Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:43 am

Tiger Woman of India in Power Play 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Tiger Woman of India in Power Play 2
Tiger Woman of India in Power Play 2

Rajiv Military Base
Eastern India
3 pm

New Delhi Times senior investigative journalist KHAIL KHAN was ...trying to figure what had just transpired. The Sky Falcon..the latest hi-tech helicopter made for India's airforce had just been stolen and the country's new masked celebrity..the beauteous and scantily-clad TIGER WOMAN appeared on the scene and taken off in pursuit of the stolen aircraft. Three hours had passed and neither the helicopter nor the Big Breasted Indian Superwoman.

"Looks like the Tiger Woman has either failed or is in league with the hijackers.." said an army general to Khail as he issued ordered for a land and air search for the Hindu Heroine Woman and the Sky Falcon. Khail did not want to believe that the Sexy Superwoman of India superwoman was a criminal..as he pictured her in his mind.

Her string tiger pelt leotard which barely covered her voluptous and muscular light brown body...especially her enormous firm bust and her cunt.

She had muscular thighs and powerful calves. Her golden belt had a shiny tiger emblem on the buckle, her light brown eyes flickered behind a tiger pelt mask that couldn't disguise her astonishing beauty.

Her long mane of glossy black hair..strong hands...her erotic bare lighy brown feet...slender fingers...sexy toes...with glossy clear claw like fingernails and toenails.

"I'd better get back to the office and write this story..I wonder where Sonia is?..I don't know how she expects to learn anything when she disappears like this..." thought Khail as he walked back towards his car.

He figured Sonia fled back to New Delhi when all the commotion started.
Little did Khail know...as he began the long trip back to New Delhi...that his junior partner was learning more right now than she bargained for.

Miles away..the teenage Sikh terrorist named NAVIN smiled wickedly as he stroked Sonia's hard and erect bullet shaped big puffy dark brown nipples in a circular fashion as she lay unconscious on the floor of the stolen Sky Falcon helicopter in the guise of her sexy, super-powered alter-ego of the Tiger Woman of India.

Sonia had changed into Tiger Woman and pursued the Sky Falcon determined to bring it back to the back and its hijackers to justice. However the Sikhs were ready for her..using the helicopter's mechanical arm to crush her big breasts..and then chloroform her into unconsciousness after forcing her to tell them the secrets of her superpowers.

The Big Breasted Indian Superwoman now lay sleeping like a big baby on board the stolen helicopter. Lifting himself off the body of his curvaceous captive.. Navin admired her sleeping form. Her head..pillowed by her long mane of glossy black hair rested slightly on her right shoulder. Sonia's huge firm brown breasts..capped at their summits by bullet shaped...hard..big puffy dark brown nipples and areolas..jiggled slightly from the vibrations of the helicopter's rotors as she lay in a drugged stupor on the floor.

Her muscular light brown arms were limp at her sides while her long muscular light brown legs were spread slightly apart below her curvy waist. Her erotic bare light brown feet were angled away from each other..fading sunlight reflecting off her clear glossy claw like toenails.

"The Leader will thank me for this..You shall serve me well big sister.." grinned Navin grinned as he lightly patted Sonia's's naked chest.
The young terrorist bound the Tiger Woman's shapely ankles together with steel shackles. Lifting her arms above her head..he bound her wrists together in similar fashion.

"Uuuhhh..Uuhhhh.." sighed the Top Heavy Heroine of India superwoman..as the effects of the drug started to wear off. Navin saw her big puffy dark brown nipples... beginning to lose their hardness and erectness."I don't believe it...the chloroform can't be wearing off that fast...can't let you wake up big sister..." said Navin as he watched Tiger Woman.

The observant youth noticed that Sonia's big puffy dark brown nipples and areolas which were hard as rocks minutes ago..had now become considerably softer. Remembering her utterances as she passedout the first time...Navin remembered there was a
connection between Tiger Woman's huge firm light brown breasts and her super powers.

He stuffed some cotton wool into a dust mask and then soaked the cotton with more chloroform. As the Hindu Heroine's light brown eyes fluttered open in the slits of the tiger pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face..Navin placed his left hand behind Sonia's head and lifted it up gently.

