Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 pm

Scorpion Woman and Tomboy in Fast Times in Detroit 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman and Tomboy in Fast Times in Detroit 3
Scorpion Woman and Tomboy in Fast Times in Detroit 3

West Side Industrial district
Detroit
Midnight

After what seemed to be an eternity of darkness...TOMMY BOYD...began to stir. She didn't what was happening as yet but did know she was in some kind of trouble. Rolling her head slowly from side to side...so as not to attract the attention of the CYLCOPS INTERNATIONAL agent with her in the back of a black unmarked van...as it a approached its destination...a warehouse complex located in this commercial district of the city.

As she allowed her head to clear...the super sexy Teen Wonder...ace mechanic and race car driver... felt her pert brown nipples begin to soften...her throbbing cunt beginning to relax between her shapely thighs...and remembered herself being abused in her erogenous body parts...stripped naked...and chloroformed into unconsciousness.

"MARCIA SLOAN's got something to do with this...I gotta get free...and get back in the race" thought Tommy as she flexed her wrists and ankles slightly...starting to loosen the plastic cords which were used to bind them....as she thought about her arch enemy who had come with Detroit with her boyfriend...CHAD PARKER...who like Tommy was being sponsored by businessman ERNIE LEEDS JR....to participate in the TURBO TRACK...an illegal underground street race... which had a one million dollars as its first prize. Tommy knew she had to win the race...to get that money and save CHESTER'S GARAGE...back in her home district of LINCOLN HEIGHTS in Los Angeles.

"Marcia Sloan's not going to keep this Tomboy out of action" vowed the naked Teen Wonder as the van drove into one of the warehouses...and the door was closed as soon as the van was inside. The two Cyclops agents in the front of the van...got out and walked around to the back of the van to help their comrade who was their to offload their naked and unconscious prisoner...who they had kidnapped from her hotel on the waterfront not too long ago.

However as the back of the van was opened...and the three Cyclops agents prepared to take Tommy out of the van...they got a surprise...as the Teen Wonder suddenly sprang to life... freeing her hands and sexy bare feet from the ropes she had quietly loosened....grabbing the agent who was in the van with her...and throwing him into one of the Cyclops agents standing outside of the van.

"Creeps!!...Perverts!!" cried the Teen Wonder in anger... taking off her gag as she leapt out of the van and dealt the third agent a left hand karate chop to the base of his neck. As the three agents lay stunned on the floor of the warehouse...Tommy tensed the muscles of her naked curvaceous and muscular tanned body...rising on the balls of her sexy bare feet...much like what she would do when she was running track in various athletic meets back in Lincoln Heights "I gotta get out of here...I'm gonna fix Marcia Sloan for this...I" began the buxom brunette. Unfortunately for Tommy...she made another grave error in judgement...and did not realise that her captors were not amateurs like the thugs and bullies she protected the neighbourhood kids from back home

Allowing herself to become preoccupied with getting even with Marcia Sloan...Tommy did not pay attention to her surroundings...allowing a fourth Cyclops agent to sneak up behind her...raise a blackjack he was holding in his right hand...into the air...then bring it down with great force on to a single spot...between the base of her skull and the top of her neck. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh" groaned Tommy...her brown eyes rolling up into her head...as she staggered forward...her shapely tanned arms flailing in front of her...rising on the balls of her sexy bare tanned feet...trying to maintain her balance...as she tried to make it to the sealed door of the warehouse...get outside and raise an alarm.

Not taking any chances...the fourth Cyclops agent kept up with the Teen Wonder and whacked her again in the exact same spot...at the base of her skull and the top of her neck. "Uuuuuuuuuuunh"
groaned Tommy...this final blow taking the wind out of her sails. She collapsed to the floor of the warehouse...first making contact with her right shoulder...then rolling on to her back. Her shapely tanned arms flung past her head...the palms of her hands open...her armpits exposed...her long muscular tanned legs spreading themselves wide apart below her shapely waist...exposing the thick tangled bush of curly brown pubic hair between her thighs. Her sexy bare tanned feet resting on their heels...pointing in opposite directions to one another.

