Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:15 pm

Tiger Woman of India in Power Play 
Megalomaniac

Post Tiger Woman of India in Power Play
A reboot of a classic story

BC

Tiger Woman of India in Power Play

New Delhi, India. Present day.
Noon

It was a busy day at the offices of the NEW DELHI TIMES...the top newspaper in India..located in the heart of India's capital city's commercial centre. The paper's editor GG GUPTA..a veteran newsman.. was on a rampage as he stormed through the newsroom..demanding copy from his reporters. The reason for Gupta's behavior was a mysterious transmission minutes earlier which interrupted all of the regular radio and television newscasts. A bearded man wearing a turban with a ruby in the middle of it appeared on the television screen to deliver a chilling message.

"People of India!.. Be warned!..Your acts of aggression against the Sikh people shall not go unpunished! ..I .. AJAY BANZIR.. Leader of the SIKH LIBERATION FRONT..make this declaration!..We shall strike at any target..Anywhere in India!..None shall escape the wrath of the Sikh Liberation Front!...Victory to the Sikh people!!" the message declared before all normal broadcasts were restored.

"I want everyone to find out where that broadcast emanated from and what it means!..Now!!" demanded Gupta boomed and the editorial staff hustled about to do his bidding. As he stormed towards his office, puffing heavily on his cigar, Gupta motioned to his top investigative journalist...30 year old KHAIL KHAN...born in New Delhi...educated at the finest schools in England... to come into his office for an emergency meeting.

Khail grabbed his notebook as he got up from behind his desk. He turned to his assistant..a junior reporter named SONIA GAN who had only joined the paper two days ago. Despite her mousy appearance..her large rimmed glasses on her face..her baggy pants suits.. Sonia had graduated top of her class in journalism at the university and had been assigned to Khail to help him do research...instead of doing stories on her own. "What is it Khail?" asked Sonia...her curiosity aroused

"Just routine business Sonia...See what research we can find on this Sikh Liberation Front..Maybe it'll provide answers to what's going on...Maybe there's a connection with reports of this mystery strong woman who's been appearing in different parts of the country.helping people.." replied the handsome journalist in whose atheltic build was visible under his business suit..which made any woman who came around him swoon. While Khail liked Sonia as his assistant...he was not attracted to her dowdy appearance and mousy demeanour.

Sonia peered over her glasses as she watched him walk into Gupta's office for a meeting. No sooner had Khail gone..the young female reporter got up from behind her desk and made her way towards the nearby stairwell that led up to the roof of the building. " I don't know who this Ajay Banzir is but he is not to be taken lightly...Khail will not want me handing this story...but I have have to act...innocent lives are at stake.." resolved Sonia as she walked on to the roof of the building..located high above the bustling streets of New Delhi.

After checking to ensure that she was alone on the roof..Sonia removed her glasses and declared:"By the Power of Parvati!!" she declared and was instantly surrounded by an bright aura of golden light. The young reporter felt a surge of tremendous energy flowing through her body as it became to reshape itself with the golden aura...becoming stronger and sexier by the second.

Her black hair..which was tied into a thick bun behind her head..loosened..becoming glossy as it cascaded on to her neck and shoulders, stretching to the centre of her back. Sonia's drab grey jacket..white cotton shirt, grey skirt and flat white shoes slowly disappeared...briefly revealing a light brown body that was hidden beneath it from public view. Her shapely bust..grew several inches in size..as her entire body became more curvaceous but also muscular.

A string tiger pelt leotard slowly formed itself over her body..barely covered her shapely muscles and her enormous bust. A thick golden belt, whose circular buckle was fashioned in the form of a roaring Bengal Tiger's head, wrapped itself around her small curvy waist. Bands of tiger pelt adorned her wrists and entwined themselves above her rounded ankles. The final touch...was a thin tiger pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face to complete Sonia Gan's amazing transformation from a mousy young newspaper reporter...into the brave...buxom and beauteous...TIGER WOMAN OF INDIA.

