Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:18 am

Black Tigress Rises 
Megalomaniac

Post Black Tigress Rises
Author's note: First solo story for a new heroine.

BC

Black Tigress Rises

Boston
Massachusetts
4 am

In the early hours of the morning...an ordinary looking white van...its lights on...drove through the thick blanket of fog which covered the city that day. The early morning fog kept many people indoors that morning...and the few who were outside...paid no attention to the van as it drove past them in the fog. The van continued unimpeded towards an lot in the city where the steel framework of what was intended to be a sprawling office complex was to be built...the lone security guard at the gate...checked the driver's credentials and let the van on to the construction site.

No one saw the van pull into a section of the unfinished building...behind a pile of steel beams...and come to a complete stop. There was a barely audible mechanical hum...as a concealed lift activated...lowering the stationary vehicle below the ground. The lift carried the van and its occupants rapidly...several hundred feet below the seemingly ordinary construction site... revealing a secret which no one knew.

The construction site was anything but what the people in Boston and elsewhere in the United States thought it was. It was in fact...a covert base of operations of the shadowy global criminal conglomerate known as CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL. As the van reached its destination...nearly 200 feet below the construction site...it drove off the lift on to the self-sustaining underground base which served Cyclops' operations on the Eastern Seaboard of the United States.

As the van came to a stop... four Cyclops agents...in their trademark black uniforms...the insignia of the all seeing eye in the middle of a pyramid on the left side of their chests event...alighted from the van. They were met by an armed contingent of eight Cyclops agents...with four others approaching with wheeled stretchers. "We received word from our contact about your arrival...You have the cargo?" asked the lead agent in the armed Cyclops team. "See for yourself" replied one of the arriving Cyclops agents.

They walked around to the rear of the van...and on cue...the vehicle's rear doors were opened. The Cyclops agents from the base saw two people lying on the floor in the back of the van. One was a young African American male...in his teens...with a lean muscular body...wearing a pair of boxer shorts...bound hands and feet by ropes...an anaesthetic mask fitted over his nose and mouth...keeping him unconscious. However they were more interested in the other person in the van.

She was an African American woman...in her early 20's...but like none they had ever seen before. She possessed a voluptuous and muscular ebony body...a pair of giant firm ebony breasts displayed in their naked splendour to them...rising and falling with each deep relaxed breath that she took...capped at their summits by big thick black nipples...which were hard...erect...and shiny like diamonds. Her muscular ebony arms were pulled behind her back...gold bracelets bearing tiger's head insignia on them...her wrists bound by steel handcuffs.. her fingers slender with glossy black claw like fingernails.

Below her waist...her long muscular ebony legs were stretched out...crossed together at her well rounded ankles...which were bound by steel shackles...the soles of her erotic bare ebony feet bared to them...clear spaces between her sexy toes...which sported black glossy claw like toenails. Her attire was a flimsy tiger pelt leotard which barely covered her awesome ebony body...it's top pulled down to expose her awesome rack. and her toned six pack gut. Her head rested atop a long mane of shiny black tousled hair. Her eyes tightly closed in the slits of a flimsy tiger pelt mask.

An anaesthetic mask...packed with thick cotton wool soaked in chloroform... fit snugly over her nose and mouth...to keep her sedated...while a chain with a glowing green stone of FEMINITE...an element which Cyclops International used in their various criminal operations around the world from time to time...nestled between her huge firm heaving ebony breasts. "The man is TREY JOHNSON...FBI analyst...he found some information in New England which could compromise our operations...the woman is a super heroine called BLACK TIGRESS...she came to Johnson's aid...but thanks to our contact...we were able to capture her...Johnson's partner...FBI AGENT JACINTA JACKSON...who accompanied him to New England is missing..." explained the Cyclops agent from the arriving party.

"Agent Jackson should not cause a problem...The Board has specific plans for these two...Take them to the detention area...Keep them separate...Make sure extra security is placed for the woman" ordered the lead Cyclops agent of the receiving delegation. Black Tigress and Trey were lifted out of the van...by their armpits and ankles...and each placed on a separate stretcher that was wheeled off in different directions inside of the underground base. The Cyclops agents had no way of knowing that behind the tiger pelt mask of the unconscious Ebony Marvel...they had in fact captured Jacinta Jackson as well...and she was totally helpless at the moment to stop whatever Cyclops had planned for Trey and herself.