Her mouth open...as if in shock of her second defeat... her naked ample tanned bust...capped at the summits by her pert brown nipples...rising and falling...as her breathing became deeper with each passing second...clear spaces appearing between her sexy toes...her head rolling against her right shoulder...her brown eyes slowly closing as she embraced defeat for a second time...and black out in under two seconds. "This bitch has got attitude...She'll lose it once she gets the treatment...Take her inside" the fourth agent ordered his three comrades...scolding them for nearly allowing the Teen Wonder to escape. Binding Tommy's hands and feet again...this time with steel handcuffs..two of the Cyclops agents lifted the unconscious femme crusader off the floor and carried her towards another room in the warehouse...while the third and fourth agents followed behind...just in case the tempestuous Tomboy gave any further trouble...which she didn't.

24 hours later
MGM Grand Hotel
Downtown Detroit
7 am

Dressed in a white bathrobe...which did little to hide her curves...her frilly blonde hair worn loose...Marcia Sloan was enjoying both the breakfast buffet delivered to her hotel suite...along with the news about what happening to Tommy the night before. Sitting across the table from her...wolfing down the food before him...Chad Parker was trying to keep up with his smarter socialite girlfriend as she rambled on and on about the capture of their arch rival. "So what these guys gonna do with Tommy that me...FRANKIE...and PIMPLES...couldn't do??" asked Chad between bites. Marcia rolled her blue eyes in frustration.

"Chad...Darling...Try to keep up...Your mind isn't as fast off the track as it is on it...The people that I'm dealing with are experienced professionals...and they have something that will totally tame our Tomasina...from the trouble-making Tomboy that she is now...to a stupid slut who'll do anything for sex with men...They'll turn her into a woman in the way that the Proper Little Miss Finishing School ever could...I'm going to break the news to AUNT EDWINA...Tommy Boyd's gonna be out of the way for you to win the race...and get a job with the real people running it...that'll earn me millions...I can put shopping malls all over Lincoln Heights...The one I got planned for Chester's Garage is just the start...When you win the race...Tommy's going to stay here in Detroit...with my new business partners taking care of her...and I'm gonna rule over Lincoln Heights!" laughed Marcia.

Lincoln Heights
Los Angeles, California
Noon

Hiding out in the Tomboy Tree House...HAROLD PINTER...listened into a conversation between Aunt Edwina and Marcia...thanks to a bug he planted in the phone. The nerd became more concerned for his best friend Tommy's safety and convinced that Marcia was up to another no good scheme...as he listened to them talk. "Aunt Edwina...I've got good news and bad news... The good news is that Tommy finally realised her boyish interests are ridiculous and feels profoundly ashamed of herself...after she attacked Chad and tried to embarrass me in public...I got some professional people here in Detroit to help her figure out who she is...The bad news is...Tommy's going to have to stay here in Detroit...to figure out who she is...it could take months...maybe years...but when she comes home...she will be a proper lady....polite and well behaved...her tomboy ways behind her forever" said Marcia laying on thick and sweet as she was known to do.

Harold was not surprised when Aunt Edwina fell hook line and sinker for Marcia's scheme. "Oh Marcia...This news is wonderful...I must tell MISS MERRIBROOK and GWENDOLYN about this at once... I knew that if you got involved...you would get Tomasina out of her wicked boy ways...having her stay in Detroit...having this expert care that you told me about...well that's a small price to pay" said Edwina. "I'm glad you think so Aunt Edwina...I'm gonna call ERNIE and explain everything to him" replied Marcia...knowing that the young businessman never wanted Tommy to be in the Turbo Track and their was no way Tommy's secret crush RANDY STARR could do anything to rescue Tommy from the control of Cyclops International. "Total victory,” Harold lamented. “Marcia is gonna do what what Aunt Edwina never could...tame the Tomboy...if only there was someone to save her" thought Harold...thinking this was like a cliff hanger in one of his comic books.

West Side Industrial district
Detroit
2 pm

"Uhhhhhhhhh...What's...Uhhhhhhhhhh...going on?....Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Where am I?...Uhhhhhhhhhh...Let me go!...Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!" cried Tommy as she awoke to find herself naked...spread-eagled on her back...her wrists and ankles restrained by strong steel clamps. As she struggled in futility to break free of her bonds...lights located in the ceiling above her...began to bathe her with an increasingly intense green light. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY NIPPLES...GETTING...HARD...UUUUUUUUUUUH...I GOTTA...THINK ABOUT SEX...WITH RANDY...NO...UUUUUUUUUH...GOTTA GET FREE...UUUUUUUUH...RANDY...WANT HIS HANDS ON MY BOOBS...NO...GOTTA FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Teen Wonder...wiggling furiously atop the examination table she was bound to.