The Indian superwoman's massive firm light brown breasts bunched together as she assumed her heroic pose and looked out over the city skyline. Her hands on her curvy hips..her long muscular legs spread slightly apart..her erotic bare light brown feet flat on the surface of the roof..her huge brown breasts thrust forward with confidence. The fingernails of her strong light brown hands...and the toenails of her erotic bare light brown feet...clear glossy and claw like. Her long mane of glossy black hair flailing in the breeze behind her.

"For all Khail Khan's journalistic instincts..He has no idea that his own assistant Sonia Gan is actually the Tiger Woman...or that I kept my activities out of the public until now..Now to send a message of my own to Ajay Banzir!" vowed the Top Heavy Heroine of India. Her giant, firm light brown breasts bobbing sensuously beneath her tiny tiger pelt leotard with her every stride of her long muscular light brow legs as she ran towards the edge of the roof...Sonia flexed her huge light brown thighs..leapt into the sky and soared away over the city skyline.

Sonia felt her big puffy dark brown nipples and areolas stiffen slightly under her flimsy tiger pelt attire as she felt the air currents rippled past her curvaceous form as she flew away in search of the Sikh terrorists who threatened her homeland. "My Tiger Nipples...They alert me to the presence of evil...I feel them tingling..." said Tiger Woman as she flew over New Delhi...attracting the attention of people on the streets and buildings below...some of them taking photos and videos of her on their cell phones as she flew by.

The Big Breasted Indian Superwoman did not have far to look for along a railway line on the eastern outskirts of New Delhi..a band of Banzir's followers prepared to carry out his orders. One Sikh guerilla lay with his ear to the iron railing. "It is coming!" he yelled to his two companions as he leapt to his feet excitedly. From their vantage point on a nearby bluff, his fellow Sikhs then made ready with their bazooka and carefully loaded a rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) into it. The whistle of the approaching express train told them their target was fast approaching.

"For the Sikh Homeland!"declared the Sikh holding the bazooka declared as he pulled the trigger and sent the deadly projectile on its way. The guerilla trio's eyes widened and their jaws collectively dropped as a blur of motion knocked the RPG off course and sent it splashing into a nearby river where it exploded harmlessly.

"Going somewhere gentlemen?!" a woman's voice asked. The two Skihs turned and were flabbergasted to be confronted by the Tiger Woman. She stood in their path..with her long, muscular light brown legs slightly apart and her hands resting on her curvy hips...her erotic bare light brown feet resting flat on the earth beneath them. The Tiger Woman of India cut an imposing figure.

The Sikh guerillas' eyes absorbed everything from her smooth, light brown skin..her firm abdomen, the impressive swell of her breasts beneath her skimpy attire to her beauteous face. They were snapped back to reality as she spoke. "You fiends shall not carry out your reign of terror while Tiger Woman lives!" declared the Top Heavy Heroine of India. With a snarl, two of the guerillas drew their long, curved knives and charged towards her. Tiger Woman expertly evaded their wild attacks and countered swiftly.

A vicious right hook to the jaw sent the first Sikh hurtling backwards against the rocky surface of the bluff. With a low moan, he collapsed to the ground in a senseless heap. The second guerilla wheezed as the ball of the Hindu Heroine's erotic left bare light brown foot was driven hard into his rib cage. The last Sikh came running with an AK-47 rifle in hand..after realising that something had happened to his colleagues. As he approached... the Big Breasted Indian Superwoman swiftly snatched the rifle out of the young guerilla's hands.

The young guerrilla...a teenage boy...stood shocked at the curvaceous masked woman..with awesome voluptuous and muscular light brown body that he had never seen... effortlessly bend the rifle within her hands. He was particularly in awe of her awesome rack which threatened to spill out of her flimsy tiger pelt at any second.

"You are still young boy..I will spare you today..You have time to learn the error of your ways!" lectured Tiger Woman to the teenage Sikh boy...who immediately ran away afterwards.

Sonia wasted no time in pursuing him..believing she had taught him a lesson and not considering him to be a threat. Tiger Woman tied up his older cohorts...with some rope that they had.

Flexing her large thighs..Tiger Woman leapt into the air and flew away...to drop them off at the nearest police station. One hour later...in the small town of Kuchur,located to the west of New Delhi, another group of seven Sikh guerillas were active. Hidden in a warehouse in a backstreet, they busily sorted out some wooden crates loaded with weapons.

