiled and switched off the tape recorder. She hovered over the sleepy superheroine and the ruby in the centre of her turban began to glow once more.

"Sleep Tiger Woman...Forget..You will forget.. everything..Sleep..my beautiful young fool.." said Vultura sneered as she fondled the heroine's large firm breasts with impunity. "Uuhhhh...Yes... must sleep... Forget...will forget..everything..Uuunnhhhhhh" agreed Tiger Woman sighed as she quickly succumbed to unconsciousness. Vultura and Chaitnair began to remove their surgical garments as Zayed entered the room.

To be continued

Cast

Neha Kapur as Sonia Gan
Priyanka Chopra as Tiger Woman

And

Kunal Nayyar as Khail Khan

Special appearances

Mindy Kaling as Vultura
Sir Ben Kingsley as Dr Lal Chaitnair

Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:16 am