Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am

The Phantom- Lady Ghost Who Walks 
Megalomaniac

Post The Phantom- Lady Ghost Who Walks
Author's note: My adaptation of Lee Falk's classic hero , The Phantom

BC

Phantom- Lady Ghost Who Walks

Bangalla City, Bangalla

Crime was out of control in this small African nation. There seemed to be no end to the lawlessness in sight. The police were unable to stop the rampant criminal activity taking place...outnumbered and often outgunned by the criminal elements which opposed them. Murder...racketeering...corruption went unchecked.

Even the judges and other city officials were powerless to do anything about it. However many criminals were arrested...they walked free soon afterwards. At her desk at the Bangalla Chronicle...journalist DIANA WALKER...pondered the events taking place in her city...as she wrote her article for the next day’s edition of the paper.

A conservatively attired 20 year old brunette whose parents were killed in an accident in the jungle...no one suspected that during her time in the jungle...Diana had been preparing for this moment. No one knew that she had a secret. Her own investigations led her to believe that a mysterious and powerful figure was controlling the crime in the city.

“Crime in Bangalla City is getting out of hand...The police can’t stop the criminals...Innocent people are at risk...I can’t stay on the sidelines any longer” vowed Diana as she finished her article...submitted it to her editor and made her way out of the Chronicle Building.

“I have been gathering information about the activities of these criminals for weeks and now it’s time to put that information to good use” resolved Diana as she took a taxi back to her modest apartment in the city...as the sun set.

Entering her bedroom...Diana kicked off her shoes...freeing her erotic creamy bare feet from their confines. She then stripped off her dress...bra and panties...to reveal a voluptuous and muscular creamy body which no one ever saw.

She tied her hair into a series of thick braids so that it hugged the contours of her head. Opening her closet...the buxom brunette...accessed a hidden compartment...and removed a thin dark purple bodysuit from it. She slipped it over her sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...past her ankles...up her shapely calves and over her flat taut abdomen...then over her pair of huge firm creamy breasts...capped at their summits by wide rosy pink areolas with thick puffy pink nipples at their centres...over her slender muscular arms...her hands exposed.

Reaching behind her head...Diana pulled the hood of the thin purple suit...which formed a second skin around her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...highlighting all of her feminine attributes which she kept hidden in her regular identity.. over her head...such that only her face was revealed.

She painted her full lips with a glossy shade of dark purple...then fitted a black mask with white slits...which protected her blue eyes. She fastened a thick black leather belt around her wide curvy waist...its buckle...a gleaming silver skull.

For the final touch...Diana slipped a silver ring...bearing the insignia of a skull on to her right index finger...and she felt incredible strength surge through her voluptuous and muscular body...that was framed by her dark purple bodysuit.

“It feels good to put on my crime fighting garb once again...and now it’s time for the criminals in Bangalla City to face the consequences of their actions...to face me...as the PHANTOM!!” declared Diana as she assumed a heroic pose...her hands on either side of her thick curvy waist...her long muscular legs spread slightly apart...the soles of her erotic feet resting flat on the floor...her great bust pushed forward with confidence.

Departing her apartment via a secret exit...the Lady Ghost Who Walks...set off in search of her criminal quarry. With incredible speed...stamina...and agility...the Phantom traversed the landscape that was Bangalla City...moving across the rooftops of buildings...so quickly...she was a blur of dark purple moving in the night.

Using the information she gleaned from her day job as an investigative newspaper journalist...Diana soon came upon a group of armed drug smugglers offloading their illicit cargo from a truck...behind a warehouse..

Flexing her muscular thighs...Diana sprang into action...the balls of her erotic dark purple feet driven hard into the back of one smuggler’s back. His cries...drew the attention of the other six smugglers to the presence of the masked woman who was attacking them.

With lighting speed...the Lady Ghost Who Walks attacked. “Good evening gentlemen..Do you mind if a costumed crime fighter interrupts what is clearly your nefarious activity?” asked the Phantom rhetorically as she drove her right knee into the groin of one smuggler.

“I thought not” quipped the Top Heavy Titan as she whirled around on the balls of her erotic dark purple feet like a ballerina...her left fist connecting with the jaw of another smuggler before he could shoot his gun.

Like a hurricane of unfettered female fury...Diana waded through her criminal opponents...who while outnumbering her...and were armed...were no match for her awesome strength and speed.