"Our buyers provided us with some good merchandise this time" the Sikh headman grinned as he examined a crate full of AK-47's. His glee and that of his cohorts was abruptly shattered as a shapely figure smashed through the warehouse's wooden roof. "Too bad that you will never get a chance to use those weapons!" declared the Tiger Woman declared as she landed on the balls of her erotic bare light brown feet and assumed a fighting stance. ..her light brown muscular arms raised and her long muscular light brown legs spaced slightly apart.

Gunfire erupted within the confines of the warehouse as the Sikh fighters tried to kill her. With uncanny agility...the busty Tiger Woman evaded the deadly projectiles which streamed towards her shapely body from almost every conceivable direction. Getting off the defensive, she floored two guerillas with a devastating roundhouse right kick.

Flying towards a guerilla who was firing at her from atop a pile crates, the Hindu Heroine delivered a solid left fist to his jaw which sent him crashing to the ground.

Diving towards two retreating guerillas, she extended her long muscular light brown legs. Each of the balls of her erotic bare light brown feet finding their targets... and the duo were sent sprawling along the ground.

The last two Sikhs jumped into a parked truck which still had some of the weapons crates loaded in the back.

They started the engine and started to drive away. However the truck suddenly jolted and no matter what they did, they could not go forward.

Looking out the side mirror, the driver was shocked to see that the rear wheels were spinning in the air as Tiger Woman firmly held the rear bumper with her hands...and lifted it off the ground.

Her long muscular light brown legs spread apart... the smooth soles of her erotic bare light brown feet resting flat on the ground.. and every muscle in her sensuous body accentuated..her large breasts bunched together under her flimsy top...Tiger Woman lifted the truck as if it were a toy.

"Shoot that woman!" yelled the driver yelled to his cohort who leaned out the passenger window with a pistol in hand. However the Top Heavy Heroine of India abruptly released her hold on the truck.

The vehicle crashed through the doors of the warehouse and slammed into a concrete wall, knocking out both guerillas who were inside. Tiger Woman sauntered out of the warehouse and stood with her hands on her small curvy hips, admiring her handiwork... her glossy red lips stretched to a smile...her pearl white teeth on display as people gathered to see what was happening...and take pictures and videos of her on their cell phones.

"This should send a warning to Ajay Banzir and his minions that those who defy justice shall answer to Tiger Woman!" thought the Big Breasted Indian Superwoman and soared away into the sky and flew back towards the offices of the New Delhi Times before her alter-ego Sonia Gan was missed.

New Delhi
9 pm

By that evening...Ajay Banzir's ultimatum had been replaced by news of the beauteous Tiger Woman who bravely thwarted his plans..and arrested nine of his guerillas in a single day.

The manner in which they were apprehended were the hot topic of conversation amongst many circles across India...and was even on the Internet. Sonia Gan sighed contentedly at this thought as she gazed out the window of her New Delhi apartment.

Clad in a large grey t-shirt, she sauntered towards a nearby table where a green Amazon parrot sat regally on his perch. "You should have seen me in action today Feraz..I was unstoppable" Sonia told the bird who flapped his wings in response.

"Working at the Times will give me all the information I need..and it'll help me know where I'm needed most as Tiger Woman..." said Sonia Stretching her shapely but wearing limbs, Sonia bid her companion good night and walked towards the bedroom.

The parrot watched his mistress' curvaceous form moving under her shirt as she walked. "Wonder what the villains are up to tonight?" the young woman pondered as she slipped under the covers.

However...her thoughts always drifted to Khail Khan. Sonia felt her big puffy dark brown nipples quickly become aroused on their own..and her virgin dark brown cunt become wet as her erotic fantasies came to the fore...her eyelids became heavier with each passing second..and she was soon fast asleep.

Undisclosed location
11pm

The answer to Sonia's question lay at the hidden base of operations of Ajay Banzir in one of the city's many slums. He was absolutely livid at the day's events.

