Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 am

Scorpion Girl in Kitty Kat and the House of Wax 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Girl in Kitty Kat and the House of Wax 2
Scorpion Girl in Kitty Kat and the House of Wax 2

Historic district
Detroit
11.30 pm

Clad in her trademark midnight blue bodysuit which fit her like a second skin...highlighting every feature of her lanky shapely and athletic body...the notorious cat burglar KITTY KAT...observed a sight which fascinated her. She was passing through the district after having robbed the homes of some of the city's wealthy residents when she heard some loud erotic moaning. Kitty Kat followed the sounds to their source.

Standing on the rooftop of a building..she watched a buxom Latina teenager struggle and moan helplessly in the grips of a Native American Chief...who squeezed and groped her huge brown breasts...until she blacked out and carried her inside WILHEIM'S WAX MUSEUM. What intrigued her...apart from the teenager's voluptuous and muscular brown body...was her thin tight black sticky attire...which was similar to...but more revealing than that of the city's feared vigilante...SCORPION WOMAN.

She then remembered a viral video she had seen of Scorpion Woman beating...stripping and humiliating this girl...making her cum and pass out. "It's that Scorpion Skank...She looks like an easy mark" thought Kitty Kat...as she remembered how despite her agility...martial arts and the gadgets in the black utility belt that she wore around her shapely waist...she was absolutely no match for the Venomous Vixen. The Feline Felon thought that were it not for a stroke of luck...she would be in jail or worse right now.

Reluctant to cross paths with Scorpion Woman again...Kitty Kat came across the video of Scorpion Girl on social media...found herself aroused as she watched the Lusty Latina get hot...horny and helpless....until she finally passed out. Though part of her wanted to get back to her hideout with the loot she had stolen earlier in the evening...something about seeing Scorpion Girl's voluptuous and muscular brown body in the flesh aroused and intrigued the Feline Felon. Without a second thought...she stashed the bag with her loot on the rooftop...flexed her shapely thighs and leapt towards the building that housed Wilheim's Wax Museum.

Sparks flew in the air...as Kitty Kat's shiny steel claw like fingernails and toenails scraped the red brick exterior of the building as she slid down to the street below...which was covered by the thick fog. The soles of her erotic feet making no noise on the cold concrete pavement...her lanky athletic shapely body framed against her skin tight midnight blue bodysuit... the Feline Felon walked past the lone wax statue of a fireman...standing outside on the pavement and enter the museum. However Kitty Kat did not see the fireman's head swivel on its neck...and the statue's eyes watch her as she picked the lock on the front door of the museum and went inside.

"Mousey.. Where are you?" whispered the Feline Felon as she made no noise...her erotic feet making no noise as she moved stealthily through the darkened interior of the wax museum...her shapely breasts framed against her skin tight midnight blue bodysuit. Kitty Kat paid little attention to the exhibits around her...various wax figures...depicting characters and creatures out of history or fiction...as she searched for Scorpion Girl. Then out of the corner of her left eye...the curvy cat burglar...saw a red glimmer. She turned in its direction...and saw... a glowing red gem...located on a pedestal in the middle of the museum.

Fascinated by it...Kitty Kat slowly began to approach it. She was halfway there...when she heard a low erotic moan of..."Uuuuh". Turning in the direction of the sound...the Feline Felon spotted Scorpion Girl... lying on the floor of the museum...on her back...her hands tied behind her back with ropes...and her round ankles bound by another set of ropes...her immense brown bust rising and falling sexily...under her thin tight black sticky leotard. Forgetting the gem...the Feline Felon made her way across to the bound Lusty Latina. Squatting on the balls of her erotic feet...Kitty Kat looked down on Scorpion Girl...as she rolled her head...pillowed by her thick shiny black hair...which ended in a short tight braid resembling a scorpion's tail from side to side.

"Wakey Wakey Scorpion Mousey" teased the Feline Felon as she saw the Lusty Latina's brown eyes fluttering in the slits of the black sticky mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face.
The sound of Kitty Kat's voice caused GINA CORTES to stir. "Uuuuuuuuuh...Where?.....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who?....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gina...an 18 year old Latina tomboy by day...turned aspiring teen super heroine by night...due to circumstances which were not of her doing. She felt incredible soreness in her immense firm brown breasts...as they heaved slowly up and down under her thin tight black sticky leotard...and lingering hardness in her big puffy dark brown nipples which...made her dizzy and disoriented.