4.30 am

Meanwhile...in another part of the secret underground Cyclops base...FBI Special Agent TONI CARLTON....who was secretly a double agent for Cyclops International was in the middle of a video conference with members of the Cyclops International Board of Directors...their identities concealed by the deep shadows of the room they were in...at a location which was known only to them. "You have done well Agent Carlton...Critical information which could have compromised our organisation has been kept out of the hands of the Bureau...The prisoners our team captured are an additional bonus..." said the Cyclops International Chairman.

"Thank you sir...but I must insist that more be done with this new super heroine...Black Tigress...She must be unmasked so we can learn her real identity" insisted Toni. "The Board has made it's decision Agent Carlton...the black woman is to be conditioned by our experts...information extracted from her...and then she and the young black man with her...are to be released...with no knowledge of where they have been for the last several hours" countered the Chairman. "Mr Chairman...I have to insist you and the Board rethink this decision...Unmask Black Tigress...Use her identity to blackmail her into doing what we want!" argued Toni. "Mind you place Agent Carlton...Lest you suffer a fate worse than what is contemplated for Trey Johnson and the Black Tigress" replied the Chairman.

4.45 am

Meanwhile in a holding cell in another part of the Cyclops base...Black Tigress lay sprawled out on her back atop a hard bunk. Thinking that because she had been breathing chloroform for many hours...and had a Feminite stone around her neck...she was tamed and unconscious...the Cyclops agents guarding her...removed the anaesthetic mask from her nose and mouth...and also the Feminite stone from around her neck. The steel handcuffs and steel shackles were respectively removed from her wrists and ankles for the same reason. The two agents could not help but stare at the Ebony Marvel's naked enormous firm breasts which rose and fell slowly before them.

"The black bitch's been out cold since our team brought her and the FBI guy here" remarked one agent. "What say we have some fun with her?" asked the second agent rhetorically. "I don't know... Our orders..." began the first agent. "No one's going to know...what trouble can she give us?" scoffed the second agent. "All right...Let's make this quick" said the first agent reluctantly...as he switched off the closed circuit television camera fed into the holding cell where Black Tigress was being kept. However neither agent realised that as her naked enormous firm ebony breasts rose and fell slowly...the big thick shiny black nipples which capped their sexy summits slowly but surely...began to become relaxed and soft.

As they got close to the bunk...the two Cyclops agents were surprised when Black Tigress' light brown eyes suddenly snapped open in the slits of the thin tiger pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of shiny black tousled hair. With lighting speed...the Ebony Marvel swivelled on her tight round ebony ass...extending her long muscular right ebony leg...planting the balls of her erotic right ebony bare foot squarely in the middle of one Cyclops agent's face. As he fell unconscious to the floor...Black Tigress...leapt off the bunk she was lying on...and pounced on the second Cyclops agent...putting him out of action with a left hand karate chop to the right side of his neck. "Oh...Where am I?...What happened?" asked Jacinta as she looked at her new environment.

The last thing the beauteous FBI agent turned super heroine remembered was being on a covert mission to New England with her new partner Trey Johnson. She remembered how Trey found some evidence on the site of the now abandoned Walker Estate in Williamsville...which for reasons she did not yet understand...had a special interest for him. Jacinta remembered they had stopped at a small hotel off the main highway while they were en route back to Washington DC...when they were attacked. She remembered using the golden Tiger Belt now around her waist for the first time...allowing her to transform into her new super-powered alter-ego to help Trey...but their opponents outwitted and knocked her out before she could rescue Trey.