"Fools!! Fools!!...How could my loyal fighters..veteran warriors..be defeated so easily !?!!" he snarled, pacing the floor. His lieutenants stood by nervously as their leader continued to vent his fury. "On the eve of launching our greatest campaign to liberate our people..My men are stopped by some mere woman..?!" he cried incredulously.

" My leader...Our sources say this is no mere female.. leader...She possesses incredible strength..and she can fly.." one lieutenant stated. "Our men had little chance against this female..She calls herself..Tiger Woman" another added.

Banzir stopped pacing and glared at his deputies. "We have been in this struggle for many years..I am not to be thwarted by some masked female upstart..This Tiger Woman must be punished for her defiance!" he roared.

"But my leader..No one knows who this woman is..Our men cannot match her abilities..How can we handle her should she appear?" one lieutenant asked. The Sikh leader was about to launch into another tirade when a voice spoke. "Have no fear my leader..I know a way to tame the Tiger Woman!"

The older Sikhs turned to see the teenage boy who the Hindu Heroine had let get away earlier. Banzir rubbed his thick moustache as he studied the youth intensely.

"You?..A mere boy..believe you can defeat this woman?" he inquired. "Yes my leader..I have seen Tiger Woman in combat..and have been studied her..I can bring her to you..I have a plan" the young guerilla stated.

Banzir looked at the youth and then at his lieutenants who were whispering amongst themselves.

"All right boy...I shall give you your chance..Capture this Tiger Woman and bring her to me..You shall be richly rewarded..I need not tell you the price of failure.." the guerilla leader boomed. "I shall not fail" the youth assured him.

Two days later

New Delhi Times
New Delhi, India
10 am

Editor GG Gupta summoned his top reporter Khail Khan into his office. Always dapperly-attired, the 30-year-old Khan strolled confidently towards the editor's office. As he passed by several women in the newsroom stole quick glances at his lean physique. as he walked towards the office..accompanied by junior reporter Sonia Gan who also found herself admiring his broad shoulders, firm chest and tight buttocks.

Her brown eyes fluttered slightly as she briefly felt her oversized tits harden slightly when she thought about Khail who was completely infatuated with the Tiger Woman. "If you only knew... how close Tiger Woman is right now
...thought Sonia as they entered Gupta's office.

"What's up GG?" Khan asked as he entered his boss' office and shut the door. "I'm certain you're aware about the launch of the army's new Sky Falcon helicopter tomorrow.." Gupta stated. Khan nodded affirmatively.

The Sky Falcon prototype was the military's most advanced attack chopper and it was due to be unveiled for the first time. "I'd like you to cover it..and take Miss Gan with you.." Gupta stated.

"GG you can't be serious?!..This is a big assigment..I don't need help ..plus I've been handling stories about this mysterious..Tiger Woman.." Khan complained. Though secretly, he felt a rush of warmth beneath his waist every time he heard her name and recalled the descriptions of her by those whom she had captured.

"That is not a request Khail..Miss Gan's work has been exemplary thus far..and she's given you valuable aid in those stories about this woman vigilante.." Gupta replied, silencing Khan. "Besides..if there's trouble tomorrow..Chances are Tiger Woman will intervene to save the day..and that's a story!" the editor added.

"Okay GG..I guess I can't dispute that" Khan said as he got to his feet and exited Gupta's office with Sonia following close behind him. "Sonia .Meet me here at 9 am sharp..We'll catch transport to Rajiv Military Base at noon.." he stated as he walked towards the elevator.

"I'll be here" Sonia replied with a smile. "And Tiger Woman will be there" she thought...as she watched him enter the elevator and the doors closed behind him.

24 hours later.
Rajiv Military Base
Eastern India
Noon

The launch of the Sky Falcon helicopter was an event of great fanfare and publicity. This was evident from the number of the top brass in the military and high government officials who were on hand at the sprawling compound of the Rajiv Military Base.

From her place in the press box, Sonia Gan watched as a contingent of soldiers marched smartly in along the tarmac in front of the sleek, silver Sky Falcon. She brushed back a loose strand of her black hair as she watched Khalil Khan interviewing the Defence Minister about the new chopper.