Within the space of minutes...all six men were dazed and disoriented on the ground...each of them bearing the mark of a skull on their jaws...as the Lady Ghost Who Walks...tied them all with some thick ropes.

“Send your employer a message gentlemen...Crime and evildoing will not prosper in Bangalla City!” declared Diana...as she stood in heroic pose to lecture the beaten criminals. Though dazed...they could not help but be in awe of their attacker...as she stood with her hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her erotic dark purple feet resting flat on the cold concrete...her dark purple muscular legs spread slightly apart...her immense firm dark purple bust pushed forward with confidence.

“Tell your employers that all who serve evil...will be brought to justice...by THE PHANTOM” declared Diana...before breaking out of her pose...flexing her muscular dark purple thighs...leaping on to a nearby rooftop...as a passing police patrol car happened upon the men.

In the days and weeks that followed...Bangalla City’s new champion made several more appearances...thwarting many criminal operations...effortlessly defeating her armed foes who outnumbered her...leaving them beaten and bound...bearing the mark of the skull on their bodies.

Everyone wanted to know more about the mysterious Phantom. Who was she? Where did she come from? The public for the most part hailed her as a heroine and champion of justice...doing what the authorities in Bangalla City could not do against the powerful underworld element.

For her part...Diana Walker smiled to herself...knowing that as the Phantom she was defeating the criminals in Bangalla City...with her superhuman strength, speed, stamina and agility. She wrote exclusively about the Phantom’s exploits in the Bangalla Chronicle.

As she looked through the papers...Diana could not help but feel her nipples stiffen under her dress as she looked at photos of the dashing attorney...KIT PALMER...who was fearlessly prosecuting in court...the criminals that she arrested.

Within a darkened room...a woman smoked a cigarette and brooded. She was interested in the masked marvel that was the Phantom...but for different reasons. After contemplating a thought for a bit...she turned to his deputies standing in the room with him.

“This Phantom has cost me time and money...out several of my best men in jail...” said the mysterious woman. “We’ll get more men...find this broad and whack her” said one of the deputies.

“No...This masked woman has meddled in my affairs long enough...conventional methods will not stop her...but I have a plan...Follow my instructions to the letter...capture the Phantom...and bring her to me!” ordered the villainess. Her deputies nodded and listened to her plan.

Days later

Diana Walker was about to leave the Bangalla Chronicle for her apartment after a long days work...when she received a phone call. “Mr Palmer?” asked Diana in surprise as she heard the voice of the handsome lawyer she was secretly attracted to on the other end of the line.

“Miss Walker...I don’t know where else to turn” said Kit Palmer on the other end of the line. Diana looked around the newsroom which was practically deserted. “Go on Mr Palmer…I’ll do whatever I can to help” said Diana...feeling very aroused and intrigued as she listened to her secret crush speak.

“My life is in danger...I’m being threatened by some very powerful criminal elements… to let a case against one of their minions fail in court...The police can’t help me...I need the Phantom...I am at my office” said Kit.

“Don’t worry Mr Palmer...I’ll do what I can to get the message to the Phantom” replied Diana and hung up the phone. Grabbing her pursue the lady journalist made her way briskly out of the Chronicle building...in the direction of her apartment...eager to change into the Phantom.

Hours later

Kit Palmer ran his hand through his dishevelled black hair...his tie loose...his shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows...as he downed yet another glass of scotch...as he paced the floor in his office...located in close proximity to the Bangalla City Courthouse.

The window of his office...on the second floor of the building was wide open...the heavy red curtains billowing in the night air that came through the window. However the air was not the only thing that came through the window.

The handsome attorney turned around as a voluptuous and muscular woman...her amazing body framed by a skin tight dark purple bodysuit...her identity concealed behind a black mask with white slits... a thick black leather belt entwined around her wide curvy waist...its buckle...a gleaming silver skull..entered through the open window.

Kit didn’t need to guess who his buxom visitor was. “The Phantom!...How?...Why?” asked the lawyer as the erotic dark purple feet of the Lady Ghost Who Walks...made contact with the smooth tiled floor of his office. He could not help but admire her awesome body.

This did not go unnoticed by Diana...who was also eyeing him. Despite not having shaven for a while...and his dishevelled state...the Phantom could not help but admire the lean and muscular body which the handsome lawyer had under his work clothes. It made her big nipples stiffen under her costume...but she tried to stay focused.