Looking at the two unconscious men in black uniforms on the floor of the holding cell...Jacinta immediately recognised the insignia of the all-seeing eye in the middle of a pyramid on their uniforms. It was one she was very familiar with on two missions she had in Trey's hometown of Detroit. "These punks work for Cyclops International...I'm in one of their facilities...They must be the ones who attacked me and...Trey!" deduced Black Tigress as she remembered her partner...who she secretly was developing feelings for. "He's got to be here somewhere!...I can feel it in my Tiger Tits!... I've got to save him and get us out of here!" resolved Jacinta as she clenched her fists for emphasis. Turning on the balls of her erotic bare ebony feet...not bothering to cover her awesome ebony bust...Black Tigress sprinted out of the holding cell...unaware that a silent alarm was triggered as she raced down a nearby corridor...determined to rescue Trey.

Her enormous firm ebony breasts swaying freely and sexily from side to side...her muscular ebony arms and long muscular ebony legs moving in tandem...her long mane of shiny tousled black hair flailing behind her...Black Tigress sprinted swiftly through a series of corridors as she searched for Trey...and tried to make sense of what was happening. "No one knew about our going to Williamsville...to the Walker Estate...How did these crooks find out about that?...Could they have some inside source somewhere?...I've got no time to think about that now...Trey's in real trouble...I've got to..." thought Jacinta. Just at that moment...she felt her exposed big thick shiny black nipples stiffen.

"Oh...My Tiger Tits...Getting a feeling...Danger" thought the Ebony Marvel. Her thoughts were confirmed as from two adjacent corridors a group of about 15 Cyclops agents...armed with batons came charging towards her. The black bitch is loose!...Stop her!" yelled one agent as he and the other Cyclops agents charged towards Jacinta...who exploded into action. "My name's Black Tigress!" quipped the Ebony Marvel as she nailed one agent with a right hand karate chop to the throat. "Learn it well!" said Jacinta as she turned around and drove the ball of her erotic left ebony bare foot into the gut of another agent.

The muscles of her voluptuous ebony body accentuated...Black Tigress moved through the group of Cyclops agents like a female hurricane...dispatching them with a flurry of punches and kicks. "You Cyclops fools are no match for my Tiger Strength!...I'm too hot for you to handle!" quipped the Ebony Marvel as she unleashed her savage fury and strength of 20 Bengal Tigers on the Cyclops agents who outnumbered her. "I'm going to trash your asses and then I'm getting my man and getting out of here!!' declared Black Tigress...as she lashed out with her clenched ebony fists and her erotic bare ebony feet at the Cyclops agents who came at her again and again...unable to use their batons because of her superhuman strength and expert fighting skills.

However full of fury...and preoccupied by her concerns for Trey...Jacinta failed to heed sharp tingling sensations in her big shiny black nipples...which like her enormous firm ebony breasts...she had left exposed in her haste to escape from her cell and find Trey...warning her of imminent danger. The Ebony Marvel paid the price as six more Cyclops agents arrived on the scene...drew their holstered pistols and fired. "AAAAAAARGH...BEING SHOT...AAAAAAARGH...IN MY TIGER BREASTS...AAAAAAARGH...GOT CAUGHT NAPPING...AAAAAARGH...AAAAAARGH" cried Jacinta in pain...her muscular ebony arms raised in the air..as she felt several sharp stings in her exposed rack.

However that was the least of her problems. As the six agents ceased fire...Black Tigress looked down to see over a dozen darts lodged in the smooth ebony flesh of her naked awesome rack. "You fools are going to pay for this!!...I'll..." snarled Jacinta as she brushed the darts off her naked enormous ebony breasts with her hands...and prepared to attack her Cyclops foes. However she never got the chance...as her big shiny black nipples...suddenly shot to immediate hardness and erectness. "UUUUUUNH...WHAT'S GOING ON...UUUUUUUNH...FEELING TURNED ON...UUUUUUUUUNH...MY TIGER TITS...GETTING...HAAAAAAARD...GETTING TIRED...FEELING DIZZY...NO...THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING..." complained Black Tigress as her enormous firm ebony breasts became heavy.