However as her vision began to clear...Gina saw the grinning cowl covered face of Kitty Kat as she looked down on her...as she lay flat on her back on the floor of the Wax Museum. "You!...You're the criminal Kitty Kat!...You jumped me!...I'm going to..." began Scorpion Girl...thinking that it was the notorious cat burglar who grabbed her huge brown teen mounds from behind...groped and squeezed them until she passed out. However Kitty Kat took advantage of the Lusty Latina's weakened condition...pulling aside the flimsy straps of her thin tight black sticky leotard...causing her immense firm brown breasts to be revealed.

"No!...My Scorpion Boobs!...No!" cried Gina in vain. "Yes!" replied Kitty Kat as she caressed the Lusty Latina's exposed bust...her steel claw like fingernails lightly and rapidly brushing their sexy summits.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SCORPION TITS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STILL HAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING TIRED AGAIN...NO...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT FAIR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIED UP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH
..NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....STOP...STOP" cried Gina unable to stop the Feline Felon from fondling her big puffy dark brown nipples...wiggling helplessly on the floor of the Wax Museum.

"Awwwwwww...Come on Mousey....Don't you want to play?...I hear you like it when your big boobies get touched...gets you all hot an excited...doesn't it...Mousey?" sneered Kitty Kat as she kept on stroking Gina's big puffy dark brown nipples with her steel claw like fingernails. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE VIDEO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU SAW THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU KNOW ABOUT..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SCORPION BOOBS...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SCORPION ..
TITS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOTTA...UUUUUUUUUUH...GET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FREE...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BRING YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO...JUSTICE...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained the Lusty Latina...as erotic thoughts of ED LOPES...and SHANICE WILSON...threatened to overwhelm her again.

For her own part...Kitty Kat could not help but feel herself becoming aroused too...as she watched Scorpion Girl's big puffy dark brown nipples harden at an alarming rate as her steel claw like fingernails...rapidly stroke them into erectness. She felt her own nipples begin to harden...and her cunt become moist... under her skin tight midnight blue bodysuit. "Turning you on is it Mousey?....Me too...Your video doesn't give you credit" sneered Kitty Kat...as she watched Scorpion Girl's big puffy dark brown nipples shoot to attention as her steel claw like fingernails stroked their tender flesh...and saw the outline of a camel toe forming against the black sticky fabric between her thick brown thighs.

Distracted by the Lusty Latina's voluptuous and muscular brown body...as she wiggled helplessly on the floor powerless to resist her erotic advances...Kitty Kat did not noticed the red gem in the middle of the museum began to glow with increasing intensity. She did not notice that two wax policeman statues...stepped off their stands...and approached her from behind. "UUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE TURNING ME ON...UUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T CUM...UUUUUUUUUUH
MUST NOT CUM" moaned Scorpion Girl as she tugged in futility at the ropes binding her wrists and ankles...as Kitty Kat continued to fondle her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples.

"Cum...Cum for me Mousey" sneered Kitty Kat...whose own nipples were hard and erect...showing through her skin tight midnight blue bodysuit....as she used her right index finger to draw circles in the middle of the black fabric between Gina's thick brown thighs. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..NOOOOOOO
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Scorpion Girl feeling the pressure swelling inside of her throbbing cunt...as the right index finger claw of Kitty Kat stroked it through the thin black fabric...in a slow clockwise motion.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOTTA...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
SO HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO HORNY' complained Scorpion Girl...wiggling helplessly on the museum floor...trying desperately to suppress the erotic urges which were welling up inside of her as Kitty Kat continued to stroke her virgin teenage cunt. The images of Kitty Kat's sneering cowl masked face faded in and out...with the faces of Ed...then Shanice...imagining them arousing her...over and over...in the super erogenous zones of her voluptuous and muscular brown body.

"NOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUH...NOT FAIR...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" complained as the pressure kept rising inside of her throbbing Scorpion Pussy...its camel toe outline becoming more defined against the fabric of the thin black sticky fabric between her thick brown thighs. "Awww...Poor little Mousey...
All hot and helpless...You want this Mousey...You know you do...Cum...Cum for Kitty" taunted the Feline Felon as she stroked the Lusty Latina's throbbing cunt faster and faster.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...I CAN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT AGAIN...UH...NO...UUH...GONNA...UUH...GONNA...UUUH
...UUUUH...UUUUUH" moaned Scorpion Girl...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her black sticky mask...her voluptuous and muscular brown body becoming tense... as the pain in her virgin teenage cunt becoming unbearable...the urge to cum almost impossible to resist. "Cum Mousey!!...Cum!!...Cum!!...Cum!!" cried Kitty Kat...feeling the growing hardness in her own nipples and growing wetness in her own cunt as she pushed the Lusty Latina steadily towards a massive orgasm.

However as her resistance neared its end...through her blurry vision...Gina saw two policemen wax statues hovering behind Kitty Kat...who was too focused on her to realise they were there. "UUUUUUUH...NOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEHIND YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUH...LOOK OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Scorpion Girl...as she felt a powerful orgasm about to explode inside of her sex. "Trying to trick me Mousey?...I'm not falling for..." began Kitty Kat. However before she could complete her sentence...one of policeman statues grabbed the Feline Felon around her shapely waist...and lifted her off the floor.

"EH?...WHAT?...LET GO OF ME...LET GO OF ME" hissed Kitty Kat as her shapely athletic body writhed in the grips of the first policeman stature as it tried to restrain her. As the second policeman statue moved to help the first statue...their attention and that of the Feline Felon was turned away from Scorpion Girl...allowing the recuperative powers of her voluptuous and muscular brown body to go to work...reducing but not eliminating the hardness of her big puffy dark brown nipples...but causing the pressure in her virgin teen cunt to subside...preventing the orgasm.

"Ooooh...My Scorpion Tits hurt...My Scorpion Boobs sore...Uuuuuh...feel dizzy...but have to help..." thought Gina. Flexing her muscular brown arms and her thick muscular brown legs...she managed to snap the ropes binding her wrists and ankles. She slowly got to her feet...knowing she had to help Kitty Kat...even though she was a criminal who almost raped her...from two wax statues that had come to life. Nothing about this night was making sense to Gina.

However before the Lusty Latina could do anything...she looked in awe as Kitty Kat swivelled her shapely athletic body in mid air.. all her curves showing against her midnight blue bodysuit as she twisted out of the grip of the wax policeman holding her... somersaulted in the air...landed on the balls of her erotic feet...reached into the multi-compartmental belt around her curvy waist...and hurled some shiny steel balls in the direction of the two wax policemen as they lumbered towards her. The balls released a huge cloud of thick grey smoke which quickly filled the interior of the wax museum...allowing the Feline Felon to beat a hasty retreat. "Uuuh...Stop...Come back" cried Scorpion Girl as she chased after her through the smoke...which disoriented the two wax statues long enough for her to exit the museum.

Back on the foggy street outside of the wax museum...Scorpion Girl looked around...but saw no sign of Kitty Kat anywhere. "Where...Where did she go...I should go after her..." thought Gina as she raised her right muscular brown arm... fired her Scorpion Line skyward...flexed her thick brown thighs...and launched herself into the air. As she swung away...the Lusty Latina was unaware of someone standing in the entrance of the wax museum...watching her leave. WILHEIM WAXMAN...the owner and curator of the museum...admired the curves on the Top Heavy Teen Heroine as he watched her swing away. "They would have made good specimens...They'll be back...They'll be back" Waxman thought to himself before going back inside of the museum and closing the front doors behind him.

Swinging over the rooftops of buildings in the Historic District in several directions...Scorpion Girl tried in vain to pick up Kitty Kat's trail...but she couldn't . As she swung...Gina felt her eyelids becoming heavy in the slits of the black sticky mask which stretched across the upper part of her face...a lingering heaviness in her immense firm brown bust...and a hardening feeling in her big puffy dark brown nipples. "Uuh
...feeling dizzy...getting...sleepy...Scorpion Tits...getting...haaard...gotta...get home..." moaned Gina as she reluctantly gave up the search for the Feline Felon and turned in the direction of the Midtown district...where her foster family's house was located.