She assumed her heroic pose before him. Her hands balled into fists....resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her erotic dark purple feet resting flat on the cold concrete...her dark purple muscular legs spread slightly apart...her immense firm dark purple bust pushed forward with confidence.

“I have my methods District Attorney Palmer...As a crime fighter...you must understand that I can’t reveal them” explained Diana...her glossy dark purple lips stretching into a smile...as she showed off her body to Kit...who could not help but study every curve.

“Let’s just say I received word from a reliable source that you received a threat against your life...that criminals in Bangalla City want to stop you from doing your job of upholding the law...That’s why I’m here” explained the Phantom.

“That’s right Phantom..You’re as brilliant as you are beautiful” said Kit as he found it hard not to stare at her immense firm bosom...noticing a pair of outlines becoming visible through the fabric of her dark purple attire...as he spoke to her.

“Thanks for the compliments Mr Palmer...but let’s focus on the matter at hand...” replied the Phantom. “Of course...I received a package from an anonymous source...attached with a letter...which read that I wasn’t to contact the police...that I was to open it alone...or the consequences would be dire” explained Kit.

The attorney pointed the busty Lady Ghost Who Walks to a large brown package that was sitting on his desk. “Have no fear Mr Palmer...I’ll get to the bottom of this mystery...I’ll open this package...Find out who sent it to you...and bring them to justice” declared Diana as she strolled over to the desk...her immense firm breasts swaying sexily under her thin tight dark purple bodysuit as she walked.

Kit Palmer stepped aside as she approached the desk...her slender fingers with clear glossy fingernails undoing the strings which sealed the package. Preoccupied with thoughts of how Kit was secretly admiring her body...Diana allowed her concentration to lapse...as she undid the final strings. As she did...the brown wrapping paper fell away...and the lid of a wooden box located within the wrapping popped open.

As it did...a cloud of thick white gas...shot out from the interior of the wooden box...quickly engulfing the head and upper torso of the unsuspecting Lady Ghost Who Walks.

“EH?...KAFF...KAFF...GET OUT OF HERE KIT...KAFF KAFF...IT’S SOME KIND OF...GAS...KAFF...KAFF...DON’T WORRY...KAFF...KAFF...I’LL KEEP YOU SAFE...KAFF...KAFF...I’LL” coughed Diana as she tried to get over her initial surprise and throw the gas bomb out of the window.

However it was not long before the Purple Clad Crusader realised something else. “KAFF...EH...KAFF..KAFF...THE GAS...KAFF KAFF...NO ORDINARY GAS...KAFF...KAFF...KAFF...AS I INHALE IT...KAFF...KAFF...IT’S MAKING MY PHANTOM NIPPLES...HA...HAA...HAAAAAAAARD...UNDER MY COSTUME...MY MENTAL LINK...WITH MY SKULL RING...WAVERING…
THOUGHTS ABOUT...SEX...CLOUDING MY HEAD” blurted Diana...as she staggered away from the desk on the balls of her erotic dark purple feet.

It was then the Buxom Lady Ghost Who Walks got another surprise. “I’m sorry Phantom...but I’ve got to do this...” said Kit Walker as he stepped up behind the staggering super heroine...extended his muscular arms under her raised slender muscular arms...his large hands grabbing hold of their intended targets.

“UUUUUUUUUUNH...MY PHANTOM NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
KIT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...YOU’RE SQUEEZING THEM...THROUGH MY COSTUME...SPINNING THEM...FASTER...AND FASTER...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...STOP...STOP” complained Diana rising on the balls of her erotic dark purple feet...wiggling her voluptuous and muscular body as the lawyer pinched and rotated her big hard and erect nipples in a clockwise direction.

“I can’t do that Phantom...I’ve got to follow these criminals’ orders...You must understand” said Kit with a tinge of regret in his voice...as he squeezed Diana’s nipples with his thumbs and index fingers...rotating them with increasing speed.
“UUUUUUUUUUUNH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY PHANTOM NIPPLES...KEY TO MY STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUNH” moaned Diana...her slender muscular purple arms dropping on either side of her wiggling upper torso.

“Really?...Explain” said Kit...who while he was doing this under duress...was also feeling aroused and intrigued by the words of the Purple Clad Crusader. “UUUUNH
...I CAN’T RESIST YOUR LINE OF QUESTIONING COUNSELOR...UUUUUNH
...I MUST HAVE A CLEAR HEAD...TO DRAW ON MY SKULL RING...IT GIVES
ME ALL MY SUPER POWERS...UUUUUUUNH...BUT...THE ONLY THING...THAT CAN DISTRACT ME...UUUUUUUUUNH...IS SEX...UUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUNH” admitted the Phantom.