However as the Teen Wonder bucked and writhed atop the table...the green lights above her glowed with increasing intensity...bathing her naked curvaceous and muscular tanned body from her head all the way down to the toes of her sexy bare feet. "UUUUUUUUUUUH.. RANDY
...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOTTA HAVE HIS HANDS...UUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY BOOBS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT REVS MY ENGINE...
..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT HIM...UUUUUUUUUUUH....TO TUNE MY NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SQUEEZE THEM...UUUH
...OVER...UUUH...AND OVER...UUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...THIS IS WRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUH...LET ME GO...LET ME GO" groaned Tommy as she writhed desperately atop the table.

At that moment a bright white strobe light was shone directly into her face. "You are becoming tired Tommy Boyd...Too tired to stay awake...
Sleep...Sleep...Sleep...Sleep" commanded a male voice. "NO WAY...UUUUUUUUUUH...I GOTTA GET FREE..UUUUUUUUUUH...GOTTA STOP MARCIA..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WIN THE TURBO TRACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LET ME GO...LET ME GO..." cried Tommy trying to resist the growing urges to have sex with her secret crush Randy from the strange green light that was shining upon her. "There is no escape Tommy Boyd...Think...Think about a man...he is having sex with you...You cannot resist" replied the voice as the flashing strobe light was shone directly into the Teen Wonder's face.

Tommy felt her eyelids beginning to get heavy...as she saw images of herself...naked with Randy...his strong hands roaming all over her body...groping her boobs...teasing her nipples into hardness...fingering her...over and over in her cunt...making her become wet and excited.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT GREEN LIGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
ABOUT RANDY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SCREWING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND OVER
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...SO...SLEEPY...HARD...TO STAY...AWAKE..." admitted Tommy as her struggles began to slow.

"You portray yourself as a Tomboy...but you deny your true self...You are a woman!!...Think!...Think of the hands of a man who you care for...
His hands are on your breasts...Feel his fingers caressing your nipples into hardness...Feel him inside of your virgin cunt....bringing you pleasure beyond your wildest feminine dreams...Forget all of your life as a Tomboy...Give in...to the power of the FEMINITE...You have no choice...You must obey...Obey...Obey...Obey...Obey" ordered the male voice. "UUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T STOP...THINKING...UUUUUUUUUH
...ABOUT HAVING SEX...WITH RANDY...Y...Y...YEAH...WANT HIS HANDS ON MY BOOBS...UUUUUUUUUUUH...LOVE IT...WHEN HE PLAYS WITH
MY NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUH...GOTTA HAVE HIM...INSIDE MY CUNT...SO HOT....SO HORNY...CAN'T HOLD ON...I GOTTA...GOTTA...UH...UUH
...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH' moaned Tommy as she suffered another major orgasm.

As she went limp atop the examination table...a waterfall of white cum flowing out of her enlarged and widened clitoris...streams of white milk spraying into the air from the tips of her hard and erect pert brown nipples like geysers...the green glow of the Feminite light continued to bathe her naked curvaceous and muscular tanned body that was bathed in sweat...while the flashing strobe light was shone directly into her brown eyes...which were now barely open...as she tottered on the verge of defeat for a third time. "You are no longer a Tomboy...You are a woman...weak and helpless..."ordered the voice. 'Yes...I obey...I am no longer...a Tomboy...I...am...a woman...weak...and helpless" replied Tommy.

"You are under the power of the Feminite...Your nipples hard...Your cunt wet...You cannot resist...You are hypnotised" said the voice. "Yes...I am...under the power...of the...Feminite...My nipples are hard...My cunt is wet...I...cannot...resist...I...am...hypnotised" confirmed Tommy...staring vacantly into the strobe light...now a slave to the will of Cyclops International...thoughts of Lincoln Heights...her friends...her foes...and the reasons why she was in Detroit...all gone. Her mind now a blank slate for the global crime organisation to write upon and turn the Teen Wonder into whoever they wanted her to be.

From the comfort of a nearby room... Marcia Sloan watched the taming of her arch rival with relish on closed circuit TV. Marcia and her boyfriend Chad Parker...could not help but be aroused by the sight of the naked Teen Wonder...helpless and bound atop an examination table...her pert brown nipples...hard and erect...and shaped like bullets... spewing geysers of white milk into the air...a hard camel toe visible in the middle of the thick tangled bush of curly brown pubic hair between her shapely tanned thighs. The dopey look in her sleepy brown eyes...told them that the Tomboy was totally tamed...as they watched the final phase of her conditioning.