However as she continued swinging over the rooftops of buildings... Scorpion Girl felt herself becoming weaker and sleepier with each passing second. "Uuuuuuuuh...That Kitty Kat...Did a real number on me...
I'm so...out of it...can't keep going...so dizzy...so tired..." moaned Gina...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her black sticky mask...as her head bobbed up and down between her awesome firm brown cleavage. Acting on instinct...the Lusty Latina turned in the direction of one place which she felt her fading Scorpion Strength could take her. The one place where she felt she would be safe. Soon she was swinging over buildings in the CASS CORRIDOR district of Detroit.

"Uuuuh...Scorpion Tits...feeling...so...haaard...Gotta keep going...can't pass out...not yet" moaned Gina as her blurry vision made out a lighted window in an apartment...which was her destination. Her vision blurring rapidly...her immense firm brown breasts feeling like two heavy lead weights dragging her down...her muscular brown arms and thick muscular brown legs feeling increasingly sluggish...the Lusty Latina made one final effort...releasing her Scorpion Line...her momentum carrying through the open apartment window.. landing on the floor with a heavy thud...followed by a sexy moan of "Uuuuuuuuuh"
as she rolled on to her back...her muscular brown arms and thick muscular brown legs spread-eagled...her big puffy dark brown nipples...hard erect and bullet shaped...poking through the fabric of her thin tight black sticky leotard...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her black sticky mask...blacking out...as Ed Lopes came rushing to her aid. "Scorpion Girl" gasped Ed as he cradled her head against his lap.

Midnight

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Scorpion Girl...rolling her head from side to side...as she slowly regained consciousness. Her mind swirled with images of Kitty Kat abusing her in her big puffy dark brown nipples and trying to get her to cum by stroking her virgin teen cunt through the fabric of her thin tight black sticky leotard. As her senses returned...Gina became aware that she was lying down on a firm but soft surface. She also became aware that someone was watching her. The Lusty Latina was happy that as her vision cleared...she was lying on top of a bed...and Ed sitting on the edge of the bed...with a look of concern on his handsome face. She was also relieved that her costume was still on...as her big puffy dark brown nipples slowly softened...and she felt her Scorpion Strength returning.

"Scorpion Girl...Are you okay?" asked Ed as he looked at the Lusty Latina in a way that gave her a warm fuzzy feeling from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet inside of her ankle high black sticky boots. "Ed...Ohh...Where am I?...How long have I been out?" asked Gina as she pressed her black sticky gloved hands on to the bed...raising herself up into a sitting position. "Not long...You came through my window and passed out...What happened to you?...Are you sure you're not hurt?" asked Ed. His words caused Gina to feel aroused in her big puffy dark brown Scorpion Tits...as well as in her brown Scorpion Pussy which began to feel moist.

"I'm...I'm feeling better now...I was going after a criminal named Kitty Kat...She's a cat burglar...but she took me by surprise...got me topless...and almost made me cum...I barely managed to get away" replied Gina. "I'm glad you're okay...I was really worried about you...after what Scorpion Woman did to you...She came here looking for you after you got away from the cops" explained Ed. His disclosure made Gina's brown eyes widen in the slits of her black sticky mask...and a gasp to escape from between her parted glossy pink lips. "What?!...Did she hurt you?!...I'll..." gasped the Lusty Latina...feeling shock and anger that Scorpion Woman had actually come after her guy...even though Ed wasn't her boyfriend...at least not yet.

Though part of her knew she could not defeat the Venomous Vixen in a fight...Gina was angry that Scorpion Woman would go so far as to hurt Ed. She was about to jump off the bed...leap out the window and go looking for Scorpion Woman when Ed spoke. "It's okay Scorpion Girl...She didn't...I told her about the old toy factory...She told me to stay away from you..." said Ed. "What?!...She can't do that...I'll...I'll" stammered Gina...feeling her anger rising beyond her control. However before she could do or say anything...Ed leaned forward...and kissed her on her glossy pink lips." "MMM?" reacted Scorpion Girl in surprise at the kiss from the teen Latino nerd.

However the surprise was fleeting as it released the flood of emotions which were welling up inside of her...causing her anger to subside as quickly as it rose. "Mmmmmm
Mmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" sighed Scorpion Girl as she entwined her muscular brown arms around Ed's neck...pressing her immense firm brown bust against the lean muscular chest he hid under his clothes...which was now exposed. "Ohhhhh...My Scorpion Tits...getting so...haaaaaard...My Scorpion Pussy...starting to get wet...Oooooooh..getting hot...getting horny...wanna get naked...have Ed touch me...all over my body" thought Gina as she pressed her voluptuous and muscular brown body against Ed's lean muscular tanned body.