"Oh Khail..Being around you..makes my big Tiger Nipples feel strange..hard..aroused..difficult to think.." Sonia sighed dreamily as she watched the man of her dreams at work. She felt her big puffy dark brown nipples harden ever so slightly under her white cotton shirt and grey jacket in response to her feelings for Khail.

Suddenly, these feelings were cut short by feelings of a different sort...as the assembled press corps were lectured about the high tech gunship's military and search and rescue applications.In the midst of the showcasing of the helicopter..few took notice of an army jeep approaching the Sky Falcon. Five men clad in brown coveralls and black leather boots alighted and entered the chopper.

They were thought to be the maintenance crew for the helicopter. It was only when the rotors of the Sky Falcon stirred to life that heads turned. The alarm was sounded and guards rushed towards the chopper at it lifted off the tarmac and soared away into the sky. The ensuing commotion..provided Sonia with the perfect cover. She slipped away and found a hiding place under the bleachers.

"Time for Tiger Woman to make an appearance...By the Power of Parvati!" she declared and was instantly consumed in a brilliant aura of golden energy.

The mousy junior reporter's white shirt, grey jacket, grey skirt and high heels were slowly replaced by the string tiger pelt leotard which highlighted her immense firm light brown bust...toned six pack light brown abdomen... muscular light brown arms...long muscular light brown legs...strong light brown hands with glossy clear claw like fingernails..and erotic bare light brown feet..with glossy clear claw like toenails.

Her black hair lengthened as it fell loose on to and past her shoulders. The thick golden belt entwined itself about her wide hips while the tiger pelts bands adorned her wrists and wrapped themselves just above the ankles. The tiger pelt mask over Sonia's light brown eyes completed her transformation into the Tiger Woman of India.

"The Sky Falcon has been hijacked..Only I can get it back and bring the perpetrators to justice.." declared the Hindu Heroine declared as she raced into the open. The assembled press, military and government officials were shocked by the sudden appearance of the famous Big Breasted Indian Superwoman. Her huge firm light brown breasts bobbing sensuously with every stride of her long muscular light brown legs...threatening to pop out any second...her muscular light brown arms moving in tandem...her tight light brown ass jiggling as she ran past...her fists clenched..the tension visible in perfect curvature of the sexy toes of her erotic bare light brown feet...light reflecting off her glossy clear claw like fingernails and toenails...her long mane of glossy black hair flowing in the breeze behind her as she sprinted by them.

Khail Khan felt his manhood rise to the occasion as he gazed upon the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. "She is a goddess" thought Khail as he stood mesmerised as Tiger Woman flexed her huge brown thighs...leapt skyward and flew off in pursuit of the stolen Sky Falcon.

"Should we dispatch any fighters sir?" a general asked the Defence Minister. "Uh..No need..I think we have..the breast..Uh..Best resources handling this situation.." the Minister stammered as he watched the Big Breasted Indian Superwoman fly away. "Go get them Tiger Lady...I'd like to see those hijackers get out of this.." thought Khail as he stood mesmerised by what he had just seen..completely forgetting about his junior partner Sonia Gan.

Meanwhile the Sky Falcon plotted a northward course as it rapidly gained altitude. "Those fools have no idea what hit them.." the Sikh pilot grinned. "Yes..Nothing can catch us now.." the Sikh co-pilot agreed. "We have something following us..Moving very fast..It can't be a jet.." the Sikh radar operator announced, shattering their euphoria."It has to be that Tiger Woman..Good..Let us prepare to execute the plan" the hijack leader ordered them.

Meanwhile...her long muscular light brown legs together and extended below her small curvy waist..the sexy toes of her erotic bare light brown feet...which hae clear glossy claw like toenails...curled..her muscular light brown extended arms on either side of her curvy upper torso...her fists clenched... her long mane of glossy black hair flowing in the breeze...the Tiger Woman flew at top speed..thousands of feet above the hills and valleys below after the hi-tech helicopter.