"No you don't big sister..You have to stay asleep.." sneered the young terrorist as he slipped the straps of the dust mask over her head and secured the mask over her nose and mouth.

"Nhhhh!!!..Nhhhh!!!!" blurted Tiger Woman into the dust mask..her light brown eyes wide open in the slits of her tiger pelt mask..as she suddenly found herself breathing more chloroform into her lungs.

As she raised her light brown muscular arms.... so that her hands could remove the chloroform mask from her face..Navin applied a cotton pad with a fresh dose of chloroform... expertly stroking her big puffy dark brown nipples again.

"Sleep big sister..Sleep.." Navin smirked as he cradled the Hindu Heroine's head in his lap while applying the chloroform-soaked cotton pad directly to her naked ample firm light brown breasts.

"Uuuuuuuh..This boy..has outsmarted me again...Not giving me a chance to recover...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...directly chloroforming me...in my big Tiger Nipples...cannot resist...feel so sleepy...so sexy...must think...about Khail" conceded the beaten Big Breasted Indian Superwoman.

Her light brown muscular arms fell limp on either side of her curvy light brown upper torso again.

"Nnnnhhhh...Nnnhhhh..Nhhhhhh..." moaned the sleepy Superwoman of India into the chloroform mask covering her nose and mouth as Navin lulled her large dark brown nipples and areolas into hardness...with more chloroform.

"That's right big sister..Surrender..Go back to sleep." commanded Navin. "Nhhhhhhhhhhh.." cooed Tiger Woman into the chloroform mask as her light brown eyes rolling up in the slits of her thin tiger pelt mask...before slowly closing in sleepy submission once again as the young Sikh's chloroforming and fondling of her naked chest..simultaneously aroused...intensified the chloroform which she was being for--d to inhale...erotic images of Khail Khan playing out in her mind as she welcomed unconsciousness once again.

Undisclosed location
7 pm

Hours later after sunset..the Sky Falcon descended towards a forest in Northern India. As the chopper landed, Navin jumped out of the rear, followed by two Sikhs bearing the unconscious Tiger Woman of India. One held her under her arms..the other held her by the ankles.

Their leader Ajay Banzir approached them. He smiled as he gazed upon the curvaceous captive. "You have done well boy..Take her to our camp..I wish to question her.." commanded Banzir ordered.

"Yes sir.." replied Navin replied and led the way as the two Sikhs bearing the sleeping Sexy Superwoman of India. Meanwhile, other Sikh guerillas threw a camouflage netting was thrown over the Sky Falcon to hide it from the aerial and land search parties who they knew were searching for it right now.

New Delhi
8 pm

As night fell over the Indian capital city Khail Khan finished typing up his story at the virtually deserted offices of the New Delhi Times newspaper.

Leaning back in his chair, Khail pondered the event's of the day. In particular, the appearance of the mysterious masked heroine called Tiger Woman who he saw for the first time in the flesh. Closing his eyes he could see her now.

Her broad chest bobbing sensuously beneath her tiny tigerskin attire with every stride that she made with her long muscular light brown legs. Her long mane of glossyblack hair flowing behind her. "Who is she?" wondered Khail wondered. He was snapped out of his dream by his editor GG Gupta as he approached.

"Good story Khail..a little too much detail on the Tiger Woman..Too bad she's missing..So too is Miss Gan..She did'nt come back with you from the base.." stated Gupta. "I would'nt worry about her Boss..She must have been scared when everything happened and ran away..I'm sure she'll get over it.." replied Khail.

The senior journalist might have thought differently had he known where Sonia was at that very moment.

Undisclosed location
9 pm

Flanked by his two of his guerillas..Ajay Banzir walked down the darkened corridor of his movement's underground hideout. He emerged into a dimly lit room in the centre of which, the Tiger Woman of India lay bound atop a stone slab. The Top Heavy Heroine of India lay flat on her back..her muscular light brown arms and long muscular light brown legs at full stretch. Sonia's wrists and ankles secured to the stone slab by strong chains.