She looked down at the floor...through her increasingly blurry vision...and noticed the darts she had just brushed off of her...had glowing green Feminite tips...which were making her big thick shiny black nipples hard and erect...as erotic thoughts about Trey filled her head...distracting her from her plans to escape and rescue him. The distraction proved costly for Jacinta as the Cyclops agents who she had effortlessly bested moments earlier...struck back with a vengeance...seeing that the Feminite darts had neutralised her super powers and...that her advantage had been lost. "Get her!" snarled one Cyclops agent...as he drew his blackjack and the other 14 agents did the same as they charged towards Jacinta.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Black Tigress as all 15 agents mercilessly clubbed her all over her voluptuous and muscular ebony body...with particular focus on her naked enormous firm ebony mounds....making her stagger around wildly...her muscular ebony arms and long muscular ebony legs...flailing in the air in futile efforts to fight back. As the 15 Cyclops agents mercilessly pummelled the Ebony Marvel in her naked enormous firm ebony breasts...the Feminite from the darts which were lodged in her awesome ebony rack... made her huge ebony mounds extremely sensitive with each blackjack strike.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY TIGER TITS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....SO...HAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...LACTATING...LOSING MY TIGER STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" blurted Jacinta as streams of white milk shot into the air from the hardened tips of her big shiny...hard and erect black nipples...until her voluptuous and muscular ebony body went limp on the floor of the corridor...the tide of the battle now clearly against her. Jacinta was pinned on her back by 12 of the agents...three each holding her muscular ebony arms...three each holding her long muscular ebony legs...spread-eagling her on the floor.

The Ebony Marvel could do nothing but stare in sleepy anger...as one agent squeezed her big shiny...hard and erect black nipples with impunity...making more milk squirt into the air. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Black Tigress in pain. It was also not lost on this agent and his 14 comrades...the outline of a camel toe against the flimsy tiger pelt between Jacinta's muscular ebony thighs. "She's ready!...Finish her off!" said this agent. One cue...he was handed a thick white cotton pad. He vigorously applied it to Black Tigress' naked huge firm right ebony breast...while two other agents respectively applied similar pads on her naked huge firm left ebony breast...and on her ebony cunt...under the thin tiger pelt between her muscular ebony thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING CHLOROFORMED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY TIGER BREASTS...UUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....CHLOROFORM...TOO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...FOR MY...HAAAAAAAARD...TIGER TITS...TO HANDLE...TOO TURNED
ON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BY THAT FEMINITE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GOT TO THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
..OF SEX.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...TREY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WANT HIS HANDS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...ON MY TIGER BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HIS FINGERS...PLAYING WITH MY TIGER TITS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...PROBING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..DEEPER...AND...DEEPER...INTO MY TIGER CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...YOU WIN CYCLOPS CREEPS...GOING TO...GOING TO...UH..UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" declared Jacinta...her big shiny hard and erect nipples simultaneously spraying geysers of white milk into the air...while a massive orgasm exploded under her tiger pelt between her wide open muscular ebony thighs.

The 15 Cyclops agents watched as her voluptuous muscular and ebony body made one final upward surge before collapsing limp on her back on the floor of the corridor...her muscular ebony arms extended on either side of her curvy upper torso...her long muscular ebony legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare ebony feet...resting on their smooth heels...pointing in opposite directions from one another....clear spaces between her sexy toes which had glossy black claw like toenails. As one agent kept rubbing a chloroform pad over Jacinta's cunt...soaking up the flood of white cum...keeping it trapped inside her sex...another agent polished off her heaving enormous ebony bust with his chloroform pad...making sure her lactating hard and erect big thick nipples were hard and glossy like diamonds...a third agent took a fresh chloroform pad...and clamped it over the Ebony Marvel's nose and mouth.

"Lights out black bitch" sneered this agent. "Hhhhh...hhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhh" protested Black Tigress...her light brown eyes fluttering rapidly in the slits of the thin tiger pelt mask...as she had no choice but to inhale copious amounts of the potent anaesthetic into her lungs. "Uuuuuuuuuh...can't...fight it...Uuuuuuuuuh
...My Tiger Tits...Uuuuuh...didn't know...chloroform...could make them...so...haaaard...Uuuuuuuh...getting chloroformed...in my Tiger Cunt too...Uuuuuuuuuuh
so turned on...got to think...about...having sex...with Trey...can't save him...can't save myself...can't get us...out of this trap..." conceded Jacinta...as her light brown eyes rolled up in the slits of her tiger pelt mask...slowly closing as her head rolled against her right shoulder...erotic thoughts of Trey Johnson filling her brain...her bid for freedom thwarted...as she accepted defeat...and succumbed to unconsciousness.