Ed also felt himself becoming aroused...his dick stiffening under his boxers. He also wanted to get naked and have sex with his secret super heroine girlfriend...over and over. However just as he was about to give in to his erotic urges...Ed stopped. "Ed?...What's wrong?" asked Scorpion Girl...looking at him with surprise. The look in his brown eyes initially made Gina feel sad. "Oh no...He believes all the stuff he of me getting nailed by Scorpion Woman...that I'm a super whore...He's...He's going to dump me" thought the Lusty Latina...as her brown eyes began to water in the slits of her black sticky mask.

However Ed placed his hands on her broad brown shoulders and his brown eyes met her own. "Nothing...I like you Scorpion Girl...I really like you" said Ed. "But...you don't want to...have sex with me?" asked Gina...fearful of his answer. "More than anything...but I don't want it to be just about that...I know what people in Detroit say about you...but I don't believe that...You're beautiful...brave...kind...I want to really know you...be everything you need me to be..." replied Ed. His words made Scorpion Girl feel even more aroused...beyond the physical.

"Oh...Ed" sighed Scorpion Girl as she entwined her muscular brown arms around his neck...and hugged the Latino teenage nerd. Far from dumping her...his words told Gina that he was not just into her for sex...but that he truly and deeply cared about her. However this brought another question to the Lusty Latina's mind...as she parted their embrace...resting her hands on his shoulders...while his remained on hers. "What if I didn't have super powers...or this super sexy body?...What if I was ordinary...Would you still want to be with me?" asked Scorpion Girl.

"Definitely" replied Ed as he leaned in and kissed her on her glossy pink lips again. "Mmmmm" sighed Gina...as.she revelled in the pleasure of his kiss and the knowledge that he loved her. This knowledge removed the fear and anxiety she had...and put her in a calmer state of mind. . as their lips parted. As much as she wanted to get naked and have sex with Ed...Scorpion Girl knew she didn't have to rush...because her guy fully believed in her. "Thanks Ed...I really needed this...Thanks for taking care of me"
replied the Lusty Latina with a smile as they sat side by side on the bed.

"I'll always be there for you Scorpion Girl...but what happened to you tonight?" Ed asked his secret super heroine girlfriend. "Well...I was tracking down this cat burglar called Kitty Kat..." said Gina. "I've read about her online...She's some kind of notorious thief...dresses like a cat" said Ed. "Yeah...I was going through the Historic District...
I thought I saw her in the fog making a getaway...I went after her...but when I got on the street...someone grabbed me from behind...squeezed my Scorpion Boobs really hard...until I blacked out...I think she got the drop on me...I woke up with her turning me on...in my Scorpion Boobs and my Scorpion Pussy...before I could cum..." continued Gina.

"And then what happened?" asked Ed. "Then some weird looking guys pulled her off me...I was still pretty out of it...She got away...and I went after her...but she was gone" explained Scorpion Girl. "Wow...That's some night you had Scorpion Girl...Did anything else happen?" asked Ed. "Well...I'm not sure...but wherever it was I woke up...wherever Kitty Kat had me...it was dark...but I remember seeing some weird red glow....but I didn't really have a chance to check it out" said the Lusty Latina. "Maybe I can help..." suggested Ed. "That would really cool" replied Scorpion Girl. "Why don't you go home and get some sleep?...I don't go anywhere at nights...Maybe you can come back when you remember more stuff...and we can work on it...together" suggested Ed.

"That's a great idea handsome" replied Gina with a smile. She kissed the Latino teen nerd on the lips before getting off the bed. Ed got up...and walked with her back towards his bedroom window. "I didn't know how late it was...I have school tomorrow" said Scorpion Girl. "You go to high school?" asked Ed rhetorically. "Yeah..I don't usually look this hot and heroic....I'll see you soon Ed..." replied the Lusty Latina...as she kissed her secret boyfriend on the lips one more time...before climbing out the window...on to the fire escape...shooting off a Scorpion Line from her silver Scorpion Bracelet...and swung away...with Ed watching her as she departed.