Her naked enormous firm light brown breasts rose and fell before him. Banzir smirked as her full glossy red lips parted slightly and her head rolled slowly from side to side. "Uuuhhhh..Uuuhhhh.." moaned the Tiger Woman as she slowly regained consciousness as Banzir approached her.
The Hindu Heroine's light brown eyes flickered open in the slits of her tiger pelt mask as the effects of the chloroform slowly started to wear off. Banzir slowly encircled the captive curvaceous crusader regained consciousness.

Her long, muscled legs sliding back and forth atop the stone and her great breasts rising and falling in time with her breathing. "So..You are the Tiger Woman of India..The woman who would deny my people a right to their homeland.." he sneered as he stood close to her broad chest.
"Where?...Who?..I feel so weak..so sleepy....." confessed the captured Tiger Woman as her light brown eyes fluttered open in the slits of the tiger pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face.

"Indeed you are female.." gloated Banzir as he extended his right hand and his fingers lightly encircled the Hindu Heroine's hardened big puffy dark brown nipples. "Uuuhhh..A man...is touching my..Tiger Nipples...that makes me so weak...so sleepy...I cannot resist..man's touch...making me think..of sex..and..sleep..." protested the Tiger Woman who was unable to protect the large brown mounds of her chest..exposed in all their naked glory.

Dazed and disoriented by her earlier drugging and physical abuse of her breasts...the Big Breasted Indian Superwoman was powerless to prevent the Sikh leader as his hands groped her enormous firm brown breasts and their hardened dark brown summits before travelling the valley between her peaks of power towards her taut abdomen.

"Unnhhhhh..Fiend..Uuuunhhh....Sadist... My Tiger Breasts..Uuuhhhh..do not touch them...I..I cannot resist when men touch them like this...I..I cannot think..Tiger Strength useless...Becoming sleepy..cannot fight..for justice..Uuuhhh..want..to surrender.." moaned Tiger Woman as she writhed slowly atop the stone slab she was chained to.

"My followers tell me you are powerless without this belt of yours.." said Banzir as he stepped back from the curvaceous crusader and held her prized golden belt aloft. " My Tiger Belt..Give it back to me..I must have it..To regain strength..Bring you to justice.." sighed Tiger Woman weakly. Banzir and his assembled followers laughed in response to the heroine's weak attempt at defiance.

"So noble and yet so naive..Only you possess the power to thwart my plans Tiger Woman..but not anymore..Now that I knowNow you must be punished for your defiance.." declared the Sikh leader.

"You do not fight fairly Banzir..Give me back my Tiger Belt!" quippedTiger Woman..her arms and legs straining at the chains which bound her to the stone slab...unable to break them "Ah..You are a fiery one..but that fire shall be extinguished and you will be made subservient to my will.." gloated Banzir. As he spoke.. a thick cotton pad was clamped down over the curvaceous crusader's nose and mouth.

"HHNNHHHH!!!" cried Tiger Woman cried in alarm. Her light brown eyes widened within the slits of her tigerskin mask as she was once again for--d to inhale copious amounts of chloroform into her lungs.

Banzir watched with sadistic satisfaction as Tiger Woman's shapely body twisted frantically and she struggled to break the chains that bound her. "Unnhh..More chloroform...They are trying to knock me out again..I must hold my breath..make them think they have won..it will give me time for my Tiger Breasts to recover..so I can regain my powers..." thought the Hindu Heroine as she worked out a plan to get out of this predicament and turn the tables on her captors.

However Banzir knew exactly what she was trying to do and undermined the sexy Indian superwoman's plans. "Your efforts to resist are obvious and futile..foolish young woman!" declared the Sikh leader as he nodded his head. From out of the shadows, a Sikh woman holding a long feathery brush stepped forward. At Banzir's command..the woman made long strokes over the heroine's huge brown breasts...paying special attention to her hard and erect dark brown nipples.