“So my squeezing and rotating your nipples...is distracting you?” asked Kit rhetorically. “UUUUUUUUUNH...PHANTOM NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUNH” moaned Diana. “Er yes...Your Phantom Nipples...Explain what’s happening to you Phantom” said Kit as he continued to squeeze and spin Diana’s big rapidly hardening nipples...shaping them into bullets which poked through the fabric of her dark purple skin tight costume.

“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I’M GETTING AROUSED KIT...UUUUUUUUUNH
...NO MAN’S EVER TOUCHED ME LIKE THIS BEFORE...UUUUUUUUUUNH..
...I...UUUUUUUUUUUNH...HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU...UUUUUNH...DREAMT
...OF YOU DOING THIS TO ME...UUUUUUUUUUUNH...BUT THE MORE YOU SQUEEZE AND SPIN MY PHANTOM NIPPLES...THE WEAKER...AND SLEEPIER...I BECOME...UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH” confessed Diana...offering no resistance to her secret crush.

“Tell me how to make you helpless” said Kit...as he intensified the pressure on and the speed with which he was rotating the helpless heroine’s big hard and erect nipples. “UUUUUUUUUUUNH...YOU HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...KEEP MY PHANTOM NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HARD...THAT WILL...PUT ME TO SLEEP...BE POWERLESS...FOR HOURS” confessed Diana.

Reluctantly...the lawyer reached his right hand into his right pocket...while continuing to squeeze and rotate the left nipple of the Lady Ghost Who Walks. “Kit...You must let me help you...I can...” pleaded Diana...trying to talk some sense to her secret crush.

However her sentence was interrupted as Kit Palmer...slipped a shiny silver ring over her hard and erect big right nipple. “AIEEEEEEE...MY RIGHT PHANTOM NIPPLE...HURTS...AIEEEE...AIEEEEEE” screamed Diana as the ring cut deep into her tender nipple flesh through her thin dark purple costume.

Kit repeated this action with the helpless heroine’s hard and erect big left nipple.
“AIEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY PHANTOM NIPPLES..AIEEEEEEEEEEEE...PAIN…
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MAKING THEM...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...AIEEE
KIT...AIEEEEEEEEEEEE...TAKE THEM OFF...AIEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEE
...PAIN...AIEEEE...AIEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE” screamed the Lady Ghost Who Walks.

Ignoring her pleas and screams...Kit Palmer groped her massive firm breasts through her dark purple bodysuit in a rapid anticlockwise motion...making the steel rings cut deeper and deeper into Diana’s hard and erect big bullet shaped nipples as they poked through the fabric of her costume. Confused and aroused by what was happening to her...the Purple Clad Crime Fighter...gyrated her voluptuous and muscular body against the lean muscular frame of the handsome attorney who she had a secret crush on.

Though he felt guilty betraying the brave buxom masked woman who had come to help him...and who had indirectly helped him bring many dangerous criminals to justice...Kit Palmer knew he had to do what he was doing...or the consequences would be dire. However he could not help but be aroused by his actions.

This arousal became apparent to Diana...as she rose on the balls of her dark purple erotic feet...her sexy toes evenly splayed on the floor of Kit’s office...as she attempted to make a final effort to break free of his strong grip...although part of her didn’t want to.

Just as she was about to use the last ounces of her rapidly depleting superhuman strength to break free...the Lady Ghost Who Walks...felt Kit’s hard and stiff member brushing against the inner side of her left muscular dark purple thigh. “UUUUUUUH
...WHAT IS THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN’T CONCENTRATE...UUUUUH
...SO AROUSED...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH
..DON’T WANT TO GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH” moaned Phantom as she leaned closer into Kit’s body...gyrated rapidly...making his dick rub between her muscular dark purple thighs.

“UHH...PHANTOM...UHHH...YOU MUST GIVE UP...UHHHH…...UHHHHH
...LET YOURSELF...GO...UHHHH...YOU WANT..THIS...YOU KNOW YOU DO
...UHHH...UHHHH” moaned Kit as he felt his arousal heightening. In response...he tightened his hold on Diana’s huge firm dark purple breasts...using his thumbs to press down on the hardened tips of her big hard and erect nipples...and rub them rapidly in a clockwise direction.