"Listen and obey...You are no longer Tommy Boyd...You are no longer a Tomboy" said the make voice as the strobe light continued to flash in Tommy's brown eyes. " Yes...must obey...I am...no longer...Tommy Boyd...I am...no longer...a Tomboy..." replied the tired Teen Wonder. "You are GIRLY GIRL.." said the voice. "I...am...Girly Girl" replied Tommy in a sleepy voice. "You are a prostitute and a pole dancer..." said the voice.
"Yes...Prostitute...and...Pole dancer" replied Tommy. "You desire only to have sex with men" said the voice. "Yes...Only want sex...with men..." replied Tommy.

"Go to sleep now Girly Girl...When you awaken...You will remember none of this...except your desire to have sex with men...to obey their every command...Do you understand?" asked the voice rhetorically. "Yes" replied Tommy as she continued to look into the light. As she did...two Cyclops agents entered the room...wearing protective glasses over their eyes. Marcia and Chad watched with growing interest and arousal as one agent sprayed a thick shaving gel between Tommy's open thighs... lathered it...and then the second agent began to slowly shave off her thick tangled bush of curly brown pubic hair.

Inch by inch...Tommy's pubic hair was slowly shaven off by the Cyclops agent. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Teen Wonder... staring sleepily into the flashing strobe light... thinking of Randy tweaking her hard and erect pert brown nipples...as they sprayed geysers of milk into the air...and fingering her rapidly in her wet and throbbing cunt. "Oh yes...Yes!...Yes!...Yes!" declared Marcia...aroused and overjoyed at the sight of Tommy turned on...tired...and tamed...her right hand gently stroking her own nipples
through the fabric of her dress.

"Yeah!...Yeah!...Yeah!" cried Chad...vigorously rubbing his dick through the fabric of his pants...turning himself on as Tommy's shiny pink cunt was slowly exposed. Both of them were close to orgasm...by the time...the Teen Wonder's pubic shaving was almost done. It took nearly all of their concentration to prevent themselves from cumming as the CCTV footage showed Tommy Boyd's unshaven...wet and excited pink cunt throbbing...as the space between her tanned thighs was washed with water. "Sleep Girly Girl...Sleep...Sleep...Sleep" they heard the voice instruct the tamed Tomboy.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." they heard Tommy groan...and watched her brown eyes close as her head rolled against her left shoulder as she succumbed to the expert brainwashing from Cyclops International...and became unconscious. "Oh yes!!!' cried Marcia ...her blue eyes filled with glee as she witnessed the defeat of her arch rival in a way which she never thought would happen...after all the attempts she had made back in Lincoln Heights...every time Tommy thwarted one of her schemes. Chad was still rubbing his dick ...which now started to bulge through the middle of his pants. Marcia and Chad quickly regained their composure when the door to the room they were in opened...and a group of four Cyclops International agents...all armed with pistols entered. "Tommy Boyd will play no further role in the Turbo Track...We trust that you will fulfil your end of our bargain...and win the race...so that our partnership can continue" said the lead agent.

"Yes sir...Marcia Sloan always delivers!!" replied Marcia while Chad stood behind her and nodded. For her own part...Tommy lay naked...bound and unconscious atop the examination table in the secret Cyclops base where she had been taken for reconditioning. The combined effects of the Feminite...chloroform...physical abuse ..and erotic exploitation of her erogenous body parts...left her trapped in a stupor of sex and sleep...unaware of how comprehensive she was defeated...and what lay in store for her.

The Teen Wonder was trapped in a never-ending dream...she never wanted to wake up from. She wasthinking only about her secret crush...Randy Starr...having wild and passionate sex with her...groping her ample tanned boobs...squeezing and rotating her per brown nipples...fingering her in her cunt over ... making her cum over and over again. Thoughts about her mission in Detroit to win the Turbo Track and save Chester's Garage...out of her mind. Tommy Boyd's identity as a Tomboy...a heroine who protected helpless kids in Lincoln Heights from neighbourhood bullies and thugs...ace mechanic...motorcycle rider and race car driver sank into the erotic quagmire that was her new identity of Girly Girl.

To be continued.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:09 pm