Meanwhile in another part of the underground base...Trey was beginning to stir. "Uhhhh...What?...Where?...Who?" groaned the young FBI agent as he opened his eyes...to find himself lying flat on his back...a bright light shining directly into his face. Trey tried to move...but soon discovered he was bound atop some kind of operating table...by thick leather straps binding his wrists and ankles to the table...still only wearing his boxers. "Hey!...What's going on?!...Let me go!...Let me go!" yelled Trey as he struggled in futility to free himself. His cries drew the attention of two Cyclops agents standing guard nearby.

They pressing down on his shoulders...as they stood on either side of him...the two agents pinned Trey atop the operating table...as a nurse quickly clamped a chloroform-soaked cotton pad over the young agent's nose and mouth. "HNN...HNn...Hnnnnnn" groaned Trey into the pad as the potent anaesthetic took effect...the movements of his lean muscular ebony body...becoming slower and slower. As his body went limp atop the operating table...the Cyclops agents still pinning his shoulders down...the nurse keeping the chloroform-soaked cotton pad pressed firmly over his nose and mouth.

Trey's brown eyes fluttered rapidly...as the movements of his lean muscular ebony body became...slower and slower and he was knocked unconscious in under a minute. Looking through a two way mirror in a nearby room...FBI double agent Toni Carlton looked on with satisfaction...as the young FBI agent passed out.

"Sweet dreams Agent Johnson...Cyclops International can't afford for you to reveal what you think you know...You're going to work for Cyclops...whether you want to or not...No one can help you...not Jacinta Jackson...or that big boob Black Tigress" thought Toni as she watched Cyclops medical personnel enter the room...and begin to prepare Trey for surgery...part of her wondering why Jacinta was not captured in New England and where the sexy FBI agent was.

Unknown to Toni Carlton...Jacinta Jackson was a prisoner of Cyclops International...in her new alter ego of the Black Tigress. Her failed rescue and escape attempt ending in comprehensive defeat..the Ebony Marvel was wheeled atop a stretcher...into a white walled room in another part of the secret underground Cyclops base. Black Tigress was lifted off the stretcher and laid on her back atop a treatment table by a pair of armed male Cyclops agents in black combat uniforms...and left in the care of four female Cyclops medics...all of them wearing white uniforms..white surgical gloves on their hands...soft sole white leather shoes..protective visors over their eyes and noise filters in their ears.

As she lay atop the treatment table...Black Tigress' voluptuous and muscular ebony body sank into its white memory foam surface...which created a perfect mold of her body. The Cyclops medics wasted no time in unfastening the golden Tiger Belt..removing it from her wide curvy waist...her golden bracelets from her wrists...then slipping off her tiny thin single trap tiger pelt leotard...leaving her only wearing the thin tiger pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face.

They gazed upon her naked voluptous and muscular ebony body. Her muscular ebony arms on either side of her curvy upper torso...her long muscular ebony legs wide open below her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare ebony feet resting on their smooth heels..clear spaces between her sexy toes...which sported glossy black claw like toenails...all sunken into the memory foam.

They took particular note of her big thick shiny black nipples...hard and erect atop the summits of her enormous firm ebony breasts which rose and fell slowly before them...and her ebony cunt...shaped into a shiny hard camel toe betweem her huge ebony thighs..barely covered by a neatly trimmed bush of shiny black pubic hair."Uuuuuuuh...Trey...Uuuuuuuuh...Trey" moaned Black Tigress...announcing to them that she was regaining consciousness. The ufour Cyclops medics were ready for her.

On cue...speakers playing soft classical music...and soft flashing coloured overhead lights were activated...as Jacinta's light brown eyes slowly opened in the slits of her thin tiger pelt mask...the coloured lights flashing front of them...the sound of classical music filling her ears.
While her instinct was to rescue the young FBI agent she was secretly in love with...Jacinta soon discovered this was impossible at that moment.