24 hours later
Historic District
Detroit
Noon

WILHEIM WAXMAN did his usual rounds through the wax museum which he owned and of which he was the curator. He looked at the people who were coming off the street...buying tickets to view the various exhibits.Fascinated with history...fiction...and statues...Waxman had spent his life making wax statues...and building this museum to show them off to locals and visitors to Detroit.

He chatted with some people who asked him questions about different statues or exhibits. Waxman remembered a time when he almost lost the museum and all it contained.All that changed when he made a fateful discovery...and he knew that as long as he rode his new fortune...his beloved museum. He thought back to events 24 hours earlier..which saw two fascinating creatures enter his museum by happenstance.

As he wondered what it would be like to possess them forever...Wilheim observed an Asian American woman...in her early 20's walking through the museum.She had long shiny black hair..which drapes on to her shoulders..designer glasses on her face. She wore a white cotton shirt...black jacket..black.slacks..flat black leather shoes...and carried small white handbag on her right shoulder.

The way the woman was dressed suggested to him that she hid a beautiful body under the clothes of a professional woman. The way she looked around the museum..was the look of someone not admiring art...but looking for something specific.Waxman was not unduly surprised when she stopped and looked at one particular exhibit...a.dull red ruby...under glass on a pedestal...in the main hall of the museum.

"Good day Miss...Can I help you?...I am Wilheim Waxman...owner...curator of this museum...as he approached the woman.CAITLIN LI...turned around to face the stocky balding white man...who she guessed was in his 50's and of European descent. She looked at him over the top of her glasses with her light brown eyes.
"Yes..I couldn't help but notice this stone..it seems out of place here...it seems worthless" said Caitlin. "In this museum nothing is what it seems...Miss..." said Waxman.

"Li...Caitlin Li" replied Caitlin. " I assure you Miss Li...the RAJAH RUBY...is no mere stone...it comes from the KINGDOM OF BENGALI..a country located within the borders of India...a place where magic and myth live...Were it lost..my museum and the world would lose an invaluable treasure" said Waxman. " I see" replied Caitlin as she looked at the dull red stone again.Waxman took careful note of the Asian American woman's reaction. "Please continue to enjoy the museum...Be sure to tell your friends about it...and please visit again" replied Waxman as we walked away...suspecting this would not be the last time he would see this woman.

Midtown district
8 pm

Wearing one of her flimsy grey tank tops...and a pair of tiny white panties which did little to cover the space between her shapely brown thighs...her shoulder length black hair tied above her head...Gina Cortes sprawled out on her back atop the bed in her bedroom on the second floor of her foster family's home. "Ohhhhh...I am so beat...I had no idea...that fight with Kitty Kat took so much out of my Scorpion Tits...they feel really tender..." sighed Gina as she traced her big puffy dark brown nipples through the fabric of her thin tank top.

As the fingers of her left and right hands...played with her left and right big dark puffy brown nipples...through the thin fabric of her tank top...Gina felt herself becoming drowsier and drowsier. "Oooooooooh...I...am...sooooo...sleeeepy...Ahhhhhhhh..this feels...soooo....goooood....would feel...better...if...Ed...was doing...this..." sighed the Lusty Latina dreamily...as she began to fantasise about Ed.

Her the fingers of her left hand continued to play with her now semi hard and erect nipples...which were poking through the fabric of her tank top...while her right hand dropped between her wide open thick brown thighs...her right middle and index fingers stroking the middle of her thin panties up and down...causing her brown Scorpion Clit...to become moist...a wet spot showing up in the middle of her underwear.

As she kept toying with her erogenous body parts...the Latina tomboy felt her head reeling with dizziness. Gina rolled her head from side to side atop her pillow...her eyelids getting heavier and heavier...her vision blurring ...as erotic and warm thoughts about Ed filled her mind. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...soooo...sleeeeeepy...turning...
myself...on...thinking...about...Ed...gonna...gonna...Uh...Uuh..Uuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Gina as she brought herself to a warm welcome orgasm...
her brown eyes closing in seconds...as she drifted off into a deep sleep...giving her sexy super powered alter-ego Scorpion Girl...the night off.