With thoughts of Khail Khan and stopping the Sikh terrorists...the Top Heavy Heroine of India was completely oblivious to the fact that she was heading straight into a well thought out trap by her enemies who were determined to teach her a lesson. It was not long before she came in sight of the Sky Falcon..over a remote hilly area. "The hijackers must be Sikh guerillas working for Ajay Banzir..He'll undoubtedly use it to terrorise the people of India at will..Too bad he did not consider my intervention foiling his plans.." assumed Sonia not knowing that she had played straight into the plans of her enemies.

The beauteous Hindu Heroine moved in swiftly to close the gap on the helicopter. "Time to bring this futile plan by the Sikhs cto a swift end...and get back to Khail" resolved Tiger Woman as she felt her big puffy dark brown nipples become erectrise under her string tiger pelt leotard...as she thought about the handsome journalist who she secretly had a crush on as Sonia Gan.

Distracted by these untimely thoughts...the Tiger Woman was taken completely offguard when a pair of projectiles were launched from the rear of the Sky Falcon and exploded in mid-air, illuminating the sky."Ohhh!!..Bright lights!..My eyes!...I cannot see!" cried the Big Breasted Indian Superwoman ... as she arched backwards in mid-flight..raising her light brown muscular arms in a futile effort to shield her eyes from the brilliance of the magnesium flares...fired from the Sky Falcon.

As the beauteous Hindu Heroine struggled to cope with this unplanned situation... the Sky Falcon turned around and flew towards her. "We got her...Move quickly before she recovers!" ordered the hijack leader and the pilot flipped a switch on the control panel in front of him.
A large mechanical arm reached out from underneath the helicopter and stretched towards the helpless Top Heavy Heroine of India...who was hovering in the air...unable to shake off the blinding effects of the magnesium flares.

The four pronged steel claw at the end of the mechanical arm closed in the unsuspecting Tiger Woman.Two prongs grabbed her on either side of her small curvy hips but the last two clamped down hard onto her enormous firm light brown breasts..effectively flattened them like pancakes.

"AAIEEEEEEEEE!!!!....MY TIGER BREASTS!!!!...AAHAAIEEEEEE!!!!!!" screamed Sonia in agony..her muscular light brown arms and her long muscular light brown legs flailing wildly in the air...her fists clenched..the sexy toes of her erotic bare light brown feet curled.
as the intensity of the pain made her forget to use her great Tiger Strength to free herself from the crushing grip of the claw.

"We have the woman!!..Now we make her feel the pain of the Sikh people!!" ordered the hijack leader. The pilot nodded and increased the pressure of the claw hand which held -the Big Breasted Indian Superwoman firmly in its grasp.

Sonia pounded the strong steel grips of the claw ..that were flattening her giant firm light brown breasts..with her fists but it would not yield. Instead..she could feel the grip of the claw tightening on her awesome rack...with each passing second.

"AAAHUUUUUUUUNH!!!!..AAAHHUUUUNH...AAAAHUUUUUUƙUUUNH!!!!" complained Tiger Woman as she slapped the grips with the open palms of her hands..again with no result.The Big Breasted Indian Superwoman pressed her hands against her throbbing temples..her fingers clasping at the roots of her long mane of glossy black hair...asas she capitulated to her cleverness of her Sikh opponents.

"AAAHUUN...MY TIGER BREASTS...IN SUCH GREAT PAIN...SIKHS..HAVE DISCOVERED MU WEAKNESS...HOW...AAUUUUNH..I..I AM GETTING...SO TIRED...CANNOT ESCAPE...WANT TO BE DEFEATED...WANT SIKHS TO KNOCK ME UNCONSCIOUS..."moaned Sonia as she continued to struggle in futility.

The Hindu Heroine knew that the battle was lost and she was due for her first defeat as a superheroine. "The woman is helpless..Quickly bring her inside so that she may be subdued properly!" ordered the hijack leader. The pilot nodded and the mechanical arm holding the captive curvaceous crusader was hoisted up..carrying trapped Tiger Woman into the rear of the Sky Falcon.

Once inside the chopper..three Sikh hijackers in the back grabbed her as the claw released its grip on her. "Fiends!..Criminals!..Release me!..Release me or face my wrath!" protested the Big Breasted Indian Superwoman as she struggled within the grasps of the Sikh hijackers.
However Sonia knew that her struggles were useless..as the resonating pain in her giant firm light brown bust had negated her great Tiget Strength.