"Ooooooooh..Oooooh...My Tiger Breasts..What manner of trickery..Uuuuuuuh....Long fingers..touching my Tiger Breasts..Tickling My Tiger Nipples..They are..Hee hee hee..getting hard...Ha ha ha... I cannot resist...making me breathe the chloroform...I must let them tame me..." thought Sonia as her will was slowly sapped by this new form of erotic torture.

"Nnhhhh!!..Nnhhhhh!!!!!" moaned the Big Breasted Indian Superwoman as she inhaled a copious amounts of chloroform into her lungs. "For all your powers Tiger Woman..You are still a woman!..Vulnerable to the will of man because of your repressed sexual desires..Your greatest strength is your greatest weakness...You are nothing..but an ordinary woman!" gloated Banzir as he gestured with his left hand.

Another Sikh woman stepped forward..carrying a similar feathery brush to the one being used by the first woman who was already brushing Sonia's chest..making the heroine's big puffy dark brown nipples hard and erect.The second woman..on the command of her leader..worked her brush along the fleshy inner thighs of the helpless Tiger Woman of India..up to the thin strip of tiger pelt that hugged the space between her large thighs.

"Nooooo!!!!..Paaa...vahhhh...teeeee...not..my Tiger Clit...it must not be touched like this..Auuuhh ..Auuhhhh...getting excited..getting..wet...I..I must not..succumb...Auuhhhh...Auuuhhhh..." thought the sexy Superwoman of India as she gyrated frantically atop the stone slab. Every muscle on her voluptuous light brown body was fully tensed as she strained to break the chains binding her..while she was totally helpless to protect her super erogenous zones from being exploited by her clever foes.

The feathery brushes worked their erotic magic back and forth over every inch Sonia's large breasts and her virgin genitals..causing her clit to become swollen and a growing dampness start to seep through the thick black pubic forest surrounding it. As they did that a male Sikih guerilla kept a chloroform-soaked pad clamped firmly over her nose and mouth

"Paarrhhh...vaaaa..teeeeeee...My Tiger Nipples...sooo...hhhhhaaaaarrrddddd....My Tiger....Cuunnhhhhtttt...soooo..wet...thoughts of man's touch..soooo.. strong...cannot..resist... being..ahhhh..roused....cannot..think.. except..of man's touch...thoughts of sex...sleep..too strong..to resist...Sikhs too smart..they have defeated me...need help..need Khail..Khail...Help...meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...." thought the helpless Hindu Heroine as her captors kept up their steady erotic torture and she struggled to remain conscious as she felt a building pressure in her swollen cunt.

New Delhi
9.45 pm

Elsewhere..Khail Khan sat at the bar in the downtown New Delhi club..slowly sipping a glass of scotch. Something about the theft of the Sky Falcon and the appearance of the mysterious and beauteous Tiger Woman just did'nt add up. Khail was also concerned about the disappearance of his junior partner Sonia Gan. He had gone to her apartment but the landlord told him that she had not been there since she left for work.

As he sat there thinking...a barely audible whisper of a woman's voice saying..."Uuuuhhhuuhhhhhhhhhh" reached his ears and he jumped off the bar stool but could not find where she source of the voice emanated from. As he turned back to finish his drink..Khail saw a note sitting next to the glass. He picked it up and read the words written on the small piece of paper. "The answers that you seek can be found here.." the note said. Without a second thought, the reporter leapt off his stool and raced towards his jeep which was parked outside.

Undisclosed location
10.30 pm

At the Sikh hideout..Ajay Banzir smiled with sinister satisfaction as he watched the Tiger Woman's huge firm light brown breasts rise and fall slowly as she lay unconscious atop the stone slab. Her big puffy dark brown nipples were hard and erect..while the tiger pelt between her huge thighs was soaked with her own dischage.

Totally defeated..the Hindu Heroine's head..pillowed by her long mane of glossy black hair..rested on her right shoulder making no attempt to shake off the chloroform pad which had been taped to her nose and mouth. "Set the charges..We shall grant eternal rest to the Tiger Woman of India.." gloated Banzir and his followers hustled about to do his bidding..setting a series of explosive charges throughout their hideout..which they planned to turn into the Tiger Woman's tomb.