“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...KIT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THE RINGS...CUTTING DEEPER...INTO MY HARDENING PHANTOM NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...THEY’RE KEY TO MY STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I’M GETTING VERY...VERY...SLEEPY...SO AROUSED...I CAN’T HOLD ON...GOT TO..UH..UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH”
moaned Phantom as Kit brought her to a massive orgasm.

Kit heard a pop of air between the Purple Clad Crusader’s muscular thighs...and saw a wet spot forming rapidly there...as a hard camel toe was framed against the dark purple fabric of her thin tight bodysuit. The attorney felt the voluptuous and muscular body of the Lady Ghost Who Walks go limp within his grasp.

He released his hold on her...and stepped back...allowing the Phantom to collapse to the floor of his office...like a sack of potatoes. She fell with her slender dark purple muscular arms limp on either side of her curvy upper body...her long muscular dark purple legs spread wide open below her curvy waist...her erotic dark purple feet resting on their heels...her head rolling against her right shoulder...her glossy dark purple lips parted..the white slits of her mask turning black...indicating that she was totally unconscious and would offer no more resistance.

At that moment...four thugs entered the office...and looked at the defeated and unconscious Phantom...her big nipples...hard...erect and bullet shaped..the steel rings fitted snugly about them...as her huge firm dark purple mounds rose and fell slowly with each deep relaxed breath that she took. “You did good Palmer..The Phantom’s down and out...You did real number on the bitch” sneered one thug.

“I did what you asked for now...” began Kit. However before he could finish his sentence...the lawyer was clubbed behind his head with a blackjack. “Uhhh!” groaned Kit as he fell unconscious...face down next to the Phantom on the floor. “Tie them up and put them in the car...the boss’ll be wanting to see them” said another thug.

Two thugs tied the hands of the Top Heavy Purple Clad Crusader behind her back with strong ropes. The Phantom’s head sagged between her huge firm dark purple breasts...capped at their summits by her big hard and erect nipples...poking through the fabric of her bodysuit...as one thug grabbed her under her slender muscular dark purple arms and the other grabbed her by her ankles...lifting her off the floor.

Kit Palmer was similarly bound...and carried out of his office by the other two thugs. The unconscious Super Woman of the Skull and the lawyer were dumped into the trunk of a car...the four thugs got into the car and drove off into the night.

Hours later…

Diana’s blue eyes began to open slowly behind the darkened slits of the black mask which covered her eyes...the slits becoming lighter...as she heard the voice of someone calling to her...causing her to regain consciousness. “Phantom...Phantom…
Wake up” said the voice...which the Lady Ghost Who Walks...guessed belonged to someone very young.

As through her blurry vision...Diana saw a young boy...no more than ten years old...his hands tied behind his back...kneeling down beside her...as she lay on the floor of a room in an unknown location. “Uuuh...Where...Who…?” sighed the Phantom...looking at the young boy. “My name’s PERCY...PERCY PALMER” said the boy.

“Percy….Palmer?” asked Diana...feeling weak and sleepy...as the steel rings which Kit Palmer had placed on her big Phantom Nipples...were still in place...making it impossible for her to use her superhuman strength to break free from the ropes binding her hands behind her back. “You gotta save me...Me and my Dad” said the boy as he looked with concern at the captured Purple Clad Crusader who was a prisoner like him now. “Your...Your...dad?” asked Phantom groggily.

“Yes...His name’s Kit Palmer...Some bad men kidnapped me...said they would kill me if my Dad didn’t do something bad for them” said Percy. The confession of the young boy took Diana totally by surprise. The Lady Ghost Who Walks at first thought the handsome attorney she had a crush on was in league with the criminals who had captured her.

However the Dark Purple Clad Superwoman...was now made to see that Kit Palmer was a devoted father...who had no choice but to go against his own code...to save the life of his son. These thoughts made Diana feel aroused again...making her big puffy nipples harden again under her thin tight purple bodysuit. “Uuuuuunh” groaned Phantom as the steel rings cut into her big hard and erect nipples which were buller hard...and poking through her heroic attire.