The Top Heavy Heroine of India glared at her enemies in anger and shock as she watched them pull down the top of her string tiger pelt leotard and expose her enormous firm light brown breasts. "No!...Uuuuuunh!..Stop..touching..my Tiger Breasts..Especially my big Tiger Nipples....You are making me..weak...I am..sleepy...You are making me sleepy!" confessed Sonia to one Sikh as he stroked her big puffy hard and erect dark brown nipples..teasing them towards full attention.

The Hindu Heroine writhed furiously in an attempt to free herself as the manipulation of her naked huge firm light brown breasts continued.
"Ooohhhh..Fiends!..Sadists...Stop touching my Tiger Nipples...Ooooo...Ahhhhh..you are making them...so..hhhhh..hhh..aaa..rrr..ddd..Making me think..of..sex...and..Uuuhhh..sleep....I..I..must not succumb.." groaned the Big Breasted Indian Superwoman...who was totally helpless to prevent the super erogenous zones in her big broad light brown chest from being aroused.

"That is not for you to decide foolish female!" snarled the hijack leader snarled as he revealed a thick, white cotton pad to the Top Heavy Heroine of India."Eh?!..What is that?!..What are you. going to do with....HNHHHH!!!" protested the Tiger Woman as the pad was clamped down on her nose and mouth.

Sonia's light brown eyes widened in the slits of her tiger pelt mask in horror as she inhaled the scent of the sickly, sweet liquid that was soaked into the pad. "HHNHHHH!!!!..HNNNHHH!!!..NNHHHH!!!" screamed Tiger Woman into the pad as her curvaceous body gyrated frantically in response to the potent fumes pervading her lungs.

"The woman fights with tremendous spirit!" remarked one of the hijackers holding the Hindu Heroine's light brown erotic bare feet as she struggled.He watched as the Tiger Woman's bare feet twitched frantically before him..her sexy toes with glossy clear claw like toenails..flexing and curling as she struggled in vain to resist the power of the knockout drug she was now being for--d to inhale.

The Hindu Heroine's huge firm light brown breasts..capped at their summits by dark brown nipples and areolas which were becoming hard as rocks from the combination of the painful grip of the Sky Falcon's robotic arm and the fondling by her Sikh foes who knew how to tame her.

"Surrender woman!..It is useless to resist!" gloated the hijack leader declared. "Hnnnhhh..Hhhh...Hhhhh" agreed the Tiger Woman of India as she sighed into the rag. Her eyelids now heavy with sleep..the steely resolve to fight for justice now gone from her light brown eyes in the slits of her tiger pelt mask..now replaced with a glazed and dull look of submission.

The Sikh hijackers felt the heroine's shapely and muscular body relax within their grasp. Sonia's naked massive firm light brown breasts rose and fell slowly and rhythmically as she inhaled the sickly, sweet aroma in the rag which covered her nose and mouth. "Back to your positions..I shall handle the woman now.." the hijack leader ordered his three cohorts who did as they were instructed.

"Ahhh.." Tiger Woman gasped as the cloth was removed and her head rolled lazily from side to side, cushioned by her thick, black tresses...as she unsuccessfully tried to shake off the effects of the potent sleep drug. The hijack leader kept the rag close to her nose and mouth..so that the Big Breasted Indian Superwoman could speak but still inhale the drug to keep her subdued.

"Uunhuuhhh..What..What is that drug?....It makes me..so tired.." asked Tiger Woman in a sleepy voice. "It is called chloroform stupid woman...Now you will tell me..the secret of your strength.." replied the hijack leader as he started to dab the anaesthetic-soaked cotton pad over the sexy summits of Tiger Woman's exposed awesome firm light brown breasts...as they heaved up and down slowly before him.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Chloroform...being applied directly...Uuuuuuuuuuh...to my big Tiger Nipples...How...How did you know...Uuuuuuh
...It is..making...them...haaaaaard...My Tiger Nipples...control the flow...Uuuuuuuuh...of my Tiger Strength...through my entire body...being tamed...Uuuuuuuuh...cannot fight...must..succumb" moaned the Big Breasted Indian Superwoman...her light brown muscular arms falling limp in either side of her curvy upper torso...her long muscular light brown legs spreading wide open below her small curvy waist...her light brown erotic bare feet...resting on their smooth heels.