Banzir checked his watch and motioned to his followers to leave the hideout once the charges were set and activated. "Keep this female..It will do you little good now.." snirked Banzir as he tossed the goldenTiger Belt at the foot of the stone slab.

Tiger Woman offered no reply as she lay flat on her back..her light brown muscular arms and light brown long muscular legs spread wide open..her wrists and ankles bound by chains attached to the base of the stone slab..her big puffy dark brown nipples...hard...erect...bullet shaped...her light brown cunt wet and excited..rendering her totally helpless and unconscious.

She did not hear Banzir's evil laughter as he walked down the corridor and made his departure. The timers on the explosive charges counting down to seal her doom.

12.30 pm

Two hours after Banzir and his followers had left... Khail Khan arrived outside the building which they had been using as their temporary hideout after stealing the hi-tech helicopter which the Indian Air Force had code-named the Sky Falcon. Kicking open the front door..Khail ran inside. "Hello!!...Is anyone here?!!" yelled the senior journalist. From a nearby downward staircase..as if in response to his call..Khail heard barely audible moans of... "Nnnnn..Nnnnnn" .

Khail ran down the staircase into the basement which was located at the bottom of those stairs. "My God!" gasped Khail in shock as he saw the unconscious Tiger Woman..lying flat on her back..topless..gagged...manacled by her wrists and ankles atop a stone slab..with the timers counting down on a series of explosive charges all around her.

"Tiger Woman!..She's been drugged by those Sikh terrorists...tortured..and left here to die..This whole building is going to explode..I don't have much time..have to act fast!" resolved Khail as he spotted an axe which the heroine's captors had unwittingly left behind. Wielding the axe with all his might..Khail cut the chains which were binding the helpless Hindu Heroine. He slung the unconscious Tiger Woman of India obver his left shoulder..grabbed her golden belt and ran up the staircase as quickly as he could.

Running out of the building.. Khail tossed the Hindu Heroine into the back seat of his jeep..climbed into the driver's seat.. started up the engine...and drove away as fast as he could. Minutes later..the old building exploded in a huge fireball which illuminated the night sky. Hearing Tiger Woman...moaning..."Nnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnn" into the chloroform pad over her face...Khail realised that it was the reason why she was still unconscious. Knowing the explosion would bring firefighter and police officers to the scene soon...Khail knew that he had to keep the Tiger Woman safe until she could recover fully and find out from her what had happened.

Pulling off the main road..Khail stopped his jeep amongst a cluster of trees and turned off the lights and the engine. Placing one arm under her knees and another arm under her back..he gently lifted the Tiger Woman out of the back of his jeep. "Nnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnn" moaned the Hindu Heroine into the chloroform pad..as he carefully laid her flat on her back on the ground. Mesmerised by her huge firm light brown breasts which were exposed to him..Khail could not resist but lightly caressing her big puffy hard and erect dark brown nipples with his fingers. "

"Nnnnnnnn." protested Tiger Woman..reminding him of what he was supposed to do. "Ahhhhh.." gasped the Big Breasted Indian Superwoman as Khail slowly peeled the chloroform pad off her face and fresh air filled her lungs for the first time in many hours. Khan stooped close by and watched her naked breasts jiggle before him..her big puffy dark brown nipples becoming softer..as her light brown eyes fluttered open in the slits of the tiger pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face...framed by her long mane of glossy black hair.

As the heroine's vision cleared..she saw the handsome face of Khail Khan..who was her senior at the New Delhi Times..in her alter ego of junior reporter Sonia Gan. "Uuuuuuh..You..you saved me....You are..Khail Khan..the newspaper reporter.." sighed Tiger Woman as her senses slowly came back to her.