“Phantom...You gotta save my Dad...You just gotta” pleaded the young boy to the Buxom Bangallan Beauty who lay on the floor next to him. “Uuuunh...I...can’t” moaned Phantom. “But you gotta...You’re super strong” said Percy. “Uuuh...Not while these rings...are on my Phantom Nipples’ confessed Diana. Before Percy could say anything else...a pair of thugs entered the room and hauled the Dark Purple Clad Superwoman to her erotic dark purple feet...and dragged her away.

As the rings cut deep into her hard and erect big nipples...poking through the fabric of her thin tight dark purple bodysuit...the Lady Ghost Who Walks offered no resistance to the two thugs standing on either side of her...each of them holding on to one of her arms...as they brought her to another room...where a woman in a black Victorian style dress...her identity concealed by the netted veil of the hat she wore on her head.

“So...You are the Phantom?...The woman who has been causing all the trouble in Bangalla City...interfering in my business...sending many of my men to jail...making others scared of you...I’m impressed” remarked the woman. “Uuuh...Who...Who are you?” asked Diana...feeling dizzy and sleepy...only the two thugs on either side of her holding her up. “You can call me the QUEEN OF CRIME...and I have an offer for you” said the villainess.

“I could use a woman with your unique abilities in my organization...I can make you very rich...very powerful...all you have to do is agree to work for me...and I shall spare your life...but the lawyer and the boy must die...Do we have an agreement? asked the Queen of Crime.

“No!...I won’t do it...Uuuh...will get free...save Kit and Percy...bring you...Uuuh...to justice” quipped Phantom as she wiggled helplessly in the grips of the two thugs standing on either side of her...as the Queen of Crime stepped forward.

“Your bravery and loyalty are admirable Phantom...but misplaced...” said the villainess as she thrust the tip of her cane between the muscular dark purple thighs of the struggling Dark Purple Clad Superwoman. Pressing a hidden button on the handle..Queen of Crime caused a steel spiked ball to protrude on the tip of her cane.

“AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY PHANTOM CUNT...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MORE I STRUGGLE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEE
...RINGS CUT INTO MY HARD PHANTOM NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...CAN’T DEFEND MYSELF...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE...CAN’T GET FREE...AIEEE
...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” screamed the Lady Ghost Who Walks...as she writhed frantically in the grips of the two thugs as the Queen of Crime rolled the steel spiked ball over her throbbing cunt...which quickly became wet and excited.

“Quite correct my dear Phantom...Care to reconsider my offer?” asked the villainess rhetorically. “NO” replied Diana...as she continued to struggle...the balls of her erotic dark purple feet pounding the floor as she was unable to protect her virgin cunt from being erotically tortured. “I suggest you sleep on it!” quipped Queen of Crime...as she rolled the steel spiked ball...faster and faster...over the Bangallan Beauty’s wet and throbbing cunt...through the fabric of her thin tight dark purple bodysuit.

The swaying of her immense firm dark purple breasts...caused the steel rings attached to her big hard and erect nipples...to cut deeper and deeper into them. Combined with the sheer erotic agony that was being meted out to her sex...weakened by the effects of the strange aphrodisiac gas...there was nothing Diana could do to prevent the inevitable.

“UH..UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH..UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh”
moaned the Phantom as she was brought to a massive orgasm...passing out in the grips of the two thugs standing on either side of her. “Dispose of her...the lawyer and the boy...Call me when it’s done” ordered the Queen of Crime as she turned and walked away.

One hour later

Bound and gagged...Percy Palmer could only give muffled pleas...up at a pair of the Queen of Crime’s thugs...looking up...as he lay inside of a large trunk...between the Phantom and his father Kit Palmer...both of whom were bound...gagged...and unconscious. “No hard feelings kid...Just business” sneered one thug as the lid of the trunk was slammed shut...with Percy continuing to give muffled screams inside of the trunk.

A heavy padlock was put on the trunk. The two thugs lifted it out of the back of a flat bed truck...and dumped the trunk into the river...watching as it slowly slipped under the surface of the darkened waters.

Inside of the trunk...Percy Palmer screamed into his gag...struggling with the ropes binding his wrists and ankles...as the water slowly filled the trunk as it sank into the depths of the river. He lay between his father Kit...and the super woman known as the Phantom...both of whom were bound hand and foot...and unconscious...and unaware of the fate which the Queen of Crime had consigned them to.

However one thing which the villainess and her minions had not concentrated on was young Percy...not believing him to be a threat. The boy’s frantic struggles had caused the ropes binding his wrists and ankles...which were not securely fastened...to come loose.