Historic district
Midnight

The words of Wilheim Waxman proved prophetic...as under the cover of a dark cloudy night sky...a lanky shapely and athletic figure moved swiftly and stealthily over the rooftops of buildings in the district. The muscles of her shapely body framed against the fabric of her skin tight midnight blue bodysuit...which gave her a feline look...complete with cat's ears atop her cowl mask...the notorious thief...KITTY KAT was on the move. Her big shapely breasts bobbing sexily under her skin tight midnight blue bodysuit...her slender muscular arms and shapely muscular legs moving in tandem...the Feline Felon was about to strike again.

Having gotten the information she wanted earlier in the day as her alter-ego Caitlin Li... Kitty Kat spent the rest of the day resting. As night fell...Caitlin donned her costume...and the multi-compartmental black utility belt which contained some of the tools of her trade...and headed back towards Wilheim's Wax Museum. "That old man wasn't fooling...the Rajah Ruby is a prize worth the taking...It's worth millions" thought Caitlin as she leapt gracefully from one rooftop to another...until she reached one of the buildings overlooking the rooftop of the museum.

Descending on to the rooftop of the museum...Kitty Kat's erotic feet made no noise as she moved silently towards a nearby skylight. Looking through it...the Feline Felon was looking directly down into the middle of the museum...and saw the Rajah Ruby glowing...just like it was the first time she saw it. "Police scanners say Scorpion Woman is active in another part of town against some other crooks...that means I got to snatch this jewel and split before she finds out..." thought Kitty Kat. Using the steel claw like fingernails of her right hand...Caitlin cut open a section of the glass skylight...removed it...then leapt through the hole that she cut.

The Feline Felon landed on the balls of her midnight blue erotic feet...which sported steel claw like toenails...on the tiled floor of the museum...her shapely big breasts bunching together under her skin tight midnight blue bodysuit. She stood up...and sauntered towards the glowing red jewel...on a pedestal in the middle of the man exhibition hall in the museum. "Waxman's got no security in this place...No alarms...cameras...not even guards...He talks about this jewel being so valuable...and he doesn't protect it...This is going to be easy" thought Kitty Kat with a smile on her face...as she prepared to snatch the Rajah Ruby off the pedestal.

However before she could...Caitlin sensed movement behind her. Tuning on the balls of her erotic midnight blue feet...Kitty Kat twisted her lanky shapely and muscular body out of the way in time...to avoid the swing of a wax lumberjack's axe as the statue swung it at her. Using her agility again...the Feline Felon...evaded the swing of a wax police officer's wooden baton as this statue tried to strike her. Caitlin's light brown eyes widened in the slits of her midnight blue cowl mask...as she saw a wax Mongol warrior...and a wax cowboy step off their nearby stands...and advance towards her.

"So you want to play eh?!...Let's play!" quipped Catlin...as she sprang into action. Leaping over the head of the lumberjack...she drove the ball of her erotic right midnight blue foot into the face of the cowboy...causing the statue to fall to the floor. Reaching into her belt...Kitty Kat hurled what looked like a ball of white twine...which exploded on contact with the floor...causing the Mongol and the police officer to become entangled in its now thick rope strands. Extending her left shapely midnight blue leg...Kitty Kat tripped the lumberjack...which fell on its axe as it fell to the floor.

"Ha! Ha!...Kitty Kat wins again!" boasted Caitlin...as she prepared to grab the Rajah Ruby and make her getaway...thinking that the danger was passed. The Feline Felon made a gross miscalculation and paid for it. As she bounded towards the pedestal atop which the glowing red gem sat...a wax baseball player emerged from the shadows and swung his thick wooden bat in the Feline Felon's direction.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Kitty Kat...throwing her head back...her shapely muscular midnight blue arms and shapely muscular midnight blue legs flailing in the air...as the baseball bat clubbed her solidly in her toned abdomen...knocking her off her erotic midnight blue feet...sending her senses for a homerun. The Feline Felon landed hard on the tiled floor of the museum. Before she could recover...a wax werewolf....wax firefighter...wax doctor...and a wax vampire...all came off their stands...grabbing her by her wrists and ankles...stretching her shapely midnight blue arms and shapely midnight blue legs wide open.