"Trey...Have to save him...not tied up..but...but......feel...so turned on...Tiger Tits...are...so...haard...feel...so out of..it...What...What's...going...on?? sighed Black Tigress. Her unwitting utterances confirmed to the female Cyclops medics that the treatment prescribed for the Ebony Marvel would be successful. Two female Cyclops medics approached the disoriented Buxom Black Bombshell on either side of her shapely upper torso. Pouring a clear oil from a white plastic bottle into the palms of their gloved hands.

Each of them lowered their oil coated gloved hands on to one of Jacinta's naked enormous firm ebony mounds as they heaved slowly up and down before them. "Hey...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Tiger Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...something being rubbed into them...have to...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Tiger Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting...haaarder...and...haaaarder...Uuuuuuuuuuh...being turned on...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't resist...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..think...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...about sex"
moaned Black Tigress as the two medics massaged a special aphrodisiac oil into her enhanced ebony mounds...targeting her big thick black nipples and wide black areolas...making them shiny and hard as diamonds.

Erotic thoughts of Trey Johnson filled her jaded mind...her resolve to rescue her partner and secret boyfriend from the peril they were in...fading rapidly...as the oil coated every inch of her enormous firm ebony bust."Uuuuuuuuuuh...Making my Tiger Tits...so haard...feel weak...in my Tiger Breasts...Uuuuh..too sexy...to fight...too sleepy...to move...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Black Tigress...confirming her weakness to her captors.

As one medic continued to massage the aphrodisiac oil..into her chest...the second medic went south...massaging oil into Jacinta's six pack abs...before concentrating on the space between her huge open ebony thighs."Nooo...Uuuuh..Not my Tiger Cunt..Noooo...
Uuuuuuh...Stop...Uuuuuuuh...turning me on...can't defend myself...I..I'm...going to..Uh..Uuh..Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuh...Uh..Uuh..Uuuh...Uuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uh..Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Black Tigress as she orgasmed three times in quick succession.

As she lay barely conscious...weak...and aroused..the two medics...massaged more of the oil into her muscular ebony arms...long muscular ebony legs...hands...and erotic ebony bare feet...until every inch of her voluptuous and muscular ebony body below her neck was coated with aphrodisiac oil.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Tiger Tits...so..hard..Uuuuuh...Tiger Cunt...so wet..Uuuuuuuuuuh..feel weak...feel sexy...feel...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...
What's...happening...???" moaned the sleepy Black Tigress...confirming her helplessness to her captors."Look..Look into the lights...Listen to the music.." said the third medic into a microphone...while the fourth medic operated the controls for both.

As Jacinta looked up...the multi coloured lights took a flashing strobe pattern...directly into her face. Simultaneously...the slow classical music continued to play...the first medic rotated her hard and erect...oil coated big puffy dark brown nipples...and the second medic fingered her in her wet throbbing dark brown cunt."Uuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuh...My Tiger Breasts...My Tiger Tits...My Tiger Cunt...are yours...to command...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh..so sexy...so sleepy...T...T...Trey...Help" cooed Black Tigress.

"No one can help you now...You cannot save the FBI agent...or yourself...Do you understand?" the third medic asked rhetorically.
"Yes" replied Black Tigress. "Look into the light...Listen to the music" said the third medic. "Yes...It keeps my Tiger Tits hard...My Tiger Cunt wet...becoming...sleepier...and...sleepier" cooed Jacinta...her light brown eyes..beginning to close in the slits of her tiger pelt mask.

"You are hypnotised Black Tigress...You are the property of Cyclops International" said the third medic. "Yes...Hypnotised...Belong to..Cyclops International" agreed the Ebony Marvel...her voluptuous and muscular ebony body feeling light as a feather...as her suppressed erotic fantasies took control of her mind.

"You will tell us your secrets...answer all our questions...Do you understand?" asked the third medic rhetorically. "Yes...I...must...obey" sighed Black Tigress...as her light brown eyes slowly closed in the slits of her thin tiger pelt mask...as she surrendered to unconsciousness..and the memories came back to her.

To be continued.

Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:27 pm