"That's right..I work for the New Delhi Times..I was at the base when the Sky Falcon was stolen..I saw you fly after it..I didn't know what happened to you..until I got a tit..Uhh..I mean tip that you were here.." said Khail who was finding it difficult not to look at the Hindu Heroine's massive bust. "I hardly think that my Tiger Breasts deserve that kind of attention...We have more urgent matters to deal with Mr Khan.." admonished Sonia...though she took silent pleasure in the fact that..Khail was admiring her naked bust

Pressing the palms of her hands against the earth and drawing her long light brown muscular legs into her voluptuous and muscular body, the Top Heavy Heroine of India slowly stood up. "Are you sure you're all right Tiger Woman?..What happened?" asked Khail as she adjusted the straps of her string tiger pelt leotard such that they barely covered her broad chest once again.

"I pursued the Sky Falcon as you said..but when I got close..something was fired from the helicopter..Bright lights blinded me and then they used the mechanical arm to grab me..I felt great pain in my Tiger Breasts..I could not escape..I quickly became very weak..very sleepy..I was put to sleep..taken to some kind of hideout..Ajay Banzir was there..they kept me weak by taking away my Tiger Belt...touching my Tiger Breasts.. I could not fight back...they put me to sleep again..I would have perished had you not found me..Thank you.." said the sexy Superwoman of India as she kissed him lightly on the cheek and took the golden belt from his hands.

"Seems like those Sikhs stole the Sky Falcon..expecting your intervention Tiger Woman..They studied you..and knew exactly how to capture you.." deduced Khan. "Yes..I am a threat to their plans..I did not expect them to try to capture me..but now they think I am dead..that gives me an advantage.." replied Sonia as she fastened the golden belt around her small, curvy waist again.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Khan asked as she started to walk away."I..will be fine..my Tiger Breasts feel much better and I have my Tiger Belt.."replied Sonia with a smile. "Do you have to leave so soon Tiger Woman?..There so much I don't know about you..." said Khail as she continued walking away..her enormous firm light brown breasts bobbing sexily under her tiny string tiger pelt leotard.

Sonia smiled to herself as she paused briefly. "We'll see each other soon enough Khail..and a word of advice..I would trust your partner Miss Gan..She has a lot of potential.." said Tiger Woman as she flexed her large light brown thighs..leapt skyward and flew away into the night.
"Sonia?!..What did she mean by that?..The Sikhs must have drugged her more than I thought..." said Khail to himself as he walked back to his jeep..not feeling like the hero he thought he should be feeling like right now..having saved the Big Breasted Indian Superwoman from death.

Meanwhile..Tiger Woman of India pushed thoughts of the handsome Khail Khan to the back of her mind as she flew through the night sky high over India. "I must locate the Sky Falcon before it strikes its intended target.." resolved the Hindu Heroine.

Western India
1 am

Miles to the west, the Sky Falcon lined up on its target, the Indo-Pakistan oil pipeline. "Once the pipeline is destroyed, it shall unleash war across the Indian subcontinent. Our agents in Pakistan will ensure that the conflict is resolved to our satisfaction!" Banzir declared from the pilot's seat as his co-pilot prepared the Sky Falcon's missiles for firing. Banzir and his crew were so obsessed with the proximity of victory that they never detected Tiger Woman approaching them at top speed.

"You shall not carry out your evil deed Banzir!" declared the Tiger Woman as she her fists as she flew towards the unsuspecting chopper. "What?!!" cried Banzir in shock as the Sky Falcon shuddered violently as it's tail was torn off by the Hindu Heroine's attack The chopper spiralled out of control as he plummeted to earth. It's rapid, twirling descent causing Banzir and his men to lose consciousness.

Within metres of impact, Tiger Woman swooped under the stricken aircraft. Placing her hands against its sides, she bore it back towards the sky.

"Death is too easy for you Banzir..You shall face justice.." resolved the sexy Superwoman of India...as she flew back to New Delhi...carrying the unconscious Ajay Banzir and his men. She had enough time to deposit them into the custody of the authorities and then write the story of the event as her alter-ego..New Delhi Time junior reporter Sonia Gan.

"This will make Khail notice Sonia Gan...Maybe he will know the truth about me" thought Tiger Woman...as she wondered what the future held for them.

end.

Cast

Neha Kapur as Sonia Gan
Priyanka Chopra as Tiger Woman

And

Kunal Nayyar as Khail Khan

Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:24 am