In the shadows...Wilheim Waxman...poured a copious amount of chloroform from a dark brown bottle in his left hand...into a thick cotton pad in his right hand. Setting the bottle down on a nearby table...the crafty curator...quickly knelt down near to the Feline Felon...who was hissing with pearl white teeth bared...as she writhed on the floor...trying to break the strong grips of the wax statues. "Welcome back to my museum my dear Kitty Kat" sneered Wilheim as he wasted no time in clamping the pad over curvaceous cat burglar's exposed nose and mouth.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
screamed Caitlin into the pad...her light brown eyes wide open in anger and panic...as she writhed frantically on the floor of the museum...her claw like fingers and claw like toes...twitching furiously...her head rolling from side to side...her big shapely breasts swaying sexily...as she fought against the potent anaesthetic fumes...as she struggled to get free. "Such a fine specimen...Yes...fine indeed" sneered Waxman...as he used his free left hand to grope the Feline Felon's impressive rack through her costume.

"HNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNN....HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" protested Kitty Kat...her shapely athletic curvaceous body framed against her skin tight midnight blue bodysuit....as her writhing intensified...as Waxman took great pleasure in groping her shapely big breasts through her attire...feeling aroused as he watched her nipples respond to his touch...becoming hard...erect...and bullet shaped...as they poked through the fabric of her bodysuit...and the outline of a camel toe formed between her shapely thighs.

Waxman's devious plan to lure Kitty Kat back to the museum had worked. The Feline Felon had not anticipated the trap he laid out for her. She was for--d to exert more energy in her efforts to get free...and his fondling of her ample bosom distracted her long enough to inhale more chloroform into her lungs.Lacking the super strength of Scorpion Woman and even that of Scorpion Girl against overwhelming odds and the potent anaesthetic power of chloroform...the outcome was never in doubt.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" cooed Kitty Kat into the pad...as the movements of her shapely athletic curvaceous body...became slower and slower...as the wax statues pinned her to the floor...while Wilheim Waxman kept the chloroform-soaked pad pressed firmly over her nose and mouth.

As his statues kept the Feline Felon's shapely muscular arms and legs wide open...Waxman flicked her hard and erect nipples back and forth with the fingers of his left hand...as her shapely big firm breasts...rose and fell slower and slower...while keeping the chloroform-soaked pad pressed firmly over her nose and mouth. "Hhhhhhhhh
...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" cooed Caitlin...her eyelids getting heavier and heavier...her light brown eyes becoming glassy...her long slender fingers...with steel claw like fingernails...her sexy toes...with steel claw like toenails...twitching slower and slower...as the chloroform slowly tamed her into submission.

Taking advantage of the captured cat burglar's predicament...Waxman extended his left arm further south...past her heaving shapely bosom...her washboard abdomen...between her wide open shapely thighs...poking her camel toe with his left index finger...which was too much for Caitlin to handle. "Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
cooed Kitty Kat...her shapely athletic curvaceous body surging up briefly as Waxman for--d her to orgasm.

Her shapely athletic curvaceous body collapsed on to the tiled floor of the museum...the palms of her hands opening...her slender fingers with shiny steel claw like fingernails pointing up to the ceiling...her shapely muscular legs wide open...a wet spot clearly defined in the space between her shapely thighs...her midnight blue erotic feet resting on their heels pointing away from each other in opposite directions....clear spaces appearing between her erotic toes...with their shiny steel claw like toenails as the tension evaporated from them.

Waxman smiled as he watched Caitlin unable to keep her light brown eyes open in the slits of her midnight blue cowl mask...her fatigue laden eyelids closing as her head rolled against her right shoulder...as she embraced defeat...and kept on breathing chloroform...until it lulled her into unconsciousness. Waxman removed the pad from the Feline Felon's face...and then stripped her of her black multi-compartmental utility belt. "Take our guest to the basement and prepare her to join our collection!" instructed Waxman.

The cowboy and werewolf wax statues grabbed Kitty Kat under her armpits and by her round ankles...lifted her off the museum floor. The Feline Felon's head lolled backwards her midnight blue lips parted...as if in surprise that she had been outwitted...her hard and erect nipples poking through the fabric of her skin tight midnight blue bodysuit...her shapely muscular midnight blue arms dangling limp...her erotic midnight blue toes pointing to the floor in defeat. "Soon your little friend will come looking for you...and when she does...Both of you will join my collection...forever!!" laughed Waxman...as he eagerly anticipated the return of Scorpion Girl.

To be continued

Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:07 pm