"Speak female..You cannot resist.." insisted the hijack leader dabbing the pad over the Top Heavy Heroine of India's big puffy dark brown making them...hard...erect...bullet shaped atop the summits of her mountainous breasts. "Ooohhh...You touch my Tiger Breasts..with such authority.. Discovered my Tiger Nipples...are my real weakness...I..I have..to tell the truth...You must..remove..my..remove my...Tiger Belt..." confessed the Tiger Woman.

"Is that the key to your strength?" asked the hijack leader asked. "No...but...theTiger Belt..grants me..powers of invulnerability,strength and flight..I lose them..if..it is removed.." replied Sonia. Reaching towards her slowly moving hips, the hijack leader seized the tiger head buckle of the heroine's thick, golden belt. A click was heard as he unfastened the belt and removed it from its owner's waist.

"What else makes you helpless Tiger Woman?" he asked, dabbing the pad over her big puffy dark brown nipples...keeping them hard and erect. "Uuuuuuh....My Tiger Breasts..Uuuuuuuuuh...specifically...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...my Tiger Nipples...They are vulnerable to man's touch..." the Hindu Heroine sighed.

"So with your belt removed..and your big breasts and big nipples aroused..You are powerless?" the hijack leader asked. "Yes.." replied Tiger Woman. As he rubbed his hands all over the her broad chest...focusing specifically on her dark brown nipples which were erect and hard like bullets...Sonia got a glance at the face of the hijack leader captor. "You..!?!..I..gave you a chance..to change your way and you repay me..like this?!...Uuuuuuuh...Why?...Why?...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed the Tiger Woman in disbelief.

"You can call me Navin big sister..and you are my prisoner!" the young Sikh sneered as his thumbs probed the heroine's hard and erect big dark puffy brown nipples....which were shaped liked bullets atop the sexy summits of her huge firm light brown breasts. Tiger Woman's long muscular light brown legs gliding back and forth below her small curvy waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare light brown feet twitching sensuously...as her head rested against the teenage terrorist's chest.

"Oooohhh..Par..vaaahhh...teeee..Why have you abandoned me?..My Tiger Breasts..feel so weak...My Tiger Nipples...sooooo...haaaaard...They have been...chloroformed...cannot resist man's touch..feel so tired...want to sleep...fallen into a trap...Sikhs know..the secret...of my powers..Did not plan on this happening.." cooed the Tiger Womanof India as the world began to spin in front of her increasingly blurred vision.

"You are very tired big sister..Sleep now..Ajay Banzir awaits you.." the young Sikh sneered as he sandwiched the pad between Tiger Woman's huge firm Tiger Breasts...the fumes filling her nostrils...keeping her disoriented...while the chloroform coating her big puffy dark brown bullet shaped nipples....made them gleam with a hazy aura.

Navin sneered as he wrapped his left arm around Sonia's toned light brown six pack abdomen...while lowering his right hand between her huge light brown thighs. The fingers of his right hand...going under the thin string of tiger pelt between her thighs...parting the curly glossy black jungle of pubic hair underneath...and finding what he was looking for

"OOOOOOAH....MY TIGER CLITORIS...OOOOOOOOOAH...BEING RUBBED...OOOOOOOOOAH...FINISHING ME OFF...TIGER BREASTS WEAK...TIGER NIPPLES HAAAARD...TOO MUCH...CANNOT HANDLE THIS...I AM GOING TO...I MUST...I...I MUST...UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUH
..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sonia as she was brought to a massive orgasm...her light brown eyes slowly closing in the slits of her thin tiger pelt mask...thoughts of Khail Khan on her mind as the world faded to black as a wave of unconsciousness washed over her.

To be continued.

Cast

Neha Kapur as Sonia Gan
Priyanka Chopra as Tiger Woman

And

Kunal Nayyar as Khail Khan

Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:55 pm