“Dad!...Phantom!...Wake up!” cried Percy..shaking each of them in turn...as the water began to fill the trunk as it sunk deeper and deeper into the river...both of them remaining unconscious and bound.

In that moment...Percy remembered something the Lady Ghost Who Walks had said...and saw the gleaming silver rings attached snugly over her big hard and erect nipples that were poking through the fabric of her thin tight purple bodysuit.

Reaching forward...he pulled the rings off the sexy summits of the unconscious Purple Clad Superwoman...hoping he made the right decision. Percy’s hope was rewarded as he saw a the Skull Ring on the Phantom’s right index finger begin to glow with increasing intensity...her nipples begin to soften and relax...and the slits of her mask turn from black to white...as her super powers were restored.

“Phantom!.. Please!...You have to save us!” cried Percy. As she regained consciousness...Diana remembered all that had transpired up to their current predicament. “Don’t worry Percy!...I will!” declared the Buxom Bangallan Beauty as she flexed her muscular purple arms and long muscular purple legs. With the strength of Ten Bengal Tigers...Phantom easily broke free of the chains binding her.

Quickly freeing the unconscious Kit Palmer from his bonds as the water continued to fill the sinking trunk...the Lady Ghost Who Walks punched a huge hole in the lid of the trunk. Grabbing Kit under her left muscular purple arm and Percy under her right muscular purple arm...Phantom swam powerfully towards the surface of the river.

The Purple Clad Superwoman carried Kit and Percy Palmer to a part of the river bank some distance away from the pier where they would be safe. Rolling Kit on to his back...Diana performed mouth to mouth resuscitation on the handsome attorney until his eyes snapped open and he coughed water out.

“Dad!” cried Percy with relief as he ran to his father who hugged him tightly. Kit then looked at the Phantom...her voluptuous and muscular body framed in her thin tight purple bodysuit as she stood watching over them. He got to his feet. “Phantom...Please forgive me...” began the attprney. “There’s nothing to forgive Kit...You were only trying to protect your son...Now that he’s safe..and you’re safe...I’ve got work to do” resolved Diana.

Before Kit could say another word...Phantom flexed her large purple thighs...leapt into the air...on to the roof of a nearby building and disappeared from sight. “Come on son...Let’s get somewhere safe...I have to call the police” said Kit to Percy. His son nodded...looking briefly in the direction the Phantom had disappeared...somehow getting the feeling they would see her again.

Driving back towards Bangalla City...the two thugs who thought they had disposed of the Phantom...Kit and Percy Palmer...were shocked when the Purple Clad Superwoman alighted on to the road directly in front of them. “How?!” gasped the thug driving the truck. “Run the bitch down!” yelled the second thug as he reached for his concealed pistol. The first thug put his foot down on the gas.

However her mighty strength restored...the Phantom stood her ground...and drove her clenched right fist hard into the middle of the truck’s radiator...bringing the speeding vehicle to an abrupt halt in the middle of the road. The force of impact sent both thugs crashing through the wind shield and on to the road.

Rapid fire punches from the Lady Ghost Who Walks quickly took them out...and left both criminals with skull tattoos on engraved on their jaws. “You two have a lot to explain to the Bangallan Police...especially about your boss...the Queen of Crime!” declared the Phantom as she stood in heroic pose over the fallen criminals.

Her hands balled into fists on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular purple legs slightly apart...her erotic purple feet resting flat on the ground...her huge firm purple breasts pushed forward with confidence.

Days later

“This is an incredible story Diana” said LEONARD LUAGA...Editor in Chief of the Bangalla Chronicle to the beauteous brunette standing in front of him. “Every word of it is true Chief...Confirmed in testimony by Kit Palmer...It shows there’s organised crime here in Bangalla City...and this mysterious Queen of Crime is the mastermind” said Diana Walker...taking pride in her exclusive story.
“Bangalla owes the Phantom for exposing this truth...If only we knew who she is and more about her” said Luaga. “We know that she’s a super heroine and she’s committed to fighting against all forms of evil...We can help her in her quest by being as brave as she is...and publishing the truth about what happens in Bangalla” replied Diana with a sparkle in her blue eyes.

“We will Diana...There could be more to this story yet...” said Luaga. “I’m sure there will be Chief” replied Diana...wondering to herself what other adventures lay in store for her and her super powered sexy alter-ego...the Phantom...Lady Ghost Who Walks.

End.

